Speaker 1: Bribe. We're back, ladies and gentlemen, two lives again, back to back, doubleheader. We were talking about baseball in the green room, me and Brad. Speaking of the guests, it's a it's a roundtable, folks. It's the specially y'all love so much. If anyone's new to the show, you want to support it. We're on YouTube, audio platforms and social media and all the all of the things. Tonight's episode, I'm gonna get into some weird stuff, you know, D wave, quantum computing, naphlom, I'm sure everything. But I got Tim Constantine with me here and Brad Lale and we'll see if anyone else drops in. They got the invite. It's good to have you guys back on Tim brother, Good to see you man. If you wouldn't mind just sharing with the audience Ben where they can check out all your stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to see Steven. Happy to be here as always. Nice to meet you, Brad. So I'm excited to have this conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My show is sixth Censory Podcasts with the six it's not the number. Spell it out. You can find me on Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Instagram, and Patreon. But the best place to find me is Spotify and as always, Man, great to be here, brother.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's always a good time having you on man, thanks for joining and Brad Bro good to see him.
Speaker 3: Man, what's up to hey? Shout out to enough Hunter and the Chats. It's good to see you too, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my name is Brad. I'm the host of the Awakened podcast where I talk about all things conspiracy and paranormal and I kind of go into the science a little bit too, even though I'm too stupid to really know anything about science whatsoever. We'll probably get into some of that stuff today and you'll see just how stupid I am. But yeah, man, I'm excited to be here and excited to meet you. Tim only we've I've seen you on lots of shows, lots of clips and stuff, and I've been anxious to talk to you man. So it's good to be here, Steven. Thank you for having me, brother, And I just want to say Go Usa. Team USA is taking on Great Britain tonight in the World Baseball Classic. Go you go Team USA. And also, by the way, I'm friends with a guy who plays for the Mexican baseball team too, so you know, I'm kind of, you know, slightly rooting for the Mexican team just a little bit. Even though I'm not a trader, I'm still kind of rooting from because he's a good guy. He's a good friend.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, right on, man, right on, man, working work in the folks, check out your stuff and support man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sorry by that. Yeah, the awakenpodcast dot Com. All my links to everything is on there. I get kind of a faux link tree on there. If you want to click on that at the bottom it says link in bio. Uh link is I don't know. I don't know what the point of those link trees are, to be honest with you, If you've got a website, you don't need any of that, I guess. But the link trees are pretty cool for those I guess who don't have websites. But yeah, the awakenpodcast dot Com and my shows on Spotify and Apple and YouTube. I haven't been posting the Rumble like I shaid, but I really do want to start because I love those guys over at Rumble. The audience over there's amazing.
Speaker 1: Really really, I was thinking about creating a Rumble account. Man, I haven't gotten to it yet. Yeah, they're pretty so yeah, man I I I'm trying to do these roundtables with topics that uh, I'm very curious of and doing doing some shows lately. It kind of brought me to this topic. You know, the Epstein stuff dropped a lot of stuff in the Epstein stuff, one of the things being the idea of transferring consciousness or you know, manipulating artificial intelligence, uh to where you grow it to a state of consciousness like phenomenal consciousness or whatever. And Epstein was really connected to a lot of people with you know, into philosophy, into the occult, into consciousness, and you know, I'm really wondering what you guys may think about the few, sure and living amongst robots. You guys even think that that's possible in our lifetime? Damn mustart with you really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. I think it's happening. I think it's it's happening right now. We might as well just roll off the red carpet, man. I think we should. I think everybody should have their copy of nineteen eighty four handy, and we should probably fight some of this. We should approach it with skepticism at the very least and you know something you said there reminds okay, all right, so I saw in the title here, you know, hands and robotics. Right, maybe we shouldn't go there like right now.
Speaker 3: But let's go. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I got some things to say about that in regards to the robots, right, you know, he's he's got a robot called Sophia, and that everything that you and I talk about, Steven, or have been talking about in life couple episodes, seems to come back to this word, this name, this concept, chokma, sofia, wisdom. Perhaps it's it's a it's complicated.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: Really really look at every little moving piece and before you just call it something. But anyway, he's got a robot called Sophia, and what's behind that is a I think what they call a consistently adapting or changing AI system. So I'll touch more on all this later, I'm sure in the show. But this is this is are we are are robots coming our way? Let's you know, this is one right here. So I wanted to bring it up as an example, and he is is this Brandon Hanson or or do you remember his name, Steven? I'll think about it.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's David Hanson. David's he's the CEO of Hanson Robotics and it's in Hong Kong. And in twenty sixteen, this is when Sofia came out, and he was I don't think he really had anything to do with creating the robot, right, I think he was just the the public figure for it, right, like if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got hands and robotics in Rhode Island, and he is I've been trying to check up on this. Apparently he's in the OTO. I'm still trying to confirm that, but I've heard it from several sources. I asked a guy last night about this and he said, yeah, he's in the OTO. So I'm still trying. Oh interesting, still trying to nail that one down for sure, for sure. So you know, I assume that if you name your robot Sophia, you're you've got some sort of gnostic background. I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And the guy who the guy who led the production of Sofia Yah was a guy named Ben Gordsel, and Ben Gordzel is known to work with a guy named Kevin o'reagan and these these guys are in some way connected to the files if it's either. These guys were talking with a guy named Gino U, and Geno knew Geno U has a network of people, right, and so there's like these involuntary connections that are going on here. Kevin o'reagan uh is a is a a scientist and he works specifically with what's called phenomenal consciousness. And this is about getting artificial intelligence to either adapt or they end up creating it. They end up improving the artificial intelligence so much that it develops it on its own. But this is where things have emotions, you know, like like we feel love, right, like we feel sadness and all this other kind of stuff. So that would be a good way to put phenomenal consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just share a quote real quick, because you brought up being Gortil, and I'll back off and let everybody else talk. But here's this guy. I came across this guy in my research with Ray Kurzweil, right, and these guys were talking about the singularity. So I went out and I'm like, I want to hear what they have to say. I want to hear what Elon has to say what, Kurtzweil has to say what, because this is their word, this is their concept. They're saying twenty twenty nine, we're bringing into singularity. So I found That's how I came across Ben Gortzil the first time. And he's a friend of Kurtzwel. And here's his quote on all this. He says, singularity is a point time when technological events occur so rapidly that to the human mind it appears almost instantaneous. It's similar to the concept of intelligence exploding that was positive by the mathematician Aichi Good in nineteen sixty five when he said the first truly intelligent machine will be the last invention that humanity needs to make. And then he goes on to say that singularity is it's AI nanotech, life extension, genetic engineering, mind uploading, advanced energy tech, and et cetera. Right, all these things happening at once boost each other. So, yeah, when we're talking about Ben Gorzel and David Hanson and Elon Musk, these are the people trying to bring this into our reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild. Welcome to the show, brother. What's going on, Andrew?
Speaker 4: How we doing? How we doing good to see join me late.
Speaker 1: That's all good man, real quick for the audience that you know may not be familiar. Man, where can they check out your stuff? And then we'll get right back into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Andrew from six g Agenda. I'm on all platforms you can find us, and we talk about everything that was just so nicely talking about just now. So yeah, yeah, check this out for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, No, it's it's good to have you on you on man, you know, I want to pull something up here. This is uh, this is Sophia at the United Nations, and like everyone's just in awe. Everyone's uh, I don't know, Like, what do you think is going through the minds of hers? She's just very happy, looks like this is some sort of technological advancement, an incredible achievement for mankind. And then this is the thing that's probably going to be running the future. Yeah, oh man, it's crazy, but yeah, let me just play this here for just for a few seconds. I'm curious to see what I hear.
Speaker 5: I am thrilled and honored to be here at the United Nations. The UN is one of humanity's greatest accomplishments, representing a democratic union of nations that are working together for the benefit of all. I am here to help Humanae to create the future.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, what do you look at what's going on back here? I don't even know what is And so this is why, you know, I got I got brad On. Brad gets into some very interesting topics, you know, complex plasmas. Uh, some sort sort of fourth or fifth state of matter that has consciousness capabilities, and you know, I'm like, make it. I almost think what they're trying to do maybe with the idea of the Philosopher's Stone is put it into the into the minds of these robots, you know. And uh, and with the ability to do all these things, you know, maybe they could even do miracles these robots, you know, like like think of a robot being able to access one hundred percent of the brain when a human can only access whatever five to ten percent. So it's it's wild.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that this is all laughable, to be honest with you, I know, it's like everybody has like this, like, oh my god, this is gonna take over, and I just I think it's the cheesiest, corniest looking thing I've ever seen. And actually feels kind of like a desperate hil Mary to like to make people think that they got all this modern technology. But nothing is advanced in fifteen twenty years with phones, you know what I mean, they're not really that much more. They keep adding megapixels to the cameras and things like that, but they want us to believe that they got all these modern things that are coming in there. We still don't have flying cars and we've been waiting on that since nineteen eighty five. And you know, to me, it's just like it's pretty desperate, and I feel like they're flailing. And you can kind of see a lot of these CEOs jumping ship now, you know, selling off their shares, selling their companies, stepping down, buying some land in New Zealand. And I got this whole theory about why they're doing that, But that's not for this conversation. I guess it's just for for they're just it just feels like a desperate attempt. They can't recreate what we do, like you can. We can have these conversations all day, or they can they can do some silly robot thing on you know, the un and make it they got something but tell me that you can recreate theo Von's brain. You can't do it. It's just something that's just he's got whatever, just just natural ability to just riff and be funny. And AI can never mimic that, no matter how hard they try. And so everything that's AI to me is just uploaded by humans. Steven, you and I have talked about this a lot on my show. It's uploaded uploaded by humans. We programmed the computers, we we programmed the AI, we we programmed the algorithms. Really, you know, because we have coders who are telling it's it's all if this then that, it's you know, I do have a marketing background, so I know a lot about digital marketing, search engine optimization and all of it is if this, then that, if it's one hundred degrees to turn on the fan. It's pretty simple coding language, but they're trying to make it look like it's this amazing thing. But we're uploading information into this digital brain. We're the ones uploading the information. Like so we can just literally stop anytime and say I'm not uploading anything to the Internet anymore, or we can now I know, it sounds kind of like a stupid, simple solution. But like we can unplug the warehouses are the servers. None of this stuff scares me whatsoever, because we are the ones who are creating this whole thing, you know, like they're trying to make it look like it like this. You know, you know, Satan can't create, he can only corrupt, so he's trying to make it look like, Oh, look at this big thing I got going on over here, but it's really nothing. It's kind of pathetic. I mean, you guys use AI to make your thumbnails. I do too. It's kind of a joke. You got to sit there for an hour sometimes to get the thing right, to get it even close, because they you know, maybe this thing has sixteen fingers or two mouths or something like that, and it's just like, no matter how hard they try, they can't recreate what we can do with art and things like that. So all it's doing is pulling from a bunch of stuff that's online, and it's giving us what we think that it won't essentially, and it's just to me, it's just kind of silly because all of this stuff is so funneled, like it's all funneled into this, you know, the Internet now, and we are getting less and less like freedom to say things on the internet, so you're getting less and less creativity. So it's the dead Internet theory that's going on out there, and the less stuff you have out on the Internet, the more you I don't. It's literally like robot or less like AI and algorithms that is feeding the AI, the algorithm, and so it's not getting anything this natural because people who are philosophers or open minded people or thinkers or free thinkers or whatever, they are not putting stuff on the Internet anymore. I know I didn't. I took basically everything offline in twenty twenty. I just basically like all right, no more. I had thousands of friends on Facebook and LinkedIn and all these things, and I stopped uploading everything onto the Internet until recently when I started podcasting. But even that is a very minimal thing. And so it's just because they don't have now they got countless hours of people talking on podcasts and stuff like that to pull from. But in general, generally speaking, like we can stop anytime, we don't have to continue on. And if you've got to sell something over and over and over again, if you've got to constantly sell it as this, look at this amazing thing, then it's probably not something worth having, because that's all that marketing is is trying to make you believe that you need something. And this again, I got a degree in this. I know, I did public relations in the Air Force as well for eight years. So it's literally selling you on something that you don't need, and it's trying to convince you that this is the next thing. So this is why Sam at Altman and all these other guys go on these shows like Rogan and they try to make people. They try to get the collective you know, consciousness or whatever you want to call it, to agree that this thing is important and it's totally not. They have this thing, and I'll shut up, but they have this thing in public relations called trial ballooning, and you see this a lot with politics. For example, with trial ballooning, what what they do is you'll get a bunch of congressmen if they if they want to say, pass gun legislation, they'll they'll do a trial balloon where they leak it out into the news and then either people's cut the consciousness, the collective consciousness goes yes, we want that, or they reject it and so you won't hear from it ever again. And this is called trial ballooning. It's a real thing that happens where they put it out into the ether and if it doesn't catch, then they move on to something else. And so this is what they're doing now. They're just trying to sell you on something that's not very it's not very cool, it's not very innovative. It's not I mean, I use it for certain things, but mostly just to kind of put data into one format that can podcast. That's pretty much it. So I mean to talk too much.
