Speaker 1: Weird Things happened in the Weird Weird Weird. Welcome guys to another fantastic episode of my favorite show that I do not listen to. Bledsoe said, So we are joined with yet another amazing banger of a guest, my friend and someone that I'm very excited to bring onto the show. Dana Kipple.
Speaker 2: What Dana Kipple, not Kip Hell, Not Dana Nipple? You bully?
Speaker 3: Did they call you that?
Speaker 2: Yes? I was called Dana Nipple for most of my life.
Speaker 3: Well, forget all the people that said that to you. That's me. Get them bully me.
Speaker 2: Why I am who I am?
Speaker 1: My middle name is Dickens, So I get it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah until you tell them and then they call you Dicken's chickens.
Speaker 3: No, people called you Dickens chickens.
Speaker 2: I think Kimble's nipples is way war when you're a girl going through that's anyway, Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, welcome to the show. I'm very excited to get into what it is that you've got going on. And something I like to do when I have guests on it is just kind of quickly blow through how we met right and and with you, it's pretty easy. A lot of people we just naturally meet by them reaching out to us, or maybe it's somebody i've kind of known through the grapevine. But you were a unique case because this is the first time, like I just kind of actually cold reached out to you, which I don't think we've ever had a guest because of that as far as I know. I was just seeing your videos on TikTok, which are amazing.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, they caught my eye and I was like, wow, this is really interesting. And I was just in a kick where like I was sending Dad's book to people, and I was like, you know what, I think that I'd like to send you a message and see if you like the book. Yeah, I think the rest is history.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Also, I never checked my message. It's not like I'm cool. I just never checked my TikTok messages. So the fact that I checked and open yours is really weird. So that's even more like coincidental.
Speaker 1: Now. I can't remember what you were talking about. It was something, I mean, because you have a lot of videos. Yeah, but it was something that caught my eye and I was like, wow, this is interesting. I don't know yeah, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Plasma, right, It might have been Okay.
Speaker 1: It might have been yeah, but yeah, I was just like, you know what, I'll send her a message and see if she's interested in the book. And we got to talking. And shortly after that we got on the phone and it was like I picked your brain and it was just like there was this immediate resonance energy. Yeah, there was a synergy, and you know, the rest is history. So you know, I'm like, where do we even begin. There's so much that we've talked about in the last twenty four.
Speaker 2: Hours, I know, you know, let's guys lead this all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, if you says.
Speaker 2: I'll start talking about Plasma right away?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well why not. That's kind of the most fascinating part.
Speaker 1: Like I do want to go to one area first, if that's okay, because there are some experiences that you have had that got you to where you are now, right, And I don't want to like color your life, yeah, your life, but also like your experiences, you know what I mean? So why don't we start there and talk about more or less like how you had your awakening journey and what got you to the point to where you have this need to educate people about plasma intelligence.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll try to make that way shorter than it really is. Don't have to, No, I have to. It's like every year of my life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the first thing I will say is the way I was conceived, which not a lot of people know is a great story. So I'm adopted. My parents slept together when they were teenagers. Once my birth father was on spring training for baseball and he had been struck by lightning three months earlier. It conceived me. So lightning's plasma. So I came here from plasma lightning, and then I was conceived and I was born. They never met again. They literally were together once and parted ways, and then I was adopted into another great family. But I just think it's funny that my life started with a lightning striking plasma and you know, a one time thing, and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's crazy. And I found that out like pretty recent, I feel like, in the last few years. And then my story starts when I was younger. Basically, long story short, I was always in touch with this other world. I guess I don't know what to call it a being's light, made of plasma whatever, it was, some higher dimensional space. I just thought that was normal as a kid. The problem was, I started to go through a lot and I used to draw these things. I started to go through a lot of trauma as a child, so my experiences started to turn very negative because these beings, they're intelligent, but they're reflect I'm talking to you, sorry, they're intelligent. I'm trying to tell from what they.
Speaker 1: Are you can tell them.
Speaker 2: Okay, These beans for me aren't intelligence, but they're wrapped in a layer of what I call plasma. This plasma is reflective, so it reflects your subconscious. And my subconscious was first curious, like an innocent child, and then I lost my innocence very early, so I started to see them as shadows, as demons, as witches, as you know, anything, just terrifying. I felt presences and I knew they were there to help me, but I couldn't even think that, so I was basically I shut it off. And then I had a nice drug and alcohol addiction to shut even more of my intuition off, just because I've I've always thought with the right brain, and I just didn't feel like I fit in the world. So to fit in, I started drinking and doing drugs, which made me more of a leper. But anyway, that's like my story is just like I was weird, didn't fit in, felt like an alien, like I was from somewhere else, you know, had trouble connecting with people. But I also was extremely empathetic, and I always felt like I was performing, like I was so aware of other people's emotions, but I never knew what I was feeling myself. So related to that, yeah, yeah, so that's how my life started. Anyway, I always felt very alone and like I just needed to scream help and no one was listening. So that's just a little preface, and there's so much more to get into, but it's you know, not for now. And then basically I was just in a lot of pain and lonely. And I'm sure a lot of people go through this. I'm not special in that way, but I cut off my connection and all that stuff. First, had an addiction. Then I worked in the corporate world, just the least creative person, but I always kept this like Dana thing about me. So when I was thirty, I had like a massive, like heartbreak and it made me want to start meditating because I felt when I had a heartbreak that grief open from everything I felt as a kid. It was really weird interesting. Someone once told me that, or I heard that somewhere. Someone told me that grief, when some people lose someone or have grief, it can if it's the right moment, it can open you up to all the grief you've never felt or suppressed. And that happened to me. So in that moment, I felt like my heart cracked open in a way tho where I had closed it off, and it was almost open to everything, and shit just started flooding in like when I was a kid, but it was like I understood it now. And so my first two times meditating, I started with transcendental meditation. I remember seeing an infinity symbol when I came out of the meditation, and all of a sudden, the word plasma came to me. And I never had heard of plasma. Really, I did not know what this is. Like five four years ago, I did not know what plasma was. I've always been really good at math and science, but for some reason, and I gravitated towards all the plasma things. But I never studied plasma. I hadn't thought about it in like thirty frickin years since I saw it in a globe in the Spencer's Nanuet Mall in New York. So all of a sudden, I just loved in the infinity symbol. I saw a feedback loop and I was like, plasma duality. There's consciousness, but there's also plasma. And all of a sudden, this like block of information came to me that took four years to unravel and now I'm writing a book about it. But it's just like all this, I just knew things all of a sudden, and I knew science things that checked out. I knew like things in Sanskrit, like I had the most amazing crazy visions of mythology. And I can get into that too. And what's very important is that the first thing I was told to humble me is that we're all so special, but I'm also not special or unique, so like anyone can do this. Anything I was told or access that seemed like godly or mythological like, it was these you know, amazing like visions of being told I was a princess of Nazareth or Cleopatra it was more like things like everyone has that power, and it was more about these beings were coming to me as archetypes and mythologies because that's how they could get through to me at the time. So anyway, that's the beginning of the story. And then I'm just obsessed with plasma now and it's like my destiny to talk about plasma. I hope that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Wild It just like came to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it literally came to me.
