Speaker 1: Uh, what's up everybody? Welcome back to Rose Pricks. This is part two, and I don't want to shame you or call you an alcoholic because you just got drunk and started playing Part two. I didn't realize it was part one, but you do. I'm you do have a drinking problem and you need to go to rehab. Sorry, says you, says Jason. Hi, my name is Jason. Oh God, oh Dad. We're gonna hate Jason. We're gonna hate Jason Moore, I am. We're gonna hate Janet even more. There's so many people to be mad at in this episode. We're gonna hate Jesse Moore. M On our Patreon listen, maybe some of you guys don't pay for Patreon, and I understand times are tough, but for five dollars you get to hear us do a whole recap of Michelle on the Nick Vile Podcast, so that in twenty minutes you're going to hear basically everything that happened that Michelle told about Jesse, and the real story of Jesse is so much grosser than he would like you to believe. M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good stuff, stefinitely, like really dug some stuff up and we play sound up.
Speaker 3: We got in there. We did get in there.
Speaker 2: So if you want a little more on the Jesse on the villain that is Jesse, let's do please join Patroon. Yeah, but for now you're here, and I can we just not even talk about Kristin Luke because I just said they're really gross and they're ordering food, and I.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, we have to talk about this scene. Okay, yeah, so shit happens, all right, let's get into it. All right, so Kristen's but also.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no because people join.
Speaker 2: I guess I just meant at the beginning when they're just ordering, I just, even though I just said the thing I didn't even want to say, she's doing that thing where she pulls her neck back like she's like fifteen next and looking at the menu, and I'm just just like, why is this the one that's on the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why are we at a waffles place? Ain't nobody ordering waffles? Feels like he has to do, so he's like, I'll have chicken and waffles. Jesse's going to join them and order a chicken breast, which at first I was going to be mad because I thought he was just eating like chicken breast, but then he orders fries. I was like, okay, I'm back on your side, but Kristen's like okay. So it's so it's Luke, Jesse and Kristen. And Kristen's like, hey, we're all mad at Jason because he accused Danny of having a drinking problem because he's mad that Danny didn't come to dinner. Like, dude, you're in no place to judge somebody's drinking. Like keep your wedding ring on? Then maybe, yeah that is important? Is that is pretty important? I like somehow block that out. But yeah, that is so random. It's such a random thing to say. I don't even think it's a thing. Well, you know what, I am liking Kristin a little bit better, but she is such a storyline whoreor herself, Like she even admits she has nothing. She's like yeah, later she's going to be like, yeah, I just brought it up because I was mad. Right.
Speaker 3: So Kristen tells us that Zach told her.
Speaker 1: Just goes there.
Speaker 3: Impossible, that's probably true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an you think, but I mean, I don't know, but I thought this whole thing was so dumb because she's like, yeah, so Zach said that when Jason goes out, he takes his wedding ring off, and she said a lot of other people have noticed that. And then Jesse goes, well, are there rumors about Jason cheating?
Speaker 3: And Kristen's like, well, not that I have heard.
Speaker 1: So then Jesse goes, I think he says all this to camera, maybe but he's like or I don't know if he says it to that he goes it could be a venomous rumor or maybe he just doesn't want to lose his wedding ring because like he's such a great guy, so he like puts it in his pocket when he goes out with the guys, you know, because of all the weird mishaps that happen when you're just out and about and like you lose your ring randomly, but if you put it in your pocket, you'll never forget about it or you know, accidentally do laundry and lose your ring, like that won't happen. Like, you know what, good husbands know that when you're gonna like fingerbang some lady you just met in a bar in the bathroom, it's really easy to lose your ring. It's just disrespectful, so better to keep it.
Speaker 3: In your pocket. Yes, it's just you're not helping right, right right, So they stupid there.
Speaker 1: Jesse goes. Jesse goes, yeah, so that was all I think to camera. Then he didn't actually say the stuff about finger banging. I added that made of license. But then Jesse says, he's like, listen, you know, people could have said the same thing about me. I didn't wear my ring when I was like at the gym or the grocery store, work, or home or church, or when I was out.
Speaker 2: When I was getting married or at my wedding. And when she put the ring on it immediately to get off and spit on it. Yeah, we know, Jesse, and I just wrote again, this is the second time I wrote this. Kristen's neck is out of control, and it's not I'm not physically shaming her at all. Obviously she's beautiful and I wouldn't shame that. It's the way she's holding it. Why would you hold your neck like that?
