Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty Technologic Tech Thursday on Later with Mo Kelly, KFI Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio at Marcia Collier joins us in studio. Marsha, good evening, is great to see you. You're looking very lavender. This evening so lavender.
Speaker 3: You know, we've only been working together, right, like four or five years, right right, and for the past two years you see me once a week. I love color. I love to wear color. It's just my thing.
Speaker 2: No, it looks good on you, and I make mention of that because when I came in I saw you and your husband.
Speaker 4: You both look very summary today.
Speaker 3: Well you look pretty summary too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're Pollo shirt. Yeah, al size though.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm trying to eat better, live better, you know, so yeah, losing a little weight, trying to I was telling people on air a few weeks ago, getting ready in a very slow, low manner for semi annual physical So we're just trying to get everything better. I don't like hearing bad news from the doctor, sure.
Speaker 3: Though, No, no, you know, I know you're going to be talking about it in the next segment and I won't be able to listen Conpy in the market, But tell me Mel Gibson, movie go on the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, we're gonna have this spirited discussion later on. As you said, you won't be able to hear it. But it is a movie that I discovered on Netflix a few days ago, and I'm thinking, like a Netflix movie, Mel Gibson. He's a radio host, a shock jock, and I heard nothing about it. You always know about movies which have to do with your industry. Yeah, and I knew nothing about it. It came out in twenty twenty two, and the other night I said, let me just see what this is about, and I saw it and I was blown away. Now, there are some real licenses that they've taken with someone's perception of what a radio host does. And if you work in a business, you're going to point it at the screen and say, oh, yay, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: That can't be real.
Speaker 5: But as far as a movie goes, it was entertaining, and I was surprised.
Speaker 3: All entertainment, that's all it was.
Speaker 2: Tawala's gonna take one side of it. I don't know if you can hear us right now, he's doing some stuff and Mark Ronner is going to take the other side. But I encourage people to just check it out, and if anything, for me, it highlights the beauty of streaming in this technological revolution of how we consume entertainment.
Speaker 3: We get to rediscover things we missed.
Speaker 4: Or see things that we never would have considered.
Speaker 2: What look, most movies, I'm not going to spend eighteen to twenty dollars to go see Get in the Car, Waste Gas, what have you.
Speaker 4: But there are a lot of movies on the line.
Speaker 2: It's another one's like, wait a minute, it's included as part of my subscription. For me, that's a win. I've already paid the money. I might as well get some value out of it. So that's that's the movie we're going to be talking about.
Speaker 3: That absolutely. But I'll bet you a buck that Ronner is the one who didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's not exactly that's not exactly a bet.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like much of.
Speaker 3: Anything, like much of it he is.
Speaker 2: He is a centophile and he has very very high standards. I don't know if you've watched this movie for enjoyment or he watches them. So he can offer a treatise and critique on the decline of cinematy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm waiting for one of you to invoke Mikey from Life Cereal.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we wouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're too high brow for those.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you're really dating yourself.
Speaker 2: I get the reference, But everybody knows that that's fifty years ago, literally fifty years ago.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: I think it's like seventy four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could yeah, easy, seventy four. No, maybe even sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: All I know is it's much older than Stefan. That's all I know for sure. You two senior citizens, please carry on, all right.
Speaker 4: Marcia Collier, all right, I got some for you.
Speaker 6: Mo.
Speaker 3: You are just gonna love for those lonely days. You and I have talked about the pleasures of being quiet. Yes, well, but there are some people who have too much of that, and they don't have any close friends and there's nobody that texts them ever. So there is a new product out. It's a pendant that you can wear around your neck. It's kind of it's kind of I guess a man could wear it.
Speaker 4: With if that pendent as opposed to necklace, right.
Speaker 3: And it's a pendant on the necklace that has Ai in it, and it listens and you can ask it questions. It's called friend.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about the actual embodiment of the imaginary friend?
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly? And you can talk to it, you can ask it questions. I don't know that it has a camera because I haven't seen when I've just read about it in multiple places. But you can be watching a movie or it would hear the movie because it has a microphone and he hears everything that you do, and it communicates with you by texting you.