Speaker 3: I figured you stumbled across it while researching all.
Speaker 2: It came into my mind. This was before the Robert Temple book The New Science of Heaven. So I just I looked at it. I thought the word plasma, and then I google plasma. I was like, let me google plasma. And then I don't know how this is. Anytime I google anything like kind of weird talking about about the EI EIO thing. Basically, I all of a sudden will get curious about something, yeah, and the information will reveal itself to me. So with plasma, once I had it in my brain, all the world and everything I come across shows me what I need to see about plasma. So like every day I'm learning lessons about plasma because it's my focus. It's the same if you open a new business. If that's your focus, the world will communicate to you to help that focus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I experienced the same thing where it's like out of nowhere, I'll just be obsessed with the topic and I won't let up until I feel like I've satisfied my craving curiosity. Yeah, my curiosity. I feel the same exact way, and I'll just add a little content. Like when we first met a year ago and we started talking, I seem to remember you had some sort of like communications from intelligences. But like at the time, you were telling me, you know, you're very scared about seeing something in the visible spectrum. You haven't seen anything, but you just know that there's something they're communicating to you, right, And.
Speaker 2: I saw things just because it scared me. So I was scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you knew that there was something there.
Speaker 2: I knew that there was something benevolent, and I was also terrified to see it in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, So anyway, so moving forward from that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't plasma to clarify, So I knew that they were wrapped in plasma, and I call them plasma beans. Because they come in all shapes and sizes. I have to preface this. My theory is that plasma, there's science plasma, which is ionized gas. Right. My theory is there's an expanded definition of plasma. Science is like one looking glass or prism of plasma. Plasma is more like the fabric of reality. It's a behavior. So it's like a living ether and everything is made of plasma, you me, whatever, And when these plasma effects happen, it's like higher dimensional things happen. So when these beans come, it's almost like plasma's they're overcoach, just like our skin is, and they come and it helps them kind of shape shift into all things that are that our psychology is comfortable seeing. And they can also sometimes just show up as pure light. And yeah, so anyway, I don't know what we were saying, but I felt like I had to say that. Well.
Speaker 1: I was just kind of like building on more of the initial context of us meeting because yes, the beans, Yes, you were telling me that there's something communicating to you. So I just want to I wanted to add to that new existed that. Yeah, so we've known each other for about a year. We've only had you know, three or four like really nice like chats on the phone, and then it was like we got to get you out here, you know. Yeah, you know, but in the few times that I've spent talking to you, and then especially in the last twenty four hours since you've been staying here, I just really do get the sense that, like, you're very whatever it is, you're very tapped into it. And there's a lot of things that you've shared with me that are very genuine, that are very real with like, for example, things that my dad and I in this space and our family and us through repeated experience over the last eighteen years, have learned through experience. So like, there's clearly something that's coming through to you. There's clearly some sort of line of communication with some other intelligence, right what you know, someone could say it's they can say whatever they want, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You know, something that's dimensional or interdimensional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wants to help us. You're very very intuitive. That's like bare minimum we can say that. Nobody can deny that, So correct me if I'm wrong. I want to preface this for the listener because we have never talked to Plasma on our show, right, So this is why, Hey, hello, we were waiting for you to wait for the ex You're welcome. See she agrees with me.
Speaker 2: My dog, people know my dog always affirms things. I don't know what it's affirming.
Speaker 1: It's affirming we were waiting for you. Yes, so just correct me if I'm wrong. Okay, But I want to have context with the listener before we really dive into your understanding of plasma, that when you are speaking of plasma, that when you are referring to things as plasma or plasma effects, that you are using this word interchangeably with spirit or prana or ether or key or chi more or less right, That it's the fifth element.
Speaker 2: It's the fifth element. If I get into the nitty gritty of it, please, yeah, So plasma it just to attach some mythology to it. Key is a good word. The only thing with prana is prana is actually a mix of what my understanding is consciousness with plasma. So there's a cocreative aspect with our consciousness and this plasma and these higher beings of higher consciousness with plasma and plasma is almost like the vesia, pice, pissies or pisces, whatever the hell you u Sayscus escapiscus. It's almost like picture. Plasma is the middle of the vesic episcus like the disc shape and were both bubbles meeting of consciousnes. Plasma like allows that portal open where like a third thing where we're both communicating in our we're able to communicate with each other. But the prana is actually what I'm understanding in my mind is like a mix of consciousness and plasma. And then spirit is if you think of spirit as them, I would say spirits more like the higher consciousness. But plasma is like the field we're able to communicate in. It holds the space, and they use plasma to shape these mythological symbols that we see in our consciousness, and they sometimes travel in plasma like in plasmoids or that's how they shape. That's how they show up to us, and what we're comfortable in. Its reflective. So if they don't want to show up to us and like a bright light that would make us go psychotic, they'll wear plasma and then it can reflect what we believe. Okay, but the beings, I would say, your spirit, yeah, But the plasmas are just a living clay that they use in mold and that we are going to learn to use in mold Okay in near future.
Speaker 3: Guys, we are so so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got these delicious THHC T's Celtza Waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would in my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts dummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they have THHC, They have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THHC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly, actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do about it. Go to Stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there and uh, you know, get you some tons of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 3: Stigma Hemp dot com code BSS.
Speaker 1: Get that interesting. So real question.
Speaker 2: Intelligent fabric of reality?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I love that. It's it's it's like, I mean, I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: Spirit uses it. It's like God's hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So real question, like how did you come to learn these things?
Speaker 2: I just know them. I didn't come to learn any of it, and I know it with my heart. I can't prove any of it. I think though, why I've been told it's plasma because it can mean it's energy, it's alma God. There's so many names of mythology for it. It doesn't matter. I always tell people could be named banana or cheerio. The point is science is studying an aspect of this, and they call it plasma, and plasma also means molded or to mold, and this is fabric of reality that can be molded by consciousness. So science will be able to prove what we're saying in a few years when there's machinery too, and they will discover it as the same aspects of plasma with the electrons and the photons are light being carried by it. It's the vehicle for consciousness. That's why it connects, and that's why the word plasma will unlock it in ways that these other words. But it's not even It doesn't have words. It's a feeling. Okay, does that make sense? I forget what you asked me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I did too, so let's just move on.
Speaker 2: Spirit. Yeah whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious you said the original meaning of the word plasma.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was molder to molded in Greece.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I thought, I thought mold.
Speaker 1: Yes, I clash of the gods, remember always depicting the Greek gods. It's like molding the little human.
