Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Friday.
Speaker 1: It's an ask doctor Jesse Friday. It's a spectacular day. You have conquered the week. Christmas is almost here. Life is grand and it's gonna be a spectacular show for you. Right now, we're gonna talk about judges, the judges who are from foreign lands putting a stop to Trump. We'll talk about that. Someone wants to know about decline. If we are on the decline, what does that look like the post World War two world? Why was it all about decolonization? Some guy's wife is getting a little too heavy with the credit card this Christmas season? The Senate, Oh that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now let's begin here. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it because it's going to be a point we've made often. But the question was, does anyone else think it's odd these judges putting up roadblocks to Trump's agenda have last names that sound like they aren't from these parts. Well, it's not that it's odd, but let's just discuss the phenomenon. You see, remember that is half the point of the mass importation of foreigners. Frankly, it's the whole point. If you want to zoom out a little bit, the entire point you would mass import people from foreign lands is you view them as an ally in your quest for power. If you're an evil, soulless monster, a Democrat, and you want power above all, then you need to bring some people into this country who will help push the revolution forward because patriotic Americans are not on board. And when you sit back for a moment and think about all the deranged, freak stuff that's out there right now, all the stuff the Democrat Party has had to embrace. You know what, let me grab this. This is from hot air. New study identifies dramatic rise immortality for trans women who use cross sex hormones. Okay, so stop for a second and let's think about this. The training stuff, not just for kids, the training stuff period. It's gross. I know, you know, it's gross. It's weird, it's evil, it's wrong, it's all those things. Right. One of the two major political parties in this country is all in on it, all in on it into the There is a tranny member of the House of Representatives got elected. The Biden administration brought trannies into the administration all in on something that every normal American can see is weird and gross and wrong and terrible. I'm not talking about you and me either, I'm talking about every normy. You know, all the norms, all the normas out there. They know it too. When you run into that dude and a short skirt with too much lipstick on, and as Adam's apple hanging out past his chin in the grocery store, you grab your children and move to the other aisle. It's gross, it's weird, it's awful, it's terrible, and you don't need to be some political person to know that. The Democrat Party, well, let me introduce you to the man who's the likely Demo kratnominee for president In twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: We didn't get into transports. That's an issue no one wants to hear about because eighty percent of people listening disagree with my position on this. But it comes from my heart, not just my head. It wasn't a political evolution in position, being that I don't think it's fair. I want to see trans kids. I have a trans God's son. There's no governance sign more pro trans legislation than I have, and no one has been a stronger abvocate for the LTBK you Minty.
Speaker 1: He even acknowledges in the opening that he knows he's on the losing end of an eighty twenty issue. Do you know how many eighty twenty issues there are in the country? Not very many. A country this divided eighty twenty, you wouldn't get eighty twenty on hardly anything. Eighty percent of Americans think this stuff is sick and frigging wrong, eighty percent. That's for politicians. If you're they're banking on the will of the people, if you need the people to vote for you, that's the biggest softball in the world. They just handed it to you. I mean, they practically made the choice for you. Hey, here's where you need to fall on this issue. And yet the entire Democrat Party, every bit of it, top to bottom, all in on training stuff. Now, what's this got to do with foreigners and foreign judges and things like that. Well, if you're going to push this stuff, and big Democrat donors, billionaire Democrat donors, demand that Democrats push this stuff, Democrat voters, the most rabid ones demand Democrats push this stuff. That's where the twenty percent is on the eighty twenty. If you're going to push this, then what you need you need reinforcements. You see, if patriotic Americans, if eighty percent of Americans are against you on something that you feel forced to do and say, then you need reinforcements which brings us to foreigners from anywhere, from everywhere. It doesn't matter if you want to come here and you want to bring your whole extended family here, and Democrats do it for you. And not only do they do it for you, they'll provide welfare in human amounts of welfare, housing, food, they'll