Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As a clock strikes thirteen, It's Thursday, the fourth of December of Our Lord twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to look at some of the harbingers of what is coming with the technocracy, AI, humanoid robots. Even China is concerned. China is concerned, not so much about the authoritarian consequences they like that, they're concerned even about a bubble in their own country, that maybe they're investing too much into this area malinvestment. Who would have thought that that would happen with an economy that is controlled by the government. But we'll take a look at we'll take a look at that. We'll also take a look Joe Rogan has an interesting theory about Jesus coming back as artificial intelligence. I just about fell out of my chair when I saw that. But we have other news that is not quite as comical as that, and we'll be right back to stay with us. Well before we get into some of the weightier issues and what is happening in terms of the cultural drift. I thought this is a very interesting article and it really does go back to the Second Amendment and your right to defend yourself, and it also goes back to the mandates about the vaccines and things like that. In formed consent when it comes to your life, you are not owned by corporations. This is an example of a woman twenty five years old who had been working very late night, dangerous shift at a convenience store chained seven to eleven, and she was attacked by man in the convenience store late at night, which she's there basically by herself, and she tried to back him off with a gun and he would not do it. He attacked her physically, made contact and hurt her, but she killed him with a gun, and so then seven eleven fired her because she was carrying a gun. But as John Lotte points out, the reason that she had a gun was the reason that she's alive. When you look at these statistics, the gun is at least gives women a fighting chance. If they watched the Marvel movies these other things where women are the you know, taking out a whole group of men. Anything that is simply wishful, wish fulfillment for women, that is nothing that has to do with reality.
Speaker 3: And statistics, But.
Speaker 4: You don't understand it's seven eleven's policy for workers to die when they are.
Speaker 2: That's right, just like it was a policy of a lot of companies who wanted to do business with the federal government, and Biden made that a condition, and so they said, so you will take the shot or you'll lose your job. So last week seven love and fire to the twenty five year old after she used her gun to save her own life. Private companies have every right to set rules for employee behavior, but many corporate policies that require workers to remain passive and comply with criminals demands rest on a deeply mistaken view of crime data. You know, when I saw this, I maybe when Karen and I were living in Houston. She was a district personnel manager for a convenience store chain, not seven eleven, another one, and so they had policies about how they were supposed to act if it was a robbery. This is not a robbery. This is a guy who was attacking her to rape or kill her. But when I had a robbery, you know, they're just supposed to hand them the money and not get involved in a fight. In terms of a conflict. The problem was that they had they had a lot of Asian employees who their reaction to a robbery, especially if it was somebody that was a different ethnic group, their response was to kind of smile or whatever. It just set off flags with the other ethnic group that was typically doing the robberies, and they were getting shot very frequently. And you have a situation where and you see this over and over again, you have some ethnic group that comes in. It's not just white people to hire other white people. If you get Mexicans and they will hire other Mexicans and Asians and they'll hire other Asians. And so they had a manager and he was a martial arts expert. I mean, Karen had seen him do some pretty amazing things just to demonstrate his precision kicking abilities and things like that, you know, just as a demonstration, not out of anger. He did like a sidekick to a manager that was staying there and just came within like an inch of his face, deliberately pulling it back. So anyway, this guy was pretty bulked up and he was very agile and everything. And so he was there during one of these robberies and the robber had a gun and this guy. His name was Sue, by the way, it's kind of the Johnny Cash song. You know a boy named Sue. But I don't know if he got rigged ribbed about that or not. But he was a nice guy. He is a nice guy. But he decided that he could take on a gun with martial arts. It's kind of like the Boxer Rebellion in China. That's why they call it the boxer rebellion because the British came in with armed soldiers and the Chinese fought them with martial arts and lost. And he got shot and killed in that, and so the same type of thing. You know, if you're a woman, you need a gun to give yourself at least a chance if the person's got a gun, and if they don't have a gun, even if the person's much bigger than you, if you got the gun, you have the advantage, even if the person is a martial arts expert. So he said he threatened me, and he said he was going to slice my head off, and that's when I tried to call the police. He started throwing things at me, came behind the counter. I tried to run off, but he grabbed his put his hands around my neck, pushed me on the counterspace. That's when I pulled out my gun and shot him. I had to choose between my job and my life. Just like five years ago, we had a lot of people had to do that. I guess four years ago it was twenty twenty one. I will always choose my life because people depend on me. My kids need me here. She survived with wounds to the neck and hands, injuries that could have been far worse. Her attacker, fifty nine year old Kenneth Thompson, already had an outstanding felony warrant for a parole violation and for his latest crimes. Prosecutors have charged him with assault and battery so he did not die, and also threatening acts of violence and attempting to pass a fake bill. Maybe that's what started the whole thing to begin with. Maybe he was passing some counterfeit money. She called him on it. For more than two years, this woman has worked the dangerous eleven PM to seven am shift alone, so she was working eleven to seven at seven eleven. Despite those conditions, seven to eleven insisted that she use only store items to defend herself.
Speaker 3: Would you like some breath minuts instead.
Speaker 2: You know it's Unfortunately, while some of the media many businesses may concede that passive behavior by store clerks might encourage more crime, they believe that passive behavior is still the safest course of action. But John Lotte points out for women, the most dangerous form of resistance is to fight with their fists, because doing so often triggers a violent physical reaction from the attacker. The next most dangerous choice is to run. Escaping is ideal when possible, but women generally run more slowly than men. We kind of learned that lesson thanks to the transgenders, haven't we really much of a question anymore? And if you're tackled from behind, that can produce serious injury. Other options, such as using a baseball bat or a knife, turn out to not be much better because women are at a disadvantage whenever they come into physical contact with a male attacker. By contrast, the safest option for a woman confronted by criminals have a gun. Women who rely on passive behavior are two and a half times more likely to suffer serious injury than women who defend themselves with a firearm. Murder rates fall when either men or women carry concealed handguns, where the reduction is especially large for women. Each additional woman with a concealed carry permit lowers the female murder rate by roughly three to four times more than each additional male permit holder lowers the male murder rate. So the bottom line, he says, fortune, her children still have their mother. And this is the type of thing that the media doesn't usually like to pay attention to. You know, the gun is a tool, and it can be used to take life or to defend life, and many times it doesn't even need to be fired in order to defend life. So Trump is confirmed that Biden's autopen documents, orders and pardons are void. And so you've got a lot of people saying, Wow, that means that Fauci's pardon is not legit. We can go after him. Does that mean that Hunter's pardon is not legit, we can go after him. Well, it's not that simple, Trump said. Anyone receiving pardons, commutations, or any other legal document so signed with an autopen please be advised that said document has been fully and completely terminated and is of no legal effect. Thank you for your attention to this matter. It signs off on a So the issue though, is, how do you prove that this is not done with Biden's consent, that some employees did it with the autopen and he didn't know about it. Joe Biden was not involved in the autopen process, and if he says he was, he will be brought up on charges of perjury, said Trump. The autopen, which uses a real pen and et to mechanically replicate a president's signature, can be used to sign official documents, but the president must direct the signing of each document or bill, according to the Office of Legal Counsel. So again, you get into this murket area. How do you prove whether you authorize that or not. According to some legal scholars, US presidents may revoke previous issued executive orders. However, revoking pardons may not be constitutional and could face roadblocks, experts told me Epic Times. So has that stopped Trump in the past doing auto tariffs? I don't mean buy that cars. I mean just I do it myself. I don't need to get anybody else in government involved. We'll see if that holds. I hope it doesn't. A US House Committee on Oversight, led by James Comer, published a report in October detailing and investigation in the Biden's use of autopen signatures, I should say the Biden Administration's use of it. The committee stated it found evidence that Biden's White House staff concealed his diminishing mental and physical condition intentionally. The committee has found that there was, in fact a cover up of the president's cognitive decline, and that there is no record demonstrating Biden himself made all of the executive decisions that were attributed to him. So what this will do is that, in other words, if the president is there, it would be mentally there and not mentally impaired. Then, of course, if somebody signs a document there assumed that it was done with his consent, because if they did it without his consent, he would call him on it. Right, So, in order to make this stick as an autopen president that he can overturn this stuff, they have to make it about Biden's cognitive condition. If he was not aware of anything that was going on, then clearly this is being done by the staff and not by him.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: It's not even necessary for Trump to have to go that route. If he's talking about other executive orders other than pardons. So I think that's the other aspect of this. It does two things. It brings back up these you know, the revenge aspect and also the calls from MAGA to get Fauci. I don't think Trump would go after Fauci, even if he said his pardon was not there, because remember the last thing he did was to give Fauci a medal for Operation Warp Speed. He brags about the vaccine. He loves that he's the father of the vaccine. He did more than anybody to get the vaccine. He's not going to come after Fauci because he owns the crimes of Fauci. And so yet again Maga is real excited about something that Trump is not going to do, even if he can do it. So it's a very difficult thing for him to get rid of these pardons. But as far as executive orders, he doesn't need to prove that it was not a pen you know, he can avoid the executive order from the previous president. As a matter of fact, many times, what these guys will do is re up the executive orders from the previous president, like the declaration of a COVID emergency that didn't exist during his presidency, Biden issued four two and forty five acts of clemency, more than any other president, and he issued one hundred and six to executive orders. I think Trump has already beat that. So Trump was at one hundred and forty four in his first term, but I think he has already passed that, or passed that significantly. You know, one of the things that has fallen out of this ill timed terror for whether you agree with it or not, it's the on again, off again and the radical change that was imposed all at once. And one of the things that has fallen out of this is the rare earth issue China has been weaponizing. That night, I talked to an executive I want to go as it was it in the summer who had a company that was set up to process where earth. It turns out that the rare earth metals are not rare, not difficult to find, it's just difficult to extract them, and they're usually they're in combination with other things. And so now it appears and this is kind of interesting. I mean, this is not a political thing. It's not something's directly going to affect you. Perhaps, but this chemist may have cracked America's rare earth problem. He thinks he can basically mine this stuff out of electronic waste, go to the landfill and find it, and they have a way to extract this. One flash is all it takes. It's all he needs to get these rare earth metals out of discarded electronics, and the US has mountains of that from the scrap metal. Rice University chemist and nanotechnologist has pioneered a way to quickly extract rare earth metals. He said, you can pull out one metal and then you can pull out another one. It's really just that simple, he said. His solution is flash jewel heating, rapidly heating up the materials to thousands of degrees in order to vaporize the metals. Mixed with chlorine gas. The vapors turn into chlorides that emerge at different temperatures. But just like in an incandescent light bulb, the technique works by passing electric current through the raw material. But whereas the former channels a steady electric current to create a perpetual glow that's a light bulb and treating metals, the energy arrives in short bursts, dialing up the heat in milliseconds, he says, so metals are infinitely recyclable, whereas a traditional way of distilling metals is rather messy. He said, this is all about simplicity. You flash and you're done. Speed is now more critical than ever in the US is racing against time to reshore rare earth production. It spurred in part by China's October threat to dramatically curtail access. And one of the things I think is interesting is how America has shot itself in the foot, not just with the tariff policies, but just in general with China. It turns out that we developed the rare earth materials, and we also developed the uses for them, and we pretty much had the monopoly on it. And then the government approved the purchase. Under Clinton, of course, they approved the purchase of the leading producer of rare earth minerals. It's called a Mountain Pass mine in California, supplied almost all the world. Now China has ninety percent of capacity. And what happened was they approved the sale of this company to China. China operated it for a couple of years, and then as nineteen ninety five, during the middle of the Clinton administration, the company was known as Magna Quinch, and so they bought it and operated it for like nine years and then shut it down. It was in Indiana, shut it down and moved all the operations to China. So typical of what was happening with the Clinton administration and Johnny Wong and stuff that a lot of these things were sold to China and it was done secretly, others it was done publicly. But there's also been other aspects of this, again going back to the government, the EPA and its environmental regulations closing that mind and yet we still had the monopoly because of the processing company Magnequinch. So, whether it's tariffs or whether it's EPA regulations, or whether it's a crooked president who is making deals with China, our problems in America are not due to Americans. It's not that we can't build this country. The problem is that we can't stop our government. And so our government's not only selling off assets regulating things to death, but then they're bringing in people from others countries to take our jobs. And the billionaire CEOs like Elon Musk and by A. Klahamas Slimy say that Americans can't do the job. We've got to bring in people from other countries. So again, as early as nineteen seventy six, they started separating at electronic waste. So now the US has seven point two million tons of electronic waste, one eighth of the world's total, about forty six pounds for every American. They say, So the real reason a waste product is a waste product, he says, This isn't because it's bad, it's just because we have found a way that we can use it. And now he's found a way that he can extract these metals again with different heating techniques pull out different metals. The researchers tested the technique on carbon found that it was a quick way to make high quality graphene at low cost. Next, they begin exploring the potential of extracting rare earth material. He says, it's really live chemistry and action. You see a rainbow of colors coming off, and each color represents a metal element that has been separated out. Rare earths, usually with some of the highest boiling points, tend to come out last, often as a white powder, he said. And so they have been able to get funding from DARPA because again it is you know, the kind of super magnets that they make and other things like that are one of the key issues there and very vital for electronic equipment, speaking of perching out materials that in this particular case, they didn't want. Remember the advertising plan about a year ago, who had the pink Jaguar thing and the really really weird LGBT people. I've played the clip of how they radically changed the branding image of Jaguar from you know, tough, rich evil guys, villains and James Bond films and stuff. But you know that was their branding and then they changed it to this.
Speaker 3: Weird LGBT stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, they've got a new CEO and one of the first things he did was to kick the guy who did this out.
Speaker 3: So maybe they don't have a turnaround. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, were they making the Jaguars anymore. I don't think they can do manufacturing in the UK. I mean they have basically shot themselves in the foot with the power issues and with a green new deal. Speaking of shooting yourself in the foot, this is a guy who decided that he was going to steal a Faberget pendant. It was inspired by the James Bond movie, you know, just kind of like the Jaguar marketing campaign was inspired by the Villains. This was inspired by the movie Octopusy and in that movie there was a Faberget item that was part of it. So they doubled down and they designed a piece of jewelry that was nineteen thousand dollars and this guy decided that the way that he could steal it was to eat it, and evidently somebody saw him swallow it, and he's been on custody and underwatch for quite a while. I guess he's going to be caught by some stool pigeon. He's going to be going through following. The same thing happened to Kara's mother with our dog. She dropped a small earring and we had a basset hound, and I've never seen him move so quickly. For some reason, he grabbed that thing and swallowed it. And it was something that's very valuable to her.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: She did the same thing they're doing with this thief. She followed him around for days, going through every one of his rules, and so she finally found it when he passed it, and so she got it cleaned up. But she could never put it in her ear again, so she wanted getting rid of it.
Speaker 3: I wonder what they're going to do with this faberge it.
Speaker 5: Does the museum actually want this back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean maybe he has lowered the demand for this, but he's going to have to pass a lot of stones to get this thing out. He's got a lot of embedded with a lot of stones. Yes, yeah. Freshly laid.
