Speaker 1: The average of time from.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Daron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, December nineteenth, twenty twenty five, live from the facilities of ochili dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern time. Thank you for listening live, and do consider giving a donation over at ochili dot com to help Chuck and the network out. It's much appreciated. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Have different ways to support the show. You can buy my book Revolve Man Scientific Rise to Godhood. Paperback and ebook are available of that also have the Patreon campaign. It's a great way to support the show. Thank you everybody for doing that, and have the affiliate links the bookshop dot order the link. If you're looking for books, click through the link on my website to do that. And the libs in promo code. Friends, if you're insane enough to think about starting a podcast, use lips in promo code. I'll get you two months for free. Thank you for listening and for being here. Apologies, I was not here last week. I got sick out of nowhere. I was all ready to do the show, and I just I kind of was laying there and I did not want to get back up. I don't know, I don't know. I got sick and I'm better now. So I'm here and I'm glad to be back. So thank you for bearing with me. Everybody, we're here, we're jrudging through. We're in the age of transitions. We know this. It's a weird time, but I don't have to tell you that. We all are aware of. It's difficult to be to be aware because there's so much being told to us, so many different conflicting stories, everybody vying for attention, and it's hard to know to what degree we should give our attention to these sorts of folks screaming and yelling about this and that, all the problems, and they're here to tell us the truth. Generally speaking, I'd say don't bother listening at all, especially now, because it's getting worse and worse all the time, with everybody just yelling and trying to get attention for its own sake, because that's the way that the medium, the digital online meet works is you put yourself out there pretty much only to get attention, and there's all sorts of different creative ways you can do that, but you know, the loudest and the most extreme is what ends up getting the attention. And so that's just a way of things. You use your analytics tools to see what got people the most pissed off, and you keep doing that, you just keep making everybody angry and upset, and you know, rage baiting, click baiting, all sorts of all sorts of baiting, go away of baiting. That's the situation we're in. Cool, they're great that we're in the idiocracy world now, but silver lining, because we have to find one. I think the silver lining is that people are starting to see through this facade of absolute nonsense. I don't know how long this could continue, and I shouldn't. I shouldn't dare it into going further, because it probably will. It'll probably go on indefinitely, So I'm not going to make that mistake. But at least sometimes it seems like the Veneer is starting to not be so glossy anymore. The luster is lacking, and everybody's just sick of this nonsense, and so you get a lot of voices that have been very loud recently. It's not that they're not loud anymore. But what's happening is they're loud, and they're shouting at each other. People who were presumably part of some group project prior to now all seem to be at odds with one another. And yes, I'm talking specifically about the MAGA infighting and all that. It's interesting. It's interesting to me. It's I don't think it's something that we should just be like, Ah, it's a bunch of idiots being stupid. I mean, it is, but there's more to it than that. I think that it is not just I don't think they're just putting on a show to continue to get attention, although I mean there's always that aspect to it. I don't think it's only that. I don't think that they're colluding with each other, like, hey, let's fight each other like it's WWE and that'll keep people talking about us and engaging with our content. And this is working. Let's keep doing that. I don't think it's only that. I think they are truly mad at each other, which is interesting. It's hard to know where to begin and the end to end when you're talking about this group. I mean it it needs to just be plainly stated that you should not trust one of them. Should not be trusted first of all. So if you want to look at them and see what they're screaming about, fine, as long as you know better than to actually start taking them seriously. That's where we'll all get into trouble. And that's how we've gotten to this point because they have been surprisingly influential. That's another point that has to be made. You got to give them credit where it's due. That they have made an impact, and that's why they were used in the presidential elections. Absolutely the last one to get us to where we are now. And there's a lot, you know, there's a lot in the press, whatever press you're looking at, they were all talking about that just plain simple fact of matters, that this group was hugely influential. And I think pretty much everybody said yeah. I mean, they had a played a big part in tipping the election the way it went. And I mean, I don't know if you want to argue that, I don't know what to tell you. It's just pretty plain and simple as far as I'm concerned. And so it's an influential group. It's an influential group. And once again It's like what angle do you take? It's like, do you take the angle of like, you know, what's their voice? What are they actually saying, what are they not saying? What is the platform? What unite the right? What actually unites them? What core ideas do they have that unite them? It seemed like for a while they had quite a few, and I mean their main uniting point, their turning point, USA was getting pissed off at the other side. It's like, we hate the left wing communists that are in control of our country and the instituting wokeism communism on us, so that this must stop now. So that was their uniting thing, was hating the other half. Right, So they when they were able to play the victim consistently and make it seem realistic that they were the victims of the grand conspiracy of the left, the woke left, or whatever it was epitomized in the Biden administration, when they were able to use that with impunity, then things worked out best for them. That's why I was always fascinated, honestly with will single out everybody's favorite amongst this crowd as Alex Jones. Of course we all love him. I was always fascinated to see that. He jumped on board early back in twenty sixteen with the whole Trump thing, and then he continued on with that to now he's still going. He's a mouthpiece of what oh yeah, of the establishment of the executive branch of the government. He's just acting as a PR mouthpiece for them. Which this is the guy who is like the ultimate conspiracy theorist, ultimate counter cultural figure, right, is now just a pr platform for the UH for the presidential administration, right, And that's that's what he is, That's what he has been. He's more than that that. He's also a mouthpiece for whoever's keeping him afloat with money so that he can keep going without going completely bankrupt. So he's a shill on many different levels. As we all know. It's all plain to sea, nothing new there, but would be that as it may. I mean, how I just can't it blew my mind that that was that, that bizarre dichotomy. He was able to get away with that for as long as he has. It's only really now starting to fall apart, where the hardcore followers of this whole concept of making America great again. In America, first all this that they're starting to their faith is wavering, faith wavering, and Alex Jones faith wavering and strongman, our dear leader. Nobody likes the leader anymore. Which this is a new event as far as I'm concerned. Previously, he was just fine. He could say anything, he could do anything, he could be the biggest moron on earth, and we would be like, well, at least he's funny. I guess that was the idea he was entertaining. But now as dementia grabs hold further and further and he's more and more difficult to eat, even address anything in any sort of anything nearing being coherent, that's so far away now that things are just drifting away from him. I did hear that he was maybe taken. He's had some sort of medical thing going on tonight. That was a recent saying that I had heard, but I did not confirm that, So I don't know. I mean, I've been saying for a while he's on his last legs. He's about to just honestly just fall over and die once again from natural causes, because he's older. In hell, he's an old man that's dying. Okay, He's an old dying man. That nobody likes, not even the people that used to like him. Now, when he actually does die, you know, the people who are not the detractors will be like, oh, oh yeah, well he's dead, so well we miss him, and blah blah blah blah. But he won't really be missed, and we will move forward with a replacement for him, and that I keep saying this. This is the real situation as far as I'm concerned. This has been the situation for a while now, is how are they going to get rid of this guy? And my assumption has been just waiting it out, I think has been the the agreed upon solution to that is like, because the financiers and the true powers behind the throne here, the people who are just flat out buying off the executive branch and the whole of the government, but particularly the unitary executive that continues to take more and more power, building off the wonderful template of the neo cons of the early two thousands. This is just a continuation of their project. So I really don't want to hear complaints from any of them about the current situation, because they they set this whole thing up, So go to hell. Bill Crystal goes straight to hell. You can keel over and I don't give two damns about it. You could die right now and I wouldn't care. Our leader could die and I don't care. He will. He might be doing it right now. You know, it's very possible. But anyway, back to the absolute Charlatan's and shills that have been selling us this whole garbage to begin with, They've been selling us in ohso many ways that every conspiracy theory you have ever heard online ever was going to be cracked wide open. It was going to be fixed, it was going to be solved, It's going to be exposed due to just voting this in voting the whole MAGA thing in was that's all you had to do, and the pedos that run the world were going to all be locked up, you know, the trust the plan, it's going to happen. I don't know what the current state of the whole QAnon thing is either, but I think it's just fading. With the rest of this whole thing that we're looking at, I think it too, is dying. And today was the day that the Epstein files were released. So here we go. This is like this actually today is a culmination of that which is notable. That is a notable event when we're talking about this whole world, talking about the online conspiracy culture that was taken and exploited to put in this idiotic presidential administration that's not doing anything for anybody other than the top point zero zero one percent of the population based on income we're talking of course, right, we understand that those are the people who own and operate the government now de facto by just buying it off. They bought and paid for this administration in part to deregulate anything that they want to do, first of all, but also just to generally destroy the existing American system of government as it was, and it is disintegrating all around us now. Ironically, that's what conspiracy culture, I would argue, kind was pointed in that general direction always, and this has been something I've had like in the back of my mind for decades now. It's like, okay, conspiracy culture is railing against the establishment, but in tearing it down, what does that leave us with and what does it replaced with? And is that not an opening for somebody to exploit that wants to insert their own new operating system we're talking about actual technological sense and operating system and making that the new government, because these guys are the big tech titans, and that's what they want. They want the