Speaker 1: Everybody, Welcome back to the show on this wonderful Thursday afternoon slash evening depending on where you are. A lot to cover today. Not as exciting as it's been in the past as far as breaking news, but there is a lot happening right now and some really interesting things we're going to cover today, including the shutdown of CERN. We have Loue al Azando talking about monoliths on the moon, which is going to lead us into an interesting conversation about that, and a number of other things. What's happening currently with UFO, Alien Disclosure, and also a music video by a band called Heavy Pulp who released the first ever AI music video slash song Ode to the I forgot the name of the song off the top of my head. Either way, it has a lot of q coms in it, a lot of interesting a lot of interesting nudges towards portal travel and the grade awake mean quantum, a number of things we'll get into. Elon Musk shared it three times in one day, which created a huge buzz around it, as if he's trying to tell people watch this video. It's trying to tell you something. So I have the video cure that we might play it's like four minutes long. We might we'll see once we get there. We might just play it and then evaluate it afterwards. Either way, that's on the list of things to talk about today, and a couple other interesting things. Yes, Doctor Salad did just cover this as well, So obviously I think any of the main influencers right now are covering similar topics. Everybody has their own take on what's happening, so we're just kind of providing you the updates in the news and giving you our perspective on what we believe is occurring. How's it going over there today.
Speaker 2: Erin, It's going great. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, actually excited to get into this. I don't have as many slides as we typically do, but it's fine. It doesn't have to go forever. I'm gonna get this cueued up and share the screen so we can just dive in. Also, we have a few announcements I guess we can make. We are getting ready to leave from Mount Shasta here in a couple weeks, actually next week, and we're going to be speaking at a conference to calling an Angelic Reunion. I have just recently been added to the lineup. Aeronist speaking on Friday. I'm speaking on Monday, I believe, and then Tuesday to twenty. First, we're going to be premiering our Secret Space Program documentary in the Mount Shaster Community Center. That's a separate ticket. It's only ten dollars. If you guys are in the Shasta area or you'd like to come and make a last minute trip to Mount Shasta. We would love to see there a week within the Dream Productions dot com is where you can find that information, and that link is below in the description. So we look forward to seeing you there. And let me share my screen and let's do this share sound Okay, here we go. Make sure I shared the right one. You can see that. Yep, okay, here we go. Cern shutdown, monilis on the moon. You know, it's funny how AI like everyone was fighting it and now here we are all using it to make thumbnails and and everything. It does help in that regard, and I hate to admit it, but I noticed a number of people using it now and it does take a workload off. Instead of going into Canva or Photoshop and manually creating something, you give it a prompt and boom. So interesting there is ways to utilize it without worshiping it.
Speaker 2: Or of using it or using it in an unhealthy way. It's a great tool to use it in the right way. It can be very bad if you don't kind of thing right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we won't spend too much time on that. We're going to get into the meat of the topic today. So this is well, I'm just going to read through this Instagram I mean, I'm sorry this X post on what is actually happening with sir and so they shut it down. I think the official shutdown date was July. Man, it's I have it somewhere July June twenty ninth, That's what it was, Yes, June twenty ninth. So SERNS next machine is so powerful it could tear open reality itself, and it's terrifying. You should not be celebrating CERNS shut down. Now. We're going to talk about this because I think there's a whole positive side to this as well. It really just depends on which lens of viewing this from through because according to some researchers, theorists, and Internet sleuths, the real story isn't that CERN is going offline. It's what they're building next, and that is true. They are building something much bigger, and we're going to get into that in the next slide. The large head Round Collider is being upgraded into an even more powerful machine, expected to come online around twenty thirty. Officially it's about particle physics, but people have spent years pointing to serns, fascination with extra dimensions, hidden forces, and unanswered questions about the structure of reality itself. Then there's the symbolism the Shiva statue outside certain the references to creation and destruction, the discussions about dimensions beyond the ones we can see, and the president I'm sorry, and the persistent theories that the collider isn't just studying reality, it's testing its limits. Some say humanity is pushing into territory. It definitely doesn't fully understand either way. The next machine will be bigger, more powerful, and capable of experiments never performed before. At what point does scientific curiosity become playing god? And everybody's known about certain potentially opening portals for anybody in the conspiracy theory, realm understands that this is what they're doing because they've had a whistleblower employee come out and directly say that, and we understand how everything's a ritual and they worship these deities and the Siva statue out front is no coincidence either. So there is some black magic involved and they are manipulating timelines, opening portals, altering reality. I do believe all of that was on the table. I do believe. I do believe that the Particle Accelerator, you know, Hadron Collider cover story or you know, the mainstream narrative is just that.
Speaker 2: Even down to the exact location that it's at, is an ancient like a cult location, you know, place of a ritual as well. Even the name cern lines up with that as well, Like every detail of it lines up with a cult and in a dark way, you know, and radualistic things. And it's it's you know, when you start diving intocern, the more and more you start saying, like, whoa, there's some something way deeper and darker going on here than what they're telling you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and so this video is from this account, hushole bitch portal name, but I know every time it's hard, like he covers stuff, so like he does really great coverage on stuff, but the name just doesn't match what he's doing. So right, anyway, here's a video. I'm gonna actually let this play through because it does break this down very succinctly and helps give a better understanding of what is happening there with CERN, and then we'll discuss it after.
Speaker 3: You should not be happy about CERN's shutdown. That's what experts are saying now. They believe CERN is building its ultimate machine to open the coveted portal to another dimension. This is the collider.
Speaker 4: Okay, again, I don't understand what they're spending tuns of dollars on a stupid thing. This is the current collider LXC in Switzerland, and now they're gonna build a bigger one. And it's how big it is?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: What are they trying to do here? We really trying to figure out particle physics? Maybe maybe not? All right? All right, guys, Tiga Frank.
Speaker 2: What Tiger Frank tells us.
Speaker 4: Is there are different dimensions, okay, and another dimension is big brother who's a friend of his, but he's stuck in his dimension. He's trying to come to our dimension, but he needs our help. So what certain particle et cetera you're trying to do, right, is he been trying to discover particle physics or is it really trying to break the dimensions like they did with the nuclear ball.
