Speaker 1: Today, we don't even have a couch. We're doing it an extra special for you today.
Speaker 2: We're having her after dark.
Speaker 1: I feel like we would just spice things up a little bit, so we're bringing it to the bed. I heard you're quite the spicy lady. I've heard all about you, but I want to know from your mouth, your lips, all about Mona. Oh are you so good? Thank you for having me? Yes, So I want to get to know you a little bit more. Like I said, you have a fabulous big booty. I am a condoisseur of big booty ladies, so define myself.
Speaker 2: I love. That means you've masturbated to me. I'm excited. Yes, I mean I was going to say that. You know, we don't hold back. This is probably just let it.
Speaker 1: We like, you know, we want to get to know each other more intimately, a little bit more better about you know, all the things we have to be truthful about. That's the only way to do it. Yes, So walk us through your career. You've done all these types of scenes. You have this big booty queen yourself. I've been out of the business while you have been doing all these big splashes. Let me know about you and all the sexy things you've been up to.
Speaker 3: So crazy as it's as it is. I started as a medical sales rep.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get my degree in occupational therapy, but that didn't work.
Speaker 3: I have a kinesiology degree in science, and I after that, I kind of just I started like doing medical sales jobs and I was getting fired from them.
Speaker 2: And you're getting fired because you were having sex with your boss or were you getting myself?
Speaker 3: I mean I've masturbated a lot of home. Maybe that lost focus from the rega they.
Speaker 1: To do with the job, though, you know, maybe I didn't like it, okay, So we were just insubordinate. You didn't want to like do what they were telling you to do. You're like, I'm a boss, I don't need to be here, so you're like, fuck this.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I'm a much of a salesperson at this time when you were doing this job.
Speaker 2: Were you watching porn? Were you talking porning? Yes? I watched a lot of porn. In college.
Speaker 3: I figured out how to use the hatachi and that's when I figured out how to work, and I barely left my room.
Speaker 2: So you flunked it out of college. I actually passed. It took me like six years job.
Speaker 1: But hey, you know I did it, Like that's a lot of people give me like an eight years exactly ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's an accomplishment and I'm very proud of it. Hey, you were coming, you were going? You were you staying at all enough to where you got what you needed to be out of it? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, I so once I did, I continue to do getting fired.
Speaker 2: How many times did you get fired? This sounds like a habitual, three or four times?
Speaker 1: Like I how many times does it take for you to be like, Okay, this isn't the job.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't applying.
Speaker 1: I have a Persian dad and he's very pushing, pushing it, like you know, he probably wanted to do medical sales in his life and somehow.
Speaker 3: Transferred over to me. And at the time, I didn't know what I wanted to do. And it's life doesn't come with a manual.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you want to do it, I mean, do you have it? Can you send I'll sell it to you for the lolo price.
Speaker 3: Was only fans like that good promo. There you go girl, get the bag.
Speaker 1: Yes, So he pushed you to do things that probably you wouldn't want to do, and then he decided the third or fourth time you got thirty, I was like, fuck this, I need to do my own shit, Like I need to figure it out. Someone told me to make an only fans and I was like, I'm too good for that, but like really no, like you just you don't know how to use it.
Speaker 3: And you're like, oh, I don't know if people want to see me, but yes, like my first month, like I made like a ten k like easy, okay, and.
Speaker 1: So walk us through that first, you go through the whole like okay, because it's one of those things that I don't know the timeframe that we're talking about this, but during the pandemic, I feel liked.
Speaker 2: COVID exactly when it started for.
Speaker 1: Me, people started doing a lot more OnlyFans because they didn't know what they were going to do with jobs and all kinds of things. So how does it go from I'm too good for that, and what's the mindset of that? And was it because you just didn't think like you said that people would want to see you or is it because you didn't and what.
Speaker 3: My dad would think okay, because he had such strong beliefs and it's a different culture over there, like it's okay, so different, and like he's very disappointed, doesn't talk to me to this day, okay, And I mean it's a big disappointment coming from him. But my mom's very supportive. My brother's very supportive. He's the only one that's really like against it. So I think I was really scared what he would think.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then what was the final decision. What was the push I'm wanting to pay rent?
Speaker 3: I didn't want him to help me anymore, Like he was helping me all the time, and I was tired of it.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so you want to drawn independence, and this is the way that she felt that you were going to seek to get to this approval of for yourself, not him maybe, but you were helping that.
Speaker 2: Like he would.
Speaker 1: And there was an empowering thing with it, you know, like whenever I would do my solos, like it made me feel good about myself.
Speaker 3: And like, I mean people are like, oh, you're seeking validation. Yeah, I guess I am. Okay, I mean I do what makes me feel good, but.
Speaker 1: Seeking validation, I feel like people like it's not a bad thing at all times. It depends on where you're going with that information and how validated you need to be at all times. Right, So I think it's like awareness and you know, I think figuring out what's best for you.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Too, is like people if if that's something that was you're calling and maybe get that time because of somebody else's notions. The same way we were speaking about where you want to live. You're only listening because people are telling you what to do. But it's like there's a certain time that you listen to your intuition.
Speaker 2: Ye that it's like a click. What do you want? What drives you?
Speaker 1: If it's the first thought that comes to your head, like, don't push it away. There's something that reason why that it's there exactly following in those.
Speaker 2: See you know exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, doctor Texas without the people, you know, this is why we're here.
Speaker 2: Them any day. Okay, sign me out. I don't know them more, but fuck them and yes, always come to me. This is what I like.
Speaker 1: It's coming that way or coming that way. We're going to get all of it out of you. Okay, yeah, sure, so you figured out you wanted to do only fans so now that first month, so now you didn't think like, oh this is for me. I couldn't do this, people don't want to see me, blah blah blah. Now like I was like, what did you do? So it's like how did you figure out that of platform? From going from I can't do this, I don't want to do this, I shouldn't do this to now like I saw the reactions to what I was posting. The feedback was great, like did you do a solo? I set a solo on porn Hub and then like promoted it that when I was like, if you want to go to my only fans then so then it just became by all right, So then now you like the validation part. Yes, Now how does it go from being an of girl and now signing for Spegler? So I started using guys on Tinder and I was like, hey, you want to shoot a video? Got the consent and I was inst important, Yes, that's very, very important. So you were definitely like the epitome of why Tinder gets the batter rep for like, this's the fucking app probably no, honestly know they've banned me on there. I'm like, this is the fucking app. I should be like the leader of this.
Speaker 2: But why they ban you? I put, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't anything in my made sure I checked my Maybe the people.
Speaker 2: Who were complaining because you made more money off their row.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's how you can you can get them. You can reel them in from Tinder.
Speaker 2: It's like the new the new age of Craigslist.
Speaker 3: It's like it is, this is the updated Craigslist Tinder.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm all for I myself. I feel like I can't. I'm not a dating app person neither am I.
Speaker 1: I mean it's great, it's great for that to get on those subscribers.
Speaker 2: So you do it for the for your subscribers, and like, you know, I connect with my fans, you know, like I really do. Like I talked to them and if they're fans, I have Yes, Okay, how is that experience.
