Speaker 1: Fluid fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Danish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Danish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we'll uncover how Fragia learns the power of vulnerability and find strength in the support of friends during stressful times.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 3: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantee you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 4: Fris Finger Troma Lavus, Pulili Cafo of the Freelance's home, Roma Futman huglitof the frespolukaf and let Price Favindu and Napunda Musko Nekraska, following Frya, I is gonna make Milino fulstilapub mea some beardy in glide. Negolai, A Sophus sets under the boat omas coppa the Albisluda mills put in lily cafe for four brothers. A didn't come Ni same Friar Fred, Miklassen and grobstook the Kuva Gownli when Humanna wus who know eld the class a Godolini, Whmbras, Vranstine and Arbaspur. But the Gudna ta po hine a classes Dad spoiled, sofus akil of Ra Sinoda Fryer for su their smeal. When he is in distressed Bgulda all tay Hun filled a face and Caragilia. Yeah, yes, dy lilin his demeswere and for winter. Negolai doesn't medicine iron boat Bimergain is pecuming Heles, Bluette and Frasa are kidding the deride o friar eld Okay and Kusi getting in a fryer filed in plusly truante in ramdhil troden oar someone had hot skulled flew yeah, fractice viatly over in romelhun ya food maprasa take girl the god may aswe there for Kusia Davine Pauser stone as something lit after osprise, making them ment fryars all rascals, a smeller negola a sofus m. They had a fractice for some mole, says sofus on negola negl ineni. This trasser also reg themal may teged at the villa yelper daily the manoon fryer filed in leddles some momentok scoopy luft fry in the schula some to the eeny on my new chilgun the Villideliotata this Kutia in the something and there and she a smoke pauser, but he could try a vale a slabber a the miller's ludle filled the friars Amir rouli in una curti lamps hunha led bovikti di va opna opo stole po andre ahnigvailinis in Cambe means if thea o sultan lansam gignill or bun stee vista fryar jumenigola Assulfus stood a kuneviki against rasen memir r is sinne.
Speaker 1: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Friya's finger tromena vust pulili kefeboard vi Freelance's home.
Speaker 1: Faya's fingers drummed nervously on the small cafe table at Fuenez's him.
Speaker 4: Romo va futman hugli doov de frespogokafe un led priez fravindu on napunda muska nekraska failing.
Speaker 1: The room was filled with a cozy aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a gentle breeze from the windows, Decorated with carved pumpkins for Halloween.
Speaker 4: Frya ilskin and milinu fuldest lang bubla mia some imburi ini.
Speaker 1: Glil Fia usually loved this time of year, but right now the long beech leaves felt more like a burden than a joy.
Speaker 4: Nigolay Osufus Satizen, the boul medes.
Speaker 1: Koba, Nikolak and Sufus sat down at the table with their cups.
Speaker 4: The Elbisludola mills put in lili keffe for Faubrisa didn't come nick same.
Speaker 1: They had decided to meet at this little cafe to prepare for the upcoming exam.
Speaker 4: Fry Fred Miklasen and in krobus tout ya kuva gownli minhuman na vus.
Speaker 1: Faya had heard from them in class that group studies could be beneficial, but she was nervous.
Speaker 4: Hune elsa class a god aline Mempraso Franstine abbas purnat pin.
Speaker 1: She had always done well on her own, but the pressure from the increasing workload had started to wear on her.
Speaker 4: A clatis, dad.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to start?
Speaker 4: Spoor desulfus akilll of Frasinuda.
Speaker 1: Asked Sufus, looking up from his notes.
Speaker 4: Fry for sutesmil minhinus industress pegunde oor te.
Speaker 1: Faya tried to smile, but her inner stress began to take over.
Speaker 4: Hunfuelde a facil kragilile.
Speaker 1: She felt the facade cracking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, Rordi lilinus demuswain favendo.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so. Her voice sounded weaker than expected.