Speaker 3: We've heard a lot about CERN opening portals. People believe that's why timelines have been strange ever since they fired up the LHC. But you're not going to believe how freaky their goals really are.
Speaker 6: They're searching for at CERN, for example, is AI do you go into other dimensions and create these portals? Because that's an ancient technology that we're still trying to unlock today. And what are they looking for? Well, one of the things they're looking for is the Atman particle or at my Atma or Atman. It comes out of the Vedas and the up and Chads where most of the scientists are told to go to to get their theological understanding of quantum mechanics, otherwise you won't be able to do it properly.
Speaker 3: What's scary is that everything you just heard comes directly from CERN. They really are looking for the soul of the universe. That's what the word Atma means in Hindu mythology, and the statue outside CERN also has a much deeper meaning than you think. Apparently it's performing a dance called notarage. And here's what it represents. The statue also represents a cycle of creation and destruction, and some people think CERN is trying to bring the second step in that cycle. They got a taste of what they were looking for when they found the Higgs Boston in twenty twelve, and we all know how that discovery changed our reality. Now they want to grab the very soul of the universe from another dimension. They planned to start in twenty thirty with their brand new machine. It means we don't have much time. And here's the scariest part. We can't even stop them even if we wanted to.
Speaker 7: When CIRN was fired up, we tried to shut it down. There was lawsuits that filed here in America to shut CERN down, but to no avail. They couldn't because we're not in it and we have no jurisdiction.
Speaker 1: So why did they try to shut it down?
Speaker 7: Because they were saying that it could mess with the fabric of reality.
Speaker 1: All excellent breakdown. I agree with all that. And here is an image of how small the original surn is. If you look at the ring there, the small one that's the original one and the big blue one is what they plan on expanding to absolutely massive. One of the theories I've seen going around excuse me online is that the whole shutdown of CERN was a white hat operation and it was CERN was being left on to stabilize an old timeline which wasn't our organic timeline, and somehow or another, we finally got the upper hand in this situation and we gained some leverage and we're able to have it shut down, maybe only temporarily. Who knows, it might be in different hands, It might be changing ownership by the time it gets powered back up in twenty thirty. Nevertheless, the theory is that it was stabilizing the old system, to the old paradigm, the old timeline, and now that it's shut down, it's essentially we are things created some chaos because we're shifting back into an organic reality. And me personally, every since CERN shut down, might dreams have been I've been remembering them more. They've been fuller, more vivid, more lucid. Prior to that, it seems like I was going through this phase where really nothing was coming through. And I don't know if it's directly related to CERN, but the timing was directly related with the shutdown of certain So if it really was shut down and it was somehow altering our reality, even the astral realm and other dimensions, it could potentially have been affecting the dream world. So I think, in my eye is the fact that I'm able to remember and experience my dreams like I used to be able to is a good sign. So I don't know, what are your thoughts on this, Aaron.
Speaker 2: It makes perfect sense. Yeah, I mean I think at the very least, they've been trying and probably successfully opening portals and letting who knows what any's through and whatever. You know, they clearly have some major agenda going on. Our origin does going on with cern that they're adamant to. You know, they they would not spend this much money and go to these lengths to just, oh, to just find the particle and do this, right, It's like no, no, no, no, that's clearly the cover story, because they have to have some story of why they're doing all this, and you know, obviously they'll just like, oh, it's for science whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, if they are trying to if they are trying to recreate the Big Bang, it is essentially breathing the new universe and opening another dimension anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, But but as far as the times I don't like, I there it's it makes sense. I'll just say that it definitely makes sense. And I definitely think there are higher let's just let's just umbrella term it higher forces, right, Uh, that aren't going to allow them to do what they want to do with certain So I'm not I'm not in the spl but worried. Didn't this shutdown I think kind of proves that, like there's been many things in the past where they're like, oh, there was a malfunction or there was something happened that messed it up that you know, I'm like, okay to me, that these benevolent forces that are intentionally blocking them from doing what they really want to do. Right, Sorry, And this is just the latest one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And here is a post from X Spirit on X and I actually have a AI voice. It's going to read this far so we don't have to read it. But it's actually a really interesting breakdown on how they're manipulating the timelines and the Mandela effects. And it's a great breakdown. So I'm just going to hit play and let this, read through it, and then we can discuss it.
Speaker 8: They shut down the collider, but it's already too late. How CERN tore the fabric of time. On June twenty ninth, twenty twenty six, the Large Hadron Collider at CERN fell silent, not for a week, for four years, officially a major upgrade to the Hailumi LHC ten times more powerful, But online thousands of people are saying the same thing. Time has slowed down, the days have become longer, reality feels smoother, but something is still wrong. What if these are not just feelings? What if for the last eighteen years we have already been living in altered timeline, and shutting down the machine has only lifted the veil. The twenty seven kilometer tunnel beneath Geneva is the most powerful machine ever created by humanity. Since two thousand and eight, Protons have been accelerated there to nearly the speed of light and collided with energies not seen since the Big Bang. In twenty twelve, the Higgs boson was discovered, the world applauded, and then the strange things began. It was precisely after the collider reached full power that the Mandela effect exploded across the Internet. Thousands of people simultaneously remembered a different past, Berenstain bears instead of Berenstein, magic mirror instead of mirror mirror, different logos, movie quotes, even the death of Nelson Mandela in the nineteen eighties a coincidence or the first cracks in the fabric of reality. Conspiracy theorists call the LHC not a particle accelerator, but a machine for manipulating time and space. They claim that collisions create miniature black holes, tiny ones, but capable of swallowing appear of our reality or opening a portal. Officially, they evaporate instantly, but what if sometimes they have enough time to do their job? And even more striking theory came in twenty eleven from Vanderbilt physicists Thomas Wiler and chewey Manhoe. They suggested that when the collider operates, it may produce not only ordinary Higgs bosons, but also Higgs singlets, particles capable of slipping into the fifth dimension. There they travel forward and backward through time before returning to our reality without paradoxes, just a quiet edit of the past. If this works, even partially. Then every activation of the collider could have People on forums and social media described the same thing. After the twenty fifteen to twenty sixteen runs, everything around them felt different, deja vus, strange dreams, the feeling that the world had shifted onto another script. And after the shutdown in twenty twenty six many suddenly felt relief. Time seemed to flow more slowly, as if an invisible pressure had been lifted. Now the machine sleeps into Hill twenty thirty, some people are happy at last they've stopped playing. Others are afraid this is the calm before another even more powerful shift, because when the Highlomi LHC is switched on again, there will be far more collisions. What will it do to our reality? Then we may never know the truth, because in the new timeline the truth is already different. Watch the little details around you, carefully, check your memories. If tomorrow something suddenly feels wrong, it may not be you. It may be another edit to the code of our universe. They played with time, and it seems they.
