Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit right now with international singing superstar Sarah Brightman also the world's best selling soprano, which is amazing, and she's going to be in the neighborhood. She shall be in Omaha on December first. First of all, Sarah, thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 2: No, thank you very much. I hope you will well there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things are going great.
Speaker 1: And I am so excited because you have a Christmas Symphony tour and you're making stops all over the place, all over the western half of the United States and in Mexico City. And this is a show that you take on the road every year. It's got to be exciting when you put this tour together, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's wonderful and sometimes you know, things come out of negative things, Beautiful things come out of negative things. And that I actually first put this this show together at the beginning of COVID and I want I did it because I wanted to cheer all my friends up. And we found this beautiful old church in London and got permission to do it, and we did the show, It was filmed, it went out online and people donated to charities. But after that it was so successful that TV companies wanted to show it on their different channels and whatever. And then from that I thought, you know, maybe it would be lovely to take this lovely show on tour in different places all over the world. One year in the East, one year in America, and so we've been doing that and it's a very personal show to me because I love Christmas. I love the tradition of it, I love all the music from it, and you know, it's it's been beautiful but hard because you have to take on the emotions that people have at Christmas and what they would like to hear at on a musical evening at this time of year. So I love big choirs and big orchestras at the Christmas time. So we have that, and we have beautiful lighting sort of depicting that wonderful, wonderful sense of Christmas and I wear beautiful gowns and I sing a lot of beautiful music, so it couldn't be better, and that the audience has always seemed to really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Now again, our guest is Sarah Brightman, the world's biggest selling soprano. That has got to be a pretty cool thing to have that as a title. You're the best selling soprano in the world.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know how it came about, but it's apparently true, so I just roll with it.
Speaker 3: Like to quote Sally Field, they like me, they really like me.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The tour that you're doing right now a Christmas Symphony again, it's making stops all over the US, and I'm going to encourage people to check your neighborhood too, is Sarah Brightman dot com. You're going to be in this area in Omaha, Nebraska on December first, which is sneaking right up like that is almost here. So December first, you'll be in Omaha, and if people would like to get tickets, I'm going to give him a link as well, Sarah Brightman dot com. Then go there and you've got a bunch of amazing shows. And then, like I said, all over the western half of the US and then also in Mexico City. And I was told that's the first time you've performed in Mexico City.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: No, I've actually performed many many times in Mexico City. I'm very loved there, beloved there. So I love to, you know, if I'm doing a tour in America to do a show there, and I think now like this count of show, I think they're really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Is it the first time you've done this show in Mexico City?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, so I knew I was right about something. Then that's nice.
Speaker 2: Oh you were.
Speaker 1: You were very rock and again. Visiting right now is Sarah Brightman. In addition to the tour a Christmas Symphony. That tour is going on right now. It'll be an all on December first. There's also latest album Him is available right now. Let's talk a little bit about this album on what we can find on there? Will we find any of this music during this tour?
Speaker 2: The music on Him? I'm yes, I think I can't. Sorry, I don't have the album in front of me, so I don't. I don't know what basically the Christmas tool it does it does. I do perform all my hits, but I've given them a more Christmas feel so they, you know, in the arrangements, so they like fund with the opera, for example, it will have instruments in there which it might not have heard before, but which are more Christmasy. Time to say goodbye all those wonderful things. But that the show's great musically because it's it sort of has something for everybody's There's religious music in it, there's party time music in it. There's beautiful classical pieces that you'd like to hear, which are more more of the sort of like Christmas temperament within them. There are also some beautiful ballads in there and pieces which are for you know, when some people are sad at Christmas or they remember a loved one that maybe isn't there anymore. So it has a few pieces that take that on board. So it kind of encompasses all and I know that the the audiences really really enjoy the selection.
Speaker 1: Very nice, Sarah, thank you so much for your time. We appreciate it very much.
Speaker 2: That's lovely and it was lovely to talk to you, and happy holidays to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you as well, and again you can see Sarah in concert in Omaha on December the first. If you'd like to get tickets or learn more about that show, you can find all of the details at Sarah Brightman dot com.
Speaker 3: Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.