Speaker 2: Plasma's neutral clay, and it can be imbued with good or bad, but it's not. Plasma's not do well. Plasma is neutral and programmed with benevolence from these higher beings. I know that much. And it's whatever our consciousness is on one layer, it reflects it and at a deeper level it reveals deeper truths. But we still we still when we know these deeper truths, we still have our own meaning to them. So it's never the same for anyone, but they all are the same deeper truth, just like the beings are the same, they show up different to everyone.
Speaker 1: That's like what we were talking about on the Rudolf Steiner.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was just thinking the same thing. The fundamental truth, the core is the same, even though it appears in different ways to different people receiver or.
Speaker 1: We interface with it in different system Yeah.
Speaker 2: Based on our beliefs, yeah, based on our nervous experience culture. And that's fine, and that's that's a big thing. That's a big thing I've been told by them too, is we need to learn to respect everyone's truths and believes because we all have our truths and someone else can't tell us it's not true. So it's like everything's true and everything's false and there are deeper truths. And I still believe this is plasma, but it doesn't mean someone can't call it something else and it's not true.
Speaker 3: When you say the interesting yeah, when you say you heard from them? Who is them? And how do you communicate with these beans?
Speaker 2: And it's a knowing. I just know. It's like a nosis or a clar sentient, like like I'm hearing them whisper in my ear. It's just like I know these things and I have absolutely no idea.
Speaker 1: How okay, what does that feel like?
Speaker 2: Like I'm them in the future. It feels like I'm channeling my future self that knows these things already, like in the movie Arrival. Yeah, it's not higher you can call it a higher self. But okay, I'll get into this and I hope people understand. So this is how I perceive time works. There's past and there's future in linear right, and then there's past and let's say we were psychic and we're deterministic, which I'm not. If if let's say time is circular, that means everything has technically already happened right now, So there's future in past and picture. My hand is future, my hand is passed. If futures are just potentials. But at my current state, with my let's say whatever healed state I'm in for my trauma, there's future potentials and they've all already happened. I can change my emotional state and heal something, and then I can pull from the future potentials that have already happened and the past and create a completely new future that is now happened. Does that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Yes, that's why it makes me cry. So it feels so true to me, and that's how my mind works. So when I am talking about this stuff future Dana, even though it's potentials, she knows this stuff and she's really proud that I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm you know, you might be shy when I say this. You're on my show. So I like to gas people up when they come on our show.
Speaker 2: Right, Plasma me up.
Speaker 1: I I'm gonnapplasma you up. Yeah, she's on another level.
Speaker 3: You don't tell me that.
Speaker 1: No, Like literally, she's like since last night, she's like, I want to show you some parts of my book. And last night we're like hanging out, we're skywatching where we're going to get into that, and I'm like, y hey, I want to see. I want to see. And this morning I wake up, she's like, here, let me get my laptop. I'm going to show you part of my book. And I'm like, sounds great, whatever, and she she shows me our laptop. Seven hundred pages so far? When did you start writing this?
Speaker 2: In December?
Speaker 1: In December, so you know, a quick little four and a half months or so must portal seven hundred pages that she's written. And she's like, here, start with this chapter. We'll look at some of the mythologies. And I start reading. And I'm sitting there reading for probably like fifteen minutes or something, and you're like pacing, you're getting your because I'm actually reading. Well, you put a book in.
Speaker 2: Front of most people don't even care.
Speaker 1: No, I want to read.
Speaker 2: My mom could care less.
Speaker 1: And I start reading and I'm sitting there reading it for like fifteen minutes, and I'm making my way through, and she's like, no, seriously, like you don't have to read all this, you're gonna be here all day. Oh it sounds like, oh, I'll just read the chapter. She's like, no, it's two hundred pages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just myology.
Speaker 1: Oh. I started scrolling really fast. Yeah, and it's like, dude, she starts connecting like everyone plasma all the way back to mythology from like fifty thousand years ago. Geze through every mythology for two hundred pages, And I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 3: We do that all the time on our show, like like you know, like talk about the different mythologies and the parallels between all the stuff. But like, I don't even think we've gone that deep. Yeah, fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Stuff on there I've.
Speaker 3: Never heard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Pre Zoroastrianism, yes, and that's way free.
Speaker 2: And those things come to me. So those are things I never knew. There are things I'm guided to research. So that's what I'm kind of saying with the whole like should I never heard of? Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: And she was telling me like, oh yeah, yeah, when I look, I'm telling on you a little bit. But she was like, when I look at a page, I read it really quick, so like I reached it really fast. And she like she sees a page, she reads the whole page and yeah, once and just like consumes really really really really really fast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I miss details, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean you know, you're you're you're only human. You can only read like ninety nine percent of the words and a split second. But but I just thought it was crazy, like seeing how your mind works firsthand, seeing your work, reading through it, it's like good material, it's a good read. It's very interesting. I'm sitting there scrolling, scrolling, and you're like, no, no, no, please like edit it. You're like, read it later.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to Sam. I'm like, I'm reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I don't think i'd be able to put it down.
Speaker 1: No, I was, I was. I was hooked.
Speaker 2: And Plaza also Plasma by the way, I forgot to mention the key point that connects to you and your dad plas dash Ma the divine feminine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh explain like ma ma mom.
Speaker 2: It's like it's the son the father son of the Holy Spirit, the s u n plasma. Son Son's made of plasma, it's the divine feminine. I don't know. It all connects.
Speaker 3: You pick on so many you pick up on so many etymological things and words that would just go over the majority of people's heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But when you pointed out and then explain all of the background behind it, I'm like, oh my god, no, there's actually something to this. Like at first you might be like, okay, well it's just a word, but then you're like, but no, no, no, no, no. It comes from the Greek epsilon omikron Ioda, like these words mean this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, I'm really glad you made me watch that movie. Yeah, because I I kind of want to watch it. It's really good.
Speaker 2: But you're going to start getting oh, I'm it's about seeing time as circular, and that's.
Speaker 1: How well I guess. I'm kind of half well, I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Fail the rest, but I see time that way and what he was telling me, and we'll get into this is what now he told me that I'm going to be able to see these things more because I saw it with him, and I remember vision. So my point is, I think my littles, like we all have superpowers, but my little thing of this way I view time. I think it's going to rub off on you, and I think you're going to start having very interesting thoughts and remembrances.
Speaker 1: It's something that Dan Browley and I were talking about back back in Wisconsin. It was like, you know, learning from people. We were talking about this today. Remember I told you the story. I was like, he was telling me. You know, Tony Robbins is my favorite teacher, but he's also my student. He's like, I can't tell anymore. You know, you hang out with somebody and you learn from them and you learn from each other, and that's the best kind of relationship. But I was just telling Dan. I was like, you know, I'm really glad to have met you because I've been so interested in breath work and I feel like when I'm around people who are really good at a certain thing that I learned from just even just being in their energy. It was like, yeah, because you when you're in the presence of another's energy, you just absorbed from another. And I do think that's true. I think I think it's like people who are in your energy field. You you absorb from one another.