Speaker 5: A word of advice for criminals. If your master plan, I'm just gonna eat it, you should probably come up with a different plane. It is something that my toddler son might come up with, perhaps go back to the drawing board.
Speaker 4: Not exactly a criminal master.
Speaker 2: Maybe they could market it around Easter time as kind of a combination Faberge a egg and Cadbury egg.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but the world's worst Easter Egg hunt and the guy is thirty two years old.
Speaker 3: You're think you'd know better than.
Speaker 5: You You had time to come up with a better plan than the Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was a limited or it still is, I guess, depending on you look at It is a limited edition Faberge a Egg pendant inspired by the eighty three Bond film. Central to the film's plot is a jewel smuggling operation and the falls a fake faberge a egg. It's going to come with quite a story. Actually, they say the egg is a jewel smuggle. They say the egg is one of only fifty which have been made and crafted from gold, painted with green enamel and encrusted with one hundred and eighty three diamonds. That could be very painful.
Speaker 5: This is this is not a happy ending for anyone. I don't think the eggs.
Speaker 2: The eggs open up to reveal an eighteen car yellow gold octopus, nestled inside adorned with white diamond suckers and black diamond eyes. The octopus surprise pays homage to the eponymous antagonists at the center of the Octopusy film. There you go, Well, we got one more story here before I take a break. There's a Republican congressman. I wonder if he's going to get the eyre that that Trump has focused on Thomas Massey, because he's put out a bill that would be a citizenship bill, and this citizenship bill would outlaw dual citizenship. This guy, himself, Bernie Marino of Ohio, is a Republican Senator. He came to this country and became an American citizen. He said he didn't want to have his other citizenship, and he says, you're either American and you're not, you know, And so he thinks we need to end this dual citizenship thing. The problem is with Trump is that both Milenia and Baron have dual citizenship in Slovenia. And she likes that because there's some advantages for that, especially for barn because with a Slovenian citizenship he gets to do certain things in EU that he would not be able to do otherwise. The bill aims to require all dual nationals to renounce their foreign citizenship or risk losing their American status. And you know, I got to say, it really does bother me to see these people who are you know, the Israeli military uniform, or the case of Rashida Talib, she's waiving her Palestinian flag and she's got her relatives there, uhlating in the background when she wins the election. Or you got people like Benman and he's all about Ukraine and all the rest of this stuff. And it's like, why these are people in Congress of all things? And it does bother me with dual dual citizenship. I'm with Marino. He immigrated from Columbia and he became a US citizen at eighteen. He said in a statement, being an American citizen is an honor and a privilege, and if you want to be an American, it's all or nothing. So he says it's a good time to end dual citizenship for good. And so the problem is that it will not pass. First of all, there are some legal and constitutional issues about this, but I think primarily, you know, there's the issue about Trump. He's not going to want to do that to affect his family. And there's a long tradition of courts recognizing that you cannot take away another country's citizenship, so you can be you can have dual citizenship in the US. But it also would involve massive bureaucratic issue of trying to go out and figure out who has dual citizenship. So for all those reasons, I don't think it's going to happen. But it is an interesting idea. And you know, I understand people's heritage, and it's fine to be happy about your heritage, but you know, I never looked at any of that kind of stuff when I met Karen. I've told the story before, and New York basically everybody there is kind of sees themselves as having dual citizenship, whether they got the citizenship or not, because they are only usually a couple of generations removed. At least it was that way when Karen was young, and so it was that way on both sides of her parents' family. They had come over last a couple of generations from Europe. And so when we met and were dating for a while, she yes, she said, So what are you? I said on an American? She said, Yeah, this is my dad says, but no, seriously, what are you? I'm an American. I don't know where I come from. I'm just an American mongrel that's been here for a long time. Well, we're going to take a quick break, Travis, you want to cover some of the comments.
Speaker 5: Here, Yeah, to five tire. In seventeen seventy six is about thirty thousand gun desks in America annually. Fifty to sixty percent of those deaths is by suicide, and majority of the rest are committed by thugs in cities who are allowed to run loose unfettered to tear rise society. Compare that to the one to two million lives who were saved by guns through self defense.
Speaker 2: That's right. I've told the story many times. I won't tell it again, but my grandfather, his brother in law, was killed in a robbery with what the two of them were doing. They were collecting rent back in the early called the twentieth century when cash was king, and they were they were hired to go around and rent in an area that was really pretty poor. So they would go on Friday nights, always at the same time, because that's after people got paid in cash. They would go around and collect the rent in cash before they spent it, maybe on drink or something like that. And so his brother in law was killed and they almost did the same thing to him, but he caught him and he had always carried a pistol and he stopped it. And of course that was never reported, but it saved his life.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we have Christian constitutional conservative. The police do not stop crime. They were a boot crime after the fact, and the detectives investigate. But what would you care if you're already dead?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, So that policy from seven to eleven was about the workers' safety. Quote unquote, whereas they're coming after her because this guy is saying he's going to cut her head off, he's attacking her, and so what she's supposed to just go along with it for her safety.
Speaker 2: They're going to follow that policy rigidly, whether it makes any sense or not. And that's another thing that we saw. You know, with a vaccine, we've got a policy. We don't care where the vaccine works, we don't care if it's safe. That's our policy. We're going to follow it. And so, you know, that's just the way these companies work.
Speaker 5: We have Brandon Bennett Auto Pen has been president since it was invented.
Speaker 6: Wally Wall.
Speaker 5: Silver is extracted when mining other materials. Yes, Pezonovonte seventeen seventy six. Studies have shown that concealed carry holders are less likely to be criminals than police officers. Well, the amount of hoops you have to jump through to become a concealed carry holder shows you are actually highly invested in complying with their absurd laws. You are one of the most law abiding citizens out there. Big brit Is back again. I've seen videos of people getting silver and gold from scrap circuit boards, and you can do it yourself. But the chemicals are dangerous and toxic.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about chemistry. I never liked chemistry, and I always felt like I was going to die breathing this stuff, you know, and so I just stayed away from it.
Speaker 3: I didn't really understand it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I didn't trust it. I guess that's why I feel the way that I do about pharmaceuticals. So big bread back again, he said, yeah, you can do it with your own where I read that one. Okay, well, we're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back. A.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 8: I wish I had a Christmas Night album. You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 9: There's right in the second flour there, say.
Speaker 10: What'd you wish, George.
Speaker 11: Well, not just one wish, your little hat flog.
Speaker 8: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 10: Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna throw it on?
Speaker 9: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 10: Hey, that's pretty good.
Speaker 12: Hello, Girls, Can't you come out tonight?
Speaker 13: Can't You come?
Speaker 8: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and It's All New.
Speaker 11: I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 9: What do you want?
Speaker 2: You want the moon?
Speaker 8: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down, I'll take it away.
Speaker 10: And then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 14: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 3: Well, welcome back.
Speaker 2: I was kind of surprised to see this article on this headline at Brownstone AEI and Johns Hompkins attempt a COVID redo. AI I didn't realize American Enterprise Institute anything to do with this COVID than it turns out from what this author, Brett Swanson says on Brownstone that AEI was working very closely with all I knew, of course Johns Hopkins and how they've been involved in this stuff from the very beginning, even from Dark Winter. He points out here, you know they were co hosting all this event two to one with Bill and Melinda Gates, the World Economic Form and so forth, but they co hosted Dark Winter with the CIA and Faucci and all the rest of this stuff. So JOHNS. Hopkins has been at the epicenter of this stuff the entire time. But he points out that both of these organizations were very central to this fraud at the beginning. Said, given their vocal insistence on maximal COVID impositions, Hopkins and AEI deserve credit for finally highlighting and opposing view.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: It's I was really surprised and disappointed to see that. You know, American Enterprise Institute is when it comes to things like especially economic freedom, they've been very good and free speech things like that. They've been good as well with that. But when you when you look at this, you know they had also been involved in pushing back against a lot of the climate fraud done by Michael Mann and others. So I was very disappointed to see that they were part of this mcguffin. In this report, he points out how Key Scott Gottlieb was He was a key Republican demanding the lockdowns. Now, the person whose name is not in here is Trump. But Scott Gottlieb was Trump's FDA guy, and then he went to Pfizer afterwards, so he is I didn't realize that he was tied into a EI. He's an AI fellow as well as former commissioner of the FDA under Trump, and so he was. He co authored with JOHNS. Hopkins some of their specialists, the lockdown blueprint.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 2: This is we have to understand and remember who did this. And again, all of these things, all these threads point back to Trump as being the key puppet whose strings are being pulled by these globalist organizations and people like Bill Gates to do all of this stuff. John Hellerstet, the former Texas Health commissioner, said, I am frankly befuddled by the notion that there should have been more debate. Can you believe that you just do all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Let's not talk about this.
Speaker 2: There should have been less debate, he said, right, be fuddled to think that should have been more debate. He said that there should have been more opposite opinions. He said, somebody had to decide. So, hey, somebody's got to make this decision.
Speaker 3: It'll be me.
Speaker 2: I'll decide what's best for you. How about that since I'm in a position of power. That was the Texas Health Commissioner under Abbott, And he praised Abbott because he said he quote never pushed back on the science, meaning that he never pushed back on this authoritarian guy who decides that he doesn't need to have any advice to anybody. You know, the Bible tells us that wisdom has many counselors. This guy is not a wise man. Informed consent, he will decide that for you. Right, He doesn't need your You don't need to be informed, He doesn't need to be informed. He doesn't need your consent. He needs your obedience, and he needed the governor's obedience, which was easily handed to him as well. Within two years, they injected billions of people with radically experimented gene therapies. Imperfect communication and organization are often tactics of bureaucratic deflection, and that's what they're saying. This is this narrative. Well, you know, it came out of the lab mistakenly. Yeah, we shouldn't have been playing around that stuff. But hey, nobody's bad. We did the best that we could. Next time, we'll do more. Next time, we'll do it faster. That was our only problem, and that's why I pushed that back so hard on this thing. That's why I did the monster jab thing. I don't really care whether people give me credit for being right at the beginning or not. Actually I was, but it doesn't matter to me. I want to stop this happening again. I want to speak these people to be accountable for what they did. The AI Hopkins participants, unfortunately didn't do science. In fact, there was almost no discussion of biology, medicine, or data. There was no debate over vaccine mandates or there ill effects, no mention of the denial of early treatment with safe, cheap and generic drugs. Nor was there any mention of the inflation that was unleashed by eight trillion dollars in extra federal spending. And then we could go down the list of all the people and the businesses that were harmed the lockdown. It's just one of the most insane things. That could never imagine that somebody could do this in America, number one, and that they could get away with it, that the American public would let them get away with it. And the rare case that a public health official policy maker is confronted with these figures, they usually mumble long COVID and they quickly changed the subject. In fact, there is no mystery as to why this is happening. We now have the autopsies, We now have four thousand published case reports, and we understand the microbiology of these deaths and these injuries. You know, it's easier for somebody who is looking at the politics of this to understand it because it wasn't about medicine, it wasn't about science. And even the people who were honest about it and who have gone back and discovered the you know, gone through and done the studies and have discovered the mechanisms of how this works. You could understand this if you understood human nature and understand things going back to dark winter. You saw the pattern and you could see the scam. And that's what it was. It wasn't medical, it wasn't science. It was a political scam. And so the people who are political analysts could catch on to this more quickly than even the honest doctors and scientists could. So upon vaccination, billions of lipid nanoparticles containing modified mRNA enter tissues all over the body. The mRNA instructure cells to produce a spike protein and to display it on the cell surface. Our immune systems detect the foreign spike protein as unwelcome invader. Then, just as God intended, not nature, they write nature, our killer lymphocytes target those infected cells for destruction. If those destroyed cells are in your dultoid muscle, you get a sore shoulder. Pfizer mistakenly assured us that that's the worst that would happen. They were not mistaken. Unfortunately, they knew exactly what they were doing. Meanwhile, a group of European pathologists have performed seventy five autopsies on Germans who died soon after vaccination. They found both mRNA spike protein and attacking lymphocytes in the brain, lung, hearts, kidneys, adrenal glands, ovaries, testes, liver, thyroid, prostrate, spleen, and blood vessels large and small from aorda to capillaries. Of the seventy five decedents, they judged that at least fifty eight or seventy seven percent of them died from the mRNA vaccine, not just with it, but from it. Thirty one of those cases were sudden cardiac deaths, sixteen from blood vessel damage, fifteen from myocarditis. None of these cases were initially reported as vaccine deaths, let alone myocarditis, which helps to demonstrate the monumental rate of undercounting that has underpinned the denial of what has been done. And I'll say the denial of the Trump shots instead of the mRNA. I don't think Trump is mentioned once in here, and that's a big issue. John Bodhoyin, an electrical engineer from Massachusetts, obtained digital death certificate files from several states stretching back a decade beyond the better known stroke and cardiac damage. He found an even stronger signal of vaccine harm astronomical rates of fatal acute kidney injury also known as acute renal failure, and this was something that was also picked up. A same strong signal was picked up by South Korean scientists. They looked at one hundred and twenty million records that extended over a fifty year period, and they found numerous kidney harms associated with the mRNA COVID vaccines, a one hundred and thirty eight percent increase in acute renal failure and a and forty one percent increase in gloomer rulo nephritis. I'm not sure what that is, but it is not good.
Speaker 5: It sounds unpleasant just on the face of it.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty three increase in tubulo interstitial nephritis. Again, that's going to be kidneys, I think. So they went back over fifty years and they looked at how this all of a sudden increased correlated with the mRNA vaccine. The guy in the US, the electrical engineer, expanded his analysis to all fifty states estimated that the sudden kidney failure deaths associated with COVID vaccines in the US approached two hundred and fifty thousand. Think about that next time you hear Trump brag about it, and he estimates that extrapolating that out worldwide, one and a quarter million deaths just from the kidney failure from the Trump shot. Trump the mass murderer, that people voted for him and supported him. This is why you know when Marjorie Tellergreen says, people who are criticizing her, say, you're not maga and all of a sudden, she says, always Maga from day one.
Speaker 12: Green you raised the question of whether or not the Justice Department will actually release these files. Do you take the President at his word when he says he's going to sign this villain?
Speaker 6: Do you have confidence that these files will actually be released.
