Speaker 1: Okay, Tulsa Gabbert, the Director of National Intelligence, has now issued a criminal referral. She has sent it to Pambondi, the Attorney General, right to the Department of Justice. So she's now not only handed over all of the damning evidence regarding Russia Gate, but also saying no, these are crimes and there must be indictments and prosecutions. Here is the evidence. The ball is now in your court. So the DNI, the Director of National Intelligence, Tulci Gabbert, has just issued or sent a criminal referral to the Department of Justice. So the pressure now continues to mount on Pambondi. Six one, seven two, six, six, sixty eight sixty eight is the number very quickly. This is from six to oh three. And by the way, this is a quote that Tulci Gabbert it is very fond of as well. And so this is from six' oh. Three, jeff let me just give you this quote And i'll leave it at. That and it's of course By Edmund, burke who is considered the greatest conservative, ever really the founder of modern, conservatism a Brilliant british conservative, thinker. Statesman in, fact even was a politician at the, time but a brilliant philosopher and, writer by the, way had Strong irish blood in him as. Well he was sort of An Anglo irish. Thinker but, anyway just so that you, know he was Also irish and The irish like to claim. Him, anyway the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do. Nothing let me repeat, that the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do. Nothing and of course he wrote at the end of the late eighteenth. Century and when they use the term, men they meant men and. Women they, don't you, know they weren't politically quote unquote correct as they are. Now so the merd men means in that, time it, meant you, know as a generic both men and, women in other, words. People And Tulsi gabbard is very very fond of that, quote and she should, be and, HONESTLY i think she embodies. It you, know she really is one of the few good, women but you, know men who are willing to stand up against evil and speak, out and that's what she's. Done now this is getting more and more media. Play it is Spreading trump is siding With Tulca. Gabbard he wants now there be prosecutions and, indictments And Pam bondi is still, resisting so we shall, see and With Susie wiles as, well so we shall see how long this internal division. Continues but there's no Question Mike johnson now wants to depose and Put obama under. Oath he wants him. Subpoenut he believes there should be a, full full blown congressional. Investigation he's also calling for a special. Prosecutor there's more people now calling for a special. Prosecutor so the pressure is building and building and. Building six one seven two six six sixty, eight sixty. Eight sharon In. Carver thanks for Holding, sharon and.
Speaker 2: Welcome Hi, Jeff Hi.
Speaker 3: Sharon, YEAH i listened to, you AND i was just you, know with what they're, Doing like you, know to, everything there's a season and a time for everything Under. Heaven well they right now we already have war on the. Streets they're they're professing we're going to. War they're spreading it all over our. Country AND i know everybody, knows but we're just entering the seventh. Month so, yes everything you say is, true and yet timing is everything if he's going to, go they better have a battle. Plan they need the battle. Plan they can't just go out there and do without a good battle, plan because he's in trouble, already and to do it, haphazardly to do it today and not have that in, place they've already. Gone and you say that they know the, truth but nobody out there knows the. Truth nobody who's out there warring IN us streets knows the. Truth AND i go working in home care and people listen TO msnbc AND cnn and they don't know the. Truth and how are they going to get? It you, know they're going to have to do. Something BUT i believe that if they move too soon the wrong, way they'll they'll go After. TRUMP i, MEAN i saw a thing that said that The iranians have a forty billion dollar bounty on his. Head if that be, true they.
Speaker 1: Have a bounty on his, head On, milania on all Of trump's, children including by the, Way, ivanka and even his. Grandkids you, know his. Granddaughters he's got beautiful. Granddaughters they want to kill his. Granddaughters so there's a bounty on him and literally his entire.
Speaker 2: Family that is on the.
Speaker 3: Street they control that, mob and they're going to just, say we told you he was going to do, This we told you he was going to do. This he's. Bad so they have to do it with, precision they have to do it with. Discernment they have to do it at the proper. Time as far as you know what you said about them going to destroy.