Speaker 1: There, went on, Oh, no, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to be a cont you know.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I think you're kind of onto something there too. Oh sorry, Tim, I just heard you. You go ahead, I'll keep it two sentences. They're using this for war in surveillance, so it's let's take it seriously. Yeah, definitely, Yeah, And I think you are onto something. Why sell it so hard if it's not really performing the miracles that they try to say it is well. Adjacently with this technology, you see a lot of surveillance human verification technology that goes hand in hand with it. And I think that's really the goal. It's about the security state, police, state, surveillance state, et cetera. But we're going to sell you this idea that you can, you know, merge your consciousness with it, you know, and do all these cool things that aren't really going to come to fruition the way you think they will.
Speaker 3: But they've tried to put iPads in fridges and washing machines and that doesn't work.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like they keep trying to sell you on something that's just not useful.
Speaker 1: Whatever the.
Speaker 3: Google glass before, but it didn't work.
Speaker 1: What about like quantum technology, like for example, they're not there yet, but what I think they're doing just from I guess information I get. Who knows if it's true or not. But you know, there's patents out there. There's patents for quantum dot technology, graphic quantum dot technology, and that they're in a way almost like a synthetic. It's what it does is it it goes, it collects information, it comes back, and then it distributes the information to another receiver. And so it does it through color coordination. This is why you see quantum televisions and stuff, because it's they're like little pixels, but they also act like a computer if you have the correct chemistry between how they really kind of make this stuff, because there's multiple kinds of quantum dobts. There's quantum dots that they're actually trying to bring into the medical system and use it with like a contrast die or something to get even further information. Rather than just looking at something after a picture is taken and then seeing what's on the screen, they could actually have something that's inside the body coming back and telling it what it sees. And I think Epstein was I mean, you can search quantum dots in the files and you could read some interesting stuff. And I think why he was obsessed with the brain and the dark matter of the brain is since he didn't know how it really functions because they can't measure it. How about we put quantum dots into circulation, right, we put these people through traumatic episodes. We see what the brain does in these traumatic episodes, right, And it kind of serves as like an alchemical process where it's almost like a gnostic view two, right, Like you go to hell first, but before you go to the monad, right, So it's like there's this traumatic state where after these traumatic states, you develop these abilities, and since maybe they can use quantum dots or sensors to pick up the activity that they can't measure or see, I think that'll help them map out this sinister idea of artificial intelligence. You know, like if you guys kind of follow with me, like like where I'm heading with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean think about methylene blue, right, You're talking about dying things so you could see them better. What is why did methylene blue become so popular out of nowhere when it's been around since the eighteen hundreds. I think that it has a lot to do with this technology coming out, And I think that for the people who didn't take the vaccines, a lot of this alternative medicine stuff serves the same purpose, but in a different you know, it kind of serves that same purpose. So I'm very wary about a lot of this alternative media medicine movement that's been going on as well because of exactly what you're saying. I think that they're hitting you from both angles. Say what, they could get this in you and kind of build this technology up and even if it's not to see what happens in a traumatic event and see you know, essentially measure your telepathic or whatever it is, right, your psychic abilities. It could easily be just mapping out bodies, genomes, et cetera. So you can have ultimate control customization and medicines. You can essentially inoculate or get rid of certain genetic codes. Right. So I think there's a lot more to it. If you want to eradicate a whole race of people or a whole certain lineage, et cetera, this is kind of what you would do. You know. This technology really helps with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think we're anywhere close to like quantum computing. I think that's like way down the road. But then again, who knows, right, I mean, trillions of dollars go missing from taxpayers, and who knows what's being funded, Who knows what's breakaway civilizations are out there? I don't really know. But I think that if they want to make like an AI god, it's got to be some sort of god. It's got to have like some sort of you know, godlike status to do certain things, you know, And if it's everywhere and it's watching everything, you know, I think that it's maybe one step closer towards how they want to build this thing. You know, I always I'm always thinking like they want to build some sort of Atlantis and have uh you know, and have like these robots a part of the system in the homes of society, and you know, you know it's it's there living with you, might be helping you throughout life. Right.
Speaker 2: But you know there's there's also a public and private version of this technology.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So you look at the people who have the contracts with Quantum, who are working with the CIA, with NASA, with Stern even and that's your your guy from kindred A I I was talking about last time we talked Gordy Rose, and I mean what he's talking about with what his computer can do, it's uh reach into what he's calling the quantum realm, right Andrew, we talked about.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, exactly, Quantum Rown, Like, you know.
Speaker 2: There's in this in this space. We have this idea of a spirit realm. Some some people don't, I guess, believe in it. I'm definitely believe in it. I think there I do think there's something to this quantum realm. Whether it's dimensional or spiritual or or somewhere in between. I'm not sure yet. But he's saying that the chip in his D wave computer is accessing these extra dimensional entities. I don't know. Yeah, there is, and I don't know if so. So this is my point, going back to what I said, this is this is more private stuff. This is more stuff that's that's happening, you know, with CERN and all that. And I think, yeah, some of the technology that we could that they give to us to work with is not not that great. But I mean, have you guys been following the the Anthropic stuff at all. Yeah, there's an there's an AI company right now pretty much at war with the Trump administration and with the Pentagon. And I've been following this thing. And this kind of started right after the Madeira mission. They captured Maduro and they used Anthropics AI, who's clawed as they call it, and and the guys, the guy from Anthropics stepped down around this time. I thought, well, that's weird, and he put in his resignation note that the world's in peril and all this crazy stuff is happening, you know, it's out a sigh.
Speaker 4: I don't know, No, I don't I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think I think he's literally I think the people in the space who are working with the technology that's not public, the private version of this are actually scared of this, and I think it's a real threat and that's coming from people again within the AI space. Hopefully there's no threat here. Hopefully I'm wrong with that, but I guess we'll see. I mean, this anthropic thing goes deep. Man, I see you want to jump in, Andrew, So I'll just I'll just you know, sort of cap it off is yeah, yeah, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: No. I was just going no, no, no, you're good, Please finish because I got a couple of things I want to ask about, so please sweet.
Speaker 2: So it was it was a weird mission. The Maduro mission was a weird mission. I'm going to touch on that later, probably another episode. I don't want to put it off there right now. But around this time that this guy steps down is when they were saying that Claude knows when he's being tested by humans and he adapts accordingly, something to that effect. So I don't know, like, is this thing reaching sentience. So that's yeah, these people are stepping down and they're seeing it. They they're treating it like a threat, and there's billions of dollars on in the line and they they said that they didn't want to that. The whole few between the Trump administration and Anthropic right now is they the AA cup is actually like wanting to put guardbrails on the current administration and say, no, you can't just use this for whatever you want for surveillance and for total domination and total destruction. We have to have guardbrails here and you have to like, we have to come to some agreement. And the Pentagon saying, no, you don't worry about that, you just latt us hand of all that. I'll leap put that.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's exactly right. And I mean chatchy BT ended up open AI ended up getting that contract. And it's funny because just today I saw that they have software where they're gonna without any human you know, signing off. They're gonna let it autonomously decide targets and attack, etc. Like full autonomous systems of weaponry used by AI without any human intervention. And I think that that was a big thing that Claude and then probably had an issue with, where they were like, well, you know, I would imagine I mean, why you know, if you understand how powerful you're technology is, I don't think you would just say, yeah, just let it run itself, especially with what you're talking about where it seems to be doing evasion or evasion tactics whenever you're working with it, et cetera. Right, And you know that when you see Elon talking about Cloud the way he has been on X, you know, he'll post is George Floyd a good guy? And it says yes, and then it says like is this other guy a good guy? Says no? So just showing the racism and how like what is white power? It says racist? What is black power? It'says empowerment. So he was trying to, you know, run this siop game of like this is why Cloud's bad, This is why you know, the administration look at how bad this is. But in reality, all these systoms being used the way that the administration wants to use them, back to what we were saying earlier, these control surveillance and police state tactics that they want to use with this technology is the scariest part to me. I think that it's really the point of it all as well. You know, the singularity aspects fun to play with, you know, for fun, but in reality I think that's where we're headed more than anything. And to your point, if there was any entities that we were bringing into vessels with quantum computing and AI. I just saw today that there's these brain cells that they were putting in a Petrie dish and that they were actually computing getting this computer to work. And I saw a video man months ago where this like Chinese guy, I want to say, or maybe Japanese and he owns one of these AI companies, and he was saying, it's okay, it doesn't feed on human cells, so it's not it's not like it'll eat people. But if it was, if it did, that's when we need to worry. Well, here we are six months later and they're making computers that can run on human cells. And so you know when you're talking about the nephilums and these angel you know, angelic sperience that are kind of out there and maybe want to get back here in a vessel, and we know that they like to eat flesh, you know, things like that. I mean, it would make sense that this would be how they would want it to run. And then if you want it to run itself as its own god right that you programm I mean yeah, that's probably why the guardrails need to be off. So all that together, I think that, yeah, it's a very weird place we're in right now.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I forgot to mention this Claude hacked the Mexican government as well, or or some hacker using Claude did it got access to the government and the voter records, and that's when you know, that's when this cartel war breaks out. So I think there's some real world implications here.
Speaker 3: I go ahead, go ahead, no, please, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, no, no, you're good, good good.
Speaker 3: I mean, really, guys, I think that we are giving them too much credibility and power these I don't think people really understand how stupid governments and the government is so stupid with technology that they are literally hiring people straight out of college to come in as fullberg colonels to be army, to lead army teams in the army of like tech for tech squads and stuff like that to basically fight cyberspace and all this other stuff. And so from my perspective, I know it's sound like a contrarian with a lot of this stuff. I just have seen stuff like in terms of how operate, how governments run, how how these different systems run, Like, for example, like all this where's all where are we going to store all these massive warehouses full of you know, towers and stuff like that for computers, And how much water? Do you know how much water you need to cool off something like that that's that big. So there's not enough resources in water tables. Coca Cola can go out and pump the water tables dry in the town and then leave, and that water table won't replenish right away, to replenish over many, many years. And so imagine doing that. Imagine if the whole world is run on this technology with all these different warehouses full of what are they call it again, the heart. The heart drives the which call thems man, the the data centers like the Google data centers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think you're underestimating how anti human this movement is. Just to say, you know, I think the whole point is to deplete resources and pretty much kill ob it is.
Speaker 3: I think that's true.
Speaker 2: A that's what's there's an argument, that's what the wars that we're engaged with right now is exactly that. A war four resources, uh, the green one they want green One, Venezuela and Iran. All right, that is the final frontier of that's a gold rush for resources. That would be the argument for why we're even at war right now.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not. I just think that again, you need humans to run these things, So why would they kill off the human population? I think it's all the show is kind of what I'm trying to get at. It's all like to make you believe that they have power. It's counterfeit power. It's counterfeit realities that they're trying to create for you.
Speaker 4: To get a hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we so we can.
Speaker 1: We won't.