Speaker 1: Just like weird. She just holds her neck.
Speaker 3: Like it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: And then she's just saying these venomous things, looking like it's very it's giving very Joba the hot vibes, yea.
Speaker 3: For no reason when she doesn't look like that. She doesn't have to do that.
Speaker 1: No, like it's from certain angles.
Speaker 2: She's a cute girl, but she's very cute. She's gorgeous, but yeah, no, that's it's just fucking me gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I think she's pretty gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you know, if you think about the show, everybody's gorgeous that's on the show. I mean everyone could be a model. Janets, not Janets.
Speaker 1: Mary kill, i'n f ma kill for you, okay, Janets, Kristin or Shina oh Shina from vandr pumpt Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think Mary sheena? Because I think she'd be kind of fun?
Speaker 3: You do? Okay? I think so you killed?
Speaker 2: I mean, you hurt Janets and you have sex with Kristen because she's wild, that girl wild. All right, I'm gonna give you one.
Speaker 1: Janet's Britney's mom, hold on, Janet's Britney's mom, or Jackson's main counselor of rehab who we've never met, so you just have to They could be any they could be great, they could.
Speaker 3: Be not great. Okay, that's fun.
Speaker 1: That's gonna name Janets yeah, I'm gonna marry Oh my god, I can't have sex with Britney's mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, then you have to with Jackson's rehab counselor probably good look, that's.
Speaker 1: I would definitely. I guess there. I've got to spend the rest of my life with Brittany's mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she would help you get like a cute little leopard skin like outfits when you're just feeling like it's you know what, it's girls' night out. Leave the boys behind, Let's get some heels going. Let's get some kitten heels on, only kitten though we don't want to hurt ourselves.
Speaker 1: I do not understand the point of a kitten heel. I will say. I will say that till the end.
Speaker 2: I know, as a suret woman, as a five foot two lady with lots of spunk, why would you give yourself half It's almost like you make yourself shorter so it's uncomfortable and it's like half an inch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: I agree? I will tell you when it comes to shoes. And maybe this is just because I've been married a long time, I don't know what it is, but I will I'm never gonna wear high heels again.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 1: I'll never wear a pair of pumps. I don't care what the occasion is. I'm loving this new trend where you can wear sneakers with like a cute jumpsuit or even a.
Speaker 2: Dress also and also sneakers that have a lift in them. Yes, I need to find If anybody knows of a good one, please send it to me, because I've been looking and I see them online, but I don't trust that.
Speaker 3: So I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you can get like three inches of a lift inside your sneakers.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah, So that's what I platform.
Speaker 1: Anything that's like gives you some height and doesn't. And you know, because I don't like wearing flats, I'll.
Speaker 2: Never wear a ballet flat right there too, I can't just too short for that. I can walk in them, but I just I have heels that I wear sometimes that are huge platform heels, and there I'm not getting their five inches and I am so scared even though they're a platform that makes it easier, Like I'm so scared every time I walk that I'm in a fall.
Speaker 3: They're so high up.
Speaker 1: I have a pair of platform, but not platform like big platform, but like just medium plot form sandals and I broke my foot in him.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think of that because I think how quickly I'm going to do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one little step and my foot turned and I broke the side of.
Speaker 3: My foot to bring it back.
Speaker 1: No matter how much Britney's mom tries to get you to do that, you don't need it.
Speaker 3: But you are going to be married to her, So get ready.
Speaker 2: Can we just do a've Mary killed the whole rest of the time and not do any of the other stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's time for Britney's party. Everybody arrives. Zach is being really funny. He's getting his makeup done so he looks like fake fight victim.
Speaker 3: Like Sad Abs. That's cute.
Speaker 1: I guess all of his costumes always when he dresses for theme parties include Abs, Superhero gay Abs, Cats for the Friendly Ghost Apps, pregnant Mother Teresa gay Abs.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's cute. I'm just kind of mad at him. He's kind of such an asshole because of what he said about like Benji's husband. I think that's rude. And also he's just always cheering shit up. I don't think he'd be nice to be friends with. I think we liked him because he'd say funny things now and then and whatever. But I'm just like, dude, just kind of a there's no there's no hero. Danny's the hero.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have Zach than those that, like the gays in the Crocs that were being spies.
