Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The first talk back of the day, well really wow summertime.
Speaker 1: Everyone was just like, you know what, I'll hit this news today. I'll sleep and I won't wake up with the greatest morning show in the be area. Whatever. I'll just sleep. Look at the back of my eye lids.
Speaker 2: Well, as soon as the first one comes in, we will play it. It's our obligatory.
Speaker 3: It's what I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure. I almost had to bring my kids into work today. I was this close last night. All the preparations were set. I had there, you know, some stuff laid out and a change of clothes because I figured they were going to be in their pajamas. My wife's on a business trip and she was supposed to come back last night, and my parents had been in town helping out. They went home, they drove back to Chico, and so I was like, Okay, my wife will be back, she'll have the kids tomorrow morning. And then she texts me my flight's been delayed an hour and a half. There's no way I'm going to make my connecting flight. And I was like, okay, wow, bringing the kids. Bring your kids to work day tomorrow, and I was. I told the kids. They were actually kind of excited about it, of course, until they wake up at three am and realize it sucks. Luckily, my wife was able to scramble and book an earlier flight than the one she was supposed to get on, and she had to race to the airport and she's like, I'm not even at the airport yet, and the flight leaves in eighteen minutes.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, that ain't gonna happen. I'm definitely bringing the kids to work tomorrow. And somehow she dropped off her rental car, got on a tram, went through security, and sprinted to the gate and made it to a flight in under twenty minutes. No idea how it happened. I wish I got to see a video replay. She said she was dripping sweat when she got to the flight. She said, I'm so s grossed.
Speaker 2: I'm so sweat sweaty person sitting next to you.
Speaker 1: Hey, whatever it takes. And I didn't have to bring my kids to work.
Speaker 3: Today, so I kind of wish she would happen.
Speaker 1: No, we're thankful for that, Screa. No, we're thankful for that. Nice job ksee job K. And then but I'm on no sleep because then, of course, you know, she didn't get home till I don't know, close to one last night. So I woke up a bunch of times last night. She texted me, Hey, I landed.
Speaker 3: That sounds awful.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me go back to sleep. And then and then the dog's pacing around because she knows mom's coming home. So the dog's all excited, Yeah, barking, and yeah, I was the best.
Speaker 2: I want to try something new really quick. Sure, just give me my money, yes you try, Okay, just give.
Speaker 4: Me my money.
Speaker 3: GI, give me my money.
Speaker 1: No, Graham, try the hell are we doing?
Speaker 3: Try it?
Speaker 1: Just give me my money.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna play Rihanna. Here's Diamonds on Waldeney for nine. Graham, you looks so confused.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what we're doing.
Speaker 3: It's this new. You know I'm playing Diamonds. I'll explain after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, the JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 3: So just give it my money.
Speaker 2: Trend which is so stupid, Grim, have you not seen it on social media?
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm glad I haven't.
Speaker 2: It would make you so mad every time I see it. I just I get so angry because of how stupid it is. It's not funny to me, and it's exactly what we did to you. Everyone is in on it except for one person and they just say, give them my money, and then everyone cheers for them except for the last person.
Speaker 3: They're like, why didn't you cheer for me? And that's it.
Speaker 1: Wow, we actually got our first first talk back of the morning, our first talk back in the morning. But let's play it. It's about that showed it from Annie.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that just giving my money was hilarious.
Speaker 3: I'm cracking up in the car. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Apparently, I guess it's over if you're the one doing it, because it's funny to see your friend like, I'm confused, but watching other people do it, it's not as funny like people you don't know, got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would refused at first when I started seeing the trend pop up, because I was like, what is the point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, And I guarantee now that we brought it to your attention, it's all you're going to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I refuse to watch.
Speaker 3: I'll send you the video so't worry.
Speaker 2: Everyone tag Graham in one of these videos.
Speaker 3: On social media.
Speaker 1: I don't need that in my life. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we just.
Speaker 2: Did the viral just give him a money thing on Graham, who had no idea what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show, Graham.
Speaker 8: It's okay, buddy, I got you.
Speaker 1: It goes like this.
Speaker 9: Honey, honey, honey, honey, honey, make that money.
Speaker 3: Honey.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get it yo. Have a good week almost frye bro.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, Oh, thank you so much, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he understands the anything, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: I still don't.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the talk back when you're right in the same camp as me. We don't get it.
Speaker 2: So pole vaulter Anthony Amaradi, who went viral.
Speaker 1: Fors you know what, this guy's global in.
Speaker 3: The way, Yeah, you know he is, by the way.
Speaker 2: He finally addressed the elephant in his pants I mean, I mean room, and he posted a video where he's staring off into the distance.
Speaker 3: He said, POV, you make more buzz for your package.
Speaker 2: And for your performance, because nobody's even talking about his pole vaulting ability like twelve, Like.
Speaker 3: He can even do that? Yeah, I didn't notice.
Speaker 1: Who cares? Yeah, unless you're winning the gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, he's from France. He's been offered a quarter of a million dollars from cam Soda.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: The VP made this offer to him.
Speaker 2: All he has to do is a sixty minute webcam show to you know, show his talents.
Speaker 1: One hour yeap whipping the pole out?
Speaker 3: Huh did he actually have? That's what? That's what. I don't know because.
Speaker 2: It might just be like but I don't think they want to see him like fully closed. Nobody wants to paying you two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for that.
Speaker 1: People want to see it.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't think you can take them up on this offer, but it's it's out there.
Speaker 3: It's an offer on.
Speaker 1: The fifty grand one hour.
Speaker 3: Would you do it?
Speaker 1: Show your business? It'd be hard to turn down. That's gross.
Speaker 3: And then it's out there.
Speaker 7: I don't think they're going to remove it after the hour.
Speaker 2: They might save the stream and oh people can like buy Oh.
Speaker 1: We can go get it downloaded.
Speaker 3: People are screen recording.
Speaker 1: Make it their screensaver. Yeah, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars is a lot of money. That's a lot of money, and you know there's some negotiation there. He could come back and say, yeah, of course I'll do it, but and you'll see me fully pull fall over some things. And I want five hundred thousand. I want a million. I bet you they'd do.
Speaker 3: It if you would do it for two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: It would be extremely tempting. Two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars that's not enough for me.
Speaker 1: No, I want to fifty d post tax though I want to. I want to net too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going to take like half of.
Speaker 1: That, that's what I mean. After that, you're like, that's still a lot of money though, Right The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, back to Graham, what do you got new criminal alert? You know, crime has gotten so bad in this country. Retail store is constantly being robbed, house was broken into, cars being bipped. Will Nature just said hold my beer because there's some animals that want to get it on this action. This guy in Massachusetts, he's offering a cash reward for their turn of his wallet after a seagull robbed him of it and a grocery store parking lot said he was loading groceries into his car his wallet and.
Speaker 3: Walked up with the trench coat on, looking all shady.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It came up, flew up looking tough. His wallet and keys were sitting in the upper part of the shopping cart. He was putting some bags in the backseat of his car. Turned around. There's this goal sitting on the cart. Goals like, I'm going to take that. No grabs his wallet that flew to a nearby rooftop and then started rifling through it. Cash was flying out going everywhere here. He just was interested in the credit cards. He then took the entire wall in his mouth and flew off with it completely, just bailed out and laughed. He caught some of this on video and is now offering one hundred dollars cash reward for the return of his license and his cards. He just wants to stuff back in his wall. He's like, if there's any cash left in there that the seagull hasn't spent yet, you can keep that. But he just wants his stuff stuff back. In a police report, the suspects being described as a white malea The seagulls are white. You know, we think it's a male. We don't know. I guess male or female. I tried to catch a peek in the videos it was flying away to see if I.