Speaker 1: Evidence, sharon can can you hold? On we're up against a. Break let's go right back To sharon And. Carver, sharon IF i could just ask you a very quick, question because you made the. Point trump's already in. Trouble he's getting a lot of blowback from obviously sanctuary. Cities The democrats now are gunning for. Him they're already talking impeachment should he lose the. Midterms you, know they're fighting him in. Court it's constant law. Fair now you've got this huge bounty that The mullahs have put on him and his entire. Family Black Lives matter is waiting to, Erupt antifa is waiting to erupt if something should happen To, obama if he's arrested or. Whatever so you're saying he's got to be very. Careful timing is absolutely Everything, sharon do you think now is not the? Time in other, words That trump should just hold off and maybe let more of this information percolate and let people sort of lay the groundwork a little bit more so people become more aware of What obama and his criminal cabal. Did or do you think now is the? Time i'm just curious where do you stand on?
Speaker 3: THAT i was thinking, too is it's only seven months and some of his bases. Wobbling maybe the foundation needs to be more solid underneath his feet in this presidency before he steps into the. Plan and, also if he's got this faithful group around, him he better not move without the wisdom Of god because he can't do it in his own. Strength they're gonna they're going to hang him out and say.
Speaker 4: Look what we, look, look, look, look, look look.
Speaker 3: We told you he was going to do this and, somehow AND i don't know how they're going to do. It they've got to get the truth out to the masses because they're out in the street and they don't.
Speaker 2: Care.
Speaker 3: Uh you. KNOW I i do something for work WHERE i go into in and out of houses and nobody Watches Fox news or anything like they're watching seeing in AN. MSNBC i heard him say crappy stuff this. Morning they don't. Care and somehow, HOW i don't know if you've got to do banners in the sky and tell them this is the. Truth but they need to. Know AND i don't know how you get that out, there some somehow find a way to get the people to know the truth before you, step before you.
Speaker 5: Do and it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have to be next, year but, GOD i know he needs a foundation underneath them before he makes them a LITTLE i. Believe.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Interesting, Sharon thank you very much for that. Call so, basically What sharon is saying is get your ducks in a, row because if you go against the deep state in this, WAY i, mean this is the heart of the deep. State, now this Is, obama this Is Hillary, Brennan clapper call. ME i, mean this is the whole. Gang this you're going to you, know you're basically you're going to. War and if you think they're going to go down, quietly you got another thing. Coming So sharon is, saying make sure your people are behind, you make sure your ground underneath is, solid and make sure you're ready because the other side is going to hit you with everything they. Have six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight, agree, Disagree steve And. Sterbridge thanks for Holding, steve and.
Speaker 6: Welcome Hi, jeff thanks for taking the.
Speaker 1: Call my, Pleasure.
Speaker 6: Steve, yeah, okay my first thing is two THINGS i want to. Say, FIRST i wanted they should go this fan He may with all these low interest, loans he's going to hit, This he's going to Hit latisha all that, stuff because that was all the stuff that he got. Hit in, Fact i'll tell you just, PERSONALLY i went for a modification For Fanny, may and they'd be playing around with the. Games they, say you look they lost Right paybork this is but Yet Chiff Latitia. Kamala they all. Good they all good modifications just with a phone. Call and you AND i know if you you know average person's paying five to six seven eight percent now they're probably paying the twos because you, know i'd like to see what they're interest. Rate i'll bet you people would, Say i'd like they should bring that, out get a special prosecutor and go after instead indict in them for that For Margers front number, Two pambo AND BONDI i agree with. You maybe time to Give Ken paxton there they got to. Go you gotta. Start the timing is. Now you can't wait any longer because you Got Brendan. Klapp but you got all those, things, uh you, know and Even General. Flynt look at how many people they've prone in. Jail if we don't hit them, now they're gonna come back with a, vengeance and they're gonna Hit, Trump they're gonna Hit. Advance we won't see A Republican party. Anymore it'll be, Gone.
Speaker 1: STEVE i don't like to use sports, analogies but for whatever reason TODAY i. AM i don't know what it, is but let me ask you. This if you got a picture on the, mound you're the, manager and that picture is getting shell. ACKed i mean they're just you, know they're hitting that. Guy they're hitting, doubles, triples home, runs they're clabbering this. Guy what would you do as a? Manager would you take would you take them? Out would you pull?
