Speaker 1: I don't know if we should go into like what happened technically for everybody with the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a sexy story. It's not at all.
Speaker 3: Something decided not to wake up on a Monday morning that.
Speaker 1: The sprocket all right, didn't do what it was supposed to. And in the modern climate of industry, we don't have an on site person and we have to communicate with someone in some stand and they said that they would contact the correct individual and they would get in touch with us, and that was a at best ninety minute out solution turned out to be one hundred and eighty minute solution, and even then we couldn't solve it, and we were kind of running blind, trying to just figure it out on our own.
Speaker 3: As far as I know, that's never happened. It's never happened as long as I've been here. I don't know about you or any either one of you or any of the places that you all have been, if that's ever happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've had major technical faults before, but there's all always been someone less than thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Out right, right, and when your guy is an hour out at minimum, Yeah, that really hurts things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so we were kind of at the mercy of technology. But I feel like we made Hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, it did. Took a little bit, we figured it out, you know, but it worked out. It had the best sleep I've had in weeks. Really. Yeah, I was exhausted yesterday.
Speaker 3: I slept like shit, tossed and turned right I couldn't and weird dreams while we're at it.
Speaker 2: And from what I gather, when you it's gonna get deep and personal. Okay, you ready for this, let it out, man.
Speaker 3: So when you drink a lot and then you stop drinking as much or really at all, you know, because your body's so used to going to bed with the alcohol that's in your system. When you stop doing that, that affects your sleep for at least the first couple of days that week, whatever, until your body adjusts to the way you know that it should be. So last night didn't drink any at all whatsoever, and fucking slept like shit. And I'm probably gonna end up doing it again tonight. You know, I love it when I wake up. I know I'm not the only one that wakes up in the middle of the night or whatever. Sometimes you gotta peece. Sometimes you just fucking wake up, and I'll wake up, and I'm curious as to what time it is. Should I just go ahead and stay up now? Because I get up at one thirty every day every morning, so if it's like one o'clock, I'll go ahead and get up.
Speaker 2: Now. What's thirty minutes? Right? So I'm like, hey, Google, what time is it?
Speaker 3: And in my bed and she says, this is last night, it's eleven fifteen pm.
Speaker 2: I pull shit me, aren't you lady.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been sitting here sleep and trying to anyhow all night long, but now it didn't work.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So you let an audible answer. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I was like actually looking up the slop and glancing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well if I do, then I've got to roll over, and I got to pick up my phone. Look at my phone. My phone lights up everything. It's like, you know, when I can just simply holler at Google the little yeah, and she tells me what time it is, you know, And I'm like, all right, cool, well, eleven fifteen at that time. There's other times I do is like twelve thirty. I'm like, okay, well I'm just I'll lay here or whatever.
Speaker 1: I have a clock on the other side of the room so I can sit like lean up and look and see and it's not bright or anything, so it's perfect for the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then my iPhone when it's charging, is a clock, okay, and it works on motion, so it won't be on, but if I sit up, it comes on and tells me the time and then fades out.
Speaker 3: I had gotten somebody an alarm clock once that like, looking at it, regular fucking alarm clock has the time or whatever blue numbers.
Speaker 2: Wasn't very bright.
Speaker 3: It was awesome, but it also projected the time up on the ceiling, so you just fucking look up and you're like, oh, it's you know, eight o'clock or whatever.
Speaker 2: I thought that was pretty awesome. So I've started this thing. This is you, guys.
Speaker 1: This is stuff that we would probably normally not share on aero record. I would maybe tell one of you individually. I bought a sunset light at night for at night, and so it is a light, not an illumination, but a lighter shade of orange, okay, And I will when I'm watching TV or when I go to the bedroom at eight o'clock that goes on to emulate it's good, it's time to go to bed.
Speaker 2: It's tricking your brain. Yeah, it works freaking wonders.
Speaker 3: And in the morning, if I get up early and my wife's getting up, I will turn that on.
Speaker 2: Will be the first light on.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because sometimes you turn those lights on and it's blind.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Walking into the bathroom is the one number one thing. So I've got the light that's by the shower with the vent and all that, you know, heater and all that, and then the regular light. And I've learned over time get that heater light.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that only good for the bed. The bathroom that's in my bedroom, I do the same thing. In the other bathroom has bright as shit, changed the bowl about or something.
