Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wine and Wine Podcast. I'm Kelsey and I'm Ellie. This is your dose of friendship, fun and figuring life out together. Let's be besties because life is messy. Wine hopes and whiny is optional.
Speaker 2: Hi e besties. Hello, Hello, Welcome back Kelsey and her wooos and her I love your wooos. So we had Crystal on. Oh it was so fun.
Speaker 3: That was so fun. How did you feel about it because that was your first time, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, like I've done. I've gone like everyone saw something will pop up on YouTube, but it's you know, a general reading, it's not specific to just me. So that was a really cool experience that I love. How Like she also like saged your house afterwards. It was so cute, bless we love her.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, can you like take away.
Speaker 3: All the bad vibes please for real? But I usually do sage my house too and pulse onto it. Yeah, you have a smuetick right there. Something I do.
Speaker 2: It's a thing. So I'm like, hey, let me open the windows for you so you can, yeah do it. I love it. That was really cool for her to do that, and like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Just feel like when I have those readings with her, it's just like I'm like, hey, I'm here for it, like I'm here for the message. And then when she explains a bit more because it's not and obviously at this point, I'm hopefully y'all listen to the episode. But it's not always like a definite like yes, and then it's not a definite no. It's always like like yes and for you yes but no and.
Speaker 2: Or no no but like whatever, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, as she was pulling more cards and she was kind of explaining that, I think it all made sense, like yeah, I agree, like what she would pull, and then kind of the explanation behind it, I'm like, yep, makes sense, makes sense, Like.
Speaker 4: It really resonated, like the life path one, like that's like literally exactly how I've been feeling, like I haven't been sure if I've been on the right life path. And then when she kept pulling cards and explaining about it, she's like, well like this and that, and I'm like yeah, yeah, yeah, no absolutely, well even.
Speaker 2: Mine with like health, I'm like, just like losing weight. I'm like, okay, yeah, I get it. I need a plan, like but she said yes, just yes, but yeah. Yeah, so I'm like, all right, here I go, here, I go.
Speaker 3: You got this girl, I bought it. So anyhow, that was really fun and we're still at the.
Speaker 4: Pod, even though you know that might have been a little bit of a questionable answer.
Speaker 2: Oh we're gonna prove that shit wrong girl, Yes, yes, yes, yes, no.
Speaker 3: And I think I mean we definitely, like even just having that conversation earlier beforehand, you know about like the things that we can do different and all the things like I think we were all like in alignment with knowing yes exactly, just kind of the tweaks and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and we like, you know, we want our listeners to love what they're listening to. So if you guys have any feedback for us, we're still early on so any feedback is honestly great feedback and we need it help.
Speaker 2: Us grow wearing mobies.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and it's obviously been so fun, and it's been so fun.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It's fun. Yeah, it's fun. It's fun. So I'm here for it here for a while, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's we're like sixty five and we're like, as.
Speaker 2: With our eighty followers, we're still here. At sixty.
Speaker 3: They're like, why are you still doing this and they're like, oh, because we have fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like wine, Yeah, it's not fun.
Speaker 3: Is there any other reason having fun? So that was really cool though. So I'm glad that Crystal came with her fun little tarots and we'll have her on again in the future once uh, once your girl like has a BF or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yes, I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, Sophia has a brothers a brother.
Speaker 2: I told Will. He has rolled his eyes. Oh my gosh, hilarious. One day she will have a brother this year. Maybe yeah, I'm just kidding. I don't know. I don't know how our years calming.
Speaker 4: Down with travel and stuff, so who knows. Maybe I think the biggest concern was we were gone a lot, and now that makes both calming. Well, he's working work traveling, but like every weekend coming up, like one of us is going to be.
Speaker 2: Home or she can come with us, so that helps a lot.
Speaker 4: We're not doing two week long international travels and that's not in our plan for a little while, right, Yeah, yeah, so I think that was part of his hesitancy. But now that no, that's happening.
Speaker 2: We love a cute little dog.