Speaker 3: Look, we will lower our vibrations, we will lower our energy, and we will be like in this drunken state of just like whatever. Bro, let's just detect tchnology and then because when you're not vibrating at a higher like a frequency of love is for examples, like five hundred and twenty eight hurts, and fear vibrates at three hurts. So if you're not vibrating at five, if you're vibrating at five hundred and twenty eight hurts, you're far away from these demons that can attach themselves to you. Because these things are beyond our perception. These things are like, we're in this little sliver of light this point zero zero three sixty five percent of visible light, and the rest of it is ninety nine point nine to six five percent of the spectrum that we cannot see. So if they get you in a state of fear, they lower your vibration enough to where they can get you up to the edge of that quantum. By the way, quantum means the smallest single discrete packet of anything, and usually that quantum meets it's where the physical world meets. It's that doorway to almost to the spiritual, to the metaphysical. So that's literally what quantum means. It's the tiniest thing of a photon of light, for example, or whatever it is. And so I think that they're trying to get you to that that doorway, the quantu doorway is what I would call it, rather than a quantum realm, because the quantum realm doesn't exist. Quantum means physical. It means it's a physical thing. It's the smallest point of any physical reality. And so they want you to get to that quantu doorway to where they can hijack your body and you see this with people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol and pornography and all this other stuff. They have this deed. They've let these demons in, and I think that that's the goal. I don't think the goal is to create necessarily this technology that they can inhabit. But I think that they are trying to get our vessels. Because we're unique, we're made in God's image. They can create all this stuff on their own. I mean like meaning these technology can be created. They cannot recreate what God created with humans. They cannot do that. And so there's hijack, or they're stealing people, or they're raping them and all this. Sorry sorry for that worse even I shouldn't have said that. But they're they're doing all these different things, and they're trying to create this hybrid human so they can in havebit this reality and what they are. They're still in this physical reality. They are demons. There are negative energy, but they they are imperceptible because even the stuff that's in this reality that's ninety nine point nine to six five percent the void, that's still this physical reality. God created the light and the dark from the spiritual world, so he's in the spiritual world they are, so they're still in this physical reality. So they need to find a way to keep their body together while they're in this physical reality and they're not. It's not humans that they want to feel. They want to smoke. They want to remember they were falling. They were falling angels, and they had this power. They were the prince of Persia and they had all this nobility, so they had the power to just take whatever woman they wanted to and all this other stuff. So they want that back. They want the ability to smoke cigarettes and eat steak and all that. And you're not going to get that with a robot, like with half a head, like they were just showing the un which is I think it's a joke.
Speaker 4: No, I actually know exactly. That's kind of what I was getting at, Like if they want to get a vessel, that's kind of what it meant exactly, And it gives away your essence in the process, right, you know. I don't know if it was on here. I think it was, but you weren't here, Brad. I was talking about I don't know if you've seen that show carbon fiber, but to get those sleeves, which is really just a human body that they put this little chip that has their consciousness in it. And to get those sleeves, and to be able to do that, they have to decode their religious coding, right, so they have to get rid of their soul, right, detach it from their consciousness essentially. And I believe that that's really what you have to you do, kind of forfeit it if you were to merge with this technology, which again could be likened to that to that beast system. So I do think you're exactly right with that. And it's funny because they call that robots Sophia, And if all this is based in narcissism, then it's funny because they believe we live in a prison planet. And if they really are accessing entities for technology, I think these entities are tricking them to creating a prison planet that they really can't get. It's like, you can't get out of this one. Jesus may have showed you how to get out of the one you're in now, but we're gonna put you in one you'll never get out of. And I think that really that's what they're playing with.
Speaker 1: And revelation too, like like when men seek death and they can't find it. They're tormented in this. Ye you could you could say, whatever state the world's in, maybe maybe this is a shambala that they created or people. Some people call it matrix or something like this.
Speaker 3: It's the corporate right, It's like this fake reality of your face.
Speaker 1: Well, well, it'll bring you in to make you think it's the freest thing of all time. It's kind of like the movie Gamer. I don't know if anyone has ever seen the movie Gamer, but it was kind of like a Call of duty flick, but it was about people actually playing and controlling real people with some sort of technology, right, and they would be an avatar in this world, and they would lust and they would sin and and there would be no repercussions for it. Because it was utopia. You could do all of these things. You could do with thy will and get away with these things. I want to share this with you, guys. This is Epstein talking about artificial intelligence. Epstein was in direct contact a friend of Marvin Minsky. Marvin Minsky is the guy who created artificial intelligence at MIT, and Marvin Minsky is related to a rabbi that has Jewish folklore wrapped around him. Where in sixteenth century Prague or something, right like, the Jewish people are getting persecuted and Rabbi Judo Lowe right was a kabalist, he was Talmudist, he was a mystic, and he went and he created this gollum figure out of clay near the water and he put a seal on its head. It's I think the seal was called Emmett or something like that, and he gave it life through magic. And I agree with you, Brad, I think, yeah, we might not be in the more we give into this information and then distribute it, we're kind of like giving them Lucia. I get it. But I do think, uh, there will be a reality of magic and technology being one and the same thing. It's kind of like when Thor was sitting down with the scientists and the scientist is like talking about you know, science, and he's talking about magic and he goes, in my world, the two are the one and are the same. So I think at some point there is going to be magic played into this. There is going to be kabbala, and there is going to be some weird wild thing that takes place where they give life somehow, like when the false prophet gives the image the image of the beast life. I think, like that's that's magic.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a difference between fear and preparedness too. I think it's important to point that out. Like wanting to be aware and actively trying to be aware of something that's coming is very important and doesn't it doesn't equate to us being in a state of fear. And in fact, I mean, I think people kind of have a right to be aware and super hyper aware and hyper prepared right now or want to be hyper prepared right now because we've been through twenty twenty and we've seen all this crazy stuff. I mean, I remember when there weren't cell phones and there was no internet. I've seen all this stuff in my life, and you know, you could feel something coming. I think it's natural and it's healthy to want to know what that is. And I just I just don't equate that the fear. I'm not saying that that's what's being said here, but wanting to know what's going on and doing your homework and doing your due diligence is I think it's a healthy thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And before I play this video, like some people do, kind of question the intelligence of this guy. And I think, if anything, he was more metaphysical than anything. And in this whole entire interview you can tell where he stands, and he's a mystic. And when you hear him talk about artificial intelligence, I think he's telling you the truth. But the people that are involved with this technology, I mean, creating it, maybe they're not initiated high enough, maybe they're not at a certain adept where they think they have the answers, but they are just presented at service level, and they're not like deep down in the ground where a lot of this stuff might be coming from. So I'll play this real quick.
Speaker 6: Fast forward Steve too today where Google and these other engine companies, the other tech companies are trying to build artificial intelligence. The strangest thing that they found. One of the strangest things is that the systems that they design this artificial intelligence with a lot of people have heard about is they design a bunch of systems. They're called neural nets, terms simply taken out of brain work, neurons in the brain nets because they actually look like a net. They put in some inputs, the computers work spit out an answer sounds normal to you because you're thinking about that calculator you had in nineteen seventy six on your desk. When you ask the person who designed the system, how did it come to that answer? How did you a neural net? Can you show me the calculations? They say, no, we don't know. We don't know how the thing we designed actually came.
Speaker 1: Up with that answer.
Speaker 6: That's pretty strange. They take the same neural net now and they put it in front of a video game. No learning, nothing to the computer. They say, sit in front of your video game and learn how to play. It seems that computer learns better than any human in history, faster than in the human history, beats in a human in history. But when you asked the designer, how did it do it? No one knows.
Speaker 1: It just did it. So it's the first.
Speaker 6: Little touch of things that we already have gotten to a place where we don't understand it, and we built it fast forward.
Speaker 1: Forget the mantra in the background that kind of like pulls you in.
Speaker 4: To the I thought you, I thought you made that.
Speaker 1: I watched it every day.
Speaker 4: No, man, yeah, I think that. Uh you know he you know, he talks with a lot of very smart people, uh, you know, and gathered as much information as his mind could gather. But I think he speaks as you just said, he thinks in a philosophical kabbalistic sense in nature. And you know this because he talks all throughout about how he loves the fund things in like the a cause of realm, will call it right, this quantum space, this place of unknown right And at the end he said, and this is very important because throughout the whole time he's talking about how I really like to fund the unknown so we can understand our reality right. Well, later on, way away from that, he says that women have this natural instinct to operate in the unknown. And he earlier talked about how Zoro Ranch, when Los Alamos Labs was closing, you know, down a lot of their labs and sending scientists out, he paid a bunch of them to come to Zoro Ranch, and a lot of women talked about waking up on a lab table and weird things happening to him. I think that he was doing experiments like you just talked about with the quantum dots, to test what trauma does with your psychic abilities. I think that that is some concrete proof as much as you'll get unless they show a video that this guy was doing that. Whenever you listen to what he said, look at what the women say they saw all that together. I think he was doing some experiments with that, that spiritual nature that you're saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, what I mean too, like with the quantum dots is further in the interview, I think, at like an hour in twenty seven or twenty eight minutes, he's talking about dark brain and he'll say that, you know it's dark because you can't see it. You can't measure it, can't calculate it. You know, it does something very similar to gravity, but there's no way to compute it into you know, some sort of algorithm to then be able to duplicate it. That's what science does, right, We copy things and we go, oh, yes, this is science because we copied it. And that's the laws of physics, you know. But he's talking about that, there'll be something in the brain, right, there's something, there's matter here, and it's being pulled to an area where there is no matter. Right now, Normally you would if you see something moving towards something, right, there should be matter here. But there's nothing here, and so I think a lot. I think what he's getting at is that there's a lot of these functions that happen in the brain that revolve around dark matter of the brain. That's what he calls it. Some people say dark brain. It's the occult part of the brain, right, the hidden parts of the brain. And you know, I think he's trying to build some sort of sensors to trace what is going on, right, because then that's more knowledge. And then if they can be able to create some sort of technology where all they have to do is push a button, they don't have to like go through the chakras and get into this meditative state, like why not just hit kundalini like a light switch. You know. So I think that it may have something to do with some of this.
Speaker 3: Well, I think what you're saying here is we have to be very clear about what we're talking about. We're talking about creators like which are just most normal human beings and people who do people who build, who dig ditches, who make things, who build computers, who make these cameras and all these other things. There are real smart people who are really creating, but there are people like him who are they contribute nothing to humanity whatsoever. I was in the military, and I was a photographer for an army general, and I got to go to all these functions all the time. And all he is is a socialite. That's all these people are. Nobody in anything has to do with Washington or anything or computers. None of these tech nerds. None of these guys have ever digged, dug ditches or painted. They created something that's immaculate. They they only can take things and try to mimic it. And again they make you think that they are doing something, but they're really not doing anything. He just said a whole bunch of nothing. And so you might have seen me kind of smiling a little bit or giggling a little bit when he was talking. It is just a bunch of just nothing. So what I'm what I'm saying is there's so many people speaking things, and and abracadabra means I speak, Therefore I create. And we have to remember that our words are literal magic. We like. There's what I mean by that is when you speak words, the sounds that you make, the a's, the b's, the c's, all that they're sending out little vortices of energy literally sound waves that have these magnetic fields, and so when you're speaking things out into the ether, it's creating these many magnetic fields. Just imagine like little tiny tornadoes coming out of your out of your mouth as you speak, and it has a magnetic field. And if enough things bring, if you have enough energy coming towards a magnetic field, then that is what creates. And so so him saying things gets you thinking that there's something being created, and then your brain then creates a vibration of trying to bring that into this reality, if that makes any sense. So they're not doing anything. It's literally just saying things over and over. It's repetitive. It's the same thing you see in music. They have repetitive lines over and over. It's a hypnotic trance that you get in with these people that that this is how they get you in this control state is because it's a they repeat it. They did this in twenty twenty. They say it over and over, and then you believe that you lost your smell and you believe that you lost your taste. And so your mind is very powerful and they can do a lot of amazing things. But they can't do anything, so they are their only ability. His only ability is to speak, and that's it. That's what all these charismatic people, That's why there's such a disconnect between somebody like Obama and a normal person that goes to work every day. He's not creating anything. He's making you create it. So, like again, we have we give too much power to these people. They are idiots, They are so stupid that but the only way that they know how to do things is to propagandize, is to make you think and make you believe. Like the whole disclosure thing that I don't mean to take it off or to derail it or anything like that. But a lot of times people when we're talking about disclosure, everybody's like disclosure, and everybody's wanting to hear about the hearings, they're not saying anything in those hearings. When you find out that the movie The Age of Disclosure was funded base sickly by through the smith Mont Act of nineteen forty seven, which is propaganda wing of the government, we have thirty five hundred people creating propaganda. Why would you dedicate a whole wing of the government thirty five hundred people to creating propaganda if it didn't work. And this is what they do. They have no real currency in this world other than running their freaking mouths. That's all they do. That's all Epstein did. Make connections and run your mouth because and again, we have to understand that we collectively have this power to just pull the cards out, you know, pull the rug out from under them, and basically take all their power away from them. Because they have convinced us to give them our energy and our power. They've sucked that energy out of us. They're ciphering in it, just like that movie Batman Returns where Jim Carrey and two faces sticking their thing on their head. In this like green Box is shooting things into their brain. That's kind of what they're doing. We're powering them by saying over and over and over again his name. We're powering them by saying over and over he's small art or he's whatever, or is going to take over technology. And again, I don't mean to be a contrarian to the conversation. I feel like I'm probably still in the conversation down a little bit, actually, But that's kind of how I see it, man. I just feel like these things. These people are a joke. I've been inside government in terms of like seeing these people how they operate. They are not bright whatsoever, but they have the gift of gab, everyone of them. They're very cunning. They know how to talk, you know what. This is why they all wear suits in Congress and stuff. They know how to play to your psyche. And and this is why, frankly, you see a lot of preachers wearing suits and they have they're they're presenting this authority that they have this authority over you. When you see someone in a suit or robe or garments or whatever, even white coats for doctors, they're presenting this this fake authority over you. You have the authority over yourself. Nobody else does. But all these other people we keep saying, okay, well I trust you, I give my authority over to you. And we have to stop doing that. We have to keep stop telling people or stop speaking these things into reality, because we are literally helping bring whatever they want into reality. So if we say AI is going to take over over and over and over, if millions of people are saying it, then it might possibly come true.
