Speaker 1: Ray, We're live definitely. Yeah, thanks for doing this and sorry for postponing. I was in really difficult shape the past few days. But I think I'm going better, and I know I am because I can. I can walk around again basically unassisted, and that's a really awful feeling. Again, I don't want to belaver these things because that's depressing and it's laying. But it's fucked up man to not be able to to not to not be able to move around in your own power, you know. And I plan to be around for a minute, Well there's no guarantees, and uh, you know, I maybe well be around for rather thirty or forty years. And I prefer not to be wheeling around like Christopher Reeve or something. I mean, in his case, he got injured in an incredibly stupid way. I mean, and I'm not trying to be mean, but becoming a quadrin because you were engaged in some foppish rich guys sport and a horse like bucked you off and like broke your fucking breen. That's really stupid, you know. That's not uh, that's not like having a degenerative disease or so like being a gladiator and getting again, like hit so hard by Jack Tatum that like you just break. It's like I've become I've become skilted to Questrian. Look look at my tights and my dressage. It's like that's some fagg it shit man. You know, like, uh, you shouldn't be doing that. I mean, I I don't know that that was a stupid rance, but I you have these kinds of thoughts that you're sick and your mind's falling. You got a feeder and you're like I can't get up and walk around. I'm like, am I gonna turn into some asshole in a wheelchair? Like not? I mean not not. People in wheels aren't assholes, but I feel like one just because and concern away and with my life. I I wouldn't feel real thrill to a dad for a few different reasons. But so and it's been on my mind. I mean, these kinds of things are always kind of on my mind conceptually because of what my subject theories are. Since I've been on YouTube, since I said up my channel, I've started I've started looking around at what political content looks like. There are more I mean both because I I want to get a sense with the album. Right of the matter is I don't totally fail at it. I mean again, I'm not I'm not trying to stack up as many numbers as I can because that's bullshit and I'm not a cloud chaser, and also with the kind of thing I do with that that would never happen anyway. But to get a clear picture sort of of the state of the body politic and how these major platforms, I mean, YouTube's not properly social media, but it does have that aspect. I've started, you know, and I watch YouTube a lot, but it's curated stuff like I'll watch Military ninety forty five or I'll watch which is some of these restored high depth videos from the thurn Reich. I'll watch, you know, World War one stuff or something. And I'll watch podcasts like the Event Horizon Pod. But I don't consume a hell of a lot of content. They're a putical nature rather than Sean Ryan and prior Tuck. But so I'm doing more of it, and there's an overwhelmed the overwhelming amount of it. I haven't coded it, but it's got to be it's got to be over seventy percent. It's got to be close to three quardin eighty percent of the politically coded content, it's anti woke stuff that's one hundred percent about Hollywood I peas, or about what's on TV, or about what some legacy media infotainment anchor is signaling, or what Stephen Kolbert is saying, you know, And it's like, Okay, if you're approaching it as this is you know what legacy media is saying. We've got a lot of touch they are, or this is how they're trying to characterize or piece questions, I'd be like, Okay, yeah, that that that makes sense, you know, especially if you're a media analyst, and I'm not. You know, I'm a dad and junkie, but I'm not. I don't deal in media primarily. But that's not what it is. It's these guys saying this is an outrage because I love Star Trek and the woke Marxists are ruining it. And I mean, if that's kind of lame anyway, especially if you're a grown man, I understand if it was like teenagers or something. I mean, I was never then invested in ips like from the time like after I after I stop and obsessed with you know things like like tabletop games and kids stuff. I kind of beget obsessed with the shitomen do now, like rock and roll and Third Reich and stuff. And maybe that means like a stunted man. But I mean my point being, even though I like stuff like Battlestar Galactic or like Mad Cross Saga, that I wasn't like invested in it, like it was like religion or something, because they'd be fucked up. But these guys are, and they're convinced that the cooler comp venue is is pop cultural stuff. And aside the fact, I mean we could I don't want to be cliche and talk about how yeah you know, or be some containers old person be like, go, if you know you're over twenty one, you shouldn't be into that shuit or whatever. But I mean that case could be made. But these guys, they their entire worldview and the way they view authority, the way they view potentialities, it's totally tethered due regime authority and adjacent elements like legacy media. Like that's why would people ask like somethings when it's a landmark or whatever. It's like outen about, like guys and girls will strike up conversations with me because I'm kind of an unusual looking person to be Sura and the last one I'm into and obviously I you know, other than flying the flag, I do like I don't have discuss that kind of stuff with him, but you know, I I don't know what to tell him, man, because it's like, I'm not into the shig you're end like the novelists I like, or guys who are friends, like other than Shane Stevens and you know, uh, Gustave Hasford and and stuff like that, the novelists Of'm into our dudes, I know, and like you'll preay con it with. I don't like read Harry Potter or watch Yellowstone or there's some stupid ip that I'm like all invested in. And honestly that's not some too cool over school code but it's not it's not some new fangled thing. Man like dude he got a lot of respect for is you know Johnny Rotten, he's like a good dude and he's he's the good kind of irishman you know, uh