Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen, and the date of the propaganda that I will obliterate is twelve seventeen, twenty twenty four. And afterwards, maybe during you will get the real story. A transmission is but a signal sent from one person or place to another, and it is my hope that this signal provided you a beacon so that you may find what it is that is meant to find you. And if you have come across this transmission randomly, it is not in error. So stay tuned, Grab a coffee, grab an energy drink, do whatever you gotta do, but most importantly be ready. Ahlrighty, then hello friends, Hello, friend's bit. It's been a couple of days. Because again, technology is not my friend, and I am such an old school guy. Technology is not my friend, I thought, So let me tell you what happened. Just let me update you, Okay. So I went to record and found out that the trouble. I got an internal messager. I talked to the owner of the actual software that I use, and it's crazy he's in Bangkok, but I talked to him because I could not understand what was happening, and what it was was the internal memory of my system, which was not alerting me. I usually have alerts for my memory. It was not up to snuff when it came to jiving with the software. And so every time I would record an hour two hours, sometimes I was because we're talking about drones. Obviously, that's what's going on in the world. That's what we're talking about. And I would get going and it would lead me all the way to the end, and then my transmission would just drop off, and it was the most maddening thing. Hope that doesn't happen tonight. I think I cleared up the issue, but we're just gonna go into it. We're gonna be talking about drones. That's what's been happening. That's been all over the news. I will read you the headlines from Newsmax's headline, like we always start, is Rep. McCall some craft or spy drones hailing from China. And I wish you would have heard my first transmission on this. Why that is possibly the case is China has tons of land around our military installations. How we ever allowed that to happen, I'll never know, but that is the case. CBS. Oh well, their headline is not having to do with drones. Oddly enough, I'm not gonna read it. It's a Megan d stallion and idols. False idols don't get covered here on Transmission X, especially with this is when they're the headline, and that's what's happening in the US. Absolutely not CBS. Shame on you, trash. Okay, let's go to latest. Everyone was targeted in Wisconsin. Okay, there was a school shooting. Of course, he's about to leave office. They want you to. They want to pass some legislation, and of course a shooting happens, but just you know, in my opinion, in my opinion, and during times like this, somehow you can just prepare for more of that to happen. They have the assault weapons ban that Biden stated that he wants to. Of course, they want to get that done. They have this legislation waiting in the wings at all times. Never allow them to take away your weapons, no matter what law they pass, that's my opinion, because that law will never supersede the Second Amendment, the only thing enabled us to defend ourselves physically. Even though I don't agree with it, I do agree that people should have the right because they are born with that right. You know, the first thing you do as a baby, the only innate thing that you do is put your hands up to defend yourself. That's it. That's it. And when hands no longer work and the people ruling over you have bombs, in my opinion, you should be able to have bombs too. Yeah said it. You should be able to have whatever they have, whatever they have, and I mean whatever they have, because then if they're not afraid of we the people, they aren't serving us, they're ruling over us. That's just my opinion. And you know, you guys know my opinion on killing come completely against it. Completely. In my opinion, I believe that if you do that and you do not full fully, wholeheartedly repent and never do anything like that again. I believe heaven and hell are eternal and that's where you'll go. I do. I believe that, And that's gonna offend a ton of people. I come from a military family. Listen, that is just what I have come to realize that the truth is offensive, and I think that that is the truth. I don't think there's a gray area. I do not I think that this is a spiritual battle we are in. I feel like if you use that weapon and you take a life, your chances of redemption after that slim to none. Slim to none, especially if you do it knowingly. Now, if you do it, and if you're defending yourself and then you wholeheartedly repent, then I think, in my opinion, you're forgiven. That's why our savior, our Christ, that's why he was born and died for the sins of man. But but that Calvinist idea of once saved, always saved, I think that that is that's atrocious. I think it's misleading, and I think it leads people to hell, that's what I think. I think they feel like they can go to church on Sunday and then be a heathen on Monday, and that's just not the case. It's just not the case anyway. So we're gonna probably see more stories like this, in my opinion, and that's just that it's always around to multiples times a year like this, where a regime is about to change, you can expect for some crazy things to happen to try to push last minute legislation, to try to get it on the books. If they don't have it already, have it written. They want to get certain things done. I mean, look look what Biden's doing. He's taking apart the wall. He's taking apart the wall and selling it as scrap like a redneck selling copper. I love redneck selling copper, by the way, I don't like them stealing copper, but I love the little metal market. It helps put food on a lot of people's tables. And if you do it legally and you know what you're doing, it's a great little side hustle. It is a great little side hustle. For a matter of fact, I met a guy the other day and this is just I'm just gonna talk tonight. We're just gonna go in. This is gonna be the transmission. It's not gonna be the regular propaganda ruining transmission. It might be because I love to do that, but I'm just gonna talk to you tonight. So I've recently bought an appliance from a guy. Now here's two side hustles. If you don't already have a side hustle and you work in a warehouse like Lows, Lows gets rid of or has people get rid of when a Low's delivery person delivers refrigerator and I don't know if this is allowed by Lows, but you can't listen to the rules of every corporation just because you work for them, especially if it doesn't hurt them. Right, So what they don't know won't hurt