Speaker 1: The other thing I've done is I have that lamp I just told you about on a Wi Fi switch okay, a WiFi outlet, and so I can just tell my voice command system Alexa or whatever to turn it off. So I don't even have to get it. I can get all cozy in bed and then just tell it to turn it off. I'm giving any name I want it is a game changer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't have to get out of bed, right, I told my wife I could just get the coffee pot set up that way.
Speaker 2: Possibly could, right, yes, but all right.
Speaker 1: My anxiety with the coffee pot is probably of all the appliances right now, it's the highest. There's another plants that's creeping in on it. But because I've had too many times where the coffee pot wasn't pushed all the way in, or there was somebody left coffee in the and it overflows. And I have hardwood floors and if it gets on there, they are ruined. Yeah, And so that gives me I'd rather go check myself. I go in, I look, I put the lid on, and even when I empty it out, I take the lid off and put it on top of the coffee pot, so I know it's been emptied.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a coffee Nazi as well.
Speaker 2: You've had enough times and it's cost PTSD. You've learned your your lesson. The ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: And then the air fryer is the new one. It's giving me anxiety because when I turn it on, it goes. I'm like, oh boy, it's time.
Speaker 2: For a new one it is.
Speaker 1: I got a flashlight because we use it every day, sometimes two to three times. Wow.
Speaker 2: And so my kid loves chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: Fish sticks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like hash browns with my eggs in the morning. Anyway, we do pretzels, the super pretzels. Anyway, I got a flashlight and looked at the fan. That fan looks like it's been digging coal. Yeah, I bet yeah, it is not a happy fan.
Speaker 3: You never really think to clean that sort of thing out. You clean the basket out right, but I don't know how you clean it.
Speaker 4: Way to clean it. I've watched videos on it and people will fill it with water and like don dish soap or whatever and then and set it and put it on like for twelve minutes or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't trust it.
Speaker 1: But that's just water. That's just the device, the drawer. This is a fan up inside. So anything that splashes or whatever splashes up on that fan, you can't clean that. Any grease or smoke or whatever then coats the fan and cakes on.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they if it's supposed to clean, Like how when you put a glass of water inside a microwave and heat it up and how it steams your microwave and then you can just wipe everything down if it's supposed to do that essentially to your I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of loose there's no tight seal around an air fryer.
Speaker 2: There's no real latch like there is on a microwave.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's gotta be away or maybe just maybe that's their way of getting you to buy.
Speaker 4: Exactly new, and they should make them less expensive because a really good they're getting up there in price.
Speaker 2: I think they're about a Hundie. They've always been up there in price. Yeah, you know, and get a really nice one for a Hundie.
Speaker 3: If you go cheap on the air fryer, you're skipping yourself on space and like how much you can fit in the basket or whatever. So I think when it comes to that sort, when it comes to kitchen appliance, outside of like a can opener or a toaster, you're gonna have to pay at least bare.
Speaker 2: Minimum seventy five bucks or something different.
Speaker 1: This says the best air fryer is an instant pot Vortex and it runs one hundred and thirty nine dollars. And then the next best one is the Kassori Airfrer nine and one, yeah, nine and one compact large six quart fast turbo, and that runs eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow, and you can go as low as ninety degrees in.
Speaker 2: That one, ninety to four hundred and fifty. That's what it says.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, Corbyn, here keeep this all right? Okay.
Speaker 3: So to clean the fan of your air fryer, remove all the shelves and accessories and get a soft brush like a paint brush to gently remove the debris from the fan blades, being careful not to damage them. For tougher grease, a baking soda paste can be you can help loosen it. Finally, ensure all parts are fully dry before reassembling the air fryer.
Speaker 2: Absolute that seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 3: It's easier just to go buy a new one and probably better anyway.
Speaker 4: This Kasoori brand has got like a double I have a double Oh okay, I have a double draw one and it is used not as often because there's not two different heating elements.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's only one heating elements.
Speaker 3: You're cooking your fries in one basket and your nugs and another one and it's all the same temperature regardless.
Speaker 1: I can set temperatures, so maybe the fan moves faster or slower or whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: But like, I'll do garlic bread and put it in foil and start start, just do one side and put it on the other, and by the time it's done, the nuggies are done. The bread is perfect, so there's no like, and I've turned that side on right.
Speaker 3: If I can get away with it, I'll just dump it all in one basket. Oh sure, I had nuggets and fries for lunch. I was the last week sometime, and instead.
