Speaker 1: Hmmm. But you go to the early podcast this week on a Sunday and yeah, here we go wrong results when this week raws Raw. So the Live Morgan Revenge Shore continue Monday night on Raw as the Winner's World Champion defending against the Vega Chens to buy her advanced pre dominant drum or the Student of mself pulling in double duty two people depending on Champ and battling his father right and restmated during nine rematch elsewhere at Tubac Cobaina Saturday. Mania Bank is a determined of the high stakes triple threat contrast dependent stop and go to Briekends Premium Events funding to catch your ticket to the high stakes, out the match momentum that signe went down to the drums and getting done with a recap of this not just so this week of July. All right, even about the match Car, all right, the match Car quick match card. We all chance the versus Mind Morgan money Bank qualifying chances Ego Nagao versus Dr Magatire uh in the bank qualifying match. So we start versus the Coda card versus Ivy Nile Mister mister oversa Domina hysteria.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so kicks out the night I gave it Robs the White six haunted. Okay, Jay's opened Monday night, enter the dw Wardinghouse Guarden audience meanssus Saturday's playing in the bank the Toronto with a copy of the money the bank brought offid gable change words with up being looking ship the way six from the subject it's all didn't work after big scared change and it was without the best gable there leader of a pounds on having dodge newcomers, but cortous.
Speaker 3: Night the bron This is why.
Speaker 1: We call they're gonna worse something your days wrestling, Okay, that's all.
Speaker 4: I'm not die.
Speaker 1: And you can move moves staying vicious necess days. That's it sucks me.
Speaker 5: It sucks.
Speaker 1: That fire because listen, it's.
Speaker 3: Look, this is.
Speaker 1: I feel like hurting your life a great great one, shapl you're riding yeah yeah, jus you're angry. You're bustus.
Speaker 6: Not to come to clear his head, he said, psychologist, you know you're like wrestling wrestling the ship lace.
Speaker 1: You hate your hate me. If that's a.
Speaker 3: Life, you can hate your mom with this fight the bullet.
Speaker 1: A bullet and deal with.
Speaker 3: Ye, you're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Do with this last life. Yeah, this is what we had ever so we had this this frustrated.
Speaker 4: That one.
Speaker 7: Find again this is what.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: This issue was stuff.
Speaker 8: This chose about rode amount of wrestling because I drove him out of Yeah, this is what I want.
Speaker 1: To U m h. Restory.
Speaker 5: Ok, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna.
Speaker 9: All right, stayed away, hurts.
Speaker 7: Heard of it.
Speaker 1: This pain tired tat you know.
Speaker 3: This is you have to do with them?
Speaker 1: The demon go walk away, walk away, never come there and you haven't seen him. This is a board message right when you've never change all right. He skates in the crowd, only hunted by fashion. Sorry little Ostedo, but he took up our stand. The same time, Abby the Witch was in the Mecan COVID in their box resuming containing their video tape. It's a great second kickoff, showing focus on a lot of match. She's a bitch of livery and we're so gable the least from the White six the thumbs up gave her my fans. It took the Firefight band and his family, and that should him, that should make him the target of the wine. I told him I could have Firefly. I think the skills of cock coaches. I'm not trying to end up like your ad was until Gable. This don't really probably over the fan event as the fame Hop present Aby Woods versus Carrying Cross h tends to little. There was away from you to the park, Candycross body uped up down host a nice little bay contents across you. The strength vanished dominating during the bout, caught with mid flight with a farm the bay face for colored Cross will roll up for the wind match across the fire at beat down with things to lead the line. Because of the segment, the match is sold on the postman attacked, executed, but still like the programs catching the attention of the fans across the corn the universe and part Man do with the fact that we was so largely undefined, glory are Why do I think Wednesday end game question music a dressed sooner and the very trance solvation bass passion very long than any of what it is was to be across mh problem.
Speaker 7: M m h.