who calls people out on ship, you know, without filter, you know, and the whole when they when they canceled him or tried to, you know, Johnny ronwel thing. The way he presented it is, he's like, you know, we were trying to create an alternative to the system and what it was putting out because the system was trying to wipe away actual culture, because that's the basis of descent, you know. And uh Lion has got an interting backstory because he grew up in a genuine white ghetto and his parents were Irish immigrants I think originally settled at Mercyside, didn't end up in London, you know. But and that's that's when people didn't particularly like Irish people in London. I mean, I'm sure now you can still go to mean, I'm sure you can go to places on the mainland where that's still the case, but it's probably more in kind of like loyalists strongholds and stuff, you know, in Scotland. But you know the whole, if you don't like what the system is doing, if you're actually opposed to it, you do exactly that. You do what these early punk guys did and say what they're putting out on the radio is garbage. We're gonna preate our own ship that we think is cool. You know, and there was a lot of that, I mean been in Italy in Europe, especially visual art, but other kinds of creative activity that's got an outsized impact on the political in a way it doesn't in America. But that's why it's such a joke when these bougies and these regime at Jason historians, they pretend like the fascists or the National Socialists were these mitt Romney guys who were who wanted to censor things. It's like, these were the dudes you people censor. It was literally an artist, like the dudes who constituted like the March on Rome. It was a bunch of it was, you know, it was. It was a bunch of self identified out laws and artists and futurists who wanted and you know, war veterans who developed a contempt for the stability and the conceits of bourgeois life, you know, because their forwud of experiences of teenagers and young men was in the trenches. You know. This is something that normies can never understand. And it plays in obviously to the fact too that these fools, and most of whom admittedly like live exclusively online, but some of them are plugged into packs and stuff. You know, these guys being like the plan trusters who Trump could literally like rape their sister in front of them, and they say, like, you know, for everybody Trump's doward it, here's his reasons. But they they're obsessed with this idea that you can't possibly go outside the parameters of the extent structure. And it's side of the fact that that's historically obsolescent, Like why the fuck would you want to involve yourself with that anyway? But I mean, that's a litmus test, you know, if you're not if you if you're obsessed with abiding convention is defined by regime authority, you know, you're you're a bougie fuck who's obsessed with fitting in and not making waves and god forbid breaking the law, you know. And those people have nothing to do with us. They're they're they're the opposite of us. They they think that we should be locked up, you know, And that's I know, people come down on me too for talking about bougie sensibilities because they can't think outside the box. They think that's just like some term or something. But you don't understand, like well, street people and rich people in other words, people with hustle, they don't think that way. It's only trashy strivers who are obsessed with clout and are obsessed with what randoms are gonna think about them, and who who love the police for their for its own sake. They're the people who think that way, you know, And that's why everybody, that's why everybody dumps on them, because they're fucking assholes, you know, like they're it's.
Speaker 2: A wealthy A wealthy person is A wealthy person is only interested in the regime to see how they can use it, either for they can use their wealth to either make sure that it doesn't touch them or that it can somehow benefit them. But that doesn't necessarily I mean, you're a rich person, you know, like Miriam Adelson or something like that. You think she actually worships politicians, think she actually worships cops. No, she has utter disdain for them.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also too if you were, if you were a rich guy or lady, the police work for you such that you have anything to do with them. But like something I realized separates me from bougiees. What kind of a person, what kind of a rational adult man? A woman calls the police, as if there's some conflict resolution service, like no hood dude, no fucking outlaw lait dude, and no, no, no rich guy would ever do that, because if you do that, you're a complete fuckhead. And it's also just not the way adults think, like you're gonna go tell the teacher, like you you call the police on yourself because somebody hurt your feelings or you can't sort your own shit out. You know, it's like the fuck's wrong with you? You know. Anybody who thinks that way, their epistemic priors are fucked, you know, and they're not. They're they're not educable. You know. That was that was Metzger's old point, and he was he was right about that. And that's just one Uh that that's just one example. And I'm not I don't care to goorically hate the police despite the fam. I mean, I never call them. I don't trust them. But uh, one of the fellows who's coming to he's coming by to meet me because he's in town visiting family. He is a police, you know, and he's a good dude. I mean, I uh, there's as my wife, I'm not going to open up to him, but it's kind of the way I'm with everybody who's not you know, like somebody who's a true friend of mine. But uh, you know, people, I don't like it when people is trying to dismiss what I say is if I'm some police hater because of the way I live my life and stuff and because of my background.
Speaker 2: Well, I told me, guy told me years ago, probably twenty years ago. He's the only reason to call the police is if like your bank account gets hacked and you have to fill out a police report to like get the insurance on it, because only or.