Speaker 2: Of doing the nuggets, foods and then the fries, just I fucking dumped it all in there, hit the temperature, let it cook for like ten fifteen minutes, and boom, I was done, piping hot, lunch, ready to go.
Speaker 4: Have you ever made fresh meats in your ear fryar, like salmon filet or even a.
Speaker 2: Steak or something? Yeah, done a steak before you?
Speaker 4: How did it turn out?
Speaker 2: Turned out? All right? Well?
Speaker 3: Really it's just a matter of temperature and keeping control of that. Use your thermometer for that. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: You know it works. It's gonna cook your meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I prefer like if I'm doing steak or something like that, I wanted to have like a crisp on it.
Speaker 4: So I've seen the videos and I'm like, I just done it.
Speaker 3: Can't bring myself fork tenderloin in there as well, those small ones you get from the path, you know, grocery store or whatever.
Speaker 2: Throw that subbitch in there. It works out fine. I've done frozen.
Speaker 1: Flats and drummits like Hupper hot wings frozen and put them in there and they've been done. I've cooked them completely and they work fine.
Speaker 2: It takes forever, truth.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's cleaner. It's not so uh yeah, how do we get there?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, anxiety? Yeah, appliances. Have you seen Yesterday was the first day of the ditty testimony. Have you heard some of the stuff. It's amazing. A little bit here and there, it's so good. Listen, listen to some of this.
Speaker 1: So they seated the jury right, and the prosecution came out swinging where they talked about claim where Diddy made a sex worker urinate in his girlfriend's mouth. That's abusive power right to your man. I am not a relationship expert. I've been my second marriage. It seems to be going pretty good. That doesn't make me an expert. I don't think he loved her. No, no, I could be wrong. Forget the video where he whips her ass in front of the elevator. I don't think he loved her. He asked another man to urinate in her.
Speaker 2: Mouth, in her mouth.
Speaker 3: It'd be one thing if it was on her feet or chest, maybe a little golden shower esque Ricky Martin.
Speaker 2: You know, but come on now, I'm good, and I'm good. I'm good with this. I'm gonna step out on a ledge.
Speaker 1: Even if you ask another man to urinate anywhere on your girl. You don't love her, No, you don't respect her even Yeah, you don't love her.
Speaker 4: No, you you probably don't even like her.
Speaker 2: But it's okay if you do it. Though, No, that's not what that didn't happen, so that's not what we're talking about. Just saying, where's the line here?
Speaker 1: I think I think you definitely make an argument using a bodily defecating or using a bodily waste right on somebody is not love.
Speaker 3: Some people get off on that sort of thing. Ricky Martin again, you know what I mean? So maybe he enjoys watching other dudes piss on his old ladies.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not.
Speaker 3: Ricky Martin, well not Ricky Martin, no, but but old Diddley here, Diddley here.
Speaker 2: Maybe he likes that sort of thing, you know.
Speaker 3: And I you know, okay, if that's cool that you can't have them piss on her feet or whatever belly you know, But but open your.
Speaker 2: Mouth, use your mouth as a urinal. I'm good on that.
Speaker 1: I would argue that he has a massive anti woman, some sort of hatred against women mentality.
Speaker 2: Okay, based off what.
Speaker 1: We've seen so far, the way he treats women, treating their mouth like a urnal like that is not someone who thinks people are awesome.
Speaker 4: Did not have a mom growing up, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, or did she abuse him? Yeah, it's could be either one. I don't think it's either one of those at all. Whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a it's a lack of respect for women. He probably dies, But I think it's more of a I'm fucking diddy, Do you know who the fuck I am. You're gonna do what I say regardless or I'll have you dealt with it's power thing.
Speaker 1: Well, there's an argument out there that he has always been somebody who feels.
Speaker 2: Like he has to prove who he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that like he makes no So there's a theory out there that he is a CIA operative too. It's the only you take someone who has no power, no talent, no skill, and you put him into a position of power, funneling money, covering up for years and years and years. Okay, I'm not saying it's a great theory. I'm just saying that the examples that I saw online and I'm like, okay, I could see that connection.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: There was no reason to put him in power. There was no reason for him to be in power of the label none. He had no rights to it, none at all.
Speaker 1: And then they ended up he is and he's having to constantly prove himself over and over and now he's so out far out over his ski. He's making other men you're inat in his girl's mouth, so gross. I saved this one for this because I wanted to be able to say that, uh, it's They even came out and said that they would have his girl and other women participate in sex with male sex workers.