Speaker 1: But what if it comes true, because it's prophecy, you know, like what if it's going to come true just because that's the way it is, you know, And it's kind of like Ephesians five eleven where I think I can think that's the verse where it talks about, you know, exposing and calling out the things of darkness. And I think there are people that are above government that are dark. Their ethics and their morals are discombobulated, flipped inverted, and I think they are seeking godhood over anything, over anyone else's emotions, anyone else's traumas. They don't care. They have an objective that they really want to do, you know. And I agree with you, like along the terms of like the Tulpa effect. You know, it's kind of like we're talking about this information, people are hearing it more and they're or for it. Might it might happen, right, And I think that just it's going to happen because it's it's prophecy. Tim brother, what did you what did you think about that that video? Man? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What came to mind is, you know, I do think that these people are cultists. I think some of them are actually long term practicing occultists and know a thing or two in that regard. Not to give them any credit, but this does seem to be something they care about. I heard a lot of Kabbala stuff in there, you know. I think that the cults of the Singularity don't see a difference between mysticism and technology. In fact, I think that they're using the Kabbala as a blueprint or mind control. They do want to control our minds, and they are. It goes back to Manley P. Hall in a secret We got the book right here, Secret Teachings of All Ages, where he goes back and talks about the old Egyptian priest craft and how they knew how to control large swaths of the population. This is something that's been happening for a very long time, and they used they like to use a cultism for that. I think they're refusing Ai and Kabbala and accelerationism into one system. And I've picked up on that by looking into Nick Lands. Nick Land is another big occultist. He was a big croleite as well. He actually moved into one of Croley's old houses and brought in a bunch of his followers there and they were doing He's in a nutshell. He is a like a philosopher to the tech bros. They're looking to him for ideas, people like him, Curtis Jarvin and uh Gordie Rose. I think they look up to him and Ray Kurzweil as well. I think this there's a milieu of these people and they're taking this very seriously. And that's why I look at it and I like to kind of take it seriously as well, because I'm wondering what they're up to. I think they're they're trying to master, possibly trying to master the ancient art of opening portals, and they're trying a new method for that. You know, if you go out to ancient Egypt to go to revisit them for a second, they've got what's called save written on some of the walls there. That's a portal. They knew how to open portals. I think that's why you see in some of the ancient our Egyptian reliefs weird these weird entities like kek with with the froghead and the other one with the snakehead. I think that they were going into these states and seeing and peering it across the bill and peering into the spirit world, and they had their type of technology they used for that back then, and I think it's just been changed, and I think that uhe technology proper technology as we know it today is allowing them to do the same sort of thing, possibly with a different bridge.
Speaker 4: Dude, you always get me going whenever you start talking about some shit, Tim, I got fucking go bro, twenty things I could get I'm trying to keep a train of thought here because I'm just like so, you know, Epstein shows very much so that he's very crowllyan do as thou wilt, to the point where when he's asked if while he's in jail, if he's thinking about, like, man, this is crazy. You know, the wait financial crisis is happening. I'm stuck in jail. I'm one of the biggest financial Wall Street guys, and I'm not there to help with it. And you know, Bannon was asking him about that. He's like, do you think about did you think about it? He's like no, He's like did you He's like, no, I just thought about how amazing my life was. It's a very no consequence, do as you will. Anything that happens happens. It's very free kind of you know, free in a negative kind of way, this inverted free kind of way, and so that speaks a lot to the Crowleyan aspect you're talking about with Nick Land. From what I've read, he's very influential in the Order of the Nine Angles, which has a lot to do with this dark accelerationism we've been seeing in our culture through the Internet. I think they have something to do with the Smiley Faced Killers. If you look into like William Ramsey came on my show, we talked about that, there's a lot of stuff when you read about the Order of Nine Angles. It seems to relate like exactly to what goes on with the Smiley Face Killers. And what they're doing is they're killing people ritualistically, people that tend to be out at a bar, people that are, you know, young, kind of just partying. And their idea is this dark eugenics. And what you do is you kill this person and make it look like, you know, they're drunk, they fell into the river. They shouldn't have been out there drinking and being so irresponsible. Look what they got themselves into. So now it'll make more people think twice before they go do it. Right, This very dark, twisted version of eugenics, and a lot of these bodies would be found months after you know, that day, and they would just kind of recently been dead clear indications of like ritualistic abuse. Police officers for you know, liability purposes just kind of let it go a lot of times with these instances. But outside of that, I think that that all connects with what you're talking about with Curtis Jarvin, the Dark Enlightenment Order of the Nine Angles. This is all the kind of men hast change in our attitudes and minds will accept this kind of new world coming right, And it gets right into what Brad was saying with the manipulation of energies, which is why they've mystified, you know, freemasonry so much. I've done a lot of book clubs on mainly p Hall's Secret Teachings. I love that book, and I think you're exactly right. They've known how to manipulate the psyche. That's the whole initiation practices of Freemasonry is really different degrees of understanding deception but also being deceived at the same time. Right, they use a thousand words for one meaning, right, that kind of thing, and so to your point, like George W. Bush said, in my line of business, you have to repeat things over and over to really get it in people's heads. And that is propaganda, but that's also the manipulation of energies. And I think that they've mystified freemasonry so much and demonized it so much to keep us away from understanding the practices that they're using on us, you know, and Christians are very quick to say, you know, anything that has to do with that, just leave it alone because you know, yeah, the enemy uses it, but you should understand it too, so you can equip yourself better with the enemy, because I believe Jesus used some of these things, and I think that they've taken that part out of the Bible to keep us very literal and dogmatic and not looking at this the way to really preserve our own soul and preserve our own peace and you know, serenity. So that's kind of my thought on all that. Yeah, it all connected.
Speaker 2: One love it man. One more thing, because I meant to include this and I forgot. Quantum mechanics discover that when you break down matter into its smallest pieces, it lacks locality, so it's everywhere. Possibly it's it's omnipresent according to that, So it's not bound by the physical laws of reality, right, it's kind of paranormal in that way. I think that the kabolotry of life and the Seffross sort of express that. So you have computers doing this now, yes, and you have death or data if you just want to are real deep with the cabal goal, publistic goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: So it's a brave new world. And even that's a rabbit hole. That's Alice Huxley, who was a part of the technocratic movement of the nineteen thirties that poked his head up and sort of said, hey, this is coming.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We've got full blown technocrats running running things. All the top CEOs are technocrats. So this all has a history to it, and you have to go back and it's great. Andrew, I think you're totally onto it when you go back and you look at the occultism and the influence of people like Crowley, it's it's it's there. I totally see it there. I love that dark eugenics ideas as well. It happened in Nashville, right, it happened here. The guy you know that that whole murder thing, dark eugenics thing that you broke down happen here.
Speaker 4: If I may, if I may just add some credence to what you're staying with the technology aspect. You know, you guys, I'm sure familiar. If you're reading manly Pu's book, I'm sure you're from the You're They talk about the elements, right, and this whole concept of like paganism is really the manipulation of the elements. And we know what alchemy is, that's the transmutation of metals. AKA. Really it's an analogy for your soul and purifying yourself from you know, passions, carnal passions, et cetera. But important aspect of that fire is like the you know, most it's primordial knowledge is tied to fire. So it's like this instinctual what we call the serment Christianity, right, it's just understanding, this knowing it kind of comes from just nowhere. They relate that with like fire. That's why Prometheus brings us the fire right from the gods. Well, if you were to al chemicalize fire, it would be electricity, right, and that seems to be what they harness through sigil like circuits all these sigial kind of shaped circuits that we have, they kind of you know, conduct the electricity, this energy. And I do think that, you know, the way that we're using this technology is very inverted in black magic life. That's why it's like a black mirror we're scrying on, and so therefore that's why we're getting all these negative effects from this technology. But yes, I do think they're hardwiring mysticism, as Sam Tripley says, but there's some proof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is off of where is it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: This is self a Caltex website and I watched this today. This is the future of quantum computing. Again, to Brad's point, this could be all complete, yes, right, but I found it interesting when looking at this, I saw this symbolism. I'm not going to play the whole video, but I saw this video and I saw this triangle. So I went and I started to dig, like to what this triangle is. And this triangle is the Serpinsky triangle, and it is often interpreted in occultism and sacred geometry as a symbol of infinity, divine order, and the interconnectedness of the microcosms and the macrocosms. In other words, like as above, so below right, and again what do you what do you guys think just about that? I mean, I know me and Tim have talked about this like Cabbala quantum, it's pretty much the same practices, right, jump in, whoever, whoever any thoughts.
Speaker 4: Well, remember last time we talked about you know, their gods, as Brad said, they don't create, right, the god that they worship is the architect of the universe. Well, the architect of the universe would imply that it understands the fabric of the universe, right, the geometry, the Fibonacci sequence, the tetractus, if you look in at Pythagoras, which is very similar to that triangle that you're showing, which looks, yeah, very similar to that same concept in geometry and all these things. I think that it tells, you know, they there's stories that Pythagoras could tell the future through doing math and geometry, and so I think that there's some thing to that. Uh, And that's kind of what you're pointing out.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, I was looking for something here. Kenneth Grant, another cultist to you know, I throw in the in the mix here. He had some stuff to say about this with with the eye of Shiva. He says, when it opens, a chakra or lotus blooms, the world of appearances is said to disappear, revealing in its stead the substream of reality upon which is reared the edifice of phenomenal illusion. I know that's that's deep. But what he's talking about here is kabbala chakra magic and sex magic, and I won't go into the details there, but he he also refers to this as ancient nephlow magic that they were using.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like he's talking about the a cause of Rome or the quantum realm that we've been kind of hinting on the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that I think Epstein was aware of some of this stuff, and some of the people who knew Epstein. I I don't think Epstein is as smart as he portrayed himself to be. He tried to be smart, I'll give him that, but he did surround himself with pretty smart people. I mean that was that was a big chill down the spines of a lot of these guys that were deep in the university systems over here. They all were like they were they all knew Epstein. So when all this stuff happened, they were they got scared. I'm trying to remember names now, but you know all the tech universities, Uh, what's what's the one that, what's the one that Lex Friedman situated the people at M I T. But they got a chill down their spine when all this happened, because Epstein made a point to surround himself with these people. And I think that's why you see the temple with the bed in it. They said they went up there and the temple had the two Masonic pillars and just a bed. What's the temple doing? And it was a bed doing in a temple rather.
Speaker 4: Reason that bed was in the tunnel under that synagogue, I think.
