Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Gerald slenty of Trends Journal. You can find it at Trendsjournal dot com and you can save ten percent off with a code night. And as we showed before the break, this is Jerald's cover right now for Trends Journal. Trump going full Marie Antoinette and you know, basically, let them eat cake. No, no, he wants you to eat peanuts. Actually, he doesn't think the massive inflation that he has ignited is anything to worry about. He certainly isn't worried about it. I mean, he has inflated his fortune with the double dealing and the open in your face corruption so much so in just the last few months. He doesn't care at all about the price of gas, does he?
Speaker 3: Gerald only cares about himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is feebly, that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean all the facts are there. You know, it's you know, we have a These are some of the headlines. Trump's deal with his administration also ends his tax audits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing, Street Journal that amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one thing after another.
Speaker 1: It's beyond Biden.
Speaker 2: Right, this is like Biden's pardon his son, you know, for fifteen years, everything that he did and some other people as well. Trump is going to parton his family for all their tax fraud now and into the future. You know the word used by the now acting Attorney General who was Trump's personal lawyer, Todd lanch Is to say, yeah, forever the irs is banned from coming after them and auditing them. And this is happening, Gerald as Trump is a pedal to the metal on setting up Palanteer and all these other AI companies to audit his enemies and each and every one of us. Into the finest detail, we saw this as he weaponized AI and the auditing capabilities of that. He got Polty to go back and look at all the real estate transactions of his political enemies. The Attorney Journal there in Letitia James and also Lisa Cook of the Federal Reserve go back and look at all their real estate dealings and said, you know, ten fifteen years ago, you did a loan and you said it was going to be for your own personal use, and you didn't live in that house. So we're going to come after you for a crime. This is the type of way that AI is going to be used to go after his enemies, to go after each end, every one of us, to look at everything we did in our life. As I said many times. You know Harvey Silverglate who went on to found Fire Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression, and he wrote the book three fallon Needs a Day. He said, the federal government has put out so many laws that on average, he believed that Americans were committing three fallon needs a day and didn't even know it because the law was so complex. So now they've got AI to go back and to match you up with all that stuff. If you're an enemy of Trump.
Speaker 3: I mean, look what I mean enemy of Trump? You talk about Massy? I mean this guy, you know, I met him. I did a talk for Ron Paul and I'm going back like four years ago, and Wisky's terrific, you know, And I kept following him and following him. I have to say, there was nobody in Congress that I respect more than MASSI nobody, I agree. And what how much did they spend to knock him out?
Speaker 1: It's an absurd amount, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you look at the amount of money.
Speaker 2: That's being spent on these elections, it is a metric of the corruption that our government has become. Because people know that they can buy whatever they want. If they get whatever they want, if they buy a political office. There is no return on investment like owning a politician.
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 3: Again? Look at the money and where the money come from a lot of it from Pro Israel.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's why I said this is not a contest between Trump and Massy. Trump wanted to get him out in twenty twenty and he couldn't, and he was oneing to get him out ever since then.
Speaker 1: But it's only.