put you, they'll get you into universities. You can come from another country and you will have a huge leg up over American kids, certainly American white kids getting into college. Democrats will bring you and your entire extended family here and provide for your every want. And while all they ask in exchange is back the Democrat Party, no matter what the Democrat Party, no matter what, back the Democrat that's their only ask. Support the revolution. Will you support the revolution no matter what we do, no matter what we say. And if you're a foreigner, and you have twenty five family members, then you want them all to go to college and the American taxpayer to pay everything, and you want a transactional relationship with the party you support. Do you care that much about the tranny stuff? So if your name is Jokra bebop click click from whatever God forbidden third world dump there is out there, and the Democrat Party brings you into the country, you understand exactly where your bread is buttered. And you understand you are only allowed to come here and stay here and luxuriate here because you will be a warrior on behalf of the revolution. And Democrats know that too, And that's why the biden Is administration and the Obama administration before him, grabbed as many communists foreign and domestic it's humanly possible and put them into every judicial system they could possibly find. Now, we routinely have Judge Street Street click click from who knows where trying to stop the Trump administration from deporting this guy. No, you can't do this now, you have to keep traininges in the military. No, no, no, Why what did we say before about foreigners? How do most people vote across the planet? You don't vote this way, but most people across the planet do. How what are the two te's? What are the two te's? First of all, transactional tribal and transactional tribal is the other one. But transactional is a big one. We'll get to tribal on a second. It's a simple transaction for foreigners. They don't love everything Democrats do. This is why people on the right get confused. Well, I don't understand why they would bring in all these Muslims and then the Muslims would vote for the party that pushes the LGBTQ demon stuff. When Muslims it's a transactional relationship. Period. You think Muslims agree with everything the Democrat party does. Of course not. It's transactional. They understand that's their protection, that's those are their benefactors. So you got to go along with some things, and of course tribal. That's how you can hate people for this, you can love them for this. It doesn't matter. Most people across the globe, when they vote, they vote tribally and transactionally. So if you are shriek shriek, click click, and you're from India and someone stands before you a criminal, maybe he's from your part of India. Maybe you guys have shared a delicious buol of curry soup together. Well, whatever his crimes are, that doesn't matter. You assume that position of power so you could help your people out. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a spectacular spectacular Friday. I gotta be honest. We gotta pause for a quick moment. We're gonna get to the decline of the country email, but I have to get off my chest. Something dark and ugly that's going on right now inside the Kelly household. And I'm gonna warn you ahead of time. It involves envy, deceit, intrigue. Let me go ahead and tell you what it is. First of all, I have to set up the story by telling you this. You are well aware that aub is a health super freak. But of these workout all the time eat veggie chili? Is that me organic one of these types of people? Right? But what you may not know, but I don't think I've ever shared with you, is every now and then she'll just lose her mind and wipe out two value meals from McDonald's right in front of you. Every now and then she just breaks at some point in time and goes all in on one meal with a coke. Right. So you know, I've been trying to eat better. I've been making some strides, and we don't keep many traditional chips in the house. I'm really more of a massive chips guy, who don't I try to keep the chips out of the house because otherwise I'll eat the chips. A couple of weeks ago, I go buy a bag of Tostitos chips, just regular Tostitos chips, corn chips, some chip cheese. I put it in the pantry. I never touched it, never touched it. It had been there for I believe it was a week. Last night, I get home and I decide, you know what, screw it, I'm having my freaking chips, and I go to the pantry. Bob was in the kitchen. We're sitting there talking. I go to the pantry. No bag, bag is gone. I say, she's right there. Keep in mind she's three feet away. I say, hey, one of the kids, ate my chips? Have you seen my Tostitos chimps? Someone ate my chips? Nothing crickets. She doesn't say a word, but she's on her phone. She's doing her grocery list or something like that. And then I get her attention, ub did one of the kids eat my chips? And she looks down with this half smirk on her face, and she says, I'm so ashamed. I