Speaker 1: Hey everybody, and welcome to brand new relatively short episode of it. Be like, oh that well it was a short Oh you just went with the whole it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're short.
Speaker 1: You could have just done quick. You like that, You like that we're not the micromachines guy.
Speaker 2: No, just I belt just.
Speaker 1: Give it the whole thing and that. So, yeah, we're here. We're gonna be keeping the the episode hopefully not like too short. But like when weever we say short, though it ends up being like two hours, right, stupid ship going on at the same time. But yeah, we're just uh, you know, just because we both have a lot of stuff. It is wrestlemaning a weekend.
Speaker 2: I got some douchebag at my house right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I'm still waiting for Arrow to come down with the money in the bank at some point.
Speaker 2: But I mean, he's the champions, so someone have to come down with the money of the bank. But he's not champion.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have a title, Like he's a tag team champion, but he doesn't have a title belt. No, no, it's a tag team belt. I think that's what he's not not making light no no, yeah, yeah, so you can get so you can have both. He can be the tag team champion and he could be the champion, you know, and then he goes after the inter contin hill champion, and then he goes after the USA Champion, and then he goes after the under well Bait champion. Then he goes for the joeing champion, and then the gooner champion is also another one that he could get to. The champion, the ou champion. That's right, you know. There is a list of champions that you can be, and you should strive to be everyone.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: You know how stupid I am.
Speaker 2: How stupid are you? How stupid are you?
Speaker 1: I'm so dumb that I didn't realize that the camera was sideways. Last time I tried to put that thing on and it was like it was off to the side. I'm like, why won't this stupid thing like go in the center, Like this doesn't make any sense to like attach it to uh, you know, a thing. And so I was like, Okay, well fuck it, I'll just put it on the side and put it this way. And then I realize that you can turn the camera around, so I put it through.
Speaker 2: Just texting Dragonfly that we're live because I would.
Speaker 1: Assume that she at least pop in while she's waiting for you know everything, she's gonna bring him back. Oh there she is now before before everything goes on, but before the popcorn and the snacks and the death becomes her. Yep, yeah, she she didn't want to hang out with her best friend. Tells you how much of a douchebag he has, you know, fucking guy that you know he got a new phone number too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I don't blame him for that. One told me that bitch was crazy.
Speaker 1: He always gets new phone numbers. How many has yet? How many has yet.
Speaker 2: In the last five years?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Eight, something like that.
Speaker 1: It's true, speaking of which he might be a douchebag. But because you'll also be on the stream too, watching he's watching. Are you sure you don't see the comments coming?
Speaker 2: True? He probably just watching off the TV and the He's just you know.
Speaker 1: What, Chris, bitch, don't put my laundry out on the air.
Speaker 2: Right, He's like, he's like, I'm not wasting say their name, man, they appear I believe in dragging.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was, I was saying, douchebag god, crazy women.
Speaker 2: There he is look here, pitches.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Pepsi zero Wild Cherry Vanilla were not a sponsor, but we're drinking anyway, but could be. Yeah, dou PEPSI would actually hate.
Speaker 2: That vanilla cherry goodness?
Speaker 1: Did you need to know whatever that sound is when you don't have any left with a straw and though you have a full one, it's not bad. To be honest with you, it's pretty good, honestly. Like I prefer the cherry Pepsi products to the coke version of it, but coke zero is way better than Pepsi zero.
Speaker 2: I mean, I disagree, but you know it's excuse me, really, he's just a different nation bubble right to the back of my throat.
Speaker 1: I said it by the show. I know you're doing that lb GBT. Hey, we're not the one with seventeen names there, David Twatt Scott waffled Venom, Marian angelas Smith, bitch oreo, uh.
Speaker 2: Crazy bitch attractor, Well, whoever.
Speaker 1: You want to call it. Like, you know, we don't believe in groups, okay, in multiple names. I mean we believe in groups like certain groups, you know, like gooners. I believe in the gooners. So anyway are you doing he just said setting up the show because they're going to be going live. That's the other reason. I'm someone who relatively The PTO in limited is celebrating ten years of their podcast with way more episodes than us. But I think we've been doing it a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would say, I think we're like twelve years longer than that, thirteen.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Maybe thirteen years. I don't remember, I know, but Terrible Terror is celebrating eleven years this year, so and maybe it was two years after. It'd be like that started. We used to do this weekly, remember when we were doing it weekly, you know, always doing it. Then we're like, oh, we need to move into bi weekly, and now we're like, I'm fucking tired. Do you really want to do it this weekend? No? Okay, well we'll just do it next weekend or next time. Don't worry about it. But I could I.
Speaker 2: Would it be that podcast hosted by Brian and Patrick start.
Speaker 1: Not that one that you know is out there randomly then took our name with everything that was June.
Speaker 2: See, it'd be like that podcast hosted by Brian and Patrick often referred to as Brian and Patrick, originally launched on June twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, twelve years.
Speaker 2: I thought it was longer.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you're off by one. No one wants our name, they could. Well, I didn't think anybody wanted to be like that either, But we were wrong.
Speaker 2: The show has built a long running library over the years, covering everything from daily life, sports to movies and music. As early as twenty twenty six, the podcast is still active, recently passing the it's three hundred and fiftieth episode. You can typically find their latest rants and discussions platforms like Speaker, Apple podcasts, and YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay, like some of that AI is correct and part of that is completely wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, my favorite one was when I looked up Nights of the Video Game Table podcast.
Speaker 1: You got to see what Google says about their show.
Speaker 2: Oh I use that right.