Speaker 9: H.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, you know the comment you open question wh this confident competitor a determined on attended the world title that I take issues you Renmber. They contend David Priest caught and he stayed at ling about Ray Ray clear margin vache layer balis inception in the world chair comments we go the best part. We're staring right now today say based somebody got and see this point Women's World Champions rendmargat Us in a vega mid mining and skip vega attack things and events dominant in stereo. Leading the match, he'll found shoving the floor by his father Ray More. You defended him Hall of fame with a baseball slide. Vega counts rotcher let sick More Knights et sign on your fall the refusal. These are still charit duce by Dominon more than take advantage, situations delivered ability and for the pinball victory sessile tile defense. Current player morning victor religiously a little benefit of her chair chair mess up. Don was cut away the books more to say without the repetitiveness as a highlighted a competitor. But she had a gold her screen card nowhere in here quit if someone tell put more heat on very do right at night legit may event may mention her during night class rocking storylineifications Another strong signons, rocket tans, fire all senders. It's gonna be difficult to take Morgan's heel things then to read read it by big histor reactions. Mogaso replaced prisonal lack of course to take everything from the erraticare Jobmas, Eddie Gregey's More American Love Machine, Art Bart Great Great Content Records to the Great Locals and Tante the Gentleman. The issues erupted sept Brown Rings discussed, SIDS World, Champison, mat Dame p Research, a loss resulted, challenged the title for the title again Recole when the meet for him it took a look at the sign of man he has erupted d followed Chas Reign, the heels laid out the Visionaries like the Nation, and the Grains made their way into five the Fellas. Like the segment, there was a real power struggle between priests and Ballad One can Irish remember Tray his friend upon a time, her partner Legion incarnation of Judgment Day. You go to see for a priest leaving the group right now. Ronins never challenge, but will toil again comes sided anything obviously the sight thing, but the universe Brother starts to speak up at my for his own gage the nine times considering length Morgan at this point playing a coup. The graphics are runs in the video graphics. This is the freaking part of his name commentary dropping him in rape presiderray the will time rolls his business the one in a few minutes. The role play a role out come the Marina Bank Minor Bank qualifiers with stars with Kai versus, I mean not in my opinion, uh to k go shok one. But what do you do? No? Uh okay okay, So we started heading to Marinia Bank, homing victory for the Karda Kai. I mean now the qualified match, I was just act as solid highlight Kai who was ladder man tol dash It was tat champion on Holy in Union as a fred tasted saying at the ringside collegstracting allowed start to go to victory, start waiting almost guarantees beless on Sunday Night. Welcome it's nice Sea creative DEnumber competitor not reached the level spect that she partnered trist just a year ago. So he gets a character development very type for prey dawn. Okay, so you know, speak outside of a tax and Dan druggle on my confense. Fans all are Elisa via tape for how do you balance Bill Dallas? Fans were treated to a rebel that ladder talking to himself by the time, we don't want everyone to forget about We made him notice Dallas that asked to be a special I'm believing he was specially just for forgotten you, he said, responsibilized. He's supposed to real Dallas to the world. Mm hm. The video becomes rain worked the time real that dow Dallas and how do they are all the same? Mm hmm. No, you knew it. But in the matter which is spelling dust bout Dallas carried it. The actually be a raised At this point mentioned prophets delivering my family monument while he lightenedent Gable of Alpine Academy. Well it might be make Gabel and the Alphacademy. This also suggests that Dominster will mention grab their attention past even soul So Cola and revigorated bloodline. H m hmm. Character deaths back to our rest. We haven't seen off the envilament, my Sprint Speek, Television man Service, don Stereo, the best fan robbery invest chapped in Monday when Minister best his son Dominic, they say it's a very probably Morgan's lea Vega the match and l member of spotching Champ Madame went this one, Sir Tom Morgan happy back from there Bega to fight to Morning Packers, Raidy delivered the best goals Papaa Winley morning Ployant Dominant to be mad her better. She sent you a few secondary star. This is what so much feel like. It feels like a six tag match money a bank, perfect time to go that route based on something Monday not mister defeated Dominant, the s m hm hm any care lesson Godminic has grown involved as a petter so much hard to work to check a suburb did a ravenison and against guy who had sons excellently. He's in It's Not along with Bred Harsh but Blair Drawings and Bryan Nansen, Ogatty Grado bron Breger Upside is a promoz defending co champion Bron Breaker running the Bank for Space, Time to Time to Date, Girandfriendder Grandparents and Face Space miss Stopping Today, Jesse Brown write Judges warld were homework if he does not know his name when he compis the Icy Champ found some of resili and the brutal spear as breakers put around the circle for duty lead problem. He crashed the still steps the suppose that I know real bound and Zay's night with the second spear for standing tall and called a segment. The short but highlight of the threat Zay facing taranta breaker force made fools. Anyone's stuff will joining Icy Champion necessary the fever breakers that they'll stay the dollars. There was no way hit Bradley Davely has my shoulder muscle talking bolder muscles up then the way others could not. All right, money qualifier shames versus a drago versus my gun TI from all announced shames yourman I John over bound for the right spelled the spot money, the bandon banks run a restore for physical war time and three hers. They're not just a quite recompetitor, beat the life out of each other, testing and will that's it will and desired events, altering ponent and parenting opportunity. Mad Press Rangel Mac had dropped out to the floor, tet all Shamus jompannee still match, shake it off fly such as words claim more for the victory flag, trying to hit the money and banging vows to win the tiller naturally as world title where he does see among me it's the present fields be seen Mac Dragon off a great cable team. Broadcast network stopped such for everything. Honestly thought this dragging out to the appetic share the rate top two stars, it says, talking about mature reviews on hands, we're seen going on one day we were protected to feed here my dogs. This is another strong episode raw. It featured contuation at top stories, high stakes and matches that banking My main event that captain for the way, it's white six with a premium move next Saturday Sash Brain Arena, Toronto. Tripple has never signed how going on across the brand name of hype of the show. He said, the court told the story, so it was quality broadcasting. How does weekend the l affects the Brad brand Moving forward remains We're seen by Rod's low key diviline back of the short entry in w W television. Poor fellow at the years of being bloated over the long show.