them, it can benefit you. What this guy does, I thought was brilliant. He works and delivers appliances for Lows. These people just want they're old refrigerators, ovens, they just want them gone. So he opened up a storage unit and he's got a little side hustle and he sells these appliances. Another side hustle for anyone in that type of industry and business is these a lot of these appliances and a lot of heavy machinery. You can make more money parting them out if you know how to get the metal inside them. And there is always money to be made. Why I bring that up because this is, as Jesus said, the adversary's world. This is Satan's world. The God of this world and our heavenly Father knows we have to survive in it. And Jesus has commandments in the Gospels, things that he says to do, and if you follow those, if you read the words and read and you follow the basic principle of do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and you follow the ten commandments. You're golden. You're golden. Your heavenly Father will bestow things upon you. I really do, I really do believe that. And I don't want to get too religious tonight, because that transmission is on its way. But those simple tenants to live by, you can use that in life. If you do these things and are in these businesses, and there's simple easy people just give things away. You're not taking from anyone. You're selling, you're putting, providing metal back into the metal markets that and you're continuing something I believe that can help other people. Do it. Do it. Don't be lazy. Do it. And this guy has a regular job and he has a retirement and he's just a normal everyday guy and he does this out of his storage and I thought it was brilliant, so I figured i'd share it anyway. So let's we will go through these propaganda headlines. But that's you will see. You will see things like this in the news, headlines like this always right around now, always right around when Congress gets together, you're going to see things happen. You can always plan it when Congress is going to get together, when they're going to vote on things. When when the Senate majority leader puts bills on the floor, you can usually you guaranteed an event. Remember the Hegelian dialectic. They like to create a problem and then automatically magically have the solution for you. No, don't forget that. Okay, Oh, here we go. Congressional leaders unveil bill to avoid government shutdown. Of course they don't want they want to get paid. Remember the last government shutdown? How much did we did that affect us? Think about it. A lot of this stuff, a lot of our infrastructure, A lot of things are on autopilot and do not need our bloated, fat government getting paychecks. I hope that that dog. I like how they called it doge. I like how that new department. I hope they with Elon Musk and such. I hope that they clean house. I really do. Okay, let's see Ukraine claimed. We're still on CBS. By the way, Ukraine claims blast that killed head of Russia's chemical weapons unit. Well, there you go. They're claiming chemical it's like they're It's like the CIA is projecting right there. Remember the Ukraine is the US is the CIA. We create it in twenty fourteen, and now we are blaming who like we always like to blame Russia. Now now I don't listen. Russia's government and how they do things not my favorite. Not a fan of China either. We're gonna talk about that in a second. But you have to understand the corruption of these three letter agencies is beyond anything that you could probably imagine. Seriously, wait a second, do I have a clip? Do I have a clip? Hold on? Yes, I do, and it's not about the CIA. But you're gonna hear random clips like this too, you know. Stephen Baldwin. Stephen Baldwin just released the weirdest clip today and uh, it just made me think of it when I was saying that. Listen all. When I say all, I mean all, every single one of these ruling bureaucratic three letter agencies is in fact corrupt. Don't give them a pass. Don't want them to investigate anything whenever they touch anything. What does he say if you go woke, everything that goes awoke? Terms of shit, Listen, I don't want to curse. But everything that they touch, it's a it's it's just not only is it mismanaged, Hello, cuckoo clock. Not only is it mismanaged, but it's like it it just decays. There's corruption, and you can now these days, I don't know why we couldn't see this when I was younger, but these days maybe I was just I've been looking for too long and now I know what to look for. But these days it's just obvious. It is obvious. So when I read that, I'm thinking, I think to myself, does Russia have chemical weapons? You probably? Yeah, absolutely absolutely. They're one of the most well organized machines as far as governments go, in every way possible. Yeah, they have that. But then of course when I look at Ukraine claims blast the head of Russia, I'm thinking to myself, remember the North Stream pipeline. Knew it was us immediately my opinion anyway, Uh, And I think that of course we had something to do with this as well. I think that they just use the name Ukraine because they don't want to put USA in front of it. But that's who we created the coup. We put a male performer as at president to mock the Christians in the Ukraine, and you know those are the only people. Those are the Russian Christians that are being stripped from cars to be put on battlefields. Those seem to be the only people losing. So again, with crazy Zionists in control, please keep your keep your sons and daughters, keep yourself away from this military industrial complex, because it appears that they are just getting started. All right now to this clip. But let me see look it up. It's a weird clip. It's not necessary, it's not important. I have other clips that are way cooler tonight. But look up Stephen Baldwin and him saying it's all of them, is what he said. It's you know what, gosh due, I gotta play it. Hold on, Stephen Baldwin, I gotta play this. It's just strange. But it it looks like it looks like a deep fake at the same time. But it's just weird timing. You know, it is just weird timing. Stephen Baldwin. Of course it's not gonna come up because I look for it. Of course, puts me on the spot. I don't have the clip. Of course, it's not gonna Baldwin, Okay, all right here. It is here, it is. I had it and then I lost it, and I have it again. All right, here's a little click here, all right, and without further ado, the weirdness of Stephen Baldwin. That could be a deep fake, but that also is very prophetic in a way, or it could be give it a listen, all of.
Speaker 2: Them, all of them, and.
Speaker 3: Not one.
