Speaker 1: Lingua Boost German Lesson thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, we just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a Lingua Boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website linguaboost dot com. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: In this lesson, you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 3: What do you need? I need a taxi? Do you need anything? No, I don't need anything. I need some time to think. He needs help. They need flowers for a wedding. I needed this as far as I know, As far as I know, he doesn't need any help.
Speaker 1: Now let's get started. Listen and repeat, what do you need?
Speaker 4: W'sbrostou, w'sbrostou.
Speaker 5: I need a taxi, ish brora and taxi, ish brora and taxi.
Speaker 3: Do you need anything?
Speaker 4: Bros? Do ATVs? Bros do ATVs.
Speaker 3: No, I don't need anything.
Speaker 5: Nine is bronists, nine is brokenists.
Speaker 3: I need some time to think.
Speaker 5: Is broke atvast side? Some nothington is broke at vast side, some nothington?
Speaker 3: He needs help?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Brought tilfe, Yeah, brought tilfe.
Speaker 3: They need flowers for a wedding.
Speaker 5: The broken blum and few I know hort Side the broken blum and few I know hort Side I needed this is a broad ishabad as far as I know, so white Ish viz, so white Ish viz.
Speaker 3: As far as I know, he doesn't need any help.
Speaker 5: So wte ishwez brotehlfe, so white ishwez brokine helfer.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time. Listen and repeat, what do you need?
Speaker 4: Ma's brost ma's brows?
Speaker 3: Do I need a taxi?
Speaker 4: Is bro and taxi ish b and taxi?
Speaker 3: Do you need anything?
Speaker 4: Bros do advers? Bros do advers.
Speaker 3: No, I don't need anything.
Speaker 5: Nine is brognists. Nine is brognists.
Speaker 3: I need some time to think.
Speaker 5: It's broke at fast side, some narhing. It's broke at fast side, some narhing.
Speaker 3: He needs help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brough Tilfer, Yeah, brough Tilfer.
Speaker 3: They need flowers for a wedding.
Speaker 5: Z broken Blumenfel. I know hort side z broken Blumenfel. I know hort Side.
Speaker 4: I needed this ishabdes broth ishabad broth.
Speaker 3: As far as I know.
Speaker 4: So white Ish wis so white ishws.
Speaker 3: As far as I know, he doesn't need any help.
Speaker 5: So white Ishwez brought a kine hilfe. So white Ishwez brought a kine hilfe.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 3: What do you need?
Speaker 4: What's brows do? What's brows do?
Speaker 3: Do you need anything?
Speaker 4: Bros do advers, bros do ADVs.
Speaker 3: As far as I know.
Speaker 4: So white Ish vis, so white Ish vis.
Speaker 3: No, I don't need anything.
Speaker 4: Nine is brognists. Nine is brognists.
Speaker 3: They need flowers for a wedding.
Speaker 5: Ze broken Blumenfel. I know hortside, the broken blueman few I know hort side.
Speaker 3: I need a taxi.
Speaker 4: Ish brora and taxi ishbro and taxi. I need some time to think. Is broke atvast side? So Narhington is broke at first side?
Speaker 5: So Narhington.
Speaker 3: He needs help?
Speaker 5: Yeah, brough Tilfo, Yeah, brough Tilfe. I needed this ishabad brod ishabadesk.
Speaker 3: As far as I know, he doesn't need any help.
Speaker 4: Soviete isschwez brotekinehelfe, sovite ischwez brtkinehelfe.
Speaker 1: This time. Try to answer before the native speaker. When you hear, how do you say, followed by a phrase.
Speaker 3: What do you need?
Speaker 4: Ma's brostu? Ma'sbrostu?
Speaker 3: I need a taxi?
Speaker 4: Ish bro and taxi ishbrokra and taxi?
Speaker 3: How do you say, what do you need?
Speaker 5: What's brows do? What's brows do?
Speaker 3: Do you need anything?
Speaker 4: Bros do adverse? Bros do adverse?
Speaker 3: How do you say, I need a taxi?
Speaker 5: Is brora and taxi is broke and taxi?
Speaker 3: No, I don't need anything.
Speaker 5: Nine is brognists. Nine is brognists.
Speaker 3: How do you say, do you need anything?
Speaker 4: Bros do advers? Bros do adverse?
Speaker 3: I need some time to think.
Speaker 4: Is broke at fast side?
Speaker 5: So nothing?
Speaker 4: Is broke at first side?
Speaker 5: So nothing?
Speaker 3: How do you say, no, I don't need anything?
Speaker 5: Nine is brokenists? Nine is brokenists?
Speaker 3: He needs help?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro Tilphe, Yeah, bro Tilpher.
Speaker 3: How do you say, I need some time to think?
Speaker 4: He broke at fast side, so nothing? He broke at fast side?
Speaker 5: Some nothing?
Speaker 3: They need flowers for a wedding?
Speaker 5: Z broken blumenfew I know hort side the broken blumenfew I know hort side.
Speaker 3: How do you say he needs help.
Speaker 5: Yeah, brough Tilfer, Yeah, brough Tilfer. I needed this, he does bro ishabdes Brode.
Speaker 3: How do you say they need flowers for a wedding.
Speaker 5: Z broken Blumenfew I know hort Side Z broken blumenfew I know hort Side.
Speaker 4: As far as I know, so white ishwais so white ishweis.
Speaker 3: How do you say I needed.
Speaker 4: This ishabdes Brode ishabdes Brode.
Speaker 3: As far as I know, he doesn't need any help.
Speaker 5: So write ishwiz brockt kine hilfe. So write ishwiz brockt kine hilfe.
Speaker 3: How do you say, as far as I know.
Speaker 4: So write ishwz so whte ish viz.
Speaker 3: How do you say, as far as I know, he doesn't need any help.
Speaker 5: So write ishwiz brockt kine hilfe. So write ishwiz brockt kine hilfe.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at linguaboost dot com