Speaker 1: Joe's a friend, and I was trying to be gentle with him about what I regard as being a dangerous tilt that he and some other podcasters are encouraging. What I really maybe should have said, then can now, is that everybody recognizes his expertise in the areas they know about. I get very annoyed when I hear people who are in no way recognizably historians, in no way recognizably expert in the subjects they talk about regurgitating false versions of history that I saw debunked already in my lifetime. I mean, there's an area of the American right which is at the moment simply reheating David irvingism.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of talking about Douglas Murray, and I'm sure you are too, But it's important and I'm going to have to connect some dots on this one. So by the end of this you'll either think I'm a genius or a crazy person. But I implore you to stick with me, because I have a genuine point to make, and I think it's an important one for people to at least consider. You just have to consider it, okay, you have to consider it. So Douglas Murray drops an article today in the New York Post and he I'm going to read through some of it for you because I want you to get a feel for it. Basically, he's calling for standards when it comes to the podcasting world. And I think we all know what he's hinting at. With standards. Who will set those standards, who will enforce those standards? How are we to do so? What will be what will be the punishment? Well, sounds like a hop, skip and a jump to censorship now done. It ironic given that Douglas Murray rose to major prominence railing against the woke, censorious nonsense under the Biden administration, and now he seems to be taking much of the same tactics and repackaging in them for his own cause. But I want to point something out about Douglas Murray that I don't think most people are aware of. Douglas Murray, who came out of Oxford. Not long after graduating, he writes his very first widely read book, which was Neo Conservatism, Why We Need It. This is two thousand and six, so he's a approximately twenty five year old man at the time, and it's odd that a twenty five year old would have such a keen grasp on geopolitics and politics in general and be able to elucidate to his audience why we ought to be fighting these endless wars. He then proceeded to make his career by traveling to war zones and telling CNN or MSNBC or Fox News what they wanted to hear, which was that the Empire is doing great and this war is necessary, and that if we only keep funding and arming and fighting in these wars, then victory is just around the bend. And he did over and over again, despite the fact that his track record has been demonstrably proven to be horrifically wrong over and over again. Douglas Murray and his ILK of IDW guys, the intellectual Dark Web guys, guys of Sam Harris, Constantin Kissen, who's kind of this modern version of it Dave Ruben. Very interesting the similarities that they're all pushing the same narrative, All of these guys that rose to prominence being these intellectuals that pushed back against censorious nonsense, that were courageous enough to tell the truth when no one was willing or no one was permitted to do so on the internet. They now are circling the wagons to try and deplatform in particular my guy Dave Smith. Not just Dave, it's also Daryl Cooper. And it seems as if they are angling to damage Joe Rogan, or at minimum damage Joe Rogan's relationship with heterodox thinkers like Daryl Cooper Dave Smith. Certainly, if Scott Horten were ever get an invite, if I were to ever get an invite, they don't want they don't want people like us going on those platforms. So why why are they talking about that right now? Well, I'm gonna get to that, and that's the important part. But before I do, I want to read you a little bit of his article, because I think it's important that you understand his argument. I could read you from Constantin Kissen, who released his article just yesterday, but it's the exact same fucking article, So I'm not gonna read you his. That's okay, right, I think you'll permit permit that omission. You can read it on your own if you're really interested. I saw this article had just dropped while I was at the gym. I read it. I was so enraged I had to come and record an episode right away, so I'm doing so. Here's what he has to say, Douglas Murray released late last night. He says so called Israel Hamas Ukraine war expert spew false info on Joe Rogan's podcast. There has to be a standard. I'm gonna try not to read it in his voice. Last week, I seem to break the internet. I went back on the Rogan podcasts to talk about my new book on Democracies and death Cults Israel and the Future of Civilization, which is available at all good bookstores and on Audible. Since you ask, I've been on Joe's podcast a number of times before and have always enjoyed it. Joe is a master of his art. A lot of people think they can talk casually, interesting but interestingly for hours. That's mainly because Joe makes it look so easy. But this time I went on with a question, so he wants to clarify I'm not talking a shit about Rogan here, but he kind of is, because he's going to now criticize some of the regulars that Rogan's had on over the past year. Having not spoken to Joe since the wars in Ukraine, and Israel started. I had become increasingly irked that the guests he had that he has had on have been almost entirely anti Ukraine and anti Israel quick interjection, totally false. He's had on multiple guests that are pro Israel and pro war in Ukraine. Brogan even pointed that out during the conversation, so certainly not true. Many of the latter, in particular, are not just been addictively and maliciously anti Israel, but have been spewing claims that are demonstrably false. Many are also people who are simply in no way expert at what they are talking about attacks on Israel. One of these is a comedian who goes by the name of Dave Smith, claiming some Jewish ancestry, he has