Speaker 1: We'll be able to escape. And then there's that. Then there's that because remember, you gotta remember the Diddy case is still going strong. Allegations against jay Z are taking place. Of course, they're gonna come out. Whenever you see the actors hit the stage the way that we're seeing the actors hit the stage, just know that there are much more pressing issues happening in the world. And a lot of times the actors literally they give you. They have actors like Zelenski, but also actors that that's their current role in Hollyweird. They give them to you to create a diversion, take your attention away from important things, and they get things done during that period of time. Okay, so let's get out of CBS and let's hit Fox News and see what they see. What they're talking about Iron fist. It says Islamic group running Syria has mixed record on human rights. Oh what mixed record? I didn't really think, uh, the Taliban or Islamist extremists. I didn't, you know what if there was gonna be like a one to ten scale, that wouldn't I wouldn't think that they'd be ten being the best and one being the worst. I wouldn't think that they're you know, personally, It wouldn't be like a question. I wouldn't question if you said one. So what is this record they're talking about? What do you mean you mean having their people strap bombs to themselves? I mean that's not you think they care about human rights? I don't know, one being the worst one? What kind of headline is that? Fox?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: I gotta look into this article just because what the WTF. Details of HTS's rule in id LIB can provide clues on how No, I don't want the video, Fox, thank you. Rule in IDAB can provide clues on how it might rule Syria. You mean these these militants that have the CIA's training written all over them, Masade, I mean, who knows, but these guys you mean? You mean these guys listen the first comment under this article, the entire Middle East has had a mixed record quote unquote on human rights since the beginning of time. Facts. I mean, look at look at where war is centralized. Usually it is usually in the Middle East, and it is usually in Africa. That part of the world's angry. And the problem is, the problem is the civilians. The majority of civilians who don't get brainwashed, who live peaceful lives, are beautiful people. I mean the I mean beautiful people, peaceful people. But you get these rulers and these extremists, and of course they're the ones that want control, and the pacifist, the peaceful people they don't need control, they don't want control. On what do you get. You get rulers ruling with literally an iron fist over peaceful people, and it's miserable every single time. It's the same way in China. It's the same way in China. You know, it would be the same way here if our founding fathers hadn't gone off of those brilliantly written documents like the Declaration of Independence. It would be the same way here if we didn't have weapons. You better believe it, You better believe that this is Satan's world, and that's how it would work. They only rule over you nicely because they know that they gotta lay their head on a pillow somewhere. They know that their security may be regular people too. They know that they are not completely safe. That is the only reason they don't that. We are not working under martial law right now. We're not living under martial law, even though in a way, in a way, we could be in a millisecond. They just happen to use the word in a bill called emergency, and they can just classify anything as an emergency, and then powers the power structure that we have here, the checks and balances, they fade away. Actually they just they just disappear, and martial law is allowed legally at that point. Thank you for thanks, Just thank the Unpatriot Act for that. Just think that, and then the these these awful I have so many words that I want to use, but I don't want to speak negatively too bad. I'm trying to. I'm really on my walk here with with my savior, and it's tough. It's tough because I want to stay positive, but part of me I want to call a spade a spade. You know it is what it is, so we won't talk to negatively tonight. But I do want to make sure that you are directed towards the truth, which is why I do what I do. And you must know that. The news agencies, the Mockingbird news agencies, the CIA run news agencies always have an angle, and your rulers absolutely have an angle, and it is just to increase their grip of control over you. That's it. So we have to make sure that we can do whatever we can do, whatever we can do, whether that's whether you if you don't have much, you don't need much, just just do your part. If you have a tiny little piece of land, grow something on it, get some chickens, don't become self sufficient. If you have a voice on social media, if you're an influencer, use your voice. If you are a soldier, stand up when if your commander ever wants you to do anything wrong, you may go down in that, you may go to the brig, you may you may go to jail. But you can set a precedent. You can set a precedent. And examples. I mean, look at Christ, he led by example by dying. Right do you think I mean God didn't save him from this physical place. He died for all of our sins, but he set an example. He turned to the other cheek. When they hit him on one side, he turned the other way. That's why I know war is wrong. Our savior showed us exactly what to do, and he said, and he states it in the Bible, hits you on one side of the cheek, give him the other side. Now how many people will do that? Would I even be able to do that? Am I that spiritually strong? I don't know. But whether I like it or not, the fact is that's what you're supposed to do. That's what you're supposed to do. Give everything that Caesar Caesar's and you know you can only serve one master. So it's get right with your heavenly father before before you're out of here, because I think heaven and hill are eternal anyway. So, yeah, that's just a hilarious headline. Islamis group running Syria has mixed record? What what kind of headline? Ruper?
Speaker 4: Who allowed that? Okay, that's a joke. So let's go to ABC ABC News and let's see what they.