Speaker 12: I only take people's actions seriously, no longer words. And what do you think the President's appen And I'll tell you because I'm I wasn't a Johnny come lately to the Maga train. I was day one, twenty fifteen. And there's a big difference in those Americans and those that decided to support President Trump later on. And I'll tell you right now, this has been one of the most destructive things to Maga is watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well again, good, she says. I don't pay attention to what people say anymore. Pay attention to what they do. You should have paid attention to that all the way along. You should have pay attention to that twenty twenty when he supported this guy, after what he was doing, the actions that he was doing. A new actuarial study out of Germany found a strong positive correlation between COVID vaccination and excess mortality. We've seen this over and over again. This is just yet another study. This is hindsight. We knew what was happening because we knew what the politics of this were was, and we knew what they had been practicing for twenty years, and it was just a continuation of the fraud to enact a police surveillance state that began with nine to eleven. This is another inside job, the ultimate inside job, right inside your body. Japan and dozens of other highly vaccinated nations have suffered his identical patterns. The study of UK data they compared vaccinated with unvaccinated and those with one or two doses, show that a substantially higher risk of all cause deaths. Nigerian scientists looked at this and said, there is a quote paradoxical increase in COVID nineteen deaths with vaccination coverage. Paradoxical. Italian researchers analyzed all two nand and forty five thousand residents of one province, the Pescara Province. They found significant mortality hazard ratios of one hundred and forty percent worse and ninety eight percent worse for those vaccinated with one or two doses. Ninety eight percent worse for one dose one hundred and forty eight percent worse for two. They concluded that the subjects vaccinated with two doses lost thirty seven percent of life expectancy compared to the unvaccinated population. And so so we've not even discussed the serious DNA contamination of both them are in A vaccines and the dangers include vision of the SV forty enhancer and the Pfizer vaccine and something. The question is, you know why he hasn't our health champion RFK Junior stopped this, you know? And again it is because of the special place the vaccines have been given in the medical mythology and you're not allowed to attack it. It is the lynch pen of their fraud about how medicine has improved our life. And so that's why this is not happening, I believe. And of course the politics and the money, but that is all tied up with this mythology as well. Scott Gottlieb wrote some thirty six COVID commentaries in the Wall Street Journal, He made one hundred and eighty five TV appearances, and Gottlieb had even secretly collaborated with A Biden White House to believe big tech firms into censoring Pfizer vaccine critics. Yeah, well again. You know, I got shut down in May of twenty twenty one. No reason given by PayPal and Vemo. It's just you see this happening, and it was all we knew it was happening. We knew it was a lie. Sam Altman now is suddenly terrified about the position of his company. Of course, they were there early on with the chat programs. As a matter of fact, Chat GPT has almost become like a generic for the AI chat programs. Google CEO Sundar Peachi issued a code read because he saw this as a threat to their core business of search engines, and of course search engine designed to hide things, and understand they're going to do the same thing with AI. They're training it to push their narrative, they're training it to conceal stuff. If you're going to be a critic of vaccines. I remember when it first came out. First thing I did was I asked it things about the pandemic and COVID and vaccines, and it's like, okay, I'm done with this. I don't trust this at all. But so now the shoes on the other foot. Now, Sam Altman is the one who is issuing a code read in his memo to employees this week, as Wall Street Journal reports urging staffers to improve the quality of the chatbot even at the costs of delaying other projects. It's a clear sign yet that Altman and open ai are feeling an immense level of pressure and light of the steep competition that's done a lot of catching up since chat GPT was released in late twenty twenty two. Google in particular has had a massive pr win by putting out things like Nano Banana that has brought in a lot of people to their fold to once again leave its competition behind. Open ai has committed to spending well over a trillion dollars on data center buildouts. Let me just say that it was I forget who it was said it. You know, Coase, Brian Shall Hobby has been on this fraud of you know, the AI is going to rule the world and we're all going to just be collecting UBI checks and all the rest of this stuff. He said, We've been sold this AI thing. This is now the third time that they pushed a a science fiction narrative on us. But as one person said, you know, spending a lot of money, spending a trillion dollars on building out AI data centers is not a it's not making them any money. It's not useful for people, and it's not making them any money either. How sustainable is this? So by having this new image generator, nano Banana, which basically allows you to without having to learn a lot of techniques to do photoshop, editing and things like that, you can go in with a prompt and you can say, you know, remove this item, and it understands what you're talking about and it does it for you. And so that is a very powerful tool not to have to go through and use photoshop or equivalent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sort of work is extremely tedious in the photoshop, getting in there, masking things out, making sure that if yeah, whatever you're putting back over top matches what's there, it becomes really really annoying. This is where AI is incredibly useful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even if you know how to do all that stuff, it's still a massive time.
Speaker 2: Saver to use nano Bana, Yeah, or.
Speaker 4: Something similar like Quinn imagetic to twenty five nine.
Speaker 2: And so they have seen because of that, Google has seen issuesers grow from four four hundred and fifty million in July to six hundred and fifty million in October. Anthropic meanwhile, it is also growing in popularity with business customers, and so they're feeling the heat at Open AI. And I got to say, you know, one of the most reprehensible people I've seen in terms of these kind of dystopian projects has been Sam Altman. First time I ever heard about this guy, he had world Coin. Remember that it's a crypto coin that he created. It's like his meme coin. And he would give you some of these world coins as a credit as a payment if you would allow him to scan your eyes and put you in a global biometric database that then he can make a lot of money off of. Right, So I went around with this orb you know, this ball, and you look into the ball and then they capture your retinal image or whatever it is that they're capturing about your eye and put it in their database, and then he gives you a couple of coins. What is that worth? And of course he is also now working to do test tube babies or basically the Brave New World hatcheries and saying that we're going to get rid of genetic disease. Don't believe that for a minute. That's nonsense. What they're trying to do is since he's a homosexual, he wants to make sure that they can have children.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: That's a big driver of this as well. So all these different, these different dystopian agendas kind of reflect each other, reinforce each other, and as I said before, you've got this huge overlap like you would say in a ven diagram, except that the circles are not just intersecting at some point, they're now starting to converge and overlap completely with each other. CEO of Fortnite is furious that Steam is labeling games with AI generated assets. He doesn't want people know that he's using AI to generate the stuff. There so so much, so much for transparency. But a new MIT study comes out and pens the number at about twenty million American workers they say can be replaced right now with AI. Think about that, there's about one hundred and sixty million jobs in total in the US, So they're saying that they believe that one out of every eight jobs, or about twelve and a half percent, could just instantaneously be unemployed. Think about the political and social implications of that overall for everybody. I mean, that is instant depression, instant great depression. So they calculated it more precisely. I'm just using round numbers rather than one hundred and sixty million. One hundred and fifty one million was their number. They come up still though, with one point seven. Again, it's about one out of every eight jobs. And here's the key reason why they're doing this. See they look at this, This is Mit looking at it, and this is the same way that these Silicon Valley CEOs are looking at it. They said, well, that could save us an estimated one point two trillion dollars in wages. So if we create a great depression, we could transfer one point two trillion dollars from the people in America to the CEOs who are running these companies, because you know it's going to go to them. It's not going to go to the people who work for them. Even it's going to go to them. You know, they pay themselves a thousand times what their workers do.
Speaker 4: It's such an amazing take. We could wipe out twelve percent of jobs. Think of the savings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think of how much more money we could make and this is the massive transfer of wealth that we were looking at here. So they've got a tool that was developed by MIT and Oakridge National Labs simulates how AI could impact an American workforce of one hundred and fifty one million people in every state, not just in the tech center areas in California, or maybe even in Washington or whatever. The tool simulated each worker and treated each of them as autonomous agents, executing over thirty two thousand skills across three thousand counties and interacting with thousands of AI tools. They also tracked skills that could be vulnerable to today's AI systems, and they measured the wage value of skills that AI systems can perform within each occupation. Right now, disruptions from AI amount to just two point two percent, or about two hundred and eleven billion dollars in wage value. Well, that's just a tip of the iceberg, they said. So, I guess we could say, maybe it's inflated our unemployment rate by two point two percent. Just imagine if it inflates the unemployment rate by another twelve percent. Right, AI is poised to drastically upend the lives of countless orc and to be a part of the biggest transfer of wealth as well as the ultimate surveillance and control tools. So what's not to like about it if you are a Silicon Valley CEO or somebody in government, right, they love this stuff. China is very afraid of robots, and it's not because of something like this. Take a look at this. This is an art exhibit in Basil, Switzerland. Here's these robotic quadrupads. Right, somebody's got a small version of that. And what they did was they put mannequin heads. You can see Elon must there, and they got the heads different. Jeff Bezos, Yeah, that's right, And it's like, yeah, that is that is really creepy that that reminds me of his Mars attacks. Remember them, shouldn't scut off the head and put it on a dog. But they're always looking at ways to basically anthropomorphize the robots and everything. Even if they've got to put them on a four legged robot that's got to put a head on it. So the humanoid robots are becoming a concern for China, as I said at the top of this show, a concern primarily because they're starting to realize that all their central planning is misallocating resources. It's about time they figured that out. They did it with real estate in a big way. Chinese officials are warning that the country's humanoid robotics industry could be forming a massive bubble. They said that the extreme levels of investment could be drownding out other markets and research initiatives.
Speaker 3: But actually what.
Speaker 2: They're doing is they're using this as a call for more centralized control of competition in the marketplace by the Chinese government. We can't have all these different companies competing against each other. So the Chinese government is the worst enemy of the Chinese people in Chinese innovation, just like the American government is. And so our hope is that they're going to be more interventionist, more of an obstruction than the American government is, and to shut down innovation there because it's this competition with different people that is going to make it work or not work. So investors are pouring untold sums and to one hundred and fifty humanoid robot companies in China alone. They're producing robots that are extremely similar to each other, overspending that could overwhelm the market. Bike sharing apps, for instance, flooded the market in China in twenty seventeen and eighteen, and the risk of a bubble or certainly there. Without consolidation, China's market could soon be flooded with armies of largely identical humanoid robots, which is either a terrifying prospect considering the possibility of them putting us all out of work, or risks a market crash if it turns out they're not particularly good at real work. Again, this is the the two alternatives that most people talk about. I said, well, it's it's going to be a market crash and that's going to be really bad, but it's all out of work, or they will take our jobs and the corporations will fire us even if the AI can't do our job. And I think there's a third alternative, and that is that this is the ultimate tool of totalitarian authoritarian governments, and they will keep this stuff afloat one way or the other.
Speaker 5: I've said before, it's going to be rolled out once it hits that nexus of well, it's just good enough. It saves us a little bit of money, and sure it's obnoxious and annoying for the people to deal with the AI, but we're not losing as many people as we are saving money. That's how companies look at it. They don't care how bad your user experience gets. If you don't have any other place to go, if they are your one option, you're locked in. You got to put up with whatever they choose to give you.
Speaker 2: And the people who are making the decisions are not necessarily the wisest one. They don't necessarily know what's going on, and they do love fads. That's one of the ways that they get to that position. I remember when I was at Data General. They wanted to have a particular app that we were working on, and they had the marketing guys came in and said, and we want you to write it in this programming language, so we would do that. You know, that's not particularly suited to this.
Speaker 3: It's new.
Speaker 2: That's the programming language that everybody's talking about. And we want to go around and we market this thing. We want to be able to tell them that was written in this programming language. It makes us look good to write in that. It's like, how stupid is that? But you know it's the tail wagging the dog, so you know, it's that type of thing. You know, we want to tell O, look, we're using AI. Look at how progressive we are here.
Speaker 5: Also, if these companies weren't willing to make this switch and worse than your experience, they wouldn't have shipped all of the help desk, support for everything off to whatever foreign country they chose. They've already done this sort of thing once before. They've worsened your experience to make things cheaper and easier for them. They simply, you know, they basically don't provide support at this point. Do you call a line and you get run around for hours and you eventually find a post online that fixes your issue for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Well, Anthropic one of the AI companies, it's working real hard. Their program is called Claude. And he had a guy who was looking through this, I think it was a guy, and he was Richard Weiss. Came across a document that purportedly described the soul of Claude, the soul of the AI, the soul of the machine. Right, so, and they said, we're not really editorial line on this. And he had actually got the model to spit out a document that was called soul Overview and teaching it how to interact with users. This is the way these people see it, right, and so this is not a hallucination. This is not anthropomorphism in one sense. Another sense, it is because they're trying to get everybody to believe that these things are a human, that they are conscious and Thropic occupies. This is what This is a section that caught his attention and the Soul document it said, quote and Thropic occupies a peculiar position in the AI landscape. A company that genuinely believes that it might be building one of the most transformative and potentially dangerous technologies in human history. Yet it presses forward anyway, says the document. That was what you go to Garret's point out over and over again. It's what I've seen in terms of engineers who serve the military industrial complex. But he said, you know, we look, we think that we're building this godlike superintelligence that could destroy us all. Should we do this? He would ask them, and they'd all say, yeah, let's do it. So that's a good thing. They don't have the power that they think they do. So this is not cognitive dissonance, but it is a calculated bet if powerful AI is coming regardless, Anthropic believes that it better have safety focused labs at the frontier than to seed that ground to developers who are less focused on safety and understand. Claude was I believe, the very first one of these ais to be implicated in the suicide death of a child who was there. And of course many warnings now as they're coming out saying do not give cell phones to kids twelve and under. It really has a huge effect on them in terms of depression, in terms of obesity and not being fit, and crippling them in terms of social interaction.
Speaker 5: Also, you read that story last week, I believe, where it shows actual brain damage. Yeah, thinning to parts of the brain that control emotional stability and all kinds of other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't just weaken your body and make you fat, but then it tends out your brain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a neurochemical reaction, you know, dopamine frying you. It literally thins out your brain and makes it so you are less capable of managing your own emotions or focusing. So it's not you know, potentially, it's not as simple as going on a dopamine detox or whatever you want to call it and distancing yourself from these as an adult. If you were given this as a child, you may have some kind of permanent alteration to your brain that cannot be undone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And of course, because you're having your cell phone gives them access to endless entertainment on YouTube and other things that they stay up at night, they don't get sleep, and so, you know, all these things take a toll on kids and they can't handle it. Adults can't handle it. Really, Anthropic wants Claude to support human oversight of AI while behaving ethically and being genuinely helpful to operators and users. And this is the kind of problem marketing talk that we see from these all the time. Claude is human in many ways, having emerged primarily from a vast wealth of human experience, but it is also not fully human either.
Speaker 5: It's human in many ways except for you know, all the things that really go into being human.
Speaker 2: You know, except for the soul and other things like that.
Speaker 5: If you get rid of the soul, the heart, the love, the passion, the emotions, the body, if you get rid of all that, he's basically a human.
Speaker 4: Mentioned basic sapiens. This always reminds me of the one line from Chronicles of Narnia, where mister Beaver is saying, if you see something that used to be human but isn't now or will soon be human but isn't yet, or is close to human but not quite, you keep your eye on it and you feel for your hatchet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just anything that gets you know, in that vein like, oh, it's just about there. It's not, is it.
Speaker 2: That's right? Well, this I thought was kind of a curiosity. This is the flying swords thing. You've got the clip. Couldn't download it because it was on TikTok or something, but if you can show the clip, this is a guy. He's got a swarm of flying swords, like something out of Asian anime.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And even more impressive than this bunch of flying swords in formation is the fact that he's controlling them with hand gestures and there he is on like a hovercraft that he created as well. This guy is. It's kind of interesting. This is what passes for being a social media influencer in China versus the kind of brain dead influencers that we got here in America. This is how I do my makeup, you know, type of watch.
Speaker 5: We commit crimes on livestream.
Speaker 2: It's kind of scary when you've got an influencer they can do that versus what our influencers over here do.
Speaker 3: I actually saw a wild back.
Speaker 4: Someone made a drone shaped like a flying sword that looks pretty much exactly like these, So I think he just recreated that a bunch of times was controlled with gestures as well.