Speaker 1: If you blastom guy breaking in your house and it's like, well I'm calling you, you don't claim I just fucking murdered this guy in cold blood. There's a dead body in my fucking front lawn. But yeah, and I called my lawyer before I called the police. Yeah, exactly. I mean, like, don't get me wrong. Still, and if you're a single woman in the big city or something, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about these dickheads where it's like you will looked at me wrong. I'm gonna call the police because I'm a because I'm a white nigger, goyous fuckhead, like Uh, you know, I'd like if I actually pose that question in normies who pulled that on me? It hadn't happened lately, but that probably is gonna happen again soon. You know, I'm calling the police, and I say, okay, I mean obviously I bounce immediately. I'm not gonna like wait around to like hash this out in the conversation with the fucking police is. But I say, like, what exactly are you gonna tell them? And they give this like the fuddled look where it's like in their in their in their little mind, it's like you offended me or hurt my feels. So if of course I'm calling the police because they're they're the teacher and they're gonna make you do math problems on the truck board or wrap your knuckles or something, you know, But I they should be an obvious point, but it's not, and it plays into a broader thing. Man. You realize how not on side these people are. Like I remember, like when I right before I got out of law school, that's when these freaks were. That's when they're big fetish was pretending that there's something that exists called gay marriage. So when people would ask you about it, I'd say, well, that doesn't exist, like what you ought to say about it, it doesn't exist. It's a marriage is a categorically discreet sacrament. Then not the state can't declare that the non existence of something in human societies is an example of invidious discrimination and then steak it into reality. I'm like, if you think that judges, can you eight human sacramental practices by speaking them? Well, you think you think judges are sorcerers? Are they some like supreme or been a council their holy men? I mean that the government could say tomorrow that you know, grass isn't green, it is blue, Like, why why would I care? So people acting like they're gonna ruin marriage? I'm like, why what this is? This is not whing the government's purview, and it's like a masturdity anyway. And it'd be like if it'd be like if I said, you know, there's no human societies that hold funerals for living people. That's because they're denying a live people of the festive celebration and the sober reverence given to dead people. That's discrimination. You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna see to it that the local magistrate issues a declaratory judgment that living people have a human right to a funeral. Okay, I mean if I so I walked outside and there was people enjoying funerals who all lives. If they were like a little taving a birthday party, those people are disturbed, or they're really really really fucking stupid, or they're just delusional, like this idea that government can annihilate culture to a declaratory judgments and some crazy Jewish judge like, I don't understand how people think that way, but they do. You know. That's why a bunch of these queers who like want to buy PC Principal hexf soiled underwear and stuff these like these like these like closet socket, sausage, jockey vet, burros and stuff. They're like all peeing in their pants and super happy because they're like PC Principle ended woke. I'm like, well, what do they do? Is the military's mandate no longer to enforce social engineering by violence? Did he removed out pressing them with sexuals and females from the military. No, he said he can do a lot of push ups, and he he drops Instagram videos of him lifting weights like some little kid and uh then he says that he's like a billy badass war fighter, and like that's it to these people, you know, because they're like, yeah, see, like the last guy he was talking about woke stuff. You know, it's uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, HEGs up, got rid of the woke stuff. Now it's just uh double the punishment if you make a ju show. Yeah what else he didn't get rid of the woke stuff? Like he's he's in principle, you know, like he'll he'll like threaten to like physically assault you if you like make a sexist joke or something like that. That's his that's his angle, that's his jive. But I mean the fact is, I mean, anybody who thinks the military's cool at all, it's like fucked in the head, like I.
Speaker 1: You know, it'd be uh it'd be like uh like any self identify like you know, I'm pro white, right wing, but I love the US military. It'd be like a commandsche being like I love the cavalry. It was awesome when like they told me fucked up my way of what like you know. So that's why people need I mean, that's why anybody who claims me on side needs to cut ties with this bullshit, you know, and that's not I and I mean that's to be clear. I mean, that's just a complicated point. But it is reducible to some precepts that should be fair leaded in brass human psychology. It's it's highly symbolic conceptually. It's that's part of the way the mind structures the world, you know, as it receives inputs. You know, it'd be interesting to see how if you know, like if there was truly somebody who was availed the centric deprivation, like how that would shake out. I don't mean like some stupid fancy story like like the Helen Keller story that was someone pushed by old anglophone socialists and new dealers. I mean if there actually was a man or a woman of high intelligence who went blinding definitely on or was otherwise availed the centric deprivation, like what neural pathways would develop and how symbolic psychology would shake out within their own conceptual in our life. But those kind of thought experiments aside, you know, people they'd become attached instinctively to this idea that the authority that they can witness an experience or tangibly brush up against this. That's kind of their stand in for that, That's kind of their stand in for God. You know. That's also why even people you'd think would know better when they talk about government solutions. It's not just as if these things can resolve social problems or or or material deprivation or things of that nature. It's not just that. It's not just a divide between Keensians and supply siders. It's people literally thinking that there's something miraculous about the ability of government to render outcomes, you know, in sociological and material terms, and that that doesn't make any sense, you know whatsoever. And vanguardists don't think that way because by definition, they don't just reject the legitimacy of the regime they live under. They they don't view it as anything other than a configuration of power that is, has become permanent owing to accommodation of historical conditions and deliberate contrivances. You know. They may have other conceptual biases, you know, even take like the Probos in Northern Ireland. They believe that tiluricy utopia of their own at argue. But even that I think was probably tempered by the reality of you know, a thirty year cycle of of partisan warfare. I mean that that's a combinated question. Let me say cology is as a partisan with respect to state craft and the symbolic aspects of of the lyric authority and political power.
