Speaker 1: I want to welcome everyone back to the Peaking Yanda Show. Thomas seven seven seven is back with us. How are you doing, Thomas, I do it well. Thanks for hosting me. Yes, we are going to take a break from the Continental Philosophy series and talk about something that's in the news. New York Post is reporting on it. I have their article pulled up from yesterday the infamous picture from World War Two entitled the Last jew of Anitsia. It seems that through AI and facial recognition, they have figured out the name of the officer from the famous picture. I will share a screen on the picture for those who don't who aren't familiar with the picture, well they're familiar with it, they just don't know exactly what I'm talking about. So there is the picture, and it seems that the the shooter has been identified as jacobis Onen, a teacher born in Germany in nineteen o six. And yeah, I contacted you about this this morning, and you'd made the suggestion that we might talk about this and should lead into some wider revelations about the war that most people either don't know or don't realize. So I'm going to hand it over to you. Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of people don't. Well, first, there was a bunch of people on I wouldn't call it the revision aside because they're not people who are serious into historical research. But people are sympathetic the heterotopic viewpoint saying this was a fake photo. It was not fake, it's real. And other people are saying why would they take photographs? Well, all kinds of reasons. If you were an Eindsets group commander, you filed an after action report, this was your mandate. You need to produce a body count. And there was also men in the field who take snapshots as souvenirs. Okay, if people think this is outlandish, I'm not passing judgment one or the other. I've seen photographs of guys in Vietnam, American soldiers literally holding up severed heads like for fun. Okay, I mean again, I'm not feigning moral outrage over that. But this idea that it's somehow unheard of for photographs to be taken of questionable activity or the shooting of non combatants, that's very naive. But also what's going on in that photo is very above board. It's not the kind of thing that was being shown in movie houses in Berlin or Hamburg. But it was a major component of operational doctrine in theater, and that's characteristic of modern war. I include a whole chapter on this in my manuscript that I'm writing. I'm not gonna try and turn this into a show piece for my own work product, but I think it's conceptually relevant. There's this book by Christopher Browning, who I used to have a lot more respect for, but then he testified against David Irving, which I thought was really grimy. But he wrote a good book called Ordinary Men. It was about this. It was about Organum Politz Battalion one zero one in Yolt's Foul of Poland. I'm sure I'm butchering that pronunciation. And they were an einsts group battalion, and he talked to a bunch of veterans and who were pretty candid about what went on. I made a lot of demanded anonymity, which is understandable. But you know, I juxtaposed Brownings the testimony of these men and his original research with the Senate Subcommittee hearings, among other things, on the mass occurred in MELI four. This is something that happens in modern war, and in the twentieth century when war became when ideological imperatives became the causes belly of scale conflict. You know, the categorical annihilation of human beings became a military imperative. That's just a fact. This is why the Holocaust religion is bullshit. It's not because things like in that picture didn't happen. It's because that's the face of modern wark and this idea that the Germans are the epitome of evil and they hate Jewish people for no reason, and this is a case of the martyrdom of an entire race, and this is something that's never happened before. Since that's what's a bullshit about it. Not this didn't happen, it's the emphasis on it in the way that it's characterized, is no centrality of it, and the bigoted chauvinism of it. That's what's problematic. You know, I'll add too. You know, people have this idea, I think from the movies or something, that Meli in Vietnam was the secret and then you know, the civilian press got wind of it or something, or some brave witness, you know, like the guys in that uh Huey Chopper, who intervened, you know, went public about it. This was published in Stars and Strikes. They said, this was a great victory. Look at this great body count at me lie, you know, go America Division. This wasn't a secret. That was a free fire zone. These people were fair targets. You know, anybody in a free fire zone in Vietnam, regardless of age, sex, overall health, they're an enemy. You can kill them, and you're encouraged to kill them. You know, that's not any different. I mean, I'd argue that it was a lot more in humane what the Pentagon was doing. Contra okw no, but no, no regular army guys in the German Army you got drafted or being ordered to do this kind of stuff. You know, you you were, you were asked to volunteer. And if you couldn't handle it and you refuse to do it, no one was your shot. You're getting locked in prison, your career was over. And if you were an enlisted man, you you'd probably be looked at as a coward and a punk. But no one's getting course marceled for this, you know. In contrast, and you literally had some nineteen year old draft d being told you had to waste the women, kids and oldsters in a free fire zone. That's really really messed up, you