Speaker 2: After Massey started seriously opposing the war and started exposing Epstein. It's only then that Israel came after him. Yeah, and they're the ones who came up with the tens of millions of dollars. You know, let's take a look at this corruption. I hadn't talked about this yet, and I think it's interesting to get a context for this, because what's the basis of this massive lawsuit. Trump sues his own government for ten billion dollars, right, And the basis for this was you leaked personal information about me, my tax returns and other things like that, and that's the basis for this. But you know, there were a lot of people that had their tax returns leaked. As a matter of fact, they were targeted not because of politics, but they were targeted by this guy who was a contractor to the IRS. He wasn't an IRS employee. His name is Charles Little John. And just to remind people, he stole these tax records and then released them. He did it for thousands of wealthy Americans to show that people were not paying taxes. And the names on the list are people like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, Bill Gates, George Soros, Carl Icon, Rupert Murdoch, Mark Zuckerberg, Ken Griffin. Now he revealed things like George Soros paid no taxes in three years, Warren Buffett, very low effective tax rate tenth of one percent, he had, Elon Musk paid no taxes in twenty eighteen, Jeff Bezos paid no income tax in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eleven. And so he was doing this to show how the rich or not paying any taxes. That was his political agenda. It wasn't focused clearly on one political party or the other. I mean, he's got Bloomberg, he's got Soros, he's got Trump. Trump is just one of many of them, but it was Trump who came up with a ten billion dollar lawsuit totally out of any proportion to any possible damage that could have been done to him. And with that ten billion dollar lawsuit, he then settles, using his employee Todd Blanche who's been his personal lawyer now his attorney general. He says, Oh, yeah, I tell you what, We'll settle for about two billion dollars. How about that? And it's an outrage. And what's even worse about this, Gerald is he set up this slush fund where they're going to have a committee of people, a committee that will be answerable to Donald Trump. I mean, it looks just like the Board of Peace so called, and they get to pick the people on it. They are going to not be held accountable. I have to report to anybody other than him, and he can remove them for anything that he wants, and they'll be deciding who gets the money out of this nearly two billion dollar fund. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: Again, there's an article in this week's Treads Journal that Judge Andrew Napoloitano wrote about just what you're talking about and how this guy that released it. By the way, they put him in jail for four years for doing that. Well yeah, and again as there used to be this Italian guy. So you can't call me an anti Italian because I didn't like Mussolini. Oh but if you had genocide, you're an anti Semlite, you know. Yeah? It anyway, the merger's state in corporate power is as fascism.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: His definition right in front of everybody's eyes. Right, there's BSD and you're the clown boy that you mentioned. That's the the IRS head over there that used to be Trump's lawyer, and now he's making this decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's at the he's the Attorney general, and he's the one who wrote this one page thing giving immunity from any I R s audits run by his former lawyer.
Speaker 1: It's just amazing.
Speaker 3: Todd Blanche.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the documents signed by Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche, the government said it would it is in quotes, capital letters forever barred, all caps and all caps precluded all caps in quotes from purchasing certain claims against Trump, his business and family members.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The agreement specifically blocks the government from taking any action regarding tax returns that have already been filed. Hey, but you, every one of your plantation workers of Slavelandy, you pay your taxes right again.
Speaker 4: These little arrogant pieces of scum, these billionaires that give nothing for peace, nothing to be the people, pay no taxes at all, but you don't pay. Oh my god, do they come after you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as Lance says, it's good to be the king, right, Yes, thank the mel Brooks, it really is. I mean, he's feeling it right now. And I think what Blanche did was kind of a preview for what he's going to do for Gallinne Maxwell. I don't think it's a matter of if she's going to get a parton, it's just when she's going to get a parton. And he was the guy who did this long, extensive interview with her in prison and the result of that was she got sent to a club fed where she had all kinds of privileges. Very easy time that she's doing. And so you know, he's the guy, he's the fixer, he's the guy who's taken what was his name, the lawyer Cohen was it Cohen or something who turned on Trump. But yeah, it's going to be that type of thing. You know, he always has a lawyer who goes around and does the payoff and does the dirty work for this stuff. As Mona Sharon, who was a former speechwriter for Reagan, said, how corrupt is Trump? Well, here's the numbers. He is the swampiest swamp creature ever. Ye, she nailed it. I thought it was funny, she said. I don't like to write about the same thing twice in a row, but the latest revelation of Trump's wanton, shameless profiteering from the White House cannot go unremarked. She said, this is a Trump era, which means that if you blink, you'll miss another shattering example of unabashed corruption and.
Speaker 5: Start how about the numbers coming out to people shorting the oil futures just before he makes a comment that oh, we've gotta seize fire now, and we'll give you.
Speaker 3: Forty eight hours. You got forty eight hours a run. I mean forty hours. You don't bring you bought me a rule a run. Oh he did that on a weekend, Yeah, mixed before the equity markets opened up. Hey, hey, we're gonna give you another No, we got another ten days a ride a ride. Everything's good. Look what just happened yesterday. By the way, going back to this Massy again, he he he's the only I this is very important. This guy was very popular in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: That he lost this is showing you the true power were behind this Trump administration. There was nobody more more popular as a Republican that spoke out against war and other criminalities than Massy.
Speaker 1: No, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that he lost this race is showing you really how powerful this Trump administration is.
Speaker 2: Incorrupt. I don't believe the.
