Speaker 1: Drama, Darling Drama, Darling.
Speaker 2: Drama, Darling.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm just a little anxious to start the show. I cut it right off.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: This just in Emily Teresas and I are at the Darling News desk ready to recap several different shows. We've got Below Deck med. We watched the first two episodes and we also have Atlanta episode eleven I Believe, in which there is an eighties party. Yes, I am donned in my basically a crew T shirt. No, I'm wearing a crew isad for Below Deck in honor of the Akira one. It's red. It's like a yeah, do I need to escortin it? Further? Thank you so much? Yeah, this is straight off of the Cabareami that I did certainly. Oh wait, No, I didn't wear this in the Cabareami. In the CABARETI I go all out with like a captain's jacket with like gold I was going to say white, a prize in the hat and shades, but this was just like for videos.
Speaker 3: I think, well, anyway, it looks great.
Speaker 4: It could also be eighties.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't dress the theme for either show.
Speaker 1: You didn't have time, You didn't have time, we're doing another Darlings after Dark. I am exhausting this this gal here, Emily, and I'm sorry and thank you for as they say in The Bachelor, thanks for showing up. Oh my. I forced the Darlings after Dark. I forced it.
Speaker 3: First of all, your internet was weird because of the fire. The fire, the fire. It was called max yeah, maximum fire. And then and I had to help my friend and I was like, it's going to be a Darlings after Dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And here we are. And you know what, quite frankly, it's better because you know, I need to unwind at the end of the day. I've got family in town, my daughter's it's summer break, Brett's gone all the livelong day. I'm doing my best, you know. And quite honestly, I just took a gummy. Yeah. And you know what, As a matter of fact, this show is sponsored by Loomy Gummies, So go ahead get your I mean it's fifteen percent off, go ahead, get some gummies. The code is drama, Like, what are you waiting for? I like the it's strawberry. I think it's sour strawberry delicious and it's a hybrid, so it gives you a little bit of sativa, a little bit of indica. It's a nice balance. Sometimes I just take a bite, take half of it and not all of it, Yeah, which I did now. So it's kind of like, you know what, we'll see where this goes. I might end up in Croatia in my mind by the end of this.
Speaker 4: Great for free, and you can do it for free.
Speaker 1: Look at you, you, charter guest, Thank you very much, and I will tip nineteen hundred, nineteen hundred and one penny each. That's price is right, numbers right there. Gonna go over, Emily, we have our work cut out for us today. We've got to start with below deck med because it's just so exciting that it's backlomely Welcome into the charter season over in Croatia, and we're on a new super yacht. We are no longer on the Bravada. We are we're on a two anchor boat. And you know what that means, Emily. We're gonna hit the dock. Yeah, that's what that means. That's exactly what that means. Kira one. I mean, do you think that Sandy Do you think the captain Sandy gets excited when bad things happen, because I'm starting to think she does, Like I think she likes it when things happen because she is able to show her leadership skills when things go wrong, because because that's where she shines. So like, for example, they hit that doc and she comes out and she's just like caressing the fiberglass. She's like it's seeable or like, I don't know what word she used, it's seaworthy, you know.
Speaker 4: She just basically I just think it takes a lot to get her going.
Speaker 1: It does, and I love that.
Speaker 3: I know, like we think that she's showing off only because we would be crumbling and like oh like totally running away from the.
Speaker 1: Boat fight or flight. Yeah, yeah, you would fight. Then we would fight, yeah, and then we would fawn somewhere in a bar in Croatia. Yeah, she just like she loves it. She was kind of smiling when she when she was walking down the side of the boat, whether it's stuff, bird port side, whatever, she had a little smirk on her face like what did we get ourselves into? Huh, what happened back here? Let's go take a look. And then she's she looks and sure enough, it's like it's fine. We're gonna get through it. And the fact that I mean Nathan was destroyed, I would be too. Yeah, but she got to shine like we always want to see her shine by giving a gorgeous croatia pep talk.
Speaker 3: Well, he was. He was thrown because of Joe, Like he is not performing for Sandy.
Speaker 1: He's performing for Joe. Yes, just like women dress for women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's rattled.
Speaker 1: He is rattled to the core. And that's probably I mean, but you know what, raise your voice, you know, talk a little louder, cut the accent by a few syllables. That's all I'm joking. No, Nathan, I did have an issue with that because he doesn't talk very loud. And I think in that situation, since we had that party boat and those fake party sounds.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was gonna ask you, was that legit?
Speaker 1: No, but I think that, like I'm sure it was loud, no doubt it was loud, But I think that they, you know, exaggerated it for the purpose of us so that we could feel like or hear what it would sound like if we were on that boat.
Speaker 3: Well, also, it takes very little sound to fuck up a docking like the captain's whoever it is, is always and everybody's always like shut up, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: We're docking the boat, right, shut.
Speaker 3: Up, shut up, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: We're shut up, shut up, shut up. We're ducking in the boat. Oh we hit the boat. Shut up, shut up. It's still see you worthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I believed the audio. I believe. I believe that we can get through this, okay, And I want you to go to sleep and wake up with a with a brand new doc on your face. All right, Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What how cute was their little baby? When Sandy held their baby and he like immediately was like on her sea bosom, come on, get in my seabosom kid, He like headbutted her sea bosm.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. He was out. He's like, yes, thank you, I'm home. Uh huh. He's gonna be a he's going to be a captain someday because he's like, I'm in the wheelhouse. This is where it all happens. Yes, that's where I was probably conceived. Sandy in her confessional was like, ah, it's so great to they're together and that baby happened here on this boat. I was probably in the next room over. Yeah, isn't that great? Oh yeah, yeay, Okay, let's talk about these people, these crew members. Let's just go down the list. Okay, yeah, okay. Well, first of all, we've got Asia. She's back as she's obviously she says she's engaged, but in real time she's married, as we know. She got there early to prepare with Sandy, and they're just jumping off the cliffs living their best life, which I love. Oh my god, that looked awesome.
Speaker 3: And that was just like one day. I know, that was like the greatest best friend montage of all time.
Speaker 1: You're right, it was one day and it was like they just did everything. Let's go Sunday, all right, let's do this.
