Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, anything else nine nine nine nine. In here we can talk about anything else. No, we was talking about how like we should have probably brought this up last year, but we were just kind of reflecting on the little our first little WrestleMania experience. We said we grab grabbed up Grass and signed them to a death row contract like then that m hmm.
Speaker 2: We ain't talking about that, no, man.
Speaker 1: He talked about the little recap. Sure you know what I'm saying. Let him know. We were just talking about Yeah, man, that was crazy. It was all drunk. I was like, yoah, I said, we were so drunk. I told Graham that the J Corsai Yo J Cole just dropped you was like.
Speaker 2: So what, I s.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we didn't eat nothing all day, Like we had drove all the way to Jersey to get we.
Speaker 3: Cheesecake weed and cheesecake is my day to combo.
Speaker 1: Oh, but we had to take this uber made dude try to unallive himself on the bridge. Why it took so long? We had the second most Philly dude of all time driving us.
Speaker 2: Jesus, that's what took so long for me to press the button. Dude, try to unlive itself on a bridge, and I was late. You feel me to the party, You know what I mean, niggas trying to watch the party die, but I was just late to it. You feel me, and then I've seen all the aftermath. You feel me blowing up cyber trucks and all types.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: This is what I see. This is what I seen. This is what I seen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The homelessness in uh San Francisco is fucking out of hand, right, It's fucking out of hand.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: There's like these tints that are like on the Bay Bridge right now, Like I mean, like strung up on the wires. Just you see these. It's like the that are like strung up on this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 2: That's what that is, my cousin, like blood like homeless niggas?
Speaker 4: Do you feel me?
Speaker 1: They they living on a pridge?
Speaker 4: Bro they living on a pridge.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I mean, I understand homeless. You feel me. I understand. I ain't got nowhere to sleep at I'm finna. You feel me throw this tent behind this bush or up under this little overpass or whatever. But you think I'm gonna risk my life to string a tent up on a break. First of all, if I got my guy verse skills like that, there ain't no reason I should be homeless.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, how are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Nigga should have one hundred thousand dollars paying jobs. You feel me, bro?
Speaker 1: How did you get up there? Man? You need to be a rock climber.
Speaker 2: You need to for real, you feel me x games and some shit.
Speaker 1: You feel me something about that must be? That must be where the Navy seals of the homeless live at, you know what I'm saying, Because they got they gotta they gotta be trained, you know what I mean. Or that's just like the point of no return homeless like where they is like you can't go nowhere. I'm like, bro, I just see people sleep outside of doors and at least get a good five hours. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's homeless. I would like get an Obama phone and just like stream my life and not be homeless no more. Like that would be the whole gimmick of like watch it.
Speaker 3: Yes, what does the Obama like that? Obama phone ain't just a foot phone.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen it worked, Obama phone?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You feel me and I'm a vlog my life. You feel gonna get a kick account. I'm gonna blog all the homeless nigga ship, all the bum fights.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna You're just gonna name it the Bomb Chronicles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome to BC.
Speaker 3: Y'all, BC Bomb Chronicles Nigga.
Speaker 1: Episode episode nineteen. You know what I'm saying, Go ahead and hit that like and subscribe. Super chat is on. You know what I'm saying, Oh, thank you?
Speaker 2: You feel the donation? Donation? You feel me?
Speaker 1: Shut up. Hey, I'm not gonna beg you on the street, but I beg you right here. You feel me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Cornell you said you know Cornell and Thatius is mad at each other and saying, let's seef they gonna still be mad. Sure, let's go, y'all, man.
Speaker 2: How is everybody feeling? Salute to everybody watching in the live chat, Salute to everybody on the stream, Salute to everybody listening on the audio platforms. Happy New Year. How are how we feeling on the New Year? What's going down?
Speaker 3: Busy as a motherfuckers? Always work?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Hey, Rent, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Rick came, Rick came through, so I had to pick up some master ships just so I can eat.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to leave the limp back in twenty twenty four. Man, But there they don't want a piece of it.
Speaker 2: There was the whole thing once at once, right, damn you want all in sections and breaks, and you feel me in allotments.
Speaker 1: About every two weeks. Right, I'm saying, that's see the partle gonna hit and then we can we can, we can do it. Look, I got a good one this time, got a good one. You know what I mean? You got Brian in it.
Speaker 3: I almost cussed my property manager because she texted me Happy New Year, got your rent? Don't remind me?
Speaker 1: Why would you even say that?
Speaker 3: Tell me tomorrow? Don't tell me. On the first ship at.
Speaker 1: Least said the second part. First, don't tell me happy New Year and then say that like fuck you?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Andy says, happy that my New Years didn't start with a car accident and someone putting the dumpster fire and cold, freezing, freezing cold weather? What what what happened?
Speaker 1: What what did Derby do? Now? A dumpster fire going through the freezing cold Yo? That sounds like some some mortal ship, some lord of the ring ship, Like, what's going.
Speaker 3: On that nigga derby? You're always doing some shit. It's like, I hate that. I hate that. That's where my mind goes immediately something man yo yo?
Speaker 1: Who did what? Yo? Tornado flipp into this burdened trash can full of full of knives.
Speaker 5: Now full of like you arranged from the hospital because that's where he's going next with that ship.
Speaker 1: Just just shanks from from from California Department of Corrections. Oh God, maybe it's myself, you know, saying the knife dude, shout out the knife dude in there. You know who he is? Yeah, craft, I never expect barber or something or to do that. Working in the library, you're like you've been not too likes.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, sometimes what you got nigga word for a vector?
Speaker 1: You don't want to work in the office and ship like, dude, that's good with the nice works in the office. New Year, New yeo?
Speaker 2: How did how did everybody spend the New Year?
Speaker 1: Drunk? I was drunk and I fell asleep like at eight fifty seven and I woke up like at eleven fifty one, So I got like a good three hour been there, and I was like oh, thank God, and niggas was popping off in my apartment.
Speaker 3: I nearly shattered my back. What are you doing trying dead listen ship, trying to nah? I did my regular stuff. I lost my posture and my mica. Instead of letting it drop, I tried to catch it. Put my back up a little bit, but I'm good. I fell asleep and then I woke up and led the new year and clean in my house.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I was my comfort for for for the surviving my bad back was cleaning my house.
Speaker 2: I imagine grass slapping all the old school joints. You feel.
Speaker 3: Dust I do. I actually seen y'all my Spotify playlist. It's literally all old school music. Would maybe one or two blow really man.
Speaker 1: The house.
Speaker 2: Nigga play with drifting on you junk.
Speaker 1: What d man?
Speaker 3: Don't let me have the broom in my hand start, I could fall.
Speaker 6: You're doing the genuine, you feel me? This nigga nigga doing the genuine. He make, he making the broom stand on his own, you feel me. That's how we got covid yo. But this genuin't trying to use everything. Genuine was sweeping itself. You mean you know you can't sweep yourselfing way over there.
Speaker 1: He was sweeping stuff, but it was he was sleeping good, but it was in his hands, so you know, you ain't sleeping good with what it's over there, Like, come on, gen was he was like, I was like this niggas is a s.
Speaker 2: Sorcerers.
Speaker 3: And then and then as soon as uh and then midnight hit and I started hearing firewords. But then see nothing in the in the sky. I dump and went upstairs and went went upstairs and and and slept on the floor just in case. Oh, because I'm like, nigga, I don't see nothing. I walked outside like it's kind of cold on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like boom boom. That's how fireworks go. You know what I'm saying. You hear it go out and then you five. Yeah, that's what I heard outside my window, A couple of them. Yeah. I was, I'm like, yo, I'm like right here, because I said, at least at least your back is to my window. That's cool, Thank you, bro. Appreciate that. Yeah, right through the trees. Huh.
Speaker 2: Brent says he was watching the show called Traders with the wife. We knew it was a New year when the fireworks and the gunshots went off. Yes, I didn't get no fireworks, no fireworks, no uh no gunshots.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't eve want to talk about my New year though, SOH.
Speaker 3: Sell them.
Speaker 2: That's how they said, Yo, we used to give me some chicken if you ain't know where love and.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, thanks some chicken.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people and twerkers representing you. Another edition of the public to Mese podcasts. H Happy New Year once again. I don't know if y'all made New Year's resolutions. Uh, that's that's not not usually in my rollerdex.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Probably should be, uh, you know going into the new year with intention and uh uh y'all ever made a vision board?
Speaker 3: That's right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta finish, you gotta finish on board right now. It's updated, updated, graduated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got enemy stuff from there. Every time I I did come up, I just put it up there a quarter one quarter quarter one through for break breaking down like that, the substitute teacher.
Speaker 2: I got a to do list on my two things unchecked.
Speaker 3: No, just I'll be I'll be studying analytics and stuff like that. So I kind of talk like a nerd.
Speaker 1: Scar Loochi from the from the election last year. It's count everything for the boy like Rex Ryan Man. I got no vision, boar, no resolution till anybody know your next move. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like that, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Shan no love Love get you number five. Anyways, folks, my name is Oh my god, Graham, here with Grass, here with gizzl. What's going down with my people's hopefully hopefully hopefully y'all have moved into the new year, and everything was copesthetic as far as your celebrations, being considerate with your libations and driving responsibly, drinking responsibly, and things of that nature. Uh, we're here to talk about some professional wrestling and also to to give you a bunch of bullshit here in between. So if you're watching the live chat, go ahead and hit that live hit that like button. You can hit that live button, you feel me. You really can't hit that live But unless you was on this side, or unless you got your own channel. If you got your own channel, salute to you.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Continue doing your own this now. But with that said, hit that subscribe button, hit that bell for notifications you feel me in patreon dot com, slash public enemies. That's the way, now. See just taking his hood off. Things about to get serious, you know what?
Speaker 1: That this is My New Year's resolution is to yell about more stuff.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Because the only thing that I will tell you how I spent my New Years is I watched a couple of I've been watching a couple of battle raps for the last couple of days, just catching up on things that Arsenal and Murder Moove Dope, Battle Murder Move three and oh I never thought i'd see today. Arsenal just didn't didn't come with it at all. That's second. Him just really just didn't put things in his favor. And then I had watched The rum Nitty and Loaded Lux a while back, but I rewatched it and just with new ears and just, oh my god, Loaded Lux is so fucking special.
Speaker 1: Dog Why people would have rapped with him? Like sometimes I'll just be like, oh, okay, I remember I just watched like you bo, that's hello, funny guy. I watched The Little the Twork Ship. I watched when he was going against dude, the white dude, and he was like, he was like, you said your head was shaky when you shot your first dude. The first dude that shot, he was shaking. The thing he hit was the grass. I said, Oh, okay, bro, And then then maybe want to watch Cassidy.
Speaker 2: This nigga lucks. This nigga luks tug nitty. He said, it's holding your story like a hot He masked. I can see the space.
Speaker 7: And never be killing. Y'all's standing next to me. Ain't a chasing, all right, man killing next to me, ain't a chase.
Speaker 1: It with the holes of this man.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I can see the spacing.
Speaker 3: I said, this thing is tripping, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that sh was out. Check out Geechee Geechee and hit Man, well and hit Man. That's that's that's crazy. Bank said, Lux might be the go Yeah, Lux might be the go Yeah. He go see Daylight this year. I'm looking forward to it. Twenty twenty five LUs in Daylight. It's on the it's on the calendar.
Speaker 1: That the number one with a bullet.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking for right now. That's that's what that's what I need for.
Speaker 1: Me on your vision board for us please.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: But let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You feel me because things that we ain't got to pull a bit, thing that we got upcoming, things that's already you feel me in the worst things that's already in the makings. Y I'm talking about and that's uh, you feel me.
Speaker 3: What you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's the top of the year, So you already know what the top of the year is. It's like so much movement and so much shit like going on in the wrestling world, as far as so many special shows, so many like changes, as far as like contract negotiations and all of that shit the road to WrestleMania, like all of these things to be considered. You feel me. But we're gonna kick it off. We're gonna kick it off with what we got. First of all, is this upcoming weekend we finished see the annual tradition of Wrestle Kingdom. You feel me, And I'm just gonna go through a couple of little matches that we might be interested in seeing the outcomes of. I'm not gonna go through the full card because also in addition to Wrestle Kingdom, nineteen. We also got the first annual edition of Wressell Dynasty, which is of course aw ro oh New Japan. Well kicking things off Wressell Kingdom nineteen. Y'all listen, I'm not staying up. I'm way past that. You feel me. I'm gonna check out what I check out, things that, things that I see. I'm a zoom through you feel me and see what I see. You feel me, and that's that's how we're gonna do it. But Yo, thea Suji versus David Finley for the Global Championship. That's on the board. You feel me. Also on the board, Ben, this one might be for you. Takahashi and Nito, you feel me. Running back, let's go IWGP Women's Championship. MAYU have aatani and a ZOOMI is you feel me? That's that's on the board. That's on the board.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: We got that cracking. You feel me, Shingo Takagi and to cast you feel me. This is the never open Way and the International Championship. So somebody gonna walk out of this a double champion. You feel me. And then the next day and then the next day, the next day, whoever think they Finla walk out. You feel me, You feel me, Russell Kingdom Russell Dynasty weekend, gotta see the pit Bull telling him he day, you gotta see this man. But hey, hey, that's on your docket, that's not on mine. You feel me. But what else is on the docket. The i w g P World Heavyweight Championship is on the line, that Zach Saper Junior defense against Shot of Humano. So yeah, that's cracking y'all talking about now when we talk about Wreussell Dynasty, when we talk about the first ever wrestled dynasty, Yo, the Suji gotta run it back to back. You feel me, and he gonna face off against Jack Perry.
Speaker 1: You feel me. That's funny. It looks just like.
Speaker 2: Like the mirror body version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like the mirror boy version, like the butterfly fan like you step on like you step on a twig. It off, boom, Jeff Japanese.
Speaker 2: Start now speaking of the butterfly fact, you feel me. I'm talking about Mercedes Monette domb went from the caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly, is flourishing and in her years, you feel me. These are actually metaphors that she's actually, uh, you feel me, been producing and and you know what I'm saying putting out there about you feel me, what's going on in her life and how she feel about things going on. But you know, talking about this weekend, you feel me, we we won't. Mina, you feel me, but Monet changes everything you feel me. So not only is the new Japan Strong Women's Championship on the line, but Mina is putting her a Rev Pro Women's Championship on the line as well. So, uh, Mercedes Monee might walk out three belts. You'll talk about three belts Monet, and the motherfucking belt Collector season is upon us, you feel me. And speaking of Belt Collector season, the Young Bucks are returning back to Japan, you feel me. They're facing off against the Great o' Khan and a mystery upon it the Ideas tag team and far on the line. Omas is over and Noah, he probably won't make the trip. But who will be making the trip Ricochet as he will be facing off against Zach Saber Junior at Russell Dieyn the sty and returning to the ring is Kenny Omega facing off against Gabe Kids. So that's that's what we're looking at as far as Russell Kingdom and Russell Dynasty. You feel me, the one and only Kenny Omega back, You feel me Finna do his sting thing. You feel me. I'm talking about I'm excited, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about I don't know how y'all feel about it, but it's big action. I'm talking about. It's big action.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't wait to see it next week.
Speaker 1: On Twitter. Man at work at seven in the morning our time. When was it started seven hours ago? Oh? Man, I'm gonna be like, damn, that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna look at everybody's acting. Oh snap, I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh Kenny is still amazing. Okay, was mad as Ship who.
Speaker 2: Was talking about the crazy turn.
Speaker 1: The wrestler. Nobody's talking about it, Tony Kin, What the hell?
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, Bang Bang bang A contracts that are expiring, and Gabe Kid is one of them. His new Japan deal is coming to an end, so who knows if he's going to re sign with the company or if he's going to make that trip out west. You feel me and see what they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do over there.
Speaker 2: Aw, maybe Nigga might get w W I D. Who fucking knows. I've got a couple of other people on the line here as far as contracts and where they stand at this particular moment. So we talked about Gabe Kid and his New Japan deal coming up. In addition to Gabe Kid, TJP and Kevin Knight also have deals that are expiring with New Japan. Jordan Grace and TNA. It looks like her deal is coming to an end. As of January nineteenth, TNA Genesis looks to be her final date at this moment. She is currently scheduled to face off against Tessa Blanchard at that show. AJ Francis has officially re signed with TNA once again be up for another contract. I think that's an amazing move. I think that's definitely smart considering the landscape and how things are kind of shaken out, and I think in twenty twenty five he has a real opportunity of becoming the TNAH. I'm just gonna throw that out there. Kushita, his TNA deal is coming up. Mike Bailey, he wrapped up in October, but his deal actually ran through the end of twenty twenty four, so he is now free and clear and expected to join aw Trent seven as well his deal among many others. And I think Baron Corbin, along with Tiagan Knox and Indie Hartwheel should be free and clear as well, considering their ninety day no compete clauses. So salute to everybody on making their next move. They best move. You'm talking about.
Speaker 1: New Japan. Gotta stop doing that though, nigga Beside the new on one year deals like all the way to January second, they know your show is January third and then ship in January first.
Speaker 4: Yo, sick.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: That's basic, that's basic senior year economics right there, bro.
Speaker 4: And they know and they ain't never learned their lesson.
Speaker 5: They did it with Shen's Key, with a j they did it with the Good Brothers, they did it with more teams. They're like, yo, man, look you, we're gonna reup you on it. After that one year and then like there was like I got some bad news, You're really gonna hate me, don't be mad at me type energy when they didn't.
Speaker 1: Resign shit own listen, like you ain't gonna believe what happened. They listen, this is Chrubacca. Okay, Chewbacca paid me a lot of money to come over there, So yeah, man, they gotta stop doing that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year to everybody in the chat. Happy New Year, especially to the Black Wrestling Cash Gang always and forever. You feel me. I'm talking about big salute, big action. You feel me. I hope that y'all New year is wonderful and prosperous. You feel me? More money, you feel me? mOsm on the way you know talking about Yes, indeed, Also, I've seen a shirt. I'm Finela, I'm finna, I'm finna hollow because I've seen, I've seen, I've seen some ship. You feel me. I got a little cash app. You feel me. I might need to send niggas way you feel me? But yeah, yes, indeed, yes, indeed, where do we start with things? You feel me? A w is now on Max? Did anybody watch the live stream on Max itself?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Here or in the chat progress?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was Chris. I ain't see no no visual problems. John was kind of clean.
Speaker 2: My heart is melting. Luther Frankie, Happy New Year. She's amazing, beautiful, great person.
Speaker 1: Talk to like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: I love it, kid, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Pretty women talking.
Speaker 1: Sports talking real ship too. Shut up, bro, you can't beat that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so you said the stream was pretty crisp. How was the experience? No buffering? Like uh, like like Netflix and all of that.
Speaker 3: I think the reason why I don't think a lot of people watch Max like they watched Netflix, so I don't think they will ever run into that problem per se. And I hate to say like this, but a lot of people ain't gonna watch a w on Max either, so they ain't got to worry about that either.
Speaker 2: Got you, Got you?
Speaker 3: The audio is still kind of annoying though, like when they ran through the crowd through the car you heard random, I'm like, that is not a crowd, that is that is a sound bite?
Speaker 2: Oh got it?
Speaker 5: I think I think the reason why it's probably like crispy, like streaming everything that because they have a history of doing like a lot of live streams, because they live stream like NBA games and the NCAA tournaments and things like that, like a lot.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what you're saying about like nobody watching Max.
Speaker 5: The reason why nobody watches Max is Max be fumbling the fuck at everything they do, Like they took out half of their own library.
Speaker 4: I'm like, y'all own this, y'all know that. Y'all know, y'all own everything that Warner Brothers does. Y'all know I just put that on there whenever you want, right, y'all don't.
Speaker 3: Know they took out what Static Shot took.
Speaker 5: Out Static Shot Billy and Mandy h. I know they took out Dexter like years ago.
Speaker 3: Like we're paying for this shit? Why are you?
Speaker 1: It's twenty gros watch the wire and shut up.
Speaker 5: It's like twenty five dollars or something crazy like that a month for like the the premium like packets that they have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like right, and then like I think one something for like the year if you don't want to pay for a monthly thing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: It's like I checked on there recently because I thought they were gonna do some deal for the new year.
Speaker 4: It's like two twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah right right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I get like I'm getting max Like when I feel like it, I'm like, yo, like I get don't watch it and I get it like three months over here, I'm like nah.
Speaker 2: But concerning aw and where they're heading right now what they got going on? They they simulcast on Max. Apparently I don't know how true this is, and please don't quote me on this because I literally just saw this on a Twitter post and I don't even remember where I saw. But they're they're supposed to be getting additional additional fees for the weekly stream on Max, and I don't know, maybe that's factoring into some of the decisions that they're making. Like first off, they they're they're changing the theme songs to the shows, like apparently the Saturday Night is all right whatever, the Elton John Joint is coming back for Collision, and then in regards to Dynamite, the new theme song is I'm so excited by the Pointer.
Speaker 4: Sisters, I said, nigga, a Pointer sisters, y out, what are we doing? I'm not mad at it, but I was like, Yo, it's kind of like it's really random.
Speaker 3: It did catch me on God, but the guy who was cleaning his house for New Year's Eve to similar music.
Speaker 1: Kind of just like, oh shit, a nigga probably got that song for Christmas? I did.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go buy mel Vinyl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know, like what this does to jump into want to watch the show. I thought I thought the previous theme song was fine, but I mean, hey, if you got it. My thing, My thing is I enjoyed the song, but not for this show.
Speaker 3: Long term. I'm like, it feels like it started off like low mhm, Like it didn't even it didn't even come off. I'm curious to see Tony Khan's playlist. Yeah, it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Probably got a lot of red hot chili peppers.
Speaker 3: Your kids.
Speaker 1: Stupid, Yeah, probably listen to that a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that's the if that's the permanent theme song, we gotta cope. Tony conn is.
Speaker 2: An analytics nigga.
Speaker 3: I bet you.
Speaker 2: Sat on their little uh the little n B, A little celebrity basketball games, nigga bricklayers and all the niggas. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: James don't James much song calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, run it up, run the funk up, Gizzle. You wanted to talk about the ae W title picture and where they're at with that, So what what what's uh? What is concerning to you about the A A W title picture or what stands out to you about the A W title picture right now?
Speaker 1: Well? Uh, you know, like you know, first off, you know how they started the show started off the new year on a w max I mean with Mox, you mean talking about I'll break the title before I let somebody beat the champion over me, nobody deserves it, and I'm like, yeah, we're supposed to say as a champion. And then it was like, yo, we having this match to see who's gonna be the the contender between Swerve and all them, and then you have Hangman talking his shit, feeling his way in and even the match that they had last week, like just like having four people fighting or just it just seems like it's just throwing stuff at the wall like a dream, you know what I mean, you're just hoping something happens by having a whole bunch of people attacking at once. What do you think is just a twenty v one nigga? Like when Mike starts saying that it's gonna be hilarious because like because like even MJF, like MJF gave a little like I'm coming for the title. I'm like, uh okay, So it just it just like seems like they don't they don't know what they're gonna do or they're just hoping something sticks out more than anything else, you know what I mean. It's like a listen like we know, like whe of them Kanye listening parties. You try to see e Gauge.
Speaker 2: Everybody's reaction like, oh okay, maybe him like you're not really doing nothing.
Speaker 1: But what y'all think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not performing? But he like not performed. He like not not performing. You feel me Like it's like it's like a it's like a weird gray area type thing. So I have here a list of people that are the kind of in the aw title picture orbit and you know, we can kind of evaluate, you know, what we think is is happening with each of these people or where we we think the the ultimate direction that they're heading is of course Moxley as the champion, Adam Copeland or Cope. Well, we'll get to that. Uh, Hangman, who appears to be making a side quest with Christopher Daniels and Orange Cassidy somewhere in there. I don't know necessarily what's going on with those two, but Christopher Daniels and Hangman are doing something. But Hangman, given that he was just in the title match along with j White, who made his intentions clear that he's still coming from the title because he had that that visual victory that they gave him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Jeff Jarrett who threw his name in the hat because he said the last outlaw needs one more ride and he wants a W gold this year, so he's making a stab at it. MJF. As Gessel mentioned, Uh, he made his claim to you know, to say he wants his a W title back and he doesn't care if Moxley burns aw down to the ground. He doesn't give a fuck about that, even though he has aw tattooed on his fucking ankle. I don't see how you can say that you don't care, but you got it. So m JF. Swerve who was in that the number one contender's Gauntlet. And then of course, uh, Darby Allen. I don't consider roder Strong because it's Roger Strong.
Speaker 1: Just you know what, you're there for, a dog, your hands in the air, guy.
Speaker 2: All right, bang bang? Than Ultimately I think they're going Darby in this uh, to be honest, but it's it's interesting to see all the new people that are throwing their names in the half saying he wants his title back. M JF and and the light go ahead.
Speaker 3: Then Darby lose one of his lives. Last week.
Speaker 2: Down the Stairs Condinal Classic. I think he won his last Continental Classic.
Speaker 3: Max. I think they did a segment. I think it's either on a collision or rampage where Mocks and them legitimately stumped Darby's face in with the chair of Brian Dames and just threw them down the stairs again. And I'm like they did, and they gonna be back next week.
Speaker 2: You will ready to crash a semi into the Jack Perry's truck and set somebody on fire with a flame door.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have He's gonna have a real Trojan horse, like from like the fifteen hundreds. He's gonna build a horse. He's probably building a horse right now. He's going there and it's gonna explode and he's just gonna start running into people.
Speaker 2: So somebody who made their claim to want the aw title back, and you know they're they're doing this whole casino gondlet match next week to determine who's gonna be the number one contender in face Mocks. I think in two weeks at maximum Carnage, it's a special Dynamite that they're putting on. I think it's a Spider Man crossover event type of deal. So they're doing that. But Swerve was in the number one contenders, or at least the number one slot in the Casino Gadtlet triple threat with j White and Roger Strong. And he ain't gonna make it to the Casino Gauntlet because rich enough.
Speaker 1: He's it was the toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Bro to the paper.
Speaker 1: He turned into Ricky Spanish dug. He's Rickey Spanish. Now he's Uncle Ricky. He's not Ricochet anymore. He's rick He's Rico. He's even Rico like he's everybody has the Uncle Ricky, the like the staff people. I do so so yo, he's Spanish.
Speaker 4: You you want to throw this set up out there a little bit more grammar. You are you ready for this like to be an open topic?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: So I say nothing to U c J. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: It's all good. They brawling out on the floor, right. You feel me out on the island on his own. You feel me trying to make his way back into the ring. But lo and behold that that wasn't in the cards. You feel me, We talk about the ship that's on the car ship, this on the docket. You feel me, as we've been speaking here, and that that wasn't in the cars, not for my brother, not in the new twenty twenty five, No no, no, no no. This night Ricochet said that revenge is mine and it is a dish best served cold. So he pulled up on Swerve with and I don't know why they specified, but a pair of golden scissors, and he just in his suit, looking real nice and cleanked up. You feel me, I will admit, and I will tell you that you feel me. With the aviator shades, you feel me and all of that you know I'm talking about. He did his thing, but them golden scissors instead, this man swerved right there in the Finno head You feel me?
Speaker 3: Uh man.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And this was a gruesome, gruesome scene that just continued with this man laughing and head button this nigga and got blood all over his his shirt and swerved dripping blood everywhere. It was. It was quite. It was quite the scene. I will say that much.
Speaker 1: Ben.
Speaker 2: What do you think about this? How this this whole thing played out? This this this I guess this this shift in Ricochet's character and what does this mean for these two go forward?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: That's that's what let's open it up here.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the CJ had it right on the money, like he definitely went over the edge after the toilet paper thing last week. And we had said it a couple of weeks ago that we were in favor of this shift, and I kind of hit some bumps when he started leaning into the Andrew Tait side of things and they were on an uproar and everything like that. But I really enjoy the part where he's not so delusional where he thinks like, Okay, well these people are laughing with me, not laughing at me, because it's like you see one of those movies where it's like the kid is trying to be cool and he gets the clothes and he starts talking cool and everything like that, and then somebody just fells in his face like you not that nigga, And that was it this way thep call and.
Speaker 4: He was like, yo, I'm perfectly fine with not being that nigga, but that nigga not.
Speaker 5: Gonna be breathing through who's hand and not toilet paper giving it to the crowd, telling him to throw it at me like, nah, we're not gonna have this. And I like the fact that he had a shift in that character, and because it was very like it had some traits of like the Chris Jericho like Learning Tree where he was kind of oblivious to the crowd just being like, oh, like you suck and everything like that, where.
Speaker 4: He was like, nah, they love it, like they think I'm that guy.
Speaker 5: But the look on his face after the toilet paper thing happened and him just snapping like that, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love the shift and everything that they've done.
Speaker 5: Some people were criticizing the chair shots and everything like that, and I feel like that's a little nitpicking, but you know, we're always going to find something to be upset about.
Speaker 4: But overall, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: I love the fact that he is doing something different and all of the the little things that he was adding on to it with the laugh and he wasn't really even headbudding swerve. He was just like just leaning on this nigga, this hock and ship and was like, Yo, you think you're gonna you think you're gonna make me look like this, Like after I bought all these suits, after I after I sat here tried to like recreate myself, like, nah, I really I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Gresh, what say you? He snapped like a proper light skin, So I expected all of that to happen. Yes, this is come from a middle age, a middle a middle brown man. So yeah he popped, Yeah and uh swerve. Yeah, you kind of asked for that, brother.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I can't even defend it. I can't even like get mad at. I'm like, you kind of asked for that. Like you never to throw paper paper, get paper towels thrown on me. We're gonna have to. It's on site for life after that. I'm gonna treat you like I'm gonna treat you like his recess. We're gonna we're gonna fight every single day.
Speaker 2: I like that. I think the ultimate thing to take away here is Ricochet might have been right for the move bro like this wind. If you ever had like I had, or seen this much consistent conversation about what Ricochet is doing from a character standpoint, like this is working, you know what I'm saying, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do we see him changing his wrestling style or is it just gonna be the same.
Speaker 2: I sall uh was that G Diction said he needs to change his style in order for this to kind of be successful. I don't know if he necessarily needs to change his wrestling style because his character feels that there would be no aw without Ricochet. He feels like, yeah, they can do this, but they don't do it like Ricochet. And if they feel like they can do it like Ricochet, I'm stabbing these niggas in the head with the parises.
Speaker 4: Follow up follow up, G Dixon says he can't go out there flipping.
Speaker 5: I think he could do it in a way comes off as like menacing or like like he's showing off and everything like that, where he can look like an asshole while he's doing it. And we saw Poc change some of his style to like a more like submission base. But I feel like he can add some of that stuff in because we saw what he can. He can tweak his style, because we saw him do that with with Brody King, with the way that he won that match, so we know that he has it in him to like tweak it a little bit as far as like taking away the flips and the showy moves and everything like that all together. I don't think that's in the cards, But I had a question that I wanted to ask. Do you guys do you think m v P re evaluates Ricochet as as a potential uh new hurt Syndicate member or do you think he's still like nah.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: Yo, he gotta he got Yeah, he was like he could. He did that with his para syst. I mean he could flip with a pair of scissors. Niggas. We're gonna have to get him on the squad boy, Yo, Bob, you see that ship and he just had them. He just brought them in like nobody checked them with nothing, you know, like he shout out the security.
Speaker 2: I mean the scissors. The scissors matched to Hurt business colors. Yo.
Speaker 1: He did that for a reason. He was trying to send a message more ways than one good thing. He didn't you know that. Yeah, definitely. I think he's looking at the m v PS like you're probably putting that car back together. He probably know he was stabbing nigga. That's definitely the hurt. We need that hurt the syndicate. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, how, I like, how in your mind he doesn't have any more cards printed up. He just has to tape the.
Speaker 8: Old I'm saying cost nigga, but cards made you funny about the card, bro.
Speaker 2: The card literally just says m v P the Hurt syndicate. And there's like nothing on it, Like there's no there's nothing on the back. You feel me. There ain't no phone number or nothing. There's no way to contact m v P.
Speaker 1: Is just you have this.
Speaker 2: This card is like a golden ticket really wanting ship. You feel me, Like, where do you cash this in? At? What do you do to say? Yo, I'm with the ship? You feel me? I want to suck it.
Speaker 1: It's just to stab somebody.
Speaker 3: Really did go reverse really walker on his nigga, Like instead of slapping with a golden ticket, he stabbed his ass with golden scissors repeatedly, repeatedly, and.
Speaker 1: It looked at him, was like, yeah, I just do flips And that was a going to space like looking at looking when you just do flips, some motherfucker that's all I do.
Speaker 3: Huh he said, you lose?
Speaker 2: Wow? That was that was nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally.
Speaker 2: He did that ship man uh absolute man aws o Max Man. I don't know what else to say about it. You feel me, But I thought that was a good show. You feel me? Overall? I was impressed by the direction with some people are going. I will say this, I am very disappointed in the direction of Hangman, very disappointed in the direction of Hangman. But everything else, like, I can't say that I'm gonna complain too much about I.
Speaker 3: Feel like the show was more so they went to say route this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I have one other thing to fucking complain about. I'm not gonna cope.
Speaker 1: This is his last form? The fuck is what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Why is it this is just called him Brazor?
Speaker 2: Why can't yeah, yeah, leave right. I don't even want to hit leave go. It wasn't supposed to actually go.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. But yeah, like what I don't you feel me?
Speaker 2: Like we we want to expand the the the the. I guess the competitors for Max's a W title in this in this story or whatever. I don't really see how this ups the ante for either side for real, because you're not really an a W or original nigga for like, you just got here, feel me, and when you got here your name was different. You only been here a year, you already changed your name nigga, who are who is you?
Speaker 4: For real?
Speaker 2: Like, and you say you want to step for us, Like I'm confused about it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, Cope, you have an identity crisis, my brother, you can't lead us.
Speaker 3: And this funny thing is people saying, oh aw did this? This was this niggas I did?
Speaker 1: He literally pitched it, pitched like a year ago. Didn't he talk?
Speaker 3: He was like he was like the Raidedar Superstar Adam Coplan is too worthy, So just cope. That's why he That's why he pitched the cope open. You you should have just like I don't know, bro, you should just fall for the.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 5: You're gonna offer them anything you get, like, hey, look I when I'm done here, I come back here, I give y'all back the name anything.
Speaker 4: But like the Raidar.
Speaker 1: Superstar, cope.
Speaker 5: It just like, I don't know what what is less clunky about it because it still sounds very clunky. It sounds like when you wanted to create a wrestler in the old w games, when the wrestler like they didn't have the names on there, so you just had to pick out a bunch of names for like to be said, like by the announcer, that's what this ship feels like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh yeah, that remind me Miles was joh ooh what am yo?
Speaker 5: They would be shipped like that, like I thought. Honestly, I thought it was a joke because I missed that part, like I missed the interest. And I came back in and I saw people posting like the the the graphic, and I was like, this ship gotta be a joke. I was like, there's no way someone actually green with this. This got past like a focus group and and they were like yeah, we like, yeah, we go with this. Pulled a trigger on if somebody actually sat down and made a graphic for it is and they're like, yeah, put you through.
Speaker 2: He's og veteran status.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: What he says go about his character and he wants to be cope and we all got to cope with that ship because it is not cool.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's the I think that's the fun. I think that's the thing about it too. It's not like he's doing anything different. He's literally edged.
Speaker 2: And I think he's just so lost without that identity, without being able to be edge. Adam Copeland just wasn't good enough, It wasn't good enough to just be yourself like you didn't you didn't have a good idea. You feel me off the bat, so you was like, fuck it, if I can't be edged, I'll just be me, you feel me. And now you're saying you don't even want to be you no more like people call you in your real life. Maybe I never heard that until like two years ago. So that's just a thing that he's doing now. Cool, I guess. I guess when when he realigns with Christian Cope and Cage or Cage and Cope fountains, I don't know, bro, Like, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Definitely the B side of the group. Now your name's not going for the mind anymore, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Just he's overthinking it. He's thinking about this ship way too hard, like he said, like like you said, like the raidedar superstar Adam Copeland, it's too too worthy. But he said, also, but if I'm looking at a Marquee Cope versus Mox, huh huh, motherfucker, you didn't do anything to excite me or make me feel like this is a bigger fight.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing too, Just the thing too. It ain't gonna be Cope versus Mox. It's gonna be Cope versus John Mox because Mox is the inside nickname. It ain't his actual name, Nigga, don't. They don't even acknowledge him as Mox. It's it's literally wrestling call with him Mox because they don't want to say Moxley all the time.
Speaker 1: Right this, this coach ship just feels This coach shuit feels like something that Tony Kahn said okay to like a year ago and then forgot as soon as the ship happened. Was like, Yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, God damn it, he did ask me.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I guess man, you have fun many Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck he's doing. That's uh, that's not that's not the way for me. I don't don't.
Speaker 3: It's just at this point, that's what it's like.
Speaker 2: It's just at this point, for real, like, I don't I don't see what the fuck he got going on or why he thinks this is a good idea, But apparently he does, and that's what he's rolling with, you feel me? So I'm gonna just let him cook you feel me because they say that's what we're supposed to do. Sometimes we're supposed to just let things play out. So I'm let this play out. But uh, I'm gonna call your edge, Nigga, I'm gonna call your edge. I know you want to be edged and that's why you cope right now because you can't cope with not being edged. So there we go. That sucks. Wow, you know it's gonna make me feel better about this.
Speaker 4: Drop that track, Chrispy.
Speaker 1: Jesus damn right, I've been starting this.
Speaker 2: J Yes. Next week is uh n x T New Year's Evil? What's on the card? What are you excited about? Are you excited for it at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm excited for a lot of it, minus the Eddye Thorpe part, Like I.
Speaker 3: Don't they still other thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, he got I mean he gotta be there. But you know, like I like that. You know it's gonna be a lot of returns. I'm saying, shout out and then get back in the ring. Yo, this is what I'm excited for. Graham, Yo, Lexus King versus Charlie Dempsey to see who is Regal's real son?
Speaker 2: This is not real son?
Speaker 3: This is the setting.
Speaker 2: But I guess I guess yeah, regal picking and choosing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pick your old kid bro like no, Barry saying, hiss Dad. He was like, Yo, better than Brown better? Lexis king you see that haircut? Look at I'd like to know. I can't wait to see. We also got Trick Williams and over Femmy. What I'm saying, Oh yeah, and Eddie Thorpe there too. You go to see, yo, this is this is gonna be a great way to get Yeah, that's what Eddie Thorpe is there for. You said we need Eddie thorp'son there. You what I'm saying, You gotta take all these finishers and get pinned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody's gotta take the pin.
Speaker 1: Somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Michael Champion says, if with me don't win, I'm not gonna be too mad. But I think, uh, pull the trick, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Might as well. I mean, oh yeah, the fate of Ford after the Teminer and the number one contender core j Lola Weis. I'm saying, getting her shot after you know, winning and ship Colonie Jordan her belt back and Stephanie Vancour thank you, yo, that's gonna be fucking insane. So yeah, yeah, so everybody's gonna die. Stephan Stephanie and La Man I don't know, shout out, but you know we got this a regular six women Yo yo, gg Dolan bike and Shatzi bike. You know what I mean. Glad they bag open sa town business. Shouts the Shatti from the town.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Shatzi from the town.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Getting back with gg Dolan, coming back to fight her her fallen friends. I mean just Jay C Jane, I mean, but you know, Jasmine Nixon, Fallon Henry the best name of the business. Shout the Fallon because the name is.
Speaker 2: Fallon, fatal in Florence versus g Shot, g S. T and Who Tatum Pasley and okay cool name the golf girls. Yeah, the go pretty much Vampire Diaries type ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blood the craft, the craft with the craft with a tank, Nigga.
Speaker 2: Stiff as a board as a feather, stiff as a board. I remember the craft man.
Speaker 1: His girlfriend in it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Valancourt, I like him too. You're the deuble mama.
Speaker 1: Yo. Man. You know he really turned on his mom for some titties. They didn't even take that bit of it was the first play. He was like, you know what, se how I see it?
Speaker 4: Nigga? Hey, who was the first president? I was the first president.
Speaker 1: I have been electricity little not been Frankly you kidding.
Speaker 2: I say Alligator's onery because they ain't got no too breds ship like that goes on in the world that you just don't know about.
Speaker 3: On this show.
Speaker 2: New Year's New Year's e age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got age. I mean he's got to be on the run man. That was then there tip to murder that he did this, but he's stole a nigga. Smile man, that's burglary.
Speaker 5: Then he uh, he doubled down this week by attacking Cedric Alexander.
Speaker 3: Attacked I noticed that. Yeah, real ship though, Yanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we got one more match, rock Stand versus Julia. Oh yeah, Julia versus rock Sanne. I'm calling this my match of the night because I think this is gonna be fucking hilariously amazing.
Speaker 2: Just gonna say the same thing.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be the match of the night, Like Geezy, he's gonna be that hard.
Speaker 2: I think this is when they hit the ejectocito button on Rocks and Perez and Center. Come on up, go ahead, you feel me. It's gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Man Spectacular fashion too. She's about to twist you up.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you should make what we're finna make NXT more hard hitting anyway. You feel me. We just did the talent exchange. You feel me, Marifuji Finna come over from you feel me and turn up old niggas. You feel me. You know, you know, you know, you know it's time to do it. You know it's time to do it. But yeah, that's a New Year's Evil. I hope you all enjoyed the show. Whatever they got going on with with Eddie Thorpe being involved in that match. We all know that he is there for one specific reason, and one reason he's here for. He's gonna skate one song and one song only.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: That's it, Pinfall submission, that's what you're here for. Thanks for coming. See you at the pay window on your way out. You feel me. Make sure you feel me, turning your badge and all that shit and all that, because you know who knows who we got You feel me? New Year's Evil, you know I'm talking about. That's a next week on NXT.
Speaker 4: But damn, actually.
Speaker 2: Before that, before that, we got Raw on Netflix. That's a January sixth, New Year's Evil is January the seventh and Raw on Netflix. I mean, shit, it's gonna be on Netflix. I guess there's nothing to say else about that. Like we said last week, we feel like they got all the streaming issues sorted out. Wwe' is not gonna have twenty seven million, sixty something million, you feel me live viewers all joining in trying to see what the fuck the deal is. So I think we're in a safe zone, you know what I'm saying when it comes to that. But Ben, how do you how are you feeling about uh Raw on Netflix and what we got on the docket for that show.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling pretty confident that they'll get a good amount of viewers like coming in and trying to see what the buzz is about. I don't think, like you said, it's not gonna be anything close to the Jake Paul or the NFL or what they did. But I think they'll bring in a nice number with the card that they have Solo Sokoa versus Roman Reins. I'm like a lot of people saying like that, is going to probably end up being the main event. But I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that because after the final segment that Seeing Punk and seth Ron's had on Monday the Row, there's no way that I think that'sho the main event over this because they were just it was straight shots, like to like they were going for the juggular each time Seeing Punk basically saying like, yo, man, you was dick eating the whole time you was here. You had to You had the company's boot in your mouth. The nasty nigga that was in charge, you were his favorite, you were his pet project. I didn't like him, so I was standing on business with that, and and uh, seth Ron's coming back and just saying like, Yo, they threw you out and the w no one wanted to deal with you.
Speaker 4: You came back here because you were broke.
Speaker 5: And you like just saying all the things that Uh, echoing some of the things that Hangman said about him calling him a cancer and saying like, Okay, the only way that we deal with cancers, we.
Speaker 4: Cut you out.
Speaker 5: The way that they the intensity that they had in the shots that they were taking, I don't think there's any way that this doesn't mean event because anything else main events. It's not fair to to what they you know, to what they built in the last year and even in the last like month, the intensity that they've had.
Speaker 4: CJ looked like you want to say something, that's what I see they set up like.
Speaker 1: Man, but na, I pretty much agree with you. I want to see no goddamn rot raise the souls of cold who even owned this. Niggas ain't even old. Supposed to be wrong. They're supposed to be here just for today. Yeah, like you like you a little cousins coming over because you know how to play the piano, like you want to take to play piano every day. Like, no, nigga, I don't want to see these niggas. We probably gonna see these niggas on Friday, so your Cody Rose gonna be there, Like come on, man, you're building up an unrealistic expectation, like every these niggas go be here every week. You might go showcase the niggas you got. You got, hell the people like you might as well have seeing Punk go like he's your, that's your you know, like he's your you know, he's he's your, he's your Josh Allen, you know what I mean, He's got to be the one to do everything.
Speaker 2: Gresh, what do you think is going to be the better match? Roman versus Solo or Seth versus seeing.
Speaker 3: Punks as someone who uh saw Roman versus Jay? So the first Tribe will come back live in person. That shit gonna be asked because Solo is not as good as Jay, so we gotta deal with that ship. So I'm going to go with c and Punk versus several is gonna be the better match for sure, because yeah, they love the dispew Oh, no one will interfere, and everybody is going to interfere. You're going to see Jacob kick Roman. You're gonna see tom Otanga his way on down there to throw a chair in Roman's face. You might get a smell from the Rock at some point. It's gonna be a whole bunch of bullshit. So I would tell you this, if versus Solo main events, the Rock is definitely coming back. If it does not main event, then we know what we know what the deal is. We know he ain't coming back no time.
Speaker 2: So another question, c J. I'll throw this to you first, and Ben the you can chime in if you want to which one of these matches has the more likelihood of like a definitive conclusion rather than a dusty finish or somebody else getting involved to extended or do we get something from both of these matches that that that story and have a reason to come back around to either Roman versus Solo again, of course the bloodline is going to extend, but does this extend in a way where Yeah, So that's that's just my general question. Which one of these matches has a has a better uh, has a better opportunity to have a definitive conclusion as like, this is what it is, like Roman wins the tribal combat or Roman loses the tribal combat or Seth beats seeing punk or seeing Punk beats Seth.
Speaker 1: Like I think it's the latter. I think it's definitely Seth and seeing punk because seeing punks and already said that. Listen, I'm not even thinking about you right now, nigga, Like I'm trying to I'm trying to get the title. Like so like he I don't I want to say that he's looking past you know, like you don't do a pull apart broad with somebody that you're looking past. But like, but I think that that has the because you can because either one of them could lose and they can still fight again, you know what I'm saying, especially if the like with this this Roman ship, so man, they're gonna have so many but everybody might come out dog man. Everybody's taking pictures with niggas like they're gonna have the whole family out there. Man, that Rakishi might show up everybody dog like. It's gonna that has nefarious means written all over it. Because you can't spell bloodline without nefarious. You probably can't, but.
Speaker 2: You can't excuse you don't care. Okay, gotcha? Yeah, I thought I'm just trying to throw it back to you.
Speaker 4: You was wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 2: That saying right.
Speaker 1: But there's gonna be so much going on in that inn, that tribal combat match, you might have to put it on first. Because even if even if you put it on first, the Rock has still come out. I think they're not gonna come out regardless. It ain't gonna matter.
Speaker 2: I think the Rocket is too self centered to not want that.
Speaker 1: Spot, especially at the Red one.
Speaker 3: This way, if they have Cody come out and the Rock teases another involvement with Cody, then we know he ain't studying the blood line no more?
Speaker 1: Gotcha the Rock taking across Roads?
Speaker 2: What else? What else on the list for this show? What else can we discussing? Open the conversation too?
Speaker 5: Okay, the women's in the Continental Title tournament? Is we already know we're gonna get in the finals. You're live Rokire versus the Coda Kai excitement levels for everybody just going around the board because like Kujo called this and I chimed in later and co signed what he said. So I'm a thief, but uh, well.
Speaker 2: We know the board.
Speaker 4: You're starting with Grammas, what are your excitement level?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you have?
Speaker 4: What excitement level do you have for this match? And what do you feel like?
Speaker 5: You know, where's gonna rank on Match of the night, because I feel like this is gonna be match of the night.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that this is the finals and it's actually for the following week. They're doing this in a January thirteenth, so they're letting it breathe from You're good, You're good. I just realized this like maybe like two hours ago, that they were you feel me letting us breathe. But I think that this is dope one because it's like two of our fandoms against each other.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: It's the bird Lady Agenda versus the coldest you know what I'm saying. And it's like, that's that's that's fire to me. I think that's fire, you feel me. But yeah, I think that that definitely has the opportunity to be a really good showing. I think Liar's gonna take it. To be honest, I think Lira's gonna take it. I just I just feel like it would if Dakota wins it. I feel like they got to do a shift in in who Dakota is as a character. But I think Lira's gonna take that. But yeah, that's that's what I think.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll stay on this for for a quick second. Uh grat excitement level? And who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Who I think is my wins? It's definitely Lira excitement level. I'm always excited to see the coda is in the ring, especially coming off of that injury. Who I want to win is Dakota, but I definitely expect and see Liral winning because uh, Beck gonna need to fight somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, see j who thinks gonna win? What's excitement on?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm really excited because it was because the finals is somebody that you didn't expect, you know what I mean? Well even though it's somebody that y'all wanted, but you know, with all the big the heavy hitters in this fucking tournament though, for them to be the last two, it's fucking dope. And I think I think the coldest is gonna I think the colder is gonna remind niggas that, you know, I have the entire gang around me and like we need to do what it takes to get me this title, and we could we do this? Please?
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 1: And if I ain't trying to break them up. So yeah, I think that the coldest is gonna win it because the coldest is gang over here. And then I got hurt, even though the bird lady is you know me, I come around, I mean come around.
Speaker 2: They got.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean she got a little gang too that she that she could use. Your man grabbed them needs milk, yeah, real quickly, you know, and they got shots. You over there. You got to grab the girl with the tank that you just did the match with yesterday.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But uh, like you guys said, I do, like Gresh and Graham said, I think it's gonna be live Ikia, but it's one of the situations where if you put it on either one, I don't think anybody's gonna be mad. I don't think anybody's gonna follow you. I don't think anybody's gonna be up in arms and just like oh we hate triple h and all that.
Speaker 4: Type of stuff.
Speaker 5: He really booked a good tournament, especially after the last one.
Speaker 4: They really did.
Speaker 5: They really hit home runs on both of these and both of the finals, and letting you know, like okay, we're not gonna use established names too, you know, to to kick off this title former women's champions, to kick off like who the first like champion is gonna be. They're really staying with like Okay, we're gonna we're getting workers, We're getting the unknown, like the unknown to the broader audience to do that, And I really appreciate that, especially like after like if you guys have been rocking with the show, I've criticized the hell out of Triple Age when it comes to women's tournaments and and everything like that, especially back with the tag titles when they first like when they were you know, revamping those and everything like that. And to see him like come so far and just be like, Okay, well, I'm I'm gonna book like a top tier five star match that everybody wants to see in the finals. I really appreciate it. But yeah, moving right along with what's actually coming on next week, My Bad h Live Morgan Ria Ripley.
Speaker 4: Last woman's Standing match. I'm gonna kick it off. I want this to end. I want it to end. I don't have any excitement level. I don't care who wins, just as long as it ends.
Speaker 1: C J. Please just all right. I get it, man, I get it Man. Live Live is Live is She's she's a formidable opponent. She's a good hell champion that can you know, do Hell Championship. You know what I'm saying. Listen her story like she's like she finished her story. Bro, Like story's over, Niggas give it a belt back. I went to sleep at the at the Chicken Nuggets part sleep. Since then, like what like please like get this over with, like I hope I hope it's like on some like remember how Roman reigns be brought lessener just like just threw a whole bunch of shit, Like I hope it's like over like that nigga, Like I want that ship to be so over. I want the nigga to be like, Damn, that's over, Like that's how over. I wanted to be, like damn. All right, well, nigga, because I ain't never gonna talk to each other again, because what else could you do? Like everything doesn't happened twice already?
Speaker 5: Yo, bags, like you did you did a shark cage, you did know this qualifications, you had the running all that type of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, this light it let it be over.
Speaker 1: But the old tag team partner came back smoked her. You know what I'm saying. Eleven minutes. You know what I'm saying. The girl is supposed to be protecting. You couldn't even handle me. You know what I'm saying. She's so you're supposed to be better than her. You probably should be. You probably should be protecting her then, like what are you talking about? Man? Like yo, in this man, this is over, Like my head hurts, see this will be having we had Charlotte will hurry up, and then this so Charlotte can come back and do some Charlotte shit. Please thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, grounded.
Speaker 2: I guess this is gonna be the ending, I hope. So they both cut promos on Monday saying that this needs to end, and then of course they added the caveat and the stipulation that this is now a last woman standing match for the championship. So the fucked up part is that also leaves room for it to not be over when you do stuff like but also I can understand that I don't know because because the last the last woman or last man standing, uh situation. So it's not. Carol twenty two says, it's not.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm looking it up right now, like I just saw it on the website. I'm gonna look on the website. Yeah, yeah, please, because it is. If it's not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You feel me that, But that stipulation leaves room for a story to continue or a story to not continue. It's like a fifty fifty toss up, you feel me like it could be that definitive close out to a thing, or it could be nah, you didn't pin my shoulders to the Matt one two three you feel me type shit. So I don't know, but I do want this to be over.
Speaker 3: I wanted to the website. They're not even acknowledging a last woman's standing, so it might just be.
Speaker 4: Ye, okay, I'm looking on it right now. Same thing.
Speaker 5: It's just like they're like, oh, you know that they when it's smoke clears and all the shit and they have nothing left to.
Speaker 4: Be upset about someone something like that. I don't see no last one the standing being advertised anymore.
Speaker 2: Saw I saw something about it being advertised or being added as a stipulation, is how they were talking about it on like main event or something like that. So maybe I just got oop juked by you feel need some Twitter or not. They did.
Speaker 5: They did say that it was going to be a last one of standing match, and then I feel like maybe they felt like, you know, we need more time with some of the heavy hitters that we have coming in, so just like, okay, we'll give y'all fifteen minutes and then wrap it up or whatever.
Speaker 3: That is wild that the state of the women's World title division is like, yeah, here's fifteen minutes. Figure this shit out and finish it please so we can.
Speaker 5: Damn nigga, you had thirty had like collectively, you had two hours worth of matches and promos and shit like that. I get what you on on that ninety percent of the time. This is the ten percent of the time where I'm like, yo, let's get it. Shit like fifteen minutes generous. I get thirteen minutes and twenty two seconds like.
Speaker 4: We're being for real.
Speaker 3: Break I'm like the triple as my brother and my brother in Christ that you should have wrapped it up in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Judgment, they wrapped that gavel little bee. We ain't got time for this anymore.
Speaker 3: Man the chance to think that they're no longer doing the other side anyway. So it's like, just just killed the just kill the whole group. They give them new theme music. I don't think they planning on killing the group.
Speaker 1: You don't get new break up there using the formula whatever.
Speaker 2: A nigga like the Temptations nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga shadowmself right after he said that too. That's crazy for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, went on the card. Uh got John seen to kicking office farewell tour.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, fire that's I mean, I don't know what that could bring. But it is John Cena trying to do it thing thing, and I don't know, man, what exactly like where he takes this because I guess I mean John c right, Like he's gonna have a very focused story whatever that is, you know what I'm saying. It's just, man, is he up to the task? Like when the bell rings, you feel my bad? I don't know if I did that, But is he up to the task when the bell rings?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I know that his five moves on, you feel me he can't carry him through. You feel like people just there to see him on his last run, and and and what else that's gonna be. But that's a good question. What do we think that John Steena's segment is going to be. I'm not particularly sure. I'm interested to see where it goes, but I have no idea what this segment is going to be. I don't know if this is going to be promo where he declares for the Royal um or if somebody's gonna run out and it starts program. Uh, I'm not sure what to expect.
Speaker 5: For the most part, I think it'll probably be him like setting up like okay, this is my farewell tour, kind of reiterating some of the things that he said when he announced it at Money in the Bank, and maybe we see a potential opponent come out for the the upcoming like maybe Saturday Night's main event is where you know, he kicks off, has one of his matches, maybe a match for the World Rumble, and maybe he cuts the proma about how he's already entered the World Rumble and how he plans to win it and everything like that, or maybe he sets his sights on a world title. For you guys, are you buying or you selling John Cena breaking that that record, getting that getting the world title this go around? Because I've had this week, I've had my heart broken. I thought, uh say, while I was gonna break the record, they said they're benching him. I don't want this to be the case with I'll kick it off. I don't want this to be the case with John c And he can't be this close to making history and then pull the rug out from from under this guy.
Speaker 4: For me, I'll say I'll buy into it. But for Gresha, what do you say you're buying? Are you selling Johnson breaking Rick Flay's record.
Speaker 3: I will buy into it if they go the trist stratus route, save it for the last match and then have him like surrender it or vacate it, and then have another tournament to crown it, like if he beats gun Through for it, have gun Through going to like a just just snap and be like he shouldn't have beat me, Like it's so many ways he can go about if he were to win it in his last match, and if you were to beat gun Through, I don't see them get I don't see them giving him the undisputed WW title. I can see them giving him the world title because is that I guess the visual of the world title is synonymous with Rick Flair being the sixteen time world champions, So that'd be kind of like a nice little like nudge, like okay, the world hippoweight champion, here you go. He can then they can make it interesting about and having you know, you could and make him chase it a couple of times and then finally win it like the like you can sell some tickets for it.
Speaker 4: You know, big facts like the chase is really important.
Speaker 2: I uh, I kind of agree with that.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about, you know, the the idea of you know, just the visual of what the World Heavyweight Championship looks like, and of course in name alone, you know how that could relate to Ric Flair and that you know, breaking the record or you know, him being tied to the record currently right now, I think think that if there is a story to tell, that's likely the best story to tell with John Cena is him finally making the claim to say, you know, I do want one more run, you know, I do want one more moment in the sunlight, and I want to be the world heavyweight champion again, especially after his last I think it's been like six and a half seven years they said since he's won a singles.
Speaker 1: Match, so.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. So yeah, I could see him wanting to have that moment and to break that record as like his final you know what I'm saying, flag in the sand, you know what I'm saying type thing. So if that's the story, I could see them going the route of him getting an opportunity and failing. Him getting an opportunity and failing like him being in the elimination chamber or him being in money in the bank type thing, him getting a one on one match for the title and then losing it, and then him kind of figuring it out right because they have this opportunity to do this reacclimation phase with him as far as how he is viewed as a competitor. He's been losing all these matches, Okay, cool. So if John Cena starts from the bottom of the Totem bowl and he has to work his way back into the title picture, and Johnsen is one of those people who just doesn't want a handout, he wants to earn it, then we got to get some He has to go on a run of winning some significant matches to earn the right to become the champion. And I think that we can go on a run where he becomes the champion somewhere near the tail end of this run, and he can lose it, maybe not in his final match, but right around the time where it's looking like okay, shit, well like November, yeah, or you can do a thing like Gresh said, where it's like his back is against the wall and you feel me, he feels like he's running at a time, and somewhere in November December he gets that shot and he wins it, and then you feel me he can either retire with it or turn around and lose it in his first defense and feel like fuck. I thought that was, you know, gonna go a little bit different.
Speaker 3: But right, well, my time is up right, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Lose it to Ric Flair. They lose it to Ric Flair, that'd be good.
Speaker 3: Because then he said he had one Max left in him.
Speaker 4: Bro he said that ship every other month. I'm like bro Nerds, he's out again.
Speaker 1: But nobody wants to bite you. Nobody wants to wrestle you. Rick, go home, go sit down somewhere.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: But CJ, before you, before you stepped out, we were going around the table. Are you buying selling Johnson and getting that last world title and breaking Rick Flair's record.
Speaker 1: I'm buying it, but I'm buying it a different way, like in a different black Bear version of whatever. I think he's gonna go for that title. I think we finally get healed John Cena back. I think he's gonna I think he's gonna be like you, motherfucker. I think I think we get some of that back, not like the rapping scena, you know what I mean. I'm just talking about just like I just like I'm tired of it. Like I shouldn't even have to do this.
Speaker 2: What if he wins it and you get that heel version of Scena where he's like, fuck it, I changed my mind. I'm at the top of the mountain and somebody's gonna have to knock me off in order to you feel me, get me up out of here, and I'm staying as long as I'm the champion type shit. Oh, I'm like race to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I just think like if you win, like I just want him, like I just want him to be just like just start throwing his weight around just like yo, I want a title shot, Adam Nigga, give me you know who, I'm John Cena. And then he just keeps getting them into he wins, and then they just like you know I finally he just wins, and then like he just runs around just like winning until like Gunther just fucking oh yellows, oh yellows him. You know what I'm saying, Oh yellow, Yeah, give him one of them, know what I'm saying. It just puts them out of his misery. With a with a with a quartet of power bombs and and stomps and chokes, you know what I mean, and then he can go out, you know what I mean. He's just because I don't think I would love to see that ship though. That'll be dope.
Speaker 2: Though I'm sorry for seeing it.
Speaker 5: Damn Yetta put him out most definitely, most definitely like and I don't think he'd wanted anything to other way then putting somebody over on his way out, uh, and that and giving that to Gunther would definitely be like Gunther's already like he's already killing it right now, He's already at the top of the top. But I think putting that on his resume of just saying like, okay, I was the last person to to humble John Cena and send him packing, I think that would be a great talking point to have for him for years to come and to put on his resume. But as far as like, uh my closest out, as far as like the Johnson Gonna Get in the World title, I just think you you don't get that close to making history. And it's not even about John Cena getting it. I feel like you you don't get that close and not pull the trigger. I feel like you're robbing the fans of seeing like history right there. And I feel like, you know, it's something that the that the fans want more than he does because John Cena is at the point where I feel like he's just very comfortable with you know, his legacy and everything like that. But I think more so he's gonna do it for the He wants to do it for the fans and all that and let them see that.
Speaker 4: But uh, but yeah, that's all I have for.
Speaker 5: Well, those are the high points I think they have. Like jay USO versus Drew McIntyre, I don't give a fuck about.
Speaker 1: That, honest.
Speaker 5: For me, completely honest, another match we've seen like times, it's just like for me, it's like what more can you do with that?
Speaker 4: But if you guys want to talk about that, I mean you can talk about that.
Speaker 3: I won't. Drew was doing everything but going after the nigga who actually cost him the title. But I don't give a ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said that he's got you know, one down, four to go, or however many other people that he's.
Speaker 3: Anybody who anybody who teamed up with the O G bluwlne he got a problem with me. But then that but here's my problem. Seth has the same fucking problem. Why are we dealing with two people who got the who are doing the same story on the same goddamn shows.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a team? You get that on the sixth and the.
Speaker 3: Only way I see that making sense because I'm like, nigga, you you're doing the same story.
Speaker 1: Seth, Drew like death. They call themselves a death nigga, Like, yo, we death like.
Speaker 2: Death.
Speaker 1: We just death.
Speaker 2: Okay, Seth and Drew being death is hell of fun.
Speaker 1: They Shrew like death. No, not nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm not really particularly excited about that match either. I guess I'm interested to see, like what the next story beat McIntyre is, Like, I feel like, whatever the character work that he's doing right now, he's enjoying it. So whatever the next piece of this puzzle is for Drew McIntyre, it seems like he's locked in. So I'm rolling with it. I just I want the other shoe to drop on what this next thing is. But I agree, like it's two people with the same issue, him and Seth. They if they do join forces, I get it. If they're not going to join forces, one of them definitely needs to move. Yeah, that that's what needs to happen. But also on on this Raw show, we got Travis Scott supposed to be performing, So we got the new the new Raw intro that's gonna be happening, the new Raw intro that they that is apparently voiced and performed by Travis Scott Roman and Jimmy was playing it on SmackDown a couple of months ago. You know what I'm saying, he got the exclusive. You know what I'm saying, that new Travis Scott. That's just slap oohs you feel me. I ain't never heard that one. He said. That's because it ain't out yet. You know, travel chief, you got connections. So I don't know what this is gonna do. Travis Scott. I assume him or John Sena is gonna open the show, And I just imagine it could be a Travis Scott opening the show since he's doing the theme song. It would just make sense.
Speaker 3: And then like he plays all the classics, he'll all at the type to listen to Travis Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh RAU got half of ra got Travis Scott for halftime. Oh man, kend you better start looking man, Oh oh you gotta do with Beyonce. Now you gotta do with Travis Scott on Raw on.
Speaker 4: Netflix, like Nigga the median for like the Super Bowls like one hundred and twenty million years. She's like, yeah, I know, but but she might get more than that. People be talking about the aesthetics to the front, like Nigga, just shut up.
Speaker 1: That's you know. I mean, we gotta see. It's gonna flash playboard Cardi's face like twice, Like that's another twenty million, you know what I mean? Well, who knows, man, They're gonna have that ship on a halftime why it's like that sports ship. It's gonna be funny, right. I think they do open with John Cena. Let's get that nigga out the way that nigga have the wrestling his hat from now on. Yeah, that's like like Brett Michael ship. Like you know, Brett Michael's got the little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got a bag on the back of his head.
Speaker 1: You gotta put that on. You have to wrestle with the hat on backwards too, so you can change it up.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Go from See Nation to Thuconomics.
Speaker 1: But it can't goad. It's got different hats every week or.
Speaker 2: Raw on the Netflix. So I hope you guys are all ready you got your Netflix subscriptions up and running and up to date. You feel me as far as your payment methods and things like that, to go up bootlegging the show until I can't boot leg the show. Now if I if I go to what I be going to to watch the show and it ain't on there, I know what I gotta do within two to three minute timeframe so I can feel like I'm included on the on the live aspect of it. You feel me?
Speaker 9: But to start trial, start that free trial, brother, That's exactly where I was going. You feel me, and cancel that bitch as soon as again, yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir, yes sir.
Speaker 1: Okay, you had a two three and ah and a dollar sign to my uh my email.
Speaker 2: Worry about what I don't have to worry about needing a subscription for is SmackDown on us. A going three hours? Will know this week is the official three hour the premiere or debut or however you find it.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not paying for Netflix, baby, No I'm not. I'm sorry. I can't do it somebody else. Hey, if y'all got a passwords? I want to throw my way, you feel me? I think what they changed up the shit now, like I got to be in a certain zip code or something like that.
Speaker 4: You gotta be in a certain zip code.
Speaker 5: And if you want to have somebody that's outside of the house have your password, you gotta pay an additional eight dollars to have two people that you can give your password to and let you and let him use it. I'm like, you, y'all some greedy motherfuckers, man, cause it's like they're twenty two dollars a month as well. And I was skating by on it because I used to have because I changed like my my plan for comcasts.
Speaker 4: And I had it for like a year and they didn't turn it off for whatever reason, and I was just like living it.
Speaker 5: And so as soon as the as soon as the new year came, they was like, oh, you was getting this shit through us and we was futting the bill.
Speaker 4: You thought everything was turn that shit off, updated payment met the nigga. I was like, okay, all right, this was fun.
Speaker 1: Man, that last one that month when you know it's over and you're just like nothing happening, Like he just had to like, WHOA, all right, turn it off a little bit. The next day it worked, and all of a sudden they turned off. As soon as you for get, as soon as you get comfortable, that's when the shit gets turned off.
Speaker 2: Turn his TV off, Turn his TV off, turn his TV off. And that's apparently what Kevin Owens is trying to do to Cody Rose. First of all, why the fuck is Cody Rose back after two weeks and that beautiful package pile driver that looked way more devastating than a Randy Orton joint. But this nigga's just so fucking defiant as the champion. He just got to come back because well, of course it's Cody Rose. He's got the John Cena superpower that he apparently lost in twenty eighteen. So hey man, you know what it was.
Speaker 1: You know what it was like?
Speaker 3: You remember?
Speaker 1: You remember?
Speaker 2: All right? So I know y'all remember when we got our superpowers? Right when we got our superpowers December twenty first, twenty twenty one. I remember that. You feel me? It was, That's what it was. You feel me? We all got our superpowers? You feel me? I think that day because Cody is with Brandy. Somewhere in the transference of energy, you feel me. Somewhere in the transference of energy, he got some modicum of super strength. Sena, you feel me something, you feel me. I'm not gonna say the nigga got melanin you feel me. I wouldn't call that.
Speaker 3: But so he gained power by the pussy.
Speaker 2: The power of the p u s s y. That's why every motherfucker in the world dress fly. Yes, sir, yes, sir, That's that's what I do believe. I do believe pussy powers.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 2: Nick Altis told Kevin Owens, you gotta deliver the Wing Digo Championship to me. You gotta give it back. You feel me like this was a one night only thing. You not the champion. He like I am the champion. He like Nigga. You not the champion. You lost one, two three, We all saw it, and he like nigga. Fucked that nigga. I'll just say, if you don't give me the title, you're done. You feel me. Basically this, you'll never be in a WWA ring again. Cody comes out challenges this nigga to a ladder match. So now we have this ladder match schedule Cody Rose versus Kevin Owens at the World Rumble the first match book for that show February first, Uh, Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Look like that.
Speaker 2: Was like, I feel like it's the same way as Joe Ki Miller felt about Cleveland to Indianapolis. I've never heard nobody want to take their family on a vacation there. But if y'all say it's cool out there, then it's cool out there in Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Apparently Ko don't got no problem with Indianapolis. He not even tripping about wherever the fuck they gonna be at. He just want to dog walk Cody Rose one more time, you feel me? And then he pushed nick All this into the man you feel me? He like, bro your neck, your neck, your neck cod on KAO, Like, I don't give funk about your neck. I don't give fuck about your wife. I don't give fuck about your kids. I don't give a fuck about why the reason why you do this. I'll give a fuck about that title. Nigga, this is my title. I'm the champion. String them up high, both the titles. Great moment You Feel Me. WrestleMania ten Ladder match type vibes and then here we go, Ben, where are you at with Cody versus Ko three gress chime man CJ rowned out the conversation for us.
Speaker 5: I'm really I love it, like to be honest with you, like I love the idea of them like okay, this will be their third match and just saying okay, let's just send it off with with a bang because we all know where it's going from here. If Kevin I Wentz isn't successful, and I don't think that he will be, it's gonna go to Sammy's and we're gonna run it back with Sammy's with a fresh coat of paint.
Speaker 4: Sammy's aid, and Kevin.
Speaker 5: Owens is like, that's It's like the sub that you've been getting from Subway since you were like eleven years old, Like you get the same thing every time you go in there. Nothing changes, you don't add anything you gonna take away, you know, you don't just say you know what I want to try.
Speaker 4: I want to try this new sub.
Speaker 5: But no, it's it's always for you spicy chicken, taraaki or whatever it is, and you just get the same way each time.
Speaker 4: But I think this like them doing that.
Speaker 5: And having both titles, and like having Kevin Owens get to walk around with the title and letting him have like a kind of a moment himself to that.
Speaker 4: I thought it was great.
Speaker 5: And having the both of the titles being put up there, I just thought it was, you know, a little you know, added bonus, and I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: But I feel like, you know, they're gonna kill it, and I'm just looking forward to the spots that they're going to do in this match.
Speaker 3: Package.
Speaker 2: Pile Driver, off the fucking ladder.
Speaker 4: Do it right there? Bo already bringing up clips to him doing that ship to al Jenerico when he did was.
Speaker 2: That in Hammerstein?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ring of Honor?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: He did that off the ladder, through the ladder, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Put put put this nigga Cody in the dirt. All right, I'm done.
Speaker 3: Sorry. But as far as interest levels with uh Cody and KO three, I enjoyed the first two matches, so I'm pretty sure they're gonna this will be a nice trilogy that they were going to have. UH Cody is leaning more so into this dark edge that he's been trying to I guess you could say, not bring out as much as possible. I feel like the last time he brought out the darkness inside it was him versus Seth. But the only difference between this one and that one is he has a bad neck and not a purple tea, so he should be good to go and he's not. He hopefully he doesn't get it's not a repeat. But as far as entry level, uh interest level, excuse me, it's definitely up there. As far as like, I feel like it's going to be a show stealer. But my only caveat is we have to wait a month, Like we still got a whole month until because the roy Romans in February, like we have unless they're either going to drag the build out or they're gonna do something drastic. But I'm already sold on the match. I don't know what they're going to do between now and Rumble Time. Hopefully they don't hit us with a Canney co exists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got four episodes of SmackDown and a Saturday Night's main event to get through before we get to this match. Yeah, CJ, where you at with it?
Speaker 1: Said? Caveat? It's other funny and this is the most excited I've ever been for a trilogy match since the fucking Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury fight, well, at least the first four rounds of that one. I think it's because, like this is kind of the build up of the because the first match, like he didn't even want that matchet. He was a charity case and it was like, yo, you should be the next one it because you like earned it. He was like, yo, I really don't even want to fight you. And then even that ship didn't go, he was like, A that's weird. And then the second fight, especially the way out and in it, you know it's gonna be a third match. But if the other two matches weren't really good, then I don't think you know what I mean, you will be able to do it. You will be talking talking to ship the same way you talk about Ria and fucking and live. It's just that this ship has been more interesting because Kevin Owens is Kevin overs. The last like the last four months of Kevin Owens has been the best Kevin Owens I've seen in a while, Like just kind of like the just because first of all, and it's going to be a ladder match, so I could keep the belt right, Nick might as well. It's gonna be in a lot of mess now, thank you, Cody, look doing me another favorite. I might piss him off too. But the man, I can't wait for the edge of the edge of the Ring. You know what I'm saying, The hardest part of the Ring. You know what I'm saying. That's gonna be getting used for some power bombs going on and the edge of the ring. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Oh my god, the ring, Apron, that's the hardest part of the Ring. I know, if you know that we do it, you do.
Speaker 3: He can always cope.
Speaker 1: Bro, man, you do man, man, But just man, I like especially announced it as I mean, I don't mind waiting a month for it, you know what I mean. Wait, they waited a whole year to watch The Rock and fucking John Cena niggas, so I can wait a month for for this show.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: We'll be all right, Yeah, that's gonna be looking forward to the to the to the ship talking because you know the promo is about to be amazing. We'll be looking at each other. I have your hopes and dreams like all my like on my shoulder, right now. It's like I got the love of your life on my shoulder right now.
Speaker 2: So you know, you know, Corey Grave said something interesting. He said, uh, he said, you know, you guys call it the winged eagle title, But what what kind of eagle? Don't got wings?
Speaker 3: Right right when I say I bust out laughing when he said this ship, because I'm like, that's a good ask question, Like why the hell we saying winged eagle?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What other eagle are we dealing with? We did dealing with the left eagle? Are we doing? Are we dealing with a chocolate eagle? What's happening?
Speaker 1: What kind of even that? A couple of wings?
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 2: I guess I guess it's just the the posture of the the eagle, you know what I'm saying, with the wings extended and out, it's like, oh, the winged eagle and the prestige of what that looks like. You feel me, But just the name of itself just don't even compute all the way you feel me. So yeah, here's that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I mean. The wings come out right here right? Your niggas got one of these? My bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cody might not have the wing Eagle title, but legendary Savage says he can always cope. What else we got anything else?
Speaker 4: I think that's it.
Speaker 2: I was looking at these pictures of Glow.
Speaker 3: I've been looking at that since New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: She's looking all right now, Like at first it was like too much in your face. I'm like, okay, I think she's when did you get to like a hit record? Then you start getting the good stuff? Name uh.
Speaker 2: That I have here that we did not mention is uh Omas is on an excursion with Noah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He just won the uh GHW tag titles with Who's he in that match with j J. I don't I don't watch no, I'm sorry, y'all. Jack Morris, so yeah, so him and Jack Morris, he's in Team two thousand x so he's already in like a stable. He's got tag titles over there. So they're they're going all out with with Omas doing some dope ship over there. Hopefully this helps him out and bring work and you know, a better performer, just based on being able to work with different types of different types of people, different settings and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Boy they love that nigga over here. Boy, I ain't seeing them fat person over there. I ain't seen a black person get in love like that in Japan since like what bobs Appy, he.
Speaker 4: Had a whole music video.
Speaker 5: This man was doing commercials the only thing like, and it's wild because he has this whole legacy in Japan where everybody was like yo, he's revered and in America, like he's known as the nigga that ran away from Mike Tyson. That's a legacy in America, like sign sign a contract, big boy, Like that's what That's what we know him as in America.
Speaker 4: But he was like a king over there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, almost like definitely like getting over there, Like I think it'll help him a lot, like brand said, with a lot of his in ring stuff and like putting him in the stable.
Speaker 4: Like as soon as he got over there, I felt.
Speaker 5: I felt it was a good move too because he can kind of learn from them and kind of like pick up some new things.
Speaker 4: But yeah, almost if they if he like it over there, they like, if you like it, I love it.
Speaker 3: If you like it, like it. Uh.
Speaker 2: In addition to that, uh Ricky Starks showed up at DeFi this past weekend. He confronted Kenta. They booked a match for Defi's I believe it's the eighth or ninth Anniversary show February the seventh for the DeFi World Title Kenta versus Ricky Starks. Uh that's on the docket. And then Booker T is returning to the ring. This is the last thing I got. Booker T is returning to the ring. There's an upcoming event with Reality of Wrestling where he is going to face off against the one and the only Zillah Fatou. I think, yeah, it's it's definitely something that they've been able to pull from, you know, their their past dealings and ship you know, to be able to promote and shit like that. I think this is this is where Zilla gets the w W I w W E I D tag after he has this match with since Reality of Wrestling is a w W I D school, and I think this is a showcase match for them to be able to say.
Speaker 3: There you go, yeah, nigga, Damn.
Speaker 1: Jimmy will come out to throw out of my head nigga.
Speaker 2: That's all I got. Uh.
Speaker 3: I guess the last thing is like it don't have to be long winded, but like, what what's the BOLDUS prediction? We can come up with for twenty twenty five across the board. It don't even have to be exclusive to a company. It can be w W, A w T and a.
Speaker 1: Oh got one. This new day ship that they're doing right now is gonna end up leading to one of them end up winning the world championship. I think it's gonna I think this heal a little shit is gonna turn one of them, probably Xavier. I think one of us wild end up betting world title out of this ship at some point, hopefully up John Cenop. That would be perfect over John C. That's an easy target. You know what I'm saying. Get that old nigga, then you can get it. But yeah, that's my that's my boldest, that's my hottest of hot tape on this cold January night.
Speaker 5: Let me see, almost gets the obviously gets the NXT tile. I think he goes on the longest reign in NXT history, and I also think he gets both belts.
Speaker 2: Almost ams, yeah, almost coming back.
Speaker 4: I said, he coming back to NXT.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the NXT like you gotta build back up. It's Japan NC and then we're going back.
Speaker 4: To the main roster.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm bush and I'm just throwing shit out there.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: A bold prediction. Fuck it, street profits breakup. Hmm okay, unless more prediction. Uh will I spray is aw champion by all in? Buy all out? I'll say, buy all out. Yep, that's what I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my bold position isn't really bold. It's more so Jacobar too finally breaks out on his own, and that's his thing.
Speaker 2: I can definitely see that happening in twenty twenty five for sure.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that that's all I got.
Speaker 1: I think Endeavor buys TNA.
Speaker 3: Don't They got this streaming service, so I won't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Well, sign a contract, nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh yeah, bro let it go, bro, let it go, let it go.
Speaker 3: I about say one more. Even though all people don't really fuck with her, I'm bad, bad. I know people don't really fuck with her, but Tesla Blucher in w W or a W by the end of the year, I didn't know you.
Speaker 1: That's the thing to say, you know what I'm saying on the Unleashed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, my bad. I'm just saying, like I just I just I'm like it's a gut feeling. It could be what Rick fle is going through, which is uh gas. But yeah, I feel like she's gonna be in one of them companies. If not by the end of the year next year, I don't know why trust wrestling companies to do the right thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I could definitely see that.
Speaker 1: We want these niggas to be honorable now.
Speaker 2: It was they would have editioned long ago, and he said, opening the Gates.
Speaker 1: Of Hell on the second day of January.
Speaker 2: Buddy, I hate it. Y'all get it, man, y'all get it, dog Tessa Blanche. That's how we're ending the first podcast to make sure y'all following the show at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms. You can follow me directly at Oh my God, Graham b me there, don't meet me there again, Patreon, dot com, slash public Enemies. I will let you know when the official new content will be ready for viewing. Just cooking in the oven right now. I got some things in the works, but other than that, I have enjoyed my time speaking with you all this evening. But I am going to pass this off to someone who is a bit wiser than me. And that's any one of these gentlemen. The platform.
Speaker 5: There we are, Okay, so you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at, once Square.
Speaker 3: Big chair, anybody, big chat man.
Speaker 1: What dog? It is still the champ until further notice. Ha Hi yeah, Ben, I know yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know it. I know it hurts. But yeah, I'm yeah, that's me. Uh yeah, underscored, that's underscore me. They say, you know there's more than one e in it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Uh, you can follow me at his brush everywhere AO is brush pretty much that it's not Twitter, and I think that's it. Oh and Tuesdays we're back live with with the Unleashed Pod. Y'all can catch us new time seven pm Eastern Standard Time before NXT because we're testing new time zones to kind of see what people feeling like. But yeah, seven pm, that's what we're gonna be. And I'm gonna be more unleashed, if you will excuse me, pleash even.
Speaker 1: Though unleash it is in my name, but I'm about to get more unleashed.
Speaker 2: Lean into it, lean into it, lean into it, vagy I'm talking about. But hey, man, y'all can lean on us. Y'all talking about every Thursday, live in direct, same place, same channel. Make sure y'all stay tapped in, stay tuned, and stay dangerous. Hit the like button if you haven't hit that subscribe button, if you haven't tapped the bell for notifications. Keep fucking with us. You feel me and we appreciate it every time, all the time y'all talking about. But until next week, take care of yourselves and each other. Y'all be smooth. Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 1: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 2: Some of you don't belong in a category, all right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no nowaday no.
Speaker 2: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.