Speaker 2: While he would watch and masturbate. Isn't that cuck holding essentially?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean we've had this discussion with Brady before, because he's the expert on that sort of thing. That's more like a bull and vixen sort of thing. The cuck holding is worthy, and we don't know. Maybe there's transcripts of the conversations they have, but the cuck holding is more of the degrading ness hobby, you know, oh right, talking down right right while I'm sitting here a fucking year old lady. I'm looking you in the eye and be like, yeah, you're tiny, dick. Can't fucking do this, can't it? You know, stupid shit like.
Speaker 1: That, right, even one time getting mad about there not being enough baby oil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the man got caught with a thousand bottles of oil.
Speaker 2: The baby oil.
Speaker 1: His lawyers argued that he should not be judged for his sexual preferences.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, yeah, but if if they're doing it against their will, yeah you get judgment against that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: If yeah, if you want to use somebody to piss in your girlfriend's mouth, that's a little weird.
Speaker 2: That's on you. Maybe you shouldn't judge him.
Speaker 3: We're going to anyway, but if it doesn't sound like she did the willing wing, she didn't get on her knees and say ah ah.
Speaker 1: She's supposed to testify too, which will be really interesting. Apparently his family was in there, including his three daughters, and they walked out of the courtroom when the mail sex worker was giving graphic testimony about what happened.
Speaker 2: I can't say is that I blame him.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to hear about my dad's graphic sexual encounters no matter who he is.
Speaker 2: It's just weird.
Speaker 1: And then this is a really weird thing I think and chalked up to this makes no sense. And I think he's a fraud.
Speaker 3: And that is he was reading the Holy Bible while he was this was all going on, like it feels like a prop at that point. That's exactly what it is. He's trying to make himself look like a decent, wholesome person. And I think everybody knows a little differently.
Speaker 2: And you've seen the photo.
Speaker 1: The sketches right, like he's got gray hair. If they're trying to make him look not like a young person.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure you know he's in jail. So he's not getting pampered like he usually is. He's not getting his hair colored, he's not getting his hair cut, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, But but they do this even remember with the girl in San Diego and she killed him in the shower and then Jodyerris, she was blonde, right, yeah, and they wanted her. They had her wearing like a very classic skirt and blouse to try and make her look very no makeup, try to make her look very neighbor's next door type of innocence, type of churchy going person.
Speaker 2: They tried to fit a character narrative that didn't work, did it?
Speaker 1: And I know, because the evidence is hard to hide from.
Speaker 2: But the who I don't think you could do it.
Speaker 1: But I would be like, please don't come to this trial, Please don't come watch and listen.
Speaker 2: To the kids? Yes, oh yeah, there's no need for the kids to be there. I mean, are they there? Are the adult children? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, I mean I guess they have the right they can do whatever they want. But I'd tell them, yeah, we don't need you to be there.
Speaker 2: His kid's name are King justin Dior.
Speaker 3: Because Drakar was already taken, right Jesse James Okay, Chance and Eliah Starr.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that sucks. That sucks for those kids that they have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: But I I don't think that the kids were oblivious to what was going on. Sure the kids were there at some of those parties. I'm sure the kids knew. One of them did anyway, probably one of the older ones.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He has seven kids. Yeah, I didn't know he had that many. Well good for him. Yeah, well, you know, we'll see what happens with this. See if he ends up Epstein's or now is he is?
Speaker 2: He is? He's not gonna get off Scott free. How many years is he looking at life? I think it's life. I think I think he's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's under it's more than just you know, the sex trafficking and these freak offs or whatever.
Speaker 1: It says that the charges include racketeering, conspiracy, sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: Transortation for the prostitution.
Speaker 1: The racketeering charges alone could carry a life sentence potentially Racteion's a really hard one to get convicted. But it's just an add on. Sex trafficking statutory is minimum fifteen.
Speaker 3: So I don't he ain't getting down anytime soon. Is R Kelly still locked up?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, Because as all this is going on, I kind of made me wonder.
Speaker 2: I was like, did he ever get out? Or is he still locked up? I guess he's still locked up. Which, okay, listen.
Speaker 3: You take all those fucking weirdos and put them all in one boat and sink it for all.
Speaker 2: I give a shit. I'm fighting for my life here. I'm sure you were.