Speaker 1: It's a great experience. I end updating. I end updating my biggest fan.
Speaker 2: So this is your biggest fan right here? Yeah? Nice. He actually recognized me when I was walking my dog. And that's how it happened. So it can. It can happen. Love at first sight, it can happen.
Speaker 1: It's like the I mean, I feel like it's like better than studying in someone's DMS.
Speaker 2: Right at least you're being honest, because it's not honest.
Speaker 1: But my thing is it's being honest to the point where some people will date you and lie that they're not fans.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, that's kind of what happened. He lied for blowing your hey, so he says he's true. So he didn't know you. Then you saw his search history and it was all you.
Speaker 3: Well, he eventually told me like he like spilled the beans because like.
Speaker 2: Maybe he felt bad or something.
Speaker 3: He had so many epiphany like, oh shit, I need to tell her because I'm super honest, I'm very real, and maybe he was just trying to see like how I was, you know, like I gave him that freebie, like it's okay, Like.
Speaker 2: People like so you can lie one time, you can lie a couple of times. It depends what it is. You know, you gotta be leaning with people that you love. I'm trying to think about this interesting. So how many times.
Speaker 1: Is he lied about what exactly? I don't know he said how many times? So he gets like a certain time, So it's like, is he on his first his second attempt. How many strikes does it take till you're out? Is he on thin ice?
Speaker 2: Is he so? No? Not the ice? Have you all been together for a long time, like nine months? Nine months? Yeah, it's like a baby could have been a baby could have been born. Yeah, you said have not we want the truth. If I had my buttons with my soundboards, I would say, I want the truth.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I took a couple pregnancy tests, but then I just realized I gained weight, So that was you know, it should happen.
Speaker 2: How did that make you feel? I mean, I was like, I gotta go, I gotta get in the gym, Like what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: But it was really funny because like I did the whole Like I took a video and it was just like not pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you sad? No? Fuck no, I was like celebrating. You bought some champagne. I should have home tequila. Tequila, girl, I wish I had tequila here, but I'm all looking at the bar. I'm like I don't. Oh yeah that bar was nice down there. Oh we can have what after? Okay?
Speaker 1: I bet, but like this, we'll see where this is going. I need to know about all the lies. I need to know about all the things. So God, yes, sorry, I'm so sorry. Why are you sorry? You don't to anyone who hears this like gets offended. No, I think that for me, I think that people need to come back to being like honesty. It doesn't mean that it's like a bad thing. I think that people. I mean, sometimes the truth hurts, That's why I mean it does, but I think that it's perspective. I feel like it perspective. It's only hurts if it's triggering you and you have to figure out why it's a trigger and that's your problem. Not and today you see you catch on quickly. What is your favorite social media platform that you like to be?
Speaker 2: On? Twitter? Because I can post whatever I want?
Speaker 1: So what do you mean that you post whatever you want as far as verbally or like picture wise? Are you doing like your scenes like full on fucking like what's going on behind the scenes. I'll post something from the scenes and then like I'll just post like random nudes like publicly, like I like to show my ship publicly.
Speaker 2: Ok I can't really because.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have to let private talk know because I'm getting to know you just the same time because I just know your name. I know you have a big booty. I know that you're really wild and crazy and fun. That's all I heard, right, and from a good source. Yeah, she spoke really highly of you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 1: But now it's like full circle. So you went from OnlyFans doing the whole thing. You saw how popular it was. Now you go and you sign with a big agency.
Speaker 2: I google his name.
Speaker 3: I googled, like the best agent you can get in you know this, in this industry, and his name popped up, and then I just sent me email and I was like, hey, like I have the factor, like.
Speaker 2: I'm so wrong for yeah, and he hit me up immediately.
Speaker 3: And that's what I loved about him, Like he was straight to the point quick, like you got like whatever answer you needed, he got it for you like that day.
Speaker 2: So, how long have you been with Spiegler? How long you've been in the industry?
Speaker 4: Months?
Speaker 2: Months, two years, three years? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've only been with Spieedler from the beginning. Yes, Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, back in.
Speaker 1: The day, Spieler was known for having the Speedler girls that you did absolutely everything there was nothing on your like no list. You're always available, You're always whatever. Is that still true?
Speaker 3: And the very first thing he said to me when I was on the phone with him was are you a slut?
Speaker 2: And I was like, fuck, yeah, I'm a slut, like define slupt for us. Well, let's just.
Speaker 3: Say this when I well, no, when I put when you first get to LA, you do like trial runs okay.
Speaker 2: And the first thing he made me do was get tested. Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you like before the industry, I mean trial runs like you didn't.
Speaker 3: You feel like I shot for brawsers, Like.
Speaker 2: That's a trial, that's a scene what I mean, it's a scene scene trial. For him, it's trials because they're testing. I was busy, these are gonna lie to you.
Speaker 5: I said trial, no, no, no, I got try these scenes no no, yeah. But for his agency, got it okay, And he gets feedback to make sure that you're like a good fit for this, a good slug, a good slut.
Speaker 1: So I respect Speakler. He's been from the from the first time I've met him. He has definitely different rules than certain people I've been, you know, really good friends with people throughout like in his agency throughout the years. So it's like for me, I respect the hustle, I respect how he is as a businessman, and he's.
Speaker 2: Just no bullshit. And he also lets.
Speaker 1: The girls be girls to a point, like as far as like in their real life, as far as not dictating those things, as far as he just dictates the work thing, which.
Speaker 2: Yes's his job.
Speaker 3: Respect I truly think he's the best agent you can get in the game right now.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I don't even know who are agents, and there's.
Speaker 3: Like Hussey Fox. I reached out to them and they took forever to get back with me, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think that it becomes that this is still a business and it's professional as well.
Speaker 2: So it's like you need someone.
Speaker 1: It's like you're very like even we can joke around, be like, oh I'm a slut, but you also about your business. You can sell like you you know, even with setting up for the podcast, like you know you were on time, you you know you answered back, you know in a quick manner or things like that. So it's like you respect people's sessionalism, and I think that that goes a long way where people some people you they don't answer anything, or it's like takes a day to go back, and then you're just like.
Speaker 2: Are they going to show up or are they not exactly?
Speaker 1: And then this industry in that sense gets a bad rap because we're not reliable. We're like, eh, there's a lot of people that really are. So I appreciate women like yourself. You're like, hey, I'm a slut, I'm this on that, but you own it, you show up, you do your job, you know, you tell it how it is, And I respect someone who really is passionate about what you're doing and what you're where your destiny is going then just being like yeah, I don't know, just fuck everybody. Yeah, I mean that's how it was when I was doing medical sales, Like I hated my job and I wasn't doing anything about it, Like I mean I learned like when I third, I was like I need to do something that I love doing, like and get paid for. So were you you being in medical sales? Like okay, we get that, but were you always a slut and always like to fuck? Like?
Speaker 2: Were you a.
Speaker 1: Lot of my first time A lot of my first times were on like the camera, so what at least you're like sluttiness, Like why all of a sudden, like it's not really pissed me off?
Speaker 2: Who is this guy? Nobody important? Now it's like, okay, let's give him, let's give him a name, like what is this?