government to be an operating system. They want the government to be governments. They want to be governments that are actually corporations that they own. They they're the majority stockholders, of course, and they get to set all of the laws, which there won't be laws because they'll be libertarian. Don't worry, it'll be very laissez faire, but rest assured they'll be benefiting from this monetarily and otherwise. So that's the situation. That's the just plain situation that we've been in for a while. But we're pretty far down that road now for anybody who hasn't noticed. But once again, what I'm saying right here is becoming interestingly coming into the mainstream discourse. Now that is a problem for the true powers that be, And so it is that they need faithful voices and frankly just pr agents placed throughout media. And once you know what, these guys own the entirety of the media now, the old mainstream media channels as well as the new social media online platforms, they own all of it, so you better believe that they're going to use that to put forward their interest. And if you don't think so, many of these popular online people are shilling for this. I don't know what to say because I don't I don't know what to say, you know, I mean, it's just I don't. Oh, but anyway, let's talk about Turning Point USA for a second. Uh. This gets back once again to the MAGA in fighting, which is also interesting right now, which is I do believe once again it is legit they aren't actually pissed at each other. But this was from yesterday. This is something from a story from Mediaite. I got this from JP Satilly's News Vandal run down. It was a low link on there. This a Mediaite story title is Turning Point USA conference turns into war between Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson essay trade bluzz. It's by Charlie Nash. Let's read a little. Turning Point USA is America Fest. Now, I mean, if you don't just I mean, the names of these things are are hilarious to me. America Fest Like to me, that's that's like the funniest damn thing ever is just reading the stuff that these clowns come up with, and they expect us to like take it seriously. Okay. Turning Point USA's America Fest conference turned into a war between Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson on Thursday, as the two men spent much of their speeches trading blows. During his speech, Shapiro attacked Carlson for hosting controversial guests on this show, including Nick Flenttase and Andrew Tait. Shapiro also attacked the former Fox News host for refusing to condemn Candice Owens amid her ongoing conspiracy theories about the assassination of Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk. There was a lot of names, a lot of big names in the scene packed into that one parigraph, aren't there, And honestly, I don't know if I'm going to really read any more of this article because we get the idea, right, they're fighting each other, and one of the main ideas behind this whole scene is that you know these names, right. We know who Nick Flants is, we know who Andrew Tate is, we know who Ben Shapiro is, we know Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk. We all know them because so much effort has been put into putting them out there, getting their names, their faces, their message, they're branding, putting their branding out through online media, spamming it as far as the eye can see, so that no child is left behind not knowing who Candas Owens is. They all do, They all the kids probably know who Andrew Tait is horrifically enough and that should bother us that they do. And so anyway, that's that's how the whole media thing works. Uh, funny enough, this is on Media eight. It's apropos. But we we understand this, We understand pr we understand media, right do we? I don't think we do. And when I say we, I mean collectively as a whole, as you know, as America. If I were to have an America Fest, what I would put at the top of the bill is, you know, a deconstruction of how what media is, how it works, what it's doing in our country, how it's exploited. How you could get historical on it too. It's like, look, we could go back to uh you know, older days of media. I mean, where do we're going to start with the creation of the printing press. So you you know, name your starting point and go up to modern day, and there's Lenny Fingers to point at all sorts of historical figures who were horrible and who exploited media, they used the medium to control ideas, perceptions. You know, go back to Edward Burne's and read his writings. It's all pretty straightforward and basic. And he just said It's not like he didn't admit how it worked. He told you, in like plain simple terms, really how the whole thing worked. And it's been basically the same since. However, when we're talking about the online media ecosystem and internet and the interactivity, the engaging with the audience and all that. The virtual reality, augmented reality side to this, which has a decidedly transhumanist bent to it. When you add that in to the whole equation, things start turning into what we're seeing now. And it's why everybody's going a little crazy. It's that we have gone so far deep into this world of media. It has become such a ubiquitous thing where we constantly have access to it, which in the beginning days of internet and online media that was touted as a beneficial thing like, oh, look, we'll have constant connectivity and that's great. Well, the downsides could have been foreseen and were by visionary people and people who had any kind of sense really before this all happened. But it's nice to be kind of it's nice to paint the pretty picture and be optimistic about technology and just generally optimistic. So, you know, this whole online world at first was absolutely sold with a lot of optimism attached to it. That optimism is beginning to wane, and there's a whole lot of pessimism, there's a whole lot of well, there's a whole lot of things that come with that. But the one good thing, the one bit of hope we're getting out of that, is that perhaps once again people are starting to come to their senses and see the writing on the wall, see how this whole thing works, See that all of these names jam packed into this one paragraph on this news story that are relevant to America. Fest that we should not pay attention to these people. Will we continue to pay attention to them? Probably? Is it interesting that they're fighting each other? Yes? Is it sad because they're going to continue to get attention because they're fighting. Yes, And this is weel back to what I was talking about earlier. Are they doing this just to maintain the attention that they're getting in part, yes, because that's what they do. But they are fighting, So but what are they fighting about? That's the question. So what is the what is the reality of the fight that these freakin' kooks are having with each other? What is that, you may ask? So I'll see if I can manage to explain my opinions on this. Once again, the whole lot of these big name people, they're all shilling some thing. They're all shilling for someone. They're all selling you something that is not to your benefit. I don't even think it's to their benefit other than they get to make their career, right, they're making their little career, their online media career, and some of them are wealthy from it. Now, this group of people are at an elite level in this strange system, and most people making online content are not rich. They might be famous, but they're not rich. And fame is a sliding skill to for what that's worth. But if they're at a high level, it's because that they're selling something useful to frankly, their paymasters. Okay, and now, that is the difficult thing to break down. I'm not here exposed this person or that person is getting paid by a specific you know, they're getting paid by this, they're getting paid by that. Now, what I will say is that would be a very worthwhile study, and if the public had any the public had ought to be clamoring and demanding that sort of thing. Quite frankly, if we want to turn things around and make a better America, here's my America fest once again, we want to make things better. I think one of the initiatives that would be good is demanding that we know who these big media figures are being paid by, who's paying them, like specifically set up some sort of you know, get our government, not that we have one anymore. First we have to demand that the government does the will of the people, which it does not, but part of the will that people should be like, look, we want to know what's going on in the media, okay, because we can't expect that the media is going to do the job of pointing us in the right direction anymore. That's not That was the intent, and that's what they should be doing. But it just keeps getting bought up by big money and the powers that own the channel itself. They own the entire distribution network for all media. Now, okay, that's a problem, and not that this wasn't happening to a degree always, but things are different now. And these freaking idiots that once again sold us this current administration that now they're pretending a lot of what's going on here is that these scumbags are acting like they're mad now long after it's way too late. And almost every single one of them, I will remind you, sold you this. They sold you the MAGA package. And that's what it was. It was just another stupid product that they were shilling like it was a male vitality pill on one of their dumb radio shows. It was the same thing they were selling. You make America great again, and we're going to get rid of the woke left, and we're going to make communism disappear, and it's going to be a great new day from America.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And all you have to do is check this box when you vote for the president. Oh and then also in the other elections along with you know, the uh, the similar line of thinking, whoever the candidate is supposed to be as we go forward to this. That's what almost every single one of these idiots did. They sold this. Now they're acting now, they're acting like they have some kind of buyer's remorse, and some of them probably do. That's that's the fascinating irony here, is that it's not that they were initially like lying outright, is that that they were such complete freakin morons that they were fooled into selling this, and they bought into it too, because they're not the smartest, sharpest knives in the drawer. Quite the contrary, they're people that are can be fooled easily, that love attention and pretty much that's the only thing you need. And they're put out there and they're all riled up, and a lot of times they think that they believe what they're saying, and if they don't believe what they're saying, they don't care, because again, their brand is contingent on going along with this bigger movement, which this was a whole, big political movement. This was a giant movement. The whole magazine was huge, and it was ubiquitous, and it was almost like it was like a rank and file thing. Everybody just got in line, that's what you know, Like people like myself and Chuck were so upset about for so long is seeing this all happening. This has been happening for it's been like a decade of this now, and it's just been so frustrating the whole time to see how they all went that way and everybody got rewarded for doing it. Now once again, there's different levels of rewards and a lot of the people who look like they really are benefiting are still just like they're scraping by and quite honestly, they would be better off working some crappy job like working for Walmart or something. And that's not even a joke, that's just the plain, simple truth. Like some of these big name people that you know that did they sold the whole magathing to us, and we know them, and they've got, you know, hundreds of thousands of followers on this platform, and they got millions, hundreds of millions of views on YouTube, and blah blah blah blah blah, people retweet them. It doesn't matter because they're barely surviving. But they bought into this. That's what counts, and it doesn't matter how they're doing. In fact, it's a bit poetic. It's poetic. Justice is what it is, because they're struggling just like the rest of us, probably worse and