Speaker 3: Uy. And you know what was so interesting is like I think she brought this up twice, but the family card kept getting pulled for you, so.
Speaker 2: Like what does this mean? What does it make? What does it make? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And anyway, I'm not I'm not here to speculate. I'm just I'm on my period. So it's obviously not that kind of family right now. But yeah, it was just no, it was just interesting in that way, you know, it was interesting. Well here's the thing though, too, Like this is what I think about with like tarots and like even just with like messages and stuff like that. It's not always just so literal, like what is your definition of a family? You know, like just like somebody's definition of a home can be so.
Speaker 4: Like it doesn't always mean kiddos, Yeah, it doesn't leg mean mean another dog yeah yeah, or just like or I just looked at my ring fingers very hint hint, Yeah, but it can.
Speaker 2: I think it's all.
Speaker 3: Like it's all about like the symbolism and kind of like what you define that to be. I feel like when you enter this like land of spiritual and things, I was going to say mysticism.
Speaker 4: But I don't know how to say that word mysticism, mysticism, I think, so okay, that's.
Speaker 2: What I was going to say. And then I was like, my tips are ism.
Speaker 4: I grab her.
Speaker 2: Tipsy, I grab them all the way down here because I don't have a brawl. She grabs her belly button. Listen.
Speaker 3: I feel like in my head I talk so well and like eloquently, and then when it comes out of my.
Speaker 2: Mouth, I think we're the same.
Speaker 4: We're like in our head it's worded out perfectly, but our mouths go faster than our brains.
Speaker 3: So then it's like, yes, I hate it, and like, oh okay, this is such a tangent and such a side note right now, but there's filler words like people say and like a lot you know what I say, A lot I say.
Speaker 2: You know, you know. So then I'm like lot, you know, And so I need to like drop that because that was yeah, oh it's yours. Yeah, it's like or yeah, and I hate the like so much, but I can't stop.
Speaker 4: It, and like, okay, that one start on the wide guys, that was.
Speaker 2: So annoying on my part. You know you're making fun of me? Is no, But what I was going to say is like, Okay, what do you say there?
Speaker 3: What I was going to say? And then you just don't say, like, you just say so what I was going to say I was at work? Well, that feels so weird. You need a filler work.
Speaker 2: We should just that was so demonic. I know a few references.
Speaker 3: I love it, but uh, okay, well, first of all, we need to we need to just say we need a normalized filler words in the workplace. Because I was talking the other day and I wanted to sound really professional. I was like, blah blah blah, are shareholders blah blah blah bandwidth?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, you know, and I'm like, oh my goodness, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think at work, mine is so I explain things and continue on with the words so in emails constantly, and then I'll be like, I'll have three three sentences in a row that start with so, and I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 2: Have to go rewrite it. And I'm like, how do I not use yea a filler starting word?
Speaker 4: Yes, but you know, but and so you like to start the sentence, like to start any thought that's like.
Speaker 3: So, comma, yes, as I was, so, then I'm like, however, because it sounds a little more profresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Like. I think I do it because part of the people pleaser in me, because I don't want to start a sentence bluntly.
Speaker 2: To me, it seems like it makes it like more so like kind of conversational like lightheart.
Speaker 3: Yeahs, especially if it's more of like a bitch like per my last email emails. Oh that makes sense. Yeah, I don't know AnyWho. I don't know why we got onto this tangent about Philla words, but that that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was wow.
Speaker 3: All right, Well anyway, speaking of Philly words.
Speaker 2: Anyway, way, let's circle it back.
Speaker 4: Circling it back now, even though we sure sounded like it, we have not introduced the wine yet.
Speaker 2: We haven't even taken a sip, not at all. So let's get the one going. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: This one is brought to us by one of my besties, Haley shut Out. She gave it to me for my birthday with specific instructions we use it for our next episode. So I've been wanting to open it, but I didn't because I saved it for you.
Speaker 2: Ellie. Love it. Thank you, Hayley for saying that because in turn you have blessed.