Speaker 3: That was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so yeah, anyway, Jason is nervous to see Danny and it's like, well, what do you think because you yelled at him at a Burger place like yeah, you should be yeah, and then that was a squiggy moment, remember, because wait, I think it was like or was Jason nervous to see Danny or yessy, it was Danny was nervous to see Danny because he just for a story heard himself out for a storyline by yelling at him, and right, he doesn't. I think he feels here's what I think happened. I think he went home from that and I think he told Janets like, hey, this is what happened. First of all, we let's not forget that this really he did come from Janet's remember when she because she was like, yeah, he's really got a drinking problem, like he was drinking in that pantry, and then she's like, you need to do something about it, and he goes, Okay, I guess I should like talk to him. She's like, yeah, so I think what happened is he got himself bullied into doing that and then realized, oh, this is not how I'm going to stay on the show, Like I don't want to be the villain, right. I think he really did have a moment where he's like uh uh oh, like that's not cool that I did that. It's not he doesn't give a fuck himself, but he's like, I just let my wife make me make a real mistake for my career.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, I kind of apologize. He pulls them aside. It's like I feel bad whatever, Like you know that's Janis did watch that?
Speaker 1: Whenever before he does that, he says, he's like, yeah, I think at a certain point, like I need to let people make their own mistakes and like do what they want to do. Oh you think you think maybe at this point you can let adults make their own mistake, Like what what did you up on that? Yeah? He's like I just wrote that. They're browing now, it's just like cool.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro yeah, it was just such a bro out love you man and sweet bless his heart.
Speaker 2: Danny is annoying. He's annoyed us from the beginning, but like he does seem like a nice guy and he really.
Speaker 3: Just wants everyone to get along.
Speaker 1: It's really not before that happens, though. Jesse sits with Jasmine and Melissa.
Speaker 3: Right and he's like, like, are you still.
Speaker 1: How do you guys feel like since Santa Barbara? Or have they asked how does he feel since Santa Barbara? And he's like not r and she she says, are you Jasmine? See this is another problem with Jasmine. Okay, Jasmine has zero storylines and all she does is stir up shit. But then she pretends that she doesn't. She's pretending that this whole is Danny an alcoholic thing is her storyline, but it's not. It's Danny's storyline. If Danny has a drinking problem, that's Danny's storyline. But she's creating like triggered Gate and making the pantry thing about her. It's crazy and now her thing is going to be like, yeah, I think that Jesse is still into Michelle. That's not your storyline.
Speaker 3: That's so true say yes.
Speaker 1: He's like no, not at all, and she Jasmine tells the camera like, yeah, I think that's bullshit. If you're that angry, that that means something like that anger is feelings or whatever she says something. Now I will say this, even though I didn't like that she said it either, I've gotten the vibe that Jesse would take Michelle back before.
Speaker 3: I think Now Jesse, as we.
Speaker 2: Looked it up, he's got like a full time girlfriend who is pretty like the new girlfriend is pretty respectable. Other than that she's dating Jesse. She does have like she sits on the board of a million charities. Like I know we were a little rough on her last time, but she is kind of she might be a good thing for Jesse.
Speaker 3: So I don't think he's into Michelle.
Speaker 1: But there was a moment that I thought that too, if he if he was into Michelle. First of all too, this is just a little peak behind not peak behind the curtain, but a little thing that I also read on Reddit. So I guess Jesse was interviewed, not Michelle, this time on a podcast and he was and the podcaster it was called skinny not fat or something. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, so I guess he was on that podcast and the podcast host was like not being easy on him, and she was asking him about like the what he's said about the So did you say that she couldn't have the toocin, that Michelle couldn't have a tosin when she had her baby, and he admitted it. He admitted that, like he he tried to make it sound better. He's like, yeah, it's just like her narrative. But he was like, well, yeah, I did have some questions about like potocin, like I didn't. Yeah, I did say no at first, it's like it's her body.
Speaker 3: Right, and that was but at the least he handed it. I mean it's gross.
Speaker 2: He's gross, no question, but at least he didn't like gaslight her and say but he probably knows that the doctor would back her up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was pretty I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was like a pretty gross.
Speaker 1: He is so gross, okay, but he's so he is very controlling personality. So I think if he wanted Michelle back, and he did say that he wasn't affectionate with her, he said, oh, he admitted all those things, so I don't think he wants her back. I think he just doesn't like the feeling. I don't think he does control, and he doesn't like that. He thinks she cheated on him and that so he didn't have control over her. I think he's a psycho.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: But I also think he wanted her back before this is now now that he's secure in this other relationships of the.