Speaker 1: But what he's Abroni, that's the very old slob heard that I'm forever Are you a East coast lady?
Speaker 2: Where would you say you're from? I'm from Louisiana. Oh that is definitely not. Yeah, Gibroni, that's so old. You know the rock is cooking.
Speaker 1: You're Abroni, but old. You just look so young for me, Like I know, I guess I'm an old soul.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, okay, So Gibbroni made this.
Speaker 1: Jibberni pissed me off, like kind of made me feel like like we we hooked up and like so he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even your man.
Speaker 6: No, this is a situationship, this mad situationship horness and kissed me off the most because there's no relationships, so there's nothing you can do, like you just okay, walk me through this.
Speaker 2: What did this? What did he do? He fucked you and you know he.
Speaker 3: Didn't even finish, and I thought, like what the fuck was that? Like it was like the worst sex I ever had. When I have bad sex, I get pissed off.
Speaker 2: So was he too drunk to finish? Or like? What was he just I think too high? Then? How that's his problem? Why the fuck do you care? Because I like I pride myself.
Speaker 3: I like I pride myself on my sex skills, Like I want to know, Like I was like your top five, like for sure, Like I want to know that, like you think about me when I leave?
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck? It's like it's an ego thing, but.
Speaker 1: How do you know that you aren't Even though he didn't finish, he was too high, he didn't know.
Speaker 2: Well that's my problem.
Speaker 1: I was thinking too much about it and I was probably like this dude, I might like him after this, okay, And.
Speaker 2: I got him so bad, like because I know now he's obsessed and he's calling every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he was like now you know it's it's he gets the point. Yeah, but he was texting me a lot, and I was like, yes, I got him, Like it's kind of fucked up. But like mynd you're like you have a man brain where you like you want to fuck to like get them hooked.
Speaker 2: But you're like, I'm done. Yeah, see, maybe you're the problem. I was definitely the problem. Okay, I'm glad you admit that.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, but only because what I love about it, though, is the flip switch of like not it being in an intimate thing, but it triggered your like sexuality to be like fuck you, I'm that bitch because some people, like we all should know our worth, but sometimes we don't. And maybe it's because we haven't been in that relationship or maybe someone we didn't feel those things whatever.
Speaker 2: But then when that when as soon as it goes.
Speaker 1: You're like, it gave me confidence though, Like that's what I'm saying. It like a mom part where it's like now now look at you. Now you're like intersexuality. So the light switch went on. I don't even think about this guy anymore, Like okay, this is the only time I thought about him.
Speaker 2: Like right now you're welcome. We're hearing up darkness. But you have to bring it up to let it out and let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right for sure, yes, you know, to be able to talk about it, you know, like coolly is always good. So okay, so now this inner beast in you come this, So where did you go from there?
Speaker 2: Did you start trying everything?
Speaker 1: Did you like, did you only because again you started with solos only on your own?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so now you signed with Spiegler.
Speaker 1: You did these trials like yeah, and then I was like a good fit and so then I.
Speaker 2: Moved to LA. I'm a good fit, but I'm a.
Speaker 1: Good fit so tight, okay, so like a glove fit, like a glove.
Speaker 2: So I moved to LA.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, I'm like shooting all the time because you know, you're all you are always booked for Spiegler, and I mean, I was killing it and he told me you're gonna have to do anal and I'm like, let's suck it up.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: But I forever done it before at this time, No, okay, but before.
Speaker 3: That, I never even hooked up with a girl before, and so I did that. Violence was my first girl and it was amazing experience. And I want to like, she made me love girls.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, yeah, really that's really important to have a really good first experience.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Mine was Brianna Love. That's why I was like, I feel like I I were hearing like you haven't. She's like definitely old school away before your time. She finished many moons ago, like she was back in the day when Gonzo movies and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: With the big booty girls.
Speaker 1: She made them become popular, Like of why because before everybody was like really like stick thin. They had big fake tits, blonde hair, like the whole thing. And she became like curby girl like her, and I love Tiphany. I can't remember at the moment, but for sure her. So she was my first girl. It was the same thing. It was like I had never been with a girl before being from Texas. Was like we did we got drunk, but we talked like we kissed, but like we didn't talk about.
Speaker 2: It kind of.
Speaker 1: So I was always curious and so like having her it was like she was a true lesbian and I was like, oh, you really like girls. I'm like that's hot. And then it would just kind of open that whole like floog late. I was like, oh, maybe I do like girls, like yeah, So then I opened my bisexual like curiosity thing out, and so then I started being really selective with females and then it was like then after that was Belladonna, Like I got really spoiled.
Speaker 2: It was so Bella Donna.
Speaker 3: Everyone says every time I'm on set, a director says, I look like Belladonna.
Speaker 1: You look like it could be like her, like cousin, sister's family whatever.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was a really good friend of mine and she was an amazing performer. People would in the beginning, was like, oh, you'd be so scared because she was a hardcore porformer.
Speaker 2: I was like, but she's the most loving person.
Speaker 1: Where it's like people think, like when they get people, when you do like hardcore scenes and stuff like that, sometimes get a bad rap because they think that's all you can do. Where it's like people adapt to people, you know what I mean. It's about energy. It's about like, you know, the sensuality of what you want or if you want to go like full beast mode, Okay, cool, But it's like it's always time and place.
Speaker 2: So I did a whole movie with.
Speaker 1: Her called Discovering Alexis Texas, and so she kind of walked me through different explorations of like my sexuality and things like that. So it was a different kind of intimate see which was really cool. Yeah, but she was definitely a cool teacher to look up to you in those moments, and yeah, she's a rock star of a person and performer.
Speaker 2: That's awesome fun times.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are your scenes that you said you pride yourself on your sex skills. You came into this industry, you made a big name for yourself. What kind of scenes are you most known for?
Speaker 3: Well, I really, I mean I love my first my anal scenes. Everyone loves my anal scenes. Like I'm very passionate in every scene I do. But when there's more guys, of course, Like you love the dick, I love just like being ravaged by men.
Speaker 2: How many dicks have you taken?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: One time?
Speaker 3: Five my gang my first gang bang, and I lost my virginity to wolves browsers. Browsers and they did my first anal and first DP. Okay, all right, brawsers just took your virginity.
Speaker 2: And they did. They just take it on and I'll let them do it anytime they are contracted with them. Are you know I'm working on it? Okay? Okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: How confidently that you talk. I think that it takes a lot of like did you know what you want?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: That's the thing people don't know what they want, and like once you figure that out, then you just like say it out loud and you're trying to go for that then.
Speaker 1: But that's the determination of it where it's like you could tell that you own it when you say it. Some people say it and it's a lost like thought, Yeah, but it's like you own it, you really believe it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: I think that that kind of shows volumes of why you really have made a name in this industry is because even in this whole world like there's it's really hard to become a standout name nowadays because of OnlyFans and Instagram models and all these like it's oversaturated with certain things. But being someone that you know kind of caveats and does your own thing and still within all of that, I think it speaks volumes of like you just owning your sexuality, which I think is important to just kind of like be who the fuck you want to be. Yeah, you can do whatever you want. If it's you don't want to be a fucking sales rep, fuck it, don't do it. That's why I think only fans and those things too has been a gatekeeper to people who kind of changing career.