Speaker 1: There was uh Gemini Semini that's Google.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, same thing, same thing, we're saying the same thing. But I looked up nights of tell me about Nights in the Game Table podcast and it's subscribing. It's started off as four friends blah blah blah blah named all the people then they said, then it became just Jeremy and Patrick they're describing the show. Then it took a special paragraph to say co host Patrick has strong opinions that he usually friends.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh damn, like I called out strong opinions. You never Oh my god, it's about us. How much people think that you constantly correct them and tell them that they're wrong.
Speaker 2: I never correct anybody, never, never, never, ever, it's ever ever ever, no, no.
Speaker 1: Okay, bitch bitch waffle? What was that one? That one from? Oh it's bitch pudding.
Speaker 2: Bitch pudding, robot chicken with strawberry shortcake. Oh shit, it's bit pudding.
Speaker 1: What you're looking at? So how have you been.
Speaker 2: Other than killing myself trying to make that sound with the soda?
Speaker 1: That's what you get, just little SIPs, right, tenny SIPs.
Speaker 2: While I was trying to make that sound like you know, when you go to these fucking movies. I can't stand that. At Cina Mark the guy walks in with a brand new fucking soda and he goes to take a drink. What do you hear? Like? It's fucking empty? It makes no sense. I don't need to sound to think, ye I don't need to sound to make me think that there's actually soda in there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's again like my pet peeve with video games and then when they watch people play video games and they've got to move the controller everywhere and up and down and constantly press some buttons like they're doing this instead. You know, you play a video.
Speaker 2: I mean all of it. I do some leaning a little bit sometimes, but that's I'm not going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're just going. You're doing the electric slide while you play. You know, you do that every time, you know, And I tried to get.
Speaker 2: You down like in a lethal company, and you know, I just can't help it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, try to get you do the Cuba chuffle one time, but you weren't having it.
Speaker 2: Row.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, if you could clip it, that'd be a clip, right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what got clipped the other night when we were playing night Shippers.
Speaker 1: What was it? You was going skiing?
Speaker 2: No, when I was on the table doing the dance that I was moving around ship that got clipped. I want to make a clip out of it, I see. But anyways, how am I doing? I'm doing alright.
Speaker 1: But anyways, you know, uh.
Speaker 2: Still just trying to lose weight. Happy. Uh, I wore my dickies all last week because for the first time it all very long time. My dicky shorts fit me, and uh so that's good. And then like I same thing with undershirts. I've noticed them longer on me, and shit, that's good. So just still working on that. It was a little bit of a didn't really work out too much this week Chris will being sick, and then I did go without her, but I didn't go every day. And then Thursday she came with me to work because we went to the movies afterwards. It was just easier to go from the movies.
Speaker 1: How inconsiderate of her was it that she didn't make the burritos before you guys left.
Speaker 2: I try to tell her that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: She could have had a burrito at your job.
Speaker 2: I mean she was.
Speaker 1: She kept saying, how ALM only gonna be on for a little bit because I'm here, And then four hours later she was still on the goddamn stream doing all that stuff. But that time could have been spent making britos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she was at the job with me though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she could made it in the beginning, right, you know, we had a home to heat them. We Speaking of which, speaking of cooking on stream, I've got to do that next weekend, probably so I don't have the stuff to make it this week. I didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: With Dragonfly, rain os me one too.
Speaker 1: She owes you a cooking stream cooking.
Speaker 2: On the Puerto Rican rice and chicken.
Speaker 1: Oh she's gonna make gun do lists. Yeah, oh there you go.
Speaker 2: So but other than that, yesterday I had the day off. Uh when trying to get this day off since February, finally got a fucking day off and went to uh San Francisco with Dragonfly and uh why I had to say her her twitch name?
Speaker 1: But I think you just used to being on stream with people and using their twitch names instead of using the real name.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, we went to San Francisco. We had a really good fucking time. I just walked around, looked at some shops, had some well, she had coffee. Technically, I had the the what's they called the bisc bis bis off it's off, thank you. I got an apple cider with carmel. Okay, I could have got spiced or carmel, and I'm like, I get the carmel and that ship was fucking fire. That shit was good. Uh yeah. We just walked around, took some pictures, hung out. Of course, I had a clam chowder bowl, and then we decided, you know what, fuck it, let's just drive across the Golden Gate Bridge. We haven't been on the bridge in forever. I mean, it's like it's something it's just crying over a bridge, but you know whatever, we're just doing it.
Speaker 1: And you're not paying a toll coming from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: That way exactly. So we went over the bridge, was driving up, got to San Rafel, you know, went to go get other went right past San Quentin, you know the little back way, got up back on the freeway, just took San Refell back, just drove back home and it was not the target all the way back and just it was just nice, Nice Friday.
Speaker 1: Nice realized that if we take mister l and cute kiddy over to San Francisco, we're probably ga have to do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, the gold Rich Well, you know, we can talk about more later, but I'm thinking what I was thinking about doing is maybe, uh and then I'll have you get your put your license onto to at least so you can drive too, but get a van, a van so we can fit more comfortably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we could do something like that, Yeah, for locally, Yeah, because we'd have to do two cars, right, I mean we could, we could. We could all fit in mine. Mine's comfortable. I think with five people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's they're the biggest. They're small, so.
Speaker 1: They're not the biggest people in the world. All three of them would fit perfectly fine in the back.
Speaker 2: Well, you know is cute kitty and that big ego.
Speaker 1: Oh well no, I really thought Dragon Brain had the bigger you go.