Speaker 1: Won, getting into stand a time like material here. I love I love that this is where the conversation is going. You know, I just I absolutely love it. I'm fascinated people are finally understanding, they're questioning, and this only lead you further down the rabbit hole and quantum mechanics, time travel, time dilation, I mean, everything that they're doing, portal technology, communicating, quantum teleportation, communicating with other demains, which you name it. It's an endless discussion and it is the future. And that's why I think the White House went so heavy on the quantum era of stuff that we're being usherred into right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, moving on to the monoliths on the Moon. So this is something that I found very interesting. When I first saw this, I'm like, Okay, yeah, we know this old news. But then everybody's grabbing onto it and reporting on it as this is a really big deal, and I guess I had to go back and view it through a new lens of the average viewer who doesn't really know about this. I'm like that what that means is if flu als Onto and others are saying that they've seen photographs of photographs of a monolith on the Moon, that means to the public, somebody has already been there. Publicly, the United States has not built anything on the Moon. So this does open a conversation for extraterrestrial basis on the Moon, and there's no way that's not intentional. Want this narrative out there, and they're building a story. Here is what I see. So here's a quick little video of lou Alzando explaining this.
Speaker 10: There's also photographs that I don't believe have been made public yet that show on the lunar surface what appear to be large monolithic structures with right angle cuts that appear to be to be on the lunar surface. And I believe those photographs, if they have not been released yet, may be released soon. But they are certainly very intriguing looking at these objects from space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's very interesting. I mean, that's a big statement really if you think about it through the lens of the average person. And this is the monolith here, and the right is actually publicly available photo on Wikipedia that it was taken with the Phobo satellite, and I'll just read quickly what it says about that the Phobos is a large rock on the surface of Mars's moon. Oh, this is the one on Mars. I'm sorry, Okay, on Mars's Moon. It is a boulder about eighty five meters two hundred and seventy nine feet across and three hundred feet tall. Monolith is a geological feature consisting of a single massive piece of rock. Monoliths also occurred naturally on Earth, but it has been suggested that the Phobos monolith may be a piece of ejecta or of impact ejecta. I don't know. I doubt that the monolith is a bright object near the Stickney Crater described it as a building sized boulder which cast a prominent shadow. So actually when I put this in here, I didn't even for some reason I thought this was our moon. But this is the moon of Mars.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's the Phobos one. Is the one that Buzz Aldrin mentioned on Live TV years ago. I had clip right right there there is he said there's a a moon of Mars that has a monolith. The people are going to ask why who put that there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But it's interesting that now they're talking about monolists on our moon as well.
Speaker 1: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we'll play this clip and I want you to notice, so somebody off camera is trying to shut Buzz down when he starts talking about it. You can tell because he starts looking over and the whole energy shifts. Now. Unfortunately, there's been a number of interviews with Buzz and comments he's he's made over the years. In my opinion, it looks like he is unfortunately very heavily mind controlled or under has underground some major MK ultra techniques, and because it seems he's had his brain scrambled, and if you listen to some of his talks, it's very clear he's confused. And I think that's by design because he might have known something. I believe he did know something that they did not want him sharing. So we'll play this habitation on the moon. We can visit other with their habitation. We can keep track.
Speaker 9: If there's something very important to be developed from the Moon. I'm not sure what it is right now, and I sure think we should identify what it is for America to make such gross expenditures again for human habitation on the Moon. We can help, We can join with together, we can explore the Moon and develop the Moon. We should go boldly where man has not gone before. Fly by the comets, visit asteroids, visit the moon of Mars. There's a monolith there, a very unusual structure on this little potato shaped object that goes around Mars once in seven hours. When people find out about that, they're going to say.
Speaker 3: Who put that there?
Speaker 1: Who put that there?
Speaker 9: Well, the universe put it there. If you choose God put it.
Speaker 1: There, maybe, yeah, they interject, so, and here's another picture of it. And there's actually two, allegedly there's two different monoliths on the surface of this moon. And this is just another close up image of it here. So I mean, with the shadow that it cast, the likelihood of that just being a random rock shooting straight out of the ground, right, you know, And I mean, come on, right, right, And okay, what is the purpose of a monolith in the first place? And you know, I was looking up some videos and stuff online. A lot of people think it could be interdimensional communication, navigation, planetary stabilization, kind of like the exact same thing that they claim the pyramids are doing. So it could be acting as some of some sort of a technology, and I do believe that's the case. I think it is a technological structure. In fact, I think a lot of the ancient structures were part of a bigger technological grid. I don't think they were insignificant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, obelists are not just there for decoration. That's that's a part of the technology, and that's why they show up on other on moons and other planets. And pyramids show up on moons and other planets as well, and again a technology, ancient technology. There's pyramids on Mars as well. There's pyramids on the Moon as well. There's shattered glass domes on on on the Moon. There's all kinds of stuff that there's actual NASA photos of that. Like Richard C. Hokwen many others have have actually done work on gathering luckily, but uh, they will never admit that publicly. But now that it's interesting that they're starting to say these things and disclosed, it's almost like it's almost like they have to now or they're they're they're getting ahead of something. It's very interesting a while they're they're now like telling us publicly these things that they would deny, deny, deny before.