Speaker 3: Vote could be front of your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe the election returns quite frightly, because you look at what's happening. We're supposed to believe that he's ahead until the last minute, and then all of a sudden, the polls flipped. And when you look at the vote totals, as some people point out, Massy's vote totals are up by nineteen percent, but the overall votes are up by three hundred and fifty six percent. So you've got all these we're supposed to believe, according to some of these earlier polls, that for the under fifty five Massy had anywhere from yesterday. I think it's something from seventeen point lead to a fifty six point lead, and then when you get to fifty five and older, it suddenly starts to go the other way, but not by as large a margin.
Speaker 1: But we're so.
Speaker 2: And when we talked about that, and Lance pointed out he said, well, it's where these people are getting their news. You know that generation is getting their news from Fox News. But I think that when you look at this, if it goes up by three hundred fifty six percent, as Guard Goldsmith commented, he said, so we're supposed to believe that all these boomers who are getting their news from Fox never participated, but they all came out of their caves to vote for Ed Gollryan. I don't buy that. I think all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Is regardless of the why. It's all I'm saying to show the power.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree, Yeah, why it.
Speaker 3: Happened, what's this or what's that? It's the end result.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: The power to wreak the elections and to get away with it is the way I see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm saying the power of this. Number two, he coming out about how low his popularity rating is. Who was about thirty seven percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, yeah, what's that.
Speaker 3: The clown over there, Howard Mertz over there in Germany?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Fred Mertz?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it about? Fifteen sixteen percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that little Katson my krone over there in France with a peck of the size of his pencil if he has one. What is his around? Twelve thirteen fourteen percent? Little nobody starmer over there in the UK? Yeah, same thing, under twenty percent popularity.
Speaker 1: Rating and they stay then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm just saying, look how low their popularity ratings are. They're still in office, and you got Trump double that more.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you as much as there is that we hate Trump's there, this guy knows decided to keep this game going, and so the midterm elections come up six months away. Anything had happened between now and then, and he will do everything he can to have all the POWI he can.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I agree. They know how to rig the elections.
Speaker 2: I mean, we go back and link at what happened in France, for example, Gerald, the Nationalist party that was there, it was rising up first. You saw it reflected in the European Union Parliament races, and they had a major victory there that them worried about their national elections in France, and they did better in the first round of their elections, and then when they get to run off, their popularity actually went up, but their vote totals went down. And the reason that happened was because Macron and his people did a deal with every other political party. They said, I tell you what, whenever we'll take a look at it, whichever one of us is ahead will stay in the race, but all the other political parties will drop out, so that La Penn's party can't get a majority. And that's what they did. They all call ust A. They conspired together to make sure that one political party couldn't succeed. They're doing the same type of stuff in Germany with AfD, and so you see this over and over. They know how to play the levers of power. They have rigged the game. And I think part of what you're seeing here, and it may be part of what they're trying to do, is the jerrymandering that is going on. They're doing that like they have never done it before. And I said, whenever I talk about the elections, I said, you know when you even before you count the votes. If they're able to pick who's going to be on the ballot, if they're able to shut down the debates, or if they have debates, pick who's going to be able to participate in them, keeping out any independence and third parties. If they control all of that stuff, and they do with a jerrymandering, then you don't really have a chance. It's like a jury trial anymore.
Speaker 3: Again, it's what they spend thirty two million dollars to wipe out man. See, yeah, and you can't you don't have any money, you don't run. It's again, this is fascism. It's the merger of state and corporate powers. Again. We have all the articles in the Trends Journal, one after another, week after week. Matter of fact, this one in here too.
Speaker 2: That was when I was running for office or I was working with a libertary party. That would be always the first and usually is the last question because we didn't have anyone there. Say how much money have you got? That'd be the first thing to report. If they talk to us, I'd say, how much money have you got?
Speaker 1: Your money?
Speaker 2: I got some ideas, but oh, we're not interested yet.
Speaker 3: This is one of your articles in this week's Trends Journal. Fascism venture capital firm with close ties to Trump sees itself as election king maker. Right, yeah, week after week, we've been putting this data in there. This isn't a republic fascist the merger of state and corporate powers. And again, this is it's serious and and the whole game is being rigged. Look what's going on. Before I went on the air, I looked at the the oil prices. Bread crude is down over four dollars a barrel. And you know why. Trump says he hopes to end conflict in Iran quote very quickly. Number one, it's not a conflict. It's a war. So stop calling it a conflict. Grow up. No, you got to call it a conflict because the president says it's not a war. Okay, I'll be good. I'll be good. It's not a war. Right. Number two, he says he's going to end it very quickly. Right, he says, we're going to end this war very quickly. They want to make a deal so badly. They're tired of this should have happened for forty seven years. Somebody should have done something about it. And it's gonna happen, and it's going to happen fast, and you're going to see oil prices.