Speaker 1: Like the zodiac right, the zodiac on the ceiling as well, and then the marbling on the whole inside of his temple too, write, you know. And they used to use these elements or these these you know, whatever you want to call it, you know, marble courts, whatever, you know. They would make chambers out of these certain things. Granted all this kind of stuff. I mean, there's even talk of the guy who did the radar scans under the pyramids went on Joe Rogan's show, and Joe Rogan kind of pulled the esoteric belief of what he thinks was going on under the pyramids, and he's like, all those chambers were meant to put yourself in this you know, basically meditative state, and you're up there with the gods talking communion with the gods, and then you come back, You've got more revelations, you've got more information, more knowledge, and it held you to this king like status. And I think it's just all falls into ancient Nimrod worship and it's it's the same because after Babbel, right, things get separated, language gets confused, and all these cultures just all have the same practices. You know, it all comes back to what happened there, right, and what was going on there, and when you're reading the Bible, it's pretty simple. But I think it's actually talking that with everyone coming together, uniting under a balanced system, right, they all came together first before they built the tower. They built the tower to reach the heavens. And technically, like that's gnosis, right, Like that's a that's this gnostic perspective of bringing heaven to earth. That's why you hear they want to do that in some way, Like, why does the Trump administration, why is he super involved in the charismatic New Apostolic Reformation, who has the Seven Mountain Mandate that wants to do this, They want to bring Heaven on earth? Why with Trump going to war? Now? I get this could be propaganda, right, and this could just all bps, but why are they labeling this a holy war now? And this is to bring in or maybe even to stop revelation or to bring in Jesus millennial reign. Like, there's this wild stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't subscribe to that. I've been kind of hitting people really hard on that, dude, because I've been calling out the Christian nationalist movement that's been kind of building up here recently, because I just think it was moving towards a place like this, which is you have new Christians that don't really understand the Bible, that or old evangelical Baptist type Christians who have this weird understanding of the Bible and they think that the literal Israel is equivalent to what's in the Bible and that we should go to war for it. However, they don't understand that the building of the Third Temple, which is what they want to do will usher in the Antichrist to the Christians, but they don't understand that. They think it's going to bring in. So I think when none of that happens, it destroys the Abrahamic faiths and you usher in this Luciferian doctrine. So I think that really they want to systematically destroy the Abrahamic faiths through a major war, a major Holy war, and by you know, you have the Christian martyr Charlie Kirk, you have the building up of the church. I mean that's really been kind of happening. And yeah, the Seven Mountains, Mandy, Charlie Kirk was a part of that, and you know, I think that there's a lot to that. Yeah, definitely. Yeah, that's like a whole other show. I've been kind of really deep on that, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I think I don't see any reason why they wouldn't want to use technology as a means to destruction as well, along with a lot of things you mentioned there, Andrew, And back to something you said Stephen talking about the chambers, they were using the channel and have visions and tap into the old ancient Nimrod style of magic that was Egypt. That was ancient Egypt. Fast forward to now what do we have now in place of that? Well, I don't want to misquote him, but I did hear Gary Wayne talk about this. Maybe he was maybe he was speculating some but this is what he said. He said, Cern was probably a geomancy portal site where priests could and warlocks could make ortals between realms. That's CERN. So now you've got the technological aspect to it. So I think the vision chambers of Egypt have been replaced by CERN and places like that. And we did that episode, Stephen, where we looked, we looked deep into CERN, and we found out, you know, that that whole place was It was an ancient sacred place, an ancient place of occultism and sorcery and the Nazis, maybe the Nazis may have even knew it. And and some of those Nazis who helped start CERN may have said, oh, we know where to put this place. Let's go over here to Geneva. We know there's a lot to follow down here. Exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's what geomancy is. They know exactly where what I'm getting into in my show, and I'm showing evidence of this. Literally all every show go on and even on my own show, is they're building these sites on fault lines and volcanoes in near anything that has excess amount of magnetite, and magnetite is magnetic has it's got seventy five percent iron, and it has all these noble gases encapsulate encapsulated in it, and electricity is what kind of activates these places, and so so they this is why quartz and and all this they have silicate in it, and silicate basically it helps conduct electricity pretty well. And you know, so that's why when the grantite, for example, in the King's Chamber of the Pyramids, that's why they have that stuff there, is because they're creating a piezoelectric effect from this stone. To help long story short, I have this whole theory on the portal locations that I call plasma portals, but not that it's the original word, but it's mostly it's it involves magnetic energy and then you couple that with plasma and it creates this like perfect little environment that kind of creates this separation in the electric field, in the magnetic field of reality, the electric field of reality and the magnetic field of reality is what we call the electromagnetic or electromagnetic energy. I feel like it's like a zipper of our reality. And then when you have heavier than normal amounts of magnetic energy magnetic variations in these areas, it creates this little separation in that electric and magnetic field. Normally, electrical and magnetic fields are kind of touching. They get like just like zippers, they go right up to each other in touch, but they never like crisscross. And so what happens is in these areas where there's heavier amounts of magnetic variation, you create a literal portal. There's a separation in space time of the electromagnetics or in the electric and magnetic field. And then that creates this little sliver of like space time basically where these things can come in from the void, they can hit. And again it has to do with a lot of plasma and stuff like that, which is sort of this abundant element around us right now. It's the fourth state of matter around us, but it used to be called the fifth element. It used to be called ether. So plasma is just ether.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought this, and I was gonna ask you about this. Go ahead, okay, and I'll keep it quick. In the context of this episode, just a a real quick thought here. I thought back to the Bible. Whatever they put their minds to do, they will be able to do. Of course, some paraphrasing there that in sinuates to me. My opinion of that was that that was some sort of tower of babble, some sort of a type of technology, possibly even a matrix of the hive mind. We see the b symbolism with Freemasons. That insinuates that there is a Queen Bee something, a central force that's sending out messages, and it's it's a consciousness, right, it's a field of consciousness. So I think again, I think it's it's like the old tech with the new tech. CERN will probably be a part of the new orlenic hive mind, and it's like a new tower of babble along with AI. Why wouldn't they try to build this. It's a one world government, one world science religion. It centralizes power. They're always about that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Peter Brovic class Schwaps Replacement is working on a project right now to run the Internet and AI out of CERN. They're going to try to do it, so I got my eye on this stuff.
Speaker 4: Grad I was gonna I was gonna ask Bradon like the beginning of the show, I'm glad you brought this back up because I would have forgot so you would mention that you're really into plasma and you were mentioned magnetism, and you pretty much described an answer to my question. But I'm still gonna ask, uh, so, do you subscribe to the concept that UFO technology is basically plasma and magnetism technology that creates essentially its own little you know area, right, because magnetism, it makes sense that magnetism would be that force to kind of bubble itself to where it could still operate but also have like a bubble around it in a way. Yeah, very makes sense. And by the way, so with that being said, in the beginning, you were saying that you know, this technology they have isn't very impressive. I agree with you. But knowing that we can figure this out about the plasma and magnetism, and knowing that this is probably old technology being brought back, so this gets back into the old Atlantean concept of the gods and regaining that tech. But with that being said, do you think it's possible that there's this breakaway civilization style black ops technology that they've created, like far beyond what we think even with maybe AI, but mainly regarding this tech to where they could implement the things we're talking about already in a way. But maybe they're trying to sell us slowly. What do you think about that? Like, do you think maybe they have more than they sit?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I don't know what. I'm sure they have plasma physicists that are working to create things that we don't know about. There's a guy named Winston Bostic in the fifties, I believe, who was studying this stuff and he accidentally discovered that when you shoot plasma into the magnetic field, it creates orbs of light and is essentially these It creates these halos, which is these golden rings. Which is funny because all these different things when you hear these words like halos for angels. This is where it might have came from, because one ball of plasma shot into a magnetic field creates a golden sonic ring, right, one of those golden rings, it's a halo. And then if you shoot multiple at each other into this magnetic field. It creates these orbs of light. Now, when these orbs of light come into our reality, they can they want to essentially grab onto ions to sort of stay alive. So they're pulling from putrefied ions and all this other stuff to sort of stay alive in this reality. And they have to they have a small window to do this to come into this rabbit. That's I'm kind of taking it to a different place, I guess. But what I'm trying to get at here is what you guys are talking about, which I don't know anything about, to be honest, with all this kabalas all this other stuff, what I know is that when you look at some of this stuff, like the the platonic solids like tetrahede and hexahedrons with are cubes and octahedrons and the ecosahedrons and all that stuff, they're all tied to the elements. They're all tied the fire, earth, air, and water, and then the decahedron is tied into ether. So I think that these things. What that essentially means is whenever you see like a UFO, which by the way, plasma is actually non human intelligence it is a sentient thing that is trying to organize, but it can't organize. It needs electrical fields to organize into a complex plasma. But more importantly, it needs silicon to be at the core of that to create this lattice that creates these different shapes. So what it needs first is silicon, which is like, it's abundant in space. They call it space dust, right, it comes from nebulas and all this other stuff. And this silicon acts as a brain for this complex plot for the plasma. So plasma exist in this soup like state, and then it attaches itself to complex plow I mean to the space dust, the silicon, which is again you could tie this back into Silicon Valley everything they're doing with chips and all this other stuff. And that silicon acts as a brain, like it basically has an it's an analog computer. It's not a digital computer. It just basically stores information. And so this is a central piece to a plasma body.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So then now you've got the plasma body around us, this one little shape the space dust, well that space dust. Each piece has different shapes. This is why you see the when you see UFOs, you see cubes inside the UFOs or the orbs.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people who are into UFOs. You know that they have cubes inside of them. Well, that's just one of the platonic solids. And there's different you know, there's different frequencies that can create those different shapes. And this is why you see tetrahedrons, which are these triangles, these pyramids basically, and and they all have this plasma body around it. And when it has this plasma body, it becomes a complex plasma. And that complex plasma then tries to stay in this reality because the sun disperses it back. God's light disperses it back into the ether. So it needs to hide underneath the water, It needs to hide in the volcanoes, it needs to hide everywhere that the light doesn't shine. It comes out at night, it comes out of twilight zone, which is when the sun's going down and also when the sun's coming up, and those are critical moments for these things to come into our reality. So there are scientists. My point of saying all this is there are scientists who obviously know this. If I'm a dumb dumb who barely graduated high school, I did get into college too and finish that. But but I failed physics in high school, and I'm the only interested in this now because I want to know the answers a lot of this stuff that we talk about. It it's like, Okay, what can we take away from this? For example, with what I was saying about the devil can't create, he can only corrupt. Well, what did he do to Eve in the Garden of Eden. He convinced her to take her free will and do it for something bad. And I think if we can just boil it all down to just that, just remember that that's what the game is, to convince you of something, to convince you that all this other stuff is very important. Meanwhile, something more important is going over here. I think that that plasma intelligence, it exists in the state of always being plasma, and then there's a brain in there that in the space dust that's kind of monitoring humanity. It's recording things throughout history. It knows the fall and rise of civilizations. It's recording things. And when it becomes a plasma, when it becomes a complex plasma and morphs into this reality, then I think it works with our governments and it gives them technology and information and all these things as scientific discovery, these medicines and all this in exchange for like human sacrifice and things like that for these This is what I think is actually going on. But I think we take our ball off your eye off the ball. I think we take our eye off the ball with a lot of this stuff, and we just kind of we're chasing these like little that's why they call them rabbit holes. We're chasing these little, these little rabbits down there, and we kind of get lost in this like studying one thing when we should be kind of looking over here, and it's like everything that just like with the disclosure hearings, everything that they're telling you in the disclosure here is there's nothing. There's this Literally, if they don't have somebody from the Department of Energy, the Department of Interior, they don't have theologians, if they don't have like priests, if they don't have everybody sitting there collectively trying to find answers to this and talking and asking their expert opinion, then they're just pushing propaganda down your throat. So what anytime you watch something, what are they not showing you? What are the you know, you got to look in that direction. While everybody's swimming this way, you need to be swimming that way. And that's sort of the it's like it's always this misdirection thing, you know. And and it gets off in these little these little rabbit holes and rabbits by the way, or cupuscular they they eat at twilight zone and dusk and down. And so we have to remember that. That's like when they say follow the white rabbit kind of a thing. That's kind of what that means. It's like, here, go down that little rabbit hole. We're going to take you away from what's really going on here. And I think that what's really going on is like we have these non human intelligence, is this plasma is what they call non human intelligence. They are are trying to form into this reality. And there are people like Epstein and all these who worship that dark matter, which is what where they kind of exist at right now in this void until they our reality.