Speaker 2: Could see I've never seen I've never seen parts on all before.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've never looked before looking, would you? Guy?
Speaker 3: He says, you can look it up right now, and you can put it on your work computer.
Speaker 1: Okay, he says. Well. He says he tore off chasing after this goal across the park, not like a crazy person. And he said everyone was looking at him like he was a crazy person. If a seagull, uh, you know, stick you up, sticks you up and robs you of your wallet and then attempts to fly off with it. Are you chasing after it across the ponte?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yes, and throwing things at it so that it drops the wallet.
Speaker 1: It didn't. This thing made it straight to the roof. It just started going through it. Oh yeah, you gotta try, right, Yeah you do. Selia's over here deep in thought looking at her screen because she's looking up bird private parts insight and yeah, seagulls nuts look like, oh my god, Graham, I'm talking about the things that they eat, like cashews.
Speaker 2: Both male and females have what is known as a cloaka clock.
Speaker 1: Dinosaurs said that too.
Speaker 3: It's basically one one thing to like for all of them.
Speaker 7: Oh interesting, Okay, learn something new every day.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they don't. They each have the same thing, That's what it says.
Speaker 2: And when you see a male standing on the back of a female, it's to position himself to make contact between in the cloacas is known as a clock kiss.
Speaker 1: So bird style, they just stand on each other. Yes, you know, I does that? Line it up?
Speaker 3: And I feel like I've seen that before. I didn't know what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Ill, I've never seen a bird standing on top of another bird.
Speaker 3: You haven't, No, I feel like I do.
Speaker 1: You guys acting like this is commonplace. Where do you see birds standing on each other?
Speaker 3: Outside? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Outside? You guys don't go outside.
Speaker 3: Don't like the beach.
Speaker 1: Or something like there's seagulls there, Because I've been in the outdoors in the last decade. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Time I did one time I did hiking.
Speaker 1: I had two parakeets when I was a kid. They never stood on each other.
Speaker 3: But not those kinds of talking about seagulls.
Speaker 1: Birds, are birds You think some birds.
Speaker 3: Are well, yeah, well I was at the beach they were. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had parakeets too, and they weren't like cool, they weren't like kissing all the time. They weren't seagulls standing on each other. Now I have to look, you're poor, Peter.
Speaker 3: It's seem worse. There's so many pictures.
Speaker 4: There's one floor for.
Speaker 7: One on top of the other four sub yes, I don't know they're getting it on like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look at these two.
Speaker 2: I saw a video not of this, but it just reminded me, and I wondered if it's real. It was a bunch of a bunch of I'm assuming teenage boys are at the beach and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, we're going to feed laxatives to the seagulls.
Speaker 2: And they put it in like a bunch of food, knowing the seagulls to come eat it, and they did, and they sat back and just watched as these seagulls ran havoc on everyone at the beach and they're like running for cover.
Speaker 3: Isn't that kind of cruel?
Speaker 1: Birds? Extremely cruel?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who is it crueler to the people? Are the birds? I can't decide.
Speaker 1: Probably, I think it's most cruel to the bird that's at the bottom of this foursome, that the three birds are standing on top of that. That one's really.
Speaker 3: All right enough enough of that. We're so sorry about that that it's gross.
Speaker 1: It's educational. Jie.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you guys watch TV movies, do you like international content?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Some guess, so says Americans are consuming over fifty percent more internationally produced TV shows and movies and even reading books than they were five years ago. A lot of content is coming from other countries, and a lot of times, Graham, you say, some a lot of times we're unaware we're even consuming foreign content, Like we don't know where this movie or TV show or book I guess originated. They did a poll and sixty two percent of people had no idea that House of Cards premiered internationally before coming to the State. Same thing with Jane the Virgin Mighty morphin Power Rangers.
Speaker 1: That one I understand.
Speaker 2: It says here that sixty four percent incorrectly guessed that The Office is originally American.
Speaker 1: So it's not that was it's based on a UK show. Oh, I just know that's a different version of the UK version that started it, and then they made a version here in the United States.
Speaker 3: I feel like, if it's made here, it's still American kind.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, but it's based on a righter stuff like that, Right, That's.
Speaker 3: What I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: A lot of the stuff on Netflix is international content, and I thought that was because of the pandemic, things slowing down, a lot of production stops, they had to like source from other countries. But then people love it and so they kept on. I think that's I think that's why. I think that's my theory that that's why they keep on just bringing, you know, shows from Korea.
Speaker 4: They're really good.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad they're really good. I mean every Yeah, the place is making really good content. Technology is sort of enabled that used to have to come. I mean for most stuff, it's like Hollywood was where you made movies, Like, No, you don't make them anywhere, right, And I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, oftentimes it's better than they the crap we put out here.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it with a much smaller budget. Oh, I should take notes a JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JVS show, It's back from Livermore.
Speaker 3: I actually just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to leave a talkback from one of your podcasts on August.
Speaker 10: Sixth, where someone leaves a talkback for a cheaty.
Speaker 9: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or does the guy part in his talkback?
Speaker 7: I am now turning into you guys and.
Speaker 11: Looking out for parts everywhere.
Speaker 1: I have a good morning.
Speaker 3: First of all, don't say, you guys, it's just Graham.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. This entire show centers largely round. Oh, that's just fassiest expulsion.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: I have gone to the archives and I have found that talkback that she is talking about from a couple of days ago on the podcast. Here's a piece of it, and I have isolated after that we can listen to the part that she believes as a part, and we can make our part ruling. All right, shame, Luclaire sat on your photo.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: You are pretty? You are beautiful. You need to present glowing in your face and be smiling. All right, you have to listen close there. It was right in there. Now I've pumped the volume up on it and isolated just the moment, and then let's decide. Is this a far?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Sorry, what's happening?
Speaker 2: I was pushing the button, but I pushed the wrong button in there it is okay, So here it is one more time.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a fart.
Speaker 1: No, it's hard to tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a fart. I think he maybe moved in a seat or something.
Speaker 1: It was fart like fart.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I don't think it was one of those.
Speaker 1: I can't deliver a full verdict there in full confidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Right there, it is possible.
Speaker 3: One final time. No, it's not giving fart to me.
Speaker 1: It's not smelling like it.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't pass the smell tyah.
Speaker 1: Honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Kailani responds to Colts claims, case you missed it, this was a major story.
Speaker 3: Earlier this week.
Speaker 2: Her baby daddy, Javonne, said that they had or will they have a five year old daughter together, but he said that he has not been able to have contact with her daughter because this cult that Kaylanie is in has been influencing her actions and behavior, and told her not to let him have any contact. He went on to say that the cult leader not a good person, has a bunch of sexual assault allegations made against him, and he doesn't trust any of the cult members.
Speaker 3: He fears for his.
Speaker 2: Daughter's safety, but can't do anything because KAYLENNI won't put him.
Speaker 3: On the birth certificate.
Speaker 2: Well, Kaylanie has responded. She posted this statement onto her social media. She said, what's been published in the media is incredibly hurtful, inaccurate, and inappropriate. I strongly deny any claims that I have put my child in harm's way or left my child alone with anyone deemed dangerous. I've always taken great care to ensure my child remains protected and safe. My child and my commitment to motherhood have always been my soul driving forces in this life and will always remain. So she went on to say that this is a private familial matter and she's going to kind of take a little break until this thing gets sorted out completely.
Speaker 1: It's exactly what a cult follow would know what I said.
Speaker 3: I wasn't getting cult vibes from her when I met her a couple of times, so.
Speaker 1: I think somebody this is a random thing that they would make up of all the claims that you could make to try to in some sort of custody battle or whatever. This is the one, like, this is the this is the claim, Like, I don't that to me just speaks to something. There's something, there's something more going on, right, this is a weird thing for you to pull on.