Speaker 2: That's so you stay away from good people.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, it's like they say, you are the company you.
Speaker 3: Keep, right, It's almost like a third thing is created and it's teaching both of you, right, yes, yeah, it's teaching you both at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right, and new things emerged from it too.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly that neither party may have realized prior to Like this.
Speaker 2: Morning, after seeing the beans, I made connections that I've never made with plasma that you read this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so little, let's get into that a little bit. So again, we talked about a year ago on the phone. It might have been a little less. I can't place it. If it was like October, maybe fall, yeah, and yeah, okay, because our original plan was free to come around Christmas, but then things started going on and we pushed it. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, So yeah, anyway, and I just remember you telling me like I'm so into this stuff, and I'm you know, I'm like having contact experiences that wasn't your words. I'm just trying to convey it to people listening, and like I'm getting these messages from things, but I've never seen anything, and I'm so terrified, and you're like, and I don't want to see anything. I just say out loud, like, don't visit me in my room. I don't want to be visited. I don't want to see anything. And what did I tell you? I was just like, oh, you know, you're just not ready. Yeah, you'll be okay, you know, come be with me, you'll be okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So last night we're you know, we're all catching up, Me and you and Jenny are hanging out. We're watching like one hundred horror movie trailers because we connected on that. I love trailers. I can sit there and watch them all night. And we're going down this rabbit hole of like, oh, let's watch a scary movie, and we we switched the subject and we start talking about the beings and you start going off on plasma and saying very insightful things that I felt like was raising my vibrations to a certain point. And it got to a certain point where I was just like, let's go outside, let's go aside right now, and you're like okay. We walked outside and it was like boom, there was an orban. Yeah too, yeah, well, yeah, like the moment we left the garage, there was two words yeah, just like oh no, And in my head I was like, I thought you was scared.
Speaker 3: You know, first one I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: So I started seeing them two weeks ago, which is weird. I thought that My mom was like, they're fantalines, but they weren't satellites, because it's the same thing now that I've seen them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then again it's like yeah two weeks ago, no way, no, of course not.
Speaker 2: It's just like Monroe Institute. I've never went out of body. And then right on the plane to my first time Monroe Institude, I went out of my body on the plane. It's the w yes on the plane. I thought I was going to get lost in the plane, and then I just sat back into my body.
Speaker 3: Because I was like, way, did you leave the plane?
Speaker 2: No? So I literally was this far out of my body, but I had awareness of being in my body seen from a third behind, and I also was right here, so I had three awarenesses. And then I remember thinking, oh shit, I'm going to get lost on the round plane and I get lost in the sky and I zapp right back into my body and then i'd sleep process and I was like, oh, and the person next to me, probably that I was having a sea.
Speaker 1: Shirt, like are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they didn't talk to me. Someone on planes talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, true.
Speaker 2: True anyway, it's that thing where it prepares. It's like you you start that's the circular time thing. You start having it before even in the energy mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: That explanation of time is it fills some gaps for me that you know, the whole circular time thing, and everything's already happened, but it also hasn't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They have been based on your current state of mind. So if you are to heal yourself, you'll create completely new emergent futures from you. Hope. That's and that's what I tell determinists because I'm like, there's yes, there's determinists if you're living in the survival state and plasma is determinist stick in that way. But plasma less you create emergence. So when you're using new or higher consciousness like these beans do, that's the only time you can create new emergent futures versus futures that are predestined. Because you never work on yourself most on autopilot, most people do have those predestined futures and kind of live a life an autopilot. We have the opportunity now when you're aware of this, every time you're healing yourself, you're healing all future timelines. Then each choice you make is emergent. That's there's a show called The Devil's Hour about this where basically, when you you when you're in a timeline you've never been in before, you feel like you're falling. So you actually feel like you're doing something wrong or you're in a liminal space. It means you've never been in that before. You're creating an emergent.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, let me let me run that back. Run that back. You're saying, if can you just explain that again?
Speaker 2: So just why easily? So most people live your life is an autopilot where futures are deterministic. So there's a show called The Devil's Hour where they basically say it's about a woman who kind of travels between timeline. She remembers other timelines in her mind, and then she does something because she remembered a different timeline. She makes a new choice in the newest life, and then her mentor, this guy says to her, she he was like I don't know what happens next. You made a completely new decision. It's gonna now feel he says, something like it it'll feel like she's never like she's like blind.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she's uncomfortable. Yeah, that's what I was getting.
Speaker 2: So when you feel like you're in uh sometimes like right now for me, like I know my future potentials, but at the same time, I know that if I follow this path of uncomfortability and unknown and emergence and guided by myself but also creating my future at the same time, that I will have things I can't even imagine. Like when you hear people say there's two kinds of people that are very successful. There's the people like Jim Carrey who say I got fame and I wish you all could get it because it's emptiest shit. That's because he manifested something that might have been not from his heart but more of what he thought he should want or wanted from ego. Not that it's not cool. So there's that kind of future, and then there's a kind of future where you can't it's like forget manifesting. It's following your soul and letting every day unfold. And those are the kind of people you meet who say, I have a life beyond my wall to dreams, and that's like a soul led life where the coolest things can happen and you don't. It's so much more fun. You don't need to manifest, You just need to live every day in the present and you never know where you'll end up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an emergent future, so you all have no matter what, not things deterministic. As long as this motivates people to heal themselves, as long as you heal yourself, which it has to do with plasma too, because plasma you imprint your consciousness. So when you're healing your plasma bubble or your aura, you'll see the world differently because your bubble's interfacing with reality differently. So when you heal the trauma and clear your perspective, you can all we can all operate in a way. And it's motivation because all every trauma you heal, you can live more of like an emergent future than like making decisions from your past limiting belief system.
Speaker 3: Because you can see things you couldn't see before, and so you can you can manifest futures that you didn't know you could because you're seeing things you you weren't able to see before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can manifest futures or you can choose the like kind of there's like the you know, manifesting, choose your own adventure, and then there's kind of letting things unfold and it's your choice. Whatever you want to do, you can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's up to us.
Speaker 2: It's a co Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just stuck on the part where you were talking about being in that uncomfortable state that you're like kind of in a new timeline that you're navigating and you don't know, I've been there for like the last two or three years, you know what I mean. Yeah, like with the job situation and getting out of that. Yeah, and it's like, oh my god, what's next. I'm just like, what's next? What's next? I don't know, but like amazing things are happening.