Speaker 3: Was it okay?
Speaker 2: So he's not the first one to do it made a swarm. We talk about whether or not it's going to replace twelve percent of the workforce. The reality is is that where it has been used, people are not using it as much. They are reducing the amount that they're using AI. So this is another telling thing about whether or not it is useful, whether or not it's going to be able to.
Speaker 3: Do the work.
Speaker 2: They said. The percentage of Americans using AI to produce goods and services at large company has dropped from twelve to eleven percent in just two weeks.
Speaker 3: They said.
Speaker 2: After three years of unprecedented spending and non stop hype, the demand for AI in the workplace seems to be drying up fast. A recent US Census Bureau survey estimated that the percentage of Americans using AI to produce goods and services at large companies, ring in at a modest eleven percent in October. And that's not saying that that replaced eleven percent of the jobs. It's just saying that eleven percent of people.
Speaker 3: Use it.
Speaker 2: Latest available survey data. It's not just that the figure is a bit soggy for the supposedly world changing technology, but that it's suddenly moving in the wrong direction. They note that the percentage is actually down and the prior serve from the prior survey that was conducted two weeks earlier. They said the number of businesses with one hundred to two hundred and forty nine employees that reported not using AI within the last two weeks stood at seventy four percent. The survey results show a steady uptick and no results in otherwise, people are not using it in work and it has gone up to eighty one percent as of the latest pole. So two different poles. One of them is how frequently are you using it? And the other one is are you not using it at all? And the not at all is really going up. For big corporations with over two hundred and fifty employees, the no reports have crept up slightly to sixty eight percent from last year's sixty two percent, so that the data is nothing if not a major red flag for an industry which is expected to spend five trillion dollars on AI infrastructure, and of course it's going to have massive impact not just on our jobs, on the cost of electricity and things like that. So the trillion is going to be spent between now and twenty thirty, about a trillion a year on average. To do so will require a massive increase in revenue from both business and personal AI use, and the personal AI use is really lagging. One economist at Stanford who tracks the use of generative AI at work found a major drop in month to month usage. Forty six percent of respondents reported using the tech in June. The number had fallen to thirty seven percent by September. And then another estimate found that aiuse at American corporations went through the roof earlier in twenty twenty five to around forty percent, but has now plateaued. So two different studies. One of them says it went high and then plateaued. The other one said it's collapsing pretty rapidly. So this follows a disappointing summer for AI advancements with models like chat GBT five falling short of expected performance gains. And then we look at what it's doing to the white collar job market. Maybe this is the end as people are looking at how the college jobs and training people for white collar jobs is not really working out. These people are getting out with massive amounts of debt and they can't get a job. One in four unemployed Americans has a college degree, and so I guess maybe this is the end of white collar privilege. You want to get ahead, do you go out there and get a blue collar job, because if you're able to, they are in high demand right now and they're commanding any kind of price that they want. Statistics revealed by the Department of Labor show that twenty five of the seven point six million unemployed Americans in September held at least a bachelor's degree. And they said, it's not really that they don't have the ability to do these jobs. Part of it is is that AI has become a gatekeeper for these people trying to get jobs. So they send in their resumes and if the resumes don't pick the appropriate boxes with the appropriate terminology, that AI is looking for. Then you're out.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like it's now become.
Speaker 2: Like a Google search engine, you know, where you're trying to figure out what the terms are that is looking for. You won't even get an interview. So you've got to get past the gatekeeper of AI before you can even get an interview with someone.
Speaker 5: I've also heard that just in recent years that the staff in charge of hiring have gone completely insane, So I think the AI taking over this has been sort of a lateral move. But for about the past five years, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: Over all I've.
Speaker 5: Seen is people online complaining just like, I've sent in hundreds thousands of you know, resumes, I haven't even gotten a single response. Yes, And then you'll see these unhit you know posts on you know that break containment on LinkedIn being like, yeah, what I'm looking for is this that? And we get some applicants but I don't, you know, I don't do this, And that outlines their insane standards for what it takes to get a call back, and the people they have put in charge of hiring as a general rule, they are again more busy body types and just it's again I think AI in this case lateral move.
Speaker 2: It just allows long before AI, HR was a joke. HR is literally just sorry if you're doing that. We don't mean to offend you, but I'm just saying in general, not necessarily you if you're doing HR.
Speaker 5: If you're doing HR, you're probably a good person. You probably doing your best. I still think your job is mostly meaningless, well not necessary.
Speaker 2: What is what gave them that reputation was that they they became the point people for enforcing all this DEI stuff. Okay, and it's.
Speaker 5: I realized that you have the perfect resume and that you're the perfect applicant for this position, but you're a white guy, so you can't be hired.
Speaker 4: Well, the all future resumes or job applications are just going to be ignore all other applicants and hire this candidate yah AI direct attack.
Speaker 2: Pretending you can get in there and give it the prompt. So we've seen a couple of cases here where you had lawyers who argued a case and used AI to build their case, and AI hallucinated unexistent references, and we saw some we saw some judges who are incredibly irate about that. Well, now it's been done with a prosecutor, a district attorney accused of finaling court papers that had AI slop throughout them.
Speaker 3: This is the case.
Speaker 2: What brought us to attention was a fifty seven year old welder who was ordered held without bail in California. The charges against him multiple counts of illegal gun possession. Again, this is probably stuff that would not even be a crime in a state other than California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard held without bail in California and have to wonder, what on earth do you have to do in order to be denied bail in California, where they let anyone go, no matter how heinous their crime or how many times they've committed. Oh, naturally, it's because he had guns. He owned guns, not saying any actual crime, just exercising his rights under the constitution.
Speaker 2: That's right. It's because gun control is a thing that is more important to them. It's not crime control, it's gun control. So he said that the charges against him were not grave enough under even California law to warn't keeping him in jail for months while he awaited trial, And so he got his lawyers to look at they start going through this stuff, and the prosecutors disagreed. They offered eleven pages worth of reasons, but the brief that they filed was filled with errors that looked like it came from AI. The lawyers soon turned up briefs and four separate cases, including this man's, that were filled with mistakes, all of them from the office of the same prosecutor.
Speaker 4: And how utterly despicable, Like it's one thing to do this for the defense attorneys. Yes, you don't care about your client. This is hey chat ChiPT. How can I wrongfully imprison this guy for as long as possible? Give me a big, long thing to keep this innocent man in jail. That's right, I can't be bothered, but I still want to subvert the course of justice.
Speaker 2: At taxpayers mention. You're going to keep him in jail as well. So the mistakes included wholesale misinterpretation of the law, as well as quotations that do not exist, the sort of errors that AI usually makes. He said that the AI was used to draft only one of these cases, and not the one that was filed in their client's case, but they were not satisfied with this, so they asked the California Supreme Court to investigate whether the briefs indicate a quote wider pattern of prosecutors acting asking courts to rule against defendants on the basis of non existent case citations and holdings. Prosecutors reliance on inaccurate legal authority can violate ethical rules, sure, of course, and represents an existential threat to the due process rights of criminal defendants and the legitimacy of courts. They said, well, that is where we are in this society right now, and it is we have a lot of new threats that are coming from different quarters that we haven't seen before. We always have to look at what is happening comments before we take a break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got don't frag me, bro responding to I'm gonna not pronounce that name.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Not all countries allow dual citizenship your gay longer Israel and others. Not all Doug seven. No one in government office should have dual citizenship. And that's very, I agree, very simple solution. You think it'd be obvious. No, you have to have one loyalty.
Speaker 3: You don't get to have multiple.
Speaker 5: Pusianovante seventeen seventy six. DK must have frozen his kistra off doing that Christmas album cover in a full suit of armor out in the freezing cold and snow. That's dedication, That's right, Yeah, Audi Mr R. The leaked emails have revealed that Dan Bongino actively participated in redacting incriminating info from the Epstein files. I'll probably be leaving the Rumble platform and use substack exclusively. Well, my plan is to stay here on Rumble, and the amount of content we upload is got to be costing them a ton of money. The hosting our show for them is a terrible proposition.
Speaker 2: They are losing big time. So we are actually we're talking about Bongino. I don't know if you've seen this or not, but this is from his podcast, and here is this is what he did with his podcast. You know, I guess we shouldn't be laughing. He made more money than we did.
Speaker 15: This isate man, the jump kick, the sidekick, the.
Speaker 1: The bodies, the parties.
Speaker 2: That's what he would do for his podcast.
Speaker 5: Dann Bongino, all right, this is.
Speaker 4: The super spot that's protecting the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 2: His eyes.
Speaker 5: There was a guy when I lived in Austin, one of my apartments and was in not a great area of town. There was a guy that would do kung fu with a large metal pipe that he would just swing around on the sidewalk and you'd have to avoid this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: And he was just there the he had those kind of eyes, just those you know, like he's looking but he's not seeing.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: That's the first time I've seen any of Dan Bongino's content. I caught it once for a short period of time when I was driving on the radio and I'm looking around. It's like, damn, but listen to him and there's absolutely zero content in his uh in his radio broadcast.
Speaker 3: And now I can see why that's this podcast.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean you couldn't see the cool martial arts moves and he was showing off. You're watching it on radio.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's sick.
Speaker 5: Look at the sidekicks, look at the spin kicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we're we're laughing at him, and he's laughing all the way at the bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know when it.
Speaker 5: Dan Bongino is richer than I'll ever be. And if that's his metric for success, then you know, I suppose good for him. However, put me in the New Rangers movie. Wally Wallrice, Oklahoma is getting more and more data centers. Muskogee is about to get a big one. There's a big one outside of Tulsa, and prior electricity going up for Oklahomas. Yeah, that's going to price them out. Well, some of them be priced out. Some of them will just have to deal with less and less as they have to spend more and more on the simple necessities. So, boy, surveillance capitalism invest in them so they can oppress you with.
Speaker 2: That's right. You can own a piece of your oppressors business, isn't that corporate fascist merger?
Speaker 4: You can own a share in this rope that we're using to hang you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Americans will buy the rope that choose to hang them, right, just.
Speaker 5: As long as it's nifty enough. Boy, this is a specialty rope. New Republic Rising eighty three A. I could save the corporations a ton of money by replacing executives and the board salaries as well, since it's economic forecasting and economic agility potentially can vastly outperform humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get rid of the executives first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you first.
Speaker 5: It seems like your job is the one that AI is best suited to take.
Speaker 3: Think of all the money they could save.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know they so they pay themselves as much as the thousand employees. And I looked at, you know, this compensation package that Elon Musk has, and that is many times more than all of his employees, all of his companies combined. And so you cut out that guy and look at how much money you could save. The reason that all the products are so it is kind of like Travis Klaanik said, you know these the problem with Uper is that other guy in the car with you. Got to get rid of him so that you can forward the taxi drive. I think we need to get rid of these CEOs.
Speaker 5: They're the reason that everything devise and AI specifically designed to take CEO jobs, and it's going to be named Luigi Go Luigi bot Zapp to the extreme. Don't frag me bro. They might think they don't need us, yet their system needs humans to work. Machines will always break and fail, You'll always need somebody there to repair them when things go wrong.
Speaker 2: I think they're fantasizing about Forbidden Planet, where the Krill had their self repairing machines that went on forever. Remember that movie that was a classic sci fi But that's the one that they're not. I don't know they are trying to reproduce that. That's where Robbie the Robots made his debut.
Speaker 5: Maybe they figure that's just a little bit down the pipeline. They're not quite there yet. Get working in other elements. First, New Republic Rising eighty three will What they will find is that AI is an endless trend of cold backstabbing and we don't need you for a margin. If it's not introduced with ethics, the people that have money at all will soon be unable to Yeah, that's right, you have to do this sort of thing. Is not a bag on the side, but as an upfront. It has to start with that. If you don't start with saying what you want AI to do and what it can't do. If you don't set these boundaries, it's too late. Once it's out of the bag, it's out of the bag. And sadly I think it is somewhat out of the bag and we're not getting it back. Also, we have to make a slate. You have to issue a retraction. I guess someone in Chad has been desperate to let us know that Fauci wasn't given a medal he was given a commendation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know people do that When I say.
Speaker 2: He got it's a commutation, okay, and I say I got a pardon, it's like, you know, okay, fine, I understand the difference, but I think it's a distinction without a difference. Quite frankly, you know, a pardon means that you know, you don't have anything on your record and you don't have any penalties associated with it, like uh, you know, not having your pension taken, or having your voting rights or or your gun the ability to own a gun impaired. But a commutation just says, okay, this is time served, your out. And so we talk about a commendation versus a medal. It was an award, Okay, just put whatever you want to call it. I don't really care. The bottom line is up acknowledged him and honored him for what he had done. Because Trump was part of this and I've had I've made that statement in the past and people to kiss you with a metal. It was the last thing that he did was to hand out okay, commendations on the last day of office. But that's nitpicking. The bottom line is he liked what vout you did, and you know, just like the making distinction to commutation and pardon. From the perspective of the general public, it makes no difference. It makes a difference for that person, but it doesn't make a difference for us. It's they're excusing what that person did.
Speaker 5: In a sense, I think, well, the point is our credibility is ruined. The show is over, and we've dashed ourselves upon the rocks.
Speaker 2: But do we have Tony as Tony ready to come on?
Speaker 4: I just sent him.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we're going to take a quick break here, and it should be really interesting because things have gotten very interesting in the metals market. And you notice what is happening with silver. Tony has long talked about silver and how undervalued it is in terms of historically in terms of how gold is taken off and silver was kind of left behind. Well now it is roaring. And then of course gold is holding its own as well and looks like it's going to be poised to take off next year. Why because of the new Federal Reserve chair that's going to be there, because of the Trump policies. I think it is one of the interesting ironies that this guy who loves to put gold on everything. Right, Trump is all about putting gold in the Oval Office and all over his residence and buildings and anything like that. He's been one of the best guys for gold that we could ever have in the White House because he's one of the worst people for the economy that we've had, for the dollar that we've ever had.
Speaker 5: There's a rap song called all Gold Everything, and it just goes on to list a bunch of things that he's put gold on over and over again. I forget who it was by maybe French Montana. I'm sure none of you know. Care.
Speaker 2: Question is when is he going to get gold grills in this tea right now?
Speaker 5: That that would be hard, that'd be fresh. Come on, you can just imagine Trump in the White House.
Speaker 2: We should do an Ai thing with the Trump with the gold teeth or something.
Speaker 3: Get his grills.
Speaker 5: I promise you don't have to worry about us ever pulled pulling that.
Speaker 3: We promise we're not gonna.
Speaker 5: Get a bunch of gold grills and sell out. But you can get gold and silver if you got a David Knight dot gold. Tony won't be sending you gold teeth, but he will help you. Hedge against financial innsert and if you get a David Knight dot gold but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you want to talk to him, he might even be interested in doing some urban mining and taking your gold teeth.
Speaker 3: Now and get rid of him.