America and buyer's remorse. Rather, I was looking at an American fest again, Buyers are worse. Some of them are legitimately have it. So it's not like I'm I'm getting mad. I'm calling them names because they deserve it. But at the same time, I'm willing to forgive if someone truly is willing to turn around and plainly state what they did wrong. Now, Sadly, I don't know how many of them. I don't see a lot of them doing this. Some of them have, and it's commendable when they do, few and far between. And then there's some of them that are just plain they are stupid. There's a lot of dumb ones. So and I'm just speaking in a matter of fact way, like I think a lot of them are really stupid, and so they don't quite know what to do with themselves, and they're still kind of like fumbling and bumbling around, not knowing what to say, and they're still kind of like floating around in the same sort of you know, going with the same sort of templates that they've used for so long to continue their content creation mill that they run that they're basically just mill workers when you think about it, because it's a real grind creating content all the time, which is what's demanded of you as the As a content creator, you have to constantly keep creating something every hour of the day, otherwise you lose relevancy. That's a fascinating to me. Aspect of this media ecosystem is that it demands it demands output in a similar fashion that just regular industrial jobs have these metrics, performance metrics, like you have to do this, you have to do this much within an hour, or we can you. It's a similar technological system that has overtaken media that demands that the creator meet these metrics or they're spit out. They're no good to the system if they can't produce. So they're no better in fact, probably far worse off than most. Just name the industry worker, every single industry, every lower level worker is now surveilled all day long, and so their performance metrics are they're validated by constant surveillance. That's a fascinating part of daily life for the average person. But it's absolutely the same in the media, so we shouldn't be like, I don't know. What I'm saying is like, we can feel bad for them because they're not in a great situation, right, but we can fiercely criticize them and frankly be angry at them for what they did because they are culpable in selling this piece of garbage to us, which now we all have buyer's remorse for, not just them, and they're just turning it in what they're doing, like Kansas Owens, they're doing what they know best. They're just making stuff up as they go along to try to continue creating content and getting more people, retaining audience, but also ideally growing their audience, and Canvas Owns has been doing good at that lately, is growing her audience because she has this appeal where she was this MAGA staunch MAGA supporter for so long that now is defecting and that's interesting to people from the other side, but also from people who have long been listening to her from her own side. So now she's drawing a wider from a wider audience, right, So that's why she's getting huge now. So some of these people are frankly jealous of that. And they're like, well, well, why can't I just go around seeing whatever I want and get a bigger audience. And so they're calling her out for what she's doing, which she is just making stuff up as she goes along. Okay, but the people calling her out are probably doing the same thing too. It's just you know, a matter of well, are what exactly is your specific message, mister Shapiro, and what makes you better than candae Ellens? Oh? Nothing? Okay, interesting, that's good. That's cool. I mean, I understand why you're jealous, but do you realize that in calling her out, you're calling yourself out? No you don't, Okay, that's fine. So it's interesting. I did also notice that Roger Stone and Steve Bannon are feuding at the moment, which is notable because those guys are more I would put those guys in a league up and above the people in this paragraph, in this article. These people in this paragraph are the faces, right, They're the talent. They're the on air talent that you point the camera at, you put a microphone up to them, and you know, that's that's fun and you need that. It's an important part of the project, but an important part of that role is that you get a useful idiot in that role. Now you go a step above that to although Bannon does put himself in front of the camera and on the microphone and he has his own show, he's also one of the guys that's one of the more organizational figures that are putting together things at the higher level in organizing these like disinformation campaigns. And Roger Stone as well, they're they're more, you know, the leaders of this. And once again, it goes beyond them too, So they're just another if they're visible and you see them outright and you know that they're doing this, and they we do, both Bannon and Stone gloat about what they do and they constantly just plainly tell tell you what they want to do. So that's fascinating in and of itself. But we know who they are and they're very public figures. They are above They're a tier above the Shapiro's, Nick Frantis, candas Zones, all of them. They're a tier above them. But it goes beyond that, obviously, right and I think we see where it goes. It goes to the financier level. Beyond that, you know, some of which which continues to blow my mind. Even that level of people have come down in front of the camera. We've talked about this on the show too. I barely believe that's the case. It's almost as if the demands of the online media media ecosystem are so it's so bizarre because it really, I think part of it is like part of it is indicative of the power of the medium itself and how it is the true controller, Like above all of the humans in this, really the medium and the technology itself is actually in control. It's it is its operating system. It is the thing that creates the structure for all of this. It's what enables all of this. And the ones who are stent are would be the puppet masters in the conspiratorial sense. The human controllers of this will eventually lose control of this. And that's a fascinating part of the whole dynamic, which they talk about publicly too, and which is why they're into transhumanism, which is why they want to create AGI, which is why they're already worshiping it, because not only do they get to genuinely worship this thing that is actually in control over them, they get to also play the role of the creator God in the Promethean sense, in bringing it to life. And they're constantly talking about this these days too. It used to be that they would talk about it, but nobody would listen. Now people are listening to it. Decades ago, it is just a bunch of weird dudes from Silicon Valley that would talk about this stuff, and nobody would listen except for weird people like myself. Only weirdos like me would take it seriously, at least that if anybody else managed to even hear it, they'd be like, I don't know what I'm listening to right now. I'm going to go do something else. Okay, I see for some reason, I've continued to pay attention to this the whole time, because why didn't you know it? There was something to this whole thing the whole time, and that that little kernel of truth that exists behind all of this, behind maga, behind online media, behind you know, every YouTube video you've ever seen, every TikToker that puts out content, there is this grain of truth. There's this allure, there's this reality that is there and it's undeniable and it's pointing the same direction that is just obvious for anybody. You don't have to you don't have to be smart, you don't have to be uh, you don't really need anything. There's no prerequisites for knowing just in the core of your being what's actually happening. And we all do. We all know. That's why everybody's all freaked out about artificial intelligence. That's why everybody's worried about the future. That's why you know, Yeah, artificial intelligence is such a huge burgeoning topic because it clearly it's here now, it has, it's been developed, it's developing before our very eyes, it's getting better, and we're wondering, at what point does this really take over? Has it already? If it has, what does that mean? What does that mean for our narratives with you know, so many people pretending like they're still in control, and that really these people fighting each other now it exemplifies that is like a bunch of people who are really good at pretending like they're in control when clearly they're the most out of control people you could probably ever meet in every sense every sense of being in control of once of yourself, self control, they don't have any none. Once again, that's beneficial to the people who are paying them and you know, putting them out there for their purposes. But even we want to get up to that level. How much control do those people have over themselves and how much do they you know, what are their ideas about the anti Christ? Are they good Christians? I want to know are they good Christians? Because that's important to me. I want to know if the billionaire class of the new robber baron and tech oligarchs that are destroying our government so that they can make all the rules from here on out, are they good Christians? I hope. So it's going to kind of be important if they're going to lurd over us and tell us all what to do and usher us into virtual reality, living situations that we can't escape from ever for all eternity. They're going to give us eternal life inside of these virtual systems, which is very nice to them to give us everlasting life. It'll be a digital replication of ourselves, which they will rest assured. They will let us know that it will be conscious and it will actually be us still living their emulation of us in their virtual reality. It will continue to be us when we our physical body is dead, so we'll be alive forever in their heaven. And the sad thing, the worst part about all of this is that I'm not just some lunatic ranting and raving. I'm just a guy talking about where we're at now. That's the worst part about all of this is that I'm not just some like idiot talking about insane sci fi goofiness said this is this is reality now, and I would argue once again, that's the real problem of our day is everybody is struggling to come to grips with reality because we all know. Once again, we all know what it is, but accepting it, like truly accepting it as a whole other story, which we really shouldn't. Why would we accept this? We probably shouldn't accept this, But then again, what do we do? How do we not? Something's got to give, Something's got to give. And we're back to that same the same place, that same point. We're here in the present moment. We're all fighting with each other, those who are presumably on the same side of the ever present argument, the constant, ongoing argument that is the very fabric of our social contract. Now from here on out, is just one giant argument that never ceases, always visible, always incredibly loud, the louder, the brighter, the better. That's what the demands of this medium are said. They demand that the volume get turned up all the way, louder, louder, louder, blow out the speakers. It's fine, we'll get new ones. They'll be better too, they'll be the latest version. They'll be infused with nanotech or something. They're gonna be great. Our problems will all be solved by technology. The problems that technology created will be solved tomorrow with new technology. So the problems created by technology today will be solved tomorrow by the next iteration of the same technology, which, yes, I'm sorry to say it will create all new, worse problems, but don't worry. The next version of the same technology will fix those problems. And of course, you know how this works that it will create way more new ones at that point, so we see how these works. Just be techno utopian optimists. There's no reason not to be. It's it's the only way out is to become insane, and you know, just become an insane, baseless optimist and call it whatever you want, call it a techno utopian or something that's good, because we're at least addressing the problem by saying it's not a problem, by saying it's actually a solution. And I don't know, I