Speaker 2: I think they both do their powers combined.
Speaker 1: They are Captain ego. But no, yeah, they're gonna go do they try to do the heart hens together instead, it's just gonna some of the giant fucking brain they can I'm better than you.
Speaker 2: Shit. But yeah, no, I don't know. I feel we could talk about it. Yeah, it out, But yeah, I know that mister Venom in there wants, uh, it's trying to try to be here for Friday.
Speaker 1: For the friday before they leave. Yeah, yeah, we could figure something out with all that stuff and then like so if that timeframe, I think regardless, I have the time off. So like again, if they decide that, oh, we're going to show up super early on a Tuesday, it's not a big deal even for me to go down there and get them with everything.
Speaker 2: Well, I put it into and I already told my boss, look, I got people coming, they've hosted me multiple times. I need this time off, so whatever we got to do and make this work. I'm like, you know, that's why I was telling them, give me the dates. I'm putting it in. So I already put it in right and I'll talk to them about it on Monday.
Speaker 1: And that was the whole thing with me. When it seemed like it was more like spot on with the time, then I was like, I'm putting it in like right now because if it gone over to next month, probably wouldn't be getting the time. Like because even my boss he's like, are you putting time in for the summer, I'm like, I want to, as I've been I'm waiting. He's well, do it as soon as possible. So like literally, I think after that vacation happens, then I have to put in the after shock time because I don't that it was way too early for me to be putting in a year in advance for the time off, so hopefully everything's like and this gives me a month of training something, so when I'm gone for a week, they're not calling me and ask me how do I do this? How do I do that? Even though my boss and his our boss. It's weird because like my boss is kind of kind of my boss, kind of not my boss, Like I report directly to him, but he like interacts with me so very like limited and just to ask me certain things of hey, what's going on here? What's going on? And all of my direction almost just comes from the like I report directly the VP instead of him, though hierarchy wise, I'm underneath him. It's weird because even then, like because they ask for like, like we have to do every month percentage of what did you work on because they're gonna split my paycheck and my time between the different areas. So like if I spend a lot of time on one of our product lines, then they put my like pay goes to that percentage in this percentage. I thought I was just going to report it to my boss. My boss is gonna do it, I have to report it directly to him, so like it's almost like I'm a direct report to him, not to who's my boss. So it's really weird even though all the approvals and everything else has to go through him. So even when when we do stuff, like they're always like well Edison, the VP is always just talking to you, and it's weird. So it's kind of like, well, you know, they can do a lot of the stuff that I can do. They just prefer that I do it or I train the that's underneath me to do it so they don't have to if they don't again escape it, but they could do it, so well.
Speaker 2: I mean that's pretty much. I said. Nothing else really spectacular going on right now, So what's going on with you that?
Speaker 1: It's basically just been work other than I saw went last weekend to see Chris and David and Webb and had a good time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just had to move some things around so that I could do recordings and everything like that to go do these things, and you know, it was it was good. It was a nice seeing like the place that he had it's right underneath the Oakland Zoo, like almost like you basically get off there, go towards the zoo and it's like two eggs or two streets down from where it is, so it's very close to the freeway. It's in a nice area, nice neighborhood for all this stuff. But yeah, have you ever seen the movie The Money Pit?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think Tom Hanks in that movie. So guy buys a house and the house is a money pit. So he's basically putting tons and tons of money into these things. Uh huh, that's what he bought. So he was telling me all things. He's like, no, this is Chris.
Speaker 2: Chris.
Speaker 1: David owns a place over here close to bart Hayward. That's where he's at and some of those condos that are over there. So and he bought that long time ago. He actually used to live off of I don't know close. What was the street that the paint shop that you were at was on, Heyward Mission? No, well not the cross street. Is that Sunset? So he used to live off Sunset, halfway down to the train tracks. That's where David used to have a place now by Western kind of yeah, so like, but then he ended up buying this place that he's at. He rented that place out for a while and then ended up selling that place completely because he's like, I just can't rent and do all this at the same time with everything, especially that place needs so much upkeep for what it was. But so but Chris is just telling me, he's just like, yeah, you know, basically, he made the mistake of buying it without doing a full inspection because they because his uh, his current wife, his wife, his current wife, like he had multiple wives before. But his wife was really wanting to move out of where they were, which was living with his parents for a little while as they were trying to get the rest of the down payment for a house to do that stuff, and she just I guess they just wanted to make a move on the place and they decided to do it without the full inspection. And now they've found all this stuff in this place.
Speaker 2: So like the.
Speaker 1: He's not that type of person. I probably would have held it over Cat, because I and I held a lot of things over Cat when it came to that type of stuff, Like you wanted when she would complain, you wanted to do this, You wanted to do this now, and you want to do as fast as possible, like we couldn't, but you wanted to, And I gave in and look at where we're at now. So uh, but that was so like they were talking about the garage and how they were like looking at it and they're like, Okay, needs a roof and stuff. And then they realized that, oh, there's this tarp on top of the garage that you know needs work. And they didn't find out that it was just a concrete slab that was under the tarp, so it didn't have a roof or anything that was built. It literally is just concrete on top. And they were hired in the fact that it was just concrete that was on top of the garage, like there was things like that. And then he was telling me about something else that happened. He's like, I think I'm cursed because something happened. Then they found a tick on his son, and so he's like, how the hell did he get a tick? Like it's been pouring and he hasn't really been outside. How the fuck did that happen at all? So it's just like, I feel bad for you, but huh, you maybe maybe Dn Housen is going to come after him. Do you think Dan Housen's gonna do something big today or tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I hope. So, I mean he has even Honestly, I don't have to have to ask Scott this because I don't follow SmackDown in Raw as much as I used to. I don't even know if he hasn't even wrestled yet. Every time I see him, he's just doing stuff on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's wrestled a couple of matches. Well, he wrestled in a w for a while, well W Well, I mean yeah, but I think he's done a couple of things in WWE, at least. I think I've seen clips. I've seen his curses, the clips of his curses and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, no, go ahead, you know what I like about this guy, even though I've really seen much about him. He's a fucking character. And that's like gives me an old school w W F phil. I remember when he first came out, people were like, what the fuck is w or W doing. You know, I'm thinking myself, this is what it used to be like. I mean, yeah, you want you're there for the wrestling and some of the story stuff, but you had characters that would you and see That's why I don't even know much about the guy. Like the Hurricane other than being a superhero. That's why I really liked him. He was a fucking character. He was different from just I'm just so and so right and I kick ass. You know.