Speaker 1: Canal thing, which is why it's dangerous for women to leave men. Yep, Like that's right, very good point. I think he was very abusive, and I think she was scared to leave. She tried to leave before, and he begged her back and then didn't act any different. I just think that's not love. That's just I.
Speaker 3: Want to control you.
Speaker 2: I think it's love. That's o over different. I think it's love. I think it's pure, beautiful love. And if I could find what Jesse and Michelle have even now had no had, and have whatever version of it is, I would love that.
Speaker 3: That is goals.
Speaker 1: Well. I think that she could probably get Jesse.
Speaker 2: I don't know he he likes a certain kind of lady that is a little younger. I'm going to say, although I cannot tell based on the new one because they do so much work to their face half the time that they look older, like she could be twenty but look sixty because she's doing all this work. Yeah, saying, is she's doing the work. She's doing the work, the Lord's work. That's what I meant. All right, So we did, we brought out, we already did. We don't have to get through.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well he apologizes, and again Danny is so nice about it. I know that exactly, and he's like, cool, cool, I love you man, because that's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: He really just wants positive. Yeah, is like a nice guy. They are nice, those two. They're nice people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not Jason Nia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. And I just think it's like, really weird how Jason came in so hot at that burger place for his scene and then is like so desperate to be back on his good side. He's like, yeah, that was like I was really out of line. I couldn't I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. He really says that he's not exaggerating. He's like, I haven't been eating, I haven't been sleeping. All I do is think about like how bad I fucked up. And Danny's like it's cool, yeah, cool, cool, What evs cool. Bro.
Speaker 2: I just wrote, yeah, bro, yeah, cool cool. Then Lalla shows up literally like well she shows up for a second. Maybe this isn't her big scene, but all of a sudden, I just wrote why is.
Speaker 1: We hold on? There's one little thing I want to say first, which is that Nia says to camera, She's like, yeah, Jason came at Danny real hard the other day and uh and no, she says. She says, Jason came at Daniel mm hmm Daniel, and now Janet's fucking calls him Daniel, you know, because Jane.
Speaker 3: Janets, you have no like, you don't get to talk.
Speaker 1: No, you don't get to nickname people. You freaking cut Sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, somebody just woke. And then Mia says, I'm wondering how much of that was Jason and how much of that is Jannon.
Speaker 3: It's Jane. Let's see Canny what to do.
Speaker 1: And it's really making me question my friendship with Janet's really never. I don't want to never. I want to never know Janet's name. So it's always like either Janets or Jannon. We always just get it slightly wrong because she shouldn't be on the show. She doesn't deserve to be on the show. So it's just like, so anyway, Jan's yeah, Jan's in Yes. I just think it's really pretty interesting that they are. I think they're all going to turn on Janet, I hope.
Speaker 3: So you for it?
Speaker 1: All right? So yeah, so La La, I'm doing three weeks bitch. And then she starts yelling at Jesse and I'm like what, And then it took us. I was like, Lala's like, I heard, Lala just comes it hot. She's like, yeah, I heard he calls Michelle a whore and a slut. And Jesse goes, yeah, well you only know one side. Lala goes, so is it true you said that? And he goes, well, yeah, I did. I said that.
Speaker 2: And why did they even become friends? How does she even know Michelle? Look, why can't they explain that at least if they're going to shove her back into our face? I, like I said at the beginning, if you guys didn't listen to episode one, I didn't even know it was Lala until she started clapping in their face like it's the Bad Girls Club, because that's what Lala does. Then I knew it was her. But based on all the work. She said, I didn't even recognize her. That's great, but like.
Speaker 1: A're out of control?
Speaker 2: Yes, and everything is like she looks she's darkened or you know, she did all of it looks good. I'm not saying she's not gorgeous, but like, I didn't know it was her, which is weird. She has a lot to say for someone that's not even on the show as far as we know, right, how did she even get there?
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 1: So Laala? Then she's like, but you also did you also say in the group chat, like did you get her a hooker? And Jesse goes, oh, yeah, it was kind of like a moment of weakness or whatever.
Speaker 3: But she did cheat and she did love. I shouldn't have called her a whore.