Speaker 6: Them that's that's What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying That's PAM bondi. Right i'm, thinking, like, okay get a reliever in, there you, know, like, okay you're getting, Shelled, fine you're getting shell. Act, okay it, happens uh. Too you, know that's. Life let's get somebody else in, there get a reliever in, there and let's start pitching some strikeouts and get us out of this, inning and so we can start going about. Ourselves so, No, STEVE i like the way you're, Thinking, steve what do you say, though To sharon's point just before you came on, Saying, okay in, Theory, steve you're right in, Theory, jeff you're right in the real. World and in terms of what she deals, with she, says, LOOK i talk to. People they're not listening to The Kooner. Report they have no clue this is going. On they're WATCHING, cnn they're WATCHING, msnbc they read The Boston. Globe their brains are completely. Brainwashed so they're, like Arrest obama for? What and this could lead to violence on the. Streets this could lead to The democrats launching a massive counter, attack, saying, look we told you he was going to start putting opponents in, jail and before you know, it you've got literally an insurrection on your. Hands and this, thing you, know blood could be flowing on the streets because The democrats will inflame their base to say we have a. Dictator so If trump's going to go, forward he's got to have his people behind them one hundred. Percent what say, You?
Speaker 6: JEFF i think it's just like When trump went Into, iran we didn't know anything about, it bing bang. Boom he went in, there blew them, out and that's. It we got to. Hit you gotta hit fast and high like they. Do because my idea, WAS i don't trust the mid terms what happens, then AND i don't trust The Republican party because they'll flip these guys like no. Tomorrow because now with all this stuff that came, OUT i Think telsey gab they called her a spy for how many years you, know and everything. ELSE i think you have to hit. Now you're going to start bringing him in just Like flynn. Said look at What flynn went through because he didn't play ball with. HIM i, think to be honest with, YOU i don't want to give him any chances to stop making making deals with These republicans that playing ball and they're going to sabotage and look at he'd have enough of trouble with your Own powell with his interest. Rates look, funny When powell knew was For, biden he drops the interest. Race but For, trump he keeps him up. High you, know SO i don't TRUST i don't trust the the. Infrastructure everyonember he had His pence was uh was a big.
Speaker 1: Think that's a great. Point, okay great points in, General, Steve thank you very much for that.
Speaker 4: Call.
Speaker 1: Uh, No i'm with. You he's looked to. Me you've got, look you've got him served up to you on a silver. Platter you take him, Out you're not going to get many opportunities like. This and she's put it almost like in a. Boe she's set it up for him. Beautifully so you, know to, me if not now when that's the? Question six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty. Eight steve In, Rochester thanks for Holding, steve and.
Speaker 2: Welcome good, Morning, Jeffy Hi. Steve we are a nation of, laws not of, men and we seem to be changing from that narrative that was designed By John, adams was it.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 2: Yes the other thing is we.
Speaker 5: All these, candidates our nominees have to be approved by The. Senate when these candidates go around talking to different, sentences do you think this is a deal maybe being? Made, Yeah i'll vote for, you but this is WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Want, OH i agree, You, No, steve that does happen all the, Time there's no. Question that's Why i'm starting to think maybe some of these appointments that try has or. Compromised and you, know And, STEVE i think the Previous steve made a very good. Point, look The democrats are going are waiting for the midterms because they're going to try to steal. It at a, minimum they want to take back The, house if not The house and The. Senate but it doesn't matter just The house. Alone they take back The, House, steve as sure as the sun. Rises they are going to Impeach trump again and again and. Again they are going to Defund. Trump they're going to defund ice the border, patrol the. Deportations they're going to bring his presidency to its. Knees that's, why you, Know i'm looking at this And i'm, saying you don't have that much. Time you, know you don't know what the future. Holds AND i agree with. You we're a nation of, laws not of. Men obama's not above the. Law hillary's not above the. Law brennan's not above the. Law Call he's not above the. Law they broke the law and they, committed you, know they committed the greatest crime. Possible kevin In. Wooburn thanks for, Holding, kevin and Welcome.
Speaker 4: Jeff good. Morning thank you for taking my.
Speaker 1: Call my, Pleasure.