was hoping you wouldn't ask again. I ate the chips, and I said, maybe that was a whole bag. You ate an entire bag of chips. And this is where listen. Lies lead to other lies. Remember that lies lead to other lies. You know what? She says, No, No, the bag was already opened. I maybe ate half the bag. Okay, I give her some crap about that, but now I would like to know who opened my bag of chips. James, my oldest son, comes out. He's an eating machine. He works out all the time. That's why we keep the pantry stocked with beef sticks and nuts and protein bars because he's going in there and he's eating whatever he gets his hands on. But he will if he finds the bag of chips, he'll wipe that out too, It doesn't matter. He's a teenage boy, and I jump him immediately because I know it's him. It's gotta be him. Hey, James, how were my tostitos? Me right in the eye and says, Dad, I never touched your tostitos. And I called him a liar to his face. I said, I know it was you. I know it was you. We said Dad, I would tell you if it was me. I never touched the toastitos. Okay, well he's not a liar. That means it's got to be Luke. But that would be kind of out a character for Luke. This morning, we're up as a family before the kids go to school. Everyone's getting breakfast. OB's in the kitchen making one of the health smoothie things. Luke comes out and I say, hey, obviously it was you. How were my tostitos? And he looks at me like I have three heads. He says, Dad, I'd never what toastitos. I don't know what you're talking about. I said, buddy, it wasn't Ob. It was I said, wasn't Mom, And it wasn't James. A ghost. Didn't meet my chips? That mean mean you ate my chips. That's when Ab broke down in the kitchen and she said it was me.
Speaker 2: I was too ashamed to admit that I opened them up and ate the whole bag and I said, hold on, you not only laid waste to an entire bag of Tostitos.
Speaker 1: Chips, you blamed the boys for your pig out on my chips. And all she could do was hang her head in shame. This is what Chris. Chris said, what kind of tostito chips? Just regular Tostitos corn chips. They were just the just the blame ones. What I know, That's what I said, Chris, is not even a special chip. I mean, that's not even a what would even possessed you. It's not like we're talking about a cheeto here or dorito. Who would even do that? And then who would lie about it? And then who would half lie and then blame the children on it? She actually said on my way out the door, she said, please don't tell that story on the radio. And I said, baby, you've left me no choice. I have no choice. Everyone has to know. Everyone thinks I'm the bad guy all the time and she's the good guy all the time. Well, let it be known right now. She ate all of my chips, lied about it twice and blame the boys. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show still we are live here on a Friday evening Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey part time radio host. On Wednesday, you were talking about the decline of this country. What does this look like? Are we going to change our name? Are we going to split up into different countries, or we're going to have a monarchy. Can you elaborate with the downfall of a nation like the Roman Empire really looks like for the college dropouts like yourself. His name is Phil. Okay, Well, let me go ahead and get this out of the way first. I don't know. And the reason I don't know is it kind of looks different from nation to nation to nation to nation. In the United States of America, I can tell you what I think will probably happen. Our state system is really, really excellent in this country. It's not as good as it used to be, but it's really excellent. When I see our state system, I'm talking about the fifty individual states and the sovereignty of those states. Your state or commonwealth, Your state has a governor, Your state has almost undoubtedly I believe forty eight or forty nine of the states have a state police force. Your state has an attorney general, a healthcare system, a school system. The states really are individual countries that obviously came together to form, of course, the United States of America. I believe our decline is going to be slow. I need to emphasize that, and I don't know that for a fact, but I believe it's going to be very, very slow because we have so many benefits here. So let me give you some benefits here. Don't discount the fact that we have two gigantic oceans on each end. That's a big deal, meaning we don't have some gigantic juggernaut powerful country breathing down our neck. And if some gigantic juggernaut powerful country wants to come over here and physically take some of this place, they have to cross an ocean, and then once you get here, you have to deal with hundreds of millions of guns and ammunition. That alone creates a Nightmara situation. So I actually do not believe, at least not for the long, long, long distance future, that we will be militarily conquered in that kind of way. I do not believe that it's just too it's too much of a headache for