know. And I mean, I'm sure that there's gonna be patriotypes who say, I'm like some big liberal or something we're saying that or whatever. But that's a fact, you know. And it's also people don't they don't really understand what they don't really understand the third right and structurally, if you want to understand that Ross and kreeg es. But I mean, beyond the fact that Ross and Creek was part of like an overall policy imperative that framed this mass campaign that was Barbara's, there was this weird institutional agonism between between the army the SS. Then there was a the Gestapo actually was the legacy organization of the Prussian Secret police, and they always resented being under the number of the SS. So Himmler's notion was he established the SD the cigarette fenced, which was technically the SS's internal security force. But they had trouble establishing a mandate because they were resented by the police and by the intelligence apparatus, which was the OBVER, which was horribly compromised. But that's a whole other subject from Heuter. So the SD didn't really get its institutional mandate until Barbarossa. And then when the race were kicked off in Earnest and the r s h A was the umbrella organization and the army, even guys who were pretty dogmatic National Socialists in the General Officer Corps, they said an uncertain terms, you're not gonna you're not gonna involve my men in this bullshit. You know, you're you're not gonna have my people doing this kind of dirty work. And I don't think that's particularly admirable. Okay, It's like, look, if we're going to war, you're saying you're gonna wash your hands. But like these guys got to do it because that's what's coded into their into their mandate as policemen or whatever or you know, as uh something less than soldiers. I take exception to that, you know, and not just playing devil's advocate like I mean, I actually find that objectionable. And to be clear too, the man in that photograph he was later KI eight because a lot of Einstein's group officers and enlisted got killed in hostile action because in addition to ethnic cleansing and categorically annihilating Eastern Jewelry, then cleansing other racial enemies. They they were on anti partisan duty, you know. So these guys weren't just doing really kind of horrible things, you know again like warriors. Hell, what they did is no worse and no better than what the Allies did or their Japanese coliberance did. But you know, on top of the stress of this kind of activity, they were fighting this really brutal part, you know, anti partisan war, and a lot of them were dying. You know, so these guys weren't These guys were every bit as much soldiers as there as their counterparts. And in the here and the assess and uh, this also plays under the fact there's this mythology and people have this idea again a plant ushed you know, they claim, oh, the Nazis were evil because they, like Hitler, wanted to quote like wipe out all Slavs or something like. There was as a dejire, there was no category of slav in the Third Reich. You know, there were another Nuremberg Codes. Obviously, Jews are stripped of all political and civil rights beyond that, you know, Uh, non Jewish Auslanders were treated like anybody else, assuming you they weren't derived of a population that was an enemy of the Reich like Poles, you know, and there was a race war under way between the Germans and the Poles. And despite you know, I I've we've recorded Kanya on this, the Poles were ethnically cleansing Germans, Jews, Ruthenians and anybody else they didn't like, and they were particularly singling out Germans. They slaughtered something like thirteen thousand of them. You know, this was the cause of belly of the nineteen thirty nine war. Okay, So this idea that one day Adolf Hitler or Rhyodhydrich or you know, Hans Frank just like randomly decided he hated Slavs, that's asmine. You know, it's such that such that that was like a real prejudice. There was a habsburg of Austrian I mean, granted, yeah, he in a lot of ways he thought like a Prussian in terms of his historical sensibility and things. But you know, it wasn't it wasn't Austrians and Bavarians who who had this uh kind of enduring prejudice against the Poles. I mean that was like a that was a Prussian thing, you know, so it uh, but you know, the entire rays on detra national socialism aside, I mean in power political terms, you know, the internal situation and trying to curate cultural palagenesis and all, you know, negotiate the future shock of midernity. I mean, yeah, obviously that is that was essential aspects of the constellation of values and conceptual factors that made a national socialism. But the grand historical mission and national socialism was for Europe to survive, it had to become a superpower, you know, and it had to consolidate and unite. And Europe's an indefensible peninsula. It's this tiny little sliver basically on this giant land mass of Eurasia. And the view of people like Hilary, of people like Rosenberg, of people like Max fun Shooting and Richter, you know, the Alconfert who died in you know, a munit. This was actually pretty conventional geopolitics, geopolitical theory, and the understanding was that the heartland of Indo Europeans or i mean the Aryan race if you want to be less delicate about it. You know, it was the Cacassus, which is true, and out from that world island, you know, civilizations spread, you know, carried by these Bronze Age conquerors. Over time, though the Barbarian East and particularly the Mongols pushed everybody out to the periphery, including