Speaker 1: Are saying today. They got someone's gotta talk about the drones. It can't just be me. It's all over social media. Okay, ABC News, what do we have going on? Here we go breaking news, latest news videos. Of course they're going to talk about the shooting. What's right under it? Here are the thirteen billionaires Trump has tapped for top administration rolls. You don't say, you know, you wouldn't think, I mean, you wouldn't think a billionaire was gonna hire his friends. Come on, but let's go through the list. Let's go through the list. President elect Donald Trump has assembled the wealthiest presidential administration and modern history. I'm not talking to you. ABC. They gotta stop automatically playing videos. If I want to sear a video, click on it, pet peeve. Okay. President elect Donald Trump has assembled the wealthiest presidential administration in modern history, with at least thirteen billionaires set to take on top government posts. They include a wrestling magnate, Yeah, we all know, private space pioneer Musk Okay, we all know man, a New York real estate developer cool. I probably would never allow him in my home, the heir to a small appliance empire, the wealthiest man on the planet, with several being donors and close personal friends of the incoming president. In total, the combined net worth of the wealthiest members of this administration could surpass four hundred and sixty billion dollars. It's kind of wild. So your ruler hired other rulers that are already your ruler to have even more control over you. You see, where is a government for the people by the people for I mean, where is that for the people by the people? Where where is our representation? I mean, you can't find our representation in Congress. They go in there with like a I mean wealthy. When they go in, most of them maybe one hundred thousand dollars net worth, sometimes two hundred thousand dollars net worth. They all come out millionaires. They increase on it, and it never makes sense. Their wealth increases, and it doesn't make sense because of their salary. So you got to just think about that. We're gonna have to take a long, hard look at that. And hopefully in this new administration. I don't know why I'm still sipping on the opium, but just in case, hopefully they have term limits. Hopefully they pass a bill requiring Congress to have term limits. Senate House term limits just like the president term limits. That way, you do the most for your constituency while you're in there, and if you don't, you maybe get a second chance. But after that you're out. So you have a limited time to serve the people. You don't have time to create a handshake club, you know, behind the closed doors, the back pats, the handshakes, you don't get a chance to that club doesn't exist anymore with term limits. Maybe for your if you want to find a future in another career, maybe you develop some associates that way, but otherwise you're literally just doing your job for we the people. That is how republic runs. The representatives are closer to us. That's why we are called constituents. And I think there should be more congressmen because we need more of a representation than we currently have. I believe, I believe each area in this country needs more of a voice. I don't know, just a personal opinion. We'll see if any of that happens. So, okay, so there's the billionaire headline. Let's go back see what else ABC has to offer. Second grader speaks out following, Yeah, okay, they're gonna continue to talk about the deadly school shootings, and I'm not. You know what I say, I say, arm the schools. That's what I say. Let's get rid of all of this anti gun legislation and let's educate some people on how to use firearms if they need to. And you know, because that's the only thing that stops bad guys. Good guys with no guns, don't ever, ever, ever, ever stop bad guys with guns. It's as simple as that. That's as elementary as you're gonna break it down. That's human nature. Unfortunately, negative spirit, the spirit of Satan, the adversary, is alive and well in this world. And physically, if he decides to take over a person's actions or they decide to be in an evil spirit and they are not one with the Holy Spirit, then you're gonna have to combat that in a physical way if you choose to. Now, if you're spiritually strong enough, then the Bible tells you as well, don't fear things that can only take your life, your physical life. Here, fear the one who can who can really kill you, who can take your spiritual life as well. And that's just paraphrasing, but that's in the Bible. You can look that up. The fear of God is not fearing some guy man in the clouds. Here we are in a spiritual battle. We get one chance to choose eternal heaven or to choose the other place. And it is a battle, and it is a battle on everyone every single day, And it is the most important thing never talked about, And I feel like everyone should talk about it at all times because it's dead serious. It's dead serious. So while you living it up in this life and your backbiting, you're coveting what your neighbor has. As you're super ambitious for yourself, you're not living for your creator, your heavenly father. That's a problem and you should address it. You should address It's not me telling you that. It is the word of God telling you that's a problem. You cannot serve two masters. Okay, so what else do we have? Luigi Mangioni, Oh, that's a that's a weird case, isn't it. Kid has it all and decides to go on this run and gets applauded by libs, and then the libs want that's another that's a that's another ironic point, right, They applaud the kid who takes out the CEO. They watched the video, they applaud it. They say, oh, just another dead ceo, right, that's I've saw that all over social media. So that's the liberal take. And the same liberals who applauded that want to take away the weapons. It's it's strange how liberals' minds must work. I don't I never have understood. I think liberalism, socialism, Marxism, it's a it's a way of thinking that there is a disease. It's from a diseased mind, disease. There is disease in that mind. There is a need for security and a lack of a passion for freedom. They don't seem to care about freedom. Do you remember Arnold Swartzenegger? Screw your freedom right. That's their that's their attitude. That's absolutely ridiculous. Everyone that is like that. We should, as the world comes together and unites under common sense, hopefully in the next four years, we should. They could all live in one state and govern themselves. I mean, we could allow them to do that, as long as they stop trying to govern us. They never they always want to impose you ever notice that They'll go to a nice little small town and eventually it's ruined. They don't like to just they like to find good things and then ruin them. Very rarely do they create good things on their own and keep them. No, just pay attention to that. Liberals don't do that. They figure out how to be greedy. They make a lot of money, and then they move somewhere where people live in a community, where people live together, or people have neighbors, and then enough of them move to that place because those neighbors. You know what neighbors, neighborly people, regular hard working neighborly people. Do you know why their areas where they live are nice because they have to live there and take care of them. Yeah, they're not just renting out houses. They're not just flipping real estate. They're not moving all around the world. They're not living and they don't have a winter house. They don't have a summer house. They live in one spot. They take care of it right, They treat each other with respect. And Liberals to move to those places after they financially rape the places they live. They love to move to those places and then instill their non value having ways, instill enforce their non value having ways onto the communities. They It's gross. It's a gross system. I don't ever, I never understood why places just said no, you, we're not going to allow you to flip here, and we're not going to allow you to rent out a bunch of property in a really nice area. I really I want to run for city council here soon. And one of the policies I want to have I want to write. I've already written a lot of it. One of the policies is you if you work somewhere, if you own a business somewhere, you got to live there. If you own a home, you work there, work here, live here, own here, work here. That way people they they have more respect for their neighbors and they have to get to know them. They have to live around them, so they can't just make money off of them. You see. That will bring people together, and it's a policy. I think they could work all over the country. Anyway, Let's get back to this propaganda. They're all gonna talk.