Speaker 2: Plummet, all right, And yeah, he is the master of deception. And as I said, you know the problem with liars is they don't have a good enough memory to get.
Speaker 1: Away with it.
Speaker 2: His memory is so bad he lies in the same sentence, gets away with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does, gets away with it. Where is the him? This isn't part of your economic update. March fourth, Pete Hexit or hegg shit told reporters that the Iranians are quote toast and they know it. Watch sixth. Trump posted on social social life social quote there will be no deal with Iran except unconditional surrender. March eleventh, Trump said US won the war. Quote you never like to say too early. You won. We won in the first How it was over? We got all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, they've got no they've got no air force. Forget about the fact they never had an air force Ornyvy. They've gotten none now except they're still able to launch at tax even if they say that they have obliterated their ability to do that. As soon as they say that there's a tax launched I mean, they just and they never are held accountable for anything, as you point out, whatever they say.
Speaker 3: March twenty sixth, Trump told the cabinet meeting Iran was quote defeated. They can't make a comeback. We won this war. This war has been won. All right. Now, Remember this is the same truck that said, how long is this woken? Oh? Four five weeks? Four five weeks? And what are we going into watch the twelve this twelve week? Mm hmm, all right, then you got again. He keeps making these statements, and the facts show that before he made these statements a number of times people shorted the futures markets in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, oh yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things that Mona Charon talks about. She talks about that, and she talks about, well, let's take a look at the massive conflict of interest. You know, he buys a bunch of stock in Nvidia just a few days before he says, okay, now you can sell all your chips to China, and he does the same thing with company after company. H He's got a big contract he's going to award to Palenteer. So he buys a bunch of stock and Palenteer and then announces it. It's the most obvious conflict of interest and corruption you could possibly have. And then when you look at this deal that he has set up for two billion dollars that he's going to hand to himself again, he is setting on both sides of the table in this deal. He brings a lawsuit and then he tells his employee Todd Blanche, settle and give me a two billion instead of the ten billion I'm asking for.
Speaker 1: It's just unbelievable, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I just I'm looking at it and it's like, what kind of a universe am I living in here? It's like the Twilight Zone, it really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eric Chump joins trip to China while company with links to him and Trump family seek deal with Chinese chip maker. Mm hm, it's an article in your Trench's journalist week. Company tied to Trump's Sun wants more funding for more mind projects. All right, yeah, Trump Junior tries to cash in on patriotic capitalism one after another. Patriotic capitalism? Do you believe this war? So this is serious because they're going to keep doing this again. Trump threatens around with big hit if deal isn't reached in coming days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got another three years of this stuff, you know, I know how much.
Speaker 3: That's what he says. Denny reverses it. And the markets. He's doing everything he can to keep the equity markets up and oil prices down. And the story they're playing the game since the war began. On February twenty eighth, and again, Israeli media is reporting that Israel expecting and planning to rejoin US strikes on Iran. According to Israel's Channel twelve, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin net Yahoo convened a meeting of his top military officials on Monday night to discuss the possibility, and he has canceled court testimony schedule for Wednesday with no opposition from the prosecution.
Speaker 2: I got a comment here from a high boost, he says, David Trump said this will be the most transparent administration nowver.
Speaker 1: He wasn't lying.
Speaker 2: They are transparently corrupt in front of everybody's face like nobody else before.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Isn't it perfectly said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And I imagine what Mona Cherian had written about the day before, all this stuff about the slush fund hit the seventeen seventy six slush fund was the fact that he had traded thirty seven hundred times last quarter. I mean, he's doing forty trades a day. Gerald and all these people on wallstre You're saying, what.
Speaker 1: In the world is he doing?
Speaker 2: This is a guy who is tweeting around the clock and trading stocks around the clock.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's either got.