Speaker 3: It is a very weird I don't know.
Speaker 2: She also posted an email from Javon where he went on to say how TMZ like twisted some words and he never like said this or never meant for it to sound like this. Some things are taken out of context. So sure, so there's there's that. I mean, bottom line, she wants us to stay out of it. So let's just hope. All that really matters, I think is that the baby's safe, you know what I mean. So I don't care what. I don't care what she's involved in. As long as that baby is safe, that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: But he's saying that he's worried for the kid's safety. She's saying there's nothing to worry about. Yeah, it's a he said, she said. And if we've learned anything over the past few years, you always believe right, if if this was a woman coming forward and saying she believed her kid was at risk with the father. We would believe her, right, Yeah, Okay, So is it different when the guy, when it's a man that comes forward and says something about no.
Speaker 3: I'm still believing her.
Speaker 1: Well that that doesn't it doesn't look like that.
Speaker 3: Selena's just callowing the vibes. We don't have enough information, it is, he says.
Speaker 1: She says, so you can where someone has come forward and alleged something. We never have any of the facts or the information. We just go off the vibes just because you're not getting cult vibes.
Speaker 6: Ok.
Speaker 3: But you're going off your vibes, why can't I go off mine?
Speaker 1: I'm not going off the vibes. I'm just saying it's an oddly specific claim to make, and it seems to me that maybe there's something more they're going on.
Speaker 3: Always I said, all I care about is that the daughter safe.
Speaker 1: Did she address anything about the said cult? Uh? No, that's the first thing. Someone in the cult would not mentioned the cult. Yeah, first role of being in a cult.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about Taylor Swift shows cancels for a really scary reason. So organizers have canceled three of her shows in Vienna after authorities say they foiled.
Speaker 3: A terror attacks.
Speaker 1: I saw this.
Speaker 2: She was scheduled to perform from Thursday today through Saturday. Now, the suspects they arrested, there's three of them, nineteen, seventeen and fifteen years old. They were questioned in connection with this terror plot and then they were taken into custody. The two older suspects, they're saying that they showed just really noticeable changes in their behavior before their arrest. The nineteen year olds quit his job, saying he had something big planned.
Speaker 3: He also support wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, a nineteen year old work ethic, let's be honest. True, true, but he also was ninteen year old quitting their jobs not totally out of character.
Speaker 2: But he also was telling people were told at least one person they planned to detonate a device in the perimeter of the concert venue. And then the seventeen year old who was also arrested, he broke up with his girlfriend right before.
Speaker 1: Oh, seventeen year olds break it over with their girlfriend. That never happens. Y and the cops are like, we're getting terrorist vibes. We're getting terror vibes here, so we better arrest them. No, I mean in all seriousness, I mean incredibly scary, so scary, particularly given the crowd size that Taylor Swift draws. You know, anything, any sort of attack like this planet, a venue like that where there's so many people.
Speaker 3: There, scary, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Because it's Boeing and everything that they fly breaks down. We know the Boeing star Liner that took these two astronauts. We talked about this earlier this week and hope that they could return from the International Space Station sometime this month. Well, now NASA's kind of thrown some cold water on that. These astronauts, we know, originally going to go to the International Space Station for just eight days. They've now been there for sixty four days, I believe, and in a press conference yesterday, NASA authority said they may not come back till February twenty twenty five. Now, because if the Boeing Starliner that's up there, doc, if they can't get that thing working or feel confident in its abilities, they'll have to send it back to Earth with no one on it. Well, that leaves them having to catch a ride on somebody else's rocket, which we talked about before, would be SpaceX, a rival space exploration company to Boeing and their Starliner and the space X next like Dragon launch or whatever, that Dragon capsule that they're going to launch to the space station that doesn't happen until much less later, so that would be their return trick. So an eight day trip would turn into I don't know, do the math on how many.
Speaker 3: Point are you hitting the panic button? Gram As long as.
Speaker 1: You're up there at the space station, you're up there kicking it with others like space buddies and stuff. I'm sure you're like playing Xbox and like eating space food, like you know, just and just floating around, right, I don't take me out.
Speaker 7: I feel like you can only do that for so long until your mind is just not at ease and going crazy.
Speaker 1: But you know you're going to go back at some point you do that.
Speaker 3: And when, not knowing when would drive me.
Speaker 1: Yes, But people go to and from the space station all time. Some guy just spent one year on board that thing or more. He set some record. You can hang out up there for a while trip, eat your space food and your astronaut pops and whatnot diapers, So is that what kind of popsicles? Eat astronautop Yeah yeah, anyway, what they were called astropops.
Speaker 3: You never have astro pops. Yeah yeah, yeah, astronaut pops kind of threw me off.
Speaker 1: All right, great the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, Graham tells me the fart guy has responded.
Speaker 1: He has.
Speaker 2: Before we get to what the bleep here, we received a talkback earlier this morning from a woman thing, Hey, I was listening to the podcast early this week. You guys got to talk back from some guy. I'm pretty sure that he farted. We played the talk back back. We personally don't think.
Speaker 1: It was a fart, not beyond a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 3: Yes, but he's back. Let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Davy Show.
Speaker 3: Uh, according to that lady, how far that day?
Speaker 1: No I did? How far?
Speaker 12: I wish I can do it?
Speaker 1: That way, I can send it.
Speaker 11: To grime.
Speaker 1: Record. It was something that my phone cut. But no, lady, have a good dayling the cell phone. That story doesn't add up. It doesn't sound like a phone issue but more of a gut issue.
Speaker 2: But right, sure, whatever, Let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JV show. Chuck Mug just gotta be the very first person to guess today's leaped out word correctly. As always, leave those guesses on the talk back Mike on the free I Heart Radio app. You guys ready for today's collection. Would it be weird if I tried to eat with no hands?
Speaker 3: I mean, you do you? I guess that's some talent right there. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've seen videos of that anyway. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Think long and hard. People have been off the mark these last couple of days. A lot of guesses and not a lot of correct answers. I've been kind of surprised. Think about again, think about that bleeped out word, and then when you've got your guests ready, leave it on the talkback. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You got to be the first correct answer. Like Sinna said, only the first correct answer gets that new JV show Chug Mug and it is a family show.
Speaker 3: Yeah great, Sorry, So we'll play some of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Next the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. You're playing what the Bleep where you can win a JV show chug Mug. Just gonna be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word correctly. As always, leave those guesses on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Now, in case you missed it, here's today's clip. Would it be.
Speaker 2: Weird if I tried to eat with no hands? All right, just remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Okay, be that weird?
Speaker 13: Really?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's go trying to guess what it is. Let's go to your guesses, see if anyone's got it.
Speaker 14: Good Morning Javor Show from Sam Bruno.
Speaker 1: Is today's word fries, Please fries.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can do that when.
Speaker 1: I'm trying them, like please please, please, please please please please know that's not good guess.
Speaker 11: Good Morning GV Show. This is Joanne from jav City. My gifts today with the spaghetti. That would be hilarious. I have a wonderful day.
Speaker 3: I cannot imagine even just no whole face is just in it.
Speaker 1: You've never gobbled up a noodle before? No hands, no careful.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV.
Speaker 13: So this is Ozzy and I'm calling from Hayward.
Speaker 8: Is the bleepedout word pizza.
Speaker 3: Have a good day everyone.
Speaker 1: Pizza you can't no hand to Slicesza.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get the ones from Costco that are so big, like you just have it on the plate and you.
Speaker 3: Just hold the plate up to your mouth and it's kind of like eat it off the plate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get that front edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I mean that counts as no hands kind of.