Speaker 6: So yeah, mm hmm, yeah, So all right now we go, okay, hey test my note, uh yeah, uh okay, okay, all right, sorry, all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to the let's get to the notes. Okay, that's let's good to the wrestling news, all right, a new one t makes new investment and ever Past media platform all right too, made an investment. Ever Pad platform distributes premium life sports or take content to commercial businesses. T K could join next to the NFL as ever Pass acquired recently acquired up show givenness shouldn't stream NFL Sunday ticket. So basically like like every had acquires. So it's like it's like an alternative basically a media. It's like a TK related news. It's like an investment. Yeah yeah yeah, like entertainment value broke, I don't know. Yeah, So it's basically an investment. So okay, all right, we got some a w news. Okay, all right, but okay, uh y uh all right, all right. The sham reportedly bumped a shavement man Airport and spoke about a w Okay, alright, an interesting accident cook places over the weekend. So last week and apparently accord to p insiders, MNE was seen with mcman of the Airport New York this morning. It was poor Chatswell had to respect the flights the form side of the corression, including a recently a rumor a W interested in the a W presidents. But it's best McMahon. Yeah, okay, McMahon was your fast age at last night?
Speaker 3: Why need you be with him?
Speaker 1: I've never heard all right, okay, change some.
Speaker 3: Because I'm.
Speaker 1: He has to be here, destroy his life?
Speaker 7: What do you know?
Speaker 9: He can a cold?
Speaker 1: One of them?
Speaker 3: How to do?
Speaker 1: How to do to someone with special needs? I'm not great? Fuck you.
Speaker 4: Find you.
Speaker 1: Ran around quiet? She ran off the fighter s an ad she's on. She's a kid. M m m hm okay, backstage news on Okay, I'll tell you coming. Let's go there. It's a backstating news on a your parent for comes official company debut, the the brick House Pit Agency for Electric running w A when I could entered plus day and I'm winning champion. Its relicability that come in with a bouncehap here your emotions the conflict from a movie. However, eight of it is not preparing the luck eight of you moving forward. Some of the aspects you know coming in looking photographic details. O my god, I want oh my god. That's how.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 1: Shes going to force. This is f oh my, you know this isn't a good ideas the good id coming off the debuts, not take care of the Channer time proms working together. I used I to see the community. W give me a box. Well you can't because it's a podcast and the fun anyway, all right, all right, we're done. Let's go straight to Let's go straight to a w review. Sorry with Dynamite now, m hm.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome to Dynamite.
Speaker 3: Let's be dynamite now.
Speaker 1: Okay. This week's sign of my post forbidden or audition or Dynamite bitch break, Hackay match car will Rosburg during Garcia Sat versus Nightingale, Pack versus Bright, Dancing at Jervis Ball card hanging panogically, Brett Berger speaks, and Monday celebrating the Mercenaes SA Minday celebrated New Japan straw. Let's check what happened everyone on Wednesday? Dynamite packworst and Dancing the Summer Father Owen hearts. This week when pac in the first night of tournament, having single fifteen years to Chicago. Sorry didn't they were a seb the doccal paste first Gonna try out. Now that's right. They eventually started training stresses. See the bastard upper hand American dragon began beat up a hail of steam and return. They started special manage magicy all week been transmissions in near fall for dance. If I get the pen, mm hmmm, all right, and you told GARSI recording for a time. I dared the interview mm hmm. Takes two special times making sense to risk attaining pop spring around was all a great Chris down and wrist and well Na Brook in the ring we entered talking about from the door. Sure, but Tom he'll be on t w for his playing guns for Jack Hair called called him a race maker. Declaim ran out, said the elite packing that said stand up nine gales, some might own heart match. Okay, sat around on ramp. I brought a mealing middlehead pins, I said, instead of rolling down ramp, better arriving there Ridge mentality across Ferman the nineteth corner. Every dun she came close to the wedding. They build us story.