spent the eighteen months since October seven, twenty twenty three being very unfunny. Indeed, specifically, he has decided to spend his time going around the podcast world sounding off about Israel. How dare he? In the process, he largely cites people like him, people who have many views but no obvious expertise, people like Daryl Cooper, who says he isn't a historian, yet has been invited onto some of the world's biggest podcasts. As quote a historian, one of Cooper's many ahistorical claims is that Winston Churchill was the chief villain of World War II. On these and many other occasions, Cooper has simply lied about history. When invited to debate the world's foremost living expert on Churchill last year, he declined, saying that he didn't know enough to go against such a figure. Yet still Cooper gets an on show after show to throw out falsehoods that he can't even back up. Sometimes you read it anything, but he can't even back them up, and on which his online interviewers seem happy not to challenge him. Another such figure from the world of comedy who was changing his shape to fit the time as Rogan guest, Ian Carroll, is what are you even talking about? Ian Carroll's not a stand up comic. I don't think he's ever tried comedy. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't. What all right? This is someone who, when he last went on Rogan's podcast, very carefully tried to minimize the evil of Adolph Hitler. No, I don't think he did that outrageously and completely falsely. Carol claimed that in the nineteen thirties Hitler had kept his anti Semitism down, a provably false claim that Rogan did nothing to counter. Well, that's not true, and there are historians that have documented this quite correctly that in fact, in the lead up to World War Two, it was not very popular to make his full opinions known, and he did downplay them for political reasons. Not to say that he was not in fact a very fierce anti Semite, but rather he was just trying to get into political power, and therefore he downplayed some of his more heinous instincts. All these men have also been paling around online with Holocaust and ires and proud any Simites like Jake Shields. My bout on it. It's funny, I'm friends with all of these people. Oops, all right, my bout on Rogan. Two weeks ago, Rogan had his mate Dave Smith on yet again for a long podcast but for my return to the show that I could come on only if Dave Smith was once again in the studio, as if Joe didn't want to be unaccompanied, or that Joe thought it was I, of all his guests who must be challenged I just got to take a pause there. Uh yeah, I think that's exactly what happened. Actually, I think that Douglas Murray hit up. Rogan said I got this new book and I want to shill it. And Rogan, having had on a lot of guests that have gone against the pro war narrative, have convinced Joe that, in fact, people like Douglas Murray are the propagandists, quite to the contrary to what Douglas Murray is attempting to claim here, And I'll get into his history and explain why I think not only is that true, but also that Rogan and Dave and everybody else is right that they should not be listening to a absolute imbecile like Douglas Murray. But I digress. I'll get there. I like a debate as much as the next Scotsman. But what resulted was more than a debate. It seems to have led to some kind of podcast world meltdown. The first reason was that from the outset, I challenged Joe on his choice of guests and why he had been giving a platform to only one side of a debate, and a very conspiratorial one at that well false premise he wasn't doing that. Continuing, he and Smith were immediately defensive. But the real problem came when I raised the issue of expertise. Because, as I said then and have said often, we have lived through a period when the experts have gotten an awful lot of things wrong, from the Covid lafeique to the Hunter Biden laptop. We have lived through years after which distrust of experts have has become inevitable. Yet that doesn't mean that expertise does not exist. I agree. It does not mean that a comedian can simply hold himself out as a Middle East expert and should be listened to as if he has anybody of work. I did not mean that someone who says they are not a historian but who practices false history should be cited as a historian. This point seemed to rile both Smith and Rogan. It appears to have riled their audiences even more because many people seem to think that what I mean is that they are not allowed to have an opinion that is wrong. I think they are. It's just that there should be a price to pay for spreading bullshit, and part of that price is that you should be called out. Have you been there. If I had gone Rogan's podcasts and held myself out as an expert in MMA fighting, I suspect he would have noticed if I had kept making mistake after mistake and shown ignorance piled upon ignorance, I think he'd say, hey, you don't seem to be very knowledgeable about this, and he'd be right. So why is it hard to grasp that something similar applies in other areas, in bigger rings and more important fights. Having spent most of the last eighteen months in Israel, Gaza, Elebanon in Ukraine, I don't think I know everything, but I think I know a darn site more than someone like comic Smith, who admitted he'd never even been to the region he spends all his time talking about. Oh so you have to go to a country to comment on it? Do you? Said? Part of the Internet? Again, The answer is obviously not, But if it is your job, or you're making it your job, then probably yes. If I filed columns for this paper pretending to be an expert on countries I've never been to, I would expect my readers to complain, as they should if I filed columns about a war zone from the safety of West Palm Beach. I think it would be a fraud. Journalism has had its own meltdown in recent years. I got to take a quick pause here because this is so unbelievably irritating. Well, guess what, Douglas, you were sitting there. Why didn't you do it? Why