Speaker 1: Right, And and let's not forget about the Utah Monalist, and there were other ones that popped up around the world, and these are very anomalous. And I went on Wikipedia just to see what Wikipedia said today, and it says as of twenty twenty six. The function or the purpose for these monolists is yet to be discovered, still unknown, so it's a mystery still according to the mainstream who put these there. I would imagine that this is just part of an experiment from the private sector, that they needed to do this for some sort of technology that they were experimenting with. And what's interesting, the Sands of Time Materials talks about King's Peak, Utah being the new Area fifty one. Basically they relocated over there once Area fifty one got all the attention, and these monolists are showing up in Utah. And also if you read the Sands of Time material they talk about when they're developing this jump room technology time travel technology, it had to be triangulated. So they had three bases. They had one in Utah, well they had one and I believe every fifty one, and the other one was up in Seattle, all underground. But they had to have three locations triangulated to be able to even create this jump room. And that's if you watch any Hollywood movie, they always depict a triangulation be an unnecessary component for opening a portal. So I think they may be potentially have been experimenting with more portal technology, time travel technology. Just my opinion on these monolists that nobody can explain. I do believe that they are potentially reverse engineered and potentially dealing with time travel. And here we are. This is the music video. Do you think we should play this arin It's like four minutes long, but it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think we should real quick. There's a many made an interesting comment head Flood twenty five. So I think these monol lists popping up across the Earth are military majority installing cod avert Hush hush. Nicholas Tesla free energy goes along with all the blue and purple lightning reports. It's definitely coming with sorry, So yeah, it could be. It could be. It could be free energy devices being installed for various reasons. It's very possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Tony rod Riggs. Somebody said Tony has done heaps of research on the monoliths. He has, actually, yeah, he has an incredible presentation on his findings and it goes deep. I mean he really like it's it. They're they're restructuring the water even with the technology of these like, it's crazy what they're actually doing with it. And yeah, I would recommend going his channel. Also, this is a slide I didn't put in here, but I know this series is back in the news again, the Planet series really know how Yeah, they're talking about it's gained more attention. That's great, saying that potentially there could be or could have been alien in life, and it may have it may be closer to Earth than we think, and like so for some reason, they're deciding to focus on series being a potential place the house, extra trustrial life and late I know. But but what have they seen? What do they know? Why are they why?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly? It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's back in the headlines again and very interestingly enough, you know. So all right, we're gonna jump into this music video. This is a band called Heavy Pulp. I've never heard of them. It's allegedly the very first ever fully ai music video, and it is loaded with comms. We're gonna let it play. Keep your ears and eyes open, pay close attention to every little detail, and then we'll break it down when it's done.
Speaker 11: Sweetland, weir in.
Speaker 12: The world, Oh where.
Speaker 1: I sweet?
Speaker 12: The garden's either dying or about to come alive. The river is either drying, or it's deep enough to dive. Can't tell if it's the dust gard if it's breaking into dawn.
Speaker 13: Are we going on or are we going going gone?
Speaker 12: Somebody said storm's coming, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 14: I don't know what's uphead, But please, baby, don't you love the hind Don't tell me I gonna be free energy forever?
Speaker 13: Or just the same Jim.
Speaker 14: Grind saying, sleep, sleep, Hello, Hello?
Speaker 13: Are we wanting from grave? Or is this just the billing A sweet shower? The estar sang, see the dream?
Speaker 2: I say half.
Speaker 13: Two d and fifty summers or going sir, sweet sweet, go go go.
Speaker 12: Flavors might be coming with the castle or gun. The kids are the screaming or they're laughing in the sun. Is the timeline coming undone?
Speaker 11: Or is it coming and clear?
Speaker 12: The fireworks are blinding, But I'll keep on dancing here.
Speaker 14: And nobody came promise me that we're gonna naked to the light. So is it awakening or is this snagi? So come on, brothers, sister stand.
Speaker 13: Up, so because guess what where we go on?
Speaker 15: Or we go on?
Speaker 12: If you can hear this.
Speaker 11: From the other side across this great quantum divide. Don't get me wrong. Now is the time to stay strong.
Speaker 13: So with all of that, I'll say, God blessing us, God blessing.
Speaker 11: Sweet two hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 13: And it's going on on and on, on the edge of the forever or the edge of being gone, is in midnight?
Speaker 1: Is it morning?
Speaker 13: Is it rowing? Is it time to rise?
Speaker 11: Two hundred and fifty Summer's gone by, So just go on and tell me those sweet lies.
Speaker 13: The kind of sweet is these juelus.
Speaker 15: Se no going gone, sweet sweets going on going on, sweet sweet going going gone.
Speaker 10: So please.
Speaker 13: Just know that we can still rebuild, we can still make something better.
Speaker 1: So they say it. Picture is worth a thousand words, That music video is worth millions. I mean, there's so much. There's so much there, including this the infamous red folder, which this photo on the left is from a video of Don Junior on January sixth. They're in a tent and Trump's getting ready to go out and address the crowd, and there's this red folder, and there's a million theories around it in the Q community. But then it has been all but basically forgotten since January sixth. Back then and now here we are in twenty twenty six and they show not only Trump but a lot of them major presidents holding this red folder, but Trump going through the stargate with this red folder and they're talking about timelines and a number of things. And Elon shared this video three times yesterday and just brought all of the world's attention towards it. And he shared this with it as well. I don't know, actually this is an older je This is from June twenty twenty two. Yeah, so he yeah, so he said, this is where the writers are of past president future. So interesting. I don't know why somebody put this comment or this photo with that that tweet. Nevertheless, it is interesting. There's some more comms there, but let's break down the video. So I like how I highlighted. You know, it's the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of America, and it really showed the golden era, which I think was like the sixties, seventies, eighties, like the early nineties, that peak humanity era where you know, things were a lot better and at least in some capacity before the advent of the internet and technology and cell phones. Whenever people were it was more of a pure way of life right, and they really highlighted and emphasized that as if like this is what we could go back to in this golden age at least in some capacity. But they had a cloud in the shape of Trump, which was interesting where we go when we go a lot of Q comms. There was literally portals throughout the whole video. There's a UFO. They literally in one case they show the UFO in a hangar being what looked like it reverse engineered. They talk about the timeline coming undone, so and I have the lyrics pulled up in the next slide, But Aaron, did you want to chime in on that before we move on?
Speaker 2: You know, you said it. It's just so many very interesting telling things in that video. And the fact that Elon shared it three times in one day is very telling as well. He doesn't do that for no reason, right, even him sharing it once would be but he shared it three times in a day. That's that means he's, like you said, he's trying to really really drive it home that this is important what's in this video, and it is.