Speaker 2: Lucky for only fans honestly, like, that's I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a double edged sword. Do I think that I say lucky, I don't know it's the right word. I think we're for you know, I think I'm grateful for platforms like only fans, but there was other things going on as well prior to. I think when the pandemic happened, it made a highlight on those types of platforms of why we they're needed and why the middleman of why you know, performers and things like that, and content creators should be getting more money and the payout of what was happening prior to was a big wake up moment, and I think that that's why just the world that we're in is kind of like the divide of like learning like what pay things are. And then you know, look at the economy now, you know, as far as like inflation has gone up crazy, you know, and all those things, and all of it just because of the world and the things that are happening around us. So people, you know, it's different struck for different folks, but you know, not really sexy, but you know, you know, things are sexy when you're educated.
Speaker 2: I'm always willing to learn learn something new every day. This is very true. So what did you learn today? Have you not learned it? Yes? Maybe still got time? Yeah we do. There's something I do want to learn later. Okay, So you started doing scenes.
Speaker 1: Is there something that you haven't done that you'd like to do in the industry besides being the brother or contract girl? Is there maybe a type of scene or maybe performers that you haven't worked with that you would like to.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I do want to do. It's like, what else does there or do? Like I've done everything, but then I'm like, I haven't done double anal Okay. I mean I've taken dred before on my ass okay. And I mean I was explain to private talk how big dread is.
Speaker 2: What he's like another leg. He's like ten inches. I believe he as big as my head. I mean yeah, like I can't.
Speaker 1: Like I'm I'm very well known for my deep throat skills. I can go pretty far.
Speaker 2: But him I had something for you to deep throat? Was that?
Speaker 1: I wish I had something for you to deep throat. You think you can deep throw that we can?
Speaker 2: We can try try it? How? Okay? Yeah? Do you want water. Well, you know what, Yeah, you go get it wet. Mm hmm. I'm concerned now, I gonna let's see concern. Don't be concerned. I'll be concerned for this guy right here. Okay, oh the teeth went down. That was good and you didn't even gag. I know, huh, getting better? I need.
Speaker 1: I wish we had a ruler, you know. Next time, I'm gonna put that in our kit. What's who is the biggest?
Speaker 2: That you take it is the biggest? Interesting?
Speaker 3: A lot of people want to work with Brizilla, but I'm trying to I'm trying to get that going.
Speaker 2: Who is that he is? Apparently? Okay, no drag will kill me if I say this, I don't know who's bigger? I would have to say I would you know what? Did they really get mad? If you say someone's bigger? I think so? There?
Speaker 1: I would think so so I was like, this girl's books bigger than yours, I'd be like, why wouldn't care?
Speaker 2: I would kind of care, che but I wouldn't like but why? For what reason? I don't know. I want to have That doesn't mean your ass is a nice bitch. That just means that there's another assets bigger than your better to be the biggest. It's that ego problem. Look, work, you got to kill the ego, right, ego doesn't hurt nobody. That's the problem. I also had one at one point about it.
Speaker 1: It's about being your cheerleader, but not having an ego about it.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think about it though, you know, Like I feel like it's sometimes it's good to be a little delusional, like that way you're like, wow, a little overconfident, just a little bit not cocky, but like confident.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you need that. It's elusional.
Speaker 1: I think that it's there's the truth in what that is is because you you do believe it.
Speaker 2: I think that it's the hard.
Speaker 1: Line of finding of like knowing that just because your butt maybe bigger, better, whatever, it doesn't mean that mine's not better either, of knowing you're both great.
Speaker 2: I think they both be great. But that's your problem. You just say that yours has to be the best. Well, if they're like if they're like calling me out, I hate people call me out, But that's their problem because who calls out?
Speaker 1: But don't tag me in it and don't make I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Fuck them don't answer. That's a really good thing is ignore. Ignore, ignore ignore. I want to say something clever for the soul.
Speaker 1: I like to say clever things to make people walk and in person it's better. Yeah, for sure, the internet get lost.
Speaker 2: I mean they're not.
Speaker 1: There's probably so scared of me. They should be. They absolutely are. That's why they want to say something to fuck with you. And that's when I found out. You know too, It's like when you chime in, it's just like.
Speaker 2: Does it really matter? It doesn't. But as long as you just like to be like, oh, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes you need to, like, you know, shave it up for bigger.
Speaker 2: I can't. It is bigger too, baby, So what are we gonna do? But you know, all the dicks are the best. Yes, yes, small dicks are great too.
Speaker 1: Always say look, put it in your ass and it's better. That's what I say, but my ass, and it's not going in my ass.
Speaker 2: If you was a small dick, it won't clear the cheeks. I know. Man, it's like gets lost in there, like it won't even Fiz.
Speaker 1: You got to be this tall to ride this, right, Dan, It's like that.
Speaker 2: Small it just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: You won't.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just won't clear, Like, yeah, I guess I could see that. So you're just big dig only.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't had a lot of dick in my ass, but the winds I haven't been like decent, not like it's not dread.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I could, but it's big enough to say, hey, okay, how you dick? You too? If you could change jobs, would you? And if so, what would it be? A philanthropist?
Speaker 1: If I could give, Like if I just had so much money that I could just give it away, That's where I want to be.
Speaker 2: Is that a job? I think there is a job, isn't George Clooney one of those?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's part of his resume. But I think that's the worst people like rich people say.
Speaker 2: I want it to be. I know, that's exactly what I'm going for. It's a goal. Oh thank you acting. Okay, I've already.
Speaker 3: Been in a movie actually, but it's not out yet. It's called Brass Rails, and I do like a little cameo.
Speaker 1: What did you of yourself? Yeah, it's myself Monasar. Yeah, were you like in a porn scene or were you Yeah, I was like a prostitute and I was, yeah, yeah, how.
Speaker 2: How was that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Was great? Not really?
Speaker 1: It was it kind of on the spot because like a lot of times we should dialogue and it's like on the spot you don't.
Speaker 2: Get the line sometimes to the day of Okay, So did that inspire you to want to do more acting? You want to do it to before? I always want to Okay.
Speaker 1: So when I was a kid, I always liked your ideal role regard like just in a perfect world, what would your idea being a Marvel character?
Speaker 2: Oh so you want to be like like a superpherouck. Yeah, that's so cool. I just saw the Flash and it was so cool. Do you master ate the superheroes? You know? I don't, but maybe I should start doing it. I mean just thought the way superhero you seem very you know, involved as your mother is hot. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: So what superhero would you want to be? Is there a particular one? Or would you want to be your own?
Speaker 3: Like I want to be my own thing. I don't have to read the comments to see what they haven't done yet?
Speaker 2: So you haven't done your research yet? No, I have to be continued. We'll have a follow thank you for that. I'm gonna have to do my research now. Okay, who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 3: My sister's slash boyfriend actually, okay, yeah, I mean he'd do everything together. Okay, But I honestly, sometimes if I don't like it, I just ignore, you know, but I don't. I don't always take it. I just like it's like I just say it with a grain of salt, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you could give your younger self advice right now, what would that be?