weren't you able to actually poke any real legitimate holes in Dave's narrative about this war and how it began. It's not as if you weren't sitting right the fuck there for three hours, so you failed miserably to counter his arguments in real time. So what are you actually asking for, Because it's not simply that you want someone to call bullshit because you were there to do that, and you're now doing it again when you're not there, So that's not what you're calling for. What you're calling for is for people like Dave Smith to no longer get that platform. You are calling for deplatforming. It couldn't be more obvious. I just want to make it clear to everybody if they're not picking up on that, it doesn't mean that we don't have standards. Much though that might amaze some people. What the standards are in the new media, especially on podcasts, is still being worked out, but there must be some otherwise the new media will lead people into errors and evils far greater than the old media could ever dream of.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, could they lead us into a twenty year war in Afghanistan? Could the new media do that? Could the new media concoct a bullshit story about WMD's in Iraq that lead to the death of a million people? The new media get us into a war in Ukraine for the past two years via proxy and have hundreds of thousands of perish unnecessarily? Could the new media do that? Did the old media do that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was the old media that did that. So you're saying that the new media is going to do something worse than that. Might I add you were one of the figureheads of the old media that led us astray, that lied through your fucking teeth for decades, who wrote a book titled neo Conservatism, Why We Need It in two thousand and six, at the spry age of approximately twenty six years old. You're propagandizing the world and you're getting national attention to propagate the idea of neo conservatism, which was the ideology of the empire over the past twenty years. Be it neo conservatism, neoliberalism, doesn't really matter. It's the same general framework because it led to a ton of disastrous wars, every single one of which you saw first hand and lied about over and over and over again. So when I push back against what he's saying here, it's not to say that I think that there shouldn't be standards in independent media. I think there should. But the number one standard is that the audience decides, and the audience ought to. I can't force them, but the audience ought to decide based off of track record, who is and who is not reputable. And if you have been following Dave Smith or Douglas Murray's work for the past decade, then you already know the answer. And the answer is Dave Smith is far more reputable than Douglas Murray or Sam Harris or Constantin Kissen. And Dave doesn't run from a fight, and he has debated all of these issues at nauseum, and he has dominated those debates because he's right, because he's arguing from strength not weakness, because he's not a propagandist, because he's actually doing the research, and and then testing his own metal against some of the most highly acclaimed academics out there, and time and time again he trounces them. Not because he's some unbelievably gifted debater, not because he plays tricks, not because his audience and his fans are dupes, but rather because he has the truth on his side, which is, at the end of the day, the greatest secret weapon you can have in any debate, Are you telling the truth or not? Because if you have to defend a falsehood, any reasonably gifted debater will defeat you. And that is what Dave is doing time and time again, and that is why they want Dave Smith deplatformed along with others. So this is where it gets interesting though, and I hopefully it was already somewhat interesting. But Douglas Murray, as I've already laid out his history, his track record is atrocious. There isn't a war he hasn't advocated on behalf of, and there isn't a war that he told the truth about. And there is an a war that's gone as he described it to be going. And there is an a war that actually turned out to the positive of the people there, or us or the world every single thing he said about every single war has ultimately been disastrously wrong. So if you and Constantine Kissin and Sam Harris and Dave Rubin and others want to require there to be standards, well then let's start there. Let's judge each other by our track records. Put my track record up against y'all's. I'm happy to do it too. I don't have nearly the audience or nearly the reach, and I haven't been doing this nearly as long as Dave Smith has. He's been doing it for I don't know, going on fifteen years now. I've only been doing it for four. But regardless test my track record, I get a lot right. Y'all get almost everything wrong. Why is that? And by the way, everything that you do get right when it comes to two genders and you know, fighting against woke and fighting against censorship, I got that right too, and so Dave Smith. So basically, what's happening, in my opinion, is that the audiences are taking in the content from all of us and they're realizing that we're just better than you, that we get it right more often than you do. And the reason we get it right is because we're not paid propagandists, which I believe you to be. Why do I say that, Well, let's get into the history. Mister Murray is on the International Advisory Board of the NGO Non Governmental Organization Monitor, a Jerusalem based in GEO described as pro Israel and right wing, which was founded in two thousand and one by Professor Gerald M. Steinberg. So interesting, isn't it timing wise? Because just a few days ago this happened. Waiting off is rarely planned.