Speaker 1: I guess that's a start, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little bit. Anyways, continue to leave those guesses.
Speaker 3: What is that believes?
Speaker 13: Out?
Speaker 3: Word to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: What the belief is happening now?
Speaker 2: On the JV show, I'm Selina, I'm ja, I'm chet. This is where you can win a JV show Chuck muk it's a very first piece of official JV show merch. You just got to be the very first person a guest. Today's leave word correctly now, if.
Speaker 3: You ever want to participate, we really hope you do that.
Speaker 2: Talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app is where you leave your guesses.
Speaker 3: Now in case you are just tuning in, here's today's cliff.
Speaker 2: Would it be weird if I tried to eat with no hands but.
Speaker 3: You guys said no? Would it be that weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, your man might like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think he would think it's weird, but he try it to I would ask him to. Okay, Yeah, I think I think that's something we could do at the same time. You guys show, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 6: All right, JVS Show. At first, I was like, there's no way we're going to guess this. The the options are endless. This is Kristen from Oakland. I'm gonna guess corn corn on the cob, all right, that's my guess.
Speaker 9: That would be.
Speaker 1: Impot popular guests, corn on the cop That would be a tricky one.
Speaker 13: Come on it.
Speaker 3: Who would try that? Good Morning jav Shows and Ricka from Oakley.
Speaker 1: I think that missing wood is peaches.
Speaker 13: It's kind of hard to eat pizachas with no hands, right, have a good.
Speaker 3: Day, hands Graham.
Speaker 1: I haven't I ate a couple of peaches yesterday, but I sliced them up. You everard do you eat a peach like an apple or do you slice it? Always it? Yeah? Good morning, it's from My guess is a hot dog?
Speaker 3: Hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like I could do that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could on a surface and he was kind of like, are.
Speaker 1: You biting it from the end though, or the middle the end? I'd bite it from the middle.
Speaker 3: As far as going no hands, you know.
Speaker 1: If you're going no hands, the things laying flat, how are you getting that meat missile into your mouth?
Speaker 3: Same what you eat a taco?
Speaker 1: Eating tacos is also a lot of people got tacos this morning. You ain't eat a taco put you'd be putting your face out on the table. If you're eating.
Speaker 2: Hands, you would turn your head the same way you to talk to eat a hot dog with no hands.
Speaker 1: Right, but then that's the same problem. You be dragging your face across the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 1: AJ show this is work Castle Valley is the bleeped out word wings like chicken wings.
Speaker 3: Wings. Here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 2: Would it be weird if I tried to eat wings with no hands?
Speaker 3: That would be weird, right, because I don't think you can do that. That'd be messy.
Speaker 1: I think you could do it if the wing is small enough you pick it up in your mouth and then put the whole thing in your mouth and just it is your tongue around the bone until all the meats go.
Speaker 3: I could do that actually, and.
Speaker 1: Then you just spit out the bone. Yeah yeah, bones, yeah. Sorry. Sometimes there's more than one bonus. The drumstick just has one, though, right, all right, get some shots sick those because gross, I really have no shouts to get the correct answer. And outside of that, nobody else guess wings and knowing Selena, I'm kind of shocked. You live at beat ubs. You live at beat ups. Selena loves wings, and everyone was guessing things like burrito. Another popular guest, the good guy. That'd be kind of funny. No handed yogurt was on there. A bunch of ice cream was far and away one of the most popular guests this this morning, eating ice cream with no hands and then have something else, Oh banana, banana. Very popular guests this morning, but one person. A lot of people played this morning. Thank you everyone for submitting their guesses, but only one correct answer.
Speaker 3: Oh good, good job, Mark, Mark, Mark, check your mugy, check your email.
Speaker 2: That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you said chug mug. Everyone else, don't worry, you got another chance. Tomorrow seven o five, we will play what the Bleep again here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to the JV shows, you have Nope games.
Speaker 9: Good morning. This is Raina from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 8: I'd like to send the shout out to my daughter Alexandra.
Speaker 2: It's her first day at first hid and we just want to USh her good luck and how we love her.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish I knew what school this was or what city was in. I want to know who's going back. Yeah, school's about to get started.
Speaker 2: To know if you're starting today, if you started this week, let us know what school.
Speaker 3: Your address credit card, so.
Speaker 2: Please let us know what's city with school disit so we can give you guys a shout out.
Speaker 1: Shout everyone great first day.
Speaker 2: That's a good joint. All right, it's time for the JV Show. Yep Nope game.
Speaker 11: Hi is this Sonya?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm good, we are wonderful. Thanks so much for asking. So the JV Show, Yep Nope Game. That means we're going to ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three correct and you win.
Speaker 7: Four tickets to six lags Discovery kinda Are you ready, Sonia?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number one, it's a tricky one. What is Goofy's son's name?
Speaker 1: Goofy has has.
Speaker 3: A son, he has his own movie.
Speaker 1: He's got his own movies. Yes, take a guess. And kid random name.
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 4: Max Max.
Speaker 1: Goofy's got a kidnamed Max. Who's the mom?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 3: Nobody knows?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's an interesting twist, Disney. Wow, Okay, we'll not do some research, all right. Question number two, if you landed at Frankfurt International Airport, what country are you in?
Speaker 11: Jeremany?
Speaker 10: Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go one on the board. Question number three. A quadrilateral is a shape with how many signs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yep, like a square, rectangle, quadrup Okay, all right. Question number four. Bioluminescent is the term used to describe plants and animals that can produce what bioluminescent? Yes? What are you a biologists?
Speaker 7: Come on, congrats, you just got four six lags disc every kingdom tickets.
Speaker 2: You are very welcome, Sonya, congratulations. Have a great rest of your wednes Wednesday, Thursday, Thursday, I have a great rest of your Thursday. All right, hang on there for your winning next Here it's today's hottest trending. So someone just dropped out of outside Land. Which is this this weekend? I am very disappointing, not that I had tickets.
Speaker 1: Is the name of Max Gooots?
Speaker 13: Wait?
Speaker 1: Whole time I start that over?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I just googled who's Max Goof's mom? And one site says it's a mystery. Another one says it's Geef Gee. Missus Goose was the late wife of Goofy and the mother of Max Goof. I don't know if that's true. Missus Goof late the late Missus Goof and her name was Geef The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 6: I just want to shout out to my daughter Gianna, she's starting eleventh grade today, and my son Adam, he's starting.
Speaker 1: Eighth grade today. We're in Middletown, just moved here.
Speaker 6: It's a little different, but I like it.
Speaker 13: Have fun guys.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know where Middletown is? No, I've been there before.
Speaker 3: Wait where is that it is?
Speaker 1: It's way Look. First of all, thank you for the talk about I have a great first day. Great first day, you have a great first day at school. I just checked JV Show is the number one show in Middletown, which isn't saying a lot that's up in Lake County. There's only about thousand people that live there, so it wasn't hard for us to get to be number one on there.
Speaker 3: But it hits up there where I wonder where, Like where did you move from? Let us know and why?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 3: Why the move?
Speaker 1: Just a slower pace of life up there.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 8: Good Morning JVS Show crew. This is Selena from Richmond and my daughter goes to Contra Costa School of Performing Arts with.
Speaker 3: Her friend Shiloh.
Speaker 8: And I just hope you guys can wish them both a good first day of seventh grade. And I love me Ela so much, She's my little precious angel, and I hope she has the best day. And Charlot as well. Love you girls, have a good day school Bye.
Speaker 3: Who gives a far, good boy?
Speaker 13: Who gives the gods.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what hot music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh I am saddened to have to report this this morning.
Speaker 3: What Atris Elba has dropped out of outside Oh No.