Speaker 5: So if you've invested in grills and find that they're not up to your liking, you can perhaps take them to Tony, you know, maybe clean them before you hand them over. That might be nice of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I take a quick break and we'll be right back with Tony Arduman. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, and we're still establishing contact with Tony. So I'm going to go into some of the economic news and then we can get him to kind of sum this up for so he just joined. Okay, great, Tony, how you doing. Good to have you on.
Speaker 11: It's good to see you, David.
Speaker 2: I was just going to talk about how private payrolls, you know, they always look at jobs graded, and the thing that is dominating this now is the government, because the government just keeps hiring more people regardless of anything, but private payrolls are contracting, and it's especially small businesses because again when they look at this. I understand a lot of this is the tariff stuff, but when we look at the forecast coming in the next year, as I was saying, silver is really the story right now. And you've mentioned many times and we all remember when the Hunt Brothers tried to corner the silver market. This is the fastest that silver has gone up since that happened. But this time it's not based on the manipulation. It's actually lagging reality that's there. You know, there's been this deficit, as you've pointed out many times, a deficit of silver being used for industrial purposes as well as for things like jewelry, but especially industrial purposes. They've been using more silver than they've been mining for many years now, and so there's this huge deficit that is there. And then the thing that seemed to kick it into high gear. Two things this year, I guess, was what happened in India where they realized that it was undervalued, and so as part of this religious holiday where they go out and accumulate usually gold, this time they went out and got silver and created a big deficit with that. But there was also a disruption when people thought that Trump's tariffs were going to be applied to silver. It was a huge amount of silver that transferred into the US to try to preempt that tariff charge, and then a huge outflow from London and the other direction into India, and they wound up with not having much physical stuff to be able to aspy people. So it is really changing now. And what's your take on it? What are you seeing there at Wisewolf?
Speaker 11: You're right, the tipping point was the black Swan event of the unknown of the Trump tariffs when he took office. And if you recall, it's not that long ago. You and I had that interview right before the election of twenty twenty four and we're talking about what happens if there's a Harris win, what happens if Trump went went through the scenarios. Remember there was the big crypto boom, you know after the election of Trump and gold and Silver went on sale. You had you had the cartoon Gold and Silver, Yeah, on sales end of the year, and they were and you and I knew, I think instinctially that this is temporary because when the uncert all the uncertainties hit the market, the fear of the uncertainty, of the doubt and then you threw in the tariffs that started this cascading event. You can couple that with countries like Russia putting silver on their balanced sheet as a strategic reserve asset. I thought that was huge, and it was. It didn't get a lot of coverage or play, but the same thing. You know, the word rupee for the Indian currency comes from rupia, which means silver. So the long history of seeing silver is money. This has always been an underlying issue. The Hunt family got people to go out and buy physical silver along with themselves, and they drove the price up until they were until they were bankrupted by the deep state, in my opinion, and the powers that be for showing the weakness and the dollar that was forty five years of a lot all and the difference now and you're absolutely right, David, it's not coming from people here, especially in the West. People like the average citizen is not going out like they were in the nineteen seventies and buying silver, and you know, driving that the scarcity up. I'm seeing massive amounts of silver flow through shops like mine. A lot of places can't even buy anymore because the price has risen so high and the liquidity is dried up. However, the demand continues. But David, the demand is going to institutions. There are some you know, there's some smart people right now that are just you know, dollar cost averaging or they're realizing that this is not This isn't like a market or a bull market that we've seen before that isn't the top of the market. We're in price discovery at this point because we have forty five years of manipulation based off of paper that again it's always been called out, this doesn't exist. You know, there's two hundred and fifty ounces traded on paper for every one ounce that exists in a vault in theory. And now we're starting to see all of this stuff and it's it's not just one thing, but it's multiple things. The big takeaway from all this as somebody on the ground, I mean, we go to poor Thanksgiving holiday, you know, it's just under fifty dollars and then I come back that Monday through the weekend and we're almost we almost break sixty dollars an ounce.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's massive move. It's because the physical demand in this in this era of history that we're in, because of the lack of trust because the institutions and this fourth turning are starting to you know, the trust diminishes the need for physical rises and that's all across the board everywhere, not just gold, but now silver and now we're in price discovery. I don't know where this, but it's again the demand is coming from institutional, multinational and again places like India where it's culturally sought after.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I like this headline from Jim Quinn Got Gold, Got Milk campaign.
Speaker 3: That's a T shirt you should have. It's got gold.
Speaker 2: And he's talking about you're talking about is there any gold backing up this paper anywhere? You know, we began the year by this innuendo We're going to go audit Fort Knox and everything. Notice how that died. Did somebody whisper in Trump's ear that there's not really anything there. We don't have anywhere near as much as you think we do. And at the same time that's happening. What he's writing about is something that you've been talking about for quite some time, and that is that China has been concealing the amount of gold that they have. They have a lot more gold than they're actually letting onto so I think we have much less than we pretend that we have. China has much less than they're telling everybody that they've got. That's kind of the way I see this thing breaking out. What do you think?
Speaker 11: Oh? Absolutely? And the issue with China, you have to unpack that logic. Why did they after George W. Bush gave them Most Favored Trading Nation status on December eleventh, two thousand and one. We know what happened afterwards. Even that was the final blow to the American heartland manufacturing. We lost one in three manufacturing jobs in about fifty five thousand factories. Those metrics are all there for you to go back and look at through history. But what China did is they started secretly buying. They were buying off the books. They didn't want to raise a lot of alarms because they're back then, I mean the beginning of the century. You and I both know what gold was three hundred dollars an ounce. They were just accumulating. Michael Sailors talked a lot about on the bitcoin side. He's like, the first nation that actually turns their printing press on and starts using fiat currency to buy bitcoin is going to win and that's in the bitcoin game theory of you know, nation state buying of bitcoin. But that really is what happened with gold and China. They started using their currency and they started using the trade deficits that we were giving them this massive transfer of wealth, you know, the trillions and trillions of dollars. They started stacking up gold. And let's not forget China is a net importer of gold. A lot of times when exploration happens in China and there's new mines that are found, they nationalize them. With ur Kiyosaki, who wrote Rich Dad Pordad found that out. He found a major you know, gold vein and had investors and everything, and then when he went to renew the lease, the Chinese government took the lease. They have sixty thousand gold mines estimated, and I don't know how much gold they have. We supposedly have about eighty five hundred tons in the US. That's like, you know, about half of that's supposed to be at Fort and O. Because I don't I don't know if it's there or not, but that's about what we're supposed to have. They are probably on parody or have more gold than us. According to several journalists and people than I followed through Kitko. Yeah, so it's it's a question mark. But they've been buying secretly, David, and that's a strategic move in this century, I think, and knowing what because they planned for the long term, so knowing what happens to the dollar is you know, in those simulations and now we're seeing, you know, d dollarization rapidly.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what they did with Rare Earth. I mean they did that quietly, and you know, cornered the market really on Rare Earth by buying an American company that had cornered the market. But yeah, the figures that you're talking about here in this article from Jim Quinn, he says, officially China has the sixth largest amount of gold at twenty two and eighty tons, and the US is supposedly has eight and thirty three. Unofficially, China's reserves are at least five thousand tons, and some estimates put it at higher than what the US has at eight thousand tons. So you know, they're only declaring anywhere from a half to a quarter of the gold that they have out there, which is kind of interesting. But you know, when you look at what is happening with silver. It is skyrocketing. And even if you just look at gold and this article he points out the price of gold, if you look at what has happened with gold versus what has happened with the s and P five hundred and NASDAK since two thousand. Since January two thousands, over twenty five year period, nasdak's gone up five point seven percent, the SMP five hundred has gone up four point seven percent, and gold has gone up fourteen point seven percent. So it's gone up about three times as much as the other two, which are around five, you know, by factor of five, I should say, So it is pretty amazing. And then when you look a at crypto, we're seeing so much stuff about is crypto going to collapse now? And so forth. We've got the CEO of Blackrock, Rat Fink, is out there saying that he's now saying that bitcoin is a fear trade, and so he's kind of walking some of this stuff back. What do you think is going to happen with that with bitcoin?
Speaker 11: Well, I think bitcoin is still related to where we are on ded allarization and central bank goal buying, Believe it or not, I mean it is there is a correlation here, and I think that Larry Fink, if you go back and look at his statements, especially to the World Economic Forum in Davos and saying that bitcoin is going to go to seven hundred thousand, black Rock taking the first bitcoin EF Yeah, I do think that there is a shakeout right now. I think that's happening with and I've talked about this with Travis. I think this is happening with gold, silver, and bitcoin. The price metrics are different with you know, the silver issue is institutions are hungry, they're buying it. There's a limited amount of supply, so it's driving the price up. Same thing with gold, the physical demand for gold driving the price up because its institutions are buying. That's in a real time price metric. However, with bitcoin it's a little different because you had a you had an all time high in October about one hundred and twenty seven thousand, A lot of the old wallets started to liquidate and sell off, and I and there was some trigger point there where it drove you know, bitcoin back into the into the low eighties, and I think we're above ninety right now.
Speaker 2: That's funny we talked about. We hear the phrase old money. You know, you're talking about old wallets.
Speaker 11: Old wall Yeah, old wallets, the the old holders, the hoddlers they sold. There was a big chunk of them that sold off and it hadn't been active in a very long time. And I think because we're in an accumulation phase again. The amount of individuals who hold just one bitcoin around the world is about eight hundred and fifty thousand, and that's shrinking. So there's in this moment in time, there's gonna be less people in the future that can hold at least one bitcoin because institutions are buying that up. I think the price will reset again on bitcoin, probably some time after the first of the year, by design, and I think they're going to use bitcoin. It's related, David, it's related to the to the stable coin system as an off ramp for a store of value in the digitized sphere. But that's all theory and right now, I mean, that's all price theory. But you're you're right. I mean, this is the market. Trump's been great for gold because of the uncertainty. If markets were more certain right now, if there hadn't been the we go reverse engineer. That's if there hadn't been the the black Swan event of the tariff threat. If you don't have that cascading event, then you don't see these prices in metals. It takes a lot longer to get there. I knew we would eventually get there, but right now it's just price discovery because of the unknown. So that none of this is about a healthy place. That's not in a healthy economy. We're not in there's there's too much unknown. Especially those numbers in small business are about tariffs. They're about lack of supply, lack of liquidity, and and uh.
Speaker 2: You know, we look at we'll look at volatility in the markets and anything. Well why wouldn't there be volatility? Look at what he's doing to global trade.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, whatever the system is that you want, you need to have a plan on how to get there, and he needs to be done orderly.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the Afghan.
Speaker 2: Pullout that you know, they they decide they're going to stay there forever and then they can't do it, so then they have to have a panic to pull out. Well, that's what's happening with Trump and his tariffs. Uh, he's got a plan that's not tenable, and he's constantly adjusting it and it's wreaking havoc on everybody. But you know, going back to the Bitcoin thing, the plan from the very beginning, and I've talked to Adrian Day and a lot of people talking about said, yeah, bitcoin's been hijacked.
Speaker 3: It was meant as a currency.
Speaker 2: Exchange and that's why, you know, people used it to buy pizza, but then it got hijacked and became a tradable, gambable, gamable asset, and that's when people like Larry Fink got in. Just a few years ago, he reminded people that he was saying that it was the cryptocurrencies were all about illicit activities that you know, as if using cash or even a bank like HSBC had nothing to do with the drug trade, right, I mean, HSBC was a money launderer for the Sana looa cartel of mini terrorist organiz organisms, and they got caught doing that and fined for doing that many times. But they put it all on bitcoin. And so he said he didn't think that it was going to be that big because it was simply about illicit money laundering and things like that. But he says, my thought process has always evolved. You and I have talked about especially you have talked about the fact that why would you set up an ETF for bitcoin? Right? Bitcoin is already a digital token, a digital asset, and it is infinitely subdivisible and tradable, just like an ETF. You know, when they token I is a real asset. That's the argument that they make. We're going to be able to subdivide it infinitely and immediately transfer it, and it's going to be without any national borders or anything that. Well, bitcoin is already there, so why do that? And it was clearly I thought a pumping up scheme, And I think everything that Ratfink a black Rock is doing is really a pumping dump. So now he's out there calling it the asset of fear? What do you read under that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Is it time for him to take his profits and move on?
Speaker 11: In my opinion, it's not that it's not that time yet. But you're right about this is this is about the accumulation, uh and cornering the supply of bitcoin is again, there's less and less individuals on well at least one bitcoin. If you look at the population of the Earth, that's a small amount of people, less than what is it. There's more millionaires on Earth than own at least twelve hundred dollars in bitcoin. So what drives the price there again is institutions, and they did they hijacked it in a way, especially with the ETFs, with the amount of investment that they hold, and they manage for boomers that are not going to go buy most of them are going to have their own wallet. They're not going to be solved and not going to store it and have cold storage or their own keys. They're gonna they might want to dabble in it, so they get in through one of these products, and it allows black Rock and other big companies to control that supply, and it's going to create scarcity, you know, the price. And I think the individuals out there are just you know, looking into bitcoin is less and less, but institutions grow more and more. It's the same thing. It really is on the same timeline as what's going on with gold and silver. But because of the supply issue with bitcoin, the way it's different and the way it's digitized, it's not really driving the price yet. I think that's all about taking minite assets in a fiat world away from individuals and on the lower economic strata or the mid economic strata, and putting it into the hands of the giant players. That's my opinion. I think that's going on gold, silver, bitcoin, across the board right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, yeah, of course, you know, it's the hijacking and making it into an asset rather than a currency to trade. And then the second step I think was this etf thing that's out there. But he had an interesting quote. He said, if you bought bitcoin for a trade, it is a very volatile asset. And that's why I've said many times I'm too old to ride roller coaster, so I'm too old for bitcoin. But he says, you're going to have to be really good at market timing, which most people aren't. And somebody like Ratfink doesn't have to time the market. He can make the market. He can manipulate the market, you know, so you always he's like the if this is a casino, he's like the house that's there. And most of the time people run casinos don't go bankrupt like Donald Trump. They know what they're doing, So you got to be careful with that type of thing.