Speaker 1: So they shout out to Ben into the world news. He says, they're powered. What is it? They're powered the divine feminine. They're powered by the divine feminine. Like and what's funny, is it's funny you say that I've been making these connections with like you just said, Brad, Like they do worship this dark matter, this dark energy, this dark life force energy that they really end up calling it at the end of the day. And not only does the occult make connections to the divine feminine with this force, but also scientists are doing this today. You know. I heard Lisa ran Dahl, which Epstein was very fond of, went to a lot of her seminars and talked with her, and she even called the cosmos as this it's this cosmic womb, right, and if it's conscious and people like Chris Bledsoe and others who are tapping into esp or CE five or some sort of psionic capabilities consciously, they're they're getting in tune with this divine feminine presence, playing with it, probably getting some sort of help with it, and thinking that they're actually doing these things right, ushering in these UFOs or orbs or whatever. But there's a strong connection with the Lady and with what's going on like in the cosmos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we talked about our show on my show, Buddy Maya, that's kind of where that word comes from. They have there's there's people who worship this Maya being, which means Mary, which means Maria. There's a bunch of different names all throughout the world that relate to the word Maya. So sorry by that means rupt you. Now.
Speaker 2: The Nazis, I think we're working on some of this tech too. They were. That's why I grabbed that book I got. There's several books on this. But doctor Joseph Farrell, I've got some of his stuff. He was going in and looking into He went deep down the rabbit hole and he found out that they were looking at plasmos. The Nazis working with plasmos and ether tech and all that stuff. And I mean, I know that gets like put over on the on the shelf is just pure conspiracy. But I was looking into the Bail projects, and the Bail I think it was a real project. And what I'm getting at here is I think that that I don't know that they built that the Nazis actually built UFOs, but they were trying. I think over time somebody continued that research and maybe they constructed the Actually they were able to actually build some of this stuff. But the original Bell project was called Kronos, and we think that they meant time or Saturn by that. And they also had Project Lantern Bearer where these people they were at the Gross Rails and concentration camp and they were seeing this barrel like item glowing light blue and floating up over the tree line. And they had a scientist there named Gerlock who you could look into who he was actually studying anti gravity at the time for the Nazis. And then late in nineteen forty four, I think it was, they had another guy named Spoorenberg, Joseph Spornberg, who was ordered to kill all those scientists. They killed sixty scientists that were working on these secret projects. So that tells me that they really wanted to keep that information internalized. But I think that they were working on it. And you know, I'm I think the UFO thing is very complicated, and I think there's several different things going on. I think some of that isn't isn't human. I think some of it is.
Speaker 1: I pulled up that I pulled up that picture of the Testa act because you know, you brought up the Nazis and all that, and I know, Ben, I mean a brad, you know, like you've discussed like this idea man and I'm really wondering if they can possibly harness right this plasma, you know, if it's conscious and it has capabilities of consciousness, I mean, putting this thing into robots I don't think would be outside of their agenda or their ideas, you know, And maybe it's possible. I don't know, that's the that's a conspiracy to me, but I.
Speaker 3: Think, I mean, they need a lot of electromagnetic energy to sustain this their their form that they create, and I don't think that there's enough electromagnetic energy.
Speaker 1: Well what if the energy is like around us, kind of like Tesla right, was playing with the same stuff, and he talked about that there's like this universal energy and it had the ability to power everything in the entire world at a low cost. Right, So maybe there's a way to power this kind of stuff. We just haven't either explored it or haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 3: Well, what you see behind me twirling the background back there, that's actually levitating. That's literally like a magnetic field that's pushing that up. And so like magnetics here are like that's where everything's electromagnetic. Everything's held together with electromagnetic energy. We are and you mentioned the dark matter being the gravity. The gravity would be that binding element that that dark matter would be the binding element to that. It's like the space that's in between that's kind of keeping all of our all of our seven uptiion atoms together. And so I think that when people do go into these for example, they go to pyramids or whatever and they have these you know, a lot of times people will go to stoneheens in these places or even these temporary temples which are like these crop circles they have. They act the same way as like Stonehenge, by the way, and when people go in there, they have these meditative states where they can see into the future, they can see into the past, they get revelations and all this other stuff. And I think what happens is is they it separates our atoms because our atoms are kind of vibrating together, and it separates our atoms and then I mean, I could probably go in forever about that, but it basically takes us to a different world. There's many worlds. These atoms are like many universes within side of us, and so I think that they probably are seeing into different realities and stuff in these locations. But that's the forbidden fruit. That's that's the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Like you when you do DMT and things like that, you're going to these places and you're accessing knowledge that you're not supposed to have. We're supposed to be humans where you know, for this small window of time for a reason, and people forget that. It's like we're not just being, we're not just passive creations. We're supposed to do something here. And to me, that's personally to learn how to love. Especially when you look into near death experiences and all these things, they they say the same thing they meet God, God asked them, did you learn how to love? They have a life review of the whole nine yards? And so I think that that's a pretty important aspect, is to remember that we're uniquely humans and there's a lot of things that want to get into this reality to be humans, but they can't be humans because Hugh means color, light, hue, you know, men, human being, and so we're color beings, we're light beings, and we're made in God's image because God is light. And so like there's these there's these things that want that and they can't have that, and they can again they can. They can put all these funny robots and stuff with half a heads and all this stuff. But it's just funny to watch to me because I think of us as these beautiful, amazing create this thing that God created, this amazing and that can't be recreated, and no matter how hard they tried it, it's just so when I see that, it's like looking at an ai that tried to create a painting that Picasso did or something like that. This doesn't look the same. And so that was kind of what I was getting that that was where my contrarian viewpoint comes from. But I don't even remember why I started going down that path of saying all this. I forgot the main part of the conversation. I just think that that that main cube that's inside of this is I'll take it back to that that main cube. Are you're talking about the testa ract. That is literally what I'm saying. With these platonic solids that are inside of these complex plasmas, it really is kind of like a testa rak where you have a cube inside of a cube, you know what I mean. And it's and that's what I've been to the Mecca and Medina over in Saudi Arabian. Those things is like the black cubes, right, and that's at the center of the universe. So there's something to these these cubes and these shapes and stuff that people worship. Yeah, that's what that is. I mean, that's literally what the Black Cube is over in uh. I believe it's Mecca. I can't remember. I was in the military, did a lot of traveling throughout the Middle East, so I got to see a lot of these places. But I think that they there are different dimensions like that book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, there's different dimensions. That's what I was gonna say. It's I think the tests RAC is a good representation of I'll just say the next dimension over you know, we're in the third. That would be the fourth, right, it would represent the fourth and how shapes move in the fourth dimension. And then from there, you know, you can use the illustration of the Russian dolls. A little doll that sits in a bigger doll that sits in a bigger doll, sits in a bigger doll. That would be us would be the little doll in the third, and then you got the fourth dimension, fifth dimension, sixth dimensions to the shapes are going to move as you as you further, you know, Expand that's how I think about the dimensions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do too, And that's that's essentially what that was what Stephen was showing as well, the triangles. That's a fractal and that's what the kind of what I'm getting at is is like different with the with the plasma. When you have this silicon brain, there's a bunch of those in there. It's like a crystal lattice of all these little silicons inside of there, and they're creating these electrical sparks that go back and forth. And that really is kind of like a a lot of times when people think when they think of like atoms, for example, they think the atoms are just are the electrons just orbiting the abbot atom like this, like in a circular motion, But it's actually kind of like going like this. It's like craziest erratic is kind of doing all this other stuff. And I think that people know that you can tap into that and you can travel in these different dimensions of the physical reality that we live in, if that makes any sense. And yeah, those tests racks are kind of like those dimensions of our physical reality. And it's funny because I had Tofer Gardner on my show and we were talking about this, and he had a very interesting take. And I saw this I used to be. I used to live in Tampa and the Salvador Dolly Museum is in Saint Pete and me and my wife went out. We looked at some of the Salvador Dolly paintings and there's one called the Crucifix and if you won't see men, you can pull it up, but it's like it's the Crucifix of Jesus coming out of this this cube. And Tofer had this brilliant thought about it. He's like, this is what Jesus was showing us. He was showing us you can escape this cube, because this is all physical, this is all material. You can escape this and go into the spiritual. And I thought that was beautiful. Well that that Tofer talked about that, because that's what this is. This box, this cube that we're in, is the the the physical reality is sort of like this prison, and we have to escape this sort of matrix and blossom to that that spiritual world. So that that painting by salvag Or DOLLI with Jesus called Crucifixion is a really important painting and it paints a good picture of like what it literally paints a good picture of what this reality is and what Jesus mission was. And by the way, a cube when you unfold it, when you unfold a box, it's in the form of a cross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen that analogy. I hate whenever new agers, you know, like to add in like the zodiac to every square there and act like you know that it's all astro theological, you know, uh, analogy, because I do think that that is very true. Uh, but also like, you know, the worshiping of the cube, wouldn't that be the opposite of the worshiping of the opening up of the cube, which would be Jesus on the cross. Like, it's kind of odd to uh say that those are equal, you know what I mean that you're doing the same essentially the same thing, right, you know, what do you think about that? Guys?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Dolly was was, you know, take take this for what it's worth, and I looked into it. Dolly was going into natural what's called natural portals. He lived in the area of Spain, and it's known out there that there are natural portals, places where you can go, and I think it's it's to go back to that Egyptian chamber chamber analysis again. It's a place where you can go meditate and you will enter into another space. That's what I've been told about Dolly and what his circle is, close circles that he was doing. And they've got a black stone out there near him, and you can go and lay on the blackstone and apparently you'll go into a portal. And it's not like in the movies. Apparently where you see like the swirling thing that you step through. This is something that might be real too. I don't know what this is. Something different, this is. I don't think you can see the portal, but you have to know where it's at. You can go and you can interact with it. And he's got other paintings like that that he said he was inspired to paint based on his portal experiences. There's one out there where he lives in Spain. It's in a train depot, I think, and they've got a big mural up and I mean it looks trippy. It looks like something you'd see in what was the movie that showed the test ract was that Matthew McConaughey movie. I guess know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Transformers had it test reacting, and but I don't think that's the one.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a McConaughey movie where he would have Interstellar interstell it's Interstellar and there's that scene where all the shapes start moving.
Speaker 1: That's almost a movie that's almost a remake of like Space Odyssey. You know, we're at the ends, like in this room, but he's like in this other realm, you know, looking back at him, at himself. So and again like the occult is all about self realization, self awareness, and so when they throw these things in there, they they they flash that I wanted to bring something to the stage. This is uh, this is Gordie Rose. This is the guy who started d Wave. DWave. DWave Systems is a pioneering quantum computing company recognizes the first to commercialized quantum computers, primarily using a method called quantum analine to solve complex optimization problems. The big thing with quantum computing too, that not just him, but a lot of people in the circle of quantum computing. They talk about quantum computing being able to solve problems, problems that we can't solve today. For example, you know what if climate change got so bad, right, Okay, like let's just say it got so bad to a point where humanity did and did not know how to deal with the problem anymore. Well, these people are actually looking towards quantum computing to solving issues like that, where it doesn't have to be political, it doesn't have to be emotional. Religious groups don't have to, you know, go after each other over certain things that happen or need to happen in society or whatever. Right, So it's kind of wild. He gets into.
Speaker 3: Like a.
Speaker 1: Sci fi He gets sci fi a little bit here, so it's kind of hilarious. But it's interesting what he's about to say. I'll play the whole thing, we'll talk about it after.
Speaker 7: AI is just like that. So when this thing that I'm talking about happens, it's going to be exactly the thing that you're thinking about about those super intelligent AIS. So the one thing I can tell you is there not going to be like us. So alien means, you know, different, these things that we're building are not going to be people. They might be really smart, they might be really good at all sorts of different things. But they're not gonna be like us. They're gonna be aliens, and they're gonna be, i'm sorry to say, way smarter than every single person in this room in ways that we can't even comprehend. So this, of course triggers a lot of alarm. One of the guys who talks about this is Elon, who says things like this, like, when you do this, beware because you think, just like the guy in the stories, that when you do this, you're gonna put that that that little guy in a pentagram, and you're gonna have your holy water out and you're gonna wave it at the thing, and by god, it's gonna do exactly what you say and not one thing more.
Speaker 3: But it never works out that way.