Speaker 1: It's I've never seen so much that nodds towards everything that we cover like this, right, they're great awakening the Golden Age, free energy. They literally say energy, they talk about free energy in it. In fact, let's oh and then this part too. So this screen behind her four five five nine, July first, twenty twenty is an exact Q post and I went and verified this myself. I went to Q Alerts typed in four five five to nine and it's a QUE drop from July first, twenty twenty. Zero coincidences. Not only that, but it's as if she's standing in front of this quboard and then there's a stargate a portal behind her. They're telling you this is a quantum temporal time travel mission wherever you want to call it, and the Q drop that it points to is this. And I'll read through some of it, maybe not all of it. There was a time when our children stood at attention at and with pride, put their hand in their heart, and in one united voice, we cited the Pledge of Allegiance. There was a time when strength and honor meant something. There was a time when it standing for our flag met in something. There was a time when our history heritage was taught with pride and respect. There was a time when respect was given to those who served, bled and died to protect and defend our freedom. There was a time when we were grateful. There was a time when our accomplishments meant something. There was a time when these United States of America, one nation under God, was united. There was a time when these United States of America, one nation under God, was united under the American flag, a flag that was carried in battle by brave patriots as a symbol of freedom and justice for all, no matter what race, religion, or background, a beacon of hope when flown, a mark of respect to their memory, to those who willfully sacrificed their lives to defend There was a time when we the people decided our future. There was a time when we to people had a voice. There was a time when we to people were united and strong. There was a time when the media was free from political bias and corruption. And the corruption is in kill brackets, which means they are taking out the corruption. There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in and defended those they represented. How many men and women in uniform are currently serving on the front lines abroad, only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire. What does the word patriot mean to you? Land of the free, Home of the brave. Now is the time, Now is not the time to be complacent. Will do you answer the call? Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the blood stream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. Reagan Q. So I suppose this was a round Reagan speech actually.
Speaker 2: Which just that just that part at the end, just that very last pair.
Speaker 1: I see the quote at the end.
Speaker 2: The rest was not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's interesting. A few people say that Reagan was allegedly the last true president we had before the deep state officially took over. And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's obvious to me, because then you have Bush, Clinton, Bush Obama and not until you know Trump again.
Speaker 1: Somebody just asked a great question, what's the name of the song? And I meant to put that in there. Let me see, uh heavy pulp, let me look this up. It's like the ode to the America or freedom or the freedom or something to fifty. Sweet Land and Ode to America's two fiftieth year, two hundred fifteth year. That's the name of the song, Sweetland and Ode to America's two hundred and fiftieth year by Heavy Pulp.
Speaker 2: It's like Becau, there's already a band called Pulp and this is Heavy Pulp.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So here are the lyrics. I'll read through some of them because it's very interesting. So this is from Jordan Crowder. We're actually getting ready to have him on the show next week. Excellent researcher, excellent researcher. He has an amazing YouTube channel. Go check it out, Jordan Crowder.
Speaker 2: He's awesome. Yeah, go check him out.
Speaker 1: And he transcribed to the lyrics, and this is what they say, sweetland, the sweet land of the weary and wild. Oh, where oh, where are you, my sweet The gardens either dying or about to come alive. So let's let's let's look into this. The gardens either dying or about to come alive. That's where we're at the river. The river is either dying or it's deep enough to dive. Can't tell if it's the dusk or if it's breaking into dawn? Are we going on? Are we going going gone? Somebody said a storm is coming, but it's been a long long time, and that's I think that's the point where they showed Trump in the in the storm clock. I don't know what's up ahead, but please, baby, don't you look behind? So tell me? Is it going to be free energy forever? Are just the same damn old grind So they're like calling for free energy here?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Are we one year away from the grave? Or is this just the beginning? My sweet child, Oh you're my star spangled fever dream, half fa savior, half a liar. The summers where we're going higher higher, and then I'm gonna skip. The kids are either screaming or they're laughing in the sun. Is the timeline coming undone or is it coming in clear? That's really interesting. Is the timeline coming undone or is it coming in clear? And this is also their timing of this release is timed with shutdown of'bcern as well. And as I look at the time, it's four forty four exactly when I read that. So the fireworks are blinding, but I'll keep on dancing.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Nobody can promise me that we're going to make it to the light. So is this an awakening or is this a knife in the night. I'm not going to read through the rest of it, but just some very interesting things that were said there. Like I said, watch the video a couple times, you'll find something new nearly every time. It's loaded with stuff. And they won our attention on it for a reason, right and yeah. Oh, and then Beth Noya says, I'm behind did we discuss them grabbing Obama arrested while holding a red folder? He abused the secret tech. Thank you so much for bringing that up. I did want to mention that. So it showed all a lot of major presidents, including Kennedy, and there was a lot of emphasis on Kennedy here, but it showed them standing in front of the stargate with this red folder. But when it got to Obama, it showed him being carried away as if he was being arrested. And I guess that would be a nod to him abusing his power and the secret technology that he had access to. And I think we might actually see some sort of public justifications surrounding that. If anything, we hear is true, So that would be nice to get some get make it some sort of headway with this arrest scenario, right something, Let's give us something here. But thank you for bringing that up. And this is in the works. This could happen at any moment, or it may not happen at all. Doctor Michael Salas shared this. President Trump is on the verge of a major UFO disclosure speech speech confirming crash retrieval operations and non human intelligence. According to Mark Lee's White House sources, corroborates what Anna Paulina a Luna has also recently stated. And you want to read this on the right. This is from Mark Christopher Lee talking about what he believes Trump could potentially release. But it's already came in past July eighth, it's still relevant through.
Speaker 2: Sure thing big development. Today, the Daily Mail is running a major piece based on information from my Washington Insider sources. According to multiple sources close to the inner Circle, President Trump has a UFO disclosure speech written and ready. It will confirm non human craft and beings, reference forensic evidence from crashes, including Roswell and announced declassification steps, plus international cooperation. My sources say this soft disclosure could be imminent with strong talk around July eighth, which is the Roswell anniversary and the NATO summit. As the filmmaker behind the film July eighth, the Day Everything Changes. I've been tracking this directly through conversations in Washington for months. This isn't speculation. It's what my sources have told me is today the day everything changes. Full story here? What do you think? Ready for disclosure?