just I just can't help but see that happening over and over again. It's just different versions of that. It's like, yeah, we're coming up with the solution right now, We've got it here it is. It's vote for this, but use this. It's the cell phones such, so don't worry. We've got the new replacement for that technology that's way better because they can do more things and it's going to solve the problem of the self we all because we all know how we hate cell phones now, right that's begetting to be an issue. So the replacement is coming to solve the problem. That'll be an interesting one to watch because yes, people are getting mad at cell phones now too, rightfully so. And so there you go. And the backdrop of everything there is still a reality of a geopolitical reality, and there's the interesting same thing that always goes on with the national security narratives that are always used to explain a big geopolitical decisions of the government. That's no different now, sure, our government is being replaced by a new technological oligarchy, but they're gonna still use these same tricks like from the Cold War, where you know, we're fighting against China and all their technology that they got a force upon all of us is going to keep us ahead of the evil China that we're fighting, that we're in constant battle with. And that's becoming more a part of the everyday narrative as well, which is interesting. It's not just the generica we we hate China because we've been wronged by them in a business sense. Therefore, you know, maga, right, we moved on from that, or we're moving on from that narrow hatred of China to a new hatred of the same thing. That's this new national security talking point of we're in this race, this technological arms race with AI at the center of it, with China and the whole you know, new renewable technology and all that kind of stuff is part of it too. Are we going to fall behind? Is China already ahead? That sort of stuff. There's a there's more of that entering the general lexicon, which when when the replacement for the guy that's currently dying in office? When when we get the replacement for that guy? I expect we're going to go further into the whole US China rivalry new cold war scenario where you get real serious now or no more funny business none. We're playing around like this is a reality show that those days are over. Time we get serious and Cold War two is here. We got to concentrate on that now, and so it'll be more of that. It will be the same real problems going on that are going on now, of course, but we can get more business as usual with you know, JD. Vans or whoever the hell is going in there from the rock Bridge Network approved candidate to go into the unitary executive position, which will continue to consolidate power to itself and to the those who have bought and paid for the whole system will more directly control everything and we'll be better off for it. It'll be real great. Yeah. So that's that's the age of transitions. That's what we're dealing with. But you already knew that. We we all we all know this. I I'm not doing anything special on this show. There's no fancy things I'm talking about. There's nothing really nothing new here, but you know it's crazy. I don't know. The one thing different here is that I'm just trying to, matter of factly, trying trying to understand this instead of just you know, putting some sort of weird glossphin here onto the whole thing like we're supposed to. Maybe I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, this is an attempt, So you'd be the judge of how good it is. It's not for me to judge, so whatever, it's something. Thank you for listening. I do appreciate it. I don't want to act like I don't. I'm glad to have listeners. Thank you. This is not approved programming, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not dependent on this as my my means of my employment. This is not like how I get by, which, thank god, once again I was explaining earlier. Those that have to depend on this for that are. I feel kind of bad for them, honestly, even the ones. Yeah, I feel a little bad for them, but not completely bad if if that makes sense, I think we get that now. But anyway, The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Please stay tuned to the Ochili Radio Network because the Uncle Show's coming right up this Friday night. You know it is. Thank you for listening My name's Aaron Franz.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 4: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 5: Get your copy today at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 4: Why the Vietnam.
Speaker 5: War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: One comedy Alum Door Won. This is the comedy alarm Man Talking.
Speaker 6: Sidekicking, Missus, Sidekicking, Crazy Accidents in the Crack Home, wan It Won Uncle, the podcast One Bone Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing Cracko Street Cream Podcast Podcast one and Wanting Waning Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks Nor Then Both Shout Out Show Booth One, wan It Uncle the podcast Crazy Accidents, Seady Crack Room Uncle, the podcast Normal Government Tower, Government Towers Over Uncle the podcast Comedy Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Side Kids, Stop telling you what those No Uncle?
Speaker 2: The podcast Wan Won Wanna Wanna Don't Curse In Uncle? The podcast.
Speaker 7: Wall Street Window dot dot, Wall Street, Windows.
Speaker 8: Dot com, Doo dot com.
Speaker 7: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 3: Wall Street, Window.
Speaker 9: Dot Go there now, Gill there, now, go there now.
Speaker 7: If you was expressed like Coller schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com if you not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or Joe Jelly and we are not responsible.
Speaker 3: We're getting stupidity which might ensue nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 10: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 3: I have been agree.
Speaker 7: Nuclear holocaust is nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 10: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things Nuclear holocaust, nuclear hollolear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holow.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 12: Around Town of Canada, What's your Name? Around? The Allies?
Speaker 13: The Last No Lamus Class and sas.
Speaker 12: Come, why don't It's one time around?
Speaker 3: So jun will burn it off?
Speaker 2: The No No, No.
Speaker 12: Man You've ever seen? The farest Wandering one Wild before the Small.
Speaker 8: At Drunken Sex in three districts alive with regulated the latest.
Speaker 2: M don't I've never been.
Speaker 3: No help.
Speaker 13: Help Morney.
Speaker 9: Morning morning morning, morning, morning morning.
Speaker 2: This is a money sye podcast.
Speaker 13: Come back, go wad go wait here, we'll pick up there, I pand your cellphones and how me and listen to uncle to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 3: If you're sitting down for this.
Speaker 8: Oh, if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, drums. I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: You're listening to uncle the broadcast. My name is Eron. I'm the nephew l here and just start a show.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Losing number, losing number three eighty nine, Uncle, Oh three is the number.
Speaker 8: So when now we've got drinks tonight. So it was be on the phone, I forget them. Tell us what you're drinking. How that system goes?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 13: Who's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey? Was it? Uh wait a minute?
Speaker 13: Stop back and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I'm sorry Uncle. I'm just by that deck.
Speaker 8: Down the for some reason, the levels is not doing well.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's it's working. The audio is working. We're going through, but the level is low. So like the live stream, the volume is going to be low or I feel like this happened before. I'm trying to remember why. Let me see, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me just try something real quick.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever, it's for some reason, I have something good about it. I think that TikTok raises the volume of the our volume where it somehow levels it and raises it automatically. Now YouTube, it's gonna be really quiet. I can't remember why it did this before. There was some reason. I feel like I might have figured it out, but it's eluding me right now.
Speaker 13: So they made it high for this sake.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, they're able to do that. I don't know what how do they do that. I think they've got some sort of system that it levels out all of the audio across the platform. Maybe, but yeah, I don't know. So there again, there's the good thing. Uh, welcome back. We're live on a Chili radio Friday night. We were gone. We apologize we were gone last week. I just felt sick. It was that simple. I felt sick, and I was about to set everything up and then I kind of like I didn't. That's it, That's what happened. Uncle. So I'm sorry. We're here now, though, and we're glad. We're glad to be back, right uncle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right, you're loud and clear on mind you're loud and clear dot com aloud to you, Chuck, Yes, you're loud and clear on O Chili dot com. I'm getting reports back from listeners on that stream.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, so on everything that matters Chili dot Com and tick Tech.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 2: So I'm happy about that. I'm happy about that. Yes, we're back, uncle, Uncle. What's happening. What's been happening?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Plenty of positions starting up again.
Speaker 2: And that time of year, it is, yes, playoffs that we're talking about, of course, that's what this is.
Speaker 13: Did you believe those New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: At the top, they're at the top of their division right now?
Speaker 8: Yes, they even though even though Buffalo beat him twice, but still they got that pet of wicket.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: But it makes any sense to you.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, because they've won more. That's all it takes, uncle, is you win more, you're at the top of your division. So it's it's that simple. And they have and so there you go. The Patriots are good again. Everybody, so it doesn't bother me as much because Brady's not there anymore. I didn't care for him, but he's gone down, so they can be good. And that's That's a whole lot of whatever as far as I'm concerned. We are and we're taking calls. So if you want to call, the phone number is the same as always three one nine five two seven five zero one six, call that and you will join us. You'll come on. I see somebody saying something on kick. Let's see if it's an actual thing or if it's spam. Hcle let's see what that is. It says, would you like many of yours? Oh? Geez, yeah, that's spam. Okay, so we're getting spammed on kick. That seems to be the way.
Speaker 8: Of things these Wait a minute, when we're doing a drinkiya and we are dumb guy, not supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Those in front of mine? Are they breaking the rules bregging and wolves? Yeah, not supposed to say it. I don't see it on my chat there. I don't know for me is they coming from, because usually i'd be able to delete it, but I'm not seeing it in the spot where I can, And I don't know why that is. Oh, my god, I'm gonna do everything wrong. Okay, Oh okay, there it is. Whatever. Okay, we're just gonna we're gonna leave that up there. That's all lot of whatever. Uh okay, So you may call. Please do call if you're so inclined and you're able to be good to talk to you tonight.
Speaker 7: Zero and six quick check because uncle's been asking and I haven't been checking. We do have the listener in Germany who's been there for four hours and forty seven minutes and all over the US, but no Canada or anybody else outside of the country yet.