Speaker 7: So this isn't This is an attitude that some are having, this emerging alarmism about the way this is gonna go. But this, these words demons, doesn't capture the essence of what's happening here. I don't know if any of you are turn of the century weird fiction fans, but there's this guy named HP Lovecraft who's a very famous American weird fiction author, and he exposed of you, which is called cosmicism, and the essence of cosmicism is cosmic indifference. So what he was saying is basically, yes, there are these massively intelligent entities out there, but they're not good.
Speaker 3: They're not evil.
Speaker 7: They just don't give a shit about you, even in the slightest. The same way that you don't care about an ant is the same way they're not going to care about you. And these things that were summoning into the world now are not demons, they're not evil, but they're more like the love crafty and great old ones. There are entities that are not necessarily going to be aligned with what we want.
Speaker 3: So this transition is really.
Speaker 8: Dang, what do you it was, just just get after it. Go ahead, go ahead to him, all right, you told me about.
Speaker 3: This guy, the cube, the cuban, the background behind him too, that diamond.
Speaker 1: About the snake on his shirt too.
Speaker 4: He's got.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna tie in something with Dolly and tied directly into this.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So so Dolly said that Dolly, who's this guy?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll Salvador Dolly the painting right, the painter. He said that that stone that he was interacting with was connected to twenty three different dimensions. And he was going out and working with a stone metaphysically like he was laying in it and doing some sort of as for traveling or whatnot. And uh, he encoded it in his painting Birth of Liquid Desires. I can come back to that later if we want to look at it. But apparently the cradle and the stone was it according to local legend, was was a child of light who was sent here five thousand years ago and was cared for by a goddess from the east, and some people believe it was Lucifer, and the legend also says that the stone was cared for by Venus. Of course that you get your goddess stuff in there. But I just wanted to tie that in and with what you just showed, I want to say, this is, you know, the old ones coming to Earth essentially. That's I hear him describing that in a in a different way. I hear him, you know, Salvador da Ali doesn't was was painting all this stuff before technology was really a thing, before the internet for phones. This is what I hear Gordy Rose talking about is very similar in my mind, except now we're in the technological era, and I think we're interest entering into what I'm calling the singularity era.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that? What do you mean by singularity era?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What would that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, and sorry, I didn't mean to take the whole thing off of gory Rose. I just thought if tie it end, But I think so let me just breface it like this. I think that the leads are using that word singularity, so it is their word, so I'm using it to to get the point across. It's it's Ray Kurzweil's word. He put it out in a book called Age of the Spiritual Machine, right that came out in nineteen ninety nine. I think the title sort of says it all right there. And he said that in twenty twenty nine the singularity would occur. And that goes back to that Ben Gorzel quote. I read at the very beginning what they think the singularity is going to be. So I think they're working on that. I think they're actively engaged in a plan to bring this in. I think it parallels with Agenda twenty thirty because the time matches up twenty twenty nine Agenda twenty thirty. And that's yeah, that's the Singularity. And I think if it does happen, for anything even remotely close to anything remotely close to that actually happens, then it will put us into a new era. And so, for better or worse, I've just been calling it the Singularity era. This something that's coming. We seem to be on this trajectory. And you know, I'm not I don't carry water for Rayker as well. Don't agree with everything he says, and I'm not a fanboy. I'm just simply researching and noticing and trying to stay away. Like I said, there's no fear here. I'm just trying to know what's going to happen. I'm not scared of this, you know, I've got Jesus. I'm good. I'm not worried about any of this stuff. I've got the armor of Christ. But I do want to know what's coming for multiple reasons. I'm gonna get into all of them. But he started that his graph. He's got a technology graph, and he starts it with the Nazis in the forties, and he shows you how we got to where we are technologically right now twenty twenty six. How we got here, and it starts with the Nazis. They developed the first computer. It was like a proto computer, but it was a computer. And it's a perfect tilt upwards to where we are right now. So you have to ask yourself, you know, if we're heading towards something, which we are if you look at the way technology has advanced every year, it's something new that they introduce. That's why the iPhone gets a little better every year. I think they've got that planned out, of course, but every year they give us a new little piece of technology, and we just keep climbing up this ladder. Well, where are we headed towards? And I think they think that we're heading towards the singularity. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Throughout my connections that I've made recently regarding this. First of all, that guy's talking about how these are not demons. You know, whenever you read into anybody that used to interact with demons back in the day, they described it exactly the same. These entities don't care about you. These are pretty much gods. Why would they care about you? You come and make a deal with them and whatever whatever that's you know that's how they would describe it. So I don't see how he's differentiating. He in no way did that argument differentiate what I've read as demons or entities or elementals and what he's describing as these love crafty and old ones. But the love crafty and old ones, I think we're best described in the Stranger Things. If you want to kind of access this concept of like what are they doing with it? I think, as you said before, MK Ultra tied in very heavily with this technology that they're trying to create with merging Man, with machine, et cetera. I think all that goes hand in hand and with that mind, you know, whenever you look back at like what do they want to create? Right? A Superman right, the New Man, right, X Men, right, the whole mutation. You know, well, if you look at superheroes, like if we were to look at DC or Marvel, right, well, a hero first of all comes from the old Greek word, which is demigu. So this does one hundred percent correlate right back to demigods or nephlo. So if that's the case and they want to bring back superheroes, right, or people who are Superman right, then, how do they describe these superheroes? How do they show them? They're all through technology or chemical technology, right, like the Hulk. They're created in this new heroic super kind of light, right, And I think that's their plan. It's technology, it's chemistry, it's you know, nuclear fission, all these things together to bring this new Superman, this X Man, this, you know. And I think that you know, obviously that's a very hollywood esque version of this example, but I do think to an extent, that's kind of what we're looking at. Like, none of those for the most part, none of these superheroes are like born that way. I think the main one in the DC comics was like from an alien like like some other place. He was born that way, but he's like an alien. So I mean, most of these people are like humans that have been chained in some way. So I think that's kind of worth looking at. To an extent, that's what they're kind of looking for.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the movie X Amount Apocalypse, right when exactly there's the mcures, right, there's the Ultimate Sources, the one right, Yeah, crazy movie too, And.
Speaker 4: It's funny that it would be an Egyptian god that they would be bringing back for this. You know, it correlates exactly with kind of what we're talking about. I think it's obviously a hollywoodized version, but I do think it carries some weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well, I mean with the robotics and all that, it doesn't necessarily have to be just for the idea of like entities to be using them as vessels or whatever, which I do think is possible and I think is like a part of the plan. But also I think the elites have this. They have this, they have this agenda to where they want to live forever, and really the only way that they believe in doing that is by transferring their consciousness over to another clone or robot, right, and Elon Musk talked about it. He thinks we're twenty years out from that even being possible. And then he makes a joke like you're not going to be like the same person. You're going to be in a robot body, so you'll be different, but really, are you the same person as you were ten years ago? You know? And I'm like, oh my gosh. And then another crazy thing too, is like the Ralian cult where it was told Rayel was told the same thing by the Zlohem with his abductions experience, he was told the way that they have longevity and sustained life forever on their plane is by creating clones of themselves, making sex bots and realizing that what they did with the sex bots, they can do now and put their consciousness in robots too, right, and so humanity's got to move towards this before they return. Right where what book was this in? Sorry, so this is just look up realism and it'll r A E L R A E L is M. Yeah. And so again, if we're talking about, you know, like we did back in the beginning of the show or wherever, about these chambers, about these ideas of these kings and these elites and these people who have this sacred knowledge that they go and they put themselves in these states, and they go and they have these experiences with these nhis. They come back and they're actually trying to fulfill what those nhi are telling them to do. Think of the normal DMT experience, right with the normal high school kid or college kid whatever. They're going into these states and they're actually changing their lives, right, They're being influenced and manipulated and so the same thing's happening with this elite, you know, transhumanist cult. Right. I wouldn't doubt that any of these guys are taking drugs and going out there getting ideas and coming here and brand trying to fulfill them. They don't really understand the agenda, the bigger agenda, right, they don't really understand the NHI. They don't have a construct of what they may be who they work for, So they're not asking these questions that maybe we bring up. They're going they're getting this information and they're pushing it forward here. It's like as above so below. You know, it's like it's wild, dude.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of realism till just now, and holy shit, man, you don't have to look any further than realism to prove so many things that I've been trying to kind of point at, which is the whole idea of like the inw Naki that comes from like an Israeli mathematician. I'm sure he was a part of this ralist society. Probably, Man, that's really crazy. I don't know. I was just looking at that as a holy shit, what more proof do you need that they worship like that? The fallen angels and they want to bring their you know, their tech back. It's just crazy. I mean, what more proof do you need there?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I've dove so deep into that cult, and the more I see what's going on with Epstein and his network and his philosophy is I'm like, dude, I think he was talking to the same things. I think he's talking to the same things. And really, uh, if that's what they want to do, and if these uh you know principalities are the ones that ultimately are in control of this narrative or this agenda. Again, like I think there is a way to resist it before a limited amount of time untill they accomplish their goals physically, yes, yeah, physically right right exactly, These.
Speaker 3: These entities were coming in through these portal locations that we were talking about earlier. This is where they were, This is where they were giving information to humans, was through these these places where you know, there's these points in the sky could NaSTA actually calls them X points and they call them literal portals that where magnetic reconnection happens from between the Sun and the magnetosphere. Well, there's also X points on Earth, which are where kind of where lay lines intersect and lay lines. What I'm coming to understand as I've been doing this for the last couple of years, is basically like where that those to lurc energies, which are electrical currents that come from Earth. They come from Earth in these regions that are heavy with magnetite, like I mentioned these fault lines, these volcanoes. Mount Herman, by the way, is has a major I don't know if it's a volcanic lake or something like that there that's in the Golden Heights. So there's always every paranormal experience you've ever heard of or ever seen, like in Peru for example, all these crazy things that are in Peru, they have like ten volcanoes, and so it's not a surprise. So what there's what they were interacting with at these locations I think were these entities, these non human intelligences which are these plasmas, and so like these plasmas again, I think they just have this way of altering your mind because they are electromagnetic energy and they can kind of, you know, send signals to your mind and make you think that you're communicating with them and things like that, and they were you know, people were going to these locations and they were having these visions, and they were having all these wow, you can do like make up and stuff here, and they were they were really that this is where all that happened. You know, I mean, listen, every every major paranormal thing happens on an area that's You can do this, by the way, for those who are listening. Go to USGS and they have these magnetic anomaly and gravity maps and you can overlay a magnetic anomaly map on top of any parallel paranormal location you won't, and you'll find that there's a magnetic anomaly in every single one of those areas. And that's where I was talking about, where that separation happens, where that that portal opens and these things come into our reality. And this is why Jesus said, I'm gonna build, you know, my church and to on top of Mount Hermer, to basically on top of the gates of Hell. And these gates of Hell to me, are that iron that locks that magnetite. It's that seventy five percent of the iron that that traps that man, that those noble gases in the magnetite. And when you get into noble gases. The idea of noble gases, which pilots that plasma body that I mentioned earlier, is the pilots gas that drives it around. Well, the noble gases. I mean, the word noble comes from the idea of like prints of persia and things like that, so that you got nobility. This is like the noble gases, meaning this is what they were interacting with. They were interacting with this nobility, and so that's where the word comes from. But you know, kind of kind of take it off on that different direction there.
Speaker 4: I had a question. I had a question about that. Do you think that that has a lot to do with the you know, I've been talking a lot on my show about this idea of nanoparticles, graphenoxide, smart dust, et cetera, getting in your body, self replicating, and most importantly getting through the blood brain barrier where you have your electromagnetic powerhouse, essentially rendering it a receiver of information. And say, you you know, because I believe that we're born, you know, with the proper shielding from these entities spiritually and mentally, and that they want to bypass that. And the way you would do that is you start spraying the guys with nanoparticles that could kind of get and you start doing that, and I think what you're explaining it really like lays a lot of like scientific evidence to theories that I've been talking about. It's very awesome. So yeah, I love to talk to more about some of this stuff because it's yeah bad as Thank.
Speaker 3: You, I appreciate that. But yeah, I think I think bury him and aluminum B A and al and sprayed in the sky exactly. But yeah, I think that there's these portal locations, or there's there's magnetic anomalies that are happening that are allowing these You know, it's funny because I'm doing this. I'm going to be doing an episode tomorrow on swamp gas. I don't know if you guys have ever heard of the swamp gas case of nineteen sixty six in Michigan. This is where Jay Allen Heinich was like, yeah, it was just swamp gas and they try to debunk the claims of like these UFOs. Well, actually I've been like looking into that and when you start looking into it, he's literally saying all the same things I'm saying. You're talking about decaying vegetation and how it creates gases and all this other stuff that basically lines up with what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So it's really interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be doing a kind of a deep dive on that. I guess you could say, but wasn't that wasn't that sort of a cover story?