Speaker 4: Kevin i'm just Making i'd just like to make one. Suggestion we have a vacant Former alcatraz off the coast Of. California we Have Alligator alcatraz In. Florida we also have a nicer place known as The Colorado supermax In, Florence. Colorado, now all of these fine people can be picked up and held if they, Desire if they desire to take the, fifth they can sit until they're willing to, Speak when all of their statements can be checked and verified against one, another we will get to the bottom of.
Speaker 1: It, Well, KEVIN i think that's what they're afraid. Of it's obvious they don't Want obama. Subpoenut they don't want them under oath because then we've got. Them because the evidence is the evidence is the. EVIDENCE i, mean the memos are the, memos the emails are the. EMAILS i, Mean i'm, sorry but that's how stupid they. Were it's not just that he, told you, know a room of what twelve to fifteen people what they all had to. Do but these idiots went and memorialized. It they literally wrote it. Down that's Why Tulsa gabbard, Said, look we've got the, minutes even got the. Seconds she WAS i can even tell you almost exactly how the conversation went word for. Word so that's why they don't want them under. Oath that's why they're. Petrified that's why just to piggyback off of what you're, Saying, kevin when and you, know it looked shaky the last, say twenty four hours because behind the Scenes Bondi, Patel Susie Wilds, BONGINO i, mean we're really putting up a. Fight they were digging in their. Heels, no leave it. Alone we can't, Prosecute we don't want to. Prosecute shouldn't, Prosecute Tolca. Gabryson what are you guys talking? About this is. It we've got, them And trump wants to. Go he wants to, GO i mean he wants to go all the. Way, now With johnson going publicly deliberately in that interview saying we're gonna Put obama under, Oath we're going to depose, them we're gonna have a full scale congressional. Investigation they're all going to be brought, in they're all going to be put under. Oath and my recommendation to the president is get a special prosecutor and we'll back you all the. Way in other, words, no we're putting they're putting the squeeze now On bondy and they're basically saying they're not going to worm their way out of this. One so that's the, Problem. Kevin, now, look either day tell the, truth which means they're all going to Hang, okay they're all they're politically they're finished and they're in serious legal, jeopardy or they plead the Fifth and if they plead the, fifth that's, selfie that's basically admitting. Guilt so at a bare, minimum if you do this, Strategy obama will be completely. Unmasked his supporters will see him for the bumb that he, is for the trader that he, is and really for the criminal that he. Is so it is going to be at absolute best for The, democrats it is going to be a political pr nightmare that they may never recover. From and at the very, worst a lot of people are going to. Jail So i'm with, You. Kevin if they want to plead the Fifth i'm telling, you it's their political. Funeral so that's why now they have to try to squash this with everything they. Have the problem, is, well See garbard's got the receipts and she's got a president that's willing to stand by. Her so you, know, again we'll see what. Happens but This Mike johnson, DEVELOPMENT i can't tell. You it's. Huge it's. Huge and the other problem the deep state has is THAT jd is Backing trump one thousand. Percent so say they want to Remove trump or take Out trump or whatever sick ideas they, have, well next man. Up he's even More trump Than. Trump if you want to know the. Truth inside the, ADMINISTRATION jd thinks That trump sometimes is too, pragmatic too, flexible that he makes too many. ACCOMMODATIONS i, mean he Loves, Trump but What i'm saying IS jd would be even more of a hardliner Than. Trump SO i, mean the next guy is just as you, know for the, liberals he's just as tough and as bad as the first.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 1: Kevin final work to, you my. FRIEND i love what you're.
Speaker 7: Doing it takes guts and may the grace Of god go with. You heap up your good. Work, please thank. You everyone appreciates what you're. Doing your wife and CHILDREN i, know hold you in the highest. Regard thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i appreciate. It thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much.
Speaker 1: Kevin, uh you, KNOW i just wish they would show it at, home you know WHAT i? Mean up my? Kids, god you, know would it kill you to listen To? Daddy you know how many TIMES i tell him that Any by the, way it's funny Because mike And sandy will always ask me every Single, monday you. Know you know we get Together, paul you, know pre show production. Meeting they're, like, hey how is your? Weekend and my answer is always the. Same the. Kids the kids mean ALL i did was spend time with the. Bambinos