Speaker 3: My best friend I haven't had totally riding bikes. They were missing like ice cream together.
Speaker 1: They did get necklaces with a broken heart, and each one has a side they just get. They get like piercings and tattoos, just.
Speaker 3: Like she did with Captain Lee. That's what it should probably, you know, the Captain Lee and Aisha montage. We all love that.
Speaker 1: We all love that, all love that. And then of course Nathan is there he's back as the bo'swain, and Gail is along with paying for that housing, Jayden, who's paying for that housing? We are as viewers. That's a gorgeous Airbnb. I mean, I think that she would be considered part of the crew or part of the cast, not crew, part of the cast. So they're gonna pay for that for her because they're going to be on the show. I wonder if they did like a split se I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm curious about how that works. It's usually like a as a couple, your other person doesn't get paid or anything.
Speaker 1: They're just there. But yeah, every person someone's paying for that. The couple them is, but there's no other couple like them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's also below deck and they never like, they barely pay anybody. So that's why I was hoping somebody who's like, you know what, oh, yeah, well we'll cover this. I think I have a feeling that they did. I have a good feeling about it.
Speaker 1: I do. Now. Then Sandy's like, look who's coming remember this guy, Joe? Joe, Now get.
Speaker 3: Ready for your montage. You and Joe are getting now film your best friend's montage.
Speaker 1: Run down the dock like you did that last season. Huh. And he's slapped that clipboard in her face and she's like, what happened? What's what's the problem? Like, all right, Sandy.
Speaker 3: Oka to what why he wasn't Porsche?
Speaker 1: What happened with you? And Joe Bradley? Couldn't you consider talking to him again? Yeah? So funny and so so anyway, he's coming back. Love it great cast. Already we have Cooper who's had one month of yachting. This is actually the most extreme, I think situation we've ever seen someone this green. I've never seen it one month at yachting on the deck who anywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, we had the gal from Love Island who did the warehouse training to be like a stew Remember that she's like, I trained in a way a house.
Speaker 1: She's right every way. That's so funny. Did she ever spend any time on a boat? Not that I recall. I think this her training was like, that's incredible, good work, good work. I would never be able to have pulled that out of anywhere. And I'm proud of that. No, I am impressed and jealous. But if that is so, she was already a reality star. They grabbed her and they if they threw her in there. Okay, but this guy, you know, I wonder how he got on their radar. It makes more sense she would get on the radar because she's in reality. But like, it's interesting how he did. And I wonder if that was his whole plan. Like, I am not gonna play football anymore. I'm gonna go get on this show so much.
Speaker 3: What maybe he's got to be on everyone's radar because he's pretty tall and he just walks through radars like he's just on everything. Also, he's going to have multiple concussions on that, but he was already worried about all his concussions. I'm like, dude, you better walk, you better get that Captain Jason Helmet, I walk.
Speaker 1: Rare to you. I do not know any of these tall fellas or ladies would ever go and work on a boat. No, I mean think about. But also it's like submarines. You know, when you're in the Navy and you've got these guys under there and they're clunking around.
Speaker 4: I mean, some of those navy guys are not tall.
Speaker 1: They're stocky, you know what they are. They're stocky. Oh that's nice. And they got real thing dicks. They're not long, they're just real stuffy, thick, muscular dicks.
Speaker 3: And the gummy has arrived.
Speaker 1: Everybody drama drama, No, honestly, it takes a lot longer than that. It's this is coming from the real name. This is just true Darling's after Dark. Anything's possible, any who? Cooper Cooper, fourteenth tight end in the nation. And now, riddle me this. When we saw a gentlemen out on the deck or in the crew mess do the splits giving Kyle a run for their money. By the way, shit was that Luke or was that Cooper?
Speaker 3: That was Cooper?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Cooper. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Cooper.
Speaker 1: It's okay, It's okay, it's not It doesn't have to be that intense. Emily, I'm not gonna be mad.
Speaker 3: You don't know she's telling you guys that because you guys are listening. But let me tell you, when these mics go off, yeah, I'm gonna just talk over it because I'm gonna tell you, darlings, I'm gonna get a raft of shit.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be laced.
Speaker 3: Emily and We're gonna just laugh and laugh, but I am gonna catch it after this, guys, Luke is.
Speaker 1: The only note I have for Luke is older. That's what I have. No way, that is so funny. Cat seven months, Genevieve eighteen years in yachting, was it? Chief Kardashian's bad bunny. Grew up in New York City, went to school with famous kids, and wants to be more successful than parents, and is a royal bitch. Okay, let's go. She is rough. Oh my god, that's some real stuff too that you can't That's that's coming from deep and deep in there.
Speaker 3: I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that we are the editors and producers are like, just edit her down to all these moments she's complaining. But that's still so much complaining.
Speaker 1: Because it's only been like two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if everything else she said was positive besides that, it doesn't matter. That's so much complaining.
Speaker 1: It is, and we all already she told us in plain sight, you know this is who I am. I'm a competitive person and I want to do the best. I want to be the best, and I'll fight my way to get it. And she told us She literally looked at the camera and said, yeah, I'm a trader, Emily, I'm a trader, and I will do what it takes to get seconds to.
Speaker 3: She's another one man loves a position.
Speaker 1: You know. She kind of reminds me a little bit of Barbie, but not Barbie's not as well. Barbie was a better seems to me like she knew what she was doing a lot more than Genevieve. But it's only been a little while so far, so I can't tell Barbie.
Speaker 3: She got a bad rap that because I love Fraser, but that that season was weird. Remember he was just like, hey, so weird with her. He was she was very good at her job, but he kept kind of like trying to take care of the one gal that was like really bummed out the whole time and not great and and Barbie was like running circles around her. But anyway, Yeah, she's got some she's I would much rather work with Barbie than Jen.