Speaker 2: Get out of school now? Run? Run. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I could have been doing something that I love to do, like acting, like really or just focus on that and figure out how I get, you know, because it wasn't It's not common in Louisiana to become an actor, like but I.
Speaker 2: Mean there's no time like the present. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're never told to do it, No, you're not. Samuel Jackson had his first movie when he was forty years old.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, he's eighty, still acting, still doing things. Obviously, had a great body of work throughout time. But it's like, you know, if you really want to do something, take you know, you're in la take you know, take advantage of like the things that you have around you, like if it's acting classes, if it's going on your TikTok or making your YouTube thing and doing your own reels and showing people. You know, nowadays, it's so many different ways to like become viral, so they say, or like make it a thing where like people see what you're doing or what your skills can be other than your Yeah, I was just telling my assistant that has a different name every time you speak about it, and she sounds professional, you know, like you know it's professional that way, you know, the assists. I was just telling him, like we should do on my free account, my only fans, like a reality show of us, like because people always ask me, like they're always so curious to what I do day to day, like do you fuck every day? Like do you have an addiction to sex? And it's like, I mean, I mean.
Speaker 2: He might, but like I don't, you know, but like I.
Speaker 3: Want people to know my story, Like I think I think I'm a little bit more interesting than the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, well, I don't think you necessarily should have it on your free page. I think maybe you create a YouTube series or things like that is because then you can monetize it.
Speaker 2: Because you know why I got to bring it up, we had better ideas.
Speaker 1: There you go, and then you know, I'm a big person about manifesting, but you gotta talk about it. But if that's something that you want to do, the thing is I do. The biggest thing is nowadays of anything we do is owning your content. So if you're gonna do whatever, like you could put on every platform, no.
Speaker 2: One says that you can. You know, there's no exclusivity.
Speaker 1: So it's like if you want to do it to fucking film something, who cares if people don't like it, they don't like it.
Speaker 2: If they love it, they fucking love it. But exactly know.
Speaker 1: If that's what I want to try it and I would like be, I would regret it if I didn't try it.
Speaker 2: Well, then there's the answer. Then you have to fucking try it. Exactly. The time is now.
Speaker 1: The time is now, Doctor Texas says. So top three rules that you abide by? Is there like kind of like a life code that you like go through that you maybe were like things that you kind of like stick by, Like you have a code of conduct be yourself.
Speaker 2: Everyone else has taken. I love that.
Speaker 3: I'm just really big on like being real, like you said, like it''s just like it's just annoying to try to be or put up with a.
Speaker 2: Certain persona that you need to be.
Speaker 3: So just do what you want to do, like don't like look it's like because I feel like it's for social media. It's like you see all these girls and like you look up to the girls that are like you know, they have a lot of followers, and you're like, what are they doing?
Speaker 2: What am I not doing? But it's like, no, just do your own thing, Like, come up with your own thing, don't. I don't like to copy off of people for sure, be authentic.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you being a small town girl, you were an office job you hated, you went and started getting all this like notoriety and fame.
Speaker 2: Has anything crazy come across your dms?
Speaker 1: Have you like had people like you know that you were maybe fans of that like hit you up and like that you kind of hung out with after.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean I'm not allowed to say who they are, but yes, that has happened to my DM.
Speaker 2: So that means you signed NDAs. Yes, so there's been several accounts, yes, And I don't believe in like blasting people.
Speaker 1: Like poor Zion's going through right now, Yeah, which I think is kind of crazy because I feel like that's in the sense when people start.
Speaker 2: Getting a bad name.
Speaker 1: Like overall, it's like people have their own situations whatever, But when you start, like, I mean, do you really have to put all your business out there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, is it for fame? Like what is it for? Like what what is the person?
Speaker 1: I think it's the delusion and the hurt and the attention all all all of the above.
Speaker 3: But do you not get enough attention from like your posts and stuff, Like I feel like that should be enough.
Speaker 1: No, I think it comes from you know, and me not even knowing the situation. But what everybody else knows. It's just the fact that it's like she probably thought that she was the one that he promised her whatever, and he said all the.
Speaker 2: Things woo woo woo, woo woo.
Speaker 1: And she was like got caught up and got played. Yeah, and then now her egoes bruised her account. So she's gonna say this that if it's true, not who knows, But like when she stayed on the internet, unfortunately who knows when it's true or not anymore, you know, And that's the bad part of the situation. And then again what looks bad on everybody because if you're hanging out with somebody or doing whatever, it's like nobody needs to kiss and tell like we're all adults, Like why do you need to bring your d like get the bag? Like don't it don't But you know, everyone's going through their thing. So have you ever slid into someone's dam and it actually like happened or has it always been them sliding in yours?
Speaker 2: Im sliding in mine? Okay, I'm probably too shy to do that. Okay, you shy? I don't see that, like with that because it's like I could be left on scene and like that's my biggest fear. But who cares me at lea should try it? I care? My ego cares. Yeah, but see, this is something we need to work on, you know, you know, we need to like you know, who cares?
Speaker 1: I feel like I want to, Like there's a couple of things I want to do before it starts sliding in d.
Speaker 2: M with the things you want to do, like I want to like, like I don't know this.
Speaker 1: I want to do more things, like do the acting thing. There's things I want to do.
Speaker 2: And then I'll be like, okay, I'll hit up this person so and so. So what does that determined setting? And I don't know.
Speaker 1: It gives me more confidence, like in who I am, but you should be confident now, But I tell you you're right. No, But sometimes I have to do things to like get my like okay, yeah, your mojo, Yeah, my mojo, that's perfect way, Like yeah, when Austin Powers lost this mojo.
Speaker 2: See that Chears isn't lost. No, still in tox. Yes, You're like is it? You said yes? And then it's like it was an under all this s, all this s and mgs. Hmmmm. When's the last time you had sex yesterday? Okay? Was it for work or for fun? For fun? How many times do you have sex during the week?
Speaker 1: Probably every day of the week, okay, And all of those are for fun, and all of those.
Speaker 2: Are for work.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's for work maybe, like it depends on how often I get, you know, booked for something. But I mean it could be once a week for work or for only fans. I do a lot of collabse I just work with Jesse Rodgers the other day, Rachelle Ryan like those.
Speaker 2: You know, I still count that as you know, sex.
Speaker 1: So you count as sex like normal sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regular sex.
Speaker 3: It's like works, it's like work for me, it's business okay, but it doesn't count as personal sex.
Speaker 2: No, Okay. Personal sex is like you and your man, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you and your man have like there are people involved in your relationship or sexuals?
Speaker 2: We haven't yet, but we would like to start doing that. Okay. Is your man fucking you and only fans? Yes? Okay.
Speaker 3: I also gave him the okay to fuck other girls also with or without either without me there, okay, because I'm doing that too, okay, and it is for work, but like I don't know, I feel like he just needed to, Like it was good for him to do that, so you can hopefully understand like where I come from, even though it is a little different.
Speaker 2: But I just it. But see fucking these people before you were in his life. M No, got it? So you made him an I want to. I encouraged it. Okay, you need to do this because like.