somebody who would try to do so. So let's set that aside. What will happen. Let's focus on what we know. We know the currency it's going to continue to be devalued. Remember what the Federal Reserve's goal is. And I know that you probably wins when I said that, because everyone has watched their buying power twenty five percent of it disappear in the last five years because we stop the country for a virus. We're not going to go into that right now, but remember what the Federal Reserve's target is two percent two percent what two percent inflation? Their goal is that your money will be devalued two percent every single year. That is what they're going for. They're not even attempting to increase the value of the dollar. Their goal is to only decrease it a little bit. That's the goal. So we know, on a long enough timeline, the debt will eventually devalue the dollar a lot, over and over and over, maybe super slow. Maybe they'll be things that speed it up, like COVID wars things like that, but we know the dollar will go down. What does that mean you don't have the same buying power? For instance, people love. Americans definitely love this. They love to travel to Europe. And I'm not a hypocrite. I've been there, but three times. I've been to Europe three times. This is all in recent years, but I've been to Europe three times. I like it too. Why I love history. I want to see castles and fortresses and old cathedrals, and that that's why I enjoy it. I want to eat there. But here's what Americans get wrong, especially American tourists, when I go to I've been to Paris twice. I was just passing through the second time, but I've been to Paris twice. Where did I stay? There was a pretty nice hotel down by the Louver, down by all the museums and fancy stuff down there. It's a pretty nice hotel down there. There were good restaurants right there away. There are a couple good shops things like that. Did I experience what life is like for a French citizen? For the average French citizen. Tourists fool themselves into thinking they do. The average French citizen can't afford the power bill half the time. The average French citizen does with a lot less than you do, a lot less lower standard of living. Maybe doesn't even have air conditioning in their home, in their tiny little apartment somewhere. If they own a vehicle, it's the size of a phone booth. How does this relate to us. Let's say our currency continues to get devalued, and let's say the debt crisis gets to a place where we can no longer afford or the interest payments on the debt. The result of that is going to be a drop in your standard of living. And I don't know how fast that will come. It won't be in a year, but a slow, steady degradation of your standard of living. So the average American, not everybody, and this may not be for you. Maybe you want to be single in a penthouse apartment, and there's nothing wrong with that, But many Americans think about you know, I want a spouse, I want two and a half kids. I want a house in a fairly safe neighborhood, and of course a couple of cars in the driveway. She has to take the kids to school, I have to go to work. That's a very common kind of one of those American American dream type things. What if that disappears for seventy eighty percent of the country because the money's just not there. What if healthcare gets a lot worse, you're already seeing it, meaning you can't afford care. Maybe maybe God forbid you get cancer. Maybe you have it. Now, Look, it's coming for all of us. Everybody knows we're all gonna get some in some way or another. Everybody seems to get it. Everyone in my families certainly seems to. What if there's a great treatment, you can't afford it, so you don't get it and you just die. This is not doomsday stuff. This is how people in Europe live right now, right now, that modern, fancy Europe. Now you didn't experience that when you went over to Milan for your anniversary and you stayed at a hotel and ated a delicious Italian restaurant and everybody was so nice. Yes, but every one of those people who waited on your tables and did the turndown service in your room, they went back to a very tiny, very crappy hotel that's too hot in the summertime. They have to keep the windows open in the morning. They don't even own a vehicle. When they want to go somewhere, they scrape up a few bucks, take the train, and then walk five miles in a completely different standard of living than Americans are used to than Americans have ever known. And of course that's not as bad as it gets. But you can see the states breaking up in some form, probably coalitions of states, I don't mean every individual state. And you can see Americans slowly over time, watching their standard of living go down and down and down. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday. And I didn't mean for that to be heavy. It's just it's it's something that's been on my mind. So when it's on my mind, I talk to you about it if you want to feel better. Let's remember that this was Jasmine Crockett's introduction for her Senate run. I can't she.