Speaker 1: Me too, and CALLI the energizer bunny, who I do have a couple gus. I can see how she's rubbing Genevieve the wrong way. I can see it. It's pretty obvious. It's it's a light like you're sprinkling of she's pissing on She's pissing on the boat, you know, because she wants to be seconds to so she's definitely doing that, but it just comes off so much better. But like she's like, oh, we Oh, I decided to put the decorations here, like with the other decorations, is what I decided to do. That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Well, But she was only defending it because Jen came at her with this. Jen keeps coming at her.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then with the shot glasses, She's like, where are the shot glasses? And she's like, oh, I put them up there so we could get them. And she's like, oh, so that's what we're doing now. So honestly I don't okay, So where are we with this? Is is Kate Kaylee? Is she kind of is she provoking? Is she kind of the person that's so nice and energetic and is such a go getter, but like she really kind of is poking but she doesn't even realize it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's not okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she did say that she ended up without any friends after she was a leader.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's abus in like middle school.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, I'm probably wrong, but to me, Jena's rubbed me. I just didn't like Jens.
Speaker 1: Jen is the obvious villain. So that's why, because we're experts, Yes, that's why I'm throwing this out there, like, hey, guys, like, let's take a cloe, let's get our magnifying glasses out and say, hey, are we going to see in a few episodes that like Kaylee is the one who's actually sprinkling a little poison around in your coffee. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I don't think he gives you shits if she's a if she's a second stit, she does you think, yeah, because she told us Also she like wants to be the best. She's a leader, but she's not walking around like saying how much that position like.
Speaker 1: How I'm saying she's it's because she's a sleeper. That's why I'm saying that she's hiding.
Speaker 3: I think she's like a yellow lab. She's just happy to be there and.
Speaker 1: Great with kids and other cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's I don't know, but again I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. Either I would love it if she is like the way that she appears to us now, because I think that's great and I do.
Speaker 4: I trust Asia catching it and.
Speaker 1: Be like I don't like this. Oh yeah that's going to be good if that happens.
Speaker 3: But that was her being like hey, like I that was Kaylee being like, hey, this is I'm good, but you know whatever, like she's she was basically yielding to Jen, and then issue was like I don't like this.
Speaker 1: If one day or two days, yeah, not good. Jen has it to lose. And by that's just like stupid playing like you you can get so much further if you are playing it the way that I'm pretending that Kaylie's playing it, just because I'm trying to make it, just trying to build some layers here. Kat is super fun, really fun vibes. I like her. She's like a Lilasia. Yeah she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the chef is incredibly talented holy smokes, Yeah chocolate school, emilylit school chocolate, and so she seems really cool. Listen, if there was a hot guy in my galley, i'd give him that steak too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's that hot, but that's.
Speaker 1: Who it was that I don't even remember. Was it Luke? Yeah, it was Luke. Oh well, it reminds me.
Speaker 5: Of I think more Cutter, strutter, what was that guy's name to walk through and fuck with what's her head and take all her food?
Speaker 1: Oh, Zorena.
Speaker 3: It was like.
Speaker 1: Muffler, Styler, Styler, no cut scrubules, Uh, scuppers, scuppers. That's what's on a boat. That's what's actually on the boat that they that's a boat part.
Speaker 3: And it reminds me of somebody that's purposely getting to know the chef for scrill X the right reasons. Yeah, scripters thriller.
Speaker 1: Luke is more attractive to me than I think Cooper. Am I wrong? I don't think you're wrong. I'm just not into either. Well, but we have to pick. That's the game. This is darlings have to dark.
Speaker 3: You have to pick one, so I don't have to be in anybody.
Speaker 1: I pulled it. I got the ASHA card. You're not engaged.
Speaker 3: Shit, Well, like I I don't. I guess, Luke, I guess because also, yeah, the other guy was it that we woun't know Cooper? Cooper, I would.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna go with Cooper.
Speaker 3: He had a weird voices. What he's walking around like, always talking in voices like Luke.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh no, I can't have another me.
Speaker 3: Not your voices. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: He's doing, Like, can you imagine if him and I were together? Okay, I don't do that, by the way. Okay, I'm a normal person in my regular life. Emily, we talk later. We'll talk later after the show, Okay. So we agree it's Luke is the attractive one because Coopers, because he's got those little like seashell ducklasses on in one in one and it's real tight around the next. So you can't. I'm sorry. I don't want to be with anybody. I want to go home. I do too. All right, let's go up to Oh they've got really small cabins, which is strange because it's a bigger boat. Yeah, too bad. Oh. I love when Asia was exploring the boat and she's like.
Speaker 6: Beautiful big collars.
Speaker 1: So I love what the collars warm browns. Okay, So Nathan and Joe they Nathan isn't having it at all, and I'm like, buddy, time has gone by, Get over it. That's where I stand.
Speaker 3: I'm not over it because it was so weird, and Joe makes that he is always working behind the scenes against whoever the authority is.
Speaker 1: That's what Ale said on the phone. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, And I get where Nathan's like, because he realized last season when here, when they're buddy buddy, he's just going to get fully taken advantage of. So rather just like arms length with Joe, and I feel terrible about like his Joe's mom and that diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Dear lord, that was a really heartbreaking moment and a very emotional one for real TV because his mother she speaks with such heart and compassion and character and like you just feel like she's everybody's mother and you feel like you're watching a movie because she's like, I'm gonna fight Joe, look at me. You know. It just was so dramatic. But how about Captain Sandy coming down and being like, I got right. Yeah, hop John's phone ring ring, it's for you. That was so boss of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say when when it after that, it was all like done and there at crew night, I'm like, Joe is going to be a nightmare on.
Speaker 1: This boat with these girls. He's gonna have eight.
Speaker 3: He will fight, he will befriend that loud party boat. There will be so many triangles going on, just as a distraction for her, Yeah, as a distraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nobody will know.
Speaker 3: They'll just be caught up in his eyebrows. We all tangled up in there.
Speaker 1: I was actually really shocked at the end of episode two when Nathan was just reading him for filth at crew night out the day that he found out about his mom.
Speaker 3: I do like, yeah, I wish that Nathan would have maybe stopped to listen. But at the same time, like he just heard him saying something bad about Gail and that is like, oh, yeah, Joe's slow start.
Speaker 1: He that was Joe's bad I mean that's look. I mean, it was a pretty innocent thing to say, because it's true. I mean she would probably say the same thing too. And to your point, I think that if he would have listened to what Joe had to say, they could have talked it out. And I honestly would have thought that Nathan could have given him that opportunity, considering that perhaps he had a little more compassion for him now that he's going through this. But Nathan is very He's he just doesn't stop. He just runs through and doesn't listen to anybody. That's how I feel like he's always been. It's his way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like he's got a real short fuse, but still.