Speaker 1: Does someone in your life have to be doing that type of work for you to feel like you can do it as well without a feeling like regretis shame.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so, Okay, it's a weird thing, but it's just it feel It doesn't feel oh, you feel bad even though I've been doing it before I met him, Like, I just feel bad because it's like when you're with someone, you're supposed to be loyal to them, and I'm not used to that, you know, like this is my first boyfriend with you know, doing what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But why do you feel that you're not being loyal if you have an understanding and an agreement that that's your job and you're only doing sex for work.
Speaker 2: I think it's just natural.
Speaker 3: To have those feelings when are with someone. I think that's programmed of your past exactly. Like I'm trying to like somehow like mesh them, and it's working, like we're doing good. But it's like at first it was like yeah, a little a little confusing a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was like Rocky, but the bigger.
Speaker 1: Guys, I could say, it's just like the communication part whatever, even if if you try. But but the sex thing is about being honest about sex. Most people in like relationships, Yeah, we can be honest and it has to be communication. But most people generally don't communicate about sex, which is ironic and.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is like when you're doing it now with other people, it's like, hey, I really, if you have a good day at work, have a great day, don't overembellish or you know, you want to say this and you want to tell me, I want to hear all about it or whatever your guidelines are. Is because the more you can be honest, the more that there's like less confusion and like room for you to imagine something else and being honest. Like I used to be married to a performer, so it was like we used you know, we were very open about like our boundaries, what he wanted me to do or didn't want me to do, or what he felt comfortable, vice versa, and it worked. Like our relationship didn't work because not because of the business.
Speaker 2: Like we were very There's also a.
Speaker 3: Big age difference. I mean, I'm thirty three about to be thirty four.
Speaker 1: He's just turned twenty four, So I mean, you know, I'm mommy, but I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: So have you done mommy play before?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always a milk. So you're always mommy sweaty, this is sweetie, do the dishes. So you're Are you a people pleaser? Would you say yes? Okay, I am a right a volume. I could see that about you. What's a luxury item that you spoil yourself with a luxury item?
Speaker 1: It could be anything from like a spa day or maybe you like cars, jewelry, clothes. Honestly, I don't. I like, am really a bad impulsive shopper. Okay, So like I need to stay like I have to be.
Speaker 3: Very careful about what I spend on. But if it is, it's like a purse, like I love Louis Vuitton. I have adult chanotic purse. I feel like your bag should be expensive.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a little Chanel bag, little anything. It's really cute the way your voice sounded. I was gonna wear it today about second. No, I mean you could have. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have been mad at you. What's the best pickup line ever used on you?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he just said it to me. It's it's so stupid. It's the are you a far? Because you took my breath away? Oh someone said that your assistant told.
Speaker 2: You that, my assistant and was very turn after. Did you tell him to sit on your face? Yes, it's like to suffocate him. Do you know him sitting on your I mean yeah he has, but like usually I'm.
Speaker 4: The on his since.
Speaker 1: I heard I heard that's a new thing the twenty year olds are doing. They're sitting on people's faces. Really, you got excited?
Speaker 2: I like it. I like this. Maybe I should do this. I don't.
Speaker 1: We should try this tonight. But like when you sit, are you gonna spread and sit?
Speaker 2: Just sit?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How are you gonna? I mean he's spread too, but you like it spread?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like I've like, we've gotten very we're very intimate. Like the intimate means that you've been in every hole. H yes, well I mean not his holes, everybody's holes.
Speaker 2: I mean I want to peg him, but he won't let me. That's drawing the line. I want to experience it. I feel like you should be with him.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not buddy before I pegged girls, how do you know you know your way back there?
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm just I was just gonna like figure it out like I normally do.
Speaker 1: And you're not okay with her figuring that out. You want to sippot. He jokes about it with me. He's like, you want to pay me tonight, and like, oh my god, yeah yeah, it's like fun.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like finger, he actually let me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's joking or not, but like I go on there with my finger and he's like, oh, yeah, that's joking.
Speaker 2: Of your fingers in there. That's what I'm saying, like a whatever, no bus he loved it. He loves it. That's where your g spot is. You may want to like it because like, yeah, he doesn't want to have.
Speaker 1: His legs up like the jan sport. It does look funny, but like people like to watch. Have you ever had someone do the jam sport to you? Yeah, and you're all for four.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did it for like Mike Andriano and all those they like those people, you.
Speaker 1: Know, so you would never do the jam sport hands.
Speaker 2: Formed, But how do you but for you?
Speaker 1: And if you're with your if your lady, how is that like emasculating you? If it gets something you two are sharing together, and because you don't know if you enjoy it unless you do it right. And it's supposed to be then heightened orgasm, like you know your g spot, you know, see, so you know it's not like she's gonna kiss and tell just me, but you know I probably want to film it though.
Speaker 2: Now you're getting crazy.
Speaker 1: Listen right, let's start with the first and then he'll like it too, and then he'll get okay yeah, and then see and then we're just shooting your asshole.
Speaker 2: No one wants to see her face. Yeah, it's just the asshole.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He shows it to me all the time, like, look, matchment in heaven exactly.
Speaker 2: So how did you know that?
Speaker 1: How how many scenes this is a lot about him? How many scenes of hers did you watch before you saw her and approached her with the dog?
Speaker 4: So that three months before I meet her.
Speaker 1: One of my friends and then the Persian community, he's Persian, Okay.
Speaker 4: He showed me a video for her. This is a Persian she said. For Sol was like, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: She's kind of hot, like my future wife. You know what she's doing, her assholes gaping. See this lady walking, He said, Lady, that's cute.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, wow, that's that's gotta be are And I called my friend, dude, I think this is mon was earlier. I'll just get out of my talk to her now, right, talk to her. I'll just supposed her. And we got such a cute dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he called my dog like do you know how we're talking to here that I'm like, do you want me or do you want my dog?
Speaker 2: Like I want your dog.
Speaker 1: She's a little Yorkie. She's she's really cute. Not gonna lie, but dick magnet.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and pussy Magnet I'll take. Yeah, I'd let him use her sometimes for his only fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, well no, that's why. But that's how you get the girls. Take the conversation cute.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, you want to come to my house and do only fans with me? You know, it's a conversation. He's done that before.
Speaker 1: So then you didn't tell her that you watched your porno and you just lied to her for months and then one day you were drunk.
Speaker 2: He didn't tell her familiar looks.
Speaker 4: Look, you've probably seen my videos. I was. She said, yeah, I'm a girl on the internet.
Speaker 2: And then but he kept lying about it because I think he was a little embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Because I just didn't want to approach because.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to be like a big fan. Who have you approached before?
Speaker 4: I try to approach Ja Stevens.
Speaker 1: Walking her dog. She was with some guy and you approach her with the guy. This dude has balls, like this is I was like, hey, maybe.
Speaker 2: I've seen you before and you were trying to hit on her with the guy, and like, just I think.
Speaker 4: You were very familiar. She was the girl from the internet.
Speaker 1: So they all say I'm the girl from the internet. That okay, So who's the other girl? I'm curious not to take away from you, but you're fine.
Speaker 2: Was Olivia Austin?
Speaker 1: See like all the ass like those are all big girls, big Stevens, but I don't know about Olivia Austin.