Speaker 2: An army of clones that are out there doing this or he's not doing much of anything else, is he? But it is truly amazing that he is turning the stuff this much. But when you look at the fact of what the stocks are that he's buying, he's buying these stocks and then selling them after, you know, doing a pumping dump. So I'm going to buy it. And you know the old expression is you buy on rumor and then you sell on news. Right, Well, he buys because he knows what the news is going to be the next day, and then when the news comes out, he sells it. And I bet if you went back, somebody is probably going to do this and time this up with his announcements for Pallanteer and for Nvidia and other companies like that'd probably go back and look at this in terms of a timeline and see that's exactly what this crook is doing. It disgusts me, absolutely disgusting. She points yeah, she points out. She said, if you go back to twenty fifteen, the US wasn't clean, but it was relatively clean. There's an organization that does a rating for this. It's called Transparency International. Again, there's our transparency and they rate all the countries based on whether or not they are clean or corrupt. In twenty fifteen, we got a score of seventy six, which isn't all that great, but it got us into sixteenth place in terms of the cleanest governments. We have now dropped to sixth now dropped to sixty fourth. Wow, and falling fast. That's what that group, Transparency International, and they go through in their rate countries based on corruption. You know, it's kind of interesting. Jim Rogers I remember a book that he wrote back in the seventies called International Biker I Think or something, and he and his girlfriend went around the world on a bike. You know, of course they had to take a boat over a lot of its water, but they would just ride their motorcycle through different countries, and he said, I found out pretty quickly that if you look at the difference between the official exchange rate and the black market exchange rate. He said, that kind of became a metric for the corruption in that country, which I thought was kind of an interesting thing. But here here's another metric from a transparency international. And we were falling fast, dropping like a rock.
Speaker 3: It's again. It's it's one president after another. Look at Bill Clinton, you know, I mean, you know, doing a way with so many antitrust laws, stigal act on and on, they.
Speaker 2: Keep building on each other, and it is really kind of like there's another one.
Speaker 3: Here's one that nobody talks about. Again, I can't dan any of them to me. It's a crime syndicate. And this is this guy, the nobel piece of Crap prize winner who led his way into office, Barack Obama as soon as he got into office, the Afghan troops surge, or the guy the little guy that couldn't fight, nothing of a nothing of a boy like the rest of them that loved war, that never fight. I want that guy kadad for you out of the oh the guy quoted in the book Double Down. I'm really good at killing people. That light his way into office as a peace president. You ready for finish one? The woman mentioned twenty fifteen. Let's go to twenty sixteen. What did Obama do? Once upon a time, the energy companies, the gas and oil companies, were not allowed to export our oil in America. It's the oil of the American people. It's our country. Obama did away with it and allowed them to export.
Speaker 2: Well, be careful, you see, be careful when you say stuff like that, Joel, because that got most of I killed and thrown out in Iran. When he said, hey, that's Iranian oil and you can't tell us what to do with it. That's when the CIA assigned threw him out and put in the shaw That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Mozadag Muhammad Mosadag nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so be careful about that. Yep, they could get.
Speaker 3: You killed again. I wrote about that in my book chread Tracking far better than Mega treads Time Magazine. The Ranian conflict broke out, That's what I became a political atheist because what you just said about Mozadegg ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the people never heard of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, every time Trump and these Zionists talk about this stuff, it's always forty seven, forty seven, forty seven. I said they need the eighty six. This forty I don't want to hear any more about forty seven years of Iran. Our history with Iran goes back seventy three years, goes back to the overthrow of their elected government, our imposition of a tautalitarian king and the training of his secret police to ferret out in the opposition, torture and kill them.
Speaker 3: Yep, the Savakh secret police that made the SS look good. Yeah, And they didn't release the full data until around two thy thirteen. Of the telegrams that went from Winston Churchill a fat, little, ugly, stupid slob drunk yeah, who gave us World War One and World War Two that people look up to just like they look up to the other clowns. And Kermit Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's grandson, telegrams from Churchill to Roosevelt, how we have to overthrow Moza Dag to get the oil back. Basically, the oil does not belonged to the Iranian people. It belongs to Anglo Iranian oil, better known today's BP and standard oil better known today's exonomobile. I write about it. I wrote about it in this book. So going back, no one's talking about how Obama a little boy of nothing that's worth whtting about fifty sixty million dollars.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, all right, how he was the one that did away with the regulation that the oil and gas in the United States should not be sold outside the country.