Speaker 1: Doesn't talk loud enough. Like you're so close to that, doc, how are you not screaming? Yeah? Yeah, you know the two meters two meters you know, spin back, spin back, Yeah, yeah, that's how. That's what you say, doctor, Many, so many I dated a lot of stocky navy men. Yeah, with wide, wide, chunky lanes. I look at that wide lane. It's like a fender, you know, one of those fenders coming back in, coming back to park again, and then they're going to hit the boat beside them. This is a disaster. And you know what, Sandy's a lot more happy than I think she should be.
Speaker 4: Wow, you have some notes for Sandy.
Speaker 1: No, I could never, But honestly, I thought when that second thing happened with the boat and like you know, when they had to put the fenders out on the side, I was like, this is going to be so good. She is going to make Joe the bosin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he thought that so yeah, I mean he is He's going to be the Bosin. I do think by the time the season's over, I would put money on that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, well this is why I mean. I said it, but I didn't even believe myself when I said it. But now that you're saying it, I'm like, really.
Speaker 3: Well, unless the trailers are incorrect.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what does it say I don't like watching the trails trailers anymore?
Speaker 3: Okay, well it doesn't say anything. It just shows Nathan not being able to keep it together. So I could see also with Gail and the baby there like maybe something, you know what I mean, Like there's a lot of pressure on him, and if there's some for whatever reason, he needs to leave the boat then or needs a break, Joe will step in.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with him coming on the boat and saying, like I did all this in my time off. I have goals. I want to be a Bosin. I want to be a captain one day. I've been doing all this work and I want to be lead deckhand. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. And for him talking about that the way Nathan is not taking it personally all right, or like not taking this relationship in consideration for who's going to be lead hand. He's completely taking that into consideration. He's not even considering Joe. So I think that like, here's the thing, but can turn there.
Speaker 3: Joe fucked up there because he's like, oh, I made my own hours, I switched some things up anyway, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And that would drive me fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Forgot about that part because then you get.
Speaker 3: Into overtime and weirdness with other people's sleep schedules and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like why did he do that? Because he in his confessional he did say, you know, I wanted to show you know what I'm made of, and I wanted to show initiative. But I'm thinking, so is that how you show initiative on a boat? Do you just get up in the middle of night and go do night watch? Like what was he doing? I don't I didn't quite get it. So Yachti's Yachti's holler at, holler at your girl.
Speaker 3: But that's a Joe move where he just does He will do something sketchy and then he'll blame the other person for it, or he'll make them look like they were idiots for thinking.
Speaker 1: It was a bad idea.
Speaker 4: He does it with the women all the time.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I think I would be taken advantage of by Joe because I fall for his tricks.
Speaker 3: He would probably have to operate like Nathan, like very arms length and pissed and prickly, so he does not try.
Speaker 1: To get because he can get. Yeah, he'll weasel right in there, like because you're as you're explaining this to me, I'm like, yeah, because he came in and he just laid out this, you know, random thing. Oh, I'm so tired. I only got four hours of sleep. Of course, he's like baiting Nathan, Well, why did you get four hours of sleep? Oh? I was just up at the uh, you know, the wheelhouse, just you know, working on the scuppers. Why, like, you can't do that? That is so weird. Okay, we got to move on from X. I'm just stuck. I'm stuck. Yeah, but when Nathan h shut it down. Oh wait, I'm sorry. We can't get off of that yet because we have to talk about So when just getting back to when Joe and Nathan, you know, talk to each other for the first time, in Joe's like, did you have you even read the messages? And He's like, no, I didn't see that any need for it, and I just felt bad for v last year. I mean in just no room but for any conversation. But the way that I see it, Emily is like you have to work with this person. So I think that having a start with just an absolute wallup is doesn't seem like a good idea to me. How And what is another option? I mean, can't leader? You know Sandy's going to talk to him.
Speaker 3: Sandy's going to talk to Nathan and be like, you've got to be the better person. You're the leader, you're the bosin. Yeah, if you can't do that, I mean I find somebody that can.
Speaker 1: Right, He's taking everything everything and he's like Luke is better and she's like, you've known him for twenty two minutes.
Speaker 3: I think that Nathan is a good bosin. However, when I think about Nathan with Sandy, I mean, remember he took the light He couldn't remember the last season when he the whole light post came down on the boat because he didn't dock it properly. Like he maybe isn't a good boast.
Speaker 1: It is trying. Yeah, I think that we said that last year and too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think his anxiety is getting the better of h Yeah, well maybe Sandy sees through that.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone's a leader. I'm going to give him eight more chances, all right, eight more episodes.
Speaker 3: We can also see through his anxiety, and you now can see through the end of the boat because there's a huge hole in it.