Speaker 2: Oh well, she's got big tits. It was it was Austin, Okay, another one one.
Speaker 1: With her.
Speaker 4: I was, okay, maybe it's because I'm approaching just because they were porn started to get offended and that's why I was trying to her.
Speaker 2: So he had already worked his way and he knew how to talk to porns girls. Now okay, he's experienced. Now okay, so then you liked what he said?
Speaker 1: I mean, and so how did his conversation to you now, because I'm sure, like you said, your dog gets a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: Now, like you said, the fan thing that does turn you on a bit or whatever, but you don't know what I think it is. Because he was Persian.
Speaker 3: That's what turned me on, because my dad's Persian, and you know, daddy issues, daddy issues exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, you understand.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't have well, I had mommy and daddy issues. Yeah, I fix those both, but.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to be a Persian guy, okay. And he's your first Persian man. Yes, and going great so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: I mean every relationship is work, but if you want to stay together, you'll do anything to make it work.
Speaker 2: And I'm happy, okay, laying it down. Yeah, the Persian way. Yes, the happy wife, happy life.
Speaker 1: I do believe that, okay, I mean happy enough to make it where you're allowing you to do your own yes, only fan things and being comfortable with all those things.
Speaker 3: I was totally fine with being single, you know, I mean I accepted it. I was like, you know, fuck it, okay him and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love found you?
Speaker 1: All right, debscribe something exciting for you in your life right now. You have like, you know, this whole thing you started doing porm, You've been doing that for a while. You have this relationship you've had for a minute too.
Speaker 2: Is there something else that you're maybe working on that you are like excited about doing?
Speaker 3: Well, I want to do acting classes, okay, and I'm going to start like doing characters that like I would want to go, you know, to go audition for Okay. So I think that's a big deal. Like I've never done that before. I've I took improv classes in college, but is different, Like my mindset's different.
Speaker 1: I feel like you changed yea all the time, So like I wanted to try that again and see where it goes, you know, because I really enjoyed the acting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean, if you think about it, it's always a performance when you're when you're shooting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like I think it's also like, you know, the more that you evolve and get you know, older, you get comfortable in your own skin too, So it's like you could really push yourself. It gave me confidence to try this because I'm like, I mean, if I'm naked on the internet, I should be fine just being vulnerable with my emotions on camera, which I mean I am facts.
Speaker 2: What would you say is your biggest pet peeve? Oh gosh, he's like when he slaps my ass, God at all times, and then sometimes slaps my boobies and like and but why don't you like what's the trigger there?
Speaker 1: Because there has to be because I just have a nice, big ass, and like, you want to slap it when you see it. So all the time he's just slapping it. Yeah, what if he's fucking and he slaps it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, So that's fine. I encourage that, all right. So just not like passing by and the slapping of an ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like we're not doing I'm just like getting ice out of the friggin fridge and you slap my ass and it's like dude, like like and he scares the shit out of me, Oh my god. Like I'll be filming OnlyFans, like in the shower and like he'll come creep in and then scare the ship out of me on camera and it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, one day I'm just gonna get a heart attack. I'm just gonna die because he scares the shit out of me, like literally, like being scared. I don't either, but it's funny. I laughed later, but like he needs to be careful when I get older. Warning warning label, warning label. First celebrity crush Josh Hartnett.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and like I actually wrote to him when I was a kid and he sent me a signed autograph and that maybe I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I don't. You should write him again, maybe he'll give it. I'll try maybe, you know, or I could just hit him up on social media.
Speaker 1: You want an autograph? How do I get a signed autograph? I don't want anything else to me. I just want to I think he has a Twitter probably even if he doesn't handle it. But I'm sure there has something, you know, But.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I'll be blocked off or shadow band or some shit. No, try it, okay, don't you don't sell yourself? Sure you right? You got it the first thing you rip it off at the band aid. You just go for it. Just go for it it and if you get that's what I learned today. There it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you get rejections to do it, what's the worst they're gonna say no, No, you've never heard that if you say if. That's another rule. If someone says no, you're asking the wrong person. True story, that is very true. I think it's like every problem has a solution, so therefore.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'll feel figured out. You'll figure it out, you know what I'm saying. All Right, So we're gonna play my favorite part called truth with Texas. We're gonna get to you a little bit.
Speaker 1: Race to your question, spicy, kinky, naughty, romantic?
Speaker 2: Would you consider yourself a romantic? Yes? What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? I always feel like the guy should do it? Okay, okay, what's the most romantic thing a partner has done for you?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Like the rose petals and like a bubble bath, Like I like the simple things.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, so like rose petals following up to the bath, I mean yeah, exactly, like some chocolates, some candles lit you know, maybe like maybe like the camera already set up so we can film together.
Speaker 2: You're big on filming. I like making we're making it does we're making love, We're making money. That's beautiful. Okay.
Speaker 1: You have like a set playlist that's playing in the back, Like what kind of music would be like even playing like R and B Like, okay, you know you like a Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Are you a Weekend?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what your vibes are you? Rihanna? You like genuine ride the Pony? Oh okay, okay we're bringing it old school? Yeah? I love that old school? Okay, all right, how do you write it? Yeah? That's what? Yeah? What are your biggest turn ons?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: I like so really weird.
Speaker 1: So like I like when like I'm getting fucked and like the guy puts his foot on my head okay, like it's kind of like I mean, people are like, oh, it's so demeaning, but like I don't know, I love it, Like and what positions this happen, Like when you're it's doggy style and like yeah yeah okay, I was like trying to get a visual I'm like and then if they're they're holding your hair too, that's even better.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This is something that's like your go to that you have to come or that's just like your fit, like you're I just like it. It just feels right If you like to be dominated, I like to be dominated. Yes, okay, so you're I'm a sub yeah, Okay, are you a sub with women.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm like, well, yes I am, okay, because I feel like you need to be soft and sensual with a woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, but there also has to be like two to tango, right, you have to be like the same way as like female male as fuck.
Speaker 2: There has to be like ones doming the situation fel like a man should be doming.
Speaker 1: But if you're with fucking a woman that I'm saying, are you the one who's been the aggressor are you the one who's the more soft one?
Speaker 2: Depends on how they are. I kind of go off of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know, if they're not taking the initiative, then I will. But if someone has to write.
Speaker 1: Okay, what would you say? Are some deal breakers for you in a relationship? Mmmm hmm, You're like, why everything goes? I mean, I'm pretty because like Dow's, I'm doing porn, Like I've been more lenient, Like I don't I'm not as jealous as I used to be.
Speaker 2: I used to be crazy, like I just did not trust anything a man would say.
Speaker 3: But now I'm just like, you know, it's your decision, Like I'm not gonna because I don't like when someone tries to control me.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I don't like people that lie. I really don't want people lie, even though I said yeah, like lying constantly. Just be real, Like why are you lying to me about like silly shit? Yeah, just be you be real, be real. Favorite place to be kissed im hmmm like my booty holl Like, well, I like kissing.
Speaker 3: I like kissing people on the neck and the and the ears. But for me, I like, like, I guess, like when you kiss my ass like worship, like when Booty.