the White Race, and thus you had Europe. You know, that's basically the Garrison Peninsula where Europe fought off the Orient. You know, but it's been fighting this desperate kind of rear guard action, position of vulnerability for a millennia. That's why one of my very favorite books is UH, the History of the Mongols by Michael Proudon. That was that was required reading at the s. S. Junker Seul and Yak and Piper. He wrote his UH. He wrote his thesis to graduate on the doctrine of Yasa. Yasa was the oral law the Mongols. It was, and it was it was. It was very much completed and the complexity of it was UH was curated under Genghis Khan. It's one part military doctrine, it's one part moral law. It's one part you know, a statement of the rights between the casts within Mongol society. It's and it's fascinating because this was all this was all part of an oral tradition. So any Mongol warrior like any and had full status owing to his capacity to bear arms and ride as a horseman. He hadn't memorized this the entire body of Mongol law essentially. But Piper wrote about Yasa because any SS officer candidate, he was inculcated with a deep understanding of the Mongol Empire and the Mongols as a people for two reasons. The similar said, the reason we are here in Europe is because of the empire created by these people, which was the biggest empire the world has ever known. And in Himmler's estimation, the Mongols were the greatest martial race that ever existed. And essentially, you know the role of an SS officer is going to be the lead European manhood against the descendants of the step Mongols to reconquer what was the Indo European homeland. And uh to do that, not only does European manhood and the new warrior Yaleman re which is going to lead the SS that, not only do they need to understand the kind of ancient heritage related to the soil that is being reconquered. But to fight in that environment, that to fight a total race war, you've got to understand the what animated warrior races like the Mongols, and the European man has to come to emulate that and curate that tendency within himself. So the idea was as when Czechoslovakia fell apart, and made no mistake, it did fall apart. You know, I was writing some short from the other day, this idea that Hitler was some sorcerer who could make Czechoslovakia failed state or through Ledrid mean to see everybody into appeasing him. I mean that that's that's an infantile way of looking at human affairs, vague power political ones. But you know, Bennett Hitler had a particular acts to grind with Bennie, who was a real, very perfect and weasel like individual. But you know, when Slovakia succeeded, that was the nail in the coffin of the contrivance with Czechoslovakia. And of course Slovakia was a very close ally of the Reich, you know, and they they were very much part of the Axis alliance. But you know, historically there's no love loss between the Czechs and the Germans as uh as a, Bohemia and Moravia were incorporated into the Greater German Reich and the Czechs of the rump UH Czechoslovakia were incorporated into the Greater German Reich. Himmler UH wanted to implement what he viewed as, UH this kind of resettlement program of ethnically cleansing the Czechs and then settling SS officers there and providing them with, you know, fiefdoms within the rich agricultural area contained within the protector. Hitler had talked about deporting at least six million Czechs to UH the eastern hinterland subsequent you know, obviously when like war was underway. And but the problem was that UH, the Skota Arms Works, which was a rival to Krupp in terms of its quality and its productive potential. And despite what a lot of people think the German armament's industry, it was very localized and almost uh and very much you know, the production the fixed capital was in the form of a like a shop set up almost that there weren't giant factories. So the Germans needed the scot To arms works, and they needed the checks that were working there, and UH, you know, fighting a race war with the vestigial chess check population and then deporting the people who man this facility. I mean that would have a non starter.
Speaker 1: But leyah, can I interrupt you? Okay, Well, a couple of things. One question I wanted to ask is when did how early and when was his decision made the realization that in the in the National Socialist cadre that they were in a race war. And can you when most people think race war, they think people who look blacks against whites, and they think inter European doesn't sound like a race war to them. So can you address both of those?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I mean it was coded into Hitler said as early and I was getting that. Hitler said as early as nineteen twenty five. And it's one of the few things that's worthwhile. In mine Kamp he said that the Germany needs to look eastward because capturing that continental land mass, the world island, is what is going to make Europe a superpower. And it's it's a fool's errand to try and play the game of colonies or to you know, try to expand west. And also, you know, Hitler, like every other European of the time, you know, he he viewed the Westphalian consensus as a moral imperative. You know, you don't you're not gonna ethnically cleanse France and capture as Laban's wrong. Obviously, why do the Germans view Slavs and Jews is a different race? Because they were like this idea, this idea that race is group anatomy. Nobody thinks that way about Americans, you know. And if you look at, uh, the Russians as a people, they