Speaker 2: He was scheduled to perform Sunday Night on the Soma stage at Outside Lands and then out of nowhere, he announces on his Instagram story that he's not gonna be there. He said, unfortunately, due to unforcing circumstances, won't be able to make it to Outside Lands. Also this other festival in Montreal. I was really looking forward to these gigs and am gut it. I can't be there with you all. He did not name a specific reason why he can't be there, just these unforcing circumstances.
Speaker 1: Why can't a dude go there and plug in his laptop?
Speaker 2: That's that I that's what I understand. He announced his replacement, Detroit DJ producer MK.
Speaker 3: See I will apologize J not MGK, just MK.
Speaker 2: I am not familiar with MK, but apparently a lot of people are because there no but there's a lot of actually positive response, like if someone has to replace him, at least it's MKH.
Speaker 3: Thank god god he stepped in, all right.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: There is a rumor that Kim Kay is considering rekindling things with Pete Davidson.
Speaker 1: Wait, what they're meant to be?
Speaker 2: I'm kind of shipping them rew. Yeah, so remember the last time they dated, it was a whirlwind romance.
Speaker 3: I said that wrong whirlwind romance. There we go.
Speaker 2: Remember Pete got a bunch of tattoos in honor of her even though granted, but in the end it became too much because Pete was getting basically harassed by Kanye every chance he got, and even like harassed by Kanye fans everywhere he went. Well, now there's a source claiming that Kim has him feeling pretty lonely lately, and she is seriously considering giving Pete this, you know, giving him another try, because they have some unfinished business. And she also doesn't think Kanye will be an issue now because he's moved on with Bianca. Plus her and Pete, they would be more in private this time around. By the way, they've always remained on good terms. They've always been cool. They like if he texts, she texts them back, so they didn't end on bad terms.
Speaker 1: Well, one, Kanye will always be an issue. I don't care if he's on. If he's three marriages past this one and.
Speaker 2: Are involved in around somebody else, you've got to say something will be an issue.
Speaker 3: Take that out of it, though. Are you shipping Kim and Pete?
Speaker 13: Why? Lot?
Speaker 1: Who cares? I don't know if it doesn't work out, she just get another you know, they'll either break up or she'll get another divorce. I mean, at this point, who cares? Who are in a race for most divorces?
Speaker 3: Right, Graham, what do you have infreending?
Speaker 1: All right? Fire Festival twenty twenty four Bay Area edition. We talked about this yesterday. The West Coast Taco and Beer Festival has drawn a lot of outrage from attendees who this past weekend in San Francisco. We're told, dude, you're gonna get unlimited tacos and bottomless beers and whatever you want, and then everyone was met with long lines and no tacos and there's just tiny thimbles full of beer I have to pay. People were very very upset about this and demanding refunds. Here's the interesting part. The organizers of the event, Stream Entertainment said, yeah, we're gonna we'll give people there, give people refunds. Now, people have reached out to the company, and we don't know if this is like scammers trying to scam, but there have been multiple people that reported when they tried to get the refund, they got a response saying, well, okay, give us your cash. Give us your cash app, but we need a payment of thirty dollars on the cash app so we can verify that it's actually you before we send you your money back. So people are like, uh uh uh, I'm falling for that. So we don't know if that was actually them.
Speaker 3: Wow, scammers scammed.
Speaker 1: Took the issue refund in a very shady way, or if it was somebody stepping in, you know, to try to take advantage of people that are looking for them.
Speaker 2: That's a legit organization. They wouldn't give you your refund through.
Speaker 3: Cash apps.
Speaker 2: To issue it back to the credit card you use to purchase the tickets, like any like any other normal business.
Speaker 1: It's probably some scammers just trying to scam people, so be careful if you're trying to get your money back from the San Francisco edition of the Taco and Beer Festival. Now that leads us to their next event that was planned Labor Day weekend. They were going to do another Taco and Beer Festival, this time in San Jose. Well, they issued a statement yesterday saying, to our San Jose community, due to the overwhelming amounts of feedback, we've foreseen it with our San Francisco event at this time, we've decided to postpone our event to a later date this year. We here at West Coast Taco and Beer Festival want to make sure that we're providing an amazing experience for all our attendees, and we're working on improvements to the future San Jose event. Yeah yeah, Oh the overwhelming amount of feedback we've gotten, meaning everyone's been dunking on you. I guess Yelp even had to disable the comments on the things because so many people were bombarding it with negative reviews. So people that have already bought tickets to the upcoming festival, can they say that they can get a refund more they can keep those tickets to the upcoming event. But in any case, if you have any questions, you can reach them at West Coast Taco Beer Festival at gmail dot cough they have a GI Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you can't go with that, know nothing.
Speaker 2: I just expected something else from like a yeah.
Speaker 1: Like Taco and Beer Festival dot com or the name of their entertainment company dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do not give them your passion.
Speaker 1: The Great Namail the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got a couple of talkbacks. Good morning JV Shows to Sheila.
Speaker 2: I'm also from Middletown and it's my his first day, a second grade day.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I hope they have an amazing sey listener from Middletown. I told you JV shows number one, number one in Middletown. It's a really small town up in Lake County. So shout out to Middletown. We appreciate you guys listening. How random is that?
Speaker 3: I know you know what, but I'm not mad at I love it. Thank you so much. All right.
Speaker 2: So, earlier this morning, inside the JV show Yep Nope Game, one of the questions had to do with Goofy Son. I asked, what is goofy Son's name? His name is Max if you don't know.
Speaker 3: The trivia game, so nostalgic question number one.
Speaker 13: When I had the fattist crush on Goofy Son, I had the fattish crush on Max.
Speaker 3: I thought he was so hot.
Speaker 1: I love the Goofy movies.
Speaker 3: They were amazing and all the songs were just Chef's Kiss. They were like stand out.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 2: Herloins are a blaze thinking about Max playing an underage cartoon character.
Speaker 1: Let me be Can you just play back the last two seconds of that talkback? This is gonna be a new JV show. Drop by the way, this is the best like this.
Speaker 2: Wait, I mean I can kind of say that Max was like he was like a skater boy, the baggy cloe boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You never had a question of cartoon character grown, No, you I see the Little Mermaid.
Speaker 1: It was like, nah, Max is a dog at least like at least like the Little Mermaid, Like she had a human setting, you know what's up top coming by a couple of Ye, she was fish. That's fine. I'm willing to overlook that. But Max was all dogs, all right.
Speaker 3: Like Jessica rabbit, like she's a rabbit, but.
Speaker 1: Kind of meane, I had a human everything else in a couple of ears or whatever, in a bunny tail, but like Max was all dog.
Speaker 2: It's kind of weird when you're younger you see a cartoon character and you're like, whoa like that?
Speaker 3: It's a cartoon What is wrong?
Speaker 1: I mean, Disney cranked out a couple of hot ones back in the day, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But not Max, least like a prince or a princess or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Max wasn't one of them, but at least I didn't think so until I talk Max. Because the personality, Okay, yeah, personality can make people.
Speaker 3: Hok yeah, not a dog flagg.
Speaker 1: There's no one's walking around like dude, I long in jail. I've got a major crush on Goofy, like that dad bod and like who blaze Goofy? Like nobody said that. Like Max rolls in on a skateboard.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like whoa. I'm sure there's some other characters again.
Speaker 1: That animals, ones that are humans. That's weird, all right.
Speaker 3: Listen up Daily City, Cooma and Broadmore. You are next up. You can officially is an area of San Mateo County. Grand I will have you. They even have a police Department's police department.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you guys are next up. You can officially take way Mo there now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's not just going to be in the city. It's kind of expanding down the peninsula.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: We have mixed feelings. I know a lot of people don't like it, people that do drive for Uber and Lyft. But I've also been in one and it's really cool.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of people pull some videos.