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say waived off. I'm not in a rush to do it because I think that Iran has a chance to have a great country and to live happily without death, and I'd like to see that. That's my first option. If there's a second option, I think it would be very bad for Iran. And I think Iran is wanting to talk. I hope they're wanting to talk. It's going to be very good for them if they do. And I'd like to see Iran thrive in the future, do fantastically well. I know the Iranian people. They're incredible people, always have been, very smart, very energetic, very successful people. And I don't want to do anything that's going to hurt anybody. I really don't. But Iran can't have a nuclear weapon. It's pretty simple. It's really simple. We're not looking to take their industry, we're not looking to take their land, we're not. All we're saying is you can't have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: So what happened earlier this week was that Trump jd Vance, Tulsi Gabbard, Pete Hegg says Scretary of Defense, and whiles they all basically advised against the Israelis striking the nuclear facilities within Iran, which means that they were very very close to doing so. Now, this is important thing to understand. This is what I've read, I don't know, you know, to be one hundred percent factual. New York Times reported on it, you know, take it with a grain of salt. But assuming that's true, what it tells you is that there are elements within the Trump camp that do not want a full war with Iran, and there are other elements, Marco Rubio being the top one that wants to strike Iran as fast as possible. And I just think that this timing is extraordinarily interesting. Just imagine for a second that you're a government official, You're in charge of you know, the Mockingbird Project for the CIA, and you're realizing that the narrative is getting out of hand. All of the wars that you try and propagandize the American people into supporting, Suddenly they're not buying it. The reason that they're not buying it is because they're not getting their news from you anymore. They're not getting their news from the people that you've been feeding a script to for the past fifty years. We're not tuning in to Cronkite or Dan Rather or anybody anymore, none of them. We're turning into independent news sources. So you got the Rogan's, the Tim Poole's. Maybe you tune into Dave Smith now and then if you're trying to get public support for a strike against the Iranians, wouldn't it be good if you had some other trusted, independent voices that you could turn to and you could say, hey, we want you to put a fissure in between Dave Smith and Joe Rogan. Wouldn't that be nice? What if they were all former IDW guys that argued in favor of free speech and open dialogue and against censorship. Wouldn't it be great if they had that type of track record where they're supported by some portion of Rogan's audience, wouldn't it'd be great if they could be the ones that come out against him platforming people that are counter to our interests when it comes to propagandizing people and priming them for war. Look, I know I'm connecting dots here, and i know I'm making a claim that sounds a little outlandish, But when you consider the fact that at some point in the past, it was reported by former CIA agents that they had more than half of all nightly news programs were directly under their control. By some estimates it was upwards of eighty percent of the commentators were directly under their thumb. So if you think, given that Joe Rogan gets fifteen million viewers on average and all these other shows do hundreds of thousands, and nightly news shows are lucky to compete with them, if they do it all, if they've already done it in the past, why wouldn't they do it now? Right? I don't think I'm I don't think I'm reaching here. I'm literally extrapolating or not very distant history, and I'm applying it to the present. I'm arguing to you that it would be foolhardy to believe that they wouldn't be doing this, that they wouldn't be applying leverage to these platforms to try and curtail their messaging. Timpoole got in the line of fire just last week because he met in semi private with Benjamin at Yahoo, Prime Minister of Israel. Interesting timing on that one, too, given that these strikes were supposed to be happening this week. No, I'm not saying that Tempoole accepted any money. I don't know that, and I doubt it personally. But the fact that you have all these idw guys coming out, all in tandem, all basically verbatim, all in sync, all on the same messaging beat, all destroying their reputation in order to try and tarnish a guy like Dave Smith, you don't find that interesting. You don't find that timing super interesting. That they nearly got this war that they've wanted forever. Let me show you how long they've wanted it.
Speaker 3: There any other nations that you would recommend that the United States launch preemptive attack upon at this point.
Speaker 4: The answer is categorically as the two nations that are vying, competing with each other. Who will be the first to achieve nuclear weapons? Is Iraq and Iran. A third nation, by the way, is Libya as well, while no one is watching, under the cloak, is trying very rapidly to build an atomic bomb capability. The question that you ask, I think it is vital, it's important, and that is what do you do about it? You have to dismantle the network, and the question is do you dismantle all of it at once?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: The first thing you did after the wake up call and September eleventh was that you took on the first regime, the obvious regime. You remove the Taliban regime and you scatter it. Okay, although it has not been completely destroyed it. Now the question is what's your next step? Knowing that three of these nations are developing nuclear weapons. This is not a hypothesis, it is fact. Iraq, Iran, and Libya are racing to develop nuclear weapons. So now what is the next I believe that the next step is to choose. It's not a question of whether you have to take action, but what kind of action and against? If I had to choose, should there be military action first against Iraq or first against Iran.