Speaker 4: Me with this one as well well, and we know she's a listener.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean I would hope better be listening. But yeah, I mean yeah, just kidding, yeah, just kids like I don't listen. But here's some whi Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So this one is nineteen Crimes red Blend, and we had talked about this before. We have both tried in nineteen crimes, but it was the Snoop dogg One, so we're trying a new one. Nineteen Crimes comes from Australia. This one says, our red blend bears the same traits as those banished to Australia. Defiant by nature, bold in character, always uncompromising. It's a taste you'll never forget. And the blend is Chira Merlo and Cabernet Eoo. So if you want to know more about the actual person that is on the bottle, you'll have to go and google that because he's got a whole as story. But each there is a mugshot of someone on each bottle and then they have their stories.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, all right, lits do is clean clink clink.
Speaker 4: We're a little too far with actually can think this time clinking is hard. Well, I just don't want to bump the mic. There we go, Yeah, we just pretended to clink clank.
Speaker 2: The leggy's legging the.
Speaker 3: Legs, the legs be leging. Okay, yeah, yes, yeah, yeah. It's a bit on the sweeter side. But I like it.
Speaker 2: It's sweet, but like it's not it's not wrong with the bold. Yes, it's not like juice sweet. Oh you know what ends off dry.
Speaker 3: It's like sweet when you're tasting it, but dry ending, which is fun, isn't it.
Speaker 4: So it is a full bodied bowl wine like you said. But yeah, no, that's good. That's really fun. I really like this one. I'm gonna give it a four. Yeah, yeah, that's good. Same, love it.
Speaker 2: It's also a stunning color. I love it.
Speaker 3: And maybe also because the light is shining through the window right now, it looks so pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a vibe like vibe.
Speaker 3: Cure all my cure, all your ailments, ailments, thank you, amen, it's.
Speaker 2: Done anyway, my goodness.
Speaker 4: It was on Google is said anywhere from ten ninety nine to fifteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. I mean, these budget wines are just hitting. They are hitting.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine one day once we start cracking into like the thirties, I know that's our next step and the fifty dollars wines.
Speaker 2: Man, our world is gonna be like our minds are blown blown. It's gonna watch them be like worse, like we're like actually ninety nine bottle. Ye, yeah, I know that. Yeah, I could see that happening. Actually, but yeah that.
Speaker 4: I've actually heard that that price doesn't determine the quality. Really, I have heard people say that, So what.
Speaker 2: Do you think it is? Then there's what I think.
Speaker 4: There's just a lot of factors in general.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've just had people say that they've had like those fifty dollars bottles, they're still happy with their budget wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I mean obviously, like you know, boxed wines significantly different than this wine.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that makes sense. I don't know. We'll see yeah, one day, yeah, one.
Speaker 4: Day, one hopefully, maybe let's make this a goal for a one year anniversary.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try a nice ass bottle.
Speaker 4: I know, I keep saying that they maybe won't be the dom because three hundred dollars is a lot. That is a little sp Maybe let's get up into the pushing fifty.
Speaker 3: I was about to say one hundred anywhere like pushing fifteen, And I'm like, well, you know what, I'm here for anything.
Speaker 2: I feel like anything.
Speaker 4: It would be kind of fun if we could go and get one of those hundred dollars bottles out of the case just to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I feel like anything, like because we're so budget girlies, I honestly feel like anything past thirty dollars is like we're fucking bougie. I know.
Speaker 2: So I'm here for it. Whatever you want to do, yeah, I agree it, Okay, any users, Okay, I just use one of your words. Wait, do I do that? Do I say that a lot like any losersosers?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I feel like I say any whom.
Speaker 4: He Sometimes you say any uosersance wor No.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about me is I feel like I try to be so self aware of like who I am as a person, and so when somebody tells me who I am and I don't realize that that's who I am, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Bug, I'm like, okay, well I know who you are. Elie, don't change a thing. I'm like, why don't I know that. Why don't I know that?
Speaker 3: I say that, It's fine, any hums, what are we talking about today?