Speaker 1: So a number of people are sharing this around and waiting for some sort of potential speech from Trump. It's also possible that nothing happens and the White House has not confirmed this, so we'll see. It could be a nothing burger, or we might get some sort of announcement that would be great. And you shared this with me earlier, so this is really interesting. I'll read through this and we can play this video. He kind of breaks it down. It's like four minutes long, but it is very interesting. So holding Keluda Colada on X shares this. So he's reporting on Eric Berlinson being on the Jesse Michaels podcast and he said, whoa Tulca Gabbert apparently sent a team to investigate UFO reports at the military base and when they arrived, they personally encountered glowing orbs that looked like balls of plasma. They told Representative Eric Berlson that it completely changed everything for them. They said, now we know there is something there. They told me about the events that happened in the Western United States. People from Tulca's team were actually on site for this. It was at one of our military It was at one of our US military installations. There was senior intelligence officials there. They actually personally encountered these UAP. I can't say which specific location they were there because there had been previous reports. They were going around looking at any kind of debris in the desert. They had landed at a helicopter and they got a call that the radar had picked up several UAPs. So they jump in the helicopter, they go to their location, and what they interact with are basically glowing orbs. Those orbs are like three meters in diameter. They have different shades of color that they glow in. They are some type of spherical nebulous what's described as like a ball of plasma. I don't think anybody's ever touched one to know that it's like superheated material or anything. But it's definitely messing with the helicopter. So let's see what he has to say here.
Speaker 16: I would say the most remarkable thing that happened was you had this transition with you know, and I think Tulsi did a great job setting up what was called the DIG, the Director Director's Initiative Group, and she had these teams that are investigating several things, one of them being UFOs UAPs and I think that that was probably one of the lower priorities of the group. But they they were doing that research and they really didn't dedicate a lot of resources to it. They had one guy, basically, and I think he got discouraged pretty quickly, or not quickly. He actually he really threw himself into it for a few years and they got discouraged. And then as he was transitioning out, they had brought me in and briefed me about what they had accomplished. And then a few months later they said, sir, we need to bring you back in. They actually reached out to me and said we would like for you to come back in and we want to brief you because things have changed. So they brought me in and they told me about the event that happened in the Western United States. People from Tulsa. These teams were actually on site for this. It was at one of our one of our US military installations. They there was people from the intelligence community there, senior intelligence officials. They actually personally encountered these UAP and they gave me that in a briefing. I think I was the first elected official to get that briefing, and so I and they said, sir, we're pretty much approached this topic the same way that you have. Very skeptical and but we but we feel like we have a job to go out and investigate this. And this this event has completely changed everything because now we we know that there is something there, we just don't know what it is. And you can read about it in the recent releases. It's it's kind of buried at the end, ironically, So.
Speaker 8: What if we can talk about it now?
Speaker 16: Yeah, so I can talk about it now. For the longest time, I couldn't talk about it. But it's in the that release. It describes from their perspective, the intelligence people that were there, and there's two different reports. I can't say which. I think they don't want to have another Area fifty one where they have people like storming their the location, but it was at the end of the day. What they have released is that pretty much what the narrative that they told me that they that they were out there, they were they were there because there had been previous reports, so they were just like they were on site. They were going around looking at any kind of debris that they saw or anything that was out in the in the desert, and that they had landed a helicopter and they got a call that the radar had picked up several UAPs, so they jump in the helicopter, they go to the location, and what they interact with are basically glowing orbs. Those orbs that have been described, you know, whether they're called plasmoids, whatever you want to call them. They're like three meters in diameter, sometimes smaller, sometimes bigger, and they have different shades of color that they glow in. But they are some type of spherical nebulous what's described as like a ball of plasma. What would what you would one would think a ball of plasma would look like. I don't think anybody's ever touched one to know that. It's like superheated material or anything but it it It definitely was messing with the helicopter when it got there. They were they were they operated intelligently, and then at one point they there were some F sixteens that were scrambled. These things appeared to like shoot up and chase or follow the F sixteens. So when you're here, when I imagine you're me, you're sitting in the office of the Director of National Intelligence in a skiff and they're briefing you with first hand you know, accounts from people that were there and uh and they said, sert this this has brought this investigation from being priority number five hundred and something to top ten priorities for this government to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: So immediately where my mind jumps to here is so she's invited to the military base wherever this US military installation is that they can't disclose. She's invited there to specifically investigate UFOs. While they're there, it just so happens to be the three glowing orbs show up on radar and they're allowed to go investigate, witness it, have this whole experience. They were one hundred percent putting on a show for her that was probably us our own technology and then sending our own military public military aircraft after it put on a show and it generates all this buzz. Now he's briefed on it, it's shared with him in a skiff, so it's real serious. He gets to go on Jesse Michaels, who's the most propped up podcaster right now, and share this career, this buzz. It's all part of this narrative. But really it's not anything new. We're just talking about glowing orbs again. Like I mean, it's not substantial, but it is substantial in the fact that it's getting all this attention now. But they were clearly, in my opinion, putting on the show for her. What do you think, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, whether it was our own technology or or beings working with us, working with us or in some capacity, it was clearly they knew what they were going to encounter and it was done on purpose for sure. And it's no accident that he ends up on Jesse Michaels. And this is closing, like this is all very intentional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very stage yes, yeah, And then moving forward and the four slides left to have a little phone with these last ones, I would say.
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 1: Erling Holland, who is Norway's star player in the World Cup soccer player, and everyone's saying that he looks like a Nordic like an ET, and he really does, and he even has like weird features and he moves differently, and he's a really good soccer player. Like it would be funny to me that if they allowed like an ET hybrid to actually play in a team, like come on, just let me play, right. This is an old drawing of Nordic aliens from from an experiencer, and people are saying it looks exactly like him, exactly like him. But I'm gonna have to call BS on this just because if you analyze the photo and look at the clarity of the other two faces and then the clarity of the face that looks like him, it looks like this was polished or with AI. It's not. His face is like crystal clear and perfectly defined. And then and I have it shown bigger here just so it's even more obvious here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, that doesn't mean that there couldn't be something here. But I saw this going around and I just wanted to say man, I don't think this is authentic. It looks like his face has been touched up here.
Speaker 2: And unless somebody was doing that just to make a point of you know, look, how much like an ord e t he looks like, because.