Speaker 7: Hm successful, They make a baby face one baby that man prove a regimentary has the ability master Clyde.
Speaker 1: But wait, I'm chicks, what.
Speaker 3: What light has that happened.
Speaker 1: I went a lots.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I mean he dropped that he he would, he would, he was, he got he was tying a kid, and then he was.
Speaker 9: Not like it.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't can't. He ain't give m fucking his money. He wouldn't die in a bucket ring. I don't give a fucking love money. God, he's all again. I caught mount the bastard kid. He would be, He's stupid, not.
Speaker 3: H You don't.
Speaker 7: Get get this is this fucker.
Speaker 1: Okay, bet it's probably coming and Sandler OpenNI commands the finals. Nona be Sandler mettle game paying back stage a cat phrase Marry Man a frenny segment with little Body Cannibal with size spot breaker turns. Brett came out talking a word for injuries. She realty at t I A and in the hospital, talking about prop Jackson returning from the paper. Dan't fans don't walk her back breaker both her name. She arrived the arena with a ring for instances celebration in the Indian is still in the ring balloon print Double cham Mane looked disgusted from the crown chat D M D and said, CEO, they trade some tense words themselves semi vines not officially like my neighborhood. Baker all In was well done, semi distached Baker's bay fasts and the feud bring her back to the fold. Beggar hugger Shimon was a nice moment. The ad calls him as safe Franny Chancer, interesting music, hilarious. Joe Hook, Joe Hook and co. Be sure about operations, m K j agony. Jared had a test kith I Arena for joining content and watched Hook on cage Agony to Leon and Joe starting to chance Chance writes get things going, calm down, Joe and a break. Jo was happy to see a fig all taking damage. Trios with dudes who like to fight was hard for Matt, even someone simplestitution. I expected Joe's teams at the Jerry go see him from the north of the s and where million chocoholds at three points, Baby Bell and Brian Keith Tanning the chance to Joe and Jaco joining using a t tiles a weapon. Joe hooks about to fake kJ agony, Heji and introews I need to push. Joe took his gift from being kind of funny. To be fourth in record time, even though it's not half the time. Hooker con has some trouble transition to final submission. Jed Jerri versus that on Paige Jack Cook came out at him, but let it go alone and step in the ring for first Brown maskins a wild car entry who's another during hanging and pay a big pop named Peter Bistre adult ja jin so have to lock the jehang minhewe Jared and the man Face took margrest and us took a trip to get law and Jared Haman slammed him in the stats that time, dropping down the stealed DT around the break. The matter is strongly perfect because they did two things. That was it brought by hanging out the versus heel while being seventhy for Jarred as the most promo of being in friends with Owen touched on a fans he locked page and Sharpshire cross throw and cheers. Jared tapped something brought on some best record done ag with his bow. Larry did I put him down for the three count Paige on new music sounds most to heal their own music. So the punches are throwing stiff the apron Pow the brutal hanging did a great job. Look at passive chance to swear the last papers Garcia International Champion. This week's main events Garcia Challenge for the National Championship. She didn't see his corners, Don Cow's Family show and Assassin still garcias as the show what operator was so are you having a can't swear Sunday? Its just been most best selling the ring Garcia on the words of the encouragement, seems very happy hold to find his second win. Okay when this best paid movement for different valies, the entire one, I just won't retiring close to cances per finishing and went around, I'll d quite up judging to get garcias ring FEUs to use it je Je turned around, wasn't taking out with a hidden blade aspect to free Garcia shots fine, may well wonder around? Yeah, use that? Fine, you win your friend? Use that? Okay, gonna be nastling all right, bad shoot people, No, that's man, let's pus. On the next segment, Box was like, hey, man, not be part of blood. That's it all The red Guarcians almost rospres countertip and watched problem enterprised power Drivers Unique Osbury looked like it was a whole back when the spring marked boy going on his opponent because the Great Garcia is a dancing anger. It was hilarious. So yeah, pretty much. Mm hmmm, let's see all right? So I ended up to everything do turn on Garcia and kicked in a blow blow the bell we knew bar May faced him on the last reps on Surprising and quick he busted. Do you jump into his ring and apologizing No rope, especially officials can changed some way. Manji Hilton has pit the boat but still done the way of sets of industry. Match between Garcias saw a few calment the title TV title boat. That's how I found it all up everything dress episode out of weave, single squad and that everything fell us are purpose hanging double j a great dancing I got a darc the only main events show the Most Time Midnight was gonna have to face Animam. We all have chin become two time Winter go through Goo should do it. One of the rare episode feel like every single watch open my friend. Yeah that uh now was in my review. So hope you all enjoy it all right, Let's go get straight to Ring of honor.