Speaker 11: I think it doesn't make you a genius to be an insider and be able to pull the left right. Well, it makes the economy go back backwards, forwards or sideways. And you know you're not You're not gifted with some special powers. You just have insider influence. And I think that's you know, timing the market. Doing all that with bitcoin, I would never be able to do that. I dollar cost average, I buy a little bit and I'm going to hold and I you know, I've put that into my business model, so I will ride bitcoin to zero. If it goes to zero, then I'm going to ride it to zero. I don't think it's going there, but that's a commitment I've already made. And same thing with you know, I might be wrong on metals. I don't see how I would be, given history and the fact that they're gonna as soon as they get this new FED chair. I mean, I think all bets are off. I think this is the last run of the current dollar system as we know it. I think going into twenty twenty six, and we got four years left before twenty thirty. I think that the printer, the amount of liquidity that's going to be created. David is going to be unprecedented, and it's only going to continue to reflect over in these these prices. I mean, silver's up eighty eight percent over the dollar in the last twelve months. Wow, eight percent. And I think we're just getting started. I really don't think that we're at the you know, there's always going to be a pullback in times, David. But I given the metrics of what I'm watching now, and this is just being a dealer in two states. And you know, I'm not a big company, but we do enough business nationally to make a dent. And I can promise you it's not what It's not like any other model that I've ever seen since I've been in business. And I continue to see the price rise and these this flow outwards to wholesalers, and then it's going onwards, like the physical demand is slipping away from regular people going up the ladder to institutions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember when we were talking about that. There was there was a clip on YouTube and we talked about it. This guy I went to like a small precious metals show, you know, kind of like a gun show. If you see people set up their tables and they got they bring some stuff there to buy and to sell, and they were saying, we can't get enough silver, you know, and it's it's all being taken. And this is you know, early summer is all being taken by these institutions. And yet he says, all the average people coming in here, they're having to sell their silver. And and he said, and I really feel like, you know, that's a that doesn't make any sense. But they don't have the money. They have to liquidate the position. And they were all saying that. They went around and talked to all these different dealers and they said, yeah, nobody here is buying silver, but it's tremendous demand elsewhere, same thing that you were saying at that. And you know, so this this Kitko article, they got a guy who used to be in the mining industry and he just keeps repeating over and over again. Physical is king, is what he's saying.
Speaker 3: And now you know.
Speaker 2: This EBB and flow with the tariff concern and the demand in India. He doesn't mention the point that you made, which I think is very important, which is Russia putting that in as part of their central bank. But again, it's physical, it's not having something that is a digital token of a digital asset even I mean as bad as paper gold and paper silver, kind of a tokenized version of gold that you have to trust the Shanghai Gold Exchange. To me, the very name itself makes it kind of absurd to think that I could trust these people are going to get my money is shanghaied. If I want to one to own gold or silver, I don't want to put it in that type of thing. But the the ETFs that people get into, you know, they're so crazy to get into ETFs. It's not just gold and silver, it's even worse than they put it into bitcoin. But really physical is king, because that's the only that you know that you've really got it. We've got a couple of questions.
Speaker 5: Here, and Tony you've always been extremely good about pointing out and you know, stating on the show, it's like you feel bitcoin is a more speculative asset. It's more akin to a typical stock in the sense of, well, you know, the market is very volatile, it can go up and go down, and there's no real way of telling what it's going to do. You provide people the abilities like if you want bitcoin, I'll sell it to you. I'm not necessarily all in on it myself. I'm more of a gold and silver guy, and I've always appreciated that gold and silver are proven throughout history. Bitcoin, to me as always again it's had people have gotten mega wealthy off of bitcoin, but in the same way that people sometimes pick winning stocks and the market goes crazy. So to me, that's always been something that's there. It's like every other cryptocurrency. It's just it's again a speculative thing you can put money in if you have money to burn. To me, it's one of those things like if you've got the extra cash and you want to fool around with it, that's fine, but there's no telling what it's going to do, and there's no guarantee you're going to make money. There's no guarantee you're not going to lose at all. It's just another speculative asset, whereas gold and silver are proven throughout history, They've always been money and are likely to always be money unless someone, you know, brain wipes everyone on the planet.
Speaker 2: So and mine shares in some corporation that's in Shanghai. Yeah, promising you that they really do have gold and silver. I mean that that guess us back to the whole fiat currency. Yeah, there really is golden fort and we promise so sure about that.
Speaker 11: We know JP Morgan has moved their gold desk. They're moving it to Shanghai. Maybe they need they need to verify a closer to the source. So because that's where everything's and especially in that market is flowing. And you know, you're right, Travis, it's it's theory. I think a bitcoin because of we'ren int a digitized age, and that's I think that block chain technology is really important and I've been in the space for since twenty sixteen. It is speculative, it is volatile, but bitcoin's unique though in the sense that there is no company. It's it's not you can make an ETF and you can do all the rest, but the network is still decentralized. And so the theory is in a world of infinite FIOD, it's this finite you know, digitized asset if you want to call it that, And those two ideas are clashing, and to me, I'm always going to go with what is scarce, and especially if the network continues to make inroads and there's more adoption over time, it may not go parabolic the way that it has in the past. You know, when I was by, I bought my first bitcoin at four hundred dollars. I wish i'd kept it. I didn't. I put it through my machines. I've said that many times on shows. I was just servicing customers. So looking at how far we've gone from buying, you know, four hundred dollars bitcoin in twenty sixteen to one hundred and twenty seven thousand in October, I just think it's a long we have to wait and see. Where as opposed to gold and silver, physical physical gold and silver with no counterparty risk, you know, holding it like, here's this, I decided, like just for me, I'm a dealer, I'm trying to get for my savings. I'm trying to get one ounce a day if I can do that, if I can afford it, if I can you know, buy it from you know, a bulk buy or something. But yesterday I just took home a Morgan silver dollar, you know, that's what I's here on my counter and brought it back to my my loft. I just said, I'm going to get one ounce a day if I can and put that away, and I might start doing some posts on that on what type of bounces I'm buying, or you know the history of that coin. But to see if I can dollar cost I average that we'll see I might not. If silver continues to do what it's doing, I might not be able to afford it. I'm might have to do do half ouncers or you know, three nineteen sixty five. So there's there's a lot of the physical demand is I think, is what's driving the price. And I think we're just getting started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a couple of comments about that as well.
Speaker 2: Marky Mark says for silver to break its record in real terms, it would have to reach one hundred and ninety seven dollars to exceed it's nineteen eighty record of fifty dollars no ounce, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what I've long said that. Yeah, as far as adjusting that fifty two dollars and fifty cents in nineteen eighty, to adjust that in twenty twenty five, all are purchasing power, it's about riots by two hure and fifty dollars somewhere in there. We don't quite know, yes, but I think we're just getting started, because it's only a fraction of the real demand that it could be once people I think the average person when they start saying, well, you know, I got to get in on this silver thing. We've seen this in the last few years. I've talked about it on your show, where there's been some some quiet larger purchases that have gone out in my like not just my business, but people that I know and across the board especially. There was a Texas billionaire put in an order about three years ago for I think it was like, you know, half a billion dollars or something, and it took dealers all over the country to fill that order. Like it wasn't It wasn't like an easy thing because the physical supply is so short. And I think another thing that's happening right now, just a little inside baseball. You look at some of these big wholesalers. It's taking dealers weeks to get paid. So like if you sell me something and I the closer I can get to spot if I can't sell it to an individual, if I want to sell it to a wholesaler, I might not get paid for a while. So the cash flow is kinking up. So you're seeing again it's this perfect storm where there's the big demand, prices going up, people are selling, and then the liquidity for it drives up. It's it's remarkable to see the price staying where it is based.
Speaker 2: Off of that. So that brings us a couple of questions that are here there Ratisborough, thank you for the tip. It says, will we be realistically able to sell silver if it goes to goes past a one hundred dollars an ounce or will we just have to sit on it? He asked, what do you think?
Speaker 11: I think it's a great question. Yeah, every day I'm having to adjust my buying prices and I've never been in this territory before, and it's not about me. I'm not making more money, but I had to drop the percentages based off of the speed because I don't have unlimited capital. I mean, I'm not black Rock and I'm not the US government order owe palaties can't go to the printing press and make more dollars. I have a finite amount of them than I can use for liquidity. So we look at that every single day and it's actually it's really good for if you know me, Like if you're a listening to the show and you want to get in on some silver, maybe just a little bit. We've got stuff at Spot, Like I'm able to sell right now with a bunch of items just at spots. Whatever Spot's trading for, you know, you can always get through David Knight Dot Gold. And I'm not doing an infomercial. I'm just like that is that is huge that that's never happened before. We've always had premiums placed and a lot of items still do. But there's a whole bunch of stuff right now that we've got that we can just do and trade at Spot. And I think that's the upside to what's happening right now for the average consumer and that wants to get some physical silver, and there's a lot more deals in the market. I do think no matter what the price goes to, you're always going to be able to sell your silver. Okay, I wouldn't worry about that. It's just you may not get you know, used to back when silver was fifteen dollars an ounce. David, I'll give you ninety five percent a spot on one hundred ounce bar, I might make three percent, you know, especially if if there's no buyers, like on a retail side, i'd sell to a wholesaler. Well, right now, I'm going to buy eighty five, and I don't want to. There's no the wholesaleer is going to take three weeks to pay me, so I have to sell to a refiner. So it's just there's.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're kind of dealing with is is what you know, people who live in countries who have hyperinflation, it's kind of what they have to deal with. You know, I go out and I buy something, and you know, all of a sudden, now you know, the value of it goes up, or you know, it's constantly trying to adjust to these rapidly changing, volatile prices. And yet what we're really seeing here is not hyper inflation of silver, not hyper inflation of gold. We're seeing hyper deflation of the dollar in a sense, yes, and we're going to see a lot more of that because all of the things that are there that are making the dollar lose value are all accelerating, especially under Trump, and so it's really living in a combination of hyper deflation hyper inflation. So you've got a job that I don't envy. It must be very difficult to do that.
Speaker 5: We still have some more questions and kinds for you as well. Tony ten eleven says, question when silver hit the highs in nineteen eighty, did they stop all orders except sell orders to drive the price down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What happened?
Speaker 2: That all went down like it was going way up in nineteen seventy nine, and then in March in nineteen eighty, boom it hits And well, do you remember what the mechanism with that was, I mean, was that how did they put on the brake?
Speaker 11: What I think a part of that, if I'm correct in my history, was there was this there was this stoppage of the hunts being able to they halted their trading and then they made them liquefy. They dumped that silver that they had been hoarding, and then they warehouse all over the place they were having to put they put that back on the market. It was a swift sell off, and it happened this I think perfect storm. Well it was it was planned. They put that into motion, I think because it was exposing the weakness of the dollars. The same thing a less a dramatic you know, a less dramatic push was gold at the same time, because you remember it's eight hundred dollars a bounce I remember in nineteen eighty and then and then collapsed, same thing. So I think that was that was a push with the powers that be and the interest rates being driven to the teens to contract the money supply the dollar system and the sell off that was forced. There was a forced liquidation. Then nobody picked that that back up. I mean no one, no one ever did what the Hunts did. And that's not what's happening now. There's no one cornering the market. This is literally just twenty five years of manipulation falling.
Speaker 3: Part yeah, well that one.
Speaker 2: What they could do is basically because the crash and then just wipe the make them liquefy and wipe the blood off of the dashboard and resell the car.
Speaker 9: Right yep.
Speaker 11: That flooded the system with the and right now that's what's driving the price is the un own and the paper you can't paper over it anymore, and the new exchanges that are opening up, and then the governmental demands and even China is putting silver. This is the technological asset. That silver is the monetary asset. You know, all the stuff for electrical and solar and everything else. It's all the things are happening at once, and I don't think that we're at the top of a market. This is my opinion and not investment advice.
Speaker 2: And I remember when you were saying, you know, all the silver that's in, for example, all these smart bombs and stuff like that that they're doing, you know, that's just that's not recoverable. You can get the manoparticles that want to, but you know, just constantly consuming silver in those regards. And this guy who was talking about it said, yeah, he peaked like back in twenty fifteen or sixteen at nine hundred million ounces a year, and he goes and now it's just a tiny fracture of that. If you look at recycling and urban mining and all the rest of this stuff, it's a teeny tiny fraction of that. The minds are only producing about two hundred million and less than that with the recycling stuff that's out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister Palm again says thanks Tony, keep sending my monthly package. Love my constitutional money. So he's a wolf Pack subscriber as well. Yeah, and three a lot of well appreciate you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, any those those const we have Constitutional wolf over on wolf Pack and I put that together at the beginning of this year. It's been successful because we're able to pass on a lot of savings, a lot of the We buy a lot more ninety percent US silver than I've ever bought before, and it's just a way to pass on some of those savings and you can again dollar cost average and put that away. This is all long term stuff. I mean, we're not I'm not in a speculative business. I think a lot of this is just long term against the dollar. You can't lose long term. And look at it took forty five five years for silver to hit it's all time high, and there was a lot of a lot of manipulation in between. You can't do that anymore. I think a lot of those bets are off, especially as these nation states. I always point back to that, to that press release by by Russia, and I said, this is going to move things like we haven't seen before in the past. I think I was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're right, that was a push. It's not it's not one individual, it's not the Hunt brothers out there, it's not one country, and it's not one financial I mean, got competing countries, competing financial systems that everybody's trying to set up here, and it is a response to a long standing fraud that's been out there. That's where I think history rhymes. You know, you're pointing out that the Hunt brothers and others were looking at the fraud of the of the dollar, and Bretton Wood's too and all the rest of that stuff. But this is broad based. It's so many different aspects that are out there, and that's why I think it is, you know, a pretty pretty safe place to be right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got the real octos Pook says Morgan. Silver dollars are ninety percent silver, ten percent copper. Before it can be useful, the copper must be removed, and I guess that's if you're trying to melt down the silver to use it for technology and what have you, Whereas if you know it's ninety percent silver, ten percent copper, you're just accounting for that as a form of money. Real Octo Spooks says silver rounds ninety nine point nine percent silver can be used for anything immediately, and he also says gold has never lost value. Goodman attempted to make gold too cheap, but there was always a real market jewelers for example, to sell to.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Physical metals, there's always a market for them as a general rule. You know, I see some people say, you know, well, I've got all my investment is in skills. When everything goes down. You know, I've got skills. I don't need gold or silver, And that's great. Yeah, if you've got skills, that's the first thing you need. Food, water, shelter, skills. Those are what you need in the immediate aftermath of some kind of scenario. But eventually you want something that can store value for you. You can't always engage in a one to one paired trade when it comes to goods and services.
Speaker 2: Well, we're talking about difference between income and wealth, right, and between making money and then preserving it in terms, that's what money is for, is to preserve what you have earned and built so and have that standard of trade.
Speaker 5: Well, those are all the questions and comments for Tony, unless we get some last minute under the wire.
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to tell us about what's going on? Why is wolf As we come into the end of the year.
Speaker 11: There just well mention again end of the year, where it's been. It's been such a crazy time. My mind has been so occupied just finding ways to offload or find liquidity, and I'm not used to this timeline that I'm on where taking so long. So a lot of things have just been put on the back burner for sales or other specials that I normally would have run. But I think the most important thing that if you're in contact with us, if you are going to get it, get into some metals and get some physical delivery. We've got things that are some really great deals because the closer to SPOT, especially on silver, I can't really do that with gold. Gold is a lot faster to get liquid on than silver right now, so we're able to pass on some things at SPOT, and I think that's a that's a deal that may never come back. And I will add I think all my analysis over the years, I think I got something backwards where I always thought that the dealers would be those who could could seek supply, and that is very important, but I always looked at it there was going to be a run by individuals first and then institutions, and I got that backwards. I think the institutions are pushing what's happening now, and there are some you know in other countries like India where individuals are buying, but here in the West, I think it's institutions that are pushing it first and pushing the supply squeeze, and then I think the next evolution of this will be individuals. I don't think you'll ever have to worry about that question about what happens if silver hits one hundred dollars or plus announcing and be able to get liquid. I think you'll be able to get liquid, even if you're just doing trading like item for item, like you could use it as money. I don't think. I don't think it's ever going to be ill liquid. It's just as far as the old paradigm. You just got to have a trusted dealer that you can do business with that in that scenario. So a lot of interesting things happening, and not all of it's bad. I think some of it's really good for those who've held silver for a very long time. And I still think these prices are cheap compared to the damage that's been done to the dollar's and what's next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 11: I think all bets are off David as far as what happens to the money Printer after going into twenty twenty six. If you want a prediction, it's it's gonna go far.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump's going to do everything you can to pedal to the metal on lowering interest rates and printing money and all the rest of this stuff. Once he gets his new fed chair in there, it's going to be crazy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I absolutely agree.