Speaker 1: Whole But you know I was going further, you know, yeah, because that were too by whole bro.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, pound perfect date night. It's for you. I don't know, I'm so corny. But the beach okay, just like a walk on the beach. Let me go to a restaurant on the beach that corny. I love it. I love the beach. Ooh lights water lights off, m like a.
Speaker 3: Dim light so I can see what's going on still but still has that romantic mood to it. Giving or receiving, giving because I'm such a giving person.
Speaker 2: With your little fake voice, don't you be lying to miss Texas Never? I just wanted to know, Okay, Okay, that's your sexy voice.
Speaker 1: It's like me when I do my thing. It's like the phone sex opera. You know, all right, spicy questions.
Speaker 2: What's the worst hookup story that you have been a part of? God, there's so many. Tell me the best one. Private talk needs to know. We want to know. Tell us all about it. Well, this one, this guy did not know what he was doing.
Speaker 1: And what aspect like pussy eating, just fucking everything over everything, like everything he was like, I mean, it was like one of my first one night stands and he was a guy that I.
Speaker 2: Like, actually liked and so stupid. You should never like do that ship with a guy like them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I shouldn't. I was young, though, I was really young. This was in college and that was one of my first times. And like he acted like he accidentally put it in my ass and like I didn't. I was like, wait, I just let it happen.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck? I didn't even want this, but I let it happen for how long? Like how do you let something happen that you don't want to? Don't know? It wasn't bad because he wasn't very big. I was gonna say like if he was huge, I'd be like, we have to talk about this. The same thing was sitting on your face, you had to talk about it. This was this was in my butt. Oh well that's like training wheels.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was like, oh, it was like a little pinch. I was like, oh, so my ass. So you didn't feel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was like, if I can't feel it, it's like so it didn't matter. Yeah, but it was still like ever, like did he finish? No. I think he eventually found where the pussu was and and then he went back to the right. But I was just like, this is horrible, Like why am I even doing I remember thinking that's am I doing this?
Speaker 2: That sounds horrible for you. I never saw that man again, but yeah, thank god. Yeah, I'm when you learn when you were sure he watches your porn though for sure he probably hates himself for it. He's probably subscribed to your only fans.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So many people hit me up and they're like, oh my god, we went to I'm like, please don't tell me this, like, I can't toys in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Was it toys in the bedroom?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hatachi Hachi, like I could play while I'm getting sucked.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it comes out every time. M hmm, the hatachi while you're fucking.
Speaker 2: Not every time. I try to keep it a break because you don't want to be too much, you know. Put your head up to thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm petting you.
Speaker 1: Craziest place you had sex, dear blinds okay, real country of you, Louisian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I dated this redneck Goddy. I hated hunting. I just did it for him, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what girls do. You don't really go out there. You go out there for like exactly the attention.
Speaker 2: You know. Do you like dirty talk? Yes? Can you give me example of your dirty talk? Come on, my pretty little face. I'm a nasty little fucking stuff. Fuck me like a good little fucking whore. I like to be. I like to be called a slut. Okay, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex? Yes, you're not mad? Yes, like I know it's yeah. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But I've done that thing where I like pretended because I liked it. I used to like watching like when you know, girls are like pretending.
Speaker 3: I think it's called like sleep creep and the girls like sleeping and she's getting fucked, like I like a movie like that.
Speaker 2: But I never like really happened, because I'm just like, you know, you just push your ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so easy to do where I'm just like, just do it, put it inside me.
Speaker 2: Have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad in bed? Yes? I do that all the time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever them though on someone during sex? Not during sex? No, no blowjob, throwing up, no nothing. Oh yes, I didn't think about that. Yeah, I just I mean it's deep throating. Sometimes you gag, sometimes it comes out. Yeah, celebrities spit it out and you move on hall pass.
Speaker 2: If you had a hall pass with your assistant, what would the celebrity hall pass be? Gosh, definitely Drake Drake or so if he was like baby Johnny Depp because that's his favorite actor. That's evil. Sorry, I love you, kinky question.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're onto something, but we have to film it. Woke up to someone that you didn't know their name? Oh yeah, I mean still to this day, I don't know who people's names are.
Speaker 2: You never asked them. I mean I did, but like I remember this guy, like he wrote it on a piece of paper, but I threw it away. I don't like this is I don't even what is the point of this. I don't know you he texted me too. I don't know how he got my number. I guess maybe I gave it to him and I remember anyone.
Speaker 1: It's like maybe so and so and so many one I have so many one night stand How many one night stands do you have?
Speaker 2: You had a ballpark, like one hundred one thousand. Where are we at? I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't like thirty maybe thirty, okay, that's maybe, you know, okay, like this was like this was before pre porn.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, preporn. Okay, not about one night stands could be successful if you want them thirty a lot, because it's like I mean, it is for me. I just don't like people enough to like.
Speaker 1: Fuck them on the first time. And I feel like, I don't know, I'm just kind of a dick most times. I'm always curious. I always just wanted to know what the dick looked like. Well, I'm from a small town too, so I'm just like there's I was always the one like show me your dick. I'll show you to take a bra off with one hand.
Speaker 2: Like, but after that, the curiosity killing a curiosity killed the cat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I went to the next town over, and then I wanted to fuck all those boys, but none of the ones that I knew.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, you go through stages of sunness and you do things happened once you pop, it just can't stop.
Speaker 2: I like that, all right. Last set of questions is the naughty questions? Choked your spinked.
Speaker 1: Choke dance banked one of the other naughty girl choked luber spit spit. Handcuffs are blindfold handcuffs? What is your favorite thing to role play as an aunty oh auntie?
Speaker 2: Oral sex? Slappy or clean?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sloppy? What is your biggest turn off? Sweaty balls? Good one. Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling? Yes? Were you friends after that hook up? She doesn't know. Oh, she knows now she watches this. She doesn't. Have you ever had.
Speaker 1: Sex when someone was watching yes, prior to porn, like another person was watching this, like in the room.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No, No, okay, freak yet. Last question? Have you ever faked an orgassa. Oh yes all the time. Can we hear what that sounds like? Oh yeah, Oh my god, Oh my god, fucking is harder? Please? Oh no, I think she likes us private talk. It's getting hot in here. That's the rest of truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: You've finished the game. Is there anything you would like to ask mis Texas before you go?
Speaker 2: Are you from well?
Speaker 1: I wanted to are you familiar that you are the your auntie alexis in Iran? I didn't know that in an Iran that is, but I know that very popular you and Johnny Son's He's the uncle.
Speaker 2: I know in Iran, I am very popular.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of people, a lot of fan bases from there. And I know that my picture was used on a lot of things all over.
Speaker 2: My sex, my.
Speaker 1: Mown, my orgasm was like played on some commercial thing too. It was like a whole thing. But I also heard that I think I'm banned from there as well because I was in a music video Saucy with Saucy and.
Speaker 2: I don't know, apparently people got mad. I didn't do anything but do my job. I got mad about that. I thought that was so dope.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, well, but in the article that I read, it was like that I could never that I was banned because I give it like a bad name to I don't fucking know something.
Speaker 2: But that didn't