Speaker 1: You know, right, and to find we need to find the original photos. See if there.
Speaker 2: It's very possible somebody made it in that context and shared it's just just to make that point. And then, as we know with the Internet, things get picked up and shared around them out of context and with other other narratives slapped onto them, and then people ended up thinking, oh, this is a real thing that it's like.
Speaker 1: No, actually, I'm uploading it to ten I reverse image search. Right now, we're going to do a real time Yeah, I found it. Here's the original one. Yeah, well, I'm gonna have to share this. Hang on, okay, I'll just screenshot. This would be the quickest way to do it. Okay, let me do this and drop it to my phone to the computer. Yeah it's not it's a totally different face. They just confirmed, I thought. But it proves how things can get so easily shared without vetting them. You may never.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what do we see happen? Most people just share it without vetting it, and that's it to spend about five seconds or less thinking about it. And so you know, it's a powerful tool, but it's very it's a very misused one.
Speaker 1: Can you see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Somebody totally just took his face and put it over over that pressure.
Speaker 2: This is why you research everything, guys. This is why you search everything before sharing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting though. So definitely definitely is not him, No, definitely not him.
Speaker 2: But he does look like a freaking he does look like an ortic et right still or hybrid or something.
Speaker 1: And I got a little bit of freezing going on here. I'm not sure what's what's happening. It's just froze. Mm hmm. I can't even let me have to stop the screen share for a second, and uh interesting, my entire screen went black like there's oh there, it just came back. Okay, sorry about that, guys. Now now let me get this back. We'll share the screen again here. Mm hmmm, please hold sure, sure, okay, glitz stout for a second. All right, we're back. Okay, So that's that, and then it's still not let me change slides. That's interesting. Okay, these guys get And the only reason I'm bringing them up again, the P forty seven and P fifty twos, is because I'm very interested to know what the theories are.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: We come up with their own theories and talk about stuff on this show all the time, but I feel like sometimes we could even be in a bubble, and I want to know what the other UFO community is talking about and the theories they're coming up with. So this guy has a very interesting theory about the forty sevens and P fifty twos, and he'll explain what they are. If you don't know. We've gone over them in the past episode recently, but I'll go ahead and play this and then we'll discuss it after.
Speaker 5: Before Amy Eskridge died, she mentioned P. Forty seven and P fifty two's in our last interview.
Speaker 6: Have you heard of the.
Speaker 1: Fifty twos and the P forty sevens?
Speaker 12: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 13: They're us from the future.
Speaker 1: They're from here, they are you, they are me, They're from here from the future.
Speaker 5: P forty sevens are humans from the year forty seven thousand, and P. Fifty two's are from the year fifty two thousand. Dan Burrisch, who worked that area as four aka Papoose Lake, claims one of the beings that survived that roswell crash was a P fifty two mine's on rainbit.
Speaker 1: Gott throw you add in there, And when I.
Speaker 5: Say Papoose Lake, a lot of people believe that S four is beneath that. Now, both of these are humans that stayed underground on Earth to survive the post apocalyptic environment stemming from a cataclysm. Now there is a difference between the two. The P forty sevens decided to stay on Earth for tens of thousands of years, while the P fifty two's decided to leave Earth and head towards the Zeta Reticuli system. This is the same system from the infamous Alien abduction the Arnie and Betty's story where they claim that aliens telepathically told them that's where they came from. Also, Bob Lazarre mentions he was brief that these crafts he was working on were from a Zeta reticulized system. So that's where a lot of these stories converge. Now here's where it gets crazy. The P forty sevens are rogue. They don't want us to prevent or fight through any future cataclysm which would alter their timeline. The P fifty twos are more spiritually evolved and are willing to sacrifice their timeline if we came up with solutions to overcome future cataclysms. So what's going on right now is a timeline war. The eleven plus missing scientists are not just physicists working on free energy. They are biologist, virologists, climatologist, material scientist, agricultural scientists, et cetera. So all different types of scientists have gone missing, and the reason is the rogue jrods known as the P forty sevens are eliminating researchers who could alter cataclysm outcomes and affect their P forty seven timeline. Though essentially the P forty sevens want the catastrophe to occur as it was foundational to their own evolutionary development, they oppose disclosure and send men and black agents to suppress interfering developments. Now, the rumor is they are connected to the Illuminati elite bloodlines who are reportedly building underground arcs who survivors over millennia who would end up becoming the rogue P forty sevens so it makes sense this was the group who never wanted to leave Earth. Amy Eskridge, in an email, stated UFO community is focused on the wrong thing. She said, the loudest focused around the UAP topic is currently directed towards the technology of the observed craft, but that's missing the point. If they are here at all, it is surely for some very good reason that has nothing to do with their propulsion tech. I hope this gives you an answer on why all these scientists are dying.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, very detailed in fact, and all I can say is we don't know what we don't know, and I can't claim I can't claim that I know this is true or not. I think it's definitely a potential. I think something like this could be happening. And I don't think he's wrong about the timeline war, and maybe that's what this looks like. Maybe there is some real truth to this. I don't know. What are your thoughts erin there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean this was this was from Dan Bursch's testimony, right, Yeah, it could it could be. I still think because the problem with saying the grays is that I think there's way more than one gray, right, I think there's like, well, I think in the universe there's probably many thousands, you know, or in the galaxy, many thousands that have that gray type of look, but even ones that we've interacted with. Here, there seems to be many different types of beings, and I think, I think maybe these are us from the future. Maybe that's possible, But then I think there's others that are not that as well, right, And so when you hear this argument, so you know, we hear this all the time, right in u foke communities, like, oh, grays are us from the future. No, No, Grays aren't us from Let's be yes, they're they're just other beings from Zater articular or elsewhere. Well, what if it's both, right, what if some are and some aren't. What if it's both?
Speaker 1: I think likely that's the case.
Speaker 2: I think that's very likely the case.