Speaker 1: That's what some people were saying about him in general, is that like people like, you know, you don't understand the character, and that's why you're you're not liking the Like it's a good character. It's it's like, what's his name?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Why can't I remember his name that I love so much? Because I think that guy's a character too. Gold No, not Goldess, No, what's his name that I'm sorry? I'm sorry, Like, oh God, what's his name? The guy that always comes out bad situations. He teamed up with the Miz for a while and actually got the Belt Truth Our Truth. I don't know why my brain was fucking but I like Our Truth a lot because he is a character. Like everything he does has some type of character thing, you know, where I'd love it when he goes on little things and then he realizes he's on the wrong side of whatever it should be. Oh my bad, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think? He's like, Uh, yeah, the row rubble, I'm gonna throw you over. Paul Hayman, I'm not in the brock less I'm bad. I'm resigning from the I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna be in the road rumble. I'm not gonna do these. Yeah, but that's that's the thing is that it's a character. It's not a brock lessner that's just gonna stand there and be like ro real good me, I'm mister Marshall's rocking Truplex shitty. And it's like, well, that's fun.
Speaker 2: And look at Dan Housen right away became the number one selling merch Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Away, right because it's it's a silly character. But and he doesn't look anything like a wrestler like at all. But the character is just fun and it works. So anyways, anyway, that smell like charcoal to you.
Speaker 2: My burb?
Speaker 1: No? Or is that burnt toast? Am I having a stroke? Maybe a stroke? I don't know. All I know is that whomever is next door smokes is the fucking worst fucking weed possible, So it must be good if it smells that bad for what it is.
Speaker 2: And I saw that, I would say maybe he's the reason why we got that email about.
Speaker 1: The maybe because I think he does it outside like do it inside your house or are you doing it outside because you're you know, trying to do whatever. And but no, I think there's other people that have I've I've smelled from here, I've smelled somebody actually with a cigarette before, and it could be could be them as well. It could be them. I don't know, I haven't. I doubt it's them, to be honest with you. They pretty much keep to themselves for the most part. And I saw her the wife or the girlfriend, I don't know, once as I was getting out into my car and so there went your phone. But still better than the people that we're living there, I will tell you that. But yeah, so beyond that, nothing much other than just that. Uh got to play re Animal, which was really fun. I really enjoyed that. I was pissed off because I think, remember, not pissed off, but I was like, son of a bitch. That was the more response. I was looking at it because they're like, oh, there's an update and it's just like bug fixes and stuff like that, and I was like, oh, look the achievements. Oh what didn't I get as an achievement at the beginning of it? I bet you? I was like, I bet you if you sit down on all these chairs, there's probably achievement. I sat down in eight out of ten of the fucking chairs, and I skipped some of the chairs Towards the end of the game. All to do is sit in two more fucking chairs. I would have had goddamn achievement, but no, I decided I just want to finish the game. Oh well, I wasn't getting anything need two more fucking chairs. And then uh, I did watch the secret ending and I realized that I had I had to find three more of the coffins, and I found and so they're just hidden off to the side. And then there's a there's another achievement during that, like Spider Lady fight than all the little kids. You can if you throw the spears and kill them, then you get an achievement for doing that. Like I was like, okay, I get it. And I also wondered, like why, I guess in the beginning, I picked the boy not the girl, and then it's not it thematic wise, in terms of what the story is, it's actually better to choose the girl because especially how it ends with you playing as just the girl. And I realize, like the story doesn't make a whole lot of sense as you're playing it, but as I kind of listen to things, and I was like, oh, okay, it does make sense. You just there isn't a whole lot to tell you that it's down whatever path it is. Maybe if you play it again, you'll see more of what's going on. So it's it's a good game. I really enjoyed it, And like I said, it has a friend pass option that's a fit. So like if I I do want to play it again, and then like so somebody could play it with me if I played the second time, I want to do it co op, just to see what the co op is like in the game. I mean, the game is something like four hours long, so it's not like you're going to be doing things for a long time. So and then the version that I purchased was the one that includes the DLC, which is more story so not supposed to be June. June is going to be the first. It's two DLCs.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, so you should have a lot of time in June.
Speaker 1: I'll have a ton of time in June.
Speaker 2: Definish, Well, I'm saying, because you know, from what I understand, your retro rewine store is going to be closed out of business.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, well you see, plenty of time. No, I won't have plenty of time, you know, because my empire, the terrible terror empire, is growing. I own video stores, I own water parks. I have a fast food restaurant that's there with the last.
Speaker 2: Time you restaurant but a week ago, probably grease fired by now.