Speaker 4: This is really unsettling.
Speaker 2: We know our foes listening to us, but now it's become interactive.
Speaker 3: This is a little black mirror here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll go in. Go ahead, take us further down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, this is it. It's not a joke. It was developed by a young man, twenty one year old Abby Schiffman, and he was named Weby Person of the Year and the whole thing. He's a smart young man. He thinks, you know, they've been yacking about AI, AI and AI, so what's it really going to do for people? And he decided to make a product where it would actually do something for people. Now remember the failure of that rabbit pin Yes, yeah, and that just died and the whole thing. But this just sounds kind of interesting. Has a battery life of about fifteen hours, doesn't You don't need a subscription, and it's a LLM powered conversation with you on a regular basis. You don't have to worry about not having anybody to talk to.
Speaker 4: And since it's AI, it probably is learning.
Speaker 3: It learns whether it's the LM large learning machine.
Speaker 2: With the questions you ask, and the response is that it will give and the other external stimuli which you're feeding into it because it's listening all the time, not just your voice, but your environment.
Speaker 3: The inventor says he feels like he has a closer relationship with his beep pendent around my neck than I do with literal friends in front of me, which.
Speaker 2: That's ooh again, that's unsettling because he's probably telling the truth. But I think there's also a statement about how we socialize.
Speaker 3: But and it's always with you. It's hearing everything you hear. It knows what you're doing, and it independently talks to you without prompt without prompt through your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's going to be unsettling, especially if there are other substances involved.
Speaker 3: I mean think about like remember the Tamagochi. Yeah yeah, yeah, you had a Tamago Chi And that to me was a little upsetting because I had this little plastic thing and it was going to die unless I did certain things, and somehow the human mind, I don't want this thing to die, so it becomes like an obsession. What is this going to be? Think about this as AI grows and there are these AI companions. Personally, I think it's really unhealthy.
Speaker 2: But I'll take you back again to the nineteen seventies. My sister had this doll called Baby Alive where you'd have to change it every twelve hours and it would actually defecate or some approximation of it, and you have to change its diapers. I wonder when the point is. I wonder when AI meets these physical dolls, what that would look like and sound like.
Speaker 3: I think the men in Asia have figured that out.
Speaker 4: Oh, you knew exactly where I was going.
Speaker 2: Okay, those companion dolls, but.
Speaker 3: You know, and they're talking about the there aren't enough people in the world there's not enough growth in the world that we have to go forth and multiply, and people aren't doing that. And I don't think that AI sex dolls are going to help anything.
Speaker 2: Well beyond the sex dolls, I think we are moving down that path where we will have full actual companions AI rather.
Speaker 3: Than talking to you through the phone. I think they're going to be able to talk to you, just like every sci fi movie. Remember there was that series where they had the AI robots like Westworld. You're saying, well, Westworld was evil. This one was a nanny to children and she cared for the children of the family.
Speaker 4: They had a little bit an eye robot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember which it was, but anyway, they were nice. They were nice, and they became members of the family. And the husband had an affair with one and it EO who knows, I don't know where it goes or guy, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about the Bradbury story I sing the body Electric?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not, but that was a good one.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think there are so many sci fi equivalents. Part of this is kind of like the movie Surrogates, where we start withdrawing from actual society and kind of pulling into this inter interest society.
Speaker 3: I'm picturing the name of the show in my head, which you can't google because it doesn't work. And it was human I think it was human And there was a v Was that the one with the AI robots?
Speaker 6: No? I mean they adapted that Bradbury story to Twilight Zone at least once, but I'm not sure which one you're talking about. If it's no, it was a series whole series about that one story.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's let's take a break and see if we can find it during the break so we can put a pen in that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is going to drive us nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. It's Later with Mo Kelly. That's what we're here for to drive you nuts.
Speaker 3: Drive your nuts and entertain you tech.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: This Tech Thursday. And you know, Marsha Collier always joins us in studio Marshall, where do you want to pick up this segment?
Speaker 6: Mo?
Speaker 3: How many people are there in the.