Speaker 5: About shooters while they have that legislation ready, they are what else are they doing? We're gonna talk about Luigi Mangioni right while they have the legislation ready.
Speaker 1: High tech radar used in war to be deployed to crack northeast drone mystery. Here we go. Here's something on the drones. It can be installed on a police cruiser. Now is this so there's been a few Oh, here we go. No, I didn't ask for the video to automatic, Chuck Schumer, I never want to hear from you any thing that this man brings forth. Just deny it immediately. He says, state of the art. Well he didn't say this, but the article says state of the art. Drone hunting technology being used on the battlefield in Ukraine could soon be deployed to crack the mystery behind a spat of unmanned flying up. What's that sound like to you? They want to put their drone killers in the sky. Not only it's like it's like them listening to us through our smart devices. Isn't enough? This is this is nineteen eighty four. What is this? What in the dystopian future is going on here? So now they want to put drone killers in the skies. They probably released all these drones. They probably released all these drones. They have some new tech, old tech. They probably just released it everywhere they could, right around Raven Rock, right right around right in the northeast Pennsylvania, New Jersey. They probably released all this tech just so they could show you how they could protect you. A Gelian dialectic all over again. Now, a few things I saw in the sky was not from here, not from Earth. They looked like orbs, like plasma orbs. Like if you took a the best camera that they're the best video camera, the best camera that exists, and you took the optical zoom, you zoomed it all the way in on a star. It kind of looks like it's something refracting water like it almost it looks like plasma. It doesn't look physical. It looks it's beautiful. But that's what some of these things in the sky looked like. And and there was even a drone spotted being taken out by one of these orbs. So I don't know what that is, but that is not physical technology. And you know, they always say that the military's technology is fifty s sixty years ahead of ours. It may be a lot more than that, because remember our military are the Pentagon. There's always money that's unaccounted for. And I'm not talking about a little money. I'm talking about over the years. You can add it up. It's trillions of dollars unaccounted for. They call it black budget. Yeah, they get to they get to spend our tax dollars and not tell us where anything is going. And when they're questioned about it, they can just say, I don't know. Could you imagine if you were ripping off the irs and they questioned you and they asked you where the money was and you said I don't know. Yeah, that's you're going to jail. But they get to do that. Government agencies get to do that. That's being that's called being above the law. And in my opinion, that's called theft. And if it's against, if it's for, if listen, if they are releasing these things just so that they can spy further on a how is that not tree Jesus, We the people is the government, Remember that, not them. There is no separate government ruling over you. They'd like you to believe that. But the document that we have that we can stand on business to We the people are the government. There are representatives. They've forgotten that. It's high time we make them remember that. We can do that. Legally, you can write to them, you can let them know what you think. But mostly if you have gotten in a position in this world, or if you know someone who's wealthy, spread this message. Stop sitting back, Stop sitting back and doing nothing when evil rulers are ruling over people. Just stop it. If you have the ability to do something, do whatever you can do, like I said, whether it's farm, whether it's have eggs that you can supply to your community, whether it's make art that you're you know, whether do something provide value and stop living. Stop propagated a society that relies solely on government for everything, because the more power you give them, you give them an inch, they're gonna take a mile. And of course, now we see a bunch of drones. We see a bunch of weird stuff in the sky, and here we go. They have the drones they're using in the war that are that are fashioned with weapons. They you know what, how safe is that they're gonna try to promote this as as something we're gonna go after these drones. Yeah, they're gonna have these big weaponized versions of their tech hovering right above your homes. How wonderful does that sound? And then the very next headline in under popular reads states drone updates no national security risk found after five thousand FBI tall. Oh okay, cool, cool, So I guess you got your point across. Now you're gonna have your tech over flying over our houses, invading our privacy once again. You think Trump will allow this once he gets in there? What I mean, what's the what's the move here? If it's only gonna last until the nineteenth twentieth January? What's the move here? Anyway? I have some clips about this, because there are different theories. We're getting into it. We're getting into drunes. Okay, we're gonna first clip, first clip, because it was my very first reaction, being the conspiracy theorist that I am, by the way, right about a lot the past ten years. I mean, the record is astounding. It's I should have been this should have been something that Vegas would have allowed me to. Nope, we're going to follow in the Christian path. We're not doing you know what? Yep, But I've been right a lot. Okay, and uh sounded like Alex Jones, good grief. But conspiracy theorists, we weren't just if you were like me. We weren't just looking for anything random to go about. How this started. It started because you noticed something nine to eleven, you noticed something that didn't make sense. Then Tim Russert had bush On talked about being him being a bonesman, sculling bones him and John Carey, and then Zeitgeist the movie came out shortly after that. That was a few years probably give or take. But all of these things in the early two thousands started to awaken people. Now, Bill Cooper, others like him, Myron Fagan back. I mean, there have been people that have attempted to wake up the masses, so this wasn't new, but this is just when I awoke. Nine to eleven didn't make sense. So conspiracy theorists just started looking into things. And we wouldn't have been called conspiracy theorists if we didn't find something that they didn't want to to find. When you started, when we when you started researching things, if you're like me, you found out things that you wish you didn't, that you wish you didn't, you're not much easier it would have been to been like, oh, okay, this is just all right. I