Speaker 1: No no, And I I also owned the police department because I was out there going police simulate the other day. So I'm the police, I'm your food, I'm your entertainment in your water park.
Speaker 2: My uh my boy Britt sent me a game to check out. Uh for where you're driving a bus, it's like a bus similar thing. So guess what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess what. I'm gonna pretend that I'm homeless and I have to walk everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have a bus and I'm gonna pick everybody up and bring them to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, that's the only way.
Speaker 2: A video store right there. Now, you don't want to go to.
Speaker 1: That, not to say that's the only way that you can get people into your store, not bust the man, kidnapp them a bus. That's right, it's it's hilarious. The that that whole thing, you know, like I said, if I went back, like the the actual store. See there there is the secondary store, which is about where you're at. Then there's the real store that I've been playing offline. That that is. You know, it's not much bigger, but it's got more stuff and better selection and more more things that have gone on because of you know, I don't want I don't like taking the things that I know in moving it like, I still want to play those things. And then there was another free game called and I don't know why I'm still playing this game. I get a hook to these games, even though in the back of my mind is this is fucking stupid. Why am I doing this stuff. There's a game called Graveyard Keeper. I guess they released a sequel to it, and so they gave the first one away for free on Steam. So I was like, oh, I'll check it out, and I started playing it, and you play as a guy that gets run over by a bus and gets transported. It's like an Isakai gets transported over near the world where you're the graveyard Keeper and you're trying to figure out how to get back to your you know what, portal will take you back home. And so you're actually keeping up a graveyard and you're like you become like the pastor of a church that's in the graveyard that you have to have sermons. But it's one of those where it's like precedure. You you learn things to build things that people want those things, so you got to build more. So you got to do these things. And I'm like a lot of it's just like, man, this shit takes so long and it's fucking stupid. And then it's three hours later. How am I still playing this fucking game?
Speaker 2: Right? You know?
Speaker 1: Because you know, Steam also wants to now that I've gone into the like the deep dark hole of simulation games, it's trying to recommend every simulator game possible, like that sex store simulator. I don't know why decided that, Hey, you should try this, And did you actually look that one up?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: The sex store simulator? Like look at the stuff, Like what you have to do to get people interested in your store? Like you just plow them outside somewhere. Look, we have this, we have this. So did they go online? Pts A figure all but none nonetheless, so We don't have a whole lot else unless you've got something else that you want to do. You have anything that you want to quickly talk about.
Speaker 2: Apparently Ivy is trying to get a hold of me about is it alone about previously decision about my credit profile? I have a great news regarding it that you know, something I never did.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, so I don't know if you've turned that feature on on the current version of iOS where it will ask who it is, that's what it was doing, right, and it'll do that type of thing, and like sometimes it just the person, the thing will hang up and then a lot of the times their system actually recognizes it now or if it answers with hi, I'm Brianna Miller and it's obviously like a recording AI, whatever the fuck you want to call it type thing, and then the iPhone will let it through because it is high and it was like, oh, this is possibly Brianna Miller. I don't know fucking Brianna.
Speaker 2: Miller because it said hello, this is IVY.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. I keep getting these ones for your loan request that you were asking about. It's it's basically where the paperwork's ready. I just need you to call me so that we can figure out because you were looking for an up to sixty thousand dollars loan and we can do that right away. I'm like, I haven't applied for any loans or anything like that. What's that face for?
Speaker 2: I started of hearing something in my ear.
Speaker 1: Oh crackling. Yeah. I think it's the wire, the wire to this. Remember when I was like losing I thought I was losing sound. I think it's actually this wire here. I think I need to get another one. I don't think it's the board, which makes me very happy because the boards aren't cheap, but this wire, if you move it a specific way, it'll just cut out all the sound. A lot of ass do with that bitch that's up there the door. Oh yeah, Actually, you know what she probably would like that she's finally decided I'm not going to run outside. You know, all these years that she was here and Kat was here, she always wanted to leave, Which makes me think something because now that Cat's not here, she just wants to hang out and chill and lay on my lap and fall asleep and do all this stuff. She's so much different now that it it when it literally it just became me. Not even like you know, because Ace was here and you know, Luna was here and everything that not just with her and Zach, but even when every all the pets were here, she all of a sudden became chill and I'm not even gonna try anymore. And it's like okay. But always always, when you know, when Reina and Cat were here, she was always trying to get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: So I don't know when I said throw her out and shut the door, I mean that this door, not the front door.
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about the front door. Oh you can toss my cat out of here with everything, but yeah, so any anything else except for how you want to destroy my cat and throw her outside. And to the wild dogs that are out there that run the streets of.
Speaker 2: The valley, there is a cat out there by the way, is there that my cats, which are neutered, they see this cat and I think it's a female cat. Every time this cat shows up by the window and they see it, they start fighting. I'm not I kid you not. They will just go at it. And I told I told uh dragon, I was like, I go, you know, I wonder if there's a female cat and that's in heat or something maybe, And even though they're neuter.
Speaker 1: They can still sense it's something.
Speaker 2: They're they're there and they're just stare at staraht next thing, you know, the fuck's wrong with you? Every time. They don't ever go play or get a little rough with each other every once in a while, but if they see that cat, it is a fool on at each other.
Speaker 1: I could just I could just see ghosts back there, looks at the cat, looks down at his work. Damn it work, come on.
Speaker 2: Doing biscuits on his dick.
Speaker 1: But she said those damn cats.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for everything.