Speaker 3: So could you imagine if that law was still in place, or the average price of a gallon of gas now by four dollars and fifty five cents? That average price, yeah, what was it? What was it the day before Trump launched the Around War? Two dollars in ninety one. Since all right, yep, from March to May, from two dollars in ninety one to four fifty five. Yeah, we said, prices have gone up sixty percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and airline fuel is even worse than the diesel, you know, yep. And so you look at this, and they just did a week or two ago. They had an interview with the Chevron CEO and they were talking about that very thing, and he said, well, you know, it's a global market. We're going to solve this everywhere. And that's one of the reasons why when you look at what happened with the seventy three oil embargos, I've said many times that was only against the United States, and it was only we only got fifteen percent of our oil supply of one country from the Arab countries that put the embargoing. But look at the economic disaster that came from that. And this is much bigger. What is happening in the straight or from news is much bigger than that.
Speaker 3: And no, this is a global crisis. This thing again. Yeah, it's in your your trends journal, in your your trends on a geopolitic political economic front special report. Iran war disrupts oil supply, world's economy on borrowed time. That's that's what they're coming out with as a massive oil crisis looms. Iran war turns oil glut into a deficit. That's according to the International Energy Agency, oil reserves dwindling at a record pace. All Right, it's one after another the damage that this thing has done. And by the way, one of the reasons why gold prices are going down. We're going gone down. Here, it's in your well find it here in our economic update. The exact wording I did with it here but Turkey here it is. Are you ready again? The primary reason for the sol off are that nation's economies are in steep decline as a result of Iran war, and nations such as Turkey and Russia are selling gold to help pay off their debt load and cover their losses. It's reported that Russia's sold twenty two tons of gold through April, while Turkeys sold sixty tons in March to shore up its fiscal needs. And we have a whole article about Turkey's their central bank is hiking it's interest right to fight inflation.
Speaker 2: And India as well, because India has got currency issues with this, and part of it is tied to the price of oil that they have to import. So this is having massive effects in so many different areas. I mean food in terms of fertilizer and other things like that we got. This is building up for a famine, even supplies that are going to be affected in terms of things like helium used in semiconductor manufacturing. So there's not just the oil, but the oil is so foundational. We all saw this back in the nineteen seventies, didn't we It is kind of a slow moving juggernaut of destruction. It takes it a while to get going, and it has a lot of inertia in it. And once this thing gets going, you can't just stop it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just like the Titanic. You might see the iceberg over there, but you can't turn the ship enough because of the momentum that you've got going.
Speaker 3: Perfectly, perfectly illustrated. And again we're going to have what we call dragflation. Because I mentioned what's going on in Turkey. I'm just mentioned Turkey, but other nations are raising their interest rates because of inflation, so that's going to bring down their economy, but it's not going to stop the inflation that's being caused by this oil crisis and continuing war.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, I said, So.
Speaker 3: They staged stagflation. No, it's not going to be stagnant. It's going to be declining. Yeah, it's going to be dragflation.
Speaker 2: And you've said this for quite some time, based on the fundamentals of quantitative easing and easy money and all the rest of the stuff that was baked in after the last economic crisis where they pumped and dumped everything.
Speaker 1: So the trends that are there.
Speaker 2: These fundamental issues are you know, forget about what Trump is saying on any given day, giving people a false hope about this or that, and then changing it the next day, you know, just saying he changes the terroiffs, he changes his war prognostications and so forth. But it's the fundamental trends in terms of what they have done and what they've been doing and how they're accelerating that that people need to take a look at.
Speaker 3: You know, we all due respect. You said he's changing it day after day. That's not true. He's changing a minute after minute. Yeah. Yesterday, really yesterday he said, you know, we're going to have a piece deal. Then he comes up, you don't do one, We're going to attack you. Yeah, I mean every day, every day, minute by minute by minute by minute, you know. Ye, month after month, day after day, week after week, minute, it keeps changing it and changing it. Now, this is serious. We are in the most serious times of our lifetime.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We talk about the fourth turning and the timing, and how about every eighty years we have this massive economic issue. People lose trust in their institutions. Usually the fourth turning begins the fourth generation begins with people moving against these institutions. There's a financial crisis, usually followed by war. The previous one was a great depression of World War two. And I said, you know, Trump really is kind of a one man fourth turning. He has eroded everybody's trust and everything, and during the best he can to who wrote that he is dragging us into war, famine, pestilence, depression, all of this stuff. He can do it all by himself. Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like he's got a budding.