didn't find anything. It's just crazy. But then you there were very smart, intellectual people after nine to eleven that studied the video footage of the towers falling, and first of all, common sense, something hits something going really fast, there's going to be blowback towards the opposite direction physics, not a straight down fall. But beyond that, say, the fuel just so happened to melt the metal. Okay, it sounds ridiculous to me now, but that's what they were telling people. The building doesn't fall at free fall speed like it did. No, it has resistance on the way down. And that's what did it for me. That is where my path started to where I'm at today. One thing after another, I found out that we've been lied to, and then they called people like me conspiracy theorists. If you said that the mainstream voice was lying to you, the CIA's made up phrase conspiracy theorist was applied to you. And then they grouped all of us together. But we're not all alike. We all have our individual opinions, which is good. Take information, research it on your own, and develop your own opinion. And for the most part, people that are called quote unquote conspiracy theorists, that's what they tell you to do. They don't tell you what they say or to listen to what they say. They don't say what I say, is canon. Okay, it's not. We're telling you we don't know. Here's some things that we think that point into the opposite direction of what you're being told. But just the basic principle that we don't know that you're being lied to. We do know that because it's easier to spout the deception than to find the truth that they've already covered up. You can always spot a lie in the cover up. The cover up always gets you. Okay, Now, now that that being said, now you read this and tell me what now me reading that, that sounds like a normal headline, but think about it. Drone up, no national security risk found. And the article right next to that talks about them wanting to deploy their high tech war drones to take out whatever drones are. So is this so the theory that that just points to one theory? It makes one theory apparently obvious. They don't want you having drones in the sky. Period. They're gonna start policing the sky way. More airspace is going to be not just over countries what it looks like, it's going to be in localities, and then they'll have these little police drones flying around because of the dangerous terrorist drone user who may be using their drones to scare or hurt Americans. That's the theory, right, And this is where conspiracy theories come from, because this hasn't happened yet, but we've all seen we can add one plus one equals too.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You can make sense of things by being like, Okay, this is gonna happen. I've seen this movie before. Okay, this is what this is. You get a guy Chuck Schumer, those who say they are Jews but are not. You get you get you get the ruling elite and their minions. Chuck Schumer. To tell you how much of a good idea it'll be to have these You have a military drones up there, because they're there for your safety. Whenever the government is telling you that they're doing something for your benefit, you can almost guarantee it's for their benefit, not your benefit. And then, of course, the popular read states no national security risks. So if there's no national security risk, because listen, there's other theories. Let's get into them. The first one that it made me think of was Project Blue Beam. Project blue Beam was old. I have a audio from nineteen eighty three. It's really cool. It's basically a theory that they're going to use technology to put holograms in the skies and other high tech means I guess you could say drones to make people think there was an alien invasion. And to preface this clip, it is regarding Cuba when we wanted to really take out Fidel Castro and the means at which we were going to do that using a hologram, and he starts off talking about what people are seeing over Cuba was a and it was there was due to it was kind of was supposed where they were supposed to see, and it was supposed to freak them out to create a diversion so they could take out Fidel. Give it a listen.
Speaker 3: He is so upset by this vision that this was saturate the communication channels, you know, the telephone system in Cuba long enough for an invision to take place.
Speaker 1: How interesting, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's uh, you know, a classic and psychological welfare. But that kind of manipulation is well understood, and I have personally investigated several apparently genuine UFO cases where there was in fact, my conclusion, the conclusion of scientists working with me was that there was in fact and manipulation taking place, and that it was not a hoax on the part of the witnesses, but a hoax on the part of somebody much better organized than So.
Speaker 6: There are possibly all of these levels going on simultaneously.
Speaker 3: Today today, with the current technology, that would be possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he was talking about that, he was talking, he was mentioning a hologram over Cuba, he said today his today, back then, with nineteen eighty three, they had the technology to cause hysteria enough by what people were seeing in the skies so much so they could create a national or they could create a diversion that would span the entirety of Cuba, and then they could create the invasion, come in and take over Cuba, take over. And now that obviously didn't happen, but he said that easily in nineteen eighty three, that that could have taken place because the technology is there. Now think about that over forty years later. Okay, that being said, so keep that in mind. Hear you hear basically a guy coming out and saying, hey, the government was up to no good, right, It's always the government. Okay. The quote unquote government, Cia special opposite. It's always there's always some Pentagon black budget thing happening, right, Remember, I mean, if if you want to go back throughout history, remember the Bay of Pigs incident. I mean, just there's you could just keep going back and listing these, but just all right, keep that in mind. Government up to no good wanted to fool people, and they were going to do this using technology back in nineteen eighty three. Imagine what they have now, back in nineteen eighty three, that we're gonna that basically gonna put a hologram over Cuba and full all of Cuba. Okay, Now here's another clip from a guy. His name is Stephen Greer. Okay, and keep keep up, keep this in mind. There's gonna be there's a the tying, the factor that ties all of this together is that it is a massive psychological operation conducted by your very own US quote unquote government. Here here's another clip. Give a listen.