Speaker 2: But stay on utopia for a second there, Yeah, it seems it seems like that is Yep. There are a bunch of people who are running around who are so ideologically possessed that anything short of their like they believe that they they're basically advocating for their utopia and nothing less, and they don't want to do anything to achieve that or try to make it happen other than post online.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because they're not they're not actually engaged, you know. And and that's also that that's pure political theology becau. It's not just faith based, but it doesn't entail antial practice. It's like the set of rigid conceptual prejudices and secularized values. It nevertheless are gopsude to religious paradigm within the minds of the congrean.
Speaker 2: But if you're advocating, if you're advocating for your utopia online, I mean, what are you doing other than trying to say that you can reach that utopia by trying to take a hold of the existing regime, which by advocating for a utopia, you're saying that you want to just you know, you want to overthrow. Unless you're so delusional that you think that you can have your utopia within regime framework.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they're not even there's not even that sophisticated conceptual practice behind this. It's like you and Anthony Ramundo said when you when you set off these libertarian guys. These weren't a bunch of these weren't a bunch of guys with the hustle or small businessmen and or private equity guys even or anything. There's like weirdo pothead guys like living off some women who were like saying weirdo shit online and they were doing that. They were nothing to help people resist, you know, the the covid mannis and things, because it's not what it's about way and it's not like weird cult and uh, they're waiting for some that's also one of these guys. A lot of these guys are like goofy preppers even though they're even though they go they don't know a name about homesteading, and they're not like country guys because it's they got this like delude story or this apocalypse narrative where there's gonna be some punctuated event where all these things are gonna come to pass that they want to happen by way of you know, punctuated equilibrium. And I mean again it is it's just like faith based bullshit, you know, And that's hanging.
Speaker 2: Around the go about the Libertarians hanging around them. What I really started to understand after a while was that they were creating these packs and they wanted to take over the Libertarian Party, which is a it is a registered political party that gets money, YadA YadA, for one reason. They were all they basically wanted a job to get paid for doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that was yeah as the only I mean there was sure. I knew a couple of people in there who were successful in their private life. They had you know, they were successful in they had jobs, they had businesses, they had careers. But for the most part, it was people who really hated their jobs and saw this as an opportunity to basically have a job where they didn't really have to do anything. And then when you started digging into it, you found out, oh, if you know some guy and and it was just basically they were they were complaining about the regime while getting a job in the party and then getting grant money from the party for your wife or girlfriend and just doing exactly what the regime does.
Speaker 1: Well they that's libertarianism has always been a cult. If you're not you know, I one of the things like younger is because I, you know, I I relate to that. And there's also a medical practice there. And if you're a you know, and and and and anarchism do you won't realize that anarchism was a serious tendency. I mean, they blew up the reason why we got the you know, uh new Federal Court ausm ultimately became the the Dermsen Center, and then they literally blew up the old Chicago Federal Court. But anarchism, it is a real tendency, you know, that has a practice behind it. And the cynical is or worth reading, including George Sorell, who's underappreciated political theorist, there's a lot of convergence there, Like the reason why these guys don't identify with Dad is because first of all, they're they're they're basically Midwa bougies. That's why they're into garbage like an orand and but they're also they're fixated on these positive liberties that they that they think are so important, whether it's smoking weed, and I guess that's kind of not their thing anymore because now you can smoke weed without getting heat from the law, or like it's some like weird sex paraphilia or or some bullshit like that, you know, because it's totally cult coded, you know. I I'm a I'm probably the most anti government person I know. I can't think of anything I have in common with libertarians, including first and foremost too, like why it's like why why do you guys have a party like that? That doesn't make me sense in America anyway, you know. And uh, I do hope people really think I'm being a petant, but it's it's asinine that people pretend that the Democrats and Republicans are parties they're not, you know, and single member districts and the entire way the and a winner take all system, I mean, the constitutionally America structure so that there won't be political parties, that's by design, you know. And plus, I mean, like the feat it's it's it's it's it's counterintuitive or or it's an oxy moron. I'm going to start a political party to challenge for elections to get rid of the government. So like my policy, you want to get into the government and create this whole glorwal apparatus is we're gonna like shut down the government. We're gonna use our political party in this whole apparatus to shut down the government that we just gotta see what didn't do Like that, that's that's that's like Brady's fire department that starts fires, you know. And it's like too, I mean again, it's like it's like, okay, if you're so nowadays, I'm always emphasizing and I'm old enough to have witnessed this transition for decades. The mobility of capital and the availability of information and present sense awareness to the second and not the millisecond. This changed everything. If you want to quit regime ship, you can. You know, you've got a lot of freedom to do stuff now. So I think if you're Joe libertarian, and even if I think you're in a dumb stuff, I want to smoke a bunch of pot and like screw a bunch of girls. Okay, so go do that, Like why who's stopping you from doing that? You know, But again that's not what it's about to them. I mean that's part of its They got juvenile interest, but it's it's it's this aerosots religion, well, eco plyitical feology.