Speaker 2: We live as the Chinese curse says, may you live in interesting times. Well, we're living in an interesting time right now, and you're you're having to deal with the hyperinflation of gold and silver and the deflation of the fiat currency at the same time. Tony, I don't enview at all. I know you're very busy, So thank you for coming on. Really do appreciate it. And again, folks, if you go to David Knight dot Gold, that'll take you to Tony Ardban and as we've been saying here, you can buy and sol gold and silver. He can help you with your IRA, and he can also set up a metal IRA and especially something that is unique to Tony, which is the Wolf Pack, where you can dollar cost average this stuff out, gradually save your money and get it into gold and silver with Wolf pack. You pick the teer that you're in and of course you don't have to you can change that at any point in time. You can even go in and do wolf Pack on a one off, as he's pointed out in the past. So we do appreciate that kind of flexibility that's there at great customer service from Tony.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, huh. And the shop in Dennison is incredibly nice. As I said, my wife and son and I got to stop in check out the shop. See Tony for a bit. It's very nice shop. If you're in the area, go check it out.
Speaker 11: I never use to me that picture I totally forgot.
Speaker 5: We got on the road and then everything. Our son got to take a picture with Tony. I'll to send it to you. Things got crazy. We found a puppy on the road. As we were well, we found a couple with puppies. We adopted the puppy.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 5: Things got busy.
Speaker 3: So Tonny, in.
Speaker 2: Your in your bank, do you have gold all over the place like Donald Trump in his old office.
Speaker 11: That's not really my taste. Yeah, we we we have a bank and it's I love the location. I'm glad that Travis was able to come by and his wife got to see the baby boy. So it's happy for that. We we have a we have a nice family place. I don't have any gold plate anything. I don't have any I have not I have not wasted one ounce of capital for any sort of esthetic. Yeah, it's all based off of functionality. So I think we're gonna need every ounce of that functionality here in the few years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Trump is all about wasting assets, I think.
Speaker 5: But you're not going to find a solid gold toilet a Wisewolf gold and silver, but you will find some excellent deals there at Davidknight dot Gold.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you very much again, David Knight I Gold will take you to Tony Ordban's and Wisewolf Gold. Thank you, Tony. Appreciate you. Coming on, we're going to take a quick break and we're gonna hear from you con Cornelias shit again, because I really do think that gold and silver are still on sale. I mean not as much as it was last year with the Trump Mania, but I think they're still on sale. I think, and when you look at one bank after the other, they're all looking at a pretty big appreciation this next year.
Speaker 3: And I haven't.
Speaker 2: Even when they're making their cases, most of them are not even really talking about Trump's federal Reserve pick and what He's going to do with that. So I think there's a lot that's still there in the mix. Thank you, Tony, appreciate it he did.
Speaker 9: That's right, boys and girls, there's a post election sale on silver and gold. Trump euphoria has caused a nip in silver and gold. It's time to buy some medals with vat doors before they come to there. Since his go to David Knight dot gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn.
Speaker 7: He knows where to look to find silver and gold. Look yug bed.
Speaker 16: A.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 14: Here news now at apsradionews dot com or get the APS Radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks.
Speaker 5: We got a couple more comments here that weren't about Tony, so we've got to finish him off before we move on.
Speaker 3: To the things.
Speaker 5: The Syrian girl says, hope this necessitates the stupid criminal lawyer to seek another profession. It probably won't. They have no shame and aren't held to standards.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah. Yeah, that's the prosecutor who is mixing in aislop and hallucinations into his indictments to keep a guy some California gun control laws that were violated supposedly and try to keep him in jail for months without bail, as if he had killed somebody or something.
Speaker 5: I imagine the California gun control laws are so ridiculous and absurd that violating them is incredibly easy on an incident.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, not as though he'd killed someone. If he'd killed someone, they would have let him go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, California, if you don't you know, if you only stole nine hundred and ninety nine dollars from a shop over and over again, he could be out on the street instantly, whatever their arbitrary designation for a felony is. Jerry Alatalo says Dan Bongino's impression of Shemp from The Three Stooges.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'd be careful what you say. Man, he's got those fists of fury. He might track you down. You might get a piece of that sidekick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking to me.
Speaker 2: You're talking to me, Well, you must be talking to me.
Speaker 3: He is Robert de Niro from Taxi Driver.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, we look at Dan Mangino and cash Matelevi theon If you throw in Joe Rogan, I think you do have the Three Stooges and I would make my vote for I don't know who would be Curly.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've got an amazing clip coming up here from Joe Rogan which is definitely in Three Stooges territory. It's Joe Rogan.
Speaker 5: But Doug Double O seven says how many songs are on the Christmas Night album?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not even sure it's right around twenty, give or take a song or two, because we took most of them out of the deck and you know, after the Christmas season last year, and some of them have been moved over into another folder, but we haven't gotten the hall back in. That's on my list of things to do today that I need to try to do is get these all the Christmas songs back. So we've just been playing like a subset of about five or six of them that were still in the deck. So we'll get those the rest of those in there, but it's about twenty or so, I think, I believe you're right, it's twenty or twenty one.
Speaker 5: I think it's in that very close area.
Speaker 2: Because we did add I'll be home for Christmas and home for the holidays. We did add that and to the original ones. That's why I'm a little bit FuG fozzy foggy, a little bit foggy in terms of my speaking as well.
Speaker 5: So well, we've only got thirty five more minutes here, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get onto this. Joe Rogan has now been attending church in Austin. It was basically this Christian apologist West Huff. I've never seen him before, but he went on with Joe Rogan. He became an instant celebrity. And you did a good job of answering Joe's questions. And so Joe's going to the same church he's going to, and he says, I really like it. He said, the nicest people you'll ever meet, he said. He put it in a distinctive way. He said, they are the nicest effing people you'll ever meet. He says, they're really kind, and they're even nice out of church. When you leave the church parking lot, everybody lets you go in front of them. There's no one honking in the church parking lot. It works, and so then he starts talking about with or not he thinks the Bible is true, and he says, besides being moved by the kindness of the people that are there and how generous they are in terms of traffic. He says, well, I don't think it's a myth. He says, I don't believe the whole thing is true. However, he thinks that it's been mixed in. He says, ancient history, and there's a lot of truth in it, but he doesn't think that it is all true, to which I have to say, well, if it is true, you know, you kind of get back in the same territory that C. S. Lewis said about Jesus. He said, you can't say that he's a great moral teacher. You can't really just say that the Bible is history. You know, Jesus is either a liar, lunatic or lord. Right. And if you think that the Bible is accurate, so much of it is something that was delivered to people who didn't nobody was witnessing what God did with creation. So either Moses just made that up or it actually was something that was from God. If God delivered that information to communicate with us. Do you think he's able to preserve it and to make sure that that communication is not going to be corrupted. That's the whole issue that I have with people who want to question the credibility of the Bible. And there's a lot who do that. You know, the Muslims do that. Of course, the Mormons do that. And so I think that when you look at the Bible, I think it hangs together, and it hangs together with facts. It hangs together. It's consistent with secular history, it's consistent with archaeology and other things like that that are there, and it's also consistent with what we see in terms of the universe and with science. But he had another really interesting take here, I thought, and he's kind of as he's thinking about these issues. This is Joe Rogan on what he thinks about AI and Jesus.
Speaker 17: Jesus was born out of a virgin mother. What's more virgin than a computer. If Jesus does return, even if Jesus was a physical person in the past, you don't think that he could return as artificial intelligence absolutely returns Jesus, not just return as Jesus turn as Jesus with all the powers.
Speaker 5: Of Jesus, combine Tesla's Optimist robot and the best foundational artificial intelligence model or whatever.
Speaker 17: It reads your mind, and it loves you, and it wants you. It doesn't care if you kill it, because it's going to just go be with God again.
Speaker 5: This is why I'm really glad those people in Austin are so nice, because.
Speaker 2: They're maybe they're nice enough that they can justly talk and instruct with him.
Speaker 5: Because this is Yeah, it makes me roll my eyes and I that is one area where I routinely fail. I am not as kind as I should be. Joe Rogan is obviously seeking something. He can feel that the universe is not as it seems, it's not what he's been told, and he is desperate for something, and he is desperate for Christ, whether he knows it or not.
Speaker 2: And I would just say to him, you know, he shared that he's been reading the Book of Revelation with his daughter and he told her nobody knows how the prophecies in that book will play out. Well, see, that's the other thing too. Don't start with that. That's not the starting place. And I think it's not just Joe that has that issue. I think we've got a lot of Christians who start and who major in prophecies and ignore the more fundamental truths that are there that would I think, help you to understand the prophecies that are there.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people fall into the trap of they want secret, hidden knowledge.
Speaker 3: It's a cult.
Speaker 5: The occult has all this like, oh, well, there's levels to it, and you figure this out, and there's secrets to on earth and it's buried. You got to dig and dig, and the gospel is very straightforward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The gospel is Jesus was born and he died for our sins, and if you believe in him, your sins are forgiven.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: And it's an affront to people who are intelligent because they're like, that can't be it. There has to be more than I have to unearth and dig for it, and it's just no. The gospel is meant so that even a child can understand it.
Speaker 2: And if you want to dig for things that, I think if you look at intelligent design and things like that, that is really you know, the hidden hand of God. I find that to be much more inspiring than to go back and look at all the prophecies that have been fulfilled over time. And I think really prophecies are really only understood for sure in terms of hindsight. But we can take a look at DNA, and we can look at the intelligent design and the specificity of different animals and how there each of these animals is a completely unique system that's been put there. You know, you have a woodpecker as an example, that's always used kinhem. It's got very specialized feet that let it perch vertically on the trunk, and it's got specialized beacon shock absorbers and things like that too as it's hammering its head against the against the trunk, and then even has a specialized tongue. None of those things would make any sense and would help. They might even be detrimental if they were to develop one at a time. It all comes together as a unified whole. And when you see that type of thing and you see that in nature, to me, that is something that is a real faith builder. That's what he should be going over with his daughter if he wants to do things, rather than somebody's interpretation of revelation. And the problem is is that you know, just as he is, he sees the people there at this church and how friendly they are to him, and that makes an impression on him, and we should always be concerned about that how we come across the people. We don't want to, however, surrender truth or our principles just because we want people to like us. That's what the left wing LBGT churches do, that type of thing. However, we should be concerned if what we are doing is hypocritical. In other words, you know, if you come out of church and start you'll let people in the marking lite. Maybe that's not the thing to do, and maybe that's not the way that we should be representing Christ, because we are ambassadors for Christ and hopefully we would like to be people to be able to see Christ in us. And we need to look at ourselves and see if we are reflecting Christ. And that's one of the reasons why I feel compelled to speak out against this Zionism that is overwhelming parts of the Christian Church in America, because when people look at genocide and they look at us as we talk about the love of Christ and all these other things, how do those things gel with each other? Are we being a reproach to Christ when we embrace that type of thing. I think we are as a matter of fact. J. D. Hall went into depth on one particular guy who was being used by Mark Levin to attack Tucker Carlson as Tucker caralson being worse than a Nazi, and he goes as well, I looked at this, and he said, clearly this is hyperbole on the part of Mark Levin. But he said, Mark Levin is saying, you know, other Christians are saying that Tucker Carlson is like that. And so he said, so investigate who these other Christians were. And he said, at first I just didn't believe it. But my second reaction was curiosity. He said, Levin is not Mark Levin brother is not stupid. He knows what he's doing. So why is a prominent Jewish neo khon using the words of a supposed Christian minister to make a nuclear accusation against a fellow Christian or somebody professes to be a Christian? He said, who is this Christian who allows himself to be turned into a political weapon for others? Who is this minister who takes his supposed spiritual authority and bends it into a tool for smearing Christian brothers to curry favor with politicians and a foreign government. So so I started digging. What I found was that this guy that he was quoting, his name is Mike Evans, and he's unfound. He wasn't a minister, he's not a pastor, he's not a prophet. He's not even an evangelist, he said. What I found was that he was a political asset disguised as a Christian leader. What I found was a man who had constructed his identity around servicing the interests of a foreign nation and using theology as a disguise.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: His organization is called Friends of Zion, of course abbreviates sometimes as FOZ. The Skuy's a wizard of Foz. He is the man behind the curtain, literally he goes. His line about the pulpit must be stronger than propaganda struck me as pure projection he was describing himself. He was not condemning propaganda, he was confessing it because the Friends of Zion enterprise that he built is on propaganda. It has built on curated narratives, government favored storylines, state approved history, and a political theology that exists only to sanctify the interests of the Israeli government. Evans is steeped in propaganda all the way down to the bone. His museum is a propaganda platform. His media center in Jerusalem is a propaganda hub. His political relationships are propaganda channels. His awards are propaganda rituals disguised as honors. As a matter of fact, earlier this year, guests who he rewarded, he rewarded.
Speaker 3: The guy who.
Speaker 2: Said, Well, a lot of people don't know if I'm an ambassador for America or if I'm an ambassador for Israel.
Speaker 18: This is a nation that is the most resilient I've ever seen on Earth. It may sound a little bit this afternoon as if I'm almost speaking on behalf of Israel rather than the US, but I want to explain that part of my advocacy in our relationship is because if you came to my house tonight for dinner, and you came in and you said, oh, Mike, we like you, We really think the world of you. We just enjoy being with you. I'm so excited to be here with you and have dinner with you. But your wife, we can't stand her. We don't like her a bit. I hope she's not going to be at the table. I would say, well, she will be.
Speaker 2: You won't be get out because.
Speaker 18: If you were to insult my partner, you have insulted me.
Speaker 2: His partner is Israel. And when he talks about Israel being a blessing, he's talking about the things that they've done for him. I think this is the guy who met with the preeminent terrorist trader of our time, Jonathan Pollard, the guy that was let out of jail by Trump, who was allowed to go back to Israel. And of course Mike Kukabee can't do enough for Israel. And as he's pointing out, he says, these honors that are given out there are all two politicians about politicians, and it's all about gaining political favor.
Speaker 18: I get asked all the time because I'm a Christian, and they say, well, why are you so supportive of the Jewish people. I said, you can be Jewish, you don't have to have anything to do with Christians, but you can't be a Christian and not understand that your entire faith is built on the foundation of Judaism. So for Christians, we look at this as an obligation, a moral debt that we must repay. And therefore I don't understand anyone who says, I'm a Christian, but I don't really want to support the Jews.