Speaker 1: Lala goes, well, if Isabella grew up, so we're going to hype a pedophlize this go into the future. If she grew up and told you that her ex said those things about her, how would you feel, right? You'd come up with you get there with a shotgun and then Jesse, oh my god, to camera, It's like sometimes like no matter how much growth and like, no matter how much transformation you do, and no matter how many like you know, Bro Andrew Tate podcasts you listen to, and no matter how many drum circles you do with like male empowerment groups, sometimes you just call a woman a fucking slutty horrse.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And by women, I mean your ex not yet divorced, mother of your mother of your child's like sometime you do it's gonna call her a fucking slutty horse. Not a road rage it's not a road rage accident. Which, by the way, I'm gonna say something. I'm not gonna say what I said, but I was thinking about this recently, like sometimes we just say bad things. We all have all done it. Not it's not okay to say racist them. I'm not saying like the worst thing you.
Speaker 3: Can think of.
Speaker 2: But sometimes and I remember one time being in a road rage accent and the things that came out of my mouth, the words I don't even remember all of them because I didn't even know they existed, like later look them up. But it's along the lines of like the C word, I mean everything, Like but that's someone I don't know who took my parking space. That's not the mother or father of my kid. Wait, you got in a road rage thing. I took your spot. Someone took my spot and I was working. This was probably in my twenties. So I was at the mall and someone to my spot and names things, words came out of my mouth that are just insane, and then I drove off and felt bad, but not that bad. I didn't feel bad that I called this person all these things. I felt bad that like, they took my spot and I hated.
Speaker 3: LA for that moment.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, words sometimes flow out of our mouths. It wasn't the it wasn't like anything racist or anything. It wasn't like Haley Joel Osmon recently or Mel Gibson.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like, you know, weird shit comes out and you're like, what did I just say? So I'm just saying, if he had said that, and it's still not great to call him on a slut horror like that took your parking spot, that's shitty too, that's awful, But to say it to the mother of.
Speaker 3: Your child, That's all I'm trying to get back to. Yeah, that's what I'm reinforcing here.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not good, and it just if he says that stuff in front of other people, you have to wonder how it spoke to her behind closed doors. Absolutely, because behind closed doors, I'm sure he just let everything fly and was absolutely horrible. And she says he was horrible to her, and I believe her because of the fact that he's acting like a crazy asshole in front of everybody. So well, Nap founding himself, he goes, he says to camera, He's like, yeah, you know, calling Michelle like a cheating lie horr was a moment of weakness. But on the other hand, she is a lying, cheating whore.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of hard. Where do you draw the line. Yeah, he can't start, Yes, he can't help himself. So then he's going to deflect over to the Jason situation, right.
Speaker 1: But first La La just goes, you know what you're mean to my friend? Yeah, gross, you're a narcissist and I'm glad I don't have to deal with you.
Speaker 3: Bye. Yeah, And it's like what and he's like, oh, thanks for the laughs.
Speaker 2: But also, if I were Jesse and I am not and I'm glad, I would say like who are why are you here?
Speaker 3: What are you doing here? Also, the show is one show over.
Speaker 1: Also, don't you think it's kind of weird that La Law is trying to get on this show so bad, and that that she's going to immediately just make I think it's knows she knows the assignment. That's the assignment Sheina is doing. She once on the show. Schwartz is they're all on the show, right.
Speaker 2: They're setting it up like everybody's just kind of a friend of right now, and if the show comes back, they'll probably get offers.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We knew that from the beginning. I do think it was something with vander Palm that they couldn't do both.
Speaker 1: I guess it's interesting to me that there's like no subtlety involved, Like she's she's not willing to be a slow burn. She's just like, no, I'm going to come in and I'm going to have an enemy right off the bat so that they'll hire me. It's so it's such actress horry behavior. Yes, he should be calling.
Speaker 3: Her a whore. You don't mean it, You're not randal on it. Yeah, and it's just okay, sure.
Speaker 1: So it's just weird to me that she's like, okay, so I'm just going to come in. We don't even know none of as you point it out, nobody knows our prior relationship. But she's always have been narcissist and say I'm glad I don't ever have to deal with you. Okay, Well you're trying to be on the show, so you're gonna have to deal with him. She's always been like this. This is her from every episode of every vandr Pump. This is she yes, always, always, always, never. She never comes in cold, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So she had her moment. Maybe she thought it was going to be great TV because remember she was so mad at Arianna because Arianna took her light for getting cheated on, and she.