Speaker 2: All right, Ring of.
Speaker 1: Honor listen, yeah, r honor before the Happy July week hobby for late four for July weekend whatever, al right, Ring of Honor. This week's Ring of Honor future recourse was the Kingdoms. That night a flight more in Action and uh huh.
Speaker 3: Wait, oh wait this is.
Speaker 1: The wrong episode? Uh is it actual? Wait? Uh? All right? All right, I found the right one? Okay, rings we returned this we at the brand building death for Solder. This one's multiple chance will be tonight's episode probably build some time matchup coming street special at the form Joy all the US Symmetry Brave will host tonight's episode. So you told the Russell's Red Mat Promchigans based Lee Marian Ruby Grand Match ringbar T Tag Champs better than the table We actually take up mentally commanded proving ground match the Ring a women's chat diner Our T Champions starts hurt for tonight, Masha tape that tape up. All right, you go, just Rots and the Guns defeated the Dark Order. This trios proving ground match gave the can fight for a future shots of titles Cory handed by Bullet Club A what I had to do with lat of ten minutes and paying one of their opponents. So as a matter of fun fact, even if I alright eight O the three the most show Alrea eight of the shows. The Champions was pulled double duty using a modified three bet rule. Bob the place of j White was out three you know, kick things off against Austin Hot also across the iceolight earlier, but Robinson called gun broke and keep the match on even Neil Roston puts on.
Speaker 10: Climbing dog Pam you know, really calling range and chasing rendal Right, Reynolds opened a tin buster silver.
Speaker 1: Time getting showing Robinson Reynolds hot tack the guns.
Speaker 10: He ran out in the slashed corner. When I try to help off your bullet, there's up triple do. Eventually the guns here ten Ya.
Speaker 1: And America Financial Premier Gramma gets away their team the in for True druns for US history lesson marketing and sign the arking the sign of the Delectorate declaration of the independence. They didn't ran down the car and mentioned they were like a punchy kingdom in the face with ring gauntless and for some amazing promise back children and moved into m a meeting Adina and its Minia's can't peer back, saying before they can happen reevelopment and need to join the party. Velve Sa that she should be awarded shot at phoebe tild best worts, honor, make matters work for Miniaa. We'll be trying for rish women's well child. So no matter if it is clear the rest or not Venas stopped to find Charny Khan find out what's going on. The Betraena came back at this time on their backup the US CAP. They ran down some stratchings in the Washington Carriers of Americas Honor Club. Okay, I missed that. I'll give you a chance. I watching my wants to ours tack champions that Ben defeated mentally commanded approving my marriage. You have been asked me play the book something to find a little consponse can take the forma a man. They can opinion. Last WEEKND attended to draw there's house shining in the future, can command sharing always a parent of team? A little little try started trying to go as hi angel, but speaks hard and miss the old teen legend. All right, and I take that bet a one on one the story. Man, it's just their relationship stabbing h try doing that legitimate bring it back m hmmm him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, setting their stars a good start. Time gets well, may get up great workouts, work.
Speaker 1: Out, worked out, bringing worked out really once, bounce it out fun face o h m hmmm mm hmm. That's see m kay awesome. Let hype it on the story. That's the kind of first half of Mad flashes through Roth, so he's already kind of hit on. She came them a half market away. Then it picked the urge where we met passic village for the time out drums. He hit us something by the top road command and follow us to Ta at the time, I cares just David and retarded a little bit. Cha Healing had double team on Mathy. That's commander got the pending the way continue to America History location that you joined rushunt Russian right the top. All the presidents and hours just just sell as a rustaurant twice. They might not Suggs on the way they sign up to go Washington will Stephos the ring of our Chan University are trying to child draw a proving man proving ante the child man I can win here at ten minute time. Brow then Mario, we'll get a shout child every day you're not memorable. Caba co shut with Mary's size very well on breeze right matches sont really attention of tyler. I saim alright fory three Marie can tell you that add on mid air head in the match first BC teammate, you're trying to sing adver time. You're being out a cousin right and be able to look back against some lothing. I remember based mission but university. Don't do a breath. You're about five minutes a man drin get hold for it. He's a rope break tie went down. You know what you're talking Marit rope outside the rope, talk about it. Here's the substances on MARII when Satin the match stay pretty even. You're trying to pick up the page. Caught my right. It's that palle driver to exchange penny Attens. Tight down was in a minute fifty six. Well the brawlings changed shoe shots and man, I'm going to match. I draw howeber MRII last ten minutes so you guarantee a shot. You know you're a ring of out pier champion.