Speaker 1: Imagine a world where you can take an edible but you don't feel too high. That's Loomy. Welcome to the Loomy Gummy world. You guys. You know I talk about it probably a little too much on this podcast, But the point is I love Loomy gummies. They are consistent, they're super mellow, they're delicious, and they're specifically designed to make you feel good, not stoned. Whether you're looking for an end of the day de stresser of midday mood boost or help getting the best sleep ever. Loomi Gummies has a strain that's right for you. There's Sativa hybrid Indica. At the end of the day. I enjoy sativa because it gives me an uplifting feeling. I feel energized and creative, and that's what I really like about it. And a lot of the times on the weekend I like to do a hybrid, which is sativa that gets me feeling uplifted and energized and creative, but chill with the indica. The sativa that I like is called durban zi Kittles. I don't even know if I'm saying that right, durban skittles. Anyway, it's spelled zki ttl e z. It's a vibrant sativa that enhands his focus and stimulates creativity to help you get engaged and just get your flow going. I had one at a wedding this weekend. Had a great time. You know, sometimes I just do it. I fold laundry, I clean out my drawers, I write scripts, and I love the sour strawberry cookies. It's a balanced hybrid that lifts your mood and soothes tension while still keeping you clear minded. Loomy has a lot of options. There's twelve unique varieties of THHC plus CBD gummies and guess what they ship nationwide. So go to loomygummies dot com. That's l U M I g U M M I e s dot com and use my code drama for thirty percent off your order. Thirty thirty percent off your order. Again, that's Lumi gummies dot com code Drama. They're available nationwide, and let me know if you love them too. Think of a time when you could have used therapy. Think of a time when you were in a real pickle, maybe a breakup, maybe a burnout, crash out, major anxiety stress. Well you get where I'm going with this. But you wanted a therapist, and you wanted it right then, but you found it impossible to find a therapist online who took your insurance. Well, you know, affordable and accessible mental health care shouldn't be out of reach, but too often it is. Have you ever used your insurance to cover your physical health, so why shouldn't it also cover your mental health? Rula makes sure it does. I love therapy, you know I do. And there are a lot of online therapy platforms that actually fall short. Many don't work with insurance at all, which means you're stuck paying the full cost out of pocket. No one likes out of pocket or paying for an expensive monthly subscription. Rula does things differently. They partner with over one hundred insurance plans, making the average cope just fifteen dollars per session. That's real therapy from licensed professionals. At a price that actually makes sense. RULA knows that finding the right therapists can make all the different. RULA considers your goals, preferences, and background to you a curated list of licensed in network therapists who are actually aligned with what you need. No waitlists, no frustrating back and forth. RULA makes it easy to find a mental health provider who is accepting new patients and appointments are available as soon as tomorrow. Plus, rulis sticks with you throughout your journey, checking in to make sure your care is helping you move forward. Go to rula dot com slash drama to get started today. That's our ula dot com slash drama for quality therapy that's covered by insurance. Well, you know you've heard me talk about one's skin because it's literally my favorite. So, whether you're someone who tries every new skincare product that hits the market, or you've been using the same one or two things for years, at some point most of us realize our skin just is in keeping up the way it used to, you know what I mean. That's what one skin changed for me, and it didn't just make my existing routine better, It actually worked differently. Than anything else I'd ever try, and now I'm obsessed. As we age, some skin cells stop functioning the way they should. Longevity scientists call them zombie cells. Cute, right, Well, not so cute, because that's what actually drives those visible signs of aging, the fine lines, the loss of firmness, the dullness that creeps in over time. Yeah, it sounds terrifying, but you know what, One skins os one peptide was specifically engineered to address those, So you're getting everything you expect from great skincare with os one doing something most skincare was never built to do. I'll stand on every mountaintop and tell you that I use the topical supplement every day and there's no comparison. It's really the best lotion I've ever used. My skin is more even balanced, and I can tell it's fighting the fine lines. And now summer's here, So if you're not already using sunscreen daily, one skin's face SPF is the best place to start. It's got those same skincare benefits from the os one peptide while also giving you mineral SPF protection from UV exposure, which is a major factor in making us look older. Faster born. From over a decade of longevity research, One Skin's OUs one peptide is proven to target the visible signs of aging, helping you unlock your healthiest skin now as you age. For a limited time, try one skin with fifteen percent off using code drama at one skin dot Co slash drama. That's fifteen percent off one skin dot Co with code drama. After you purchase, they'll ask you where you heard about him? Please support my show, Tell them that I sent you, Thanks Darlings. Sandy's pep talk to him. It's like she's given him so many pep talks. I wonder if he's going to be the very person that's actually going to trigger her to not being the leader that we know her to be. She's going to be like, I can't give you any more pep talks and pep talked out. You made me snap. He's like he's the one who sets her up.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh God, bless because when he was talking to that fucking charter, yes, and he's talking about he just had a baby.
Speaker 1: Nathan and my.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend we just had a baby, and the charter just goes, oh, so and so up there, she just had a kid, her boobs are firm.
Speaker 1: They stay up. That was insane.
Speaker 3: I know that's his employee, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, right, Yeah, well, I mean I have a feeling that he knows all of them very well.
Speaker 3: But I'm yes, perhaps, but I just was like, dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Hey, look, Matt, Matt has it going on. You know.
Speaker 3: When the pre interview when they like when Sandy's showing them the iPad and then they go in and like we zoom in and then.
Speaker 1: We're in the shot with them.
Speaker 4: The wife is like, we were in Vegas, we put up live shows about.
Speaker 3: And all you hear from him is so you just hear his mouth open. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. Yeah, uh huh. He's like jaba the hut. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was kind of like, like the second I was so skeeped out the second he started talking, Yeah for sure, and their mom and dad, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I thank you, no, no, thank you, no, thank you. I liked hearing Sandy talk about how she's like when things get you know, people get crazy when things happen that aren't great. You know, people just you know, they get crazy. They don't like it. They do know how to handle it. So you know me. I just go quiet and then I figure out a plan and then I jump back into action and there I am. I love that lady. All right, Hey, we have been watching below Deck for how many years now? Have has anyone ever heard the word purser?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I have never heard the word purser. And so for that, Genevieve, we thank you, and you brought something new, so for you to be like, I want to be a purser. It's the highest possible rank in yachting, boating shipping, across all the category, and I want to be that. Like I think, do you think she just invented it?
Speaker 3: I think it's a level of yachting we can't even comprehend.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Yeah. So now I want to be a purser. I'm gonna call Norma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell her you need a purser. Okay, say I've loved I'm down a purser.
Speaker 1: I'm down a purser. Okay, Norma, it's me, Yeah, I'm down a purser. How about Kaylee's tablescapes? Huh oh great, love it? Okay, Next, I'm sorry, cheer you drink and drop your drink again.
Speaker 3: That was great with Kaylee's uh Kaylee knocked her flask over hydroflask and the interview impressed with their cakes too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was great. She can do anything. Love it, love it, love it, love it. So why don't we sail on? Why don't we just crash right into the dock and head on into Atlanta? Okay, welcome, Yeah, okay. Did you know that Angela and Charles Oakley were at the next game? The next game? Yes, well that's exact I know. But he was kicked out, remember from the stadium, So that's a big deal that he was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Were they in San Antonio? Was that the game they were at? They must have been in San Antonio because that was where the final was, right, Yeah, right. I didn't see them at the game. I was also not there, but I didn't see them shown on the camera.