Speaker 3: I'm very mixed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think just the option, I guess is good, the option to have that there and it be like expanding to other places.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I'll still stick to Uber. I think I will too, just for the simple facts are human workers. Yeah, that and the simple fact that Waimo is it is more expensive.
Speaker 3: And they're also so slow. Remember the last time we took one. It's like following all the rules and stopping forever.
Speaker 1: I know, can they teach the other program at California? Stop?
Speaker 3: Can there speed a little bit?
Speaker 1: Roll that thing? Roll the stop sign?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like, what are you doing? What are you even doing?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: It's not like you're stopping to look around and look both ways. You're a computer. You're looking all ways at all times. I know there's nobody coming, So just rollie who cares? The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about Hot Car Tune characters for some First, for some reason, Goofy and Max were in the JV show You Have No Game earlier. We got to talk back someone admitting like they had the biggest crush on Max when they were younger and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you know, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: People have crushes on cartoon characters. I brought up Jessica Rabbit and of course leave it to you guys to correct me.
Speaker 14: All Right, guys, this is todd from Gilroy. I just wanted to leave a talk back to Selina. Jessica Rabbit is.
Speaker 1: Not a rabbit or whatever.
Speaker 12: Her last name is Rabbit because she was married to Roger Rabbit. She's actually a woman.
Speaker 14: Anyways, Thanks, love you guys.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when you picture in any sort of bunny, you know features on her, and I was like, oh, maybe they're hidden under their dress, but you can't hide much on the beau.
Speaker 2: I said that I did think all I remember is red dress, big bazoomers, and that's that's all I know about it for me. Yeah, major teller, she in an actual rabbit.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 13: Hi, Tier been listening to you guys, and this doghouse, thank you. Goofy and Max are not dogs. They are actually cows. Look it up.
Speaker 1: Okay. I brought this up during commercial break earlier and I was like, I think I read some more of that Goofy is a cow, but now we've done some more digging. I don't think that. Thank you Tiera from Fairfields for leaving that talk back. I think they're dogs.
Speaker 3: They're in fact dogs.
Speaker 7: I just can't accept that they could be a cow because they don't look cow.
Speaker 3: I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago, the one of the writers or somebody who worked on one of the Goofy movies said in an interview that they are part that Goofy is part of the canine family. He didn't say dog, he didn't use the word dog. But he's part of the canine families.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he hooking up with the cow? Well he is now he's Goofy looking up with the cow. Now what's Clara Belle? Oh, Clara bell So dogs and cows now can they?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean dogs can do anything, can.
Speaker 1: Have love, they have the style.
Speaker 2: They're wait really quick before we kick off our meeting in the Ladies room, which is coming up.
Speaker 3: Jesse fend a list of the hottest cartoon according to.
Speaker 7: BuzzFeed, like they posted a bunch of the ones people will find attractive.
Speaker 3: Robin Hood is one of them.
Speaker 1: The fox. Oh yeah, yeah, you know he was slick. Yeah, it was his personality.
Speaker 7: She go from Kimpossible Clue No, Miss Bellam from the Powerpop Girls, you know, the one that never showed her face.
Speaker 3: No, but her body was bodying. Okay, but light Year see.
Speaker 1: That kind of manly in a do sort of way.
Speaker 3: This one's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Velma from Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone thought she was secretly a freak because she was kind of the prudish one, you know.
Speaker 3: Tarzan was another one.
Speaker 1: From Goofy's son on the list.
Speaker 3: Yep, he was. We're talking about hot.
Speaker 2: Cartoon caring for some first, for some reason, Goofy and Max were in the JV show You Have Noe Game earlier. We got to talk back someone admitting like they had the biggest crush on Max when they were younger, and I'm like, yeah, you know, it's a thing people have crushes on cartoon characters. I brought up Jessica Rabbit, and of course leave it to you guys to correct me.
Speaker 14: All right, guys, this is todd from Gilroy. I just wanted to leave a talk back to Selina. Jessica Rabbit is.
Speaker 1: Not a rabbit whatever.
Speaker 12: Her last name is Rabbit because she was married to Roger Rabbit. She's actually a woman anyways, thanks lot, love you guys. Bye.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when pictureing any sort of bunny, you know features on her and I was like, oh, maybe they'rehidden under their dress, but you can't hide much on.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I said that.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Think all remember is red dress, big bazoomers, and that's that's all I know about it.
Speaker 3: From being Yeah major, she an actual rabbit.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 13: Hi Teer from Fairfield. Been listening to you guys and this doghouse.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Goofy and Max are not dogs. They are actually cows. Look it up.
Speaker 1: Okay. I brought this up during commercial break earlier and I was like, I think I read some more of that Goofy is a cow, but now we've done some more digging, I don't think that. Thank you Tiara from Fairfield for leaving that talk back. I think they're dogs.
Speaker 3: They're in fact dogs.
Speaker 7: I just can't accept that they could be a cow because they don't look cow.
Speaker 3: I guess. I guess.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago, the one of the writers or somebody who worked on one of the Goofy movies said in an interview that they are part that Goofy is part of the canine family. He didn't say dog, he didn't use the word dog, but he's part of the canine families.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't he hooking up with a cow?
Speaker 6: Well he is.
Speaker 1: Now he's goofy hooking up with the cow. Now what's Clara Belle? Oh, Clara bell So dogs and cows now can they?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean dogs can do it with can love is love?
Speaker 1: You know, they have their own style.
Speaker 2: They're wait really quick before we kick off our meeting in the ladies room, which is coming up. Jesse found a list of the hottest cartoon according to BuzzFeed.
Speaker 7: Like they posted a bunch of the ones people will find attractive.
Speaker 3: Robin Hood is one of them. The Fox.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, just you know he was slick. Yeah, it was his personality.
Speaker 7: She go from kimpossible, no clue no, Miss Bellam from the Powerpop Girls, you know, the one that never showed her face no, but her body was bodying.
Speaker 3: Okay, but light Year I can.
Speaker 1: See that kind of manly in a dozy sort of way.
Speaker 3: This one's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Velma from Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone thought she was secretly afreak because she was kind of the prudish one.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: Tarzan was another one.
Speaker 1: From Goofy's son on the list Yep, he was why the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: One more talk back on cartoon crushes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys talking about that. You guys need to talk about Rock d Max is crushing the Goofy movie. When I saw that at five years old, I was like, I Amy fell in love.
Speaker 2: Y'all have a great day, Rock saying Graham, now you went to look up rock sand What did you think?
Speaker 1: She didn't do it for me?
Speaker 3: No, she's cute, all right. You know, well everyone has different preferences.
Speaker 1: She's a dog, so it doesn't do it. Doesn't do it for me? Cartoon or real?
Speaker 3: Where's my juelie? Can you talk? Graham?
Speaker 1: A guy has issued a warning to all the other guys out there. There is something new you do not do on your girl's birthday. You ready, guys. In this video that was posted online, he's made a major, major mistake. They're out to dinner with some friends celebrating his girl's birthday and he ordered the fejidas.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: And as the fehida's are coming out, sizzling steaming. Everybody around the table is like, oh my god, one person said. One person said, he just won the night and cheers Blake. His name is Blake, and everyone's like, oh my god. Blake like with the vehidas and it took all the shine off his girlfriend and she was pissed.
Speaker 3: Is this real?