Speaker 4: Ain't never scared, and she ain't never been who was willing to go toe to toe against the president. I can't wrap my head around someone who votes Republicans. She advocate for feeding kids, they protect the folks touching them, Trump and baden his own country with our army. What a show we remember Pearl Harper by illegiality, Barman boats.
Speaker 1: But y'all thought we wasn't gonna.
Speaker 4: Do nothing, buddy, Think again. They only trying to scare out her running because they think she'll win. Listen, thought I told y'all w ain't never scared.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Look who name on the.
Speaker 4: Docket got two words for every race's biggot, Jasmine Crockett. Every one says, yeah it might be to y'all, hear the word which side you want to choose?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: I hope my money goes to side. It isn't trying to say oh for the abilities A hope she's stand on business as in toes Texas soap. Don't need no more bad built, bleached blond butch bodies.
Speaker 1: Moving forward, standing on business, Chris, thanks for putting that on the sound list to get to day, buddy, I appreciate it. Hey, Jesse, it's the holidays. I get that. Every day I get a notification of yet another charge, not mine, but hers on our credit card. I send in two payments a month to these solas demons to bring down the balance. How do I respectfully tell my wife of thirty five years to take it down a notch? All right, So here's something I learned a long time ago. That financial strife is one of the main causes for divorce, financial strife, and you know, you can see that in your own life, in other people's lives when times are tough, or times are tight, or in some situations where one of the two parties cannot seem to keep their their hands off the wallet, if you will, and that takes different forms. You know, women shopping is the biggest stereotype in the world. For dudes, it can be you know, beer, gambling, hunting supplies. We've all walked into cabellas and walked out with a couple of things we didn't need. But let's focus on the wife. Our house at this point in time. It's too Christmasy, all right. The reason it's too Christmasy is we don't throw anything away, and over nineteen years of marriage, I feel like a new thing has been added every single year, and because it never gets thrown away. And then my folks handed us down some of their Christmas. Oh, I know, Chris, Chris, do you want to know the latest one? Buddy, You're gonna You're gonna blow a gasket. You want to know the latest one. I come home and you know, the big red bows, like red bows. She has bought red bows. That's her thing this year, red bows for the dining room chairs. Now all the dining room chairs have a Christmas y red bow on them. My point is, no, they're not all a present. Chris uh I asked a couple questions too, and all I got was yelled at, Okay, so I guess I shouldn't decorate for Christmas. You know what you're gonna get. My point is, buddy, women love the Christmas season probably more than anyone else, and they watch these Hallmark movies and they get new ideas of oh we can get new Christmas and takeups and stuff like that. Let them go less. Of course, you are actually in a financial bind or it's look, I think Obbs spent nineteen ninety nine on the stupid bows, right, So it's if you're in a financial bind, then I don't know that you have to be that polite about it. You don't need to be a jerk, but you need to say, honey, it's got to stop. You don't have any money. The money's the money's got to stop it. We've had years where we didn't get anything either, so you might just have to talk to it. Look, you've been married thirty five years. After thirty five years, I think you can probably square away. All right, here's al Green.
Speaker 5: I know what happened in my lifetime when.
Speaker 1: It bothers me. This guy's name's al Green, When the real Al Green was so talented, and now we have this caveman looking door it.
Speaker 5: I know what happened in my lifetime when I had to go to the back door to get my food.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I remember when.
Speaker 5: I had to drink from a filthy colored water fountain when there was a pristy white water fountain right next to me.
Speaker 1: I know I lived it. I remember, unbelievable, the mylads they've gotten out of this. How I had to sit in the back of the bus.
Speaker 5: And if there weren't enough seas for Anglos, we.
Speaker 1: Called them white people. I don't like the term.
Speaker 5: But when there weren't enough seas for Anglos, then I had to move