Speaker 2: Terrence McKenna says it though, when you're in that state, it's your falling. The featherbed's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah basically yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The fall. Yeah, it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, that's amazing. Uh yeah, I want to breeze past this. But like a rival does tackle a lot of this, Like I wanted to say, I'm glad you made me watch that movie, because then it comes to another thing, which is language. Oh yes, that's why I brought up the movie because we were talking about the language thing, how she catches a little etymological things, and like in some of the earliest episodes of our show, like I think episode five, something I was really fascinated at the time was language and how it's magical and it's very existence and the fact that like we have a higher consciousness that's like looking at a piece of paper that's these little squiggly geometrical symbols, and then our brain is like associating these meanings to these things and spelling these symbols together to make words, which is like basically channeling higher concepts into like a a condensed form and then weaving them together. And these strings of strange sounds that's you know, moving our tongue around in a funny little movement, and it's somehow we just get it. Yeah, you know, it's magic. Yeah, it's literally magic to even speak. I mean, we're the only freaking things on the planet other than birds that just imitate the sounds that they're hearing they don't really get it like we do, you know what I mean? And just the fact that we can even speak and write and written languages magic in its very self. So like to think that maybe there's nothing to what you're getting at with like the letters and the vowels and the prefixes and the suffixes of all these ancient languages.
Speaker 2: Like I want to say something else about that. Okay, please so with words, and I write it about this in my book. It's a little preview. Hopefully I can explain it, which is called a new force, a new force plasma consciousness. And the news said that.
Speaker 1: At exactly thirty three minutes on the clock.
Speaker 2: Who three three three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah it was three three and zero zero seconds okay, oh three zero.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we were talking about.
Speaker 2: That thirty three degree conspiracy.
Speaker 1: There is.
Speaker 2: Wait, but seriously, I talk about this in my book. I don't know if I'm going to say it as eloquently as I've edited in my book. But basically, every everything is a portal. So when you're looking, let's say you're looking at a story or words, right, I hope I can say this right, I'm getting I'm building it to a science. I'm gaining nervous, You're going to do it, okay. So when anything is written where there's a mythological story, the awareness you read it at changes the way you interpret it. So words are portals. So if I'm at a state of awareness, this is why people read books several time, so you can get two different things out of the same movie. So basically, if I'm reading words and it's about a story from a thousand years ago, and I'm in a certain awareness and perspective, I'll have a completely different meaning than a year later, if my awareness has grown and I've healed. My point is when I in my book, when I go back over these mythologies with this plasma awareness, it unlocks the craziest shit because the words and the mythologies are just portals for the new knowledge to come through. And these beings always have said in different ways when we're at and artists have said this, when we're at certain awarenesses, we're going to be able to unlock these things in different ways. And I think we're at that space now where our subconscious is like alive when it used to be sleeping, and we're unlocking these words and these mythologies with this new higher awareness, and we're starting to see into art and words and stories in a totally different way. So words are portals, is what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, maybe that's nothing new. I just thought it was cool.
Speaker 3: No, No, it is eloquent. It's something that say it better in my book. No, I think it's something that people probably think about, but not as concisely as you just put it. Yeah, because it is true and re experiencing things. I'm like a serial reexperiencer. I reread the same books, I rewatched the same movies, the same shows. I just do it over over, over and over and over. And it is because of that, and in the opposite, at different points of my at different points of my life, I am gleaning something different from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just an example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's profound.
Speaker 2: It. So if you were, for instance, if you write a book and you come from the awareness of these beings, you'll read mythology in a completely new way. Then if you weren't reading it with that filter. Definitely, you can do that with any if you basically, if you put the focus of whatever you choose, you can read the mythology and literally connect something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I've always been obsessed with Greek mythology because I'm Greek, but also because it's so cool. But ever since we started doing this show, I understand stand it in a way, in an infinitely deeper way and in a completely new ways.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely esoteric understanding. It changes how you see like pretty much everything.
Speaker 2: And I'm out seen. I want to talk about the wing beans I saw.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into it. Okay, so we did. We did kind of brush past that.
Speaker 2: This is all over the place, which is so important.
Speaker 1: This is how we like it, by the way, and you're just being all over the place and fun and free. But yeah, so let's hark back to our first conversation. You're like, I don't want to see anything. I'm terrified. I'm fine with just kind of having this knowing. And I kind of was like, you know, you'll be ready. And then last night I'm like, let's go outside right now, and there was two orbs and you saw it and you're like, oh, cool, that's awesome. Something like that. I think we called your mom or something, or maybe right before. I don't remember, but we definitely.
Speaker 2: Maybe before we did call her when ya good night.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we're we we probably end up seeing about like forty orbs last night. My neighbors out in the yard like taking out his trash. I'm like, you know, hey, and we could start talking to him and like showing him some orbs, and then we started seeing some pretty crazy orbs. You want to go into some of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So one of the ones we saw was literally just in between two stars and it was flashing and I mean you literally can't explain that like it was. And it was when we were talking and kind of like wanting confirmation and didn't do it every time we were talking about your book, but yeah, and it was like you were like, oh, it might do well.
Speaker 1: No, I said no, no, no. I specifically you were like, I hope my book does okay, yes, and I just casually was like, I think you're going to be shocked at how well your book does. And then it just flashed really bright.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was stationary and it would just keep flashing and then you were like and then it kind of dimmed out and you were like, oh, can you know, can you flash really bright if if my book is going to do well? And then it kind of did like a normal flash and I was like.
Speaker 3: Well take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it did flash, and.
Speaker 2: There were there was another one, and then there was just some dimmer ones that would go by. There was ones that would literally go by slow and then shoot away. That was crazy, like they were just.
Speaker 1: Or they would switch directions.
Speaker 2: Are the woman that would really just zoom by? Yeah, and then the craziest.
Speaker 1: Well, there was one more that I that I want to go. Yeah, there was one that was skipping across the sky. Remember it would flash and then it would disappear. Yes, And so it was so like if anybody can see me on camera, my hand closed means it's invisible, my hand open means it's flashing, and we can see it. So it would be like flash and then it's invisible, and then it would pop up here, and then it would kind of pop up here, and then it would pop up here, and it was like it just kept skipping across the sky and that was weird. I was like, whoa, you know, we I saw one shoot across the sky. Few times you saw that, but then yeah, we kind of had the finale.
Speaker 2: Oh that was insane. I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I am just so tickled over the fact that not only were you not scared, but you were so happy.
Speaker 2: I was filled with adrenaline and cold air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you kept saying whimsy, yeah, whimsical yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so we're sitting in my gravity chairs, me, Dana, and Jenny, and we're all out by my cut down a little tree stump out there in the yard, and we're looking and we're seeing all these other orbs in the sky. You call your mom, You're like, I'm seeing orbs and she's like, that's cool.