Speaker 4: World last night? It was wasn't like seven billion or something like.
Speaker 3: That, say billion, something like that. Well, guess what three billion of them were just breached.
Speaker 4: That sounds invasive.
Speaker 3: Billion that's with a B. Personal data including full names, former and complete addresses, life history going back thirty years.
Speaker 2: You know, this goes back to what I always said, like, you know, your information is out there, whether you like it or.
Speaker 3: Not, it is. And what the reason that was around is By the way, it was put up for sale on the dark web for only three point five million, which that is a steal. I think that's a deal. But uh, the company was National Public Data, which you've never heard of.
Speaker 2: That's the country that excuse me, the company that got breached. Yes, so here you got one job. That's what job protected data.
Speaker 3: Their job is investigating. Have you ever applied for a job and had to be investigated? Yes, that's who did it.
Speaker 4: They do all the background checks.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's the company. I mean I've only been investigated by the FBI or Homeland Security, but I've never had that. But you know how much information you had to give them?
Speaker 2: Well, I have Global entry, yes, and I also been investigated by Sheriff's department. Working for the City of Carson as a referee, we have to get fingerprinted and background checked because we're working with kids. So yeah, I'm in plenty of databases.
Speaker 3: It was one of those databases right to two point nine billion people. So I mean what they did with the bad guys, you don't care who they are. They just scraped the website. I don't know how they did this. I mean, one would think the security for this data corporation would be insane, but no, no, So what are we going to do about it? One more time? If you somebody found out about it because they subscribed to a service that let them know. I went to that service that I also subscribed to, and I don't think I was on it because, like I said, I've only been done by governmental people, but everybody, almost everybody has had a job where you have to do it. So this is what you have to do. Don't throw your hands up in the air. First of all, they're going to give you free credit monitoring. I think we all must have one of those set up somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I have credit monitoring and it's locked where you can't even pull my information without my permission.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's what we're going to talk about, real briefly, is how you do that. And I'm with LifeLock, who is one that you know, they supposedly have an insurance policy if somebody does this, so those you have to pay for. What I'm going to tell you about is totally free, and that's freezing your credit reports. Now you might have noticed ever since this breach. And as a matter of fact, my husband got one of these texts today, some random texts from a random person. Just want to go out for pizza today. I got one the other day. You applied for that job, we'd like to call you back for an interview. Well, just pession phi say right, And what you do is you just move them to spam. If you have that, don't respond, don't respond, never respond. If you don't know who it is, don't even say who is this? Just leave it be. If it's someone that knows you, they'll let you know. So that's free info too. So anyway, you can go through this online process of freezing your credit. What freezing your credit does is nobody can open your credit report. They cannot touch it. Now there are three major credit agencies. We got Experience, we got TransUnion, and we got Equifax. Now, you, as I said, you can go online. But guess what, when you go online, it's a much more overbearing Experience than if you just call them. I know, we don't like to call people.
Speaker 2: I get it online and there's some hoops to jump through right to verify what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, if you just call them, and I'm going to give you the numbers, so you have to play the podcast again if you miss them right now to get TransUnion that's eight hundred nine one six eight eight zero zero, Equifax eight eight eight two nine eight zero zero four five, and Experience, which is eight eight eight three nine seven three seven four to two. You call those three credit bureaus because there are three. I don't if you do it with one, what does that mean about the others?
Speaker 4: No, you have to do all three.
Speaker 3: You have to do all three.
Speaker 2: I had to do all three because some businesses don't use this one or that one. Some use Experience, some use Equifax, some use TransUnion, and I had to learn that the hard one.
Speaker 3: And did they try and sell your stuff for what was called a lock a lock? Yes, lock, which is don't do it. It's a marketing thing. It's just a way to sell you something. Go to a company that's established. Like I said, I have nothing to do with a LifeLock or anything like that. I pay for it like everybody else, but it seems to work. And remember that Google has that free. When they find your name on the web, they will let you know and they will remove.
Speaker 4: It for you and the source where it's found.