Speaker 11: So that was the meaning of a ring of honor, And well that's what I thought. Ring of Honor was a show this week, And yeah, that was ring of honor.
Speaker 1: That was ring Let's go straight to side down, Let's get it over with, all right, that's what he smack then sma, okay, the go down for money in bank, the car stif in the bank. We got organ play roads across the blood line, d o I trying to down town Hunter Bank our girl versus cancer a right, well did someone saying gee it was okay? We smelled them with a promote in the bank. Juesus was spusy on row on smat down. But who the fuck cares ta only night to a rock pretty absuming drawing metic hey gable drawing metage. Tried to speak, came out cut up by the music. The Chris father Bati, I remember a lot of sampuncha. He ran out, Andreid attacked, start brawl, not uned so much to take up Matti. End the segment. Yeah, okay, she probably versus pretty deadly. Nivines have been bay bastator. We went to the back of rain for talking. Montan tns be bad. They were in their old old gears that of the newest stuff since bying went bad. Last have to take her own. President Wilson. We met from two mus Ago. Ford had a nice agains. Opponents were telling Dawkins's honestly, I hate doing that White What can you do? Corner the whole time pretenders meal all my pole co hosts the one I like better. I could be a great voice ad. Honestly I could be the voice act So Matt Fews do teams who should propelt the tax division? But okays for men and a great athlete to find gram expensive work well anyone before pick up the whip routines. I had fall special with me match from Chicanigans good too good for me? Give me an inclusion. She possible to be pretty deadly. We got the dueling he chanced with the fuck ever Waybert be except a pretty deadly cancer for all right, don't get me to do this in a weird at this point, it's hardest. It sounded like that you can see the crowd. Yeah, yeah, okay. Gargell versus any Hardwell class were right form attached hands actually against former as detached hands. As Bella Hargo took up lay Heartwell. It's not Entry Manchester got break. Hargo took a lot of punch Malay which she was able to take it. Yes, as a short cuad cast test. Hal Bella had to finish the same time, get the vetteries, great jot pack and a lot of things. Okay interviewed them sit there, Clay an attention to gaining time files. I've done all pray Ter Cargail to be Heartwell. Loray, however, had to different fit the care so well. Hargo has a nice supper kick and the break ended. Bella came back whipper Heartwell was crying tinly. Piper Bayley versus Piper Nibbing Born in the road only can then talking about the budline money in the bank. I want to talk about his mom has felt scared of the show because you know who we are there. Bray Bailey took a never had their counter and show Sky the Crown powers to control almost wonder that time when the Roma kicked out of the covered bulldog corner. They built a chemistry. They grew up on cash on a funny show. You arrive us on the other bank of distracted bus, going out on the ring. Rain never been fighting across everyone around our brawl, and timmis trying a big moon zone out for Bailey one with the rose plant. They just a little bit to cut up by Knight Jackson.
Speaker 12: It's not forgotten Night Dack versus Bailey, it can't be forgotten. The other one that King's supposed to face the world champion. Why they're talking about that, I don't know, I say, don't give a flop. What the fuck they're doing the King of the Ring winners. I really don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, promos us right now and mosslogenic this way, it's Nimn struck his body hit, the ring goes boodle. That's what I got. Some probably have some sleep. Cmon hyped up on h Everyone goes wrong, so down down hundreds.
Speaker 9: C I Y.
Speaker 1: So the tag tiles are I went.
Speaker 7: Mhm right right.
Speaker 1: When Donnie Shan, Gargana and Rays and Waller here in the main event, the very did a good job building that. You brought up a second veil of the show contest matter or something saying nuts, it's tying back face change off from me, flush my man shirt and else follow Walter Waller hit say through apron but a time recovers with Porning pitting the crowd your father's hard and tropical girllocks Ben in the submissions to tig House want Siwich and win the match back to you on x T the L three ain't don Tom gonna win the tag titles w W playing the last leaves fordne on her breakouts instantly and plays them much being into the match, d I Y she moves all looks so smooth or Swiss and the Destroyers walking the possible leads the pole So yeah, it's by the end able to be a package being so and so the call why you need to be a trial chief, why we would win the money in the bay when we talk about DIA this week, Sill was standing go home show or pay review back save We get all the good Joe hype in the pay review two tagment Highland show both the Man fan can't provide fields and moments ameod episode the l y be the ta is gonna make a lot of fanthing the way may be over showed by Bank. We get guys all all this a good show, helps say, but this weekend scenes in front of Balance before Massmata help the time of time or I was that was. Let's go to ramp page. I get my notes from ramp page. I don't kill.