Speaker 2: I would choose to go after Iraq. So that's Benjamin net Yahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, talking to our Congress over twenty years ago, laying out the game plan. Some of those faces that you saw in there, they're no longer with us. Gaddafi and Libya gone, Saddam Hussein in Iraq gone, Iran still standing. So we have these reports that come out the same week that there's this attempt from these former IDW guys to try and sever the relationship between Dave Smith and Joe Rogan. The very same week they were this close to getting the bombing campaign geared up against the nuclear facilities in Iran, which Iran has said repeatedly. I can't say that they'll actually follow through, but they've said repeatedly that if you do that, they will fight back, they will defend themselves. And we've got a lot of troops in that region, which means we likely lose soldiers in response, we lose Americans, which means cassaspelli, which means full war. I don't think I'm taking huge logical leaps here right now. This is the other key thing to understand the Israelis, from everything I've read, don't have the capacity to take out the nuclear facilities that the Iradians have, because after they've already taken out their facilities so many times of the past fifteen years, they have buried them very, very far below the ground. Therefore, the only munitions that are capable of actually reaching them, assuming you don't actually just go in there on foot, would have to be you know, basically bunker busters, which the Israelis don't possess, not the ones necessary to get deep enough to actually take out these facilities. So what Netanyahu was in town to do was not just to meet with Tim Poole and other independent media folks, but he was there to talk to Trump in person, to try and get him to take on their war to strike those facilities which have led to a war between the United States of America and Iran and who knows who else. So, yeah, I don't think any of this is coincidence. And I think that they they sense that they've lost their grasp on the narrative. And I know it sounds ridiculous that they'd be concerned about some stand up comic, some member of the Legion of Skanks like Clint, you honestly believe that they're going after Dave Smith. You honestly think that they're trying to to undermine Dave Smith. I just want to be very clear with you, guys. There has been no more successful other than maybe maybe Finkelstein, there has been no more successful commentator debater on this issue over the past eighteen months than Dave Smith. If you think he's not on their radar, you're out of your fucking mind. He is absolutely on their radar. I struggle to believe that Douglas Murray, James Lindsay, Sam Harris, Constantin Kissen, all of these guys. By the way, constant Kissen was just on two weeks ago. He was just on Joe Rogan two weeks ago. Douglas Murray was just on last week. I struggle to imagine that these men would risk their relationship with Joe Rogan, the largest platform in the world, for no good reason. And I think there's a very good reason, and I think that they've been employed to do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I can't prove that, but I want you to pay attention to what they're doing and what they're saying in the synchronicity with which they are doing what they're doing, and judge for yourself. As I said, I'm connecting dots. I'm not saying it definitively, but I am saying Dave Smith is absolutely on the regime's radar. They want their war and Dave Smith, Rogan and independent commentator space like the actual independent commentator space that has very significant audiences these days, is a problem to them. And they if they can't buy you, they'll threaten you. If they can't cancel you, they'll deplatform you. They're gonna do anything they can because they don't have any other choice. They already tried the censorship regime in the twenty twenty twenty twenty one timeline didn't work out so well, so they got to try something else. And who better than a guy who sits on the board of a Tel Aviv based Inngo to push this operation. British guy sounds very authoritative. He's gotten every single war wrong over the past twenty years, but people still give him the time of day. They still listen to him as if he's some sort of reputable figure that you ought to take seriously. But don't listen to Dave Smith, who's been right about everything for a decade. Dismiss him. He's a stand up comic. Why should you be listening to Dave Smith? He's a comic. Listen to this guy who's been fucking wrong about everything for twenty years. Wouldn't that be preferable if you enjoyed this episode, But you still need a nicotine fix because you can't put down the vapor. The cigarettes got an option for you. Zippis toothpicks dot com promo code Clint ten, get yourself ten percent off. I love these things. As you can tell, I am cutting way back. It's all a consequence of having some other item that is, you know, still satisfying that very very heterosexual oral fixation issue that I have. Anyways, zipp ixtoothpicks dot com promo Clint ten to get yourself ten percent off. You must be twenty one or older to order. Warning. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Zipmore smoke less with Zipix nicotine. Toothpicks that's zipp I x nicked. That's zipp I X toothpicks dot com promo code Clint ten. Get you some Get the fuck out of here. I mean it is so it's gaslighting. It's so irritated and I and I honestly believe that I'm I'm right on this. I think that they are running a goddamn op and I know it sounds crazy, but I think I'm right. Let me know what you think in the comments, like subscribe, share it around being bing bong. Quick note before I get out of here, Trump put COVID origin on White House doc Gov and basically he's pointing the finger at Fauci everything that we've talked about in the past. So I'm not going to recap it all. I think we're all on the same page. Anyways. It's nice to get confirmation of what you and I already knew four years ago. I guess it's nice to know. But here's the reality. Fauci's still walking free. There's nobody that's facing trial. There's nobody that's even under investigation as far as I know. So until that changes, I don't give a shit what you put on your website. We need justice and if you're not capable of delivering that, then this is just lip service. It's just basically trying to assuade our concerns while delivering nothing. We need actual investigations, actual prosecutions, lest these people do it to us again. They locked down the world, millions of people died, and they transferred the most wealth and human history during that twenty four month period. If they get away with that, well then you can just write off our future because if there's not justice to be found for something like that, well then there's no justice in this world. And that's the truth. And I hope, I hope that Pambondi, Battel, Bongino, Trump himself are the real deal and that they will eventually go after not just those people, but also the Epstein folks. And if you don't, well then you're in on it, and that's too bad. I hope you're not fingers crossed. Like I said, like buddon comment, subscribe, share it around. Thank you guys so much. We just did back to back thirty k viewership on YouTube for my two most recent episodes. I have never done that with a solo show. I've had some shows that did fifty to one hundred thousand views with guests, but just me shooting the shit with you guys to get that many views is bonkers. Couldn't have done it without you. Couldn't have done it without you, guys, sharing the show and telling people about it and picking up your nieces and nephews and sons and daughters and grandmas and grandpas and mothers and wives. And you picked up their phone and you didn't tell them shit. And you just went to Liberty Lockdown on your favorite podcastcher and you click subscribe and you didn't say anything. You handed it back to them. That's the only reason this is happening because of you, degenerates, and I couldn't be more appreciative. I'll see you guy. You're not gonna believe this. But just as I was about to publish who Else sits down? A bunch of these guys I keep talking about. So I've been talking about Constantin Kissing and Douglas Murray. They're the ones that released these articles over the past forty eight hours. Who else was I talking about? Well, Dave Rubin just had on James Lindsay to talk about what you're allowed to talk about on the internet. What are the odds all of the idw doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. Let's listen to a little bit of it.
Speaker 5: Podcast is stan is a place where people scold the mainstream media for failing to live up to their standards while having none of their own.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking a.
Speaker 5: Lot about this because people are putting aside even the specifics of the debate, and you guys are welcome to talk about whatever you want. Obviously, as we watch mainstream collapse and the gatekeeping that you were talking about earlier, James and most people watching this, I think agree that gatekeeping has been terrible, especially COVID. I think blew apart so many doors for people that now they're questioning everything. And you've got people thinking that Winston Churchill was the bad guy in World War Two and somehow Hitler was good. And just like the litany of things that we've opened, we've upended, we are finding ourselves in a weird place where everyone's just gone off to their corner to find truth. Is this like, in some sense the most dangerous thing that a modern society can be in where we're just going to all define truth for ourselves. And in some ways we have to blame the gatekep, the previous gatekeepers, because they did not do a good enough job gatekeeping.
Speaker 2: For James, Lindsay says some stupid shit. I got to interject there now, the most dangerous thing you can have, The most dangerous civilization that you can live in, is not one in which we all have our own truth. It's one in which we all believe the same lie. Hello, isn't that obvious If you all believe the same lie, If you can propagandize an entire population into a lie, it can destroy you. Not just destroy you, but it could destroy the world. There's so many examples historically of this, where I mean Japan World War two. There's aspects of that within twenty twenty across the entire world, where the entire world believed a lie and we almost destroyed ourselves over it. So there are lots of paradigms in which civilization is jeopardized, not because we all get to talk freely and some of us might believe wrong things, and not because the gatekeepers got it wrong, but rather there was censorship, and the gatekeeping was there to prevent us from discussing things and to prevent us from getting to the truth, which you guys are now trying to do because the open dialogue has led us to a conclusion that isn't in alignment with your funders. Yeah, I'll say it. That's exactly what I think is happening is that your funding source is telling you, hey, open dialogue was all good right up until they started to say, hey, what about this relationship with that other nation in the Middle East? And all these wars that we fought, and they've all been disastrous and they've basically bankrupted us. They put US ten plus trillion in debt. Maybe we shouldn't be doing that anymore. And then all of a sudden, all of these guys that are interested in open dialogue and free speech and debate, no gatekeepers, no censorship, All of a sudden, all of them have a problem all about the same issue, and there's one unique thing that ties them all together.