Speaker 2: Well anybody who has leftist sndencies and leftist inclinations, it wants.
Speaker 1: Wants it to be.
Speaker 2: They know that, they know for a fact that it's against nature and it's unnatural, and they want they're looking for somebody to say, yes, this is okay. And that's why you always see you have to have gay marriage, you have to have you know, prostitution is good. All this stuff has to be good because they know deep down inside that it's not and they need so they have to advertise it and they have to try to advocate it for it politically so that people can say, yes, yes, you're okay with this, Like when you look at libertarians everything, when advocate for something, it's like literally the only wins that they ever get are things that help the regime. Of course, the regime never gives them a never gives them what they want. Which is to weaken itself so they can be like, oh, we were for gay marriage before everybody else was for game. Oh and by the way, Trump says that too, we were for gay marriage before everybody else was for gay marriage. Yeah, how's that working out?
Speaker 1: What's awesome? I mean anybody, you know, again, anybody would anybody who had a serious anarchist sensibility or a liberty oriented sensibility and the classical sense would be demanding. I mean, the irs needs to go away before anything else happened. I mean, that's that's that's both just like naked theft of capital and it's a terror mechanism, you know. I mean that's so Yeah, I mean they're not serious, but yeah, it's like a boogie thing, like they need the teacher to tell them that they're not being naughty, you know. And again like I I'm sure this sounds like some contrary and bullshit or something. But if if they're a Gene liked me, and if if normanis liked me, I'd know that I was kind of fucked up. Yeah, that's kind of my metory. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want some Zionists. I don't want some Zionists on Twitter praising me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't want I don't want the government telling me that, like the stuff I'm into is cool or you know, you you shouldn't go out of your way to flaunt the law or pick fights with the police or do foolish you know, decide you know you're gonna go out and be some gangster and get Richard. I trying, but you've got to be cornicled with being an outlaw. And in fact, I mean you should be more than carnival whether it should be kind of like a core aspect of your sensibility, you know. And that's like I said, I mean, that's that's why the that's why the original punk ethos. I mean that that sounds corny because so many people can book that ship in like stupid ways. But you know, rock and roll uh is uh dangerous. That's why the regime is always trying to crush it. Like I as far as I like Merurle Allen, I'm just like a kind of into his stuff because I like seeing old guys are still at it. Who who can who where the minority can pull it off? But also he's into kind of the same sort of stuff I am. And when we went to see the Murdered Junkies play last summer down at Reggie's on the South Side, that's kind as what I talked to him about, you know, like because I bought some of his shirts and stuff, and uh, I'm just like yeah, man, I'm like, uh you know, I'm like, I it's Stipe that you know you play year because we wanted to come see you for a minute. He's like, oh yeah, He's like I always played Chicago, always played Detroit, you know, because we always get a lot of love here. And I'm like yeah, man, and uh I I talked to him for a minute. Uh, and like I bought like three shirt from him, and then like I tipped him like twenty bucks just we're playing on like an awesome show. You really appreciated that because I frankly like the kinds of guys all the murder Jonki, He's like, never any fucking money, let's be honest, you know what. Uh no, man, And I didn't come out of like a heavy political tip, but uh, you know I was wearing look at Johnny thundershirt. So we were talking about like alphabet city and stuff. Back in the early nineties because that periodically the video the last day of his brother's life, of gd Ellen's life, this is this. This was nineteen ninety three and it was at this shithole venue called the gas Station in Alphabet City, and I mean that's when it was supposed aboucalyptic. I mean you're you're in New York or you know what it was like and some guy or some girl had some old, bulky like sony camcorder and was filming everything that was happening, and Gigen is Entourage and all these crazy annicts and punks and skinheads like fighting with the police and stuff. Then uh it goes on for like twenty minutes. But then uh, like it's been on YouTube forever. It's some some choppedup version of it, but uh, it period even goes viral because some nornie finds it there one of the four Chan wackos just uh decides he wants to it to circulate again or something. But uh, no, I was talking about we were talking about how how how putic we charged. Uh the scene was back then and he's like, oh yeah, you know, he's like, it's you know, nothing like today. And he's like, uh, he's a guy, was he people are thirsty for something because he's like, we got Kat's house here. Merles like, it's not just us playing. You know, we had three other bands playing before us. We're local guys, and you know it was, uh, it was mostly youngsters there. You know, I was, Uh, I was one of the older guys on deck man, you know. And that's uh, that's that, that's that that pattern is discernible, you know, and uh, there's always a resistance element to popular culture. That's why one of the reasons why to bring it back. I realized that none of these supposedly like anti woke guys are on side because they they think the stuff that like I'm into is fucked up. You know, they want to why they're mad because they want Star Wars to not have gross like gay stuff in it, or they they think like they think they're like Green Day is a great band or something, or they you know, they're uh, it's not a it's not a conversation that uh we want to be part of because it's it's it's boozy shit man, Like it's uh, it'd be like a bunch of provos or a bunch of uh black shirts like uh, seeking out a bunch of social democrats, UH like hang out and fucking bullshit with them about like the the text regime or something, or you know, it's like why why the fund will we do that? You know? I mean that's that's why it's a positive thing, man. I mean it's it's not positive when dudes actually are on side or excuse me, I'm still pretty sick. It's not positive when dudes actually are on side or curating bad blood and stuff. That's one of the reasons why I'm I'm I'm gonna formally structure my own thing, you know, to like in part because I think that's I think that's this was proper. But I think it's also gonna eat some of the tension, you know. But what is positive is, uh, you know, if if the coalition that uh carried Trump into office in twenty sixteen, if that's fracturing, that's not a bad thing, man, because like, what what mattered about it was the fact that the solent majority. That was the real that was the real point at which where the solent majority robbed the regime of its legitimacy. I mean that had been that had been developing for a couple of decades. I'd argue since the mid nineties, but that's when it actually happened. Trump the guy was never important. This idea of it was so great that we look at Trump, We've got to preserve this clos all cost It's like, no, you're not in the game. You don't. You don't get it because the the proverbial, Uh, you can't. You can't undo these sorts of happenings. You can't. You can't restore legitimacy. I mean, really, the only way the government can return to the credibility it had under Reagan and the last gas bat was really when when Bush's approval was like skyrocketed, decide unseen since the CANi year immediately after the Gulf War. Okay, but that there was a whole restructuring in America after nineteen sixty eight, sixty nine, seventy, you know, I mean that that's what catapulted Nixon into office, and they realized, uh, they had to abide a personage like Reagan, otherwise they all legitimately would have been forfeit. And they couldn't afford to roll the dice on that during peak Cold War because that would have seeded the that that that that that would have seeded the planet to the communists, frankly, and that changes everything. But you know, the there's never going to be a return to the way things were before. And if there was a more flexible system, if a system was in place, not unlike existed. Uh, from about the Grant administration until Wilson's first term, the the political culture was a lot more malleable, you know what I mean there. I mean, things were totally different then. But despite what people say, what isolationism America was, America wasn't world power. I mean obviously, you know.
Speaker 2: But it was so malleable that Pale Settlement's Jewics to come in here and basically take it over.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that that that was that was a revolutionary and imperative by the New Dealers, I mean yeah. And part of that was, oh do the war between the States having crushed what was the have been the sort of natural immunity to the kind of subversion. I mean, I grew there ganulty that the true the moment at which uh, the U a political right wing was was was just eradicated was the War between the States. It wasn't seventeen eighty nine and then what happened in Europe was the reaction to that, because you know, there was an entire nexus the causation that touched and concerned everything that ensued subsequently. And uh, well so I mean it had Uh it's easy to imagine too. You know, an a an America allied with the Kaiser, right if the wars of Stage dragged on and became a quagmire that was never resolved. I obviously you know only his politics. Heuse some he's some old school jew socialists, but uh they guy Harry Turtle Dub He's written some stuff that's just silly, like the World War series with these like aliens assault during Word War two. It's fucking stupid. But he he's written some compelling stuff, and one of which was where the warm in the States ends in the stalemate and the borderlands like Missouri and Bleeding Kansas, there's kind of permanent, low key, h low intensity warfare going on. Then when World War One breaks out, the Confederacy backs the UK and France and the Union becomes solidly allied with the kaiser Reich. You know, so you've got Union troops fighting on behalf. The Union joins the German offensive in nineteen eighteen, and then the Confederates are holding a line in France nor in a northeastern France to try and stop the assault which would have happened. I mean, the Confederates had a lot better relations with the UK than an American. Did you know this idea that the Trent Affair I don't agree with. You get some revisionists A G. B. Taylor wasn't really revisionist, but he so head out to the story and is going to Trent affair could have led to a naval shooting war between the Crown and the United States, And I don't accept that. But relations were not good. But because it may you know that to the point we were discussing, I mean that kind of facial was interesting anyway, but the contrary was very much at a proverbial decision point from the eighteen seventies until the nineteen teens that there there could have been a number of different outcomes. You know, we was not set in stone in any way. But the uh, I know you're not wrong. I mean, there's there there's a reason that the subversion of of a political culture by a hostile element that insinuates itself is a new elite. Uh. That doesn't happen by accident, and it doesn't happen where there's a robust legitimacy enjoyed by a government serving a basically united body politics. But there's complicated factors there. And one of the reasons I the the consolidation of the Westphalian state as it reaches true zenith, that was the handmade in the Jewish power. That's hot a Rents point too, you know, outside of a Westphalian system or a state system as we know it, like like core Jews, they don't have any political power. You know, I went to the other day, is what the joke when people like Cromwell was a bad man because he didn't like Pooram Jews. It's like, why why would he care? Like what the fucking house the Stewart and the Jews had going on? Like it wasn't these kings didn't ban the Askanasam from their countries because they you know, they they were they were doing it for Christ and for the the English race or something they were doing. They don't want to pay their fucking bills. I guess why, you know, why, why why would Cromwell care about that? You know, that that was interestingly, I mean that was uh that that was the only things about in Leers uh spelt the way he did about his lom as a historical tendency, you know they I mean you usually he's a big, a big crime traditionally, and Daryl is lamb. But also any any any any Saltan who was borrowing money from from uh Jewish lenders, he he would have his head removed from his body. You know, the the Jews old Jerusalem and they were literally like locked behind it, get a wall. They weren't doing ship you know, they weren't building a capital base. They weren't there they were they were, they weren't the court and money lenders and and the de fact though sort of shuttle diplomats to you know, the the uh to the to the Ottomans or uh the uh the um the odds before them or anything like that.