Speaker 3: Here's your beginning of the economic updates about Trump. Again, as we have detailed and continue to detail by pure facts and indisputable data, the legal irod war, launched on twenty eighth February by just two politicians, President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahoo, has inflicted severe socioeconomic and geopolitical damage across the globe. Are you got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two guys, that's right too.
Speaker 4: Arrogant, arrogant pieces of scum. Two guys have done this to.
Speaker 3: The whole world. Yep, two guys.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And they're kind of mirror images of each other. When you look at Netanyahu, look at all the corruption charges that he's fighting. Look at how he has tried to rig the political system and successfully doing it. You know, just like Donald Trump. He has rigged the political system of Israel. He's got a lot of opponents who've been coming after him for obvious corruption, and yet he keeps going and going and going. They're like the ever ready bunny. You know, both these guys, this.
Speaker 3: Is her two people. Where the hell are the people of the world? Yeah, could you be so gutless to let two people do this to you?
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, I agree, I agree?
Speaker 3: And then talk about corruption. Hey, how about both of these guys kids? Right? Oh, then those kids living the life of the high life down in Miami. Well, some kids are making billions of dollars. Hey, you're not going to war mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what mona chair points out.
Speaker 2: And he says, hey, I'm uh, I'm not putting the stuff in a blind trust.
Speaker 1: I let my family do this.
Speaker 2: And she said, that is the very definition of conflict of interest. It is not you haven't escaped the conflict of interest because you got your family doing this. It is a crime. Family.
Speaker 3: And you look at people are going broke in front of everybody's eyes. The country's turning to crap. The roads, roads, joke ye over the place, crap a stupid old thing.
Speaker 4: The subway in New York at night in Calcutter, go to go to China.
Speaker 3: Poooo mm hmm. More money for war.
Speaker 1: And all such.
Speaker 3: Wut you buy air for jillion dollars? I should got ways filled? No, man, another half of chill. You know right, I'm full of crap. I'm trump as we say, it's not bullshit, it's trump shit. You got to get rid of the word bull out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And he doesn't even try to hide it anymore. He doesn't even try to hide his elitist contempt for Americans. I don't care about American finances.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The other thing that was interesting about that, besides the outrageous contempt Gerald, was the fact that he's saying, well, you know, we've we've I don't know, if we go to get this nuclear dust whatever that's supposed to be, we can do it. We don't have to do it. It basically be a PR thing. But he's going to kill people. He's gonna hold everything up for a PR stunt. And at the same time, his whole quote unquote conflict that he wants to call it, his whole war that he started, is based on the fact that there was an imminent threat. If it's nothing but dust, and as he points out, we've got cameras on that and nobody's going near it, well, then how can you sell the idea that there was an eminent threat. I mean, it's all just contradictory lies. He's contradicted by the actions that are happening. He contradicts himself with his own words, as you point out several times that same day, you know, is amazing.
Speaker 3: Trump said on Monday that he ended plans for schedule attack of Iran tomorrow because leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates asked him to do so. And then we write before he spewed us out. On Monday, Trump told Axios, quote, the clock is ticking for Roan and one that if they don't agree to his deal quote, they're going to be hit much harder. What same day, Yeah, earlier in the day, he told The New York Post Iran knows quote what's going to be happening soon, And later in the day he said at the White House. We're getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow, right as I said to you, No, not day after day, minute by minute. He keeps lying, Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Truly is amazing. It is so sad to see this happening to our country. It is turning into a banana republic right before our eyes. And I guess we need to call the GOP, start calling them banana republicans. The problem is we're not going to be able to afford any bananas because he doesn't like getting stuff from foreign countries. It doesn't matter we don't grow bananas here. I'm going to punish some people who sell you the bananas. Thank you so much for joining us, Jeryl Slenty, and again the Code Night will get you ten percent off of Trends Journal. It is an excellent publication. It is vital to be informed because there are things that you can do as an individual to try to mitigate some of this destruction. We can't escape it totally, and we can't keep these people accountable as we see yesterday, but there are some things that you can do if you know what is happening and you see some of the opportunities, you know why gold is moving, the way that it is moving, and that type of thing. So again, thank you so much for joining us. Jeryl Slinty Trends Journal dot com. Don't forget the Code Night, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com