Speaker 1: I was there, but I didn't see them. But I'm I'm I was in the same room with Charles Oakley. I'm always in the room. That's that's what Padri said, Remember in the room. Yeah, the room. I love that we're back at Lake Bailey again because you know, when she got that place, it was such a big deal, you know, Cynthia and like she's fifty and then like Lake Bailey and all this stuff. I just I'm kind of in love with the Lake Bailey era of Cynthia because I just think of her, you know, just soaking in tubs and you know, zooming glamorously and just booking lights here and there and just being in a secluded, beautiful, woodsy area with some water. It's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, And I like that kay Michelle also lives on a lake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right, that's right, she can go fishing. Okay, so we're anyway, we're at Lake Bailey and uh with Shemiah. And this is interesting because it's like the whole Porscha thing is kind of starting to creep in no matter what, Like everyone's kind of even dropping it, and Cynthia is doing that work too. But we did find out that apparently, when Porsha and Shimia were texting back and forth after the reunion, Shemiah now was saying that Porsha said something about her marriage, so she took it right from the privacy of their own texts and right onto this show. And that is not good. No, I know.
Speaker 3: I was trying to figure that out. Because I was like, did Shemia does something come up about Simon? Like that's like I was trying to figure that out. Did Shemia say something I don't remember?
Speaker 1: Like why?
Speaker 3: Why did Porsia? Yeah, I don't know, Like there's some there's a lot going on there. I think there's so much shit that's been said between the two of them that we don't know about that they forget with what we know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The one thing that she did say, which was why Dennis was invited to Gerald's party because and this actually closed the loop for me that Dennis and Gerald are good friends and they have playdates together with their kids. Yeah, that's cool. So I mean I thought that was a real missing piece and h like that's why he knew about it way ahead of time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I guess like I had just assumed that like Dennis in the you know, when every breakup or divorce somebody he ends up with friends and somebody certain friends and other people are you know, don't So I just thought, oh, did he just end up with Sami and Shamiah and Jared because that was convenient in terms of yeah, I don't know, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did, so, yes, he did.
Speaker 3: And also, wait, it's Jerrol, not je Erald.
Speaker 1: Everybody I think Jared you you kind of you kind of like, you know, just smooth your way through it. It could have been anything. But that's great. Thank you, You're welcome. But that scene at Porsche's with Dennis really surprised me because that was real. That was real, and you know that I was looking like, oh, here we go again with another silly scene, and then Dennis pulls out this ring. The hell is he doing?
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know why this was so bad, and it was really bad. I get it. But if if that happened to me, I'd be like, like, thank you, I'm now selling this because it is a valuable piece, and he's like, here, you can have it. But I wasn't registering how upset it was gonna make Porsche. And I was like, wow, this is like legit upsetting. Yeah, But in other circumstances, like you look at like Jesse and Michelle on the valley and she's like, thank you, I would like that ring. I'm now making it into a necklace and you know, basically like you know, people fight over those.
Speaker 1: Man. No, that's absolutely true. And even though I mean Cynthia's great, and even though Portia's doing so much better financially than Michelle, you know, she even still it doesn't matter how wealthy you are, You're still going to fight over stuff like that, you know, for for whatever reasons. But I also, like, I did not know that he was actually waiting for her or hoping that something would end up together there, hoping that something would change and they could get back together. We've seen them joke around, I mean him joke around about it. He I just didn't think he was that serious. And I don't even know if he knows if he's that serious to be honest, because he couldn't even commit to her after all that well, I mean he was he cheated. So yeah, like I get.
Speaker 3: The vibe that they are like cousins, Like they they're just like like a like a.
Speaker 1: Brother sister mack. I had I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had no idea that this was still that painful for Portia. Like in my mind, Dennis comes over with her old engagement ring, She's going to be like, I'm gonna go cash this in and start you know, college fun, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever. I just was like, Okay, she's she's emotional you know, and I think obviously her going in the other room being like, did you know that he had a ring with him to the producers? Yeah, that was wild. I didn't know if that was a producer or somebody that like was her assistant. I didn't know who that was. She said it right at the camera. All right, fair enough, Okay, Well, I mean, you know, maybe maybe not. We don't know for sure that is true. That's your opinion. I'll just I guess I'll believe you. Yeah, that's sad, all right.
Speaker 3: I kind of hope that she speaks. I know we'll hear more about it, but I would like to hear more about that.
Speaker 1: It's confusing because here she is at this culture con and now it's like the backlash of that SoundBite that she said, yeah I can be with her, I can be with him, and everyone's like whoa, because it was the first time she was really that open about it, right.
Speaker 4: I remember, it was all over the it was all over the news and everything.
Speaker 1: It was. It was in the wires. I got an alert on my phone. It's on watch duty. He's like fire fire in your area. Porsia just said she's bisexual. So I had to evacuate but anyway. Yeah, so he's like, I can't anymore. Calm down and I like that. She's like no, no, no, you calm down, and him saying like I thought that I did everything I could. I was so intentional with you, and she's like intentional, I'm the one who did everything.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've said it before, I'll say it again.
Speaker 3: The only reason we're seeing a lot of dentis on this season with Porsche is because he will film with whoever will film with him, and he'll work his way in and that is fucked up. And so I'm sure Porscha was like, look, you can film scenes with me. I'll make some space and you can come and film scenes with me.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, Yeah, that's why I think, because it's true. No, you're right now. I didn't even think about that. Okay, So then let me look at that in a different light. What if that scene was exactly the way that all the other scenes have been, which is just like, you know, a sketch, and they're not taking it seriously and they're set up so we can film to get film with her. And then he surprised her by bringing that ring to mess with now you mess with her but to like make the scene better, and thought maybe she could handle that, but she totally couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah probably, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Man, how come like I'm usually the one who's trying to peek behind the curtain. Well at this time, you're really yeah, I don't think, oh yeah, back.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm Dennis or anybody, I'm like, man, this is about to be a really expensive scene because she's keeping that ring. I'm out that ring now?