they've got a totally different lineage, they write in a different alphabet. They uh, they've got a totally different heritage. Russia's an incredibly racial, like ethnically and racially diverse place, you know, and it always has been, you know, the uh, the German view of race, and I've written about this, everything was biologically coded. Then that's the way everybody thought about things. Is this like materialist, reductionist perspective. You know, America thought that way, in France, and the UK in in Japan, like everybody thought that way. So that's when the Germans talk about, you know, this biological criteria determining ethnoics or whatever. I mean that that's why it's because that was the Zeitgeist. But nobody, nobody in your up viewed uh Eastern Orthodox people from the step as white people. And even if they were, it's like they you know, they wouldn't even register. They're okay, great they're white people. They're still a different race. And there are our enemy, you know. And like I said, the whole it's coded fear of the East is coded into was coded into Europeans. And for a good reason, you know, I highly recommend Praudence book. Like I said, if people want to understand this, they should read it. It's not an accident. It became essential reading in the era, you know. And it's I've probably got a bias for traditional anthropology because the thing is just more complete, you know. And uh, and aside from that, I mean, it's not the population genetics is basically validating these observations and the kind of mapping of these things based on cultural ephemeraa and and ethno linguistic patterns and things of behavior and and cultural production and and things like that. But I mean that that's that's why, and it uh but it's also too I mean, people had to you know, and uh, you know, the Soviet Union especially, I mean adding to the alienage of it. This was essentially an uprising such that there was a European character to the Russian Empire, and there was in terms of its leadership cast. You know. That's that's what Peter the Great, you know, his whole ambition was to European eyes in Russia. And uh, in a lot of ways, uh, the uprising that created the Soviet Union, once the bolshemk caadres were able to kick off the megacitl you know, activity of of of the body politic, it basically was a way of wiping out the European element that was viewed, not incorrectly as kind of an overcast. So there's that too, you know. And the Soviets are animated by this aggressive military doctrine of of proletarian revolution, and they openly stated they're not bound by the Geneva Convention. They don't recognize international law as defined and permissively implemented by by the capitalists, you know, they they they they categorically removed themselves from the European Moral Consensus, even had they been party to it previously, and I don't think they were. So it's all of those reasons. But the test case if you will, for what became racial policy in the East. It started in Bohemia Moravia and then the Polish general government enter Hans Frank because you know, Poland had to be UH. Poland was slated for annihilation, not just owing to you know, convenience of geopolitics and you know, and imperatives they're in, but also because there was there was genuine ethnic hatred in between the polls and the Germans, you know, and uh Hitler wanted to punish the polls. There's a deliberate violence behind that, and it went beyond the fact that you know, settlement of the Danzig Corridor and the fortification of it, you know, and and made the mistake like when when the Reich invaded the the people at Danzig rose up, and you know, they they viewed themselves almost like almost like woid Zimbabwe did, as this beleaguered UH population that you know, was hated by this super majority and that was always at risk of it being ethnically Clinton. So you know, there was that too. And and these people obviously, you know, they a lot of them were like very art national socialists, you know, when they're the like okay, it's on, you know, we're we're going to reclaim. We're going to reclaim this land for the Reich, and you know, we're gonna punish these people who, in their arrogance, you know, thought that they could, uh thought that they could ethnically cleanse our people from their midst you know. So it became what it became what the what the foreign ministry, the military, the right chancery came referred to as a territorial policy, you know, and that was exclusive to the East. In a nineteen twenty eight in talking about you know, future racial warfare, you know, Hitler said, whether they're gonna have to, you know, in a war of conquest, we're either going to have to sterilize foreign elements to ensure that they can't contemd you know, continually adulterate the conquering element, which is us or quote removing them all together, and uh make over to its own people the land thereby released, and which is exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: And so how how uncommon a an attitude was that towards the enemy at the at the time, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it was very common. And like I said, the polls were the Poles were ethnically cleansing the Germans not just on the frontier, but you know they anywhere anywhere. They were found in appreciable numbers, and you know, thousands were killed, you know, and really and horrible stuff happened, you know, on on a par with the kind of stuff that happened on the Eastern Front, you know later between the Russians and the Germans. You know, the when the when the Wehrmacht