Speaker 3: Right, because sometimes my email is found, especially different apps that do my podcast, so it'll be there, and yeah, we can leave it there, I guess. And identity to theft protection can cost you as little seven dollars a month to have that. On top of freezing your credit, you're home free. You just you have to do this and you can unfreeze your credit when you do it on the phone with them. By law, they have to freeze your credit I believe within twenty four hours, correct, So, and you can unfreeze it just as easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you'll get alerted if someone tries to pull it. Let's say they want to run your credit to see if you can afford this or that the other you know, be at a car or house.
Speaker 4: Nope, they won't be able to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is folks. There are a lot of ways to stay safe in this world. Probably not to tell your secrets to a little AI pendant that you're going to win your friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of many, one of many. Marcia Caryer.
Speaker 2: I wish I had more time, but you always come with sage, advice, great wisdom, great warnings, oftentimes to.
Speaker 4: Keep us safe.
Speaker 3: Well the g I brought you some good stuff about the Oh yes you did, oh yes, well, thank you so much. I so enjoyed coming here, and thank you everybody who hits me up on Twitter. And I know sometimes I don't check, but I'm working on a book really hard, so I will answer everybody. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 2: You're very good about responding to people who reach out on social media.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I see you next week.
Speaker 3: We miss you on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I miss you as well, but you know, but I'll be here next week, all right, Then I'll see you.
Speaker 1: Then you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I think it's about time to give away some free stuff, some tickets. The California Science Center proudly presents the special exhibition Leonardo da Vinci and mentor artist Dreamer. Step into a world of wonder and innovation as you explore thirty ingenious inventions, including the flying Bicycle, Great Oregon, Mechanical bat and Great Kite, each built by contemporary Italian artisans according to da Vinci's drawings. Mechanical wonders that were once only sketches on paper now stand before you, including over a dozen full scale models. You can marvel at the extraordinary detail of da Vinci's designs, each a testament to his visionary spirit and endless curiosity. This special exhibition, Da Vinci Inventor Artist Dreamer is at the California Science Center in Exposition Park. We have a family four pack to give away, and I think it's about time to open the phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let's open the phones, and if you are caller number ten, the family four pack is yours. You'll have to use the tickets before August eighteenth. That's the only caveat Give us a call it eight hundred five to zero one KFI eight hundred five to zero one five three four and you will win Caller ten, that is, you will win a family four pack to the California Science Center, which is proudly presenting the special exhibition Leon Nardo da Vinci Inventor, Artist Dreamer. And you have if you haven't been to the California Science Center. I highly recommend, regardless of age. I used to tutor there an a school program, so I got to go every single day. I was tutoring fifth graders. This was a long time ago when it was relatively new, and it has grown tremendously since then. It is a great place, especially for young people and older people to just learn. It's look, it's very cool, and you would be remiss if you did not take it upon yourself to try to get these tickets. Caller ten eight hundred five to zero one KFI eight hundred five to zero one five three four family four pack for the California Science Center the special exhibition of Leonardo da Vinci, inventor artist Dreamer.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, we can't skip over the fact that you said used a tutor. What did you tutor?
Speaker 3: What did you what did you.
Speaker 4: Specialize that it was interesting? I taught three different mini classes.
Speaker 2: I taught chess, Spanish and also martial arts. Wow, yep, it was Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and I would yeah. It was just an after school advanced learning program. It was called the Elite Program LAAP, and it was started by one of my fraternity brothers, a Megasci five Fratney Incorporated. One of our cardinal principles is scholarship, so we would this is a way of it was.
Speaker 4: An actual business.
Speaker 2: But for me, it was a part of my personal community service giving back. Yep, I was teaching introductory Spanish chess and also martial arts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, like this is something no one ever knew before.