Speaker 1: It's very plausible if you actually break it down, and like, why couldn't that be the case for a very specific group like these right.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, and that there's one group that even the same I think it's supposed to be like the same beings, right, just from different time periods, and one is more spiritually evolved and has a different agenda than the other group. They have two different agendas the same beings from two different time periods. Even it's very fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there's that one girl that we can showed the comparison on the previous episode. It looks almost identical, like she really does share a lot of similar features. Yeah, so that could also, I mean maybe she carries some of that some of those genetics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she totally looks like a hybrid, right, sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: And then just for fun, here last slide, top scientist the military personnel. We're giving a secret work work from nineteen seventy seven by the CIA containing instructions on how people could access extra strength and speed with the power of their minds. So these are the types of things that are surfacing. Daily Mail is covering this again, the CIA workbook claiming a five step exercise that can supercharge the human body. And these are very simple practices that I think everyone can do, but we're just not taught how to do it, and we're not programmed to do it. It's not part of a daily practice. So a very small percentage of people are actually applying to applying this and trying to I guess you could even say upgrade yourself, enhance yourself, right, And it's fascinating to me that all this is coming out, and not only is it just coming out verbally, there's documents that support it. And there is a portal in the United States, a highly guarded facility that is used under the US Forest Service cover. And there are witnesses who have seen people of the US military walking into literally a wall. Ross Coulthart speaks on the alleged portals around secret Mountains Sedona. So there's not video here, but this brings up an important topic, the Sedona Fires. Here in Sedona, we had a pocket fire that allegedly is divorced one in years. Luckily it stayed, it didn't stay contained like they wanted to contain it. I think like tens of thousands of acres burned, but I don't know if there were any injuries. It didn't make its way into any towns, rural areas and establishments like that, So in that regard, I think people were safe, but it was a massive fire and it took them weeks of battle to fight. And why I bring the fire up is because it's specifically in this secret mountain area and Ross coltheart goes on. This interview talks about the people walking through, military personnel walking through walls, and secret Canyon craft coming out of the mountain, witnessing black helicopters being approached by military men, talking about Bradshaw a ranch being a portal and specifically like naming the precise location of the portal that's catching millions of views. And then there's another YouTube video talking about a secret military base. They had millions of views and all pointing towards the Secret Canyon area. Just as Sedona and Secret Canyon is getting global attention, this fire breaks out and they shut down all of the trails in the rounding area, so no tourists, no local, nobody can even go explore this to prove these claims one way or the other, and the trailers are still closed that in my opinion, I'm not nobody knows the cause of fire. In fact, the only official explanation we've heard was that there was a lightning strike, But people that lived nearby the day of the fire, there was no storm, no lightning, and it hardly reins here anyway. It's just a cover story. And I talked to one man he said absolutely. There was no lightning that day, and because it started not far from his house, so he firmly believed it was a cover story. The real causes the fire remains unknown. Did they light it intentionally to shut down the trails and keep people away because it started getting global attention online? Possibly just the theory. We can only speculate, but I would say highly likely, right right, And now that's the end of the slide show today. Guys. Yeah, y, we stopped to share here. Bring us back on the big screen, all right, Yeah, so I think that's it. We're not going to spend too much time on here. We already did another interview today, so I've been in front of the computer for quite some time today. I'm ready to Yeah, I'm ready to hang it up and eat some dinner and relax a little bit. But never the last way in interesting times. I hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you did, please like, subscribe, share. More than anything, if you could just share this out that we meet a lot to us. You know, we need all the support we can get right now because, uh, you know, it's hard to stay afloat and stay relevant during these times when everybody is covering this stuff now, and you know, we've been doing this for quite some time and and we just we can never have done it without you guys in the first place. So we could always we could always use and appreciate your continued support.
Speaker 2: So yes, yeah, when we started the show, there was there was not this many shows and people out there talking about this stuff. I mean there was, there was a good amount, but I mean it's just multiplied so much since twenty nineteen. Now it's just like it feels like we're just in this massive sea of other people all talking about the same stuff now, so it's hard to, like Tiler said, stay relevant. And you know, everything gets spread super thin because of that. There's just too many shows, there's too many podcasts and YouTube channels and you know, everything going on all at the same time. So it's just really hard to stick out or to to you know, everyone's got their attention spread so thin. So thank you. So we truly appreciate you guys for supporting us and watching and being here. We very grateful and do not take that for granted. So thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, we truly appreciate that. And and I know we didn't discuss this yet we're gonna leave for chefs, so we won't be able to do it Tier two Patreon unless we do it this Sunday. I don't know how you feel about that. Yeah, it would be It would stress my schedule a little bit too. So maybe we just take a month off for the Tier two people. Who knows. Maybe maybe we come go live from Jassa for a minute. I don't know whether we'll do.
Speaker 2: We'll try to do something to make up for that for you Tier two peeps, right, we'll do something.
Speaker 1: And if you have not seen our Secret Space Program documentary yet, you can watch that on our Patreon for only nine ninety nine. The best way to access that is through our website, which I just revamped the other day, so go check it out. It is Journey totruth dot online. That link is below. And also, we just solidified dates for next year's conference and it's not until next September, so we're over a year away. We're going fall and instead of spring this time. Give ourselves a little break because we've been doing We've hosted five conferences in a row at the same time every year and it just gets exhausting. He putting them on and selling tickets and doing the whole thing. So we just want to give ourselves an extended break in between events this time, so stay tuned. September twenty twenty seven in Joshua Tree, California. We just locked in the date September sixteenth through the twentieth. No details yet, no details at all yet. We're just barely get this getting this thing off the ground. So this is a very early and potentially premature announcement, but we got the days locked in, so that's good.
Speaker 2: And we got to have it on your radar. It's coming, we're planning it and it's coming and we're excited about it. But yeah, yeah, just have it on your radar. Just just be on lookout and I don't know, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll keep you updated, we'll keep you posted, We'll keep you post. Yeah. So thank you guys for being here. Go check out the website, Journey the Truth dot online. See what we have going on over there. I'm going to work on sending mass email out before we leave for Shasta, just with all the stuff we have going on. So subscribe to the email newsletter if you want to stay up to date on that, and uh, we'll see you guys in Shasta. Whoever's coming to Mount Shasta for this conference, we'll see you out there. And if you're interested in purchasing tickets, awake within the Dream Productions dot Com. That link is below into the description as well, So grab a ticket, come and hang out with us, and thank you guys for being here. We love you, we can't do this without you. Until the next time, have a great evening, good night.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Good night,