Speaker 4: H h m hmm whatever, Hey Grandpa, Oh okay, okay, let's go look at ramp past week resting back so I can't understand.
Speaker 1: I can't he anyways, Tony Mary Face, she doesn't follow tournament the fair faith and you know on the phial then that went tournament shot. It's what's a shot?
Speaker 3: They have all in.
Speaker 1: Plus commander and the singles bout those ults are fellows. H m hm. It starts to up like dominating the Knight pulling the mac pulling where Karen and Water Amanda somno Ruse hits some bulls horn the big Wind, big Win back Stay saying big Kingdah getting a man about the issues with color. I'm just trying saying as a man, carew Long takes my tiger ride doesn't need him.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: We're gonna match to Canno saying Caldi par could no ship, but you go to work early on fire Park Metow Big Swanta Bomb thinks that new Apocity taking out boots under Bomb like Kashida Fletcher ind in the match with Big Podract and Mike Queen, The Wind, Okay, Mats three, cowbds p g PA, Mission, Pay My Domics, March Luck, the semetch pretty much Many walk away with the Wind, Okay, we go Samo talks about theirco and Slexty's match whatever we go to match for Maria May versus a Carfa in the second round of Women's Cup. Maybe able to walk out with the winds right because she went earlier and lunch Starge's match. She wasn't control, even gone to Star's face. Many Invention Career in Control, Hypotytis Shire trains Dr Supersa. She hit the phone, May was able to kick out. Follow over the best of Hypnotime. May eventually entertained by Counada running that she had turned up pitting for the wind, celebrating the wind with Storm.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that was.
Speaker 1: Rampage an episode. Rampage was a decent and good. Yeah so that was mackdown ramp Page And let's go straight to Collision. Are your collision? That shown of my nice week Engine opened the Sweet Collision on sal Haven ms so the former champ Savuray attack Dane Garcia on Wednesday falls lost to well Ill spray, buying him up with the second Well pumps apologast scoring away made his way back to the ring. The second Man's found day to take a Hayman takes on White day. White were to face Everson Finals Wednesday, Wednesday expet Wednesday, We're frequent, all about us, Wembley's day of it all in Reo makes her enterteer and your ring turn against Lady Frost every Wedn's words cerety, noise the door, the cl clorient myke brisko kyl right, can't take them nice savages here for the teaching and parent whatever, all right. This means Clachman starts recapping j Ad attack Garcia the words the men are telling Ja he had better final finished his job and went ring all right, and had hall a good race. Ben jams reason for the fantass wrong and jogle Ben done against the fantastical. After any baby face, he wants focusing in particular and dumps on local homa and bread. And he says, fans the pond he was to give matching all land the time of the bat and your call said like a wish cannop of a bigger match of life. Spelling answer at the way he took and just said he would never ask let's see it again. I know, I know where I know children anyway, I know it is after finish and said, I know you opened the fans by the middle and child, but Jerry back of the ring, Jeff was raised the fan turn despite opening up these issues. WoT from home and people can't thank you to have for taking the wild top of him. Then fans turned on the favorite people. I swear, oh college well, Osprey, I just said eating when the person or seeing he was personally to the fans, tarriting for the fans because that's what life sucks, and just said the fans are much built and the only face would be on the top. She just said, will spurs a carabout sor Rais and Nelson Rais and just a challenge Ospord to fight right now. Osbury music hit but Noted so he wasn't here and Justed Osbury was here because he was a two faced coward for talent fans. Later the Colombo backstage struck there Colrad bumping out if you ignored but my first find where today? If the Fairwell on the mind really a piece of iron? Sash Tonight casting care the concan defeed the Iron Savages.
Speaker 5: So yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Treating unit for you to be fun. Yeah, espec kme the main way of contrasting against his saw. She's like, said Riley, Like what what thats been? Came for the win? So after that Ten Champions Jaff Harris spoke that stage from he chided Team Chamber title but he wasn't ready. Then Perry said he was ready to be he need even Chance spoke He was issued chance real tight okay, issuing an open child for Time's title. So something's going on in my head inter dimensions. I'm dealing with bea pack highlight swears like a well title fasi your uh Hang and panting back saying Lexinger. While I returned to that pace, it was been inside but r into the bucks but his family, we're going to the matter when he found opportunity us him Hang went back in sim very just for Strickland, how aim and promises dining Bert the Winston right the wrongs down to in the past, rest of a man never been in a beat, never beating Jay Waite, Martin Matt tournament magic page bopped off, So we started with the Beatrician door m try the door took advantage mission story became hippotest and threw up in the sun and the light revation across the innovation as the break door across store Boston Sland back where the door cast storm therement so the corner tart st fall straight and I'm catching Hilario handing storm from the wind. Your package were proving Niga with Marie and on Hard Foundation Tournament finals.