Speaker 3: Was like, you're not the Queen of You're not Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Remember she was so mad because she didn't She tried to make her storyline about how Randall, who I know personally by the way, and I'm not a fan, don't, he's not my friend, but I do know him, how he fucked her over, and then she was mad that that didn't become a big deal. But then Ariana gets broken up with and she's like, now on Broadway and that just made Laala crazy.
Speaker 3: So she'll do whatever it takes. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: She was, she was.
Speaker 3: She was so mean to Ariana about.
Speaker 1: That you're right, and that was her friend, I.
Speaker 3: Know, just so jealous.
Speaker 1: She's so jealous that she called Roquel like episode two of that season and she's like, Hey, I'm going to leave you a voice message.
Speaker 3: We should talk, Missy, Like what you're everybody?
Speaker 1: You're so right? Wow? She really is? That is some serious or like, well, some serious narcissist. It's the pot calling calling the narcissist a narcissist exacts. Yeah, exactly. So now Jesse, who's angry, he wants to go cause trouble. Now, that's right, and I can't. Who can blame him? Right? So he's gonna call the Jason thing out. Yeah, Kristin has something to say whatever. He's like, there's a conversation that's been had about you. I'll just say it by Kristen and uh like, I'm gonna just where you like, heads up. Kristen's like been saying some stuff and to some people, and we've all been saying some stuff, Like I fucking said some stuff at lunch too. But I'm not going to put that in there anyway. She's going to talk to you. I don't want you, he says the thing.
Speaker 2: Jason's like, I've never I've never taken my ring off or bro whatever.
Speaker 3: So then jams first Janet.
Speaker 1: Jason says to camera, He's like, gosh, like, what have I done? What have I even done?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Am I some kind of like a racist Republican?
Speaker 1: Did you say that? Yes? Because remember that Janet outed Michelle and said, you know, Michelle's a Republican, so and she's racist. Janet likes to just start shit, right, So then she calls over Jasmine to come over, right. That's when Janet's yells for Jazmine. So first Jason runs around trying to find out what happened and who's been talking about him, what he's about to be confronted with, And he asks Luke, and Luke can't keep a secret at all. So Luke's like, he goes and sits, asks other people. Remember he asked Zach and Zach.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so then he asks somebody else.
Speaker 1: Then he goes and sits on that pool chair or whatever and with Luke, and then and then Luke goes yeah, we heard you take your ring off when you go out. And then Jason says to Camery's like that's crazy, but I'm glad that's all it is, because I never take my ring off, right right right?
Speaker 2: I mean, and then they call her over for somebody's Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Jasamine comes over. Oh my god, I stir it up.
Speaker 2: I just writ how ironic that now she's the one straying everything up.
Speaker 1: But then she had Jasmine's like, yeah, I heard that like a couple of years ago. Why the fuck would you bring that up something from a couple of years ago?
Speaker 2: And also it's not that big. But then what made me funny is that Kristin immediately is like, yeah, I said it, and then just immediately admits and owns it. It was like I was just kind of mad or whatever she said. She was just like, yeah, I said that because I was just like sick of it.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, what I think is like hilarious about this scene is that Kristen is like, yeah, I fucking hate Janet. And because they Janet keeps trying to make them make up. Remember right, because the last we heard from those two, she'd invited her to her Dave and Buster's party after first they'd had the thing at a different party where they got together and talked, and then Kristin was like, no, fuck you, I'm not accepting your apology. You didn't even barely apologize. Right then she tries it again. I just think it's funny that Kristin's like, no, fuck you, Janet, I'm not going to like be friends with you, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that too. I do appreciate that she's like, she doesn't need that.
Speaker 1: No, she says to camera, she's like, if Janet thinks like I'm scared of her to be like, no, fuck that, I'm not. I don't give a fuck. She's mad at me, which I just thought was funny. Then I don't remember the order of this, but Sheina pops up for some reason. I was like, oh, now she's there with La La. But I didn't really take notes on that. I just noticed that she was there. She's there, hold on so oh yeah, well Janet, so yeah, Janet sits. Janet gets mad at Kristen for spreading a rumor because she's like, but my husband is amazing. Can you just please acknowledge that my husband is a really good guy? And Jasmine goes, well, I don't know. We haven't been friends with you in a while, so we.