Speaker 2: And then we were talking about I won't name whom, but just like feeling people's energy out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, people's vibes and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So people we know and people that have like good vibes on the surface, but just like I'm saying that they're reflecting our good vibes on the surface, but inside I see the intelligence and the truth and it's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And we were just kind of talking about that and then literally, do you want me to describe it or do you want to because we had different perspectives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll describe mine and then describe yours. Okay, So basically what happened was I was looking at you. And this was literally insane. It was like I was in a dream. All of a sudden, it was like I was in a video game. To me, it was like two cylindricle lights zoom by. But not only did they zoom by, my line A sit in my peripheral vision, so they were light but shadow. So they were light but dim lights like the orbs were dimmer like that. I would describe them as like a soft box light, like a dim light that was a little yellow light, gray tinted. And then they flew past. And as they flew past, I heard slight I might have heard, I felt, but it felt like I heard I don't know why, the like wings flapping, and I felt the vibration and as they passed. Not only and this has happened anytime I connect with these beans, I get cold air just running through my dang eyeballs. And then and I felt like just on a higher frequency, And I started getting downloads right away all night that they were telling me you can, well, I'll wait, yeah, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's finish it and then we'll go into that because I want to ask some more about plasma. Yeah, I think that's a great place to end up, let's really get into plasma. But yeah, so my perspective was a little different because I saw the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I was literally looking directly up and just over my wife's head. So it was like me and then Dana was in the middle. Yeah, literally like seven feet above her head. It was me, then Dana in the middle, and then Jenny was on the very left. We want a Dana sandwich between us so we could both hear her and talk to her and you know that kind of thing. So it was like here you sit in the middle and right over Ginny's head. These two, uh, they were translucent, just exactly the color she described. I don't know what a soft box means, but you know, like that light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, google soft box light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, like our studio likes soft light.
Speaker 1: But it was yellow. It was like it was like a gray yellow.
Speaker 3: I can't explain, Like, take how those ones on the beach looked exactly was that Riverfest Yeah, yeah, that's how those.
Speaker 2: Look dimensional film spoiler.
Speaker 1: It was the same phenomenon. But we're not talking you know, one hundred feet in the air. We're talking seven feet over our fucking faces. It was like I saw them. I saw them vividly. I saw the perfect detail. It's the most detailed I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I felt being.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could I could draw it. I could totally draw it. And it was minimal. They didn't have arms, they didn't have legs, didn't even have a head. It was just like a cylinder. It was like a cylinder with like angelic wings and they and I'm telling you, I felt something so fucking weird when it flapped its wings at me. It was like it was like a shiver of energy went through my body. And if you remember, I was speechless, and we looked at it. We were we looked at each other. We looked at each other at first. Yeah, we didn't talk about it for a good five seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jenny felt it too, because she was like.
Speaker 1: She felt it. She didn't see it, but she saw us. Yeah. Yeah, Jenny was like, we.
Speaker 2: Were all like what was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You looked at me and you're like, what was holog And I was like you know what that was? You're like what what? I was like, Yeah, I was like you know what that was? And You're like what what? And I was like that was a that was a spirit.
Speaker 3: It's shocking. Your brain's like trying to compute and figure out what it was, and like, was that for real?
Speaker 2: And see you shocked my reality.
Speaker 1: I wasn't shocked for me. I was shocked that it showed up in front of you. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I was shocked too. I wasn't expecting it.
Speaker 1: That's why to me, it's like hallelo, Yeah, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yes, another witness, Yeah, you know what I mean, because it was real.
Speaker 1: I was like, do you know what that was? That that was my energy? Trying to explain this to you, like you gotta believe me even though you just saw it too. You know, no, I know that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was plasma. I'm like to everyone, like, please believe me. I know it's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was amazing. It was this like it kind of looked like a Vogel crystal sort of not not precisely, but just the approximate shape. I would say. The torso of these things was probably like a foot long, not not super long, right, and cylindrical, but had this tapered kind of like look to it, and it had these wings that were like, I mean a decent span. It was like maybe like how an owl's wings extend quite a bit past it. But like the shape of the wings was like it was like a bat. It was. It was something.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was like a like a owl or something.
Speaker 2: But it was like an owl.
Speaker 1: But like I'm telling the shape of the wings, right, you know what I mean, the length, the span.
Speaker 3: The overspread of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't feathers. I mean, it was like it was like a.
Speaker 2: Like those thick Victoria's Secret angel wings. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I keep wanting to say angle wings, but I'm like, they'll think but it was, but it was it was like fucking angelic. No, no, no, I'm just trying to describe the links. That's the only thing I can think that has a similar vy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But they were like not normal wings. They were weird. I mean it sent a chill down my body and I was like, holy shit. And when they flapped, it was just like this imagery flashed through me and it was crazy. And and then I saw they swooped in an arc over our faces and then they just finished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was it was actually insane.
Speaker 1: It was. It was pretty crazy, and I was like, well, we had to talk about this tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that was I can't. I still can't. I can't believe it because we can, I build on what it is.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: So then when I was I was going to bed, soever I had. I've had visitors visitations my whole life. When I'm saying in silence because I don't do that a lot, that's when they always have come to me. And I've always been scared. So last night I slept, but the only time because I knew something would come, but I thought i'd be nervous, so you know, I'm about to allsoeven it's almost like a little kid poking me, and it was just something was saying on the bed. I didn't see anything, but I knew it was them, and I for the first time, I wasn't scared, and I was like, this is a good step. I was like, you're not like standing in my room like a fucking light being in the corner of my room, because I still maybe I'm ready for that now, but last night maybe it would have been overload for my nervous system. But I was like, you know, they're so playful. Yeah, and I thought that, and then so then I started getting flooded with the downloads which I wrote about, which is like it's They told me, like number one, it's like the unicorn mythology where it takes a pure spirit to connect with the unicorn for the unicorn to reveal itself.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And the unicorn also it's horn can go into water and purify it just like plasma can. So there's a lot of unicorn symbolism. But they told me pure is not like like a virgin or never making mistakes. Pure is like pure intentions, Like you don't want to meet these beans and harness them, use them for bad intentions, use them for control. So if you're just curious and approaching them like a child, yeah, or to help people even like or just you're you're approaching truth, they'll reveal themselves too, just like a unicorn does. So that was really cool. And then they told me a very big thing was I had to make a choice. When I was feeling that high vibration. They were like, you can meet us up here any time. All you need to do is choose, because I was trying to like it was like my ego or consciousness was trying to drag me back down in my normal state, and they were like, you can choose to hear it to be here anytime, Like it's just a simple choice. It's very simple. So that was very important that they were telling me and I you know, and then that they were benevolent and then we can get into the plasma stuff. But yeah, it was just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you had some ideas about the.
Speaker 2: Own there are family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as plasma too, I can get into that now, yeah, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I basically subscribe to the belief that and this is my own beliefs noth I mean, maybe his two, but ninety five percent of the UFO stuff out there is complete bullshit and it's a distraction, and it's distracting you from your inner power. It's making you think the powers outside of you people know stuff you don't. If we're really in a holographic universe and we have the all inside of us, anyone can access anything at any time if they if they believe it. So I'm like talking, we can't rap. So yeah, whatever, you're all made of plasma, and if plasma is holding all this knowledge, we all can access it. We're all a little a bubble of everything. Anyway, Why the heck was I saying pasma?