Speaker 1: So all right, So, uh, the only thing that I had planned first for the rest of this episode that was here were these would you rather questions? So I'm going to start off like relatively light, and it's basically, you know, those types of questions that are there, would you rather do this or that? And then I can give you some some things and we can go through them. And so they go from you know, relatively easy. She's laughing because I was talking about him whacking his dick making it work. But yeah, so the last one is probably going to be the most difficult, and I tried not to make these like super disgusting type things that were there. I went through a bunch of husband. Well there is one that that is kind of disgusting, but it's not as bad as you think. Okay, So like here, this is the easiest, probably the easiest one. Would you rather want to want to have invisible legs or invisible arms? It doesn't hinder the way that you do everything, it's just that nobody can see them. Your body still reacts the same, you know, though you probably freak yourself out one way or the other.
Speaker 2: No legs that.
Speaker 1: Your legs, so you would you would still have a pelvic area right here right, Your hips would still be real, your balls are real, your your Wiener's wheel, your ass is real. But this is all invisible. So it's just the legs. So when it gets to the foot, you got a foot, it's the leg and the same thing with the arms. You you would have hands. You just wouldn't have this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I go legs.
Speaker 1: See I I I think it would be arms. I think that's the way it would go. I would hate to like look down and then not see anything, whereas at least if he were the hands, I could you you always see your hands? You don't always see like.
Speaker 2: This most of the time you're wearing pants.
Speaker 1: So true, But then it would be kind of cool to freak people out, like here comes the invisible hand around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yes, short, you know, so you're away.
Speaker 1: To go with that one, go with I would go with hands, I think, or arms? All right? So would you rather have twice as long days, meaning it would be forty hours before the day instead of twenty four or do you have twice as many days in the week with it being fourteen days versus seven days, so that way that you could have more time to do whatever like. And this would be if the normal weeks, like work week might be a little different, but your days would be you know, maybe like ten hour days instead of being full eight hours, so you would still have, you know, twenty eight hours to do whatever you wanted to do. And maybe it's a seven day work week instead of a five day work week or something like that, something relatively you take the extra week, Yeah, having a couple extra days, well, every every week's a four day weekend.
Speaker 2: It's just now I'm trying to think of I'm assuming that if it's the twice a long day where our bodies will be acclimated to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of these cars, they've been hissing at each other.
Speaker 2: Cars, I mean cats, Yeah, I know. Um, I'm trying to think if we're acclimated to how much sleep are we getting? Is its enormous?
Speaker 1: It would be your day just would be forty eight hours long. So if if we were to keep the same of like we only need eight hours, it means that you probably take two naps a day, two long rests a day.
Speaker 2: I almost feel like the week I think would be.
Speaker 1: Better having the extra days. I think the week would be better too. I know that at least, you know, here in America, they probably try to work as to death as much as possible. They'd work us at you know, if it's you're getting fourteen days, so they probably work you for twelve days and only give you two days off, and they would only give you one day during the week and during the middle of it and one at the end of it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But if it was hey, we're gonna be kind of equivalent and give you like you work ten days and you get four days off. Eh, maybe that's not so bad. Yeah, you know, and if time remained the same, Right, you still have a week as fourteen days, but it feels like a regular week, you know. So part of me, though, almost thinks that if time remained the same, then forty eight hours would.
Speaker 3: Be better.
Speaker 1: Longer day versus a longer week. Yeah, that one's an interesting Yeah, I'm kind of like in the mix of that one. All right, So would you rather live to seventy eating no matter what you want? Or live to one hundred? But you have to be a strict vegan.
Speaker 2: Seventy just seventy. I don't be a vegan for and I get to eat meat for the rest of my life. Yeah, to be miserable till I'm a hundred. Fuck that.
Speaker 1: But but what if you never you from the day you were born, you were just a vegan, and you get to live to one hundred. I mean, I'm still choosing the seventy because I don't know if i'd want to live to one hundred. Like those are like the years where you're like, you know, probably pissing and shipping.
Speaker 2: You're so tired.
Speaker 3: I just want to die, won't you let me die?
Speaker 1: Billy By? And speaking of damn can't Yeah, I it's just being the vegan thing. I get it like and eat what you want. Seventy is still a you know, pretty long life.
Speaker 2: For what it is, not even vegetarian, vegan vegan milk, no cheese, no cree correct fucking fine, not for the rest of my life, you tell him one hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can be teriyaki tofu or something like that.
Speaker 2: On the vegetables. That true.
Speaker 1: This bitch she wants to be on camera. She's just hanging out in front yelling at everybody. See, she would never do this when Kat was around. She's like, hey, pet me, pet me. And also I figured too, because I gotta get it. I gotta get a bed for when Josh and Alex and it's gotta go over there. And then I figure, you know, once I get that bed, probably it's just gonna turn to hers or his when whenever I'm in here, they're just gonna lay on top of the damn thing. Though, Is it wrong of me to not want to like super splurge on a mattress, like, well, I want to. That's something I might actually do tomorrow, is I might go to Ikea because the bed frame that I'm looking at is like sixty bucks for a full sized bed frame and if it's just mostly gonna be used every now and then, not like frame because it's fine.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Is a regular mail Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's basically what it is for fifty nine dollars, so check Amazon. Oh well, you know quality is gonna be really terrible.
Speaker 2: How often is it going to be use?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still want something that Lisas can hold up for a while and it's easy for their bang. Yeah, exactly, So that way they can bang here as they look at my mushroom in the corner, my my filthy ass shelf that I'm gonna have to spend time cleaning up and making sure everything looks nice and perfect in here for whatever, and rearranging the room because you know, really range, I have thought about it, because I was thinking about maybe if the bed's over there instead and the shelving goes over here, because I'm probably gonna get rid of that thing over there, maybe I can move one of the shelves there and then the other two against them, and then this is more room for the better. But anyway, anyway, enough said, But again I want to I also want to go to Ikea because the mattresses are relatively inexpensive for what they are, but I want to see what the quality of There's like a memory foam one that seems like it's nice for the for the price for what it is. So anyway, so we got three two more, two more that we've got here, so we both kind of agreed that living to seventy on this all right. This one's one of the harder ones, but I think it's interesting for what it is. Would you rather have a rewind button for your life that when you do it, you can only rewind ten seconds, but you can go back ten seconds at any point and you can use it at anytime, or have a fast forward button that allowed to fast forward past whatever happening in that situation, but once you do it, you can't undo that fast forward rewind. You want to go back ten seconds, I'd rather go.
Speaker 2: Back ten seconds fix something or stop something from happening.
Speaker 1: But it's ten seconds enough.
Speaker 2: Ax, wees, well, that's the planet back.
Speaker 1: That'd okay that that is a fucking fictional character and not real fucking much. You we're talking about me having a fucking rewind button ten seconds ten seconds? I see, that doesn't seem like that's a lot of time, Like what is the ten seconds going to be? Like, Okay, you're about to get hit by a car in ten seconds, but you is that enough time for you to like think, oh, how can I dodge that car? Or you always going to get hit?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: And then what are you gonna do? You're on your deathbed ten seconds, you're about to die, and you're just gonna rewind and live that relived that ten seconds.
Speaker 2: Forever until they find the cure to bring save me, the.
Speaker 1: Cure to bring me back. Oh what do you now? You're get into being Goku with a heart condition waiting for someone from the future to come and drop off a pill that's gonna save your ass. Though, Like okay, out of these two choices, it probably would be the fast forward button or maybe the rewind button versus the fast forward Like what do you want to skip? That's that's good enough to be Like, I mean, there's probably like hard things like you know, your wedding, you probably want to skip past that, and you know, you know, birth of your first kid, probably want to skip past that as well. You know, you know your first dog dying, probably want to skip past that. Those type of things I don't know, but like, I just feel like that you can't go back. But but it doesn't. It didn't state whether or not you could you forget what happened, Like if you if you fast forward and you still remember, what's the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the memory will be there. You just didn't live it.
Speaker 1: Then you just didn't live it for the moment. So it's always going to be haunting you in the back. And maybe something that you you might not have, you know, experience, might have been there right in that situation, just skipping over it.
Speaker 2: So well, if you accidentally fast forward and the girl that you've been trying to have sex with and she said she'll let you do it for one time, now you can actually experience you have the memory.
Speaker 1: You just had the memory of having sex with her for that one time where you could always rewind it and relive that ten seconds spent with her.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, I finished ten seconds. I'll finished ten seconds.
Speaker 1: She's like, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like we've been doing this forever. It's been eighty four years.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, all right, Okay, And so the last one, which is probably the hardest of the bunch with everything else, potential fuck you denied, but the other one is okay, so would you rather have to watch a video of your birth however it happened at least once a year, Okay, you have to do that, or watch how you were conceived, the whole experience of how you were conceived by your mom and dad, but only.
Speaker 2: Once probably conceived once you would you.
Speaker 1: Would be willing to watch your dad plow your mom.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like I haven't heard it, but at least it's one time and done. I mean a lot of people I've never actually walked in on my parents.
Speaker 1: People have right, if you walked in on your parents, you probably would be like, oh, okay, well I'll just do it again.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't say it was an old fucking be like, oh god, dad, go for it. No, I didn't say that you were gonna say it like I watch get it done with and never have to fucking worry about it again.
Speaker 1: But what what if? What if you you said that and then you found out that that wasn't the time that you were conceived, wasn't by your dad?
Speaker 2: Well the fact I looked just like him. Well, but this is hypothetically at least I I.
Speaker 1: Know that now you know and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Don't have to experience it once.
Speaker 1: You have to experience your.
Speaker 2: Instead of seeing me pop out of my mom's vagina every year.
Speaker 1: Did she have a vaginal birth with you? Or did was she se section?
Speaker 2: My sister was the only one that was se section.
Speaker 1: See, I'm a C section, So I'd have to watch a sea section every time, which I think I'd probably be ok with rather than my watching my parents bang you know one time, but even one time. You know, what if you find out your dad's like a two pump.
Speaker 2: Chump, I'm going it was good enough to get me here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it's not you're pregnant. What if it was like that? But if it was like you know, a pineapple party that all of a sudden and there was like all the swapping going on, and it just happened to be that your mom and dad were the last two one there only one time. Yeah, but you have to watch your mom and get like sloppy with everybody, or your dad gets sloppy with every So no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, it's not I I'd explain it to you.
Speaker 2: It's the whole experience, plain to you. It'd be the whole experience of the person who got her pregnant.
Speaker 1: But if that is an orgy, you have the whole orgy up until the point that you see. I said, the whole experience, the whole experience. No, no, no, no, my.
Speaker 2: Mom, get plaid. I don't give a fuck. One time and it's done, and it's over with and I ain't even got to worry about it again, easy said, done next Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you gotta live with that forever. Every time you look at your mom, you gotta see how she was there and whatever's experience it was. If it's like under the covers and you don't see anything great, wonderful, Okay, you you made it there, You're fine. Like they're you know, Puritan parents or something like that. Oh no, I lifted my skirts a little bit and turned down your father. You know that type of shit going on?