Speaker 3: Don't even know you bitch. I know that's yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Janet says to camera, She's like, I know where my husband is at all times. It's ridiculous that anybody would think he cheats on me, because like, if he goes on vacation, I put an air tag on him. Oh yeah, she's brilliant. Everyone can relate to that, Janets. Yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody wants Jason anyway, Like, what do you Oh my god, don't look at my husband.
Speaker 3: No, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this is the part where oh my god, Brittany, yes, like everybody, everybody crowd around my something about Jacks. Yeah, a big deal, and it is a big deal. We find out that he is not paid is more the mortgage on their house? Yeah yeah for months, like since they keep saying since May, and we don't know exactly what this is, but it seems summary.
Speaker 3: So for a few months.
Speaker 1: I don't think we know that yet. She just says, she tells everybody She's like, Jacks wants to have a fresh start and date me.
Speaker 4: But then he said he rented a condo with Tom Tom seorch and and he's everybody's like, he's everybody agrees he's just gonna be partying all the time, and he's I'm worried.
Speaker 1: He's gonna stick me with you. Fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A month mortgage? Yeah, let's that's their mortgage. Okay, So why would their mortgage be that high? Do they put nothing down? Their house is a pool probably, I'm gonna say one point five mil?
Speaker 3: Right, how would you How would their mortgage be that high? I don't know, bad credit?
Speaker 1: How could they? How could that be there? Like on a TV show and she's been on a TV show for years? I mean, did Jax like use all their money on cocaine?
Speaker 3: And I'm not even being funny. Maybe something and something doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I think it's so fucking weird that they have for now. Could it be fourteen thousand dollars combined between the rental house she has and like, you know.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she was talking about, but I was like, this guy, none of it's that surprising. So then that's this big story, like, oh my god, we're gonna come back, don't we go?
Speaker 3: Back to her.
Speaker 1: We go to Brisbane. No, Brittany and Jasmine go to.
Speaker 3: Jack's the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah they okay, So now she's still now and I want to say this in Britney's defense, they make money off that. She gets money off. She's married to Jack, so she gets money off that bar. So she wants to plug it too, which is so annoying. So they go all this talk about Jack. Let's go to the bar with Jacks's name on it. I get it, but at the same time, like iw Ill and then so they all go there with Schwartz, Schworts.
Speaker 3: Rolls in by the way, Jack Jasmine well at the and then Shorts is going to come in.
Speaker 1: But it looks the bar itself looks like it looks like a place that Dahmer, like Jeffrey Dahmer, would like court someone and then bring back to his house. I swear to god, doesn't it look like like something in Milwaukee, like and not even Milwaukee like the outskirts of like a real weird off the highway kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's there's something not upkeeping it.
Speaker 2: No, well, it looks like there's moldy, there's mold in there. I can see it. I can smell it through my bang. Yeah, yet in a nice area of the valley and they're you know, probably driving it into the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Jasmine is like, I hate it. I want to take down all the signage or whatever. Yeah, and we agree with that.
Speaker 1: And then yeah it well it should be because it should be Britney's bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, well it might be. Maybe we'll switch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so uh, Tom, this comes over? And also maybe so much drinks so much in every scene they go to the bar and then they're just like lats two shots.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, still, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to say this, but Brittany is constantly talking about how much Jack drinks. And you've you've pointed this out before too, but Britney drinks a shit ton. And last season the whole storyline was about Britney's drinking problem, so she's not really it was Jack's making it about sh come over a lot, right. She was sick in almost every scene, and Jacky Jackson was making it a big deal, deflecting from his own issues. But the girl does drink a ton, Like.
Speaker 2: Can I can we just bring it back to Schwartz because he's so fucking dumb.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I used to love him, but he's always he's he plays he plays dumb. He's not dumb, but he plays dumb.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I mean, I don't know, man, like Jack says, he's great, Like he seems all right, like he's doing the work or whatever, and they're like via tax. He's like, yeah, via tax, but like that's not cool that he's not like paying the mortgage.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: You think you think, Oh, way to take a side Schwart. Now I feel like Katie. I feel like I'm like channeling Katie. I feel for every moment that she had to spend with Schwartz. Yeah, and meanwhile, Schwartz is now going to live with him. Yeah, well next door to him somehow, in the same whatever. So then he's just like yeah.
Speaker 2: So then when they get Rile up and Jasmine's like, yeah, we should tear down these signs I don't want to picture of him, Shorts.
Speaker 1: Is like, oh yeah, that's crazy. I think I'll just get a drink. Oh yeah, okay, oh big shock right right, So yeah, so you should man up.