uh across the frontier, you know, and uh, this is documented. You know they found, uh, they found people with nails driven into their eyes, guys who'd have been severely tortured, and uh, they had their genitals cut off and stuffed in their mouth. I mean, like like horrifying stuff. I don't get me wrong. I mean the Germans returned to serve like like like massively and killed a lot of people. But you know, the Poles are doing barbaric stuff. You know, this isn't and Polands were all bout this crazy military hunda. You know, it's like Ukraine one point. Oh, it's like there's this crazy houta. It's whacking Jews, it's technically cleansing Germans. It's uh, it's technically cleansing Ruthenians and Hungarians and and anybody they just don't like, you know, they then they got then they got this totally deranged, senile you know, war guarantee from the UK, so that they didn't bold them even further to do crazy things. You know. This wasn't people are acting like Poland was somehow like Sweden and of the of A of the East or something. It's like this. This was a totally out of control state that was behaving as as as a as a rogue government. You know it's not.
Speaker 1: Uh, Russia and the Russian Czars had a history of dealing with this percent years.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also I mean this pot say too. It's you know the reason why Stalin uh, I mean it was twofold. Obviously, the the Reich didn't want to open a general war up of the Soviet Union. So when when ribent Troup approached, you know, it's counterpart in Molotov, you know, the Russians, the Russians, Uh, their pretexts and I'm gonna it wasn't really pretextual. It was they were they were looking to defend their own people in the East because the Poles doing the same thing to the Russians. You know, I mean, it's not this idea that Poland was this great place full of peace loving progressive people who were marvelous neighbors. And they had this incredible progressive society within normal democratic government. And so that's why the Soviet Union and the German Reich just didn't beaded them for no reason. You know. It's and I mean for context too, and I don't wanna, I don't want to derail this into a discussion of the of September nineteen thirty nine. But the Reich offered the Polish hunta unconditional They said, look, we make no demands other than we want some kind of dedicated access route to Danzig, you know, and we want some sort of you know, mutual defense agreement you know, contra the Soviet Union, because we don't coordinate deployment patterns an event of a threat, you know, we're both at risk, you know. And and the Polish response to that was to start ethnically cleansing the German population, you know, for all private persons declare that they they it wasn't incumbent on them to negotiate with anybody, you know, like I said, it's like Ukraine one point zero, you know, it's you're met with grunze threats and obscenities when when you when you try and talk to talk to people like like men, you know, And I'm not and I'm not saying you're saying, I think it was cool or a good thing that Poland was a pro brag purpose is annihilated by the German, right, But I mean that's that that's race war and the if the stakes. And to be clear too, what the this. I mean you could argue that this is categorically arbitrary, but Aryan elements in Poland were treated like any other Europeans, you know, or and obviously you know a lot of people were bilingual or multi lingual. Clearly people who could physically pass as you know, European and we're willing to speak German. You know, kind of got along, okay, But you know the reality is I'm not suggesting people need to look positively on this or something, but you know, in context, that was a situation where a basic callousness and brutality was characteristic of decision making. But also too, I mean again the I think the point of people again and again, you know, one of you know, the NBAH, you know, Croatia. First of all, I mean the Germans and the Croats are always thick as thieves. I mean they always have been. They were in the Thirty Years War, you know, Helmet Cole immediately recognized Tujmon's independence and ninety one. You know, the Croats are very Slovic and who are the only people who uh we're not just formally assimilated into the Wehrmacht, but they were the only non German element cause ativity the Leade Assault group at Stalingrad. It was a bunch of Croatians, you know. So it's like, so the Germans hated Slavs, yet you know they they were treating the Croats as you know, not as fellow nancial socialists, but you know they're racial brothers in arms. You know. It's you know, the Slovaks too were very uh you know, uh Hitler had great respect for Tisso and there was a basic affinity between the Slovak uh clerical fascist state in Germany. Oh. Delio glibacin that cool get into in a minute, because he played an important role in in the territorial policy of the SD. He was he was a Bulkan slam you know, I mean, there ain't no Germans named Gilio globatchnig and he was the equivalent of a he was he was the equivalent of a of a full colonel in the s S. You know, I mean I it's examples are legion, you know, it's there wasn't a you know again. But the main thing is, like I said, there was there was no category the jury of slav That's that's not really it's a cultural and linguistic category. But ind of itself, it's not it's not it's not a it's not a racial designation anyway, nor is it viewed that way in those days. But the big if you want to put a date and then forgive me that was very much