Speaker 2: We're so unhinged today we are and we literally emany this is our first sip of wine. Yeah, I think it's just it's it's our chaotic week. We're both singing we're sinked apparently, so I think that's what it is. Yeah, it's just it brings out the fucking chaos.
Speaker 3: Like we're fifteen and we're not even started our Okay, all right, anyway, AnyWho, we're not even drunk. Dude, I literally have not drink, like I've literally just had a sip.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, I just stayed quiet. I just stayed quiet.
Speaker 3: I let you be the professional one, like I say, you did.
Speaker 2: You did, but I just sat there after you said it, and I was like, I'll just let her keep going. Okay, I try my best without laughing.
Speaker 4: So today we wanted to start another kind it's not really a new segment, but we kind of wanted to start giving you guys life updates so you can get a little bit, you can learn a little bit more about like us personally. But we also just want to become eat closer to our e besties. So we figured that we'll just do like a monthly life update. This one might go back a couple months because it's a very first But so, Ellie.
Speaker 2: Would you like to wait? Are you starting to honors? Go for it? Okay, okay, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Well, as she's got some life updates, I'm a yapper the girl girl, I'll just cut you off. Yeah, please do please actually do like.
Speaker 2: Set me a time or y'all and go go.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so we're doing like life updates as far as to like our past month or whatever. Yeah, I feel like I feel like April is such like a weird month for me. But also it starts getting busy because the weather's warm, and it's been a lovely April.
Speaker 2: Oh it really has, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like everything's like starting to get green again and it's just so nice.
Speaker 2: That's pretty. It lifts your spirits up, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, when I say weird, I mean that, like, so your birthday is on the tenth, April tenth, and then my sister's birthday is actually the next day, April eleventh, And it was so nice because actually my friend came over Berkeley came over with her daughter, Chloe, and she brought me like a flower, like a potted flower and like a treat, and she was really cute because I was actually talking to some of my girlfriends about this, and I'm like, this is like the best analogy that I can give, because even just today, I can talk about it like super normal. I was gonna say casual, but I feel like there's nothing casual about it, but I can just be normal, if that makes sense. But I have this analogy where.
Speaker 2: It's like my.
Speaker 3: Heart is the ocean, and then if I were to go all the way to the bottom of the ocean, there's like this treasure box and if I open it, that's her, and so like all the memories and like the pictures and everything spill out. And I literally only open that once a year. And I was talking to Berkeley about it too, and she's like, oh yeah, like in therapy they call that like grabbing from the shelf, like you just pulled that down from the shelf.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my gosh, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So like it's one of those things where it's like always shelfed, but that one day is always just like I pull it down from the shelf where I open up that treasure box, and it's like it's just the craziest thing. Like I'm so emotional, like I cry all day. It's just so like it's just such a sensitive day for me. So anyway, I make sure to like block out that day and like not do anything. So that day, it was a Friday, and so I took off pickleball, like I had somebody sub for me because I have a league on Friday nights.
Speaker 2: And then I went to go get Chinese food. Yeah, and then I just watched some TV like it was just cool, just do like a solo thing, you know.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, a little backstory to that actually though, Like if some people don't know, I know a lot of my close friends and just people I know in general know the story. But I have a sister who passed. Oh my gosh, I just I just hit the microphone on the cord. So you probably heard some like bung and I'm sorry. But anyway, I had a sister who passed back in twenty ten, and so she was a year.
Speaker 2: Older than me.
Speaker 3: So she was she was seven, she was eighteen. I was seventeen, and then she was so she had brain tumor, and then she went into surgery and she didn't wake up, so she was in a coma. And then she actually turned nineteen like in the coma. And then a month later, like legit, a month later, on May eleventh, she passed. She got inn ammonia after that, and it was just one of those things where it's just like just didn't look good, and you know, you have that conversation with the doctor in the room and they like explain everything to you. I feel like I was super young, and I feel like I still blocked a lot of that out, you know. But in the end, my family, like our family, decided that we should just you know, let her move on, and so that happened, and then she has she has a son, So he was like two years old when she passed, but now he's eighteen and he's living his best life.