Speaker 6: There had been a plan made where they would hoax an alien threat, and that this alien threat would be rolled out slowly through an indoctrination in psychological warfare, but there would be a scaling up with all kinds of staged wars. So what they really want to do is control people through fear and endless war. And the only way to do that is to mix together these various areas of investigation and they're scientific. Now I'm going to say something here that's going to probably blow your listener's minds. I've worked with a man who is a senior engineer at the Lockey Skunkworks in a place called the Cube under the desert in California. And in California, and in that area, they had people hooked up to electronic devices where they didn't need a drug. They could do it electronically, where they could up into these other dimensions, not extraterrestrials, and bring those monsters into the lab and they would come into from one dimension into three D and be running around. Now, I know this sounds like something like how a Stranger things, But guess what those guys listen to what I've been saying over the years, and they turn it into these fictional, you know, silly movies and shows. Why are they deliberately mushing all this together because it creates the specter of fear.
Speaker 1: And that's what they want. That's what they want. I have an initial reaction from someone seeing one of these craft that was unidentified at the time that I still think some of them were. And you tell me whether the sye up is working here it.
Speaker 2: Is, oh my god, what is that.
Speaker 1: Alien? An alien? Now that that's that's a that's an reaction from a random person in a vehicle or they're seeing one of these crafts. That could have been my reaction, like, yo, this is an alien right, because we have been programmed, We have been programmed for many, many many years to thank alien. We have been programmed to think alien. And there have been operations where or abductions where victims have come back and been like, I've definitely abducted by aliens and they say that, And then there have been other abduction abductees that see scientific rooms and humans in there. So it made me question, it made everyone question who was hearing this, what exactly was going on? Was it our very own quote unquote government. Is that possible? Here's another reaction that was a little more calm, but sarcastic, right, because a lot of people deal with weird things with sarcasm and humor. Here's another reaction.
Speaker 2: Giveless drones have made their way to Pennsylvania. My town.
Speaker 7: Actually they were cited last night in my specific town and their spraying shit. They are spraying stuff into the air. They are below the phone lines, the electric lines, so they aren't planes.
Speaker 2: They are drones.
Speaker 7: People are starting to shoot at them.
Speaker 2: It's getting weird. It's getting weird here in PA.
Speaker 7: I want to know everybody's thoughts on what they think these are, because I've heard everywhere from there from Iran.
Speaker 2: They're aliens. They're coming up from the ocean. They are looking for something that they're not telling us.
Speaker 7: I am just what level of Jamanji should I be prepared for?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 7: I think the question that I'm asking because we've gotten past like levels seven and eight at this.
Speaker 2: Point, should I be prepared for level nine and ten?
Speaker 1: And using that humor? Using that humor if it's fair, right, because we don't know what's going on, so you're trying to make sense of it. Well, a drone was cool. Well, people were just trying to listen to the radio. It was a Christmas radio station. They were just trying to listen to Christmas tunes. And a drone was over top of their vehicle or in the general area. And this is what they heard. So did that sound like any drone you've ever heard? No, that sounded straight out of like Ridley Scott the Alien. It sounded like straight out of Hollywood. That sounded like an alien sound to me. So is everything in the sky drones?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because I have also seen a video where an ORB takes out a drone, which was crazy. So what's going on. I don't think they're telling us. I do think that they're going to try to have police drones in our skies and it'll be like nineteen eighty four. I could see them attempting that. Now, if you've been watching TikTok or been following this, there are good old boys in the mountain shooting these things down. There are people in the city shooting these things down. So right when they want to tell you we got to get rid of the guns, it better be best to have them. And maybe not for the people. I'm listen an unmanned drone, an unmanned drone that the government won't take care of. I don't see I don't see anything wrong. I mean what Trump Trump said, shoot them down. Other congressman said shoot some and that that girl in her reaction, she mentioned some of the things that had been coming out in the news right, like supposedly there was an Iranian mothership releasing drones. Now that's interesting because they're talking about Trump engaging in a preemptive strike on Iran. So a lot of enemies China, Iran, a lot of a lot of things are being thrown into the mix. A lot of ideas, not things, a lot of ideas and a lot of theories are being thrown in to the mix. And I think it's creating confusion. But all while this is happening, they got the solution over in Ukraine on where it's a military drone and it's no national security risks. No, nowhere is here. I mean just because they're flying over military paces, it's no national security risks. No, it's not a big deal because it's probably them. It's probably them, And if it's not them, the only other likely solution is that it's China. They manufacture the majority of these type of drones. They just went they put their drones on display. I did a transmission. I'd put that in the transmission. Over ten thousand drones. They can make the sky look like a movie set, like a movie scene. They can have these drones flying in formation. It's wild and Germany's just said a few years ago that an AI drone race, a drone war was already taking place. So this has been talked about. This is nothing new. We're just now seeing it in the skies. There is militarized drones all over the world. Every country probably has them. Germany was the first to say that a full out war had already started, and that was in twenty twenty one. So that is what I'm That's what I'm getting from these drones. But I wanted to tell you all of that to preface this next clip. This clip is talks about the conspiracy theory of all conspiracy theories. You know that back in the eighties what I started with Project Bluebeam. But this goes into a little bit of detail. Remember Ronald Reagan wanted to have star wars. He wanted to put something up in the sky like Space Force and shoot down other worldly threats. This has been pre programmed. Hello cuckoo clock, all right, so it must be about that time, amost. I'm almost out of time, But give this clip a listen. It's interesting object Bluebeam. Can you describe what that is?