Speaker 1: He sentenced to thirty years in prison for racketeering and sex trafficking. R Kelly is and then he also received a twenty year sentence in Chicago for child pornography and enticement charges, and that'll be served concurrently.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they get these these artists that are in prison and make a new band, like a prison band.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they allow them to do music right.
Speaker 3: They're like, guys, we've got a special treat for you today, and make numbers six seven, eight three five, also known as R Kelly is going to be putting on a show for you guys today.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big fan of the concluently, concruently charge or simultaneously like I'm not a big fan of like that just happened to Uh well Wolf Chiefs a Hollock Okay, yeah, brought the banks. He got thirty two years, and he gets to serve that at the same time. Like those two things are happening at the same time.
Speaker 2: No, it should be back to bed.
Speaker 4: No, it's really he'll serve like fourteen total or something like.
Speaker 1: That, whatever it is. Yeah, yeah, it's not like twenty and then thirty. Like R Kelly isn't getting thirty and twenty. He's getting the twenty will be over in hill, have ten years left in his other one, which he might get out after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I call that you stay in there, stay in there, serve all your time. You're gonna serve this sentence first and then you're going to serve your other sentence. But R Kelly's fifty eight, so he'll be in jail. He'll probably dine in jail. Yeah, Orton likely thirty years, so.
Speaker 2: It'd be eighty seventy five is probably a good guess.
Speaker 4: Now, there wasn't any video at evidence ever of him beating up any females are key but Diddy. There is video of him beating up Cassie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think there's assault, like, is there sexual? Is there a domestic assault?
Speaker 2: Charges? Of the charges, I think.
Speaker 4: It is one of the charges because they are going to be showing that video in court if they haven't already.
Speaker 2: And if anything, it just shows his character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more of like a character thing at that point. But nonetheless, sadly, the assault charge is the least of the least.
Speaker 2: Of the charges, right. I don't know how much prison time he would get out of that, No, that'd just be extra if anything. Give mind Cosby got out.
Speaker 4: I just wonder. I wonder though, like while he's in there, if he's going to be in general population, No, he won't be. Crities aren't general popular, okay, because I feel like if he is, like he would definitely get beat up, like people will. I think people blame him for Tupac's murder probably, and I think that that would, you know, people hold that against him and want to try to come.
Speaker 2: After him for that depends. I guess maybe they let that go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, well, I'm Typically celebrities are held in a separate wing of a prison that is for police officers, prosecuting attorneys, some regular attorneys, political figures, high profile right, Yeah, And so they're in a population group where but they still have there it's very secluded from the murderers, the gang members that aren't famous, right right, right, So in one section, let's just say R Kelly and fucking Ditty or in the same prison for whatever reason, they would be in that little group together and they can hang out away from Gen Bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think there's also another separation probably within that because of the charge, the child charge on that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they put him just in with everyone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, So in twenty nineteen, R Kelly was in general population in Chicago.
Speaker 2: That's different. That is a holding while trial. Okay.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty three, he was transferred to the Federal Correctional Institution Buttner Medium one in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the sort which is a medium security. That's where he's serving his sentence.
Speaker 1: There's the place you stay while your trials going on, like in Oklahoma for federal and I know this for a specific reason which I'm not going to share on the air, but they're in Oklahoma, they're a federal there's a US Marshall's holding facility halfway between here in Oklahoma City. So anybody who's on a federal charge stays there. Right, they don't put him in moss. You might stay in moss, but then they transfer you.
Speaker 2: Right, you'll stay in there for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: You'll get your fancy white jumpsuit as opposed to a an orange one. Yeah, I learned land the hard way. I'll come there in white. Oh that's federal no shit. Yeah, okay, right, there ain't nothing to mess with, no, I y'all have fun over there.
Speaker 1: Conviction rate of federal charges is like ninety seven percent or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they liked, you know, get their job done.
Speaker 1: They don't mess around with nabies, right right. But as far as the Diddy stuff goes, I wish it was televised. There'll be a Hulu special about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I really don't give a shit about most celebrity court cases, but this.
Speaker 2: One, I'm like, ah, all right, let's see where this goes.
Speaker 3: For me, it's just the wildness of it that you go, really yeah, out there you're the you might.
Speaker 2: Be the exception of chaos.
Speaker 1: Right that was allowed to happen and everybody went okay.
Speaker 2: The photos with like Leo, right, other celebrity like that is not a good look for you, all right, you guys have a great week. Yea, bye bye