Speaker 1: Oh interesting? So yeah, well, yeah, there could be way more to this, Like they talked about selling the ring, or they talked about him giving it back. Maybe they had a conversation. Maybe he said he was going to give it to Polar like she said he should do. But either way, she clearly was was upset about that. Yeah, this guy that she's dating, I mean we keep hearing every week like he wants kids, he wants kids, and I mean I'm not going to do that, so like okay, so like we're just gonna just hang out or like why would we do this so that he can keep coming on camera?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I like that she's dating a lot, and I like that we're seeing it so I don't want to give him too much shit.
Speaker 1: I just am kind of like, it's kind of fop of my screen. No, I'm kidding. No, he does seem really nice. Actually yeah. But and she goes as an offer to you, I'd liked to take it slow, do something like that. She's like, I'm going to offer you I of the company, and I would like box stores, big backstores, and I would like, uh, I will give you three hundred thousand dollars. Okay.
Speaker 4: Portia is the funniest housewife intentionally funny, could be a comedian housewife.
Speaker 1: She is really she she absolutely is. I agree. I agree with that.
Speaker 3: And I thought, I really did think, and I was like, I can't really think of anybody.
Speaker 1: There's some Nini, yeah, Nini, and she actually tried to do some stand up.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, yeah, so I I put Ney.
Speaker 1: I did think about Nini. But like Bethany, and don't don't get it twisted with like what's whatever is going on? But like Bethany is very very funny, very smart, very funny, very witty, very clever.
Speaker 3: But see, I think Porsia maybe I just think Porscha is just like so consistently like here's the thing with Porsche. Why I say that this was a really fun episode because there wasn't a lot of like everybody's kind of like getting along and having fun. And it's actually when Porscha's in those scenes, it's so it's just so entertaining.
Speaker 1: She adds, Yeah, she's a superstar. Yeah, they should, they should pay her all the money because like this is the type of situation where if anybody were to complain about Porsha not doing the work, oh my god, Like the road has been paved by the originals, you know. And she even though she wasn't an og was she wait no, she was an og housewife in Atlanta. She was.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's in that first season because there's like two people because she was remember poor Dell.
Speaker 1: No she wasn't. Ah, that's correct, she was not, so she was, but she was like second season. Yeah, anyway, she paved the way. She's great. She's super funny. All right, let's talk about Kelly's neighbor issues. Remember when she was like, she just moved into this place, didn't she. Yeah? Yeah, and this neighbor she's saying is stalking her and stalking her daughter. Is she just stalking her because she knows she's a housewife and is just like I want to be a housewife too, Let me be a friend of Is that what she's talking her about?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Kelly, uh, Kelly, good thing she has, Shamiah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't tathouse. This is crazy. So like she's moving out of this place, but is she still going to be paying rent for it? And it's just living with Okay. Yeah, there's a lot of questions here because she left there so fast with like the strangest situation that I'm thinking, like why are you having to move? Shouldn't these people? Shouldn't this woman move? Or be in jail or I mean, I don't know, like a training order.
Speaker 3: Well, like there's a lot Also, I'm kind of like who's paying for the place?
Speaker 1: Because I thought her ex.
Speaker 3: Was and now we know her ex isn't paying any support oh right right.
Speaker 4: And just having some financial issues.
Speaker 1: So I'm like she just saying she's like my neighbors are.
Speaker 3: I mean, her neighbor very well could be an asshole, but like.
Speaker 1: Because say that about anybody.
Speaker 3: Also, I would like to live in Shamia's townhouse with that spread.
Speaker 1: I know it was a fucking nice spread.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I did like that.
Speaker 3: Kelly said, be Beyonce or what did her? Her friend was like, you got to be beyond to bullshit? I know, but sometimes I want to be Cardi.
Speaker 1: Cardi Beach. I. I did love that. That was good. That was good. Angela zine with her brother and and her mom passing away was just so heartbreaking, how sad. And I loved that all the women seem to really have been there for her on camera and off.
Speaker 3: You know, Lisa, Renna's probably sitting watching this episode.
Speaker 1: Like, bitches, that's all I wanted.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted.
Speaker 1: No one cared, they learned. They learned Trim Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Half of Renna's book is about how nobody respected her time when her mom passed away. And so I'm like, big kudos to the Atlanta women for being like Angela, we get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let's I mean, it's this week, let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: But still I think Renna could have used an episode more flowers. Yeah on camera, yeah, oh that was I love the scene with her brother that was really sweet and talking about you know how her two youngest kids, like, they just think that Amari and Valerie are best friends and she hasn't explained to them that they eloped, and she's like.
Speaker 1: NMP, not my problem. Basically, Lawrence is like, all right, you're gonna just let that. You're not gonna finny anyway. I did think that was very funny, and I I don't know how old the kids are, but I mean, there's absolutely a way to talk about that with your kids, and I think so not even make a big deal about it. I would want to be the person to talk to my kids about that rather than just dish it off on someone else.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, and I'm not I think in any situation where your older sibling has run off and get married, like as the parent of the two kids, the sibling and the younger, you know, like, I do think it's kind of on the parent to be like this.
Speaker 1: I do too. I do too, all right, so we see eye to eye on that.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's about getting marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't think her leaving and not getting married with the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it might be some I think it's a scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's both, but I don't know. I mean I'm not sure. I don't really, we don't really know Angela that well. Yeah, oh wait, Kelly goes to Faedra's law office and she wait a minute, so she's getting a townhouse for free, and she's getting litigation for free.
Speaker 3: I mean, not since Skinny Girl have we seen a housewife benefit from the show so oh so much.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is hm very nice of Faedra, very nice of Faedra, very nice of Shamia.
Speaker 3: I actually think it's good for Fader to do this.
Speaker 4: It's it's free advertising, and.
Speaker 1: It's good for her to do it no matter what. But it was really weird because like you usually waive legal fees, you know, and do pro bono work for like charities and things like that. So the way that Phaedra was talking to her, it felt almost like just because there we've got, you know, different levels of power here. It looked like Faedra had all the power, and it looked like Kelly just was somebody that was like, Plisa, can I have some more? If she didn't, if she's I thought, oh my god, I really hope she doesn't cry here. And she didn't, and I thought that was a good move because she shouldn't feel less than or be made to feel less than. And I think Faedra was kind of on the fence there, like she was that's indirectly making her feel less than.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean that is how Faedra is. She's like, you know, she is, She's high status no matter what. And so I think, and she's doing her a real solid like like Vaeder said, this is thousands and thousands of dollars that I had to spend on a lawyer, so you don't have to do that, like I I mean, it was an incredible gift.