Speaker 2: Oh strange. That's that's a new place. Yeah, Germany, well j Many, I mean Many from Germany. Well, there's that pub that plays the Ocelli radio network constantly for whatever reason, so we have that. I assume that's what Chuck had meant. And yeah, I don't know. So there's that can We were away for a little while on our bo that was our fault. We're here now, so that's the good thing. Uncle. Did we want to do a drink tonight. We want to get down to that to drink. Let's start that, man, I get the drink going. And whoever was buzzing and they got joy. It is the Three Stooges. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been working is like that. I'm always trying to improve the graphics here at the Uncle Show Uncle and and we have those guys, guys, new graphics everybody, so we're always going to have new ones here. And we've got the upcoming New Year's Revolution. On New Year's Eve, we will be doing that, so look forward to that. How don't we on to be a situation to buy for ready for a stack up? I haven't gotten anything special for it. I mean, maybe I start working on it. We will have to get a hold of something I don't Four Loco has been nice to have. I don't know if we're gonna do that again.
Speaker 13: To drinks for me, but that's those little things, Yeah, they're not cool.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll do that, so we'll see, we'll have something. We'll at least have a beer or something or other and it should be good. But right now we have one for tonight. We have a drink that we're going to write tonight. We've got this was just kind of in the refrigerator. I forgot that it was you remind me, what is this stuff? Green? T green O something green and orange. It says June Shine. I guess is the brand or whatever? June Shine. I have to turn the can upside down to read what it is. Hard kombucha midnight painkiller. This seems like dangerous putting the typography on upside down like that part of it is and part of it they flip it one hundred day degrees some of the type in relation to itself. This is six percent alcohol by volume local. I was wondering what kind of how many alcols? Does it have a fair amount a little more of the most beers. It's a hard kombucha. We gotta have it.
Speaker 13: This is a test because we never I never had a taste of this one.
Speaker 2: Before I saw this in the fodge. I see what's going on. It says flip can't to activate. Maybe you're supposed to flip the candate as like a mixing thing. And that's why they did the typography like I was talking about uploading, so that it makes you flip it. Oh clever, Oh interesting, We'll get them go all right. So I guess I'll open this and we'll start pouring this. I'm gonna use my auto bart and then what you want to use one of these shot glasses is good? Okay, I didn't know. I forget you. Yeah, surprised. Pretty exciting that though. Yeah that's okay. Well let's see here. So I'm going to that here, I have this one. There we go opening and I'll pour your shot glass. Oh that t you little thing. Okay, there there's a shot glass for my glass. I do. I do enjoy this glass that you gave to me uncle. This is very good. It's a great glass. Okay. So when you when you need more of this, let me know and I'll refill it for you. Let's see what's the color of this stuff? It looks like whoa great, Yeah, it's kind of like greenish almost. Team Oh, I know what this one is.
Speaker 3: I know what this glass was.
Speaker 2: What what was that that glass that this was? Going to the locks? I went we went to the locks. Oh, the Panama Canal panem canal locks thing and I got it from them. That's cool. That's a cool trip you went on, you guys went through the Panama Canals. But that's what this was. I left it out. Yeah, really, I'll be called the America Canal though. That's the only problem with it. Yeah, they should rename it. We made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on now, anyway, well we should. We should. I don't know that we do, but we should. Everybody knows that. Okay, let's drink this. Drinking this down there, Okay, kombucha, it's kocha. It's a hard kombucha midnight pain killer. Me. Oh, pineapple, orange, pineapples, nutmeg, nutmeg. That's what it says, pineapple, orange, nutmeg. Okay, I can taste nutmeat. I do. I've had a few of these hard kombuches and just kombucha generally. I do like a lot. I like kombucha generally speaking. Do you like these? Do you like? Kombucha's starting to They're pretty good. There's a lot of them available these days too, and they're nice. You need more, okay, because I got a short plants. You guys get long one. You don't need much. Me his uncle, I can use him. It's I'm not going to call it a problem. It's just something that's almost close to a problem. This. Yeah, no, I don't think I don't think it is. I don't think it is.
Speaker 13: And if it feems crazy crazy, that's when you know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean, and that's what I am. But I tried to tell everybody that the other day, but they weren't here. Oh we've got count Pepper in the chat. Uh pop, Tim, what do you got for a drink? Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: Look these guys are on.
Speaker 2: What they're drinking?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 2: Listen. Uncle Pepper is saying what I knew was the case. He's saying, you two are impossibly quiet on YouTube. Also, Merry Christmas. This is he's drinking a pop. I knew that this was the case, Pepper. I don't. It's something so simple. I'm trying to remember because I've done this before. It's some buttons somewhere that I have to press. Let me see here. I'm going to close things that I don't need. First of all, I'm gonna try to get to the bombus because I know it's a lot. Let me see here. Okay, yeah, okay, so I see that. Let me see what my input on this is properties Oh wait, this might work, This might work. Let me see hello. Hey, there we go. I believe I just fixed it. Okay, I believe I fixed our audio problem. What was it? You're conducting technological wizardy let us know if it improved itself.
Speaker 3: It did not affect Ocelli dot com.
Speaker 7: So you're still strong over here, and you appear to be strong on your regular audio streams, just the video streams for the project.
Speaker 2: Yep, perfect, great, great, Chuck, thank you. I know exactly what it is, because what it is is the input that I'm sending Chuck. You fixed it, Okay, cool, it's fixed. The input that I'm sending Chuck is now the input that I'm sending to my obs. Previously it's the same one. Yeah, it was a different one that was a quiet one, but I fixed it. So it's the same one that Chuck is getting. So there we go. Okay, so my apologies everybody. The podcast is what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: Now, stay on podcast, David Dan, don't touch the thing.
Speaker 2: Then we go again with.
Speaker 13: Them the one's that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know how this works, right, Yeah? I knew.
Speaker 13: We playing nose buttons again.
Speaker 2: You walk away for a couple of minutes and then if forget what you're doing, I know, I know you do. Yeah, right, it's it's it's a problem these days with making these shows. But it's fun. Like I said, Uncle, I have been enjoying. Somebody please call because I've made some new graphics for the calls. A couple, yeah, a little bit. Uh, let's see here three zero one six. Please do and I'll fire up some of the new graphics. Yeah, I'm always trying to add graphics. Is really it's not so much that I'm improving graphics, I suppose, uncle, as I'm just adding new ones into this big list that I have on obs. For instance, I can pull up this photograph from June Lake, California that I altered in Adobe Illustrator to be very colorful. I just pull that up whenever I feel like it. That's in graphic I have. Of course, this is an old standby. Is Hillary Clinton go at the rally during the twice sixteen election, which she subsequently lost, But she was excited right here. I don't understand why. Yeah, well I can't figure that way actly. So that's a that's a go to I've had for a while. Here's this graphic that's a photo of Goat Mountain, of betray On Goat Mountain that I hacked tapping. Oh you got, Danny, it's overlaid with that one. Before you have seen this one. Well, yeah, I like this graphic. This one's overlaid with some other like jiffs or gift images that I sort of layered on top of it.
Speaker 7: So are people still debating over jiff for gift?
Speaker 2: I still don't know what to call it, Chuck, what am I supposed.
Speaker 3: To be calling you?
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 7: I have always called it a gift, But people still debate about this. Hey, one quick thing though, We have a weird country that popped up on excuse me on Chelli dot com radio.
Speaker 2: Pakistan. Yeah Pakistan really, yes, Pakistan.
Speaker 3: I've never seen him before.
Speaker 13: Is this Pakistan now?
Speaker 2: Just a moment?
Speaker 8: I think this Pakistan has something to do with his side of the story saying it.
Speaker 2: But it's his side man, uncle on government. You might have. I don't know. Wow, look at you you might have. That's what I'm saying. Hey, give me a lot of credit, unclaude that I appreciate. Cuit it did, and that's a credit did. If it's anything to do with what he just said, it might be. We don't know. The sad thing is we have no idea. I have a theory.
Speaker 3: I have a theory, but yeah, what is it?
Speaker 7: But it's weird because I also have an argument against my own theory. Pakistan could be from somebody using one of those VPNs, right, yes, okay, but on my stream it's supposed to filter those things. If there's anything that seems to be a bouncer of VPN, it shows up as unknown usually.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, and some VPNs.
Speaker 7: Apparently my my streaming tracking beats the VPNs, because I've had people tell me, how do you see that I'm on a VPN and I can see it? Like, for instance, let me see, okay, our friend right now in Missouri, all right, he thinks he's on a VPN and I can't see him, but I can, so yeah, and you know, and and in the old days I had it the way it was like a lot of people come up in Mexico and all that, and that turned out to be false.
Speaker 3: Because people were just using VPNs.
Speaker 7: Well anyway, with the new filtering system, now I kind of just I know where you are, even if you're trying to trick me.