Speaker 4: Nigoula da s medi Sinai and bo bimegulinus Pecumine.
Speaker 1: Nigolark, sitting in the middle of his own book, noticed her concern.
Speaker 4: Helai bluen frasa Reid.
Speaker 1: He put down the pencil and looked her directly in the eyes.
Speaker 4: Fire elled, okay, fire is everything, okay, HANKUSI getting in a friar fulled in plusely trante in rom d'hill.
Speaker 1: He could see through her, and Foya felt a sudden urge to admit everything.
Speaker 4: Someone else skewed flew.
Speaker 1: Pressing words which she had kept hidden flowed out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fact is viatly ovil in romelun.
Speaker 1: I'm actually really overwhelmed, she admitted.
Speaker 4: Yea futlampras te good God maes Fucusia.
Speaker 1: I feel pressured to do well, but I'm having a hard time focusing.
Speaker 4: Davine pause, stone is something lid if those praise sumitting him.
Speaker 1: There was a pause, standing like a gentle arti and breeze among them.
Speaker 4: Mentefrius O Rascus Smela, Nigula Assulfus.
Speaker 1: But Tafaya's surprise Nigolark and Sufus smiled encouragingly.
Speaker 4: Be had a factis pussam mul say soulfus a Nigola nigel Enid.
Speaker 1: We actually feel the same way, said Sufus, and Nigela nodded in agreement.
Speaker 4: Distrassl also reicht mar mouviting dee e de villa yelpe dil de minoon.
Speaker 1: We were really stressed too, but we thought it would help to share it with someone.
Speaker 4: Frya fueled in Niedels some momento scooper luftel fines.
Speaker 1: Gula Faya felt a relief, as if a heavy cloud had been lifted from her shoulders.
Speaker 4: Sam dud eni a menutilga.
Speaker 1: Together they agreed on a new approach.
Speaker 4: Divilliedl noa discutia ina sam ndre she a smoke kauser borrikuit travel a slaba a.
Speaker 1: They would share notes, discuss topics together, and even arrange small breaks where they could breathe and relax.
Speaker 4: The mill Sludle filled A phry as amir rouli in hunr curi lansel.
Speaker 1: When the meeting ended, Phya felt calmer than she had in a long time.
Speaker 4: Huna led bovikti deva opna or postole po andra oh nigva ailni sinkampe.
Speaker 1: She had learned how important it was to open up and trust others, and that she was not alone in her struggles.
Speaker 4: Means if the sultan langsam gignil or gunste vista phraya a hum nigula Assulfus stood a kuneviki against rasen memir ru is sinn.
Speaker 1: As the autumn sun slowly set over the city's rooftops, Phaya knew that with Nias and Sufu's support, she could navigate through the stress with more peace of mind.
Speaker 2: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Danish, then in English.
Speaker 4: Traummel, traumul, traumul, drummed uscone, wuscone, wuscorne.
Speaker 1: Carved, come, come, come upcoming, ovill ohivill a, overwhelmed, b miagil bi miagl b miacil, noted, facil facil, facile, facade, kagi lile kagi lil cagilil, cracking, trank ty tran ti truncti urged in room in room, in room, Admit littles, littles, leadles, relief, up up, up, encouragingly, til gang, tilgang, til gang, approach, trygveta trigive, trygivea in hell, say say say rooftops lead, lid lead gentle doofed dof doofed aroma, camb camp camp struggles, no data, no data, no tata notes, WNDO on window and win on window.
Speaker 4: Praesee, preecee, praeze, breeze, prigue, porgue, prougue bro bury bury, burden, press, press, press, pressure, sculed, sculled, sculled, hidden, pause, paus paws pass if they oh, if the if, the automn study, study, study, support, Navi Gia, Navi Gia, Navi gi Ya, Navigate ru ru ru peace, something something, something together.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Danish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a premium subscriber. To day you'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org, slash Premium Danish. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors.