Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Del Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When You Love Me on the Sky? Do you Feel?
Speaker 3: The poll the question why.
Speaker 2: The story is told and left behind in shadows where the.
Speaker 1: Truth we find.
Speaker 4: They built their tales on grafts and lines.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world.
Speaker 5: It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes. I hope everybody had a great week, and just a couple of reminders before we get started with our guest Nelson Number one. Please do stop by the website. It is the flat Earthfiles dot com. We post every episode now in the form of a blog post, and all the supporting documents the things we talk about are also embedded in there, as usually videos and links. It's a nice little knowledge center that we are building in addition to the podcast itself. Again, it is the flat Earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the podcast today, like Nelson is, I encourage you to send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that is fe filesguest at gmail dot com and the link is on the website and it's also in the show notes of the podcast, and without any further ado, let's jump right into it and get to our special guest today, and it's Nelson Nelson.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely to be here and it's a pleasure to have you.
Speaker 5: And before we get too deep into the conversation, please feel free to take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my name is Nelson Arm the infantry veteran. Let's see where do we even start. Basically, if you ask somebody about me, they will tell you that every conversation I have basically ends in a conspiracy, because you know, they're all interconnected, they're not independent of each other. It's just like a big spider web, and once you're able to see it, you can't stop seeing it. And it's like every branch of the tree is just visible. And I usually make it known, you know, I usually form it in like a sentence or like a question and try to just get people thinking.
Speaker 5: And that's awesome that you actually do that. There's a lot of people who are wide awake, but there may be a little embarrassed or don't want to be ridiculed in trying to share the truth, and it's important that, especially at this stage of the game. We were talking a little bit beforehand about the precarious situation we are in the world with an election just six weeks out and Russia, Ukraine, Israel.
Speaker 3: I mean, just there's so much going on.
Speaker 5: That also something that I didn't mention before, Nelson, I do think we are going to have a major financial issue here in October as well. The stock market is nowhere a true reflection of our current economy.
Speaker 3: But we'll see. You know, we can sit here and predict all day long. Just be ready.
Speaker 5: And something you said that really resonated with me, and I'm not sure I really realized it until I got to Flat Earth is that every single conspiracy is tied together.
Speaker 3: And that's when I realized.
Speaker 5: That these conspiracies aren't just of worldly things. That is, it's a spiritual battle. It's good versus evil. And that's when I really I think I was fully wide awake.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, across all spectrums, spiritual.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, one hundred percent. What would you say was the first thing that woke you up? Was the first quote unquote conspiracy that that you kind of came to.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Uh. You know when I was when nine to eleven happened, I kind of felt like I was just like nine or ten years old, but I couldn't take it serious. It just didn't seem it didn't seem authentic or organic, like how they tried to paint the picture to us. So I wasn't really surprised once I started getting into nine to eleven, figuring out all the all the documentary that I watched on that, still trying to really figure out what exactly happened, like because I don't know if you've seen the pictures of or like the videos of the plane going through the building and then entering the like leaving the other side of the building, but the nose of the plane is still intact. Have you seen that I have?
Speaker 3: I have, indeed, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so there's that, and then there's the DBC reporter reporting that Building seven have already fallen when it's literally right behind her. Yep. So just things like that. I think being in the military opened my eyes to a lot of it, like especially like when I've deployed overseas and then I came home. It's like switch was flipped in me. And I was just able to notice the things that were happening. I guess, like just poisonous food, like I don't know, things of that nature. I got really big gig into two conspiracies.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because my time in the military kind of led to my awakening. I had a similar experience with you when I saw nine to eleven. When I witnessed it that day September eleventh, two thousand and one, something didn't seem right about it. But my life became so busy I didn't have the time to sit down and think about it, and maybe I compartmentalized it because of the situation I was in, being in the military, and I didn't really take the time to look into it after I retired in the fall of twenty fifteen. But for me, similar to yourself, the first one I kind of bumped into. I think it was loose change. It kind of opened my eyes. And then years after reading whether it be Behold a Pale Horrors or Manley p. Hall stuff for certain videos and you go down these rabbit holes and you look at Larry Silverstein and he's got a connection to this guy, and he's got a connect and it's like, oh, my God, They're all connected, and that's why it's so important to have these conversations and talk about the spiritual side of it. So at what point did you come upon Flat Earth?
Speaker 1: So I came across Flat Earth files. I think it was in January of this year, is when I started listening to it because it didn't What I liked about it was it didn't have like a bunch of ads in the middle, like, it wasn't broke up like it was just a straight through conversation once you got into the conversation. So I liked that aspect of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad I set that because I have the option to do that, but I think it takes away from the message, and in this day and age, I think the message is more important than a few extra dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just one of the key things something that I like to listen to, like when I'm laying down, going to bed, trying to wind down, relax whatever. And yeah, I was, I was really listening to, like I like listening to like a lot of like just regular people guests who are talking about and thinking about the same things and making the same connections that I'm making. So I really like that aspect too.
Speaker 5: In your initial email you had mentioned something that I don't I'm not sure if we talk about enough on this podcast, and that are that is I should say the documents.
Speaker 3: Rob Skiba was one.
Speaker 5: Of the folks who have disclosed it, as well as justin Nemos on the SERAPM dot com which and this is another thing. When I was in a unit we had seven blacklack Hawks. It said that it is treated the Earth is treated as flat and motionless and NASA as a document, it's NASA Reference Publication twelve oh seven, dated August nineteen eighty eight, page thirty clearly states that this report derives and defines a set of linearized system matrices for a rigid aircraft of constant mass. And here we go flying in a stationary atmosphere over a flat, non ratating earth. So they always you were in the military, They told us we train as we fight, right, so why would they specify this?
Speaker 1: And that's the question I like to bring up to people, is I like to I like to lead them in and say, you know, Nations the authority on space, right they tell me yes, I say, okay, we should listen to them because they're the authority, right, They tell me yes, and I say, so, why what about these documents say that the Earth is a flat mode from this plane? Should we listen to them now? And they say no, no, you know, I don't know what that is. And I'm just like, so we're picking and choosing what we want to listen to and see, because in my theory, is is okay in court? You know, what NASA says to us could just be considered hearsay, but what they write down on documents on paper could be taken as evidence. So I tend to go with what the documents say because if we were in court, the documents would would have weight and all of the all of the other talk would could just be considered hearsay. So any thoughts on that, that's a great point.
Speaker 5: They want hard evidence in court, right hearsay, and you know third party evidence will only get you so far. Here's another one. This is from the FAA and they wrote a document entitled the Engineering, Analysis and Design of the Aircraft Dynamics Dynamics Model for the FFA Target Generation Facility, and on page thirty two it states, and I'm reading directly from the document, so in other words, for all intents and purposes, unless you were traveling above mock three or intend to travel into low Earth orbit or higher, then you should just consider the Earth to be flat.
Speaker 3: And again, if.
Speaker 5: The Earth was truly curved, why would you even entertain this?
Speaker 1: You know? And so so you said that in those in those black Hawk helicopters they had the flat motionless plane in the in the manuals yep, is that where you saw that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And that was I was with them from ninety six to ninety nine. I wish I would have kept one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And in the Rob Sciba documents, he has found the US Army was trying to create or invent a new helicopter and they tried to invent it using a globe Earth model and could not do it. The only way they can make the helicopter was by using the flat motionless plane Earth model. Really, which is interesting.
Speaker 5: I had not heard that. I'm gonna have to do some research. It might have been. I know they're talking about the Bell V two eighty, which is supposed to be the next new attack helicopter.
Speaker 1: But you know, so where that information is that is on bitch shoe. If you searched Rob Skiba. I think it's NASA, CIA, US Army and Russia documents. You can find it, and he goes over all four of them. Like what you said about NASA. He talks about the helicopters from the US Army, he talks about the He pulls up and shows you all these documents, the ones from the CIA that show that the Earth is a flat, motionless plane, and even documents from Russia back in I don't know, the forties or fifties. You know, at some point back then we all had already thought we knew that the Earth was flat, or that the Earth was a glow. But here Russia is trying to figure it out, and they came. They came to find out that it was flat. So at this point I just know what it is. So it just it is what it is. And there's try to get as many people on board, but you know, they'll find out on their own at some point, probably, don't you think you would?
Speaker 6: Hope?
Speaker 5: So if you leave enough breadcrumbs and you know, maybe we'll take another COVID type of not necessarily a flu, but another major event that they overplay their hands so much that people wake up to it.
Speaker 3: I do see quite a bit of people.
Speaker 5: You've listened to the podcast, You've heard how COVID woke a lot of people up, and I get by the way, I did find that video on bit shoot. I'll embed that on the website when your podcast goes live. Looking forward to that and oh my goodness, where was that going.
Speaker 1: Covid?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, well how was that for you? With covid? You know those years twenty twenty, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So in the beginning, my biggest concern was the government is not going to shut down and I'm not going to get my disability check. That's what I thought. That didn't happen. There was an initial anxiety about, you know, maybe I'm not going to get paid my disability checks the treasury. So I was just worried about that. But like as time went on, I think I wore a mask initially just you know, I didn't know what was happening at first. But once I found out about what was it the summit they had had, like a big summit in October event to a one. Yes, Once I found out about that, and we started seeing that the inconsistencies of no mask and now you need to have one, and you know, I could have swore they promised us two million people were gonna die. I could have swore I heard that. And when I didn't see it, I was like, Okay, this is getting ridiculous if it was, you know, because I was in homeless shelters. COVID put me through a homeless shelter in Dallas and in Denver, Colorado, and I didn't see people dropping, dying or anything like that. So I was like, this can't be what they say it is, because if it were, all these homeless people would be really sick, and I didn't see any of that, and I would have gotten really sick because I was living in it and it never happened.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. Denver's a beautiful city. But I couldn't imagine being homeless there in the winter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Well I wasn't on the streets homeless there in the winter. I was in a what they give veterans, some sort of contracted homeless shelter bed. Okay, so thankfully I had that going for me. But people do freeze to death on the sidewalks outside of a homeless shelter in Denver in the wintertime. That does happen.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this question, and I promise not to get too far off topic. I'll come right back to the flat earth. But we're here, and I really want to ask this question. Does it bother you at all to see all the money going out to Ukraine and to the people come across the.
Speaker 3: Border, and.
Speaker 5: There are many many people who to our listeners who's never been in the military. I can't tell you a more difficult thing was trans for me, transitioning from the military back to the civilian sector, and then for the folks who just struggle and go through difficult times where the money doesn't go to the veterans. And you know, I'm not saying veterans entitled to certain things, but I certainly think that our veterans should be entitled to care and money before say Ukraine and Israel and the people who may be here illegally.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: I agree without one hundred percent, but I would you can take it a little bit further and say that we could have used that money that we give to Ukraine, Israel, all the people coming across our borders, we could have fixed all of the areas in our country that are below standard. We could have we could have used that on our own people. Why we didn't do that? I mean that just goes to show you that what really is money. They just print whatever. It's all just ones and zero's made out of nothing. If they can, if they can come up with those numbers to give to Ukraine and everybody else, they could create those numbers to help people here, but you know, they just choose not to.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's a great point. I live an hour away from Baltimore. That city could use a lot of money. Saint Louis, you know, California. I think their problems are internal. They need to fix that before they try to fix anything. That's like bluing a glass house back together. I'm not saying that it can't be done, but a lot of the problems we do have is just the corrupt politicians. You write them a check and they end up giving it to their buddies and you know how it goes. It's just such a corrupt world. But I one hundred percent agree with you that you got to fix your home before you can fix somebody else's.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But as far as better as go, you know, the VA has given me plenty of opportunity and to fix my situation, which I have done. Some people say they want help, but they won't help themselves. So uh, it's really just on an individual cass. I mean, I'm a success story. I've seen other success stories and I've seen other people fail. It just depends. Some people love being in the streets. It doesn't matter how much resources you throw at them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen that in firsthand. That's just the way they like it. And some people just say they don't. They just enjoy the freedom of it. I'm sure there's you know, a plethora of players under that onion, but yeah, I've seen that first stand. But that's awesome to hear your success story, and man, I'm so thankful that you're you're in a better place now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally me too.
Speaker 5: Uh So, getting back to the flat earth, I want to get to the you had talked about the three camps, and we'll get to that, but first I'd like to ask you what were some of the more convincing pieces of evidence that led you to believe, yeah, we're on a flat earth.
Speaker 1: I think I heard somewhere down the line that you can't really find truth. All you can do is look for man, I forget how how it goes. But it's like I've found the truth by by just like all the lives. It's like there's just I started to notice all the lives were being told so many, so many documentaries about NASA going to the Moon. I don't believe that for a second. And after shifting through so many of those lies, like I'm trying to even think about them, Like what is it the Challenger mission where they blew up all the astronauts yep, but they all have like identical twins and talk the same and have the same jobs and name some of them yep. So there's that. There's the moon landings, you know, that just looks you would think all the astronauts would come back and be super pumped like rock stars, you know, getting all the girls and all the endorsements and advertisements. But they were just totally bummed out because they were lying and they knew that they were lying, and you can see it written all over their face.
Speaker 5: Yeah I would if I was on that Apollo eleven mission, I would be every commercial, even back in the late sixties, you know, And it's just they look like they were at the funeral when they had that press conference, and they will have conflicting stories, and of course we've mentioned many times Neil Armstrong, he just you know, more or less drank himself to death just to kind of numb. I believe personally, it's just me personally, I believe he's just trumbing, trying to numb his guilt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and his conscious telling him that he's part of a big lie, and it's a lie that matters. Just people ask me, why does it matter what we're off flat or globe, And it's like, because of all the money, all the tax money, all the federal income tax money that allegedly we pay that goes to NASA, Like that's why it matters, because wouldn't everybody you'd like to have some more money instead of being you know, having to pay all this money through the federal reserves, who does whatever they want with our money. Like we're being worked to death behind the lie. That's why it matters. In my opinions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really well said. And I think too many people today just believe as long as my little neck of the woods is going well, and I have a good paying job and I have my Netflix and my football on Saturday and Sunday that they really don't want to rock the boat because in a world of trillions, we hear every day in billions, and then you tell somebody it's seventy million dollars a day and they're like, well, and then really, if you calculate the I need to sit down and figure out how much NASA's received since their inception. But what has NASA done for us in their sixty years and hundreds of billions of dollars? What have they done for us?
Speaker 1: Well, they've they've given us the illusion that we're number one and that we're all powerful because we had the technology to go to the Moon that they accidentally taped over and destroyed. So it must not have been that important.
Speaker 5: I tell my friends, how was it that we went to the moon on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. But if I go too high in the mountains, I lose my serious XM satellite feed and GPS gets wonky. It's just none of it makes And I said that one time, and somebody got a right sent me I rate email talking about the actual numbers behind satellites and why I lost my signal. And some people are just really, and I get it because I think all of us, including yourself, just the thought of flat earth was silly, even though like for myself as a young boy, I never quite got the gist of water sticking to a ball. But at the same time, right we're programmed subliminally almost to believe the ball, So.
Speaker 1: I never really thought it was silly one way or another. Originally, before flat Earth, I thought it was hollow I thought that there was a whole hollow earth. I saw the maps where you know, you can enter hollow Earth through like the Pyramids of Gizer, the Mammoth Cave system in Kentucky, and that inside was Agartha and there was a whole other sun system inside. I thought, I thought it was hollow earth. And then and then we found I've figured out that it's it's flat because they say that the Bible was a flat earth books. Have you heard that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's you know, I have the book two hundred verses that point to flat earth. Some of them are a little vague, but there are many, many, many, many verses that point to a flat and certainly stationary that is very clear. And then, of course the word firmament is in the Bible which talks about you know, obviously Earth next to a vacuum doesn't make any sense. So yeah, there's many, many, many verses that lead to the Sun standing still Joshua ten thirteen.
Speaker 1: Right, and you said the firmament. Have you seen the video where they the many videos out there where they try to shoot rockets like straight up in the sky and then they literally hit like the firmament wall and skid across it. It looks like it looks like a boat in water leaving a wake behind it. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the Go Fast was one of them, right.
Speaker 1: I believe so I even had one with like a camera on it on like whatever they shot up there is a GoPro on it and then it literally hits the wall and then like binks right off of it and starts falling down like what did it just hit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the Bible says, you know, the waters below and the waters above is Genesis one six. He said, and God said, let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters below from the waters above.
Speaker 3: So maybe that was the waters above the firmament.
Speaker 5: You know, you hit a fishbowl, the waters inside they kind of shimmy right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, And there's another aspect to it too, like have you ever seen that video where they get in like this little submarine and they go down into the I think it's the Mariana Trench and they go all the way down and it's like they they're all the way down at the bottom of the Mariana Trench in the ocean. And when they're down there, they see like another like a pond within the ocean, if that makes any sense, and they're like, WHOA, what's that. That's crazy. Let's go over here with our submarine and try to, you know, descend into this pond in the ocean, which is strange. And they tried to, but it's like their summary just bouncing off of it, like exactly how the rocket they shot up into the sky ferment and it banked off of it and started falling down. That's the same thing the summary was doing at the bottom of the ocean. Have you seen that?
Speaker 5: I have seen it, but it's been a while and I just pulled it up. I found the video on YouTube. I put that on as well. I need to go back and watch it. It's been a long long time.
Speaker 3: I think it's been within the last two years that they found this, right.
Speaker 1: Not sure. I'm not sure. You know, I've been like I have. I believe to have a black belt in conspiracies, and I have been studying on this for like ten years, just constantly, with all the podcasts, all the all the researchers, like all the people that got canceled for all the truth that they speak. After a period of time, you just start to recognize the patterns and eventually you just are able to draw your own conclusions. We've been lied to about almost every single thing. I don't believe any when when any event happens, when like when when Trump got shot allegedly and whatever that represents. I told everybody, wait two weeks, and we'll see what happens. We'll see what the real story is in two weeks. Just give it two weeks and and we'll see what really happened. And that's that's what I say about every major event.
Speaker 5: Now that that's that's a great point, and I say the same thing, and never react immediately. I always wait at least a few days because there's always some evidence that comes out, and then you know it's a miracle. Is his ear just grew back. It's all on one piece, no issues, and I I the biggest tell for me out of that thing was you go back and you look at the Reagan assassination attempt March thirty of nineteen eighty one, which I believe that was fake. Two there's a I did a podcast on that months ago. But you look how quick the Secret Service got him into the limo. He didn't say, hey stop, let me pump my hand in the air or anything like that. The Secret Service literally like it would be no, mister President, we're not stopping. And because you don't know how many active shooters are out there, and the fact that they stopped and let him get that photo op told me that was.
Speaker 3: The biggest It just it was a hoax. That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there's some there's some things. There's like three so I don't know if we if we can even get into this on this podcast, but World War two and what that was really all about, you know, in this whole number about six million, yep, I can't see it. I don't see that to have happened that way. I don't know exactly what happened, But you know, why are people not talking about the hallo Domer, right, the Hall of Domer that happened before the Holocaust.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you won't find anything about it. You won't find anything about the Loto more in your textbooks. You won't find anything about the USS liberty and your textbooks, by the way, you won't find out what happened between nineteen forty five and nineteen forty seven in Germany and went on.
Speaker 1: There, which which I don't even really know exactly what you're talking about, but I can see that we're probably on the same page.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, they Yeah, a lot of the Germans tortured after World War Two.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm I feel like these are some real controversial topics. Nuclear bombs, what are really those? Are those really existing too? Or are it was just a threat? That is that just like a threat that they can hold over everybody's head.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, I think it's a and I hope I never find out. Let me just preface by saying that, but I think it's what you said. I think it is something that they used to keep people in fear. You read the Bible, Satan's most powerful tool is deceit, and if you look at the pictures March nineteen forty five, the Tokyo firebombing versus the Hiroshima Nagasaki pictures, and the fact that the only guy who they let go take pictures was part He wasn't a Freemason, but he was man. I can't remember which group it was, a Builderberg or one of these secret societies he was a part of. He was the only one allowed in to take pictures, so it was controlled. I'm sure they had explosives on the ground. And they had napalm in World War Two, and I didn't realize that until a couple of years ago. I thought napalm didn't come to be until Vietnam. It just became prevalent in Vietnam. But they started using that. DuPont made it in like forty two or something, and they started using apon towards the end of World War Two. And all the buildings in Japan back then, they're all made of wood, so they all want up in flames.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you know, I think it's just a fear tactic, Like you said. Another controversial topic is slavery here in America. If if all these other things that we've talked about have not been organic or natural the way that we were taught they were, why would slavery be any different? What's the real story behind slavery? Because the Moors from the more science temples say that, you know, they're black people, or they don't call themselves black, but they looked like whatever, like regular black people whatever. They say that they was already here in America. So and I'm just like, half truth is a whole lie. So what really is the truth? And I've heard other people talk about what the Civil War was and if that even happened.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you know, that's another one of the subjects that I failed to get into, which is, you know, you don't want to talk about the mud floods and created history and things of that nature. The Civil War obviously was about and I've did a podcast on this, as weill Abraham Lincoln was by far the most tyrannical president in history. If you talk bad about him, he shut your newspaper down, he imprisoned you, he threatened a Supreme Court justice. But yeah, that's I agree with you, And I even myself now today questioned the fact that was the whole Revolutionary War story just about getting a hold of all the colonists who got away from England and the king to come over here and have their free them, you know, of religion and their freedom of speech and to go about their own way. So they took a freemason. I'm just this is what I think. What if you took a freemason, a guy who was really loyal to King George the third? But made think about this, how many times do they appear to give us a victory. We feel good about ourselves, but at the end of the day, we make no progress if they say, yay, we beat England and we have our freedom. But what happened, Well, a federal government.
Speaker 1: Was established, yes, and a central bank.
Speaker 5: And the central bank, right, that's the charter ran out in eighteen twelve. That's what that war was about, the banks. And then eighteen thirties they had a party. I don't know if you know this or not. You can look it up. It's the Anti Mason Party. Back in the eighteen thirties, they've recognized that freemason's involvement in government was a big problem, so they actually started an anti Mace party. There was a guy who was a Freemason who was going to come clean about the truth about the Freemasons. He wrote a book, the Freemasons murdered him, and he disappeared off the phase of the earth. So they started the Anti Mason Party in eighteen twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Right, And it seems like it seems like anybody who tries to tell the truth or anything, they they threaten them, or they they blackmail them, or they you know, they hurt their family. So it's hard to get the truth out there. But you know, little by little, the truth is going to come out no matter what, because the most High is going to see to it. But everything happens in time. And we we were talking about how like where we think war is going you know here soon, And dude, you were mentioning something about how you Krae was given the green light to shoot you know, long range weapons into Russia, right, correct. Yeah, So so how would we know if they actually did that, because like a lot of a lot of the patterns that I recognize is it's like based on let's not do it, but let's just say we did it, you know, because they could just say that Ukraine shot some weapons into Russia, but maybe they didn't even really do it. You know, how are we even going to know if it's organic or not.
Speaker 5: Oh, one hundred percent. We won't know if it's organic or not. That's what I've been saying for the last year. Don't be surprised that that nuclear reactor that they have, don't be surprised if there's a false flag involved there or the.
Speaker 3: World's not the world.
Speaker 5: The largest AMMO depot in Eastern Europe sits on the border of I forget what country, and they could take that.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't know if it was organic or not. And that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's organic and they take the situation and run with it, Like Pedesto said, If it's organic, we run with it. If not, we make it a false flag, basically right, and we won't know the truth. And that's been the pattern for two hundred years and going back, who knows how far.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying to trying to recall, like what really got me into flat earth and it was allegedly Daves. Have you listened or looked at any of allegedly Dave's information, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I've I'm sure I've come across him before. It's hard to keep because every person who I talk to introduces me to some other things. And I've got hundreds of YouTube channels. I know he's on YouTube, right, yeah, de Murphy twenty five, Yeah, yeah, I've definitely subscribed to him. It's hard to keep up with everybody, but yeah, you have allegedly Dave who talks about Jehovah.
Speaker 1: Right, he talks about Jehovah. He has. His topics on flat Earth are really good. He did the Bedford level experiment, you know where with lasers and p nine hundred nikon cameras. His work on flat Earth is great. But he has like this, He goes through the Bible and tracks the human history of Jehovah's people, you know, because if you follow in the Old Testament, it's like basically the tracking of a bloodline, and the bloodline gets corrupted and then and then Jacob wrestles with the most art and becomes pure and changes his name to Israel, and then there's a chosen line through Israel, you know it. And I'm getting way ahead of myself here, but it kind of all started with Noah. Noah had three sons, and Shim was the chosen son. J Pet and Ham were not chosen. Shim was the chosen one. Now, what's really what's really interesting is these people that claim to be Chosen, but claim and what they say is that they're Ashkinazi. Well, if you look at it, the bloodlines of sham Ham and jpet Oshkinaz falls under jpest bloodline. So how are Oshtinazi's claiming to be Semitic when they're not from the bloodline of shim Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's a great point.
Speaker 1: So you know, you have this whole human history and and it's basically you know, there are fallen angels, we we have been rupted. Then they have found giants everywhere. The Smithsonian Smithsonium Museum uh covers them up and they've been archived in old newspapers and so so we know that that's the thing. Now, what what I've been trying to do is trying to get I wanted allegedly Dave and Paul Stops to have a conversation because there and uh, there's like there's like three different camps on this human history. You have allegedly Days who follows follows Jehovah and through the Bible and uh and goes through the human history of that chosen bloodline and who those people are. Then you have Paul Stops from under Understanding Conspiracy, who has really talked a lot about the millennial reign, of the Millennial Kingdom, thousand year reign in the short season. That's all talked about in Revelation twenty about how how Jesus has already reigned for a thousand years and like everyone's in this day and age, it is waiting for him to come back. The the idea is that he already came for a thousand years, and we're in Satan's short season and that's why we're being run through this gauntlet of deception. Okay. So then then you have the third camp, which is the Moors from the More Science Temple that say that uh that that they've been, that they're the original people of of Earth, and they they were everywhere, they were already in a marria before slaves were being brought over here. So and Michelle Gibson, who is a researcher on YouTube who's very thorough, she can co sign with all her research with the Morris. So there seems to be three different camps. The Moors, they they worship Allah, their Moslims, that's what they say. You have postops. He says, you know Jesus is real and that he has he doesn't say anything. He asked a lot of questions. This is just like basically the idea of the camps that Jesus has already come and reigned for a thousand years. Then you have a legendly Dave who follows only Jehovah and shows that what is his his idea. His idea is that.
Speaker 3: Basically what is that the bloodlines right, the sea lines.
Speaker 1: Right, the bloodlines, and basically you know that Jehovah's chosen people are the black people in America who were brought over here ast and that the Africans that were in West Africa that captured the other black people which are from that bloodline from Nigeria which was called the Slave Coast. And then the country then which is represents the tribe of Benjamin, because Judah and Benjamin flew escaped from the other twelve tribes down into Africa and those Africans, so those those Israelites into bondage, into slavery. That's that's basically what these three camps, that's their ideas. I would love to get them all three together and talk. I've tried to facilitate that like YouTube comments. But allegedly Dave will not have a discussion with Paul sobs. I asked him, he said no. Michelle Gibson was I think she said that she was going to have a conversation with allegendly Dave, so that would be great. But they all have compelling messages and I'm trying to figure out what the truth is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's I don't know what the stigma is with Paul. We had him on the podcast a year ago or so. He's in England, I believe, and he released a book. He's the one who said that the the Nephilum looked like clowns and he did that and then yeah, he talks about the millennial kingdom. Sometimes YouTubers don't like to intermix each other on their channels because I think they feel like if they get into a debate and can't properly support their message, which I am not in any way, shape or form saying that they would, but I just think, especially since the debate with Dean Odle and Pastor Locke, I think people have shied away a little bit from the debate stage. Outside of I can't remember the gentleman who goes around in debates all the time. He's gotten very popular with a flat Earth movement as well. I'm sorry he has an ame slip my mind, but all three have compelling arguments. I think out of the three, I probably lean closer to allegedly Dave. But to be fair, I'm not familiar at all. I know the Moors have been around for about one hundred years. They officially came together in nineteen twenty five. Paul I talked with him more about the Nephelum than we did the Millennium Kingdom. There's a few people on YouTube who's getting fairly large believing that we are in Satan's little season. But I think it is a seed line thing. I mean, that's the reason God wiped out the earth the first time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I was sorry, I didn't chest I didn't catch what you said.
Speaker 5: No, I was just saying, that's probably that's why God flooded the earth the first time, because of the seed line with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely following angel corruption.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you look at the how sciences is mingling with our bloodlines now, right, That's something I think about often. And then you had mentioned Japeth and uh to ashkenas the curse of Ham and then of course you have Neimrod is a direct descendant of him as well, and Nemrod is something that both Rob Skiba and Dustiniamos talk about at nauseam.
Speaker 1: So and I don't really want these fashions to get together and debate. I would just like them to have a conversation. Absolutely, And uh, you know, because because then you think it was kind of interesting how Nilo grass Tyson was supposed to have a discussion with what's the other flavor guy? Uh? You mentioned his book earlier, two hundred proofs or just flat.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the author, but it was probably David Weiss, right.
Speaker 1: No, it's the other martial artist guy Dang. I can't remember Eric Dubay.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right, Eric debab Right, it was.
Speaker 1: The both of the other Joe Rogan podcast. Why why did that discussion not happen? You know, I see right through Neil degrass Tyson. I don't believe anything that guy says. No, he looks like lying every time he opens his mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even at times he'll disclose the truth.
Speaker 5: Talking about the Red Bull Jump where he said only you know the altitudes, was even at that altitude he wouldn't be able to see the curve.
Speaker 3: So he will disclose the truth every now and then.
Speaker 5: Okay, but yeah, in little tidbits. Yeah, but they use these people just for disclosure as well. But he's he's a snake oil salesman.
Speaker 1: I can and I can spell it on him. I can see it. You know, there was a lot to go into, you know, because on this whole Millennial kingdom. Uh, you know the beautiful architecture. I mean, do you have any thoughts on that, like if you just have you seen any of like, you know, these cathedrals and this beautiful architecture. I was brought brought to my attention the World's Fairs, the one in Chicago with the White City and what they were doing with these airships and all this free electricity, Like our lives could be so much better than what they are, but we are just being held down. And have you seen any of this architecture and stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I just mentioned earlier this week that I believe that a lot of the church bells have been taken out because there's a lot of people. There's a lot of historical documents on vibrattions and how they can heal and then going back to Chicago and the blimps.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's many people who believe, and you can find these alternate videos on bit shoot and rumble who believed that the Hindenburg disaster was intentional to bring an end to that so people would they'd have to use controlled flying they couldn't fly around in that anymore and.
Speaker 1: Explore Yeah, uh, which is just so so interesting. Everything branches out and this into so many different avenues. But it's like, if this architecture is all over the world, would wouldn't the world would have had to have been at peace for a thousand years in order for all of these these uh continents and places the world to come together and build these structures which are a lot of like but different in their own little ways. Like did Jesus already reign for a thousand years and we're in the little season now? It would kind of make sense. It's a very compelling story.
Speaker 5: I will tell you that story is gaining traction in the community. But you know, it's I think it's Revelation twenty right, the first ten verses or so.
Speaker 3: It is interesting to me.
Speaker 5: How in some ways we've gone backwards with things, Like you said, I got married in a church in Hungary that was built in the fourteen hundreds, and so the church is six hundred years old. And the construction and the beauty of the architecture, it's just where we've gone from then to now with the limited rules that they had to build these things, you know, and now some people think, uh, the pyramids, like was that built by the Nephylum before the flood or you know, there's a lot of theory. What's your theory on the pyramids?
Speaker 1: I had heard something about how the Nephylin built pyramids everywhere to set up It's like the electromagnetic grid system that created the prison planet. It is all orchestrated by these pyramids. I've heard that a long time ago. I don't know what the validity to that is. But the that same what do they canct bigsaw puzzle? You know, building method that's found everywhere there. There had to have been communication between everybody to have that happen, and you know, there there had to be some type of divinity into this architecture. Like when you walked into those cathedrals that you said you got married in, did you have like a body high and the head.
Speaker 3: Change you mean in that building.
Speaker 1: In the cathedral that you were married in.
Speaker 3: You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: I don't have a great memory these days. I remember vividly everything of I can still close my not even close my eyes. I can see every the entire church from the inside, so much more than I can other buildings. So I guess there's something to it. I mean, it was obviously a special day, so I'm sure that memory gets filed with a few more gigabytes in it. But I remember every square inch of that church and the beauty of it and just being in all and that's something special about being in Europe. And it's kind of a shame to see that much of Europe is kind of gone down the toilet. Because I've been to Germany, Austria, the Balkans, Hungry. The architecture there is simply amazing. And you come to the States. Yes, we have we have it good. We have new cars, and everybody has a house with a small yard, and we have our Wi Fi and our cell phones. But there's something maybe it's just as you get older, about having a simpler life and enjoying that, you know, just the cobblestone roads and the cathedrals, with the bells, and you know, obviously the illuminati, right, it's to be illuminated. They are obviously holding technology that would free us from you know, being a slave to the matrix, not having to pay electric bills. Obviously, tests will prove that. But they can't have us sitting around thinking and banded together. And they want us working sixty hours a week. They want our children in public schools so that there's definitely a method to their madness.
Speaker 1: I agree with that they you know, and it just it feels like we're being held back. It feels like a lot of people, you know, they're I have a lot of conversations with people, and we talk about things that you and I are talking about, and if they don't know about it, they're not surprised. I don't have a lot of people fighting me on a bunch of stuff really much anymore. A lot of people know a little something about a little of different topics. But when I came home from overseas, I just felt like we were all ready to to get to a higher level, but we were being held back. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But it's just all these lies, all these deceptions, you know, Have you ever seen that Sandy Hook documentary called Sandy Hook, Line and Sinker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen that and a few others. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a big one that gets me in trouble when I talked about it too. But you know, in Sandy Hook, Line and Sinker, one of the kids that allegedly got killed in Sandy Hook had like one or two years later, same kid, different name, same picture, got killed in a school shooting in Pakistan. Really, how is that possible?
Speaker 5: I hadn't heard that, I know when Obama took over in two thousand and nine. And then the NDAA of twenty twelve, which was the Smith Modernization Act, which allowed the federal government to you know, put propaganda against the people. It was originally created in nineteen forty six or forty eight, right after World War Two. It was meant that we could use propaganda against the enemy, but it was illegal to use it against the CITs and other states. That all changed and then you look at what happened in Las Va. I guess you look at the biggest one is the Boston bombing. I mean you, I mean, and that is the lamest attempt.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, the guys who were there with the backpacks and it was just a really pathetic attempt. And I think that one is just really the one that takes the cake, and that anybody can see that it was just another just another real psychological operation. It was a drill, yep, absolutely, and it's they were saying it on the speakers. The Boston Police said it was going to be a drill.
Speaker 1: So so where are we heading? Like, are like, is the Great White Thrown Judgment about to be taken place? Are we all going to get a one world government and a one world army to fight you know, Jesus in the Campus Saints in the North Pole, But what is about to be happening? And like where are we heading?
Speaker 5: Well, we're We're definitely heading towards a one world government. We're then we'll I think secondly, we'll be a one world currency. I think that's what's going to you know, I had mentioned beforehand. I do think that there's going to be a financial meltdown and that'll give them a reason to bring in a cb DC and then the final tracking device, because they track us through social media, our cell phones, but if they take cash away from us, that then we are one hundred percent completely tracked. Like you know, a lot of the local people here we engage in cash. But if they take that away, then you'll be There'll still be ways to get around it. You'll have to barter, Like I'll give somebody a dozen eggs and they'll give me, you know, fifty twenty two's or something. You know what I'm saying that there's always a way around. But you know, it's I think that we are if you just think in twenty three years from nine to eleven to how how much tyranny that we faced over just twenty three years, and where the world's at today, especially with this election that's just gonna people are going to erupt and lose their mind whatever team loses. I think we're really just interesting times. And that's why it's so important. I always tell people at the end of my podcast, you know, make sure you're physically ready, but be spiritually ready because.
Speaker 3: Our time on this realm is short compared to eternity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, we live in a Zionist occupied government, this dual citizenship to Israel with all of our politicians, Like, what is up with that? Do we even have a country anymore? Like it? Just seems like everything is in the interest of somebody else and we're all being neglected. You talk about money and your currency, like, what was wrong with gold? I talked to people about this all the time. There was no problem with gold. The problem with gold is that it worked too good. And the argument is, oh, you know there's not enough gold in the world for everybody to have it. Well, the earth makes gold, and nobody can really make a claim on gold other than you know, the most high who runs this earth, who created this earth, or maybe the mint that gives it its intrinsic markings. But the government's deal in gold, I don't know if you saw this video about the Bank of England. Let one of the famous actors run through their gold ball and it's just stacked full of gold bars and bars of gold. All the countries dealing gold. They admitted that they have countries from all over the world who who keep their gold in the Bank of England gold ball? Well, why are we not using gold?
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you Another sign of what's to come is the value of gold, and it's the highest it's ever been. So most people say the higher gold goes, the more likely are to have some type of whether it be internal external conflict, something bad is on the horizon. When the powers that be start investing in gold, the price shoots up. So and if you look at old Warren Buffett, he took all his money out of the banks and he's put it in gold, so they know something's up.
Speaker 1: Do you remember back on a Joe Rogan episode back in like twenty sixteen, there was a guy named Peter Shift that came on the Joe Rogan podcast and he said that he created this company and it was called gold Money, and basically and he gave his debit card. He showed his debit card on the podcast. It was a solid gold debit card and he was like, I make all the same debit card transactions you make with your debit card, except mine's made out of twenty four gold and the debit that comes from my card is from a bank that is holding my gold in it. And that was it was shut down. I mean, why is that not a thing? If he had it back in twenty sixteen, why are we all not using that now?
Speaker 3: And that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of people who get very excited about crypto and more power to you it's just brother, I'm not happy about investing in something I can't see. And I was not aware of that video. Maybe I wonder if it's been saved and re up posted on bit shoot or rumble.
Speaker 3: What was the name of the guest?
Speaker 1: Peter Schiff been on a couple of times. It's like the economists and he really knows the economy and stock marketing.
Speaker 3: Sires familiar with them. Yep, yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's so, you know, because they say that that kings and queens use gold, common people use silver, poor people use the barter system, and slaves use our slaves to debt a debtit based, debt based credit system. And we're held down by the money that we're not allowed to use. We're held down with our education, we're held down with our leadership. How are we going to rise above? Like I guess, like what I tell people, just have to treat your neighbor how you want to be treated. And if everybody did that, I think we'd all be just fine. Man.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: And you would mentioned before we get too far away, you'd mention the dual citizens, the people who are really in charge of this country. You got Larry Fink of Black Rock. You got Anthony Blincoln, who's the face of this government. He's the one talking to all the government leads. Biden is not running this country. And then of course Michael Chertoff By the way, Michael chertoff Man, I did an entire podcast on that dude. His father was a Talmudick scholar, So that tells you all what he thinks about us.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't mind, you know, like you know, I'm saying it like I own the country, but I don't mind other people coming into our country living here. I love America, but it's like if you make money here, spend your money here, you know. I just feel like we're not allowed to have any nationalism. We're not allowed to be proud to be American, even though everybody wants to be here. But because we dominate, and uh, we're like, are they gonna start letting these these people flooding into our borders join into our military? Is that what's about to be happening?
Speaker 5: So my two different thoughts are number one, if war does kickoff, they're going to send them over to fight. Or number two, which is even scarier, is they send all the citizens off to fight and backfill them here, which would really fall in place with the Clergie plans and send the like you said here. Think about this, it'll come together in a second. You remember the first football game back after nine to eleven and the Giants or whoever ran on the field, all the football teams ran on the field with a flag, and it was very patriotic.
Speaker 1: I recall something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very patriotic the country after nine to eleven, those first few weeks, very very patriotic. If today, if you waive the flag or you are a nationalist, you're considered a racist.
Speaker 1: You know, man I talk about I have been called a race like a couple of times because of my criticism of George Floyd. And I listened to that woman, her name is Miriam. She made a documentary about the George Floyd situation. And my thoughts on George Floyd is, look, if you're going to be committing misdemeanors or felonies in the streets by using counterfeit money, if you're going to be intoxicated in public and you want to live a street life, be in the streets, and you want to resist the rest because if I was in the army infantry and we were trying to detain somebody and they were acting like that. I wouldn't have it wouldn't have been nice what we would have done to him, you know. So, So what happened to George Floyd. I think he overdosed on drugs. The whole situation relation was shaky. But but don't act a fool in these streets and then start crying about it when you get killed in the streets. You want to commit misdemeanors and felonies in the streets, you want to be involved in the fast life in the streets, and you get killed, don't cry about it, you know. But and I'm a racist from that apparently. But if you watch the videos of what happened with George Floyd, all it did was like make the tension between the races worse.
Speaker 3: Yep, Like.
Speaker 1: They gotta wanted to fight with each other through this media and it is just one hundred percent fabricated. And we got to rise above that. We all got to come together at some point.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing.
Speaker 5: We have to stop taking the bait because it's always divide and conquer and we fall forward every time. Uh, Yeah, that's that's a very deep rabbit hole in itself. And of course the mockingbird media fueled you. Again, you were either for George Floyd or you were against George Floyd. Right, it was divide and conquered. We watched the city's burn. It was just amazing what we saw in twenty twenties, a year that hopefully it was just I can't even believe to this day that it existed, between churches being closed down and just cities burning, and then George Floyd and how they make Look, I don't like to see anybody die, but to champion and make statues of someone who held a gun to a pregnant woman, he was no fallen angel. Again, I don't want to. I don't champion anybody's death. I feel, you know, life is something that we should cherish. Every life is important. But just the way they carried it and we fell for it hook line and sinker, and caused such division and it was even uncomfortable for you know, you'd go to the grocery store, you could tell the people whether you're black or white. You could feel the anchor people invested into it. And that's why I say, if you want to get the truth movement going. Take your television and throw it out the window. Certainly if you want to keep it, play your video games. Just get rid of the mainstream media because they only have one job and one job only, and that's divide and conquer. And that twenty twenty, Boy did they get us.
Speaker 1: You know, and that bringing back into COVID, because like, I literally had people who were you know, I'm in shape, I'm in sickness. I live right, I don't drink his smoke, you know, I praise and worship. I try to live my life right. I had people who are totally opposite of that, trying to tell me how to live my life, like acting like I'm sick and I'm I'm like, hold, you can't tell me to put my mask on when yours visit. And I'm just like, look, man, I could pass a PT test right now. What are you doing? You know, maybe you should be wearing a mask. You know what we did in the military, Man, if somebody couldn't pass height and weight, they did remedial PT until they could YEP.
Speaker 3: Every day after work five to six.
Speaker 1: We brought the low level, the weakest links up to the high level of where the strong links were. That's right. What COVID did was in reverse. They wanted all the strong people to come down to the low yep, and be done in the low with them totally backwards. Yep.
Speaker 5: That's what our education system does is they educate down to the lowest person. Not the lowest person, but they I forget the proper terminolity. They teach down right instead of championing. And like you said, and we have assault, you're only as good as your I'm trying to be a wordsmith here, but you're only good as your weakest soldier, I think is the right way to say.
Speaker 1: It, right, Yeah, yeah, you all have to be on the same page. And when you bring up education, I'm getting a college propaganda education. Now the VA is paying for me. I'm a vocational rehabilitation, which is great, but I'm taking some of these classes and it is just like totally woke. It's my teacher literally pulled up a list of conspiracies and said, look at all all these ridiculous things. Look at kim trails. There's no such thing as kim trails. We're not even going to discuss flat earth. Look at the moon landing. I sent him. Videos of of the CIA director Neil Brennan talking about, you know, Kim trails are real. You just can't call them Kim trails. You have to call them stratospheric aerosol injections. And I'm like, okay, so they are a thing. They literally are spraying strontium, barium and aluminum up in the sky. And if but if you call them Kim trails, it's a conspiracy. But if you call them stratospheric aerosol injects, is that they're actually like part of a program to solve some problem that we have. So which one is it? Is it a conspiracy or is it the answer to a problem.
Speaker 5: And that's awesome that you actually challenge your professor on those because there's new clip. There's news clips all over YouTube of people coming on and admitting it they've been cloud seating. That's not exactly. It is a form of stratosphere injections. Operation pop Hye in Vietnam. That that's they tried to flood the dirt roads on the Ho Chi Minh trail, I think it was, and they cloud seated the clouds and it rained. It's just even they do it in to buy now they went weeks without rain.
Speaker 3: They cloud seated. It's what they do. So again.
Speaker 5: It's that is a woke mind is not to challenge anything. They want to critically eliminate.
Speaker 3: Check that.
Speaker 5: They want to eliminate critical thinking altogether. So you just you become subservient. That's why they went serfs. They want a world as serfs, not a world where people question things. And that's really what twenty twenty and going forward has been. You know, did you know that FBI has a list of words that they have like tracked, So anytime you use that particular word on social media, they track it. Red pilled is one of them nationalists as one up we mentioned that word or earlier. These aren't conspiracy theories there, these are facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know what, I'm from the Army Infantry. So someone wants to come and talk to you about my beliefs or whatever, they can come because it's too many lies out here, and so I'm not allowed to ask questions. You know that people get mad at me just for asking questions. Like when I was going through the whole George Floyd situation with somebody, all I did was ask questions and I was called racist for asking questions. That's where we're at now, and you know, to to piggyback off of that, you know, allegedly Dave and his bloodline followed in the Bible. It's basically saying that that the original prototype of man is it was called negro, Like negro was the original prototype, and that word has been demonized. So like if I explained to someone and say, you know, actually negro is like the chosen people and it's actually like maybe it's a good thing, people get so mad at me just because I said negro. I mean college classes with all kinds of people, all kinds Blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians, all kinds of people. The professor is referencing and saying the word negro. Not one person said anything about. Not one person stood up and said, hey, you know, that's a bad word, nothing like that. But if I try to say in these streets as if it's a compliment, right, yeah, I mean it's so strange, man, Like I've had this stuff man ruined relationships for me in a terrible way. You know. You hear these guys come on these podcasts like me, and they say that they lost their family behind this stuff. Their wife left them. I mean, I had a girlfriend of mine who was like, look, I like you, but it's like every topic I try to talk about you in it in a conspiracy and I'm just like, well, i mean proved me wrong. Then I'm not like doom and gloom about it. But I'm just like, I'm gonna highlight the the alternative narrative.
Speaker 5: So do you think that, because I've come across that before. But the biggest problem is Nelson, I don't truly and this comes full circle back to flat Earth we got about eight minutes left, is that I just don't think that people truly understand the true meaning behind the deception, like how big the lae is or why it matters. I think at the end of the day, that's why you can't get through to some people.
Speaker 1: Well, they're smart people. I mean they have a college education. I mean they're they have good credit scores that you know, they have their own cars and houses. I mean they're not They're not like stupid or anything. I mean there's people I love. We're just we're not on the same page. And it's so crazy, man, because like I had a girlfriend leave me a long time ago, which operated behind like my conspiratorial mindset. And later on in life we met up and her husband is totally in line with me and everything I said, and now she agrees with them, and I'm just like, Okay, So maybe it's I'm not good at being a messenger. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I think people resonate with different people, So maybe the way I delivered isn't necessarily the way that someone would receive it if you delivered it. I think people are just receptive to different ways of being, you know, of the presentation.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it was just you.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was just the way it was delivered or touched on certain things. There's a lot that goes into it. I've had certain people listen to one person, it didn't resonate.
Speaker 3: They listen to someone else it made sense.
Speaker 1: So my goal now is is to get this college education and say, you know, I have a bachelor's degree, I learned all the same propaganda school that you learned. Why am I able to see this and you are not? And what are people going to be able to say at that point?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: One hundred And that's another, you know, piece of leverage that you can use to get your argument across. Unfortunately, you know, I've I've learned after years and years of doing this, there are some people you can lead them to water man, but they.
Speaker 3: Refuse to drink it.
Speaker 5: And after years of doing this, I just think that there are people who, whether it's subconsciously or not, know that if they get into this and realize how big the lie it is, it'll throw their little comfortable world upside down and they'll be uncomfortable and they just don't want that.
Speaker 1: That's true, That's true. It could do that. I mean it really bothered me once. Once my eyes were open and everything, I I had to go through a period of trying to find myself. But you know, flat Earth will lead you to a higher power, whatever you want to call it, but it's going to lead you to the most high however you want to say his name. And the message behind that is is to treat people how you want to be treated, and you know, peace, love and happiness, and flat Earth is going to lead people to that. So that's a positive message.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: I thought I was awake with nine to eleven and Vegas and this and that, right, but it wasn't really until I came upon flat Earth, that the veil was truly removed from my eyes. And then, like you said at the beginning of the podcast, to go full circle is when you truly realize that all of these rabbit holes are all connected and they are to hide God to make you believe everything is of this realm and there's nothing afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really does seem like they're trying to hide the most high from us, trying to disconnect us from the higher power, and everything they do is just for for more and more control. We like, you know, what have we really won? You know, since since gay people were allowed to get married and I don't care, you know, I just want people to be happy. However it is, it seemed like a win for humanity. Gay people were allowed to get married. Okay, they love each other, that's great. Outside of that, what have we won? Every every little skirmish that has happened, It's like the news gets tighter around our neck and the elite get more power and stronger while we get weaker.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, one hundred percent. There's nothing really I can add to it. We went from a lawsuit to a you know, a gay wedding cake and a Colorado bakery whatever twenty twelve, whenever that was to now we have drag Queen's story hour. So that that's how far we fell in the last decade. That's what tolerance gets you, I guess.
Speaker 1: You know. So when it comes to corruption, man, it's like they use they use. Back in the day, they would say, okay, this politician, we caught him cheating on his wife, and that's how they would use the corruption. That that's how they would blackmail them. Right once people got used to cheating on your wife with another woman, then they would say, okay, now you know, we caught this politician cheating on his wife with a man, and they used being gay as blackmail. Right now they're using children as blackmail. And I don't even I don't even I think. What they do, man, is they get these judges, these people that stay in high places and they at these parties. They get them to have sex with a girl or a woman whatever who looks like whatever age. She could be this or that. You know how girls look nowadays you don't really know what they are. And then so a judge has sex with the girl and then she might be twenty one. But the people just say, hey, man, look you just have sex with the underage girl. And if you don't want to be a sefistender and go to prison and get stabbed to death, you're gonna do what we say. And their girl might have been twenty one. They just told him that she was underage. So, you know, this using pedophilia as corruption, how are we going to combat that, because that's the end all be all, that's how they're corrupting everybody.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and we've discussed that. It's been that really came to light. I guess twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, whenever that document. What's the name of the guy? He's in Australia now he just got freed from prison. But what's the name of his He did a dump?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dang, I forget his name.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Locked up was a Wiki leaks, Wiki leaks, right, I believe, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wiki Leaks had that big intel dump.
Speaker 5: It had Hillary Clinton's emails on it, and then it had the you know, the emails from Obama talking about ordering thirty thousand dollars worth of hot dogs and pizza and a lot of that pedesto and then comet ping pong, and then of course you had the fall of the Cabal document series, And of course I always say what we're told by the truthers and what actually happened, and what you know, the politicians tell us.
Speaker 3: Somewhere in there is the truth.
Speaker 5: But I tend to agree that they one hundred percent blackmail the judges.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you outside of d C the most corrupt.
Speaker 5: And this is going to shock a lot of people, but I can back it up and I can cite it is Florida.
Speaker 1: I've heard that Dade Counties bysically.
Speaker 5: It's it's not even Dade County. You have Tampa region. Texas is bad too, the Dallas Fort Worth area, and these are the places that are quote unquote read but not to We only have a minute or two left. But in Florida, you'll go to jail if you speak bad against the We'll call it the zog, the Zionists.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You will go to jail for thirty days.
Speaker 1: And so we can't even criticize like we have, like the course in what Washington, DC, really is the difference between the US is in and a foreign national in this country and what these laws are and are not less, we didn't even really get to touch on.
Speaker 5: That one hundred percent and listen, uh, just on nine eleven alone. You could do a podcast every week for five years and not repeat the same thing. It's just there's that's how deep the deception is. And hopefully people will wake up. And I hope people this has been a tremendous episode. You know, maybe we only talked about flat Earth for a third of the time, but what you hit on flat Earth was was solid and spot on, and we touched on a lot of things that we haven't touched on the previous one hundred and seventy episodes. So Nelson, I want to thank you so much for coming on the podcast. I'd like to give you the last word before we head out.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I feel like everything we talked about, in one way, shape or form, leads back to flat Earth. Flat Earth is going to be the to something you cane step outside and experience it for yourself, and everything's going to lead back to it. Thank you for the opportunity to talk to someone who's on the same level and it was fun man. Thanks for letting me rent.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure, and thanks for your service and good luck with college. And i'd like to follow up again down the road with you brother.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good appreciated?
Speaker 5: Thank you, yeah, absolutely, And again thank you to all the listeners for your continued support. And we'll be back next Sunday night at eight pm with another episode. And as always, God bless y'all, keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 6: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Tell all the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you feeling more.
Speaker 6: You smile ain't the same I saw well go from you feel.
Speaker 1: Like you've lost your way.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give it.
Speaker 4: Never this home. Don't let go on the primis.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 7: He's got up, lad, Why a right time?
Speaker 4: Got up?
Speaker 1: May me come? Why right? God may come.
Speaker 6: I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 7: Child's are putting up fid.
Speaker 2: Oh you're stronger thing. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found you beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shoving bride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living. Breathe move.
Speaker 2: You can hold your head of hide.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't they gone on the Primies. It ain't Dunion's God, I clad wants a way, tell the God of me because don't give up, no, don't give in, never lose home, don't let call on the province.
Speaker 3: It ain't God of life. It's worth living.
Speaker 7: WA's a plain town.
Speaker 4: The god maybe called.
Speaker 7: Watch a pray down the god.
Speaker 4: Tam Oh yeah, what's a play down the god? Oh yeah, got TV call.
Speaker 6: Don't give up, no, don't give in, never, it's all.
Speaker 2: Do they go off?
Speaker 3: The primis in and done?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got up playing watch and kind of even calls. Don't give no, dog giving never, it's hold. Don't they go of the primes? It ain't done? Others?
Speaker 1: What live in? What's the god of he.
Speaker 6: All the diet of needs?
Speaker 3: What's the god of your cage? You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am. M hm