Speaker 3: So Pakistan is new tying. I got no explanation for Pakistan, dude, none, so.
Speaker 2: But but you do have the explanation that it definitely is not a VPN. Do you have that shot?
Speaker 3: It should not be you know, new technology happens all the time.
Speaker 7: You know, the thing that's true today might not be true tomorrow, right, Okay, So it could be that this is, you know, somebody finally getting a VPN.
Speaker 2: That beats me.
Speaker 7: But my experience over the past two years has not been that. So nobody's been able to hide. And if they do hide, it just says, you know, something like unknown or it'll say United States and it won't give me a location.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you've heard those. I've heard those before. Yeah from your side. Interesting. Oh okay, well Pakistan, this is well, it's a good thing, I think. Is this new location?
Speaker 13: I would like to know these people listening now, I hope. So, I mean that's my question.
Speaker 7: Well, it could be is sometimes when well, uncle, real quick, sometimes weird countries will pop up and I can tell you why. It's because it's somebody in the military.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm thinking. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 14: This is it could be I mean he was in there and no, yeah, maybe, So I just figured to let you guys know because that's a weird one.
Speaker 3: An uncle likes to know when new ones show up so Pakistan. Yeah, how exciting.
Speaker 2: That's good. Thank you for being here a person in Pakistan, and thank you again to uh pup Puppa is saying in YouTube chat now he says he had a wah wah hogy, some pretzels and plenty of beer. Life is good. Oh he's got his fia that's what he's drinking.
Speaker 13: Of course, A funny night and any please haven't been here and here we are.
Speaker 2: With what.
Speaker 7: Hey, Pepper, if you don't mind, If you don't mind, I want to know.
Speaker 3: I want to know from Pupper how much a wah wah Hogi costs right now? Though because inflation, I'm wondering. I haven't had a wah wah Hogi in.
Speaker 7: Years and years, and they used to be really cost efficient and really good, great thing to get on the run in Jersey.
Speaker 3: That's for sure.
Speaker 7: I'm wondering what the cost of a wah wah Hogi is now. So you got to tell me the size and what you're paying for it if you can.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, I'm curious to know what the prices are back there in Pennsylvania, Jersey area for a hogia wildwife.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: And while I was just talking to you.
Speaker 7: Three four, five more listeners just jumped on us based So there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a lot of potential callers. There we go. If you want to join the show, call three one, nine, five, seven, five, zero and six and you will be added directly in. You will talk to us and it will be a good time. So do consider calling everybody. In the meantime, we've got we have a drink review going. My Evan is drink review and I've been drinking away. What is it? Uncle? What are we reviewing? This babuska cool?
Speaker 13: This casca stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, think of you here. I can't show the people. They can. I'll call show them the This is the can people. There we go, June Shine. It's a hard komba, Yeah it is. We're drinking it up. This is so we're doing a review. Everybody. Everybody loves the beer reviews. This is not a beer, but it's an alcoholic beverage and we're gonna don't worry. We're drinking it now. We're taking it all in and we're gonna let you know. We're gonna fully review this to let you know how good it is according to us.
Speaker 13: Wait, know that is who's any hell but the uncle man.
Speaker 15: Hello, hey uncle, it's Jimmy James.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 13: Hey, gimme boys? Whoa wait? Got your mountain dew witty?
Speaker 3: I got her ready.
Speaker 13: We've been drinking a hand to drink tonight for once for what for?
Speaker 2: It took a little while.
Speaker 13: Well, I want it's for night and we want to have a drink. What kind of mountain do Jimmy has dried out with drinking?
Speaker 3: What kind of mountain does Jimmy have this time?
Speaker 2: Okay, one time?
Speaker 16: We have.
Speaker 15: Old sick standard dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, a regular amount of de Okay, you know, you.
Speaker 13: Know they got new ones out now, Jimmy m.
Speaker 15: Oh well, our drink alible for a while, but so well they they just seem too sweet.
Speaker 17: Just bc a regular dove.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I can take a regular do if you're not, if you're not, if you have.
Speaker 2: Too much for that, yeah, I can see. Stick to the classics, stick to what we know. And yeah it makes sense to me. I mean they are getting too many flavors at a certain point, that's for sure. That's great.
Speaker 8: It's crazy with all those points of flavors they give you every five to ten minutes. You got them mind.
Speaker 2: Oh we get new in here.
Speaker 13: We got new in there like that.
Speaker 2: I know. It's always a new thing, always a new flavor. It gets to be too much. Just stop, Come on, man, dude and other soft drinkmakers, what are you doing? We don't need this many just need one good one, maybe a second one, that's all right, and then leave it at that. We're good. But yeah, we've got Jimmy here and we're happy about it. If anybody else wants to join, we know you're out there listening. Join the show. Three one nine five two seven five zero one said we give him the cup a glass? Oh, a shot glass. Uncle's a shot class. Uh, let's ask Jimmy, do you have or would you like to receive Uncle the drop glass? A few? I would. I do have one, but I would like one. I haven't that leg sen to him? What was that? Sorry?
Speaker 15: I haven't gotten anything from Uncle to show.
Speaker 2: That's true. All we got to rectify that.
Speaker 13: We got we got to do some stuff because we haven't. This man has been a customer.
Speaker 2: Am we haven't it?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Jimmy, you never got a T shirt. You never even got an Uncle T shirt?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know what happened, Aaron.
Speaker 7: You know what happened with this is that he got Okay, twice I sent him boxes. I swear I sent him boxes of stuff, right, and uh, well, three times I sent boxes of stuff. I think he got one and one got sent back to me and one disappeared. And I guarantee you there was an Uncle shirt in one of those boxes he never got.
Speaker 3: I guarantee it. But I can't believe you.
Speaker 13: Didn't go, yeah, hey, I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 2: Can we make more? Should I kick more shirts? Shuki?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: What can we make more?
Speaker 2: Can we make more shirts and make the shirts?
Speaker 8: Because these people keep asking, We're gonna have to do something.
Speaker 2: I think I have some still. I think the amount that I have is probably enough for now. I don't think I have to make new ones. I have some somewhere. I just gotta know. You gotta search for them.
Speaker 7: You got any of the Monkey shoot Twister, and you got any of the Monkey Shoe Twister shirts?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: No, I don't have extras to those, the standard Uncle shirt like the Tide I went, I have those. I do have those, But the Monkey Shoe Twister that was that one that you made? And Uncle has one of those, but it's the only one that we have.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's the when we got.
Speaker 2: From Actually, yeah, it's fine. That's enough of those. We have the ones that I can tie die have that. But yeah, I mean we the point here is that we got to send We will send Jimmy a shot class. I think I have y I'll let you know if I don't. I gave away my last email.
Speaker 7: I gave away my last monkey Shuit Twister shirt at Lancer this year. I had one left stuck in the box. I didn't know about it, and I put it out next to your book and stuff, and like I told you, somebody stole the one book. But you know, somebody stole one of Aaron's books.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened there, but that's what happened.
Speaker 7: But but I did giveaway to the monkey Shuit Twister shirt to somebody because they said, I have all of these other shirts yours.
Speaker 3: I said, well, do you have this one?
Speaker 7: Nope, here you go. You know That's what I did because they had bought past two years. They bought shirts off of me.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 7: But yeah, otherwise I would try and send Jimmy Monkeys to Twister shirt.
Speaker 3: But I don't have one left even.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I mean, if you guys have a shirt laying around, I'm sure Jimmy would.
Speaker 3: Love that and a good way to pad the drop class.
Speaker 2: I might. I might send that to him. Yeah, send them both together that I suppose. Send me an email, Jimmy, just to make sure, because, like I said, I had your address, but I'd have to go digging and see if I have it. I probably saw it, but I own home. But send me an email just to be safe.
Speaker 7: You have Aaron's email, right, Jimmy that drop class?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, your way to be saved.
Speaker 15: And hey, thanks, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, no problem. And then if I'm not mistaken, and we sent one out to him because he requested one, so he should have his drop class now, yeah, I should have it. So we'll hear from him by the hopefully by the time of the revolution. We'll have head on with us too, ladies. We'll get his He might not be on this week.
Speaker 3: He's in my chat. He's in my chat right now, so oh.
Speaker 2: Okay is oh let me see. Let me pull up the O'Kelly chat in case he's saying something. Uh, just if you if you've gotten your package and let us know in the OLLI chat. I'll see that. If not, don't worry, it'll be there. So hopefully, hopefully they get there, we will find out.
Speaker 17: Related situation, a bunch of people at my post office was arrested for stealing.
Speaker 2: There you go, stealing.
Speaker 8: That's the number one subject. And what you were saying to take about somebody stealing mail and go right to jail.
Speaker 13: Well, I was mad to jail, Yeah, don't pass go.
Speaker 2: I was mad because I said, I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: I said, Jimmy a very nice package at one point, which had a bunch of things in it, and of course that's the one that disappeared. I sent him a two dollar bill from night to teen sixty three and a few other things. Yeah, I mean I was sending him like a little package of stuff and it never made it there.