Speaker 1: This is real? People in the comments like, why would you do that on my birthday at my birthday dinner. It's my birthday party. You don't order the vedas and steal all the attention. Somebody somebody even said, my sister announced she was getting engaged to my brother in law at my wedding, but even she wouldn't order the sizzling veddaes on my birthday. Now I didn't. I'd never thought about this before. And I want to hear what you ladies have to think, because when someone does order the fejidas at a restaurant, everyone else, everybody stops and looks at that sizzle. Would you be upset, ladies here in the ladies room, if your man ordered the fehidas at your birthday group dinner and took all the shine.
Speaker 3: I want to start with cheaty because when you said he.
Speaker 2: Ordered the fijidas she said, ook like you had an immediate reaction.
Speaker 1: Would this bother you?
Speaker 9: Cheating?
Speaker 2: You know, it wouldn't been I've been seeing a lot on TikTok about people getting upset about this, but no, because it's only like five seconds and everybody like goes back to eating.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, this wouldn't bother me.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't even think of the fact that it could bother anybody anyone.
Speaker 3: It's just faias.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You ladies want entire birthday months devoted to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not mad. If my man orders some fijidas, I want some.
Speaker 1: Give me some fijidas too, But the rest of the table's cheering for him. All this adoration going to your man and not to you on your birthday. Everyone's only focused on those sizzling fijidas like two seconds, they sizzle for a while.
Speaker 7: Cheating, you know, So what if it wasn't your boy, your your man, but somebody out like your.
Speaker 3: Friend, they honestly would not bother me. We're ordering food, That's what we're there for. We're at Chili's to eat.
Speaker 1: Don't they just dump some water on a hot skillet there and then bring it out to make it look like it's just like these things are sizzling straight off the grill. No, this is just water making steam on a hot pan. Your faetas could have been sitting back there under a lamp for the last half hour waiting to come out. They act like it just came directly off an open flame straight to the table. It did not.
Speaker 7: What if it was one of those drinks that come with like the sparklers or the Okay, don't do that.
Speaker 1: No group of ladies bring then out around your man. You know, it's my birthday, Okay, So you guys are totally fine, fine with the with the Is that unanimous in the ladies room?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I wouldn't really. I mean, I look at it, but I wouldn't care too much. Now if it was it was a crazy drink or something, then I'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, Okay, I see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: See look, I just don't care about having shine on my birthday or anything like that. But I think if I did, I think this would bug me because people that order the fichetas sometimes it bugs me.
Speaker 11: Why.
Speaker 1: It's just because of all the pomp and circumstance around it and everyone as if we've never seen fajitas before. Every time is that everyone's like, whoa, WHOA ordered that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Well looking not that I know?
Speaker 2: Why is that my reaction every time, like, oh I should have got that right looking, not the person who ordered it.
Speaker 1: Can I also say this about the fihiitas. Look, fatas are fine, but it ain't the best thing on the menu. The presentations the best thing, and anytime you see them, Selena, we all have that same reaction. Should have ordered that.
Speaker 3: I get the sizzling.
Speaker 1: Then you get them and you make them and you're just like, yeah, it's just okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I love them. I always get them.
Speaker 1: They're just not I don't know. It's not as good as the other things on the menu.
Speaker 4: It's about the experience.
Speaker 1: It's the sizzle, but the taste is not as exciting as the sizzle. It's just sort of uh yeah, some saute peppers and onions, big deal.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking of birthdays. Today is my husband's birthday. It's Aja's birthday today.
Speaker 2: He's not listening right now, but I'm gonna post. I'm gonna post his his instagram on my story. If everyone can go wish him a happy birthday, Happy birthday. I would really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I'll just do it right now because that's like doing too much. Happy birthday, Okay, god, right know.
Speaker 3: He goes into the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're playing the podcast.
Speaker 3: Just one, I need one. I just have one request.
Speaker 1: Okay, do not tell him about the voucher.
Speaker 3: Oh, he doesn't know about the voucher. Wish him a happy birthday. Don't tell him about the everyone's going to tell him.
Speaker 1: I'm right now, text him right now. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, going.
Speaker 2: Back to our meeting in the ladies room, we have a lot of talk back scram You were talking about someone being upset that their man dared to order fahitas at her birthday.
Speaker 1: Dinner, stole all the shine, that sizzling plate platter came out, and all the attention was on him and not her.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show, This is Sandra. I know you guys didn't say you wanted to talk back about the vetas, but I'm going to send you a talk back about the vedas.
Speaker 3: I would not get upset.
Speaker 11: Yes, it's my birthday, but that's my boyfriend, my man, the one I love, and I know he will share the fajitas with me. Now I know I don't have to order it because then I have two plates really to eat from. So have a great day.
Speaker 3: That's the best part about eating out with your man is no, you don't.
Speaker 1: My wife loves some leftovers for me, but don't touch my plate. That's my food. What if your food looks better, then you misordered, and then that's why I got the veetas.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: And we didn't necessarily ask for a talkback. You can always leave a talkback.
Speaker 1: We always appreciate on anything and everything we talk about. Right, yo, Vedas only come sizzling at Chevy. So, ladies, if your man brings me to Chevys for your birthday, you should have been left him.
Speaker 3: Chev and there's they're sizzling everywhere. What do you mean nights.
Speaker 7: I've actually never been to Chevy's.
Speaker 3: You've never been to Chevy's.
Speaker 1: There aren't well, there aren't as many one that there used to be. The Bay Area one has been going out of business left right, Are there any left in the Bear anyone know?
Speaker 3: I think there's one in Union City?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we've got I mean, we went from like several there was one in Nevado, there was one in Emoryville that was a real famous one. There was a bunch of them, and those are all all gone by by on the map here in the beer I just see one in South San Francisco, one in Union City. Chevy's fantastic place.
Speaker 3: It ain't my favor, not my favorite.
Speaker 2: Ye you didn't get the face, but at least I've been there.
Speaker 1: But to the bigger point, they come out sizzling, for heat has come out at lots of places. Would you break up with your man if you brought you to Chevy's on your birthday?
Speaker 3: Probably if I didn't want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chevy's is great, the chips great on like a random day.
Speaker 3: But my birthday, I want to go eat some serpents urf.
Speaker 1: Come on, they have that and everyone comes out and sings to you.
Speaker 3: They don't want it from.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking my I wouldn't take Kate's at her birthday unless she requested that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, one more talk.
Speaker 5: Back, Good morning JV Show, Happy birthday to a j have a great day playing all of the college football twenty five you want. I also don't forget about your voucher today.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's a good point. He does on his birthday, he can do. He can do whatever he wants, so he can play as much a video games.
Speaker 3: My husband, by the way, it's his birthday today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy birthday, Ja. He can play video games and he will and should be cashing in that voucher because it does expire at midnight on your birthday. If you don't cash in that thing for that special favor from your lady. Yeah, the good thing is try two minutes after midnight denied.
Speaker 2: The good thing is he's still not in the car. Get he's running a bit late this morning, so he still doesn't know about the.
Speaker 4: People have a Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can log into his Instagram right now and just to ut the messages.
Speaker 1: So wow, you have that power.
Speaker 3: You have his past. Every day we had each other's.
Speaker 1: Logging Interestine Psycho.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, Aga, you're hearing this.
Speaker 4: One of our phones.
Speaker 3: Dies or whatever, like we have to post them.
Speaker 1: In case you have to post something, in case of emergency we need to post, or like.
Speaker 7: If one of the kids has our phones, or if you need to follow any hot girl.