Speaker 6: Ride or Die for Israel. WHOA wow, fascinating. What you're witnessing is postmodernism. What he's actually putting his finger on is called the postmodern condition. So now we have of I guess the alt media, which largely codes right podcast to stan is a great name for it, because if you don't pay your right dues to it, then.
Speaker 2: They'll kick you out that it has gone postmodern.
Speaker 6: This is the postmodern condition, and everything that went along with postmodernism on the left that sucked is going to come here. That also sucked. There's a day out there who have gate kept the institutions so that their knowledges are considered valid and nobody else's outside knowledges are considered valid. Therefore, outsider knowledge that challenges the existing establishment is considered more valid. And so that's actually also what he's touching on. So this is why these people qualify under a brand name like Woke Right, because most of them identify on the right. They push so called right wing values, and they've adopted a left wing of pistemology.
Speaker 2: It's not that I'm not interested in expertise. It's not that first hand accounts don't have value. It's not that going to the location of the place that you're talking about might add additional context that is valuable to your listeners, your readers, whatever. It's not that I'm arguing that it's I'm certainly not arguing that everybody who has a heterodox view is correct at be absurd. I'm arguing that the experts have failed us, and you guys stood shoulder to shoulder with us as we pointed out the same thing. You were that the experts were wrong about XYZ in twenty twenty twenty one, even long prior to that. But now we're saying that we still believe the experts are wrong about this issue, this issue in particular. You won't engage with us on a debate on the merits of our own arguments or our own due diligence on these issues because you can't, because we have a really good case that none of you can take on, so much so that Douglas Murray sat mere feet away from Dave Smith for three hours and couldn't contend with our argument because it's a solid one. So that's the reality. I'm not arguing that every heterodox view is correct. I'm arguing that the experts in these particular arenas have been wrong and continue to be And if you're going to talk about getting narratives wrong, then why the fuck aren't you looking at Douglas Murray's track record of being wrong about every foreign intervention for two decades. Well, the answer is that you don't disagree with him on that because you guys are pro war, because you are pro empire, and whether you be neo conservative, neoliberal, or just bought and paid for shills doesn't really change the outcome you are coming to the wrong conclusions because you're wrong, not because we are, not because we're seeking out miss and disinformation from stand up comics, but because that stand up comic has done more research and more due diligence and tested his ideas in the open marketplace of ideas, and he has prevailed time and time again. And that is why all of you are unifying to try and unseat him. But unseat him you shall not, for the king shall reign. So this is utter garbage, obviously, But I did have an interaction with James Lindsay today that is very it just it's a great example of what I'm describing here. We make solid arguments, they don't contend with them. They laugh us off, despite the fact that we are winning the debate. We're winning the debate not because our audience is stupid, but because our audience is actually listening. Check it out. So my buddy Liam McCollum posts a meme. It says Dave Smith, America first, Douglas Murray, the War Party. Very accurate. James Lindsay quotes it says libertarians, every war is just unless it's fought by America and its allies. It's a critical theory of the great power, just like Lenin and Stalin taught the Soviets. It's not America first, it's America last and moral authority because of its power. It's not libertarian either. So all of that's wrong. I'll show you what I responded with, but just to start off with, every war is just unless it's fought by America and its allies. There are very few wars that libertarians find to be just at all. Were probably the least pro war you'll find. And I responded opening statements straw Man conclusion, peer confirmation, biased deeply Inhale's own fart, continues, continues, evading all of our actual arguments. I see why you love Douglas Murray. He responds to me, give me your theory of just war, if and when you're ready, and compare your theory against the Hamas Charter and its consistent behavior since the nineteen eighties when it was written. For all the talk about quote your arguments, put up or shut up? So I put up, and guess what James lindsay. Shut up. Here's what I said. This is a description of just war theory. So I'm going to go through each aspect of it. Bear with me, It'll take maybe sixty seconds. Hamas attacks, Israel has a right to respond check mark, so that falls under the just war justin bello, the nature of the response is massively excessive, wiping out tens of thousands of innocence. That does not qualify just postbellum, which is after the war. There is no real plan for peace, and there hasn't been a serious effort to establish an autonomous Palestinian state in decades. Israel has a right to respond, they do not have a right to mass slaughter innocence, just as Hamas has no right to do so, despite the decades of blockades and abuse the Palestinians have suffered last resort. This is another criteria for just war theory. All reasonable, peaceful alternatives must have been exhausted. They were not. In fact, Hamas was propped up by NETANYAHUO because they didn't want a two state solution, diminishing Fatah gave them the quote no partner for peace argument, So that doesn't check off either probability of success. There