Speaker 2: He should really man up. Oh good, that's a good. Really, thank you for offering that two cents. That was really wise, Yankee Schwartz.
Speaker 1: And Brittany's like, Okay, he hasn't paid the mortgage in three months and he never said he didn't say he wasn't paying. He didn't say I need help. He just didn't pay it, just didn't pay it. And then it was and Schortz is like, yeah, that's fucking with your credit. He's like telling her things she didn't even think about. She's like, well, now I don't know if I'm gonna have a plasma and cruise. And he's like, yeah, that's fucking with your credit.
Speaker 2: And she's like then she starts really getting shy and't think about my credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, it could be my mortgage could be up to a hundred thousand dollars by now. He's rude in my life. He's gonna make me lose my dream home, in my family. Why is she.
Speaker 2: Letting Jackson pay the mortgage anyway? Like, why trust that guy at all? I would I would not, I wouldn't somebody like that. I would not let be in charge. I mean, I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying, like, we know who Jacks is.
Speaker 3: You got to you know. I mean that I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just not putting his half in or whatever, but that was just that was upsetting, and I just kept writing, Schwartz doesn't care. He just wants to be on camera so we can get paid. Then he gets his free drink at Jack's, and now he's going to be on the show. If the show gets picked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say in defense of The Valley that they did a coming up this season, so this is episode seven. I probably have like another maybe five to go.
Speaker 2: Maybe they did twelve, probably more. They usually do like fifteen.
Speaker 1: No of other shows, but I don't think they'll do fifteen of The Valley because it's last time they only did like eleven. But anyway, the point is, it looks it's gonna heat up. Okay, people going to be fighting. I think that I read that Nia and Janet do not follow each other on social media anymore.
Speaker 3: But of course not everyone should unfollow Janet.
Speaker 1: Right now, I think Janet might go down, I hope so.
Speaker 3: They've got nobody likes her.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they know that, if they've gotten rid of people for less on other shows where they're just like, you know, even I always come back to Housewives Beverly Hills, like Crystal. She wasn't a terrible person, but she's just nobody really wanted her. She was boring. Yeah, she was boring on the show. She wasn't right for the show. So eventually they're like, yeah, all right, we hear, yeah, do that with Janets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sunset Janets.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find her on Instagram just so I can follow and unfollow her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that'd be fun. And I think he can probably watches it. She probably looks at her Instagram She's like, I got a follow her, and then she's like, what is her what is her last? I got unfollowed?
Speaker 3: What's her name? What's her last?
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that we just hardly ever know, Like we spend so much time with these people, but really don't even know their name? Janet Janet Caperna, she looks be a p E R N A.
Speaker 2: God, I'm gonna I'm gonna go to her Insta and then I'm just gonna comments found out Janet.
Speaker 3: Of course, how did she get that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's she's only following eight hundred people. She doesn't have that many followers. All right, I'll leave her alone. I'll leave Janets alone, and I won't follow and unfollow just to make her sad. But I was just looking to She follows all It's like nick Yell. She follows all Reality. She follows David Blaine. If that tells you.
Speaker 1: That tells you everything you need to know about Janets. Of the eight hundred people that she follows, David Blaine is one of them. And then just a bunch of like random like TV shows and podcasts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I always find that. And Jeff Lewis, of course, because like Jeff, Jeff Lewis doesn't even want you on the show. Janet's not trying to be a dick. She follows Jack's.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: She follows Derinda.
Speaker 1: She follows that's all on mic drop tracks that the mic drops.
Speaker 3: We're done here in episode all right, right.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody, We love you guys. We'll see you here.
Speaker 3: We'll see you for just like that.
Speaker 1: Go watch it.
Speaker 2: It drops Friday on Thursday is when it's Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're either when it comes out of Thursday. We're either gonna drop it Thursday night or Friday morning. Right, but it comes out on Thursday, so get watching. It's going to be one at a time on HBO Max back to HBO. And as I've said on board a f and I may have said it your mom, say it again. If you hate watched it with us before, you're gonna want to hate watch it with us again.
Speaker 2: But let me just tell you. For fans of Sex and the City, like I was, you know, I'm like an uber fan. They fixed a lot of it. It's so much better, So you're gonna want to watch it both because it's awful, but also it's actually really good. Yeah I've seen Oh I got to see it early, so uh huh and join us all
Speaker 1: Right, by bye bye,