a digression, if you want to put a date on when was Ross and Kree against policy formalized. The over Salzburg meeting on always twenty second nine. This is when it became clear that war with Poland was inaudible. Hitler called a meeting. He summoned a bunch of elements from ok W, as well as UH Himmler and some of the higher SS leaders and uh von Bach veedor von Bach was a feldmarshal. He said that Hitler openly stated that the coming war, the things are going to be done of which German generals would not approve, you know. And he said, therefore, I'm not going to burden the army with necessary liquidations. And it's also you know, like I said, the Himmler was an old fighter and uh Hitler was respected him, and he wanted to kind of test the apparatus Hitler was presiding over in the in a territorial policy that was being curated, and Himmler was ominous as the task was was more than happy to abide it because it gave him this tremendous mandate, you know. And this this is the birth of the eset scrup And that's when Hitler literally gave Himler the task of forming the inset scruping. Not to be clear, because this becomes an issue of controversy, and this is actually this, this really was at the core of the Irving trial. Irving's claim and I accept this. Irving's claim is that there was no fear order that ordered the final solution. There was no mass conspiracy from the top down to exterminate European jewry that was being managed and directed by Hitler. That should be obvious, like to claim otherwise, that's like saying that Lynding Johnson ordered the Meli massacre and he was pouring over body count reports and demanding to know, you know, what what the ratio was in free fire zones and Vietnam. That's just not how executive power works in the modern state. You know, incident to a territorial policy, obviously you're gonna need elements that deal in very bloody and grim things like ethnic cleansing and like antipartisan duty, which honestly, there's this gray area between what constitutes the antipartisan duty and what is just ethnic cleansing. Okay, this isn't semantics or word games. This is a fan act. And uh the earliest iteration of what became the Einsets group and during the during the anslus Hydrich deployed with order police and sd elements that have been design formerly designated SAUNDER commandos literally Special Detachment elements, and uh they went into Austria to basically protect the rear echelons and uh handle constabulary duty with an eye for deep security. You know, communists and uh Jewish agitators and other people who were you know, axiomatically opposed to the Reich and uh the Sunda commandos deployed again when Czechoslovakia fractured, and you know, the protectorate was declared and and the Wehrmacht moved in to the Czech rump state. But once once the immediate task at hand was over, they'd kind of been like reabsorbed into this like subordinate element accountable to the Gestapo and the the sd generally. So it was the over Salzburg meeting in August thirty nine that was the birth of the Eindsetts group in formal terms. And that is and we're talking about ethnic cleansing and ross and krieg and the territorial policy. The other important the other important event and day is October forty three. Read the posts and speeches where Himler openly he doesn't dwell on it, but he talks about, you know, in the conics of territorial policy. He assembled higher s asent police leaders. He says, we're talking about the annihilation of the Jewish people. He openly says that, you know, and people can argue semantics with me on that. But I like, again, why I don't know why people who identify as revisionists try and take this kind of perspective of none of this happened. That's silly. And it's also it's not the issue, you know. It's the issue is this is characteristic of modern war and it doesn't represent some rarified evil or something. And foundationally too, it's not an accident, I mean nineteen thirty nine obviously something we haven't addressed in discreet terms yet. We've been talking about the territorial policy and the Ross and Kreeg between you know, the Eastern Slavs and the Germans. We haven't specifically talked about, you know, the ethnic cleansing of of the Eastern European Jews. The UH I mean obviously coded into national Socialists ethics, you know, it is the understanding that Jews are the enemy in existential nontological terms. But it was in January nineteen thirty nine, that's when it Hitler issued the speech before the Reichstag, so eight months before your Salzburg meeting. That's when he said, quote today, I'm going to once again be a prophet if the international finance Jewry, if international finance Jewry inside and outside of Europe manages once more to precipitate the world into war. The outcome will not be the bolshivization of the earth and the consequent triumph of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe. End quote. Now, this was when this was in response to, according to most people who know the lower immediately prior Heim Weisman, who was an essential figure or a key figure, and what became the focus. He'd written a letter in Evil Chamberlain promising that all Jews everywhere stood with the UK and on the side of anybody who fought the Third Reich. And the Times published that letter, and that's the source of that headline. You know, world Jewelry declares war against the German Reich. So that's the context. And January nineteen forty two, and Hitler referred to that Weisman's statement on more than one occasion. And then January thirtieth, nineteen forty two. I