Speaker 2: It just disappeared. That's crazy. I usually have really good luck. I've sent so many packages every year because I do. I sell stuff online and I hard. I can't remember having a problem with the package not getting there. When I'm selling something, it doesn't happen, So I don't you always see you have trouble Chuck, and it's the postal service that you So I don't understand what's going on.
Speaker 3: So that baffles me.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: He didn't get his drop glass yet.
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't. Okay, well it should it should be on its way to it.
Speaker 13: It's way, he said, he said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll see. We'll see if if Ohlly dot com mail is cursed or something. Everything to do related to the show has a curse that goes through the postal service. But it it's on the way, should be there, you go.
Speaker 3: I think, I'm sure, think.
Speaker 2: I have tracking it. I'll check the tracking on it. I don't have that here, but I do have the tracking off, so I'll check that. Maybe one what.
Speaker 8: We'll do is when you send a package, yes, through the scenting and do the tracking, be might easier to know.
Speaker 2: I do, Well, there is tracking on when I sent to ed. There's a tracking number because I have the thing. We have our postage printer and all that, so I have that. So I'll check it out. We'll see what's happening. We'll see where it is. Yeah, we'll get to the bomb that I think to check it before the show, and I guess I should have. But once again, we have the phone lines open if anybody wants to call in three one nine, five seven five zero one six join the show. Good part of this. We'd like to have you. How's the hard kombucha going? You're enjoying us? Is it so good? You need moore in the morning?
Speaker 13: Okay, looking at the can.
Speaker 2: You're looking at the can. Okay, okay, here's the can. I know it's gonna ate this thing, and this is a good one to ate. Okay, there's that, so it's gonna be this is This is an odd drink. It's odd even as far as kombucha goes. I'll say, because I do like kimbucha's, I keep saying that I like them, this is an odd one. It doesn't even seem like other kombucha's. It's weird.
Speaker 13: It's a fruity. I could say, yeah, it's got some kind of food in.
Speaker 8: Isn't because it's the pineapple food and something else is mixed.
Speaker 13: But I can't feel what.
Speaker 2: That's hard to tell you. Well, I mean the flavors are weird and they are listed on the can. What are they? Once again? Pineapple? Right, pineapple, orange, nutmeg, that's a weird compos not meg nutmeg. I think that's what I'm tasting that. Look, here's okay, here's there's more. What's inside? Pineapple, orange, nutmeg, green tea, June kombucha. Okay, there we go. It's from San Diego.
Speaker 13: This San Diego Tony down there down the road, I know, not far.
Speaker 2: I wonder what Ed's doing. What is h what's his name doing in San Diego? In San Diego? Are we talking about a listener? Yeah? That man listens here. I can't remember it.
Speaker 13: Danny Danny.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Danny Danny. Is that the direction he's in? Danny Danny, Yeah, that's his name. I hope he's doing well. I hope you're doing well down there in San Diego County.
Speaker 13: And Danny, I haven't heard from him lately. Yeah, what's happened on that guy?
Speaker 2: He'll be back. Everybody, you don't not everybody has to call the night. But when the New Year's Revolution rolls around, make sure you're ready to call into the show. New Year's Eve will be back.
Speaker 8: I want to hear a lot of people miss coming yet. This has been how many years?
Speaker 2: A lot I want to say. It's like the seventh one who've done the show as like a live stream. I think it's on YouTube. All the old old ones are still on YouTube. If anybody's curious to go back, they can go back and look at them all there, or if you want to get a taste of what it is, if you've never seen one, you can see what it's like. It's pretty much like this show, but longer. But usually we do put quite a bit of effort into it, make it a little better. You know me, Well, this year, you know, I'm miss here listening to what's that? I'm his have miss is? Uh?
Speaker 16: This is sidekick, no nor for his fun, Jim and j Jim and Joe, Chuck's fun.
Speaker 2: Chuck's friend Gool can't do that.
Speaker 13: So Sunshine Sunshine h hamp been aroundcohol.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard her a lot. I mean, if she's been busy, I.
Speaker 18: Hope she's well. I hope she's well. What's going on in ta I think we're on tick tack. I don't see myself.
Speaker 2: I think we're okay. I'm just looking at all this stuff here. I don't see myself. Well, we don't have tic tac pulled up, but we should be going through on Uncle the podcast. Everybody follow that's very important, everybody? Oko? Are we ready to rate this drink? Should we just go for it? Should we see?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since you're gonna head ahead and I'm still got is a way to go? Are you still thinking about it? Yeah? I am, so you can made it, but I'm still thinking. I think I can give my rating. I think I'm ready to do this as well. So June Shine Hard Kombucha, Midnight Midnight Painkiller, That's what this one is. Yeah, tied down, so excuse me. It's hard to read, but midnight Painkiller, I'm getting knocked out pilled. We do our skill from one to ten. I'm gonna give this a maybe it a six out of ten. It's not great because as a kombucha I don't like as a kimbucha, which I like kombucha as an alcoholic drink. It's okay, it's got alcohol and I'm not spitting it out, but it's nothing like, oh yeah, this is awesome. So it's just six out of ten? Top me? Are you ready to rate it? Uncle?
Speaker 13: Do you need more time and take me and moaning many times?
Speaker 2: You need to think about it? Okay, that's fair, Okay, keep thinking. We're gonna get back to everybody with uncle's review to say better, stay tuned. You want to know what he rates this wild drink. It's definitely an important thing to know. Here it is. I'm holding it up to a camera for everybody on a livestream video. Look, kid does have quite a nice can. It's a taller can.
Speaker 13: I'm not gonna give it a highway.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like going low. Okay, you're ready on this one, Uncle? What is think? So? Let us know what do you got for this? Sinco?
Speaker 13: If everybody knows Spanish, it's Sinco.
Speaker 2: I'll sinko out of ten? Really, sinco out of ten. That's lower than me. Uncle, But you had you had six? I did? Wow? Really? You know? So you don't care for this one?
Speaker 13: Really, not as much as it liked him. But this has not the punch for it over to go any higher?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? I do I give it a six? Yeah, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 8: It's okay, I guess, okay for a drink, for a knockout drink, it's okay for that.
Speaker 2: But they go over. No, who's that noise? There's a noise in here? Oh, she's watching what's that? What's over awful?
Speaker 13: We got some interesting story about this?
Speaker 2: What's the story?
Speaker 13: This is the uh an with her watching us? That's what you want to talk about.
Speaker 8: I know what you in there.
Speaker 2: There's a sauna. She's looking for sauna over here. It is it's an RC that RC car ac car looks weird looking thing.
Speaker 13: And I was wondering, who's who's talking?
Speaker 2: Who's talking?
Speaker 13: That's this little boxer.
Speaker 2: I caught it.
Speaker 13: Little boxers.
Speaker 2: These are little what I call these little things? Uh, these are little boxes.
Speaker 13: I caught these little boxes. Come here one way ound here like this.
Speaker 2: We've got a little boxer in the room. You may have seen these things on social media, Yeah, social media had loads of them. But this is really this is funny. How's it working? Kick out of this? How's it work?
Speaker 13: It chose the eye bulls and that mind bulls are looking at you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, eyeballs, Okay, Yeah, it's crazy. It is crazy. It's at rsy car with the camera in it that you can see remotely for a few minutes. So missus sun kick here. Uh.
Speaker 8: His other half was talking to her form and almost wondering, when manute, is that voice coming from me? He comes down the road with the eyeballs coming down ding when the white yet blue light eye bulls, they and voice came out of it. And that's exactly what it was. It was who talking on in that thing? You want to have a tik tak?
Speaker 2: This is a good one. You better get ready for your tiktak.
Speaker 8: Where's the phone? See, I'm ready for it? I shall I kick? Not ready, I'm like usual. I had a good one here tonight. Look at dish Man.
Speaker 2: Well we should be we should be streaming on tiktak right now.
Speaker 13: Well, tik tak?
Speaker 2: Are we streaming?
Speaker 13: I want to have this here, tik tank on this for TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's not showing me the monitor that I can usually pull up. It's telling me unable to connect for some reason? What with this? Thanks? I We're streaming just fine on YouTube, Twitch, rumble kicking of course at Shelly dot com. So we're going out there. At the moment, TikTok is question well. And I don't know why, because usually it's pretty dependable as long as I have the initial connection made. So who knows. I don't know what's going on with it. I can't tell a good one just for a few minutes here. The Ochelli chat is quite lively tonight with Chuck is there and Ed is in there. So that's good. Oh, it's a lot happening there. It's a pretty lively night actually, considering the fact that we haven't been around as much as we would like to be. Maybe Uncle this weekend will do another stream with vhs or video games. Perhaps, But the only thing is that I have to go shopping. Okay, so that's tomorrow's tomorrow. Okay, So we won't do it while you're shopping.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm shopping, but maybe an afternoon, yeah, or I don't know what time she wants to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's the problem with our streams. We have trouble like committing to an actual schedule because weekends get so kooky every week. So it's just a matter of whenever we can do it. Just don't have any slunkers. No, thank god. No, no, not not now, but soon enough it will return. So but not tomorrow, so because I am.