Speaker 6: It's the ability to stage, through very advanced technologies, an alien attack or an alien event, and.
Speaker 1: It's a whole series of them.
Speaker 6: Now, what most people don't know about since nineteen late fifties, early sixties, like the Barney Hill case and all that, those were all human assets abducting innocent people made to look alien, and so that psychological warfare began was authorized in nineteen fifty three fifty four, nineteen fifty four we mastered gravity control, so we started deploying these assets to begin to condition the public that there's a scary threat from outer space. I mean, look at Hollywood Alien Ridley Scott's the movies. If you want to see a script for what's coming fairly soon, look at the movie Independence Day. It's right out of Central casting for this covert group.
Speaker 1: So their whole purpose is to.
Speaker 6: Create sort of a global militarized totalitarian superstate of the world fighting another world.
Speaker 1: It's like war are the worlds? Don't you like how in that clip he casually drops in nineteen fifty four we conquered gravity, Gravity's fighting technology whatever. That was just a casual drop like this, He's talking like this as matter of fact, this could be a programming as well, we always have to question the crazy, even though it seems like the crazy keeps coming true. So the Project Bluebeam is the conspiracy theory right now, right because China we know has drones, we know that they're near these militarized bases. We know that this is absolutely possible because they We've allowed them into our cuntry to be able to do this. This is this a fact we know Iranian has we we know the countries of the world have these. Now, could I ran get a swarm of drones over here? Probably not, So I'm gonna x that one off the list. I could be wrong. China. Are they doing this right before an election? Probably yes, No, But honestly, China is ben in cahoots with Joe Biden. Think about it. It's called China Joe for a reason. So I'm leaving China on the board here. I'm not taking Project Bluebeam off because I do think a lot of these are psyops COVID. I mean, how do you get people to be terrified of a virus they can't see that has a ninety nine point six to seven x percent survival rate better than pneumonia or like a viral pneumonia and they have people wearing masks and cars. Okay, so so let's let's keep that this on the board. So this, this could be used as as a sioup. Now listen, syop whatever you want to call them, false flags. They create real events. They're looking for your reaction, which is why it would be called a syup. It's a psycholological operation because they want to know how you're going to psychologically react. Now people are making fun of this, so I don't know what reaction they expected. But no one's running around the streets like World the World style or some Weales style. Nothing, none of that's happening. People are just people are actually going out and shooting these things down. Hoo rot. But oh man, Okay, that being said, there is one more theory, and this one is biblical. Give it a listen.
Speaker 8: Next events that happened in the Bible is the rapture.
Speaker 9: So, according to the Bible, what is predicted or what's happened is happening as we speak.
Speaker 8: Right, we're living in the Book of Revelations. We're living in the last days. So the next events that happened in the Bible is called the rapture of the Church, where Jesus descends from heaven and he calls up the Christians and we go up to heaven, and then there's seven years left of the world where it goes to absolute chaos, where An's a cross will come out and he'll make peace between the war that's happening right now. Everyone will think it's their savior. One world government, one world religion, one world currency, and then the mark of the Beast will come out.
Speaker 9: Can you honestly see that people are just going to automatically just leave their body and rise up biggause.
Speaker 8: Question of our generation is aliens exist? There've been conditioned since like maybe since the eighties, remember that movie Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 9: But an alien movie as well. They just made a new one actually too, Yeah, a new one, and.
Speaker 8: All these movies, and there's a lot popping up now, like TV shows the Pope saying if aliens come, would I baptize them? And you have NASA same prepare for aliens, Like it's everywhere. If you search up aliens on Google, it would just be NonStop, all these new new articles, all these UFO sightings. So the devil knows that the rapture is about to happen, and he's getting people ready for aliens because if people realize that Jesus just took the Christians to Heaven, everyone's going to believe in God and the devil can't have that. So what's his excuse to the rap shot? An alien invasion? And you're not scary? The Simpsons how they always predict stuff A literally showed it in their TV show the next And.
Speaker 1: This, friends, is how you go down a rabbit hole. I'm going to stop here because I think we're gonna end up covering this again tomorrow. I don't think this is going away. Bess, all the time I have for tonight, just think about those options, those theories, and we will cover this more tomorrow. Thank you so much for spending time with me. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it, going through all these technical difficulties with me being patient, I really really, really really appreciate it. That being said, aliens, drones orbs UAPs, other governments, wars, things are heating up. Twenty twenty five is looking like it's gonna be I mean, twenty twenty four has been a year of it's been a year of exposure. Will twenty twenty five be the year of revelation, think about it, and while you're thinking about it, always remember to be the light in your life that you need, be the light that your friends need, be the light that your family needs. But most importantly, always, always, always be ready.