Speaker 2: Slid the.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have inside our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies, I want to get your opinion on this because at the it's a lot of Olympics going on right now. Obviously it's in the news everywhere. While female athlete from France, her name is Alice Fineau, and she was just competed in the three thousand meter steeple chase. You guys know what that is. No, from what I remember, they run around the track and they like jump over a hurdle that jumps over water and stuff. They run around. It's kind of a weird. It's kind of one of those weird track and field events. Anyways, she competed in the event. Now, she finished fourth in the event, and immediately following that finish, she walked over to the stands to her cheering boyfriend who was there, and she got down and proposed to him to give him a ring. She gave him like a pin that said love is in Paris. Apparently he said yes. She says, quote, I told myself that if I ran the race in under nine minutes, knowing that nine is my lucky number and we've been together for nine years, then I would propose. I don't like that things like everyone else, and since he hadn't done it yet, I told myself that maybe it was up to me to do it. So she proposed and he said yes. Ladies, would you ever propose to your boyfriend in front of a large crowd? Nonetheless?
Speaker 3: Not ten or I wouldn't even do it if it was just us two?
Speaker 13: Why not?
Speaker 1: What have you been together nine years? Like she said?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like after nine years, if you haven't done it yet, you don't want it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you would have done it if that was about her, and she made it about him too.
Speaker 1: I think this is really sweet. She had she made a personal best and she decided what could make this day even better? I'll go humiliate myself.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of worked out for them.
Speaker 1: But why couldn't you do it?
Speaker 3: Because I just know that?
Speaker 2: Or I would feel like if he ain't done it yet, it's because you don't want it.
Speaker 1: But that's not necessarily it. There's people listening right now that have engaged longer than nine years and they're both looking at each other like hurry up. But sometimes that's just the way relationships work.
Speaker 7: I think for me, I just I really want the surprise. I want to be the one on the other end of the proposal and not the one doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't think my man would even like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was proposed to, wouldn't he said? Look if if when my wife and I were dating and she had proposed to me, I'd say yes over a thousand times, Yes day here for seven years she wants to marry me, I'd be happy no matter which way it happened. I'd be like, I'm still getting you an engagement ring, Like I'm still going to do that. But if she said we're getting married, I'd be like, yes, of course, But.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you want to propose to her instead?
Speaker 1: Though? Like, but still get her engage this elaborate thing that's doing too much? I'm kidding, But just both ways.
Speaker 2: For me, it's just it's not something that I would ever want to do. Wow, what about taking uh the woman's last name? I asked my man if you would do that? He said, no, would you ever agree?
Speaker 1: Only because my last name is Herbert? We could do without that, all right? The change might be nice.
Speaker 3: Graham, you have a shout.
Speaker 1: Out, I do. I got a DM moms and dam's moms my dms and says, will you please wish my daughter Alianna aka Ali J from the Bay. She said, say it in your best rapper's voice, Jess, please try that, Ali Ali J from the Bay. You gotta say in your best rapper's voice.
Speaker 4: That's hard, okay, Ali J from the Bay. Ali J from the Bay.
Speaker 3: That's all I got. I was bad, Yeah, I was. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well it was bad. All right, We're sure wonderful and fabulous tag birthday Ali Jake from the Bad, Love for mom NESSA Dad, Mondo, seies Ster, Lena and brother Bear BK. So hope you have a great, great, great great birthday.
Speaker 3: Amazing greatly. Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: The Hottest Dad.
Speaker 3: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 10: To know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: In the Bay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So Kanye has an excuse for those anti Semitic remarks that he made.
Speaker 3: He was on this podcast.
Speaker 2: It was actually shot back in twenty twenty two after he made the remarks, but for some reason it just was released yesterday.
Speaker 3: But he was addressing some of the tweets.
Speaker 2: That he had posted regarding you know, I think everyone can think back and remember it's just some of the awful things that he said. And in his podcast he said that he was drunk, he had been drinking hennessy, and he said that turns people quote gray, whatever that means, and brought out his demons.
Speaker 1: Drinking doesn't turn me racist, and I've been drinking a lot, you know me either, isn't that?
Speaker 3: Isn't that funny how that works?
Speaker 1: It's interesting some people say drinking releases your true self. Yeah, and funny though that was your inhibitions and let's the true the whole.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift incident where he went on stage and was like.
Speaker 1: It's Beyonce.
Speaker 3: He you should have won same thing. He said that you had been drinking hennessy. That's his go to.
Speaker 1: It can play a factor in poor behavior and poor decision making. We know that clearly alcohol does that, Yes, but still you can't You can never make that your excuse for it. You know, can't contribute to it. Sure, but you can't be it's still how you really feel it.
Speaker 2: Can't take the blame for your bad And even in this podcast, he said he didn't come out right away and say that he was drunk when he was tweeting because he didn't want his words discredited, Like it's so it's still basically how you feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. So what's the point of even saying it? Yeah, I thought this is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Jlo is being accused of faking some paparazzi photos, like staging them. Do you guys remember last month her birthday weekend, she was in the Hamptons and it was you know, this made headlines because she spent her birthday alone. There was no Ben Affleck to be seen anywhere, and there's pictures of her like riding her bike around.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember those pictures.
Speaker 2: So Whitney Ports, who you may know from the Hills, she was on the podcast, Oh Her with wit podcast and she said that she was, you know, there in the Hamptons at the same time, and she saw Jlo riding her bike around. And she even went to this ice cream shop that's really really popular and there's always photographers outside. Jalo went there, didn't even go inside. She just wanted to be seen that she was there, to have pictures taken of her.
Speaker 7: See she wants to she yeah, she wants to paint Ben in like a bad light that way.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, I spent my birthday alone.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think that's what it was.
Speaker 1: The victim. Isn't that interesting when really it's probably both of them? Oh for sure for the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? All of us Niner fans have been glued to social media, to the news to find out whether or not wide receiver Brandon Ayuk is going to get traded. The trade rumors have gone absolutely bonkers over the last couple of days, as the forty nine Ers have basically confirmed that they had deals in place to trade Ayuk to the Patriots, possibly even the Browns or the Steelers. But it is up to Brandon Ayuk to decide whether or not he wants to go play for those teams. Apparently he did not want to go play for the New England Patriots. I don't blame them, they're trash. Why would you want to go there and play in the cold and lose every game? Right now, the front runner for the Brandon Ayuk sweepstake, so to speak, would be the Steelers. They really seem to want Brandon Ayuk and he seems open to going to play there. But I don't think the Niners have received what they deem as acceptable compensation coming back yet from the Steelers. I don't know what to do. But I know all of us Niner fans a freaking out, freaking out about this because we'd love to have Brandon Ayuk back. But it sounds like he wants a lot of money. But you know, get your bag.
Speaker 3: You got to get your bag, catch your bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't really know where this lands. I kind of feel like the Niners are sort of calling his bluff again. Ayuk is under contract the fifth and final year of his rookie deal. He's owed fourteen million dollars. He's got to play this season to get that fourteen million. If he starts not showing up to games, he starts getting fined I think eight hundred thousand dollars a week, which obviously adds up as does the weeks go on, and he has to, I think, be on the field if he wants that fourteen million. I think he's got to be suited up and eligible to play for like six of the games of this season, so he would have a whole bunch of fines and then get the rest of the money by showing up for six games. Either six games. Yeah, it's not a huge it's not a huge number. Anyways, I think they're kind of calling his bluff and trying to accelerate these whole negotiations between them, Like, Okay, if you want to go go play for one of these other teams that are not as good as US, I give you a couple million more than we're willing to give you, but you're not going to be on a super Bowl contender. So curious to see my money is still that Brandon Ayuk stays with the forty nine ers. But I know that sentiment not as widely shared amongst Niner fans as it used to be, and I think a lot of people are a lot of Niner fans are kind of like, dude, you're starting to.
Speaker 3: Look kind of reading though, Yeah, little I can see that, Graham. Do you have anything else?
Speaker 1: That's pretty much it. USA Men's basketball takes on Serbia today, I think eleven forty five or noon today, So tuned into that. Watch them stomp the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.