Speaker 1: It was. But this episode, look the flares are up now. I mean, what's going on with Kelly? So yeah, I just feel bad her. Her divorce is just not good. And I don't think she anticipated any of this. She can't film with the kids, it's like a whole thing. Oh my god. It's kind of stressing me out right now. Okay, But before we move on from that, I just want to say when Phaedra in her confessionals, like, I've had numerous awards for my litigation skills, Okay, Karen, numerous awards, So Karen Huger, it is Karen, You're sorry, numerous awards or my litigation skills. I'm like, God, damn, this lady's great. She's like a real I like that we got to hear her talk legal jargon because she yes.
Speaker 3: It was good to see that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like seeing her in action. It's seen enough, So it was great. Pinky and Derek at marriage counseling with Montel Jordan. What this I know, most random thing I think we may have ever seen.
Speaker 3: This is how we do it. This is who we talked to about bankruptcy. Here's how blanket cause your legs are cold. This is how we do it.
Speaker 1: He's got to have a.
Speaker 3: Man cave in his house, Derek. I gotta say during that scene, I was like, first of all, Montel Jordan looks excellent. I can't believe that better than ever. Yeah, I mean that song came out like nineteen ninety five. Yeah, and after watching that scene and I couldn't get that line out of my head. I am I've added it back to the to the playlist, and yes, it's in my run list.
Speaker 1: Now now we are talking, this is the time and the place, this is how we do it, and this is how we do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean, oh, I also love that they were talking about, like what's their love language? And I didn't know that that a love language was time. That was a new one to me. I mean, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I mean, anything can be a love language.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think of it that way. I thought, what are yelling at?
Speaker 4: That's what talking through your teeth is my love language?
Speaker 1: Being talked through teeth? Safety is your love language. Eighties references are your love language?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean I dabble love language.
Speaker 1: I just I kind of feel like I'm I guess my love language would be.
Speaker 3: Laughter, Okay, live laugh love language.
Speaker 1: Go fuck yourself, Go fuck yourself. So yesterday was you already know which is the song that was thread through the podcast? And now today it's this is How We Do It? Although it was probably on everyone's podcast, but this is this one's the best. Oh, it's the best tunny.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you catch earlier in the episode when cay Michelle said she brought up candy coated nights?
Speaker 1: What she brought up?
Speaker 4: Something about Shemiah and her mom coming to a show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, party, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, I'm not doing any candy coated nights or something like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, what was that?
Speaker 4: She in her confessional made some reference to that.
Speaker 1: Or wow, okay, I know exactly what you're talking about, and that, other than Montel Jordan, was the most random thing to all of a sudden have someone talking. And then you see Sami and her mom in like you know, low lighting dancing in a club and it's part of this her story. I'm like, what is happening? And then she started crying at the club because her mom was like, you gotta be loyal. That lost me and I don't even know if I don't think I'm interested to go find it, because if it's important, it's gonna come back.
Speaker 3: But right now, I mean, Michelle's talking about Smia's mom's hike it or boobs up? Yeah, like does cave Mischelle like anybody like.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's coming for the mothers now, I know.
Speaker 3: And then Candy out of nowhere. I'm like, you got you have to respect Candy Cashell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. Oh god, yeah, I don't know what that was about. I'm not going to speak on it, to be honest with you, because I feel like I might get in trouble or something with Kay with Candy candy.
Speaker 3: Oh well we have candies back.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. I mean I do too, I just I don't want to be Okay.
Speaker 3: Missus, how your coat the candy?
Speaker 1: She's dancing, Darling, She's dancing in her chair. That's how she talks. Tell the guy from below, deck med Matt the charter the primary with his gaggle of gals. Okay, uh Kay, cam Shell at Pinkies the restaurant and the roller skating eighties party, you know, yes, And Kay said that Drew put out a I music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Cay's got a lot of thoughts and I'm sure that Drew does.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I was like, really, huh, I'd like to hear that. That's too bad.
Speaker 3: This is how you use AI. Sorry, it goes a little something.
Speaker 1: I like how your elbow just starts flying up, like like the Scarecrow and the Wizard of Oz. Just it's gonna swing around by the way to wrap. Yes, we're out of time. I'm sorry, we are not out of it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Extend the time.
Speaker 1: That's all your time. Go elbows, go elbows.
Speaker 4: That spread at Drew's was gorgeous when.
Speaker 3: She had the gallop over that whole scene I loved that was when I was like, they Portia and Phaedra like everybody just had a great time and kicking send Morisco.
Speaker 1: Dat was fucking hilarious. That was great. She's like, oh, yeah, he's downstairs. It says it in the weirdest way she could possibly say it. So I have no idea where Drew is. But anyway, that was amazing. And the rainbow cake for Porsche was great. And then she fed it to Drew yes and was like, oh oh oh, oh, oh, oh oh oh, this is all we eat gang. I like, I enjoyed Drew this episode.
Speaker 4: I know we were harshing on her the last episode. I still don't know if she's friends with anybody, but I will know we don't.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous kitchen island, the flowers, the colors with the lighted Jacouterie Ward, the light work, the angle.
Speaker 1: Of the table. I loved the drone shot. Did you see that? And Drew did it all she did? Well, how did you say? This is how we drew it. This is how we drew it.
Speaker 7: Nice relp us in the basement. Dennis got the ring. Nobody can roller skate.
Speaker 1: That was so funny. On the roller skating rink when they're bringing out the bars like the toddler bars. I loved it, I loved and we have it at all. You know why why ain't.
Speaker 3: Too proud to skate y'all even in the morning of the middle. I'm in the nineties mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah baby, all right, everybody, thanks so much for listening. Appreciate it. Co drama anywhere you get anything drama and a review just say him, you know right?
Speaker 3: Is this how you rate the show?
Speaker 1: Five stars.