Speaker 3: You were talking about plasma plasa How it relates to the beings that you saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know what the heck did I get on that tangent?
Speaker 1: So I was picking up the heat.
Speaker 3: This is what we do.
Speaker 2: That was crazy though, That just came out of me.
Speaker 1: So oh good.
Speaker 2: Going back to so these beans how they relate to plasma. I the UFO I write in my book about these beans have told me that it's almost all bullshit. Yes, if we see them as metallic, it's look up the jellium model J E L L I U M. Plasma and steel have very similar properties, and plasma, if it's very dense, might be able to show up is more solid or metallic, and it's not densis in our own science, like, I don't know if we have access to a lot of this yet. But it's like shape shifting metal. I know that Lackie Martin has patents for shape shifting metal. So but it's something with like ionized metal and solids that can change. But the point that I was trying to make with the UFO stuff is it's very important that They want us to know that the powers in us, it's not about grays or aliens, Like, shut the f up, guys, you're being totally tricked. I'm so sorry. All that is distracting you from your inner power. Because let me tell you right now, how long have grays or aliens? Your disclosure been out? Over fifty years? What has it done to make you feel less anxious, to make you feel more connected with any type of higher intelligence? It has done nothing but made you completely anxious and obsessed with research and completely churned you away from ever healing yourself. So the thing that they tell me is the disclosure. This is not sexy or cool news, but guess what The disclosure is your higher self, these higher consciousness beans, and the connection is in here all these Yeah, So these these spins, these beings are just literally outer They're reflecting and reminding us of our inner light, our inner intelligence. They just want to tell us, hey, we're almost like your future potential, like you can do what we do. You're learning this like please, like you can choose these things. So anyway, the point of that is in my book with Plasma, I talk about that and how plasma can manifest this UFOs. Now we'll get into this plasma. If it's the fabric of reality. Picture these shimmering beings that are like they're here with us, but they're not in our dimension or reality. When they choose to reveal themselves to us, it's like plasma. They're coming through plasma. It's almost like encapsulating them, and plasma's reflective, so they'll come to us and plasma explains how is what's good for our nervous system. It will reflect off the plasma, or sometimes they'll just come as like pure light whatever. So with these beings, the way they came was almost like misty plasma, which is like veering on fifth dimensional, but they come in like fourth dimensional. It's hard, so hard to explain, but it's in my book. These beans were like in fourth dimensional overcoats, which is more like they're not thoughts, they're emotions and you feel and sense them. They don't you like you can get. They can send you emotions and feelings and you can turn them into words, but they're purely like symbolic and emotions. And the way to connect with these beings is felt sense. It's feelings, it's emotions, it's learning that You're raw emotions are actually your emotional technology, so and opening your heart. So like I'm going on in tangent now, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Just gutting it.
Speaker 2: So the way in the future that we're going to be able to shape the fabric of reality in very benevolent ways like these beings do. So basically, these beans know how to where you know, shape ship this. They know how to materialize things to you know, telekinesis telepathy they can do. They can come in these plasma balls because they know how to coagulate the fabric of reality of plasma because they're higher evolved consciousness. What they don't understand is human emotions. They are studying, not as test laborats, but they are curious, like how do you guys go through pain and suffering and choose to still live and like progress in life and like we're like awesome to them. They don't under they have feelings. They have fifth dimensional feelings. So my point is the only thing we have in common with them is this fourth dimensional layer of symbol of feeling, of emotion, of this raw scooped up stuff that we the fabric of reality is how we're connected. I don't know where I'm going with this, But basically, we need to learn to heal our Right now, our relationship with emotion is mostly fear and trauma and feelings and emotion scare us, and we know extremes. We don't know we've lost the nuance of emotion, and we don't know how we ever, how we feel that power has been taken from us whenever we think all the powers outside of us, like all these stupid distractions, when we very like now, we're when we get in touch with the raw technology of emotions and nuances of emotions, when we heal our fear and realize how much of a life of joy we can live, even with death, even with suffering of that perspective and just authentically feeling in every moment. I'm telling you we're going to be able to do telepathy, telecan He says, like, we're going to turn into what these beings are eventually, And that's kind of what they're trying to tell us. They're trying to help bring us there. Yeah, I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: It feels like an exact parallel to the do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, that's like, how the fuck does she know all this stuff? Right, That's what I'm asking. I'm like, how do you know this? She's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing that really, I.
Speaker 1: Know it from eighteen years of exactly experience of communicating, you know, like turning thousands of pages and reading and reading and reading anything.
Speaker 3: You're communicating with the same source exact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: That's the conclusion that I know that that obviously that I reached. Yeah, she's in touch with something. Absolutely, it's obviously the same thing, the.
Speaker 2: Same I see the lady as for myself. I mean, I've seen that exact woman that looks like that, but I call her Celadaeis. But we talk all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and where does that come from?
Speaker 2: She told me that was her name.
Speaker 1: She told my dad that throughout time, she's been known my many names.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she said hathor Diana, Demeter exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Cladaeis. So those are all the past archetypes. Celadaeus is her and a future archetype. Interesting, Yeahadis has to do with the moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, like I obviously came to the conclusion that, you know, because a lot of people come to me and they're like, I've had an experience and it's like, oh cool, you know, so have I.
Speaker 2: But but what does it mean for your mental health and your heart?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 2: It's not it's cool, but it's like more than that guy's that's.
Speaker 1: True, But for me, it also means, you know, people are coming to me and they're trying to get their story out there. They're trying to say, you got to hear my story, you gotta believe me. But I came to you, Yeah, I resonated with your content. I was like, this is really interesting. I reached out to you and like the more that I speak to you, I was just like, you know, you've got something going on. Whatever it is, I don't know, but I got to talk to you, and, like I said, just spending the last twenty four hours with you, I felt like I have learned a lot. Not not well, thank you, but not that I have. It's not that you've told me anything that ready, no, no, but the learning that I've learned has been that I don't even know how to quantify both.
Speaker 2: Awake in latent potentials on each other. Yeah, things we knew, but weren't like we're orbitting, but it crystallized it more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just like things things that just have connected dots. Yeah, just things like that. And I'm just like, oh my god, you know, maybe there's something in this plasma thing. My dad made a comment to me several months ago when all this plasmoid ship was going down, when everybody was like, it's Plasmoids's plasmoids, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's just their ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't even think it's a ship. It's like saying, hey, you know I'm skinned. Yeah, you know, say in your skin. That's like you are, you're a skin.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like a you're made of it. That's their vehicle, not ship. But sometimes I say ship, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like you said earlier, the outer layer, right material.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Dad made a comment to me at one time that like he thinks that perhaps, I mean, we we we truly don't know until they come down and they tell us. Yeah, I know, you know, but dad, Dad made a common to me one time and he was like, you know, maybe the orbers are made of plasma or it was something like, you know, the plasma that they're made up.