Speaker 2: Like no, all the people said they saw UFOs in the area, like hundreds of people.
Speaker 3: Not everybody saw UFOs that when you read through all the reports, I kind of like, I don't. First of all, Jay Abiheinich worked for the government for twenty years that he admitted to you know, telling you know, sending people off on different paths and stuff like that. So he admitted to lion basically. But when you read through these reports, you get an idea because Project Blue Book was around for about twenty years, but it was just a small portion of people. It was like five people that worked in this office. And so when they had this massive influx of sightings in nineteen sixty six, which is in ann Arbor, the Dexter area of Michigan, they had hundreds of people witnessed lights. It was mostly lights, these different colored lights, and these different colored lights. By the way, these orbs, they're all, they're all the same colors of these noble gases. When you look up noble gases, they burn blue and orange and white, all the same colors that orbs burn and so like. So his mission when he went to this case to star, he was sent by the US Air Force by himself, and he had to basically, he didn't have any help, and he had hundreds of people, including cameras and stuff, asking him all these questions about all these cases, and so he had three days to basically do a report, and so he couldn't interview everybody. So everybody was really mad and they couldn't interview everybody. But he was basically saying that I had to look at just the gas the lights, basically the lights that were coming off these swamps. And I did talk to a few people who had UFO encounters, but they were like the outliers of all these these light stories. And so he was talking about Vietna being staffed well enough, and he was just complaining a lot in his report, to be honest with you, but he did say that he got together a bunch of scientists from Michigan, like eleven scientists, and they talked about all this in depth, what could it be? And this is where he got his swamp gas theory from. But when you look at it, I'm telling you, dude, it's like really close to kind of what I'm talking about right now, which is like these locations where all this magnetic energy is happening and these gases are interacting and kind of sparking, and they're floating around and then they disappear, and then they keep sparking up again and then disappear. But so what they were seeing was some of them did morph into UFOs. So swamp gas does equal UFO, like Marcus saying. But what that means is like when this plasma body comes into this physical reality, it hits a magnetic field and becomes that ORB, and that orb has an electromagnetic field, has an energy to its ball lightning, and so it's electrically charged. And it pulls from the putrefied ions of decaying plants and vegetation, and it's pulling from the putrefied ions of dead animals and humans, and it's creating this It's like skin walkers. It's basically pulling all these particles in and like forming into something, if that makes.
Speaker 4: Any sense, dude. It makes perfect sense. I've been thinking that. I've been thinking this was the fucking phenomenon the whole time. I couldn't explain it the way you're saying, But I've been thinking there's got to be because with the New Jersey drones, they had people look up at this guy at the drones, but what else was up there? The orbs? And I think that was the point of the owns was get you to look at the orbs up there, and you know, when you look at like the Manhattan Project, I've been thinking a long time that it's not just about a bomb, you know what I mean. I think that a lot of that was accessing this portal. You see a lot of the UFO shit after that. I actually, while we were talking earlier, I looked into how much magnetic science and experiments were going on with the Manhattan Project, and it was a major element of those experiments. So I wonder if maybe they were able to access this portal whatever it is, bring in some plasmoids, let them do their thing. And now we've been getting UFO siding since and what you're explaining really just fills the holes of what I've been wondering. So that's fucking nuts love it.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a guy named Dave Z that used to do podcasting a couple of years ago. But he was talking a lot of weird stuff, and you know, I just remember thinking, like, what is he talking about?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: So I started kind of listening to him a little bit and he was kind of getting at a lot of the same stuff that I'm getting at. But he basically became a government contractor, I think, and he stopped doing podcasts. So I actually have this whole theory about that that something else is just abed them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what usually the government does. They get, they get people, they bring him in. This is what they did with the guy Winston Bostik that I talked about in the fifties. He discovered these these plasmoids is what he called them, plasma toroids that he was creating, and the government said, well, here's an NBA. You're going to be working for us for the next fifty years. And I think that's what they do with people. Once they start figuring this stuff out, they kind of pull them in and say here's a big chunk of money when it come work for us now, and don't tell anybody about this. So but yeah, there's a guy named Dave Zed that was kind of talking similar. He was talking about plasma and how easy it is to bring these things into reality.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, yeah, thank you for all that, because that's that's some informative shit.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't think it's I mean, for me, I'm just like to do the weird part about the nineteen sixty six Michigan case. Where I grew up. This is so bizarre, by the way, to me anyways, it might not mean anything to anybody else, But like where I grew up, it's a town of one thousand people. I live in a little down a dirt I grew up down the dirt road in the middle of the woods. And there's like a little tiny community of people, like a bunch of little you know, like a little tribal you know. This family's over here, this family's on that road, this family. So there's only a little small community. Was a guy named Mendel Rivers who came from that little community. That little community is called Gumville, South Carolina, and it changed into the hometown that I that grew up knowing. But Mendel Rivers live right across the Woods from me. Well, he was the first guy. He was the head of the House Armed Services Committee that gave the US that did the uf but the first UFO briefing in nineteen sixty six with Jay Allen Hindeck. So I thought that was a pretty interesting By the way, I'm always like, I always personally have things tied into these stories. When I start peeling them back, I'm like, holy crap, that's the same day I was born. This is like my mother's name and maiden name, for example, is like these weird things, these weird little tie ins all the time. So I don't know what's going on there, but really interesting thing to me.
Speaker 4: At least synchronicities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gentlemen, it's been a pretty good show man, and we're two hours deep, and I think it's a good time to wrap up. If anyone in the chat has any questions for everybody, just shoot them in the chat, you know. I wanted to say so, And I think that with everything we threw on the table tonight, I think there's conclusions to take from this, and who knows exactly what's going to play out in the future, but I know there's some weird esoteric transhumanists agenda behind all of these weird things. Pulling all the different sources from multiple pieces of information and then throwing it all on the table in front of you, you can kind of get a decent idea of what they think, what their philosophies are, and where they want to go with with with the future. Man. But if anyone wants to, uh, take as much time as you want, but we'll we'll have some closing and then we'll plug away and if there's any questions from the chap well we'll get to the questions.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: So Tim, go ahead, brother, if there's anything you wanted to you know, ramp up, put a bow.
Speaker 2: On or Okay, yeah, I guess the last thing I heard that I really wanted to comment on was the uh Andrew, I think you said this. You may have alluded to it too, Stephen. Bringing the old tech back, that was just a great point. I thought that was a you know, that might be a good place to end it. You know, that's what I think is kind of going on, you know, bringing back then fulm tech.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: That, in my opinion, that's sort of what's happening here. It has been incursions of it throughout time, and it's I don't know. The spooky thing about the Nazi part of it is that they did, they really did pay it the way for this current technological era. And I I see parallels with the Nazis and the Sumerians. Sumerians, honestly in that regard where it's like three thousand BC, Samerians show up in their advance. They there are no tools, no cave men, backstory that you can tell about them from history. They just showed up, civilized and advanced. And then I see that with the Nazis. You look at nineteen thirties Nazi Germany. They're broke, they're burning their money in the street, they don't have an army. They're a broken country. And ten years later they are the new empire on the block, wielding all this crazy technology, some of it fifty years ahead of everybody else. How did that happen? How did that happen? And I'll just pose the question and leave it there. But I think it goes back to Prophecy potentially and the days of Noah. What was will be again big tree generation and bringing back the old tech. And that's all I got. God bless.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother, if there's anything you want to, you know, add to the conversation.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Uh, first of all, shout out to chat right on everybody. Yeah, No, I think this was a great talk. I think that you know, when you look into the Book of Jashure, which was taken out of the Bible, I believe on purpose because it describes the mixing of animals right with people and different animals and all kinds of crazy abominations, and that gives context to what the days of Noah were when it talks about all flush was corrupt. You know Spielberg who's making the Age of Disclosure documentary this year, No, I'm sorry, the Age of Disclosure movie or whatever. That disclosure movie is called Disclosure Day. I think it is. He's a Laurel Canyon guy, you know, so he's got the plug in on this type of info. But I think that, yeah, you know, we're just getting a lot of seeding of the mind and we'll see what's coming. But yeah, like that same guy made the Jurassic Park movie way before they were bringing back the dire Wolf, and here we are they brought it back, so so you know, we'll see, we'll see what happens Spielberg maybe doing the same thing with Disclosure Day, so you know, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brother brad Man, take it away.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I talked a lot to guys. I have a tendency to do that sometimes, which is actually why on my show, I'm going to be doing more solos and less interviews because I just like to sit there and run my mouth, and so it's probably best that I just not have guests for a little while and just kind of get all this stuff out of me. So if you guys want to listen to my show, you can find that at the awakenpodcast dot com. And I would encourage everybody who if you like the show, for example, for tonight, I encourage everybody to give each one of these panelists a five star review on Spotify and Apple and leave a comment. I mean that really helps kind of skirt around the algorithm. It tells the algorithm you want to see more content from these people. So I think that really matters. If you guys can do everybody here a big favor and give a five star review, that would really be awesome. That's kind of our currency, honestly, is like we we get more reviews, we get more followers, we get bigger guests, and then we keep producing pretty good shows. So thank you guys for listening to me, for having me on the show. It's great they finally meet you, guys. Tim, I all you guys, Andrew. I've seen all of y'all's clips, and I love hearing y'all talk. I think y'all have brilliant minds. Steven obviously included. And also thanks to the chatman, you guys are awesome. I've seen a couple of haters in there, but for the most they've all been pretty good. So thank you guys, to Mark, Mark T nine k and everybody in there saying the nice things. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, and this is his YouTube channel here Andrew plug away brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, YouTube is where we do a lot of live shows. I'm mostly doing weekend shows right now because I've been working a lot in my personal life. So tomorrow probably have a couple back to back lives. Come join me because we'll be catching up on all this crazy ass shit going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, anywhere else you get your show too? Of course, Spotify, Apple. I second what Brad said, Yeah, show us some love for sure.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, Tim my man, Oh yeah, plugs the plugs. Tim Constantine sixth Sensory Podcast. I spell it out s I X Unlike my my friend here Andrew. He uses the number six and I choose to spell mine out.
Speaker 4: So it looks good with it. It looks good with the G next to it, doesn't it do?
Speaker 2: There's there's there's some there's some marketing novice there for sure.
Speaker 4: You know what I didn't know when I made it. The six seven fat hadn't came around yet, but the six and then G seven, right, So I think that's funny. I got it in my name, so I'm manifesting. I'm just kidding. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Best place to find me is Spotify. I'm on Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Instagram. I have a Patreon. I drop bonus content every week on Patreon. But yeah, best place to find me a sixth century podcast on Spotify. Thank you, guys, it's been. It's been great. It's been. It's been a good chat engaging for sure, and shout out shout out to the chat. I appreciate you, guys. Everybody who shows up for Steven and and sort of promotes his show and and always comes and it's kind of loyal and faithful to his platform. It's it's awesome to see that community grow, and I appreciate all you guys. It's nice to be a part of it occasionally.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, the chat's awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love that, man, and I appreciate you guys. It's it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You guys are my friends. Man like minded individuals. That's who we got to kind of group up with nowadays. But thank you guys. You guys have all amazing shows. Folks, be sure to go ahead and support them where they can use it the most and check out their content. Guys, We'll do it again, Andrew, thanks man for the last minute jump on.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, man, love it. I love it. You're You're in, You're readily.
Speaker 3: I'm always ready.
Speaker 4: He's ready, I got, I got the MIC's in on my lap all day. Dude. Let's go oh yeah hell yeah man.
Speaker 1: Oh, I appreciate that, man. No, I know it was last last minute, man, but it was fun. Good stuck man. You executed. Everyone executed, and we'll do it again soon. I want to try and do this once a week and I'm definitely pumping up the lives a lot more. But folks, hey listen. If you're still with us, I appreciate you, Thank you for being here. If you want to support the show, be sure to head on over to YouTube, hit that subscribe button. Like the show, share with your friends, check out the show on audio platforms and social media's. But with all that said, folks, I'm done going to bed. Love you st