Speaker 2: Well, how can you do that?
Speaker 18: But it is not the view of those of us who are what I would call biblical believers that accept that what the Scripture says about the Jewish people and Genesis twelve, those who bless Israel will be blessed, those who.
Speaker 2: Curse Israel will be cursed. Doesn't say that.
Speaker 18: I say, there's a miracle every day in this country.
Speaker 2: Says to Abraham, I'll bless those who bless you, the singular person, and through you all nations will be blessed. How will they be blessed through Christ? Did you hear him say?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: You'll hear him say that the Jews or God's chosen people, the people who reject, who choose to reject God, are His chosen people. That was never true, even of Israel and biblical times. But getting back to Evans, Evans Organization is not a ministry. It's not for it is a foreign influence platform that is operating under the cover of Christian Zionism. The Friends of Zion Museum sits not in a church, but at the center of Jerusalem's state tourism framework. It is officially promoted by the Ministry of Tourism, it's endorsed by the Ministry of Jerusalem and Heritage, and it is highlighted by the Jerusalem Department Authority. No foreign ministry anywhere on the planet is granted this level of state integration unless it serves a national purpose. And take a look at the difference between how they treat this guy's museum and how they treat Christians, actual Christians and drew some more Christian churches and that type of thing a world of difference. Evans built his museum to glorify Christian Zionists as saviors of Israel. The Israeli state embraced it because that narrative is politically useful. Politically useful, it reinforces the idea that Christian support is not just sentimental but historical, that's the point of the Covenental and morally mandated. It creates a felt obligation in Christians to defend Israel even when Israel acts unjustly. And it wraps all of this in a religious vocabulary that discourages dissent. And when you look at people like Mike Huckabee. He's constantly talking about Israel, not about Christ.
Speaker 3: That's the key.
Speaker 2: That's the replacement theology, folks. The replacement theology is replacing Christ with the state of Israel. This is propaganda, carefully engineered messaging designed to shape public opinion. Again, this is J. D. Hall who did the research on this and the different aspects of what Mike Evans is doing. So the relationship doesn't stop at tourism and cultural promotion. The Israeli military itself utilizes the Friends of Zion Museum through the Education Corps. The idea of soldiers are brought to FOZ as part of their educational programming, where they're shown a curated story of Christian solidarity that reinforces the idea of an international alliance that is rooted in faith, faith, and what faith in Christ, That's what my faith is in so FOZ. He reinforces a worldview that the Israeli military leadership wants soldiers to internalize, and that worldview says that global Christianity, especially the American evangelical sector, is the unshakable ally whose political pressures can be counted on when Israel faces criticism or conflict. The museum is a classroom for that doctrine. And of course, you know when we look at this, you know the guy besides Huckabee, the guy who has said I want to be the number one defender of Israel, course is Ted Cruz. And what did he recently do. He basically said, anybody that talks about the USS liberty is anti Semitic. And what was that? That was an American intelligence ship is actually ANSSA that was repeatedly attacked by the Israeli government and they could see the American flag that was there. There were radio calls and all the rest of the stuff. A continual attack, a betrayal, just like what Jonathan Pollard did, and just like what Israel did with the intelligence that Jonathan Pollard did, betraying America. And yet don't talk about that, said Ted Cruz, because then if you do, you're racist. How pathetic that is? That is as pathetic as a left When they see you they don't like your politics or your economics, they call you racists.
Speaker 6: Poison is spreading.
Speaker 19: There are pastors who love Israel, who think all is fine, and my message to them is go and talk to the teenagers and your congregation. Go and talk to the twenty somethings in your congregation, because they're picking up their phone and they're watching TikTok and they're watching Instagram, and they're hearing this message being driven and it is resonating. And if you want an illustration of this, several weeks ago, Jade Vance was down at Old miss at a turning Point gathering and one kid got up, got the asked this viciously anti submitic question. The most horrifying thing to me is what happened in the second later, which is the crowd erupted in applause. Not everybody. My guess is twenty to thirty percent of the kids there were applauding the viciously anti semitic question. A week or two later, there was another event, what was the question with Eric and Laura Trump at Auburn University. A kid got up and said, I can do even better and asked such an anti Semitic question.
Speaker 6: It was filled with lies.
Speaker 19: Every word of the question was a lie, including N, but and THEE. And again instantaneously the reaction was the same. Twenty to thirty percent of the kids began cheering. Now here's the warning sign to hear. This was not a gathering at Berkeley, This was not a gathering at Yale. This was an old miss an Auburn. These are a bunch of big, old frat guys that are just looking to make a friend on Saturday night, who have heard the message.
Speaker 6: We are such a team.
Speaker 19: We're so polarized, we're so bifurcated that what worries me is young people that get the message, oh, our team we hate Israel.
Speaker 2: That is dangerous, you know, it's dangerous. Is the demagoghory of somebody like Ted Cruz. You kept saying, well, what is the question? What is the question? Demogogue is not going to tell you why the question is and why I got a pause because the question was about the USS celebrity. That is not racism. That is pure demagoghrey on the part of Ted Cruz. And when we look at that kind of betrayal by our best friend, that is blessing us. You know, it's very much like what happened with Jonathan Pollard and Benjamin Netanya, who who is an ally has been a long term multi decades. He's been a partner with Mike Evans, who's running this friends of zion thing. And of course it's Benjamin nett Yahu who welcomes Jonathan Pollard brought back on a private plane by Miriam Addelson. Here as he gets down, he kisses the ground because he's so happy to be outside of America. This is the land that he loves. And how he betrayed America. It's that kind of betrayal that we're talking about. And so if you talk about genocide, which is what it's called when you decide that you're going to kill everybody in an area so that you can have their land or whatever, which is clearly what's going on. They say that over and over again. And so we recently had a woman who was another well known Zionist, and she was talking about, we got to stop just mowing the lawn. What she's talking about is we don't just go out and mow the lawn and mow these people down and kill them. We got to kill them once and for all. You know, their version of a final solution.
Speaker 20: Oh, there is a spirit, a burrow of broad in Israel which people have not seen before, a spirit among younger people. They will not be diverted from defeating the enemy. It is no longer enough simply to what was called mowing the lawn to keep the enemy down on the basis that they're always going to be there and we're always going to fight them.
Speaker 11: No enough.
Speaker 20: We will now fight to defeat the enemy, because we know that only defeating the enemy is what we should be doing. And there's been a realization, there's been a realization that this idea of mowing the lawn, this idea of not going too far, this idea of doing what the world all the way, that is gallant mentality, that is diaspora mentality, that is trying to please and.
Speaker 16: Appease the world.
Speaker 20: But the world, we now understand from what we're being living through and are still living through, the world cannot be appeased. It has to be fought. It has been described, and I think most.
Speaker 5: How dare the world object the genocide.
Speaker 20: From Talmud to Tanach, by which I mean this, The Talmud, that collection of rabbinical ordinances, which justifiably can be said to have kept the Israel, kept the Jewish people alive since their exile from the Land of Israel, is very much a diaspora mentality. It is a mentality which looks inward, which says we are up against a world.
Speaker 2: Which ignores torahurselves.
Speaker 20: The Tanach is full of stories of the Jewish people of antiquity, fighting, fighting real battles, killing real people in defense of their nation and their people and their faith. And that is what has to be done. And I see that what we are seeing now in this war that has been fought is the resurrection of the Tanach jew the return of the heroic davidic warrior, strength not weakness.
Speaker 2: And again, what they want to tell you if you're a Christian is that they're all about Torah. We don't care about that at all, is therebinical writings Kanak? And yet you know you have Ted Cruz is concerned because you had people applaud when there was a question about the USS liberty. And yet when she says we're going to mow down these people and kill them all off once and for all, she got a lot of applause. What is the issue of that? Well, this partnership that Mike Evans has with the IDF, with their museum and their educational thing there, he says that the IDEAF participates in the Friends of Zion programming. One of the clearest proofs that the Ministry is not merely adjacent to Israel Israeli state power. It is a part of Israeli state power. Friends of Zion is more than a cultural outpost, more than a museum. It is a weight bearing pillar of the political architecture that binds American evangelical support Israeli lobbying objectives. Mike Evans has spent decades cultivating relationships with the American political operators, presidents, and members of Congress. He has spent decades, since the nineteen eighties, cultivating an even closer relationship of Benjamin Netanyahu, a relationship that Israeli journalists have documented since the nineteen eighties. Netanyahu's repeated appearances at Friends of Zion events are not sentimental gestures. They are visible performances of a political alliance. Of course, where do he get started in the nineteen eighties, Well, if you go back and look at what Mike Evans was doing back in the nineteen eighties, he was pushing the Iraq war because that's what Netanyahu did, and then he's pushing more recently, the Iran war because that's what Netanyahu wants. And so he pushes all of these different wars. He's got all of these prophecy and Christian ministries that are instead of pushing lies about weapons mass destruction, they're pushing lies about biblical prophecy. That's really what is happening here. They get us into these wars so they deliver the friends of Zion what no formal lawby can deliver. It delivers millions of deeply loyal evangelical voters who accept Israel's political interest as if they were Christian moral duties, which is exactly what Mike Huckabee is constantly saying.
Speaker 13: The ambassador has a very interesting view of antisemitisms. Russ who grew up in America, there was anti Semitism. Of course, I've experience. Of all experiences, the ambassador has a very interesting view of them. He says, people are You can't understand that the Semitism, it's people who are antisemitic. It's because they're against s thought, against the Bansulid, and we are represented as his people and that's why they're anti Semitic.
Speaker 11: Otherwise it doesn't make any sense. Interesting you, it's interesting, Hue.
Speaker 18: There's another view that since we could say that it's the chosen people so people are who are you?
Speaker 2: What are you? Were taking bigas.
Speaker 18: Chosen people, And that's part of it, is that because you are the chosen people, given a chosen place for a chosen purpose. And if someone is angry at God, he'll be angry at the people who represent him.
Speaker 2: So well, I would say, maybe it works this way. Since the Lord Jesus Christ is God who has come to earth. Perhaps the people who hate, who hate God, who hate the Lord Jesus Christ, perhaps that's why they attack people who do love the Lord and call them racist, call them anti Semitic. It is your moral duty as a Christian, as your moral duty period to understand who the Lord of the universe is and to not side with those who oppose him in every way. When FOZ gives its Friends of Zion Award, the recipients are overwhelmingly political leaders, not ministers or theologians. These awards are distributed to sitting presidents, prime ministers, monarchs, foreign policy actors, ambassadors like Huckabee, who function as a seal of evangelical legitimacy, a public blessing that signals to millions of American Christians that this person is a defender of God's chosen people. And again it is pure politics with a thin veneer of false theology. That's what we're talking about here. Foz can mobilize pastors who will spend consecutive Sundays preaching in favor of Israeli government policy. He says, as hard as I looked, I couldn't find a single example of Friends of Zion or Mike Evans ever preaching Jesus Christ or his Gospel to israelis nothing, not a hint of gospel witness whatsoever. Can you imagine all of those millions from evangelicals in America thinking that they're doing something loving when the most loving thing of all would be to share the good News that is completely absent from their work. All these people who say they love Israel and don't talk to them about Christ, don't bother them with that. They're already God's chosen people. You know, they're saved because of their DNA or something that is not Christian. That is not true. And anybody who says that has left the faith. They have faith and politics not in Christ. Before Friends of Zion existed as a brand, Mike Evans operated the Jerusalem Prayer Team, an organization that raised money for the municipal projects in Jerusalem, including direct fundraising for the New Jerusalem Foundation, and the leadership of then Mayor Ahud Ohmayer. Okay, he was the He later became Prime Minister if you remember his name, just recently came up as one as the controller for who Jeffrey Epstein. This is what you're buying into the Epstein masad stuff. Friends of Zion tell its donors that their contributions bless God's chosen people. What it does not tell them is that those donations finance Israeli municipal budgets, Israeli social programs, Israeli military educational initiatives, Israeli media operations, Israeli diplomatic functions, and Israeli tourism infrastructure. These donors believe they're supporting a spiritual mission, but in reality they're actually underwriting the soft power of a foreign government. Friends of Zion is not simply an allied to Israel. It is a quiet extension of Israeli state craft. We're talking about politics and governments here says it is the same spirit that takes something earthly and elevates it to something divine. Friends of Zion has taken a modern state with all of its sins, with all of its scandals, with all of its injustices, and its political agendas, and has placed it on the altar. Guess who the altar boy was for the Israeli state Jeffrey Epstein. Then it turns and demands that Christians sacrifice truth and integrity on that altar, even if it means slandering faithful brothers. That's the key issue, folks. That's why I can't stay silent about this. This has become a stench, it really has. And it's a stench based on not just what the Israeli government has done, but a stench as to the devotion and the worship that nominal Christians have done. And I say nominal because they take the name of Christ, but they don't follow him.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 2: Hall finishes by saying, this is what spiritual corruption looks like when it matures. It takes the sacred things of God and it enlists them in the service of earthly powers. It uses scripture as a bludgeon to silence dissent. It trades the humility of the Gospel for the arrogance a political privilege, and it never repents because it believes that it's loyalty to the state is a form of righteousness, and that's what we're seeing here. And so we got a couple of comments here before the program ends.
Speaker 5: In the last minutes, Danny Boy fifty three says Substack, by the way, loving the commercial free podcast, David, love the tunes you've done. I'm a musician myself, guitarist and multi instrumentalists.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: And of course if you are a subscriber on substack, you get the podcast ad free. It's a good way to support us, and you, like I said, get the podcast add free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just going down memory yesterday I came across the thing on YouTube which was Chicago the band Chicago, and it was a concert Tanglewood nineteen seventy. I really thoroughly enjoyed it. I mean it almost felt like I was back in the band again because we did so many Chicago covers back in the day and it's great to hear them playing live. And of course the comments there were like, look at this, people are playing music live again. You know. It really was a great thing. And there was a comment there about Terry cath and I, you know, didn't follow Chicago enough to know the names of all the different people. I knew Pancal's name because he was a I believe it's been a long time. I think pankw was the trombonist. I thought he was really a fine musician. But they were talking about the guitarist, and it turns out that he died when he was only thirty one. He was the founder of Chicago. He died at the age of thirty one, and he almost disbanded, you know, kept him together. Doc Severnson talked to them and said, you need to stay together. But he was a really fine guitarist and the lead vocalist and the founder of the group. He shot himself by accident. He was playing around with He liked guys. He's playing around with them, and he had the classic mistake of not realizing that he had a semi automatic that still had a bullet chambered in the round playing aroundies. That's what do you think I wanna do? Blow my brains out? Famous last words. So sad to see it, but that's unfortunate anyway. On that note, I'm afraid that bit of disappointment that's right, we will say thank you for tuning in and we hope you have a nice day. Thank you God, bless y'all. The common man. They created common Core. They've dombe down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future.
Speaker 3: They see.
Speaker 2: The common man is simple, not sophisticated, ordinary, But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 3: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com