Speaker 2: So I love that for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so anyway, that was just a little backstory because I feel like a lot of people, maybe new listeners or whomever, wouldn't know that, And so I know that that's my siestra. Her name is Lily, and so anyhow, uh, just giving you guys that backstory. But that's the month of April is usually that days I open It's the treasure box, you know. So that's a little sensy day for me. But one of the exciting moments of the month was actually, as you guys know, this was a fun fact for me when we first started this podcast, but Pride and Prejudice came out back to theaters twentieth anniversary. So I've been such a weirdo and like asking all my girlfriends, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who wants to go say this with it? And so how many times have you seen it? Now? Okay, like twice in the thing. Okay, that's gonna say, I know.
Speaker 3: But no, it's leaving like the Saturday because it's only like on for like a minute or something. And so I'm like even today, I was like, man, should I get off work early? And like before we record, should I go watch it? Like I'm just the worst? But anyway, so I took my girlfriends and one of my girlfriends, Rachel, it was her first time seeing it ever, and she loved it, and I'm like, yay, like I want to pull home ever wants to come into this universe, you know. So that was really fun and it's five bucks. I was going to say, go watch it, but by the time this comes out, it'll be it'll be con but you can watch it on Amazon Prime or whatever, like rent it whatevers. I'll give you my username and password.
Speaker 2: Let me know. Everybody blocks your account.
Speaker 3: They're like sketchy shady. Another thing I did this month, which is funny because we started it and I'm like, oh my gosh, we need to like make it a thing. So I think we're going to start making it a thing is a coffee dates with girlfriends. So we just went to a coffee house and then we like chatted for like two hours.
Speaker 2: And we were just like keep the coffee coming, you know.
Speaker 3: Instead of like having drinks. It was just nice, like yep, keep them coming, get that latte, you know.
Speaker 2: So it was just so fun to do that. That sounds fun.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I had random things this month too, Like I went to go get my palm read.
Speaker 2: Yees so cool.
Speaker 4: So so that was really your future You've had like two different future readings this month, Oh my gosh, I have.
Speaker 3: She was so spot on though, because like as far as like with Crystal, I asked her questions of what I wanted to hear like as far as like answers to a question I should say, but with the palm reading, I was super open. I was like, whatever you see and she was like, literally, if you could master your time management, you would be unstoppable. And I'm like, you're so right, because the fucking amount of time my wife say it is so annoying, Like it is so annoying. Yeah, so anyhow, and then guys, this is TMI, but I actually went to go get a chronic done this month. If anybody doesn't know what that is. It's basically like I've been hearing about it, but I'm so scared you should do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, okay, let's set life changing. I like it is.
Speaker 3: I like, this was my first time going back after like eight years, Like it took me that long to go back, just because I don't know I space it or whatever. But yeah, it's this girl in South Ogden and she basically, you know, lubs up a tube. Kelsey literally just had a drink in her mouth and she was like, let me not spit this out and she just basically sticks it up your butt and pushes water through colon. And then once you feel like you're to the brim. She like flushes it out and you can see all the stuff that's just in your body that has not gone away, and so I'm like, gosh, I needed that. You literally feel like five pounds later after that though, too. So listen, you should.
Speaker 4: Just just say part of me worries like with like all my digestive issues will be good or could it just like completely wreck me?
Speaker 2: I think you'll be good. It's questions I just need to ask. Yeah, yeah, you should actually let me look it up.
Speaker 3: Girl, I was about to say, let me not be the person who thinks she knows the answer. You should just chat with the lady and be like, hey, this is what a like, here's my issues, blah blah blah, and then she'll just tell you that if you're a good fit or not, which I'm sure I'm sure everybody could like use that, you know, so anyway, it's not bad. It's like eighty bucks for a session. Yeah anyhow, Yeah, that's that's kind of My month is just all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yes, So tell me about you, Kelse.
