Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine the Games Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JR R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog. I know you're gonna have a strong opinion on what happened with the Magic last night, But what happened to the Gators last night at Georgia Dog.
Speaker 3: Hey, Georgia former coach former Gator coach Mike quite got his first win against his former team, as the Bulldogs had a court storming eighty eight to eighty three victory over the number three ranked Gators.
Speaker 4: Hey, it happens.
Speaker 3: It's the SEC, the strongest basketball conference in the country. It looked like the Gators were gonna get blown out in that game. I was flipping back and forth between the Gators and the Magic. And then obviously the Magic game got out of hand fairly quickly. So, yeah, the Gators were. They were down by twenty six in the first happ but they actually came back, took the lead late in that game, and then a Georgia player, Blue Cannes, sanka go ahead three pointer with forty seven seconds left.
Speaker 4: Gators are They're still gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: They're they're gonna be a number one seed or you know, maybe a number two seed in the NCAA tournament. But yeah, but the Magic, good lord, I know, good lord.
Speaker 4: Forty What did I say yesterday?
Speaker 2: Forty down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did I say? It was a statement game last night?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the statement was the Magic have some serious issues and they're going nowhere fast. It's one thing to get beaten, but as Lynch just said, to get beaten by forty points one twenty two to eighty two on your home.
Speaker 1: Court, good grief. You said yesterday you said the time is nine. Yeah, the time is nighe Yeah. We called them the Gritty Committee earlier this season.
Speaker 4: They are now.
Speaker 3: The the kiddy Committee because they were me yewing like a bunch of pussycats last night.
Speaker 1: I thought of something else that starts with an ass. But hey, is it is it time to pull a Is it time for me to pull the Magic signs out of my front yard in protest?
Speaker 2: Or one more game?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I don't know this.
Speaker 4: That's bad.
Speaker 3: Last night National TV tn T Stan Van Gundy's commentating on the game, It's just here here is the epitome of the Magic season, right the Cavaliers last night.
Speaker 4: The best point shooting team in the league.
Speaker 3: They were nineteen of thirty two from three point ranked fifty nine point four percent about sixty percent. The Magic the worst three point shooting team in the league five of twenty eight, seventeen point nine percent. That's the difference in the game. And to lose by forty again at home. The Magic, by the way, are owen six in national TV games this year. Those are the big games on TNT in ESPN, and they're.
Speaker 4: Oh and six. So I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of saying, hey, wait till Jalen Suggs gets back, because guess what the Cavaliers were without their two time All Star point guard Darius Garland last night didn't seem to affect them.
Speaker 4: So yeah, maybe time to pull up the signs. I'm disgusted with the performance last.
Speaker 1: Time, and again I don't it works double ways. I have these Magic signs in my front yard. If you don't know what we're talking about. And I was given three games before. If they won within those three games, they did, so I'll give one more game and then they're pulled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see what they do against another good team, Golden State on Thursday, night.
Speaker 4: That's also at home.
Speaker 3: Golden State playing much better since they acquired Jimmy Butler. If the magic laying egg in that one, Yeah, don't not only pull up the signs start a bonfire in your backyard.
Speaker 2: Not doing Meanwhile, across the state a team going in the opposite direction, and the good direction is the lightning. They've now posted their six consecutive win seven to one in the past eight games, and they blow out the Edmonton Oilers for to one last night.
Speaker 4: Doggie, Yeah, they're streaky right now, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, good time of year to be, good time of the year to be doing that.
Speaker 3: By the way, Speaking of the NBA, Luka Doncic had his first game against his former team, the Dallas Mavericks last night. He's playing for the Lakers, obviously, excuse me. He had a triple bubble last last night against the Lakers. So for the it was in LA. Thankfully it wasn't in Dallas, but it was in LA. And Nico Harrison is the gm who from Dallas who traded Luka Doncic to the Lakers. Lakers fans were channing last night thank you, Nico, than you.
Speaker 2: Know what they ought to do in Dallas, they ought to do a fundraiser where fans can pay two dollars to give a nutkick to the GM. You will let him wear a cup, but you know, just a you know, just as await event.
Speaker 1: Maybe put him in a dunk tank. I think the nutcake's pretty harsh.
Speaker 3: That may go down as the worst trade in NBA history. Not for the Lakers, not for the Lakers, no, but for Dallas. I mean, they trade twenty five year old Luka Doncis for Anthony Davis, and then in Anthony Davis' first game, he gets hurt and hasn't played since.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that's terrible. I can think of some magic.
Speaker 1: Trades that were pretty bad too, though, or I don't know if those were trades as much as just a player leaving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nothing like this though, ye.
Speaker 3: Speaking of basketball, Diana Tarassi, who many people believe is the greatest player in WNBA history, voted greatest of all time by the fans. She retired yesterday after twenty seasons, forty two years old. Man. She had a career three national titles in college at Yukon's, six Olympic gold manitles, three WNBA titles, leading scorer, and in WNBA history, leading three point shooter in WNBA history. So she retires yesterday, I still remember, I mostly remember.
Speaker 4: I'm so old.
Speaker 3: I mostly remember her as a Yukon basketball player more than a WNBA.
Speaker 2: Me and talker were just thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: Oh eh, do you think Caitlyn Clark will be better? Maybe? Maybe?
Speaker 3: But she's certainly off to a good start in her rookie season, so yeah, could be. But she's got a lot of years left to play.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Biyonchy. He hosts open mic weekday mornings on AM seven forty ninety six to ninety game on It Jason Dyson. He takes time out of his busy show to get us up to speed in the sports page here on JRR, where he exclusively brings us his big old bulldog Bark to take us out.
Speaker 4: Oh Oh Chako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app