Speaker 2: I didn't have reason to talk about it, and so yeah, when I started talking about the California Science Center, then it reminded me how I used to go there a bunch of times a week, just helping out fifth graders. Look at that California Science Center is something else, something else. Eight hundred five two zero one KFI eight hundred five to zero one three four caller ten family four pack for the California Science Center and the special exhibition. Leonardo da Vinci almost said, Leonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo da Vinci, inventor, artist dreamer. And you got to get the tickets. You have to use them before August eighteenth. And you know what that means. That means next segment, we have some other tickets we gotta give away, because we've been promising to give away two pairs of tickets for the Australian Pink Floyd Show on the fourteenth at the Orpheum. So since we didn't do that this segment, let me see maybe next segment. Yeah, definitely, next segment. It's Later with Mo Kelly CAFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: My wife has a Costco membership, my mother has a cost Co membership.
Speaker 4: I personally have never felt any need for it.
Speaker 2: Now my wife swears by getting gas at Costco. She'll wait in line and get gas in her car washed at Costco. I don't get it. I think the time and the money that you're wasting burning gas in that line kind of offsets any savings you get. But she swears by Costco. And my late father he used to go to Costco just for the hot dogs. Me personally, I don't get it, but a lot of people do.
Speaker 5: And when they go to Costco, from what I've seen, sometimes they would check your membership card.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they don't. But Costco is trying to put an end to that. If you're using your friend's membership card. They're going to implement stricter policies. They're going to crack down on non members, you know, people like me who might be using other people's cards, by requiring shoppers to scan their membership cards to enter stores.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Over the coming months, membership scanning devices will be used at the entrance door of your local warehouse. Once deployed, prior to entering, all members must scan their physical or digital membership card by placing the bar code or QR code against the scanner.
Speaker 4: This is what I close. Quote.
Speaker 2: This is what I don't understand. I've been to Costco and if you have a digital scanner there, I don't think your photo pops up. So how are they supposed to know that I have my wife's membership card or Tuwala's using.
Speaker 4: My mother's card.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that's supposed to work because the pictures I've seen it's it's unmanned. It's like you know a checkout kiosk where you do it yourself, and I'm quite sure there's a beep who probably says or lights of green or something, but it's not the DMV or the TSA where your actual photo comes up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your photo's not even on your Costco card.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 7: Having a person there at least allows them to look at the car that can see, hey, this is you're not legally yeah right, you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Mark, are you a Costco member? I just came from there on the way to work today.
Speaker 4: Yeah I am.
Speaker 6: I go there pretty often. Okay, does your membership card have your photo?
Speaker 4: I don't. Actually, yeah, I think they do.
Speaker 6: But you got to understand that the humans that they have in the door, you just wait your card at them. It's not like Checkpoint Charlie in Germany. This is not the membership card you're looking down.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: And the new scanners they have, you're right, it's just beeps and you go in. It's not a high security outfit, but they do check them pretty closely at the check stands. And there was a guy in front of me recently who was using somebody's card and it was about equal parts awkward, and I felt bad for the guy as much as I was irritated that he tried to get away with it right in front of me while I was, you know, on a lunch break. They it's it's a high security setup they have there for sure. Okay, so there are membership cards with photos on them. I honestly don't know if you don't, sorry, yeah, you take your photo when you get your membership.
Speaker 4: You can't, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: You can't just let anybody in there to get the dollar and a half hot dogs. Okay, You've got to check people out before you allow access to that.
Speaker 2: I was under the impression that Costco was pretty lenient on it because they would rather you come in and spend money. I don't know how it is at Sam's Club or any of these other wholesale warehouses, but usually, for what I understood, they weren't tripping because they want you to come in and spend money. And like that song we played as the bumper buying all this stuff that you know you don't need.
Speaker 4: But lots of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if they want to crack down, that just gives me another reason not to show up. I mean, I guess this is the warehouse equivalent of Netflix with the password sharing. I get the need to maximize their quarterly revenues. I just don't know whether it's going to go over as well as they may expect it to.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the cost benefit analysis is I don't know what prompted them to start this crackdown, but I'm fine with it.
Speaker 4: Keep people out. Let let the line get.
Speaker 6: Shot when I need and a half tube steak. Let's let's get those lines moving. Well, we're not talking about the pole vault anymore. We've gone not yet. No, I'll wait. Oh I earned that one, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Oh week.