Speaker 4: Mine has just been like it's literally been the month of birthdays for me and will ours is like November and April just birthdays, so like my mom's was March the first, so you know, borderline. And then we had Will's dad, stepdad, and brother in law and we celebrated with his stepdad, brother in law, and myself. We all celebrated like a gold birthday. We do that every year, every April, we celebrate all of our birthdays. But it was pretty fun. We went down to Will's aunt's house and I got to meet some of his Canadian family. Finally, Will's park Canadian. He actual has dual citizenship. Pretty cool. But yeah, so that was fun. Sophie also turned eight, which makes me so sad. Part of why I want to get her brother, not because I want to replace her, but just because so there's still something there when she does eventually, you know, pass.
Speaker 2: I hope to god she's still at least got another eight years though yeah she should. She doesn't act old at all. She still looks like she's a puppy, so she's fine. No, I feel like she has so much energy, like she's.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she does something stupid, but yeah, hopefully anyway, No, yeah, no, she's thriving.
Speaker 2: But yeah, then I turned thirty four old lady, we're here. We love that.
Speaker 3: What are you now considered? What in your mid thirties, mid thirties? Let's change that, girls, let's change that because I know, like normally mid thirties is thirty four to thirty six six. Yeah, but I mean we could technically say mid thirties is like thirty.
Speaker 2: Five mid thirties.
Speaker 4: We're gonna say it's like thirty five to thirty eight because by the.
Speaker 2: Time thirty eight you don't want to be considered late thirties yet.
Speaker 4: That's true, but we're redefining it. We're read so you're still in your early thirties. I'm still in my prime. You're your peak, bitch. I hope I'm not peaking. Oh my gosh, no, but.
Speaker 3: Your peaks last like thirty years. Yeah exactly, You're like, please god, no, I.
Speaker 2: Know, oh gosh, but no. So it was fun.
Speaker 4: Will surprise me with a pair of sunglasses that like, I don't even know how.
Speaker 2: We got them in time or how even remembered them. It was very cute.
Speaker 4: I showed him like literally three or four days before, and it wasn't even like I was hinting. I just they were cute. Yeah, and he doesn't like skinny sunglasses, and they're skinny, so I was like, oh, smaller he likes, Yeah, just smaller, okay, And he doesn't like them. But I was showing them to him because I'm like, do you like these ones? Though, like you know, not hinting. I was just playing on buying them at my next paycheck whatever. Yeah, And next thing I know, I'm opening them on my birthday four days later. Don't know how you remembered the website from like two seconds? Do remember how you remembered the color or how they got there in time?
Speaker 2: But that happened. Oh God, bless him. Yeah, it was cute. That is so cute, and it was cute.
Speaker 4: And then kind of just honestly just did yard work because I just kind of wanted to took the day off. But then Will decided not to go into work, and he took me to dinner. We went to Kobe, which is like one of those tepanyaki restaurants. It was delicious. And then the Friday after, my mom and I played hooky and she took me on a shopping spree.
Speaker 2: Which is love fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then had some friends over that night. But I actually share my birthday with my cousin who is getting married this summer, and so we're going up to her wedding in July. It's up in McCall Idaho. I'm really excited. It'll be fun. I haven't seen her in a minute. She lives in Boise, so I don't see her that often, but she's so fun. But yeah, So, like mine's really just been like birthdays obviously, Like we've had some Easter things, like we decorated some sugar eggs. I don't know if you know those are google it, but it was fun.
Speaker 2: So we had a girls day where we just decorated some sugar eggs. We used that a lot when we're little. And then.
Speaker 4: It was also my aunt and uncle's fiftieth wedding anniversary, so shout out to them. We had a ton of family flying from everywhere. That's so celeb Yeah. So my mom and my aunt are their sisters. There's eight siblings total, and we haven't had a time where all eight of them have been together in the same room in like a long time because schedules never work out, you know. So it was really cool just to see all the brothers and sisters together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun. It was a lot of fun. But yeah, so oh I found out I could be allergic to almonds. Oh that's fucking random. How did you find that out?
