Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all? Give me one minute? Goes do it? M Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? Let's give me one minute.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys? How you guys doing today? What is up?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? What is guys? Give me one minute. I'm turning people to come on, damn it. Let's see. But what's up, guys? Descending? The lot of descending getting people to come on is hard.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, muh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buck. What's up guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? What's up?
Speaker 5: From the streets of ball the More, where the crabs are esteemed just right.
Speaker 6: Comes a calm and quid the money for Ready for the fight any time again of time. No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight talking, fearly soul with jokes, are.
Speaker 1: Cut like knives.
Speaker 5: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes.
Speaker 6: A line on some miers versus the rest of the world. No apologies, no backing down. This flag is unfurled from the Lucastello room to the standing in NYC. He's tackled in the taboos setting laughter, freeze all knivesoom MYX Festival staring white, Tom's got the quips with that Maryland Prime grew up in the Metro Observation Shop and King turned them into punchlines, meaning.
Speaker 3: And then You've seen over.
Speaker 5: Thirty states in Canada to DC in the mix, from Vegas World Series to Charms City Flix, walk Onso, Beeping down the Cards, Ring Naptings on tv EVA, Stand Up This Kingdom, wild and controversy free hostel miners, r seris the rest of the.
Speaker 6: World, No apology, no backing down. The flag is fertile.
Speaker 3: From the Lucastellar Room to the.
Speaker 6: Standing NYC, He's tacking lens of taboos, setting lapping free Paul sign Zoom my ex festival, starting wild Times God, the qui us with that Maryland Pride, the host and the pod jast guess from near and far, commodions, activists raising enough bars, zoon.
Speaker 7: Comics, battling that fan in Friends to four.
Speaker 6: Albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making americoting ay time.
Speaker 7: Material hits hard, no room for debate, black comedy, one liners, political fire and salt, Wind and satur Tire taking that higher.
Speaker 6: From cave made a Grand Rapids Virtual fests online He's been roasting and boasting for decade, feeling fine. Baltimore'sn't warrior with a.
Speaker 1: Mic and his hand. Tom Myers is coming, taking.
Speaker 7: Over the legg No, Tom Miners versus the.
Speaker 6: Rest of the world, No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 7: This flag is unfurled from the crabs in the harbor, the stages worldwide. He's making them laugh.
Speaker 6: Nothing to hide, tom Myers, tom Myers, the king of the bulls, keep telling those jokes, never growing over.
Speaker 7: Oh Tom Mars versus the rest of the world. No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 6: This flag is unbur.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're all playing a song for you guys. How about the ball.
Speaker 3: Out on the highway.
Speaker 8: Before the sun?
Speaker 6: Eighteen wheels and the days to gum rolling thunder diesel homes bring in goods, soul, life can run. You want a roof, you wanna die?
Speaker 7: You better thank the folks who drive from coast to coast through.
Speaker 1: The rain and heat.
Speaker 7: They're hauling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers, orders some free.
Speaker 6: They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: Laid.
Speaker 6: Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 5: Without them, we be lost. Can't you see If you didn't have truckers.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have.
Speaker 6: A car, food in your mouth, you'd be homelesstening, getting hungry. To truggers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 7: Sad coffee cup and the shirt, you hear, the phone in your hand. It all got out there because.
Speaker 6: Someone kept that pedal down delivering hoop from town to town. They missed their kids, they missed their beds, but they keep going and hearts of lead every mile, every load. They're the liveblood of the rule.
Speaker 1: The support.
Speaker 5: Your local truckers.
Speaker 3: Order some free.
Speaker 6: They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 5: Lad trucks at the backbone of our community.
Speaker 6: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see?
Speaker 6: If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, you wouldn't have a carfood in your mouth, You'll be homeless, naked, hungry.
Speaker 1: To truckers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 6: So next time you see that diesel shine give away at a honk and time, they're the heroes in Paintside keeping.
Speaker 8: This country run and ride no wad.
Speaker 7: Your local truggers, order some free.
Speaker 6: They're out there grind damp in the.
Speaker 1: Bag will come up. I treat you lose.
Speaker 4: No truck no mean they know you. I know you're Disney Yeah no.
Speaker 1: Truckers no me, no you no.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, verbo if you want to come up?
Speaker 4: I did you release.
Speaker 8: Bone bone boh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me one minute young, Yeah, but what's up guys? You wn it? Hello? Okay, hmm yum oh I can't be stous the hurdle uh oh fs oh shit, sorry, yuh sorry, I'm getting some I'm getting some report.
Speaker 8: Hon't they worry, only worry.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just messaging d D d having is going through some stuff right now. DD is going through some something right now. That d H is my friend. Let's go through something right now that she's damn damn thank you. Just wanted to check to see if they're okay and stuff. It's yeah, I went love because I just don't know why I went love. Just trying to get you guys some content, you know, try to get you guys some content. It's something that I do appreciate. Yeah, trying to get you guys some content because it's something that we have to do. I just want to say, I hope everyone is stay in Chafe today. I hope everyone is doing okay.
Speaker 2: Yah yah.
Speaker 1: I want to get offline and I love you guys. I want to go. I want to go check on DS issues up pack. I love you all right, I love you guys. Bye. I'm gonna go to Let's see if she's okay.