Speaker 2: You know, That's what That's what people don't get today. The people who are like, oh, we just need the right, we need our people running the government as it is right now, It's like no, the reason why you why they're why Jewish power is what it is is because of the system and how the system is designed and how it works. It's not because they can go into any system and take it over and subverted. No, this system is designed for subversion. And if you're trying to save this system and get your peoples in charge of it, no, they are going to be subverted.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, I don't understand they think the government is doing for them. I mean not I'll even qualified by saying I'm not even suggesting that as in some blanket capacity, but I it's obviously anybody who has any ability to perceive these things or understands the configuration of government. This regime is designed to fight the Cold War and preside over a mid twentieth century superpower. As it's a resources are consolidated and marshalled and its capital bases modified and extended to ultimately become a planetary system. Like that's it. You know, This isn't the government of George Washington two point zero or something, you know, and it's not this perennial thing like I it's an obsolesce. It's a bloated obsolescence some of other things. E if it wasn't actively I mean, I don't think you can extricate it's it's it's cold or comp priorities from its structural aspects. But I mean that that's that's arguable. But even if those things could be redacted, I again, and even if it could be rendered neutral somehow, it's just an obsolescence. Like what what do people get out of this? You know?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they're some people are fully convinced that if they can get their people in charge of it, that they can they can control it for their people.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean that's not a point. They're idiots and it's they but they I mean, they shouldn't even think of those turns. It's just because, like I said, just stand in. It's a it's an aristotce uh theological concept to them. You know, they don't they don't have a they don't have a Roman Catholic churist, or a or a kind of Bible Protestant uh sensibility about the inner witness. Then said, they have they have government and its apparently like courts, a rabbinic council. They can speak things into existence and you know, miraculous occurrence is going to be brought to bear by the stroke of a pen or by some sort of article to order, you know, But that's again that's why these people aren't. That's why these people aren't on side, and they'll be.
Speaker 2: You can also hear it in their language. They have the language of democracy. We need to convince like fifty one percent of the people. And if we can just convince fifty one percent of the people, then we can have real change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, only only a total dickhead thinks that way, you know.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, yeah, I mean if we if we got to the point where there were a million people watching this, we wouldn't have to do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if in terms a million people watching this, we'd be we've be doing something wrong. It mean that like basically we were like that Stephen Colbert or something. But yeah, yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the uh, if the culture changes, you know, if there's a dramatic culture change, then you know, we might we might have a million people watching this.
Speaker 1: Who the hell knows? I mean no, And don't get me wrong, like I said the other day, and I wasn't this chap anger being silly, You're being deluded. All I've talked to Burn about this, I talked to Burden about this consistently. We'll record something or burn and island a discussion about something, or I'll raise a talking point and then like three days later, like Friar talk will basically be like lifting that exact talking point, you know. And so yeah, I know, I know guys like him are into I for no other reason that you know, they want to. I don't. I like tumber Carlson. I like what he does, and I'm sure he's a good dude. But you know, you see sound like East Coast Brahm, and uh, he don't really associate with people like us. How the hell would he know kind of what the conversation is like. So I'm sure he consumes their content if another reason, and just kind of get a sense of those things. But you know, there's a lot of people who lift my content. We've got a way wider audience than I who you know, I mean, I've got very small audience. But I do maintain that I have an outside impact, because I mean that's just the way things go, you know. It's I'm like the Velvet Underground of political commentators or analysts, you know, like the velven Underground never really popped, but like everybody ever even pop was at the Velvet Underground and Johnny Thunders and shoot, oh there you go.