don't accept the vance conference narrative. We can talk that at some point. Why I I think it. It was part of the narrative aspect of the case in chief for a specific intent homicide. So it was a and if you know anything about the way prosecuting authority structure cases, it's based on narrative. So I don't accept that, but it is clear the Einstins groupmen became active in Earnest in the opening weeks and months of ninety forty two, and it was January forty two he said, he said, for the first time, we're implementing ancient Jewish law, eye for an eye, tooth for tooth. You know, we're against the tribe. Obviously, the you know, the intended sentiment being the Jews started this war, and so now they're reaping the whirlwind, and they they're waging a racial war on Europe. We are waging a racial war against them. In kind. I place a lot of emphasis on direct testimony and declarations of key personages. I mean, whatever the subject matter is, probably because my background in part is in the law, but the essential understanding the perspective of the fear, and particularly because this is an issue that's specifically put in controversy, you know, about not just executive intent, but the degree to which policy was being driven by individual decisions, you know, and obviously no decisions of a political sort in war and peace especially or are rendered in isolation. So this is it wasn't just an afterthought or you know, Hitler taking the kind of rhetoric that was common to people like Carl Luger and just implementing it at scale because he was crazy your head, some sort of homicidal prejudice. It was very it was inextricably bound up with I mean, don't get me wrong, like the fact that there was this racial war going on in the East. That absolutely is a brutalizing effect. And once you cross that threshold you can't not only can not go back from it, but it also changes things, you know. And this is also when that became clear. You know that the Allies intended to destroy Germany, you know, and it's okay, this is an existential fight, and you know, the Jews have openly declared war on us. And to be claire too, whether you accept this or not, I mean not you personally, I mean whether anybody accept this or not. Not just Adolf Hitler, but the entirety of the German Reich leadership class really their military element. They viewed the world Jewish population as a combatant actor. The fact that there wasn't a Jewish national state didn't matter, you know. They viewed him as a party combatant to hostilities. You know, So if you're going to burn our cities to the ground and set fifty thousand women, kids and old people on fire. When we find you in Belarus, we're going to kill all of you and kick you into a ditch. I mean that was the you know that that's pretty awful stuff, but you know that that was the mindset. That's uh the reality. You know, this stuff wasn't just spontaneous, and you know it's also and it's convoluted too because speaking of uh like speaking of Globok or Paul Global actually but uh, you know Global, it was claimed he was responsible for the Bobby R massacre, like what was claimed that the casualties claimed at Bobby are that's literally not possible, you know, So, I mean there's all this you got to wade through this bullshit too gross, the exaggerator just crazy claims. So then that further convolutes the issue, and that also encourages people to doubt the entirety of what happened, you know, and things like that. So they wanted to mention uh, the low guy of that photograph to bring it back the uh the Lublin district in the East, Glibashnik, Heidrich and Himmler himself. They had an idea of creating German settlements and what was formerly Poland in Ukraine and then ultimately you know, uh Russia proper. You know, they wanted to create these settlement areas where s S Man would be given a life fiefdom, like a life estate and h you know, they they'd be this kind of warrior yeo memory like the opponent, like de fact m Rhyn, but of the Eastern frontier, you know, and they'd they'd be this professional warrior element. But you know, they'd also preside over these big agrarian of states and that would be the bread basket of you know, Western Europe and uh Veninsia. There's this que quadrilateral sort of territory bounded by Lublin, zittomir Veninzia, and Levov. Each was a special or a special each was There's a lot of s S activity in particularly Einsts group and activity in each of those low Guy and Lublin specifically, that was the Glibashnik's headquarters the rights here S S. Himmler. His command HQ was at Zamyr and during the first phase of first phase of Barbarossa, as the Wehrmacht made rapid advance. There was a settlement center that Hitler set up for German Ukrainians, you know, to basically corral the Ukrainian folks Deutsch and give them first choice on where they wanted to live, and you know, try and curate a vanguard population of Volkstutsch, you know, as the hostilities r under way, to beef up security in the rear areas. But also, you know, the Germans realized they were racing the clock even if nbcy A get realized. In you know, December forty one, Carl Wolf wrote about this. You know, was was SS adjuctant to Hitler. It was just an interesting guy and he he is I if you come across interviews, one of which from around nineteen eighty one was really fascinating. But he he said some interesting stuff and he uh he made the point that you know, everybody in the control element around the fere and he was in a position to know because I mean he was literally the SS adjutant to the theory realized we were racing