Speaker 2: It's made of something in our reality is literally the perfect thing.
Speaker 1: If it manifests in reality, then it has to be made of something we can say that has to be measurable.
Speaker 2: And that's literally what plasma If you I mean ball lightning plasma, it's balls of fire in the fucking air. It's plasma, right right.
Speaker 1: So when he said that, I was like, interesting. And then I met you so and then I started talking to you. I was like, okay, you're you're not full of bullshit. You know, you're for real. So I was like, you know, maybe there's some of this plasma thing I'm just learning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's like those experiences last night confirmed that, you know, whatever it is that that it is that you're trying to get out there to people that I feel like it's important and people need to hear. And I think you're book is really well written. I think it is very interesting. It would be called a New Force and I and it's not going to be out for a few more months. Yeah, I know, right, But can you at least direct people to where they could get to that email list?
Speaker 2: So that yes, So there's a few ways you can go to Dana Kipple dot com d A N A K I P. P. E l dot com and they'll be a sign up that'll pop up right away because I'm good at that. And then you can go on my Instagram Dana dot the Alien, and you can, you know, just click the link in my bio on my TikTok Dana at Dana Kipple. The link is in the bio and my YouTube the link is in the bio, so you can sign up for an email list that I'll send a notification to the Amazon link. When the book's out, we can do pre orders because I'm self publishing because I wanted to control over my book.
Speaker 1: Good. That's the new way, and.
Speaker 2: I don't want people telling me what to edit out. Yeah, because Robert Temple, who wrote the best plasma book ever besides mine. I love Robert Temple's book just because I'm a plasma nerd. It's called a New Signs of Heaven. I He's literally has set on record that the his publisher made him edit a lot out of the book, and I bet it would have been even better if he was able to put it in the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well so, yeah, I don't either. I totally I totally vie with that and self publishes the way to go before we dip out, what do you think, like, what is it that you're trying to accomplish? Because what you do, what you're into, what you're talking about, it's so much more than a book. I think the book is just the start.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's fundation.
Speaker 1: You know, you have a pretty big social media following. Pretty big is in way big?
Speaker 2: No, not way big.
Speaker 1: I mean you know, I think when you're plus one hundred k, everything else is extra. It's pretty fucking big. You know, you have a you have a huge following.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I under exaggerate because it's just my style. But no, I mean you you you've done very well with social media, and for some reason, I still feel like you haven't even begun your journey. My whole point in saying is, you know, like I think when your book comes out, you're really going to begin.
Speaker 2: So what the female Nicola Tesla, Yeah, I call it Emily Dickinson meets Nikola Tesla meets Emily Dickinson means Tesla, Laura Croft Lauracroft meets krysnal In. Because I like making films. Okay, okay, sorry, but.
Speaker 1: What is it that when when this grand journey begins in your book goes out into the world. What is it that you hope that it does to people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my my driving intention for all of this is two things, well two main things. It is Number one, I want people to know they're not alone, and like the best way possible that were supported because I felt under fell under the delusion for like my whole life, that I was alone, that I wasn't supported. That there are these these beings that are of higher and I don't know if higher intelligence is even the right word, but there there are these beings supporting us. They are benevolent, and I want people to know that they're just like literally not alone. And also that like if I experienced this stuff, they're not alone, because like I've gone through hell and back and if I've gone through this stuff and came out on the other side, like I want other people to know that and that they're not crazy for like certain things they feel and think. I get into like the nuances of like the suffering that comes with some of these like gifts, like the flip side of it. And then number two is like knowing the powers inside of them, Like everyone needs to know how special and unique their perspective is and every single person on Earth matters and how much how powerful they are inside. And I only even want to get conseriratorial, like how much we're being tricked. It's more just like you're choosing to be tricked, So like choose to put the focus back into yourself, because you're choosing to put your intent, attention and all this outside stuff. And the more less you feed it, and the more you feed your energy, the more empowered you're going to be. So those are my two major things. To empower and to make people feel not alone.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Hy Plasma I plasma by the vehicle of plasma because the plasmas is as of the divine feminine or as the mother, is like the most supportive substance in the world. And just knowing we're in this like Indra's net of plasma of support and these conscious beings are it's how they read. The conscious beings reach us is through plasma. Plasma is the glue for everything. And also plasma or we literally have blood. Plasma. Plasma is our inner power. It holds our inner light, so it just all connects. It connects more. In the book, I can't get into it. I'll be on this for another hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And besides that, I've just always wanted to be myself and express myself. So my I mean, of course everyone has to have a selfish goal. Like I love expressing myself. It makes me feel happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's I think that's really beautiful.
Speaker 3: It is and it's admirable too.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for it to come out. It's called a New Force.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to read it.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then I know you just went on like the most amazing rant about the first question I asked. But something that I do like to ask guests when I remember to is like, let's just say everybody in the world was listening and you had one most important message that you felt like you had to tell everybody. What would that be?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so funny. There's two words, but it's like the same and it's a it's a paradoxical meaning. It's keep going and it's also chill, So it's a paradoxical circular word. The words Oh yeah, okay, so keep going if it just like in Arrival, these were words that were a circular word. So there's keep going and chill and what that means is never give up on what you love and want to do, and always let every day unfold and never like give up because you had a bad day or a bad week, and like know that even if you were having the shittiest year, you're not stuck, and there's so many beautiful things to look forward to, like no matter what you feel like. And I know that because I've been in literally the darkest place ever in the universe. I feel like that. I know a lot of you guys have been in so and then the chill part is like I'm always a type of person in my life that is strained and pulled to get everything because it's almost like I sensed my future. So it's almost like I wanted to race there because I was so excited. So I was so attached and like making all these efforts thinking I had to do twenty million things to get there, and like the more I chill, the f out and the more I let go, the more actually happens and faster. So it's like by slowing down, you speed things up. And I never would have thought that. So it's like chill, but like keep going, which actually means just be just be yourself. Every day feel authentically and everything will unfold exactly how it's supposed to. And you're like, and to everyone listening like you're so cool and amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's so important, that's important. Awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I think I think we have put you to work enough. You feel like we're at a.
Speaker 2: I could talk foreverbod. I feel I feel like I've said everything result day.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. So we have a very simple exit ritual and we just like to say bye guys at the same time. Oh my god, if you could join us in this, we're just looking right over there and say.
Speaker 2: Bye, goss fifteen of them.
Speaker 1: Just pick one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bye guy, I'm gonna have a lazy eye.
Speaker 1: I have a lazy eye.
Speaker 2: I do too. Sometimes I'm gonna beat you to it. Bye guys, Bye and girls.
Speaker 3: What ut bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said so.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our Discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaids dot com For merch we have t shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said so, same time next week.