Speaker 2: What abuse of science as a promo New Boy Lee memorial shit Gardsen Cage but sheold work Backstay said, people get up little called globe sat ways nice.
Speaker 1: They glogled the chances power. The blackluster chants were running for all that one might. One Cage depends on bringing Chail Champs to New Heights. Ja White and everyone dog every gonna with Sirrey a w He's called in Kissabe and near the can shop see anything just at spotder Heave should be happy with fires around his appointment saved time, ka killswe kills would beat up saving on screen h kids Champ with a child a period of Mark's stunt to retain.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, h.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Filling up, who is I's forgot people talking talk? Who's that nim drink. Don't the ball down there play trying journey him and stolen injury.
Speaker 13: A big return, massive big students locate you, Shaid, but but charge our parad to be Mirco stuck for the sane right.
Speaker 1: Oh dream, Imperial party Son for til dog My son was fantastic here, But I be like a Mammo of a period Carol went Mo friend posted to start being a regular game and make everyone look good, help her look perfect? What they all to do? Perry looked like it saw goes. He saw his own dressed partner looked like stunts up his challenge. Parry office stunt chance to leave the stunt to hit button and lay out shots close shots stunted way from Royalt but apparently darting to go for stick air fall. Crouching parents stunted, apparentlyay the boots and stun fired up catch a pair of hurri CANbus sup plus stunt hell turned a cold break before it go to top rope. Perry caught up tom bom bombing to the turbaco. Perry to hit the glass jaw knee for the wine real package of dances win. I'm done with one hard foundation to my finals called Couto defeated the Beast. Mortis the fun for time count to a national powerhouse, some on the war Power Challenge or colts chopped block cousin came the Warburg, so came Elson. Their phone went from raising quarter generally Marris top row, what what about? Signed up twenty others four turn ahead of Mars under the Bay Star had Morris were in your phone? So I dropped help my mad car bonds and their pall because the Multimore floor monkeys up. But m yeah and cold dad.
Speaker 3: Talking you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm right here, m h m hm all right, mm that's mh mhm mm hm hm yes, mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm.
Speaker 1: And the podcast a complain m h mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hm h m hmmm. I'm going a Mexican last calling out.
Speaker 5: Grass craps, call down, calling calling, calling him, calling his ass off his crown.
Speaker 1: He bobs up, but he's saying ship he was lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, h.
Speaker 3: M m hmmm mm hmmm, um hm mm hmmm, let me.
Speaker 1: M h m hm m hmm. That's what. Yes, head up, stupid craft Canadian man guy. And when Eddie at the boot. All right, Morris came back, picked Custom and dropping back bass, get back back on your font constantly called Moros had trying to swing. Costolan had a round for the wind Custo defeat. The Beast was a first counter to you. So yeah, yeah, anyway, yeah, alright, you're gonna mat matter, back said, and there's a Custom attacked by j say Gan Garcia home baffle be having all this off his stripe and his left side, his body make full of covered manopasse. He let see his hands on first. Didn't know what would be. But when you come here, won't be getting the dance. Dan Garcia Edge getting red death, Yeah, freaking red real return high came, not more real. He was back then frost real action Cross started Evan heading so that Coultu like track covid mm hmm that's s s R S for the winds. I can't do this. I gotta figure out a clip shame fly back stands, the rampage. I got paid for leaving them physical Peter package, have you so much? Jericho's dam piece Street Fight, next Dynamite You going to the main event the Hard Foundations and my finals hang in to j white. Those are austome main events who have great chemistry. The white pick and spots get page like a pit bullfight red bull as you bulls three with fins and jet jered containing balls and picture bouts on paper, but means together beautifully. So ringing ass is going foreigner crowd for a band game. We're rejected from the billing about one of the bucks. Senor time ferod Page Page to the fighter whitely and heavy straight rings and paid white lying slamser ring across the road. Yes, all right it's true. Oh yeah, yeah, mm hmm, so yeah paydvisual care gud. I'm for whipaid of white belt. Jut Terre came out and take a bit away from paid for the instacreated by nerve referee Christian Kate snunk in the registry of white Page. I had to clinch the spine before to find a bloody page. I ain't owen heart at thetirement show and eneditions and yeah that was collision. So that was then sly podcast. I'll see you next Sunday as usual for another episode as usual. Thank you, goodbye,