the clock, you know, and that's one of the reasons why the the R s h A and the s D in the Aisis group and became so active, you know, the uh. But yeah, the they kind of polish up the Polish Ukrainian frontier for ethnic reasons, for geostrategic reasons, for reasons that arable land, and because historically that was the heartland of folkstoutsch in the east. You know that this this all magnified the significance of this area. So that's that's part of it too. And Glebashniks an interesting figure. He was a bad guy like he uh. I mean I mean that I'm not being judgmental in some petty stupid way. I mean, you need, you need bad guys to get things done at war. But he he was very much a gangster. He murdered some guy, some jeweler in Vienna, and he was a wanted man. And the fact that the National Socialists were at war with the Dolphus regime, I mean, they ended up murdering him, you know Dolphus. Uh, that's one of the things that kind of spared him from being held to account for it. But you know, he also uh, he got he he got in trouble for graft and he actually he got I think he actually did time in a concentration camp for for for graft and theft. And Hidrake intervened to get him sprung because you know, he was exactly the kind of man one needed for this kind of duty. But yeah, it's really interesting and uh thanks. Uh. I don't want to tell a good ghoul, but this this stuff's really in my wheelhouse, and especially because right now I'm it directly tracks with the manuscript that I'm working on, so it's the forefront of my mind. I saw that news a bit, I shout it out out some stuff about it on social media. That's photograph, you know, and it's an upsetting photograph, you know. And I I realize it's probably not a topic a lot of people what when I get into or think about over their lunch breef or something. But what it's important, and it's it's it's it's important not just to people who have kind of esoteric interests and revisionism, but it's important just in general terms to understand, you know, the the conceptual environment relating to the war and things and as it evolves.
Speaker 1: It's also not for I mean, most people aren't even equipped to study this because they've we the social engineering regime has made it so that talking about this is uncouth and you're yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also people just don't because of what we've been taught for so long, you know, And the reality is of modern warfare being basically from the sky and from drones and dropping bombs on people. This as foreigns everybody. And also you're trying to you're trying to project American values and you know, whatever American values are now upon something that happened eighty years ago, and you know, ninety years ago, that is a completely different world. And everybody just wants to judge something from the past through Oh, we're so much better than that now, and you know I would say, no, we're not, No.
Speaker 2: Not at all. Yeah, And that's what you know, like I said, in the kind of stuff, identical stuff. Albeit again the the the rationale within the parameters of of of the conflict were different, but you know, this kind of categorical homicide was the norm. Apparently it's okay if Israel does this, but you know that owing to you know, a special special dispensation. So no, it's very it's very dishonest, you know. And this, you know, like I said, I'm not this stuff's important. That's why I I mean, I basically dedicated my professional life to researching this now. And I, like I said, I wasn't trying to be a shill, but I I believe in this nnuscry of them writing. I think it's important. The subject matter is not an important and I appreciate having a chance to talk about it. And like I said, it was timely because that I was fancy it too. By that facial recognition software identifying the man in the photograph, that's that's wild.
Speaker 1: Well, it'd be interesting if we could use that to identify some people in some Russian or Ukrainian photographs from the Bolshevik Times. And oh but I'm sorry you they get a they get a pass because yeah you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so probably gonna be I'm not trying to be flippant, but there's a does this This is gonna make it harder for people to like run from their past if they've if they've done bad things. The guy captured on video or some girl made a mistake years back and did like some some squeezy porn movie or something. I like, I'm not kidding this, this does have potential. I guess. I guess the rebuttal people's claim it's like deep fake or something, but it's I no, it's it's got for historical research. That's it's tremendously useful, and it's gonna it's gonna it's gonna resolve uh something during mysteries. Definitely.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, thank you for this, and uh, I encourage everybody to go over to Thomas's substack. That's real Thomas seven seven seven dot substack dot com and to yeah, what's your the website again, what's the address on the website.
Speaker 2: It's uh it's Thomas seven seven seven dot com. Miss number seven each on me seven seven seven dot com. It was briefly down for like twenty four hours, but it's up again, and there's my my newest contents like posted up there. So yeah, check out the website. And from the website, you should be able to navigate to everywhere I'm at, you know, like Instagram, social media, you know all that stuff. And yeah, I appreciate you hosting me, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Oh it's Thomas, thank you very much. Appreciate you