Speaker 8: I want to get finished shopping up shopping that one actually paying left Christmas everybody.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody's got their Christmas shopping all set up. I hope everybody did that. Uncle's got to do his tomorrow, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I imagine posted down and on Thursday. But you had too busy to.
Speaker 2: You at least have an idea what you're gonna look for. You're gonna try. I had the idea, know what we want? What I want? That's cool. That's good. So that's a good start. So you know what you're looking for. It should be easy. We'll see how that goes. The chat. Yeah. Oh, somebody's in the chat here saying, okay, what we got the chat? Hold on, I see it? Let me see? And who is that? Three eye at lists? Is messing you guys up? They're telling us in the chat. Is that true? Uncle did? Three eye at lits just mess us up? Who is this? That's that alien craft that's flying out from behind the sun or whatever?
Speaker 8: Right now, Wait a minute, is that one of the people, No, it's space space people.
Speaker 13: Uh what your wife looks at? Yes it is, it's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what they want somehow it's messing us up. I don't know what they're doing to us, but something, so.
Speaker 13: Stop playing with discontrollers.
Speaker 2: What what is that man doing? Is smoking? Putting? Smoking? Going on? He's flying a space chefs, he's smoking a smell. He's flying through our solar system right now. If you're like, for some reason, I don't know. Nobody knows what that thing is three I at list. Nobody knows what is my Bigfoot? Big but it's a lot like Bigfoot. It was a story out of Bigfoot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they had one out. I didn't see it yet. Yeah, it's on Uh it's on TV.
Speaker 2: It's a documentary diamentry cool. I wanted to see it though, I have to watch that one. That's Is that on Netflix or something? Well, it's on the tonamentary station. That's it. Oh wait a minute, uh chatter talking about three at this is the show going through TikTok now or no? Because it's supposed to be going through our tiktac. Is it up on there? Let us know because you wouldn't know. I can see you're on YouTube now, But is the uh tic tac stream up and running? Because I can't quite tell. I want to say it isn't. I don't know why. But everybody follow us on TikTok regardless. Add uncle the podcast because we'll have videos on there.
Speaker 13: Okay, Jimmy doing Let's get back to Jimmy for me.
Speaker 2: Let's let's go back to the phones. Jimmy, are you there, I'm here. What's happening?
Speaker 8: What's happening in Detroit these days? I almost like to went to talk.
Speaker 15: Well a couple of weeks ago, as man, because the officials stole the touchdown and gave the rams that came. But uh, I guess after your guys just game the other day that I guess it's.
Speaker 2: Even Yeah, the same thing happened to us with the Seahawks.
Speaker 13: Seahawks took us out stumble one.
Speaker 2: They got a two point conversion that they didn't even have to catch. It just fell on the ground, and that was good. Somehow, I don't know why grab the bull?
Speaker 13: Defense grabbed the pool? You know, why didn't they defense gabed the pool?
Speaker 2: You saw that, right, Uncle beck, I saw that. What was that that nobody caught it? How'd that work? What it was is the bull when it hit.
Speaker 8: One of our players helmets, okay, and fell on the ground.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's actually.
Speaker 13: How it started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how does that equate to them making points out of it? Nobody caught anything. It was on the ground.
Speaker 8: Everybody after that thought it was in completion. So what do they do sit there and look at it? It said a A A Seahawk cribed it and says, you got to pointer two pointer and you ding bands didn't even see it. You guys are sick. Name you guys. Defensive players should just jump on it, no matter what the problem was. That's so stupid.
Speaker 2: They were in that on that plans didn't jump on it, but it was somehow free and all they had just pick it up off the ground and.
Speaker 13: Would have said my.
Speaker 8: Touchback or whatever they would have said if they would have.
Speaker 2: Jumped on it. That's what that's probably would have been. What would have happened, What would have happened. But that was the Now the Seahawks have the division over the Rams. That's what it took is beating them.
Speaker 8: And beating them that night, beating them Thursday night, and they oldly is trying to get to number one.
Speaker 13: They jumped to one to five.
Speaker 2: I believe you're talking about in the NFC as a whole. As a whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 13: Because now they see five where they would have been one.
Speaker 2: There is in the playoffs for sure as well.
Speaker 8: They were in the playoffs from the last not this pass game, but the last piss game.
Speaker 2: Because of that win, they've in the play wofs, starting the wild card round or something like that. Just depend So yeah, well, I mean, we'll see. It's gonna be all right. I'm not I mean, I'm not happy that the Seahawks won at all, but I was sort of I tell you truth, I was really sort of confused myself.
Speaker 13: I'm watching everybody.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows what that was. I don't think anybody still does. McVeigh was really mad about it, but he was. I mean, they let it. They let things slip in that last quarter though too. They should have not done that.
Speaker 8: But they should have not have let it even come back into the gate. This is the problem. They got to relax when they hit footy. They can't relax when they hit my number.
Speaker 2: Nope, they got to keep going, keep pressing, keep pressing.
Speaker 13: I mean, any football team I would thought would know that.
Speaker 2: I guess they do. They know that. They know that. Just sid to whatever it's don't the Rams aren't gone yet, everybody. Okay, So, Jimmy, are the are the Lions still in the hunt or as far as the playoffs go? What what's their status?
Speaker 17: We're still in the hut.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. Le's still Let's see how you guys got. You got the last two games? Right, yeah, there's two more games now for everybody winding down, it is down to two games? Did the just Detroit have a tough schedule?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 2: He wins. What's gonna do today?
Speaker 17: I don't know what is from you?
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 15: I have a bad feeling.
Speaker 17: We're gonna have to play.
Speaker 15: Seems like it's a packer or bear card a week.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, you got the package in the Wait, No, it's.
Speaker 2: The divisional thing, all right? Do they hit they? I think everybody does have divisional games the team.
Speaker 8: Every team has at least two games a year with the opponent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but right, that's what it's coming down to. Particularly, I know that every has not the last two games both divisional. At least one of those games is divisional, because the Rams have the Cardinals as their last game, the Seahawks and the against each other as the last game. But I mean the Cardinals should be an easy one. And also the Rams go up against before that the Falcons. Oh yeah, the Falcons before then, which they should also destroy. So it's they they should should be easy wins.
Speaker 8: We'll see, we'll see what happens. That's what they said this past this past Thursday. They said, let's see what happens this weekend to see how we stand down with the standings. They don't know what the actually these standings will be yet for these players, like what seed?
Speaker 2: Are they gonna even be? What seed? Yeah? Playoff picture, playoff pictures. This is where things really start get confusing. This is exactly it does get confusing. New Good luck keeping up, everybody. We're doing what we can here. We're filling you in as much as we know how to do here on uncle the broadcast. Thank you for listening. Uncle. Let's do shout outs because were at the end of the show. Why don't we out of the show, out of the show?
Speaker 13: Why, Jimmy, you can speak first, not you?
Speaker 17: Shout out to everyone listening, listen, have a good holidays, and shout out to the Bunny, the easter buddy, take them all.
Speaker 15: Tell me, oh takes in a while?
Speaker 17: Clause does it all one night? Easter Bunny?
Speaker 15: It takes the time?
Speaker 2: All right, that's true? All right, Well, thank you Jimmy for calling. Send me that email and we'll get you your drop glass and maybe some other stuff too. So that's true. Okay, So Uncle, we other just you and me for shoutouts.
Speaker 13: I guess no one else is on the line. Chuck, Chuck wants to take a shut out?
Speaker 2: Chuck, Chuck, do you want to do a shoutout?
Speaker 9: Well, no, I just want to wish everybody you know a good holiday. Uh And and that's about it, you know, everybody listening. I hope everything is you know, strong and safe for you during this holiday, whatever that means to you, and I hope it's all happy, whatever.
Speaker 4: The holiday is, whatever you do, whoever you're with.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is safe, strong.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 2: Again. All right, good shout out? You want me to do one? Uncle, you next, shout out to all the listeners for sticking with us even the weeks that we're not here and you come back. It's good to see folks like uh Popper and Jimmy con right back in and we got ed in the chat. So glad to have you. If anybody's interested in Uncle to drop glass, send me an email. Friends at the Age of Transitions dot com, I can I can't send you one, so let me know about that. Uncle. What do you got for a shout out?
Speaker 8: Shout out to all the people and the whom that is listening, and have a nice holiday.
Speaker 2: That's my shodown. Yeah, easy one. We'll keep doing streams, We'll keep doing you TikTok videos. We might do a gaming stream or something this weekend and we'll be back the day after Christmas. We'll be
Speaker 16: H