is no chance that they wipe out Hamas the state of goal without wiping out or ethnically cleansing two million innocent non combatants. That doesn't check discrimination. The IDEF has failed miserably and avoiding harm to non combatants, as has Hamas. That doesn't check proportionality. The force used must be proportionate to the military objective of avoiding excessive destruction. If you've looked at Gaza at all or thereabouts, it has definitely been excessive. So proportionality doesn't match. With all that being said, And this is the key part, and this is what really frustrates me about the framing that they continue to apply to the libertarian argument, be it Dave Smith or Scott or myself or anybody else. Is that I said, with all that being said, I am only interested in ending America's involvement. Funding and arming the Israelis while providing aid to the Palestinians is insanity. You want the war to continue and for me to shut up, fine, publicly endorse the completeisation of American involvement, pull our troops from the region, and the aid and munition shipments stop bombing Yemen. Until then, I will continue to speak out. I've never argued that Hamas is fighting in a moral way, nor have I defended their actions. You are attempting to force a false binary, when the third option is all most libertarians want, namely to not be involved, to not be robbed to fund the mass slaughter of kids. The fact that you struggle so mightily to understand and this simple premise tells me you are either not trying very hard or you're being paid to take this position. I don't care which it is. When I say America first, I mean it, and I do I mean it and they don't because they're liars. Now are they paid to lie? Or are they just principle lists hacks and people that you probably shouldn't listen to anymore. That's up to you to decide. See, that's the beautiful thing about this. I'm not interested in seeing these people deplatformed. I have no problem with Joe Rogan having them on all the time. I don't care because I believe that as long as we have an open dialogue, as long as we also contend with your ideas in this arena, we will prevail. Because we're not afraid of having our ideas contended with. We relish it. James Lindsay calls me out, says put up or shut up. I put up. It's now been an entire day, no response likely won't be by the way I checked his timeline. He is tweeted all day. So he asked for an argument. I gave him one, a very solid one one that whether you agree or disagree, I think that the conclusion most America First people agree with. We don't want to be involved. We don't want to be funding it, we don't want to be fighting it. That's what we're asking for. Until you stop that, we're not going to shut up about it. And the only reason that American Libertarians are really talking about this as much as we are is not because we're ride or die for Hamas anymore than we are right or die for Vladimir Putin. It's that we are funding one side of these wars. We are funding the Israelis, and we are funding the Ukrainians. We're also arming them. That's the reason we have so much to say about this, And that's the reason that you don't want us to have a voice anymore. And that's the reason that you don't want us to be on the largest platforms, and that's the reason you're all working in tanem to try and undermine this movement. And it's not gonna work. I already know for a fact can't tell you how. You could probably guess that Joe Rogan is privy to what's happening and he is not taking it kindly. So keep it up because we're not gonna stop, and we're not going to back down. And you guys can keep ducking and dodging us and quote tweeting and then running away when we make a more compelling argument and we ratio the shit out of you time and time again. We can debate you live and just trounce you and crush you over and over and over again. But you still have the access to the corporate media that'll give you some some semblance of that authoritative nature that you once held. But in this world you all can't hang. And that's not our fault, that's yours. Get better, and if you don't get better, well then expect to get dominated. And I make no apologies for that, because that's the game that we're in. You have heterodox ideas. Test him, and if you prevail, good work. And if you lose, Each Shit Douglas Murray, James Lindsay, Sam Harris constantin Kiss Him. I got a stuff in my episodes with each Shit. Anyways, I'll see you guys, So please quick reminder before we get out of here, Mike Lindell and his employees want to personally thank you for your continued support of my pillow. They have a big allotment of their bed sheets that were earmarked for the box stores this spring. Well they did digged again. The box stores didn't come through, so they're going to pass the savings on to you. Now there is no middlemand so you're going to get wholesale prices on their famous Giza Dreams and per Kale bed sheets. Giza Dream Queen's size normally one thirty nine ninety eight, your wholesale price sixty nine ninety nine. It's like basically half off. Come on, so go to my pulo dot com and use promo code lockdown. Free shipping options are available. This allotment won't last long. When they're gone, they're gone, so remember go to my pulo dot com and use promo code lockdown. Get you some cozy, be sexy as hell like Mike and Dell and the unbelievable Giza sheets. Get you some cozy you.
Speaker 7: All those snoops and Nosey Parker is sitting in their homeland security funded centers of excellence, telling us day after day we must think as they say and vote as they say, or else we're traitorous, pudin loving fascists and enablers of dangerous disinformation. Motherfucker, I'm an American.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 5: It's gonna your park, home to liberty and compan Yeah, it's on Wold.
Speaker 2: Where did it come from and where did