Speaker 2: Bitch, your show is equal.
Speaker 1: I need you now, I see it.
Speaker 2: So now I'd be easy one time, done over with whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could sit through.
Speaker 2: And like you said, if then it was over even faster done with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But wouldn't you want to be thinking, Man, do I have my dad's stroke game or not.
Speaker 2: Mine? Shit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that's it. He goes birth, But yeah, I would go birth. I'd prefer birth in that. Like I said, it's a c section. It's a c section, so more than likely I'm gonna be watching doctors lift me out of behind curtains.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it. Or you see his view of everything.
Speaker 1: See the doctor's view. I could. I could see the stomach and everything opened up. I'd rather still see that than seeing my mom get opened up. It's the truth. I don't want to watch. I don't want to watch my parents having sex. I never walked in, never heard them, nothing like that, so I don't need to see it. Now. If I was adopted, I wouldn't care. You don't know those people because you don't know them exactly, so who gives a shit? Either way, it'd be like, oh, I'm interested, how was I born?
Speaker 2: At least gotta hear their parents once, man see well, now, i'd be more worried about.
Speaker 1: That, more worried about not hearing them that your dad's not laying it down. I'm pretty sure that they did, and there was a reason probably why, yeah, exactly, but there's probably reasons why we spent so much time at you know Grandpa and Grandma's house when we were young and spending weekends there.
Speaker 2: You know, you think your dad ever showed up in his mailman outfit.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he ever showed up his mailman outfit. I'm pretty sure that did not turn my mom on. I love a man in uniform.
Speaker 2: I need you to sign for this package.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think your mom got turned on by your dad beating people up?
Speaker 2: Probably she stayed with them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, threatened his life again. Oh okay, the abuse you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh. That's it unless you've got anything else.
Speaker 2: No, no, the only thing.
Speaker 1: We say, hey, guys, go check out the PTO and Limited podcast. They are live with their ten year thing. If they were doing it on Twitch, we could not raid them.
Speaker 2: Because well we are.
Speaker 1: Well we can raid it. We did find that out last week, but I've got to do it from over here if we're going to raid anybody, but you know, nobody like Nello Angelo or anybody's on anyway. So Patrick, if people want to follow the podcast, where can they find us?
Speaker 2: Well, Twitter and Instagram, at iBOT podcast on Facebook. It be like that podcast and wherever you find your podcast? Also YouTube it'd be like that podcast, but us, not the black guys using it be like that.
Speaker 1: That's not us and Patrick. If people don't follow you.
Speaker 2: Oh you can follow me. Oh I'm just saying Twitch and TikTok at solo's Underscore six four YouTube Solo sixty four, how about you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, and the Knights of the Game Night don't dot com.
Speaker 1: They don't need to know anything about the podcast. Doesn't get his podcasts and episodes on. It's just as bad as soul as retroere re run.
Speaker 2: Hold on, we recorded an episode? Did three weeks ago? We made a video eating wings two or three months ago? Oh?
Speaker 1: Videos? Or it doesn't exist?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a videos.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it actually exists. Did get corrupt?
Speaker 2: Just like crack Donuts?
Speaker 1: Who I'd rather follow the black guys like that podcast? What a dick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why don't you go hang out with another one of your crazy x's. Oh wait you are.
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: So yes, if you want to find find me t Underscore team Underscore podcast out there on Twitter and then it's basically terrible terror podcast everywhere else that you can find your things and the next movie is going to be your next so that should be fun, and that went, Yes, you're next, I'll hook up. I'll hook you up with one. No, and I've had my Philip crazy, you know, and people not wanting to respond to you.
Speaker 2: You know, I was just thinking, though, what's that your single? Uh huh your cousin Anthony single?
Speaker 1: When when did that happen?
Speaker 2: I'll talk about it often.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, that's why I heard it the other day. I'm like, you know he had a girlfriend. I'm like, wait, he had no No longer does bro? You find out? Bro, I'll get the story offline with everything. I'm no crazy bitch. That's not what Sola says. I mean, he came in here singing fucking buck cherry dragon fly. It's a crazy bitch. No, Nope, we didn't know that. That's anyway. I did not bring up ship anyway. We're gonna say buy the Twitch with everybody that's out there, and then for the rest of y'all got anything else to say? Now now that we're not live on twitch, you can talk all the ship about Anthony met No, that's fine, I get it all right, Well then, peace, bitches.
Speaker 4: It's just my mind shut off. Anymotions not knowing where it's going.
Speaker 1: You know how it's going to.
Speaker 4: Eliza round MIAs. Start in the lens of your lions that size, I'm still reading with that no longer seat, with that reading all over your jacky bas now mine scene, my room, my saving you.
Speaker 3: So I start side side side.
Speaker 4: Did I just read roll? I'm lost in the shadows between the lions tarks only under. I can't up that feeling a sack say what this world is, jobey, because I'm still breath not re no longer say without your sw mi scene, my bread.
Speaker 3: It's just always stop so so so.
Speaker 1: Is this just illusion?
Speaker 2: Is it all inside my head?
Speaker 4: Can I stop at his confusion?
Speaker 1: And can I sleep?
Speaker 2: Rest? A?
Speaker 3: Why forward? Where can I find the White House? Why am I lost in the moments? Why am I lost in my jack?
Speaker 2: I still breathing.
Speaker 4: Without feeling your seed, without being follow your jil mine de seed, and my breath is my hope, my see.
Speaker 3: Shout the way I stopped sun so
Speaker 2: Sh