Speaker 5: To Mark's point, yeah, keep them out because uh an, And to Moe's wife's point, the gas is pretty cheap, but the amount of time you spend waiting, it's not worth it at that point because I moves right along.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you can see now. She does say it.
Speaker 5: Depends on when you go. She'll go real early in the morning. Yeah, it depends on when you go. Because when I used to do Uber, i'd go there before they open, so I was like the only one there. Or when I go there when I'm done, they're closing. You go there at two three, it's I mean, you'll wait there for a good ten to twelve minutes. So I'm track engine running well yeah, I mean I have a hybrid, so I'm kind of lucky in that way. But other than that, yeah, it's not worth it.
Speaker 6: I have found that even when the gas lines are all the way out to the street, you just shoot right through.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been in the car where my wife was waiting for gas because I'm the one who's pumping the gas.
Speaker 4: It wasn't all that quick.
Speaker 2: We went to the one on Lomita Boulevard in Torrents, and we've been to a couple of others, but she usually goes to the one in Torrents and those lines don't move all that fast.
Speaker 6: Some of the Costco guests they even have attendance. They're waiving you to the line to make it go faster to whichever line they want your car to go in.
Speaker 5: And that's the problem. People don't pay attention. They start honking and like, hey, it's your turn. Yeah, it's too out of the way for me. I'm not driving to the other side of town to you know.
Speaker 2: Other side of town to save money on gas that I'm burning driving to the other side of town and waiting in line for the discount of gas.
Speaker 6: No, when you put it like that, that doesn't make quite as much sense. But if you live near one, it's it's worth the membership fee. Yeah, Now, see my mom.
Speaker 7: She says that, yes, her Cosco card does have a picture on it, but she says she doesn't get the scanning because you have to use it to pay anyway. So it's not like, even if you get in useing some of those's card, you're not gonna be able to buy the product because you have to scan to pay.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're scanning to pay.
Speaker 2: Is that the person behind the register doing the scanning and looking at your car?
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, we'll see. I don't know that, so that's weird then. So it's like, what are you doing checking me when I'm coming in? If I can't use it when I'm checking out and if I have a cart full of stuff, and you're like, yeah, you're not Lisa Jones, sir, get out of here.
Speaker 3: What are the point of checking me when I'm coming in?
Speaker 4: Here's the thing? Now?
Speaker 2: Are they gonna say we're not gonna take your money and you have to leave all these forty five items here in the cart?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And please?
Speaker 6: Is it the store? The guy who was in front of me who did that. They let him get away with it the one time, but it was like, don't do it again. But oh, come Okay, don't do it. People don't know.
Speaker 2: But Mark Runner held up his Costco card to give me a better sense of what they look like. To me, it looked like a high school graduation photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 6: It's not like they got a professional portrait photographer now to get the best possible shot with the least number of chins on you. It's just you know, stand here, click, keep moving along down the cattle shoot.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there you go. All right, Producer Lindsay's come in. You have a Costco card and you didn't.
Speaker 2: You're producing the show, Lindsay, you're supposed to give me that advance, have the rundown. You know we're talking about Costco, and you did not walk your ass in here and say I got a Costco card. You're just gonna let me do an eight minute rand about stuff I didn't even know about when.
Speaker 4: You're holding the card.
Speaker 2: At least Mark Runner was in a newsroom and he said I got a Costco card.
Speaker 4: He at least helped me out. You're producing the show.
Speaker 3: I was sitting there getting over my anxiety for the phone calls I have to take. In a second.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, because we have tickets to give away.
Speaker 4: Please be nice to me, no hr too much good.
Speaker 2: We have Australian Pink Floyd tickets to give away, two pairs. If you're a caller, call her number nine and call her number ten. You'll be going to see Australian Pink Floyd on the fourteenth at the Orpheum Theater here in LA. Call her number nine, color number ten. Australian Pink Floyd tickets two pairs. Call her number nine, caller number ten. The tickets are yours, one pair each. Call her number nine. Call her number ten. Australian Pink Floyd. The tickets are yours. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you've decided to listen to Kfine See You're making progress
Speaker 2: Kf i' kost HD two, Los Angeles, Orange County, Live everywhere on the