Speaker 2: You know yeah there Ramones never never got their their props, but like they inspired like all the British the whole British punk movement that became punk.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah once also too like that. I can't remember the name of it. It was one of the it was the one trauma movie that was uh it was like cinema veritated. It was like a serious movie. You can't I'm having brain fog. I can't remember the title.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 1: That and there's that one part where that dude uh he like hits Thunders on stage. So Thunders like whack some of his guitar and uh, like they asked Thunders about it later you saw her like yeah, like the same people like punched me up on stage and call me a fucking asshole junkie. You like steal my rits and ship. It's like, well that's why it's Thunder is my spirit animal. It's like, yeah, we'll do the same ship to meet man. You know. It's uh yeah, no, the guy's in the Mister Remaster. Yeah he he knows. Darryl Uh Daryl went on a show and and and plagiarized all my talking boys. I'm not man at Darryl, So don't please don't go out and say like I'm not I've got a rop towards him or something. But like, literally, you like the dude like lifted words for word, uh my talking points on Churchill and everybody's like, like ran the country? Did you hear what that? Darrel goes to look true, tool this like a totally original point that no one ever said before. I'm like, yeah, it's like, yeah, where have I heard that before? Oh? That's right, I said it. But you know again, it's not it's not I don't know, funk up cloud or whatever. If if people want to take my talking points, then the semi thumb in a constructive way. I mean, okay, that's fine. I'm not I'm not mad about that. It's just interesting to me and not. Darrel's a good guy. He's always been very respectful of me. So I'm again, I'm not saying bad things about him, So please don't go off and claim that I am.
Speaker 2: But we recorded he and I recorded with a friend of ours yesterday talking about did an episode on Thomas kun.
Speaker 1: Uh huh no, that's good stuff. Yeah, No, Daryl does good content, you know, and like I said, I don't. I don't have a problem with it. It's people to say any stuff I've said or written in a constructive way. I'm mistake going for always citing the source of stuff, and I probably overdo it. But I want to make sure that nobody feels slighted or like I'm a content thief or something, you know. And I don't want to be accused of, you know, not respecting the entirety of other people's work products. Like I said, I don't. I if Daryl was disrespectful of me, you're like some just like an asshole. Yeah, that would bother me. But he's he's not at all. He's always been very nice to me, man. And so I don't. I don't know the problem. Yeah. And we did that Labor Day theme.
Speaker 2: We did that Labor Day stream together last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I and I Burden hosted being him once. No, he's a good dude, man. I like him. I was just it's more I mean, I'm legit. It It's just like an interesting phenomenon, man, you know. And like I said, I it surprises me, the the the places, and it's kind of the reach of some of my stuff penetrates and I'm you know, like, uh, that's something I get. I get. I get recognized weird places where I wouldn't think that would happen. Like I could see it if I was wandering around like Northwest University campus or something University of Chicago or uh, like if I go to like uh or like when I went to that National socialst black metal show. Like while I'm around like Beach, They're like a bunch of dudes you know who I was. But it's like, yeah, I mean that it's weird when it happens I got a plane or something, or like when I'm like in the middle of the loop. But you know, it's a strange thing. Man, I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna interact. I i'd stick around, but some of the fellows are coming to meet me at the Landmark and it's which is great. Problem. Yeah, I'm still I'm far from me a hundred percent, so it's I don't need to be there for like an hour, but I I need to decompress it been to get myself together. We're gonna have bush Mills and that'll help, but I want to I want to. Yeah, the sucker Darryl P. T. Siven is the real thing. Yeah, it is necessari earlier, But I said, I woke guys are just mad. Yeah, yeah, and it's personal to them, like some so the them have some girl who was a shitty person and and did crummy stuff or you know, embarrassed them somehow, so they built ideology around it, or they they didn't get their rewards. They thought they should have to getting a college degree, which is like bullshit these days. Anyways, And yeah, you know, and I you know, one of the reasons I falling back in my faith a lot if I were. You know, a lot of people don't understand Televinism. I think it's just really severe and shitty. But one of the ways that it kind of converges with show Upenhower's Aryan Buddhism. You kind of just got what these negative passions burn away. You know, you should you should never cease being angry about injustice ever, gonna be pathetic about things that demand vengeance. But you know, personally hating people is not good. I mean, I mean, I's not good for you. I'm not even saying, like an ethical terms that that's a different question. But you know, and uh, building and building agreement ideology is really really destructive and it's not it's not a it's not a noble thing to do, you know, and we've got to aspire to be noble. That's another That's not a reason I, especially as I age, I I take Ernst younger more and more seriously. Possible Spangler or younger series calib in the future. Yeah, I mean I I I cover a lot of stuff with teet Man. We need a whole bloss a series, you know. I I had to cover Schopenhaur in there. If I didn't, I was very negligent. But I mean, I, uh, this Bangalarian stuff. Uh. I mean, I've done many deep dives into Frans part of YACHTI on mind Phase or other places, and try to get to all those conversations is always an discussion, a stingulary and thought. I mean, yeah, I I on my own platforms, I try to always keep stuff fresh, and it's a combination of what friends of mine and guys who I think have important things to say are up on, and the current zeitgeisten were on peace situation and this other stuff. I'm consistently sort of fascinated by. But you know, outside of that, I go with what people invite me on to talk about, you know, and as as we continue with these streams, if people have questions on the topic of nature they want me to focus on, I mean, I'm happy to do that. What Yeah, I'm uh, let's get out of here. Yeah yeah, I'll I'll post this up when I get home tonight. It shouldn't be late. But yeah, I got great love for everybody for tipping in and participating. Yeah, thank you, Pete, appreciate that. Well. Reconvene on Thursday again. Sorry I was so I was so ill this week, but I I'm definitely coming out of it, so yeah, stay up everybody. Yeah later