Speaker 4: So I made these protein bytes like these brown like these protein fudge bites, and they're just like cottage cheese, cocoa powder and maple syrup and then almond butter and they were good. But I ate one and it was like an inch round ball and like literally like an hour later, like I felt like I was dying, Like I wasn't like I didn't bring out in dives and I hit that, but my throat felt funny and then like my breathing was like hard, and I was kind of in some I had some like chest pain and like, am I I'm either having a heart attack or I'm.
Speaker 2: Having an alergic grain action, And I'm like, do I need to freaking go to the hospital. I just popped a couple bum drill and like an hour later, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: The next day, I was like my chest was still sore, though not like like in pain sore, but just sore from like what it was doing. Like it was bizarre. So I have not touched those things since I told Will he could have him if he wanted them. I've been too scared, so I don't know if that's what was happening. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: So where do you go from me? Or like, are you going to take a test? I don't. Oh yeah, I mean I did that like a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Not that long ago, like maybe like ten years ago, because I wanted to go get the immunotherapy shots for allergies because I'm ergic freaking everything. And I did, and he was like, yeah, you're a prime candidate because I was allergic to like a majority of the things he pricked me with, but my insurance is stupid and they wouldn't let me do that first. Instead, he had to prescribe allergy medicine and a nasal thing, and I'm like, the whole point of this was to get off of allergy medicine and a nasal thing. And then I went back after you know, you know, after a few months, and insurance still wouldn't prove it, so I just kind of gave.
Speaker 2: Up on it. That's so annoying because there's.
Speaker 4: All these other hoops you have to jump through first, and I'm just like, this is so dumb. So I still could go get another test, but then it's like the insurance won't cover it apparently.
Speaker 3: So dude, healthcare is the worst sometimes, I know, it's awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rough.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's fine, it's fine. I wonder if there's like at home tests you can there.
Speaker 4: Could be there, honestly, could be, and maybe they might be covered by at least my HSA.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh that's a good thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'll have to google it because this is only a few days ago that it happens.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I mean, this is a horrible way to test. You could just like pop it in an almond again, I.
Speaker 4: Know, like maybe when I get home, I'll go pop one one of those bites against you what happened?
Speaker 2: No, but I think it'd have to just be an almond.
Speaker 3: By itself, by itself, because then what if it's something? What if it's not the almond and it.
Speaker 4: Makes sure not for sure? I mean, yeah, I guess I could have a weird reaction to the mixture, But I'm like, I know for sure it's not cocoa powder. I know for sure, it's not coughch cheese. I know for sure it's not maple syrups. I eat all those things oh so separately. And that was the only thing I ate that was out of the ordinary. Interesting because what I had had for dinner was leftovers from the night before, and I didn't have any problems.
Speaker 2: Sus yeah, suspects. I don't know. Maybe I was just having some maybe I was having a heart attack. Oh my gosh, don't say that. I know. I don't know. I'm getting old. So no, right, we're not. We're not. We're still in our early thirties. It's fine. Yeah, it's fine. It's so fine. It's so fine.
Speaker 4: Well maybe maybe my next month's life update, i'll have an actual answer to what happened.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, please sell us.
Speaker 3: Go like in Hilton Almonds and let us know what happens I die. Yeah, we're like, we're like, hey, guys, so I advised Kelso the wrong way.
Speaker 2: She this is now a solo podcast, so dark Oh good in the name of almonds.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, well this has been Funsie, this has been fun. But yeah, so next week we are going to dive into solo outings. So I can't wait to hear what you guys, what your guys' thoughts are. We will be putting some stuff on our stories to get your opinions and hopefully we can.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's like the funnest thing I do is sometimes I feel like, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited to chat about it. Oh it'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yay, thanks guys, sea byye.
Speaker 2: All right e bessies. That's it for this episode of the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't leave us, hang in like, subscribe and follow or else we'll drink all the wine without you.
Speaker 3: Kidding kind of, And hey, tell a friend they need be besties too.
Speaker 2: Bye