Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. I'm gonna before I get into the Bill Kates stuff, which I'll get to in a moment, I'm going to play something that John Thune said today that our side is absolutely loving, which I don't understand at all. Talk about the Overton Overton window moving in the wrong direction. I'll play that in a minute. Then we'll talk about Bill Gates and trusting people. We'll do some emails, we'll talk about well just briefly on the COVID facts. All that and so much more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Now, there's something about human nature. We crave things we've been denied. It's the same for all of us. We're all built this way. If you go on a low carb or a no carb diet and no more bread, no more chips, probably very good for you. Not denying that, but man alive, are you're gonna want some freaking chips about day two and just give me all I need, all the cheddar baby biscuits. That's the way we are. When it comes to us, you and me. We have suffered for years and years and years with a weak GOP. Communists are committed, too committed to be honest with you should be committed. Hah, did you get that, dad joke? Chris? Anyway, Communists are committed. Communists are all in. They'll fight tooth and nail. Republicans they cave. We know that. You know that now. The result of that is we have been craving people who fight, craving people who fight back. No more caving, no more, no more wilting in the face of communist digression. All right, we end up cheering on things we should cheer because a Republican sounds angry or gets angry. We've discussed it before. It's been a topic of discussion for the last week. On Saturday, November first, we are going to be cutting off welfare benefits for forty million Americans. We have forty million people and the United States of America. I know it's forty two, Chris. We don't have to major on the minor. We have forty million people in the United States of America on welfare. That is such a disgrace. So many of these people are capable of work, So many of these people are obese. We're one of the only countries in the world where our people are fat and our rich people are skinny. You know the reason they're obese because they're not out there purchasing the bare necessities. They're purchasing all this garbage while not working. We are paying forty million people not to work. Many of them weren't even born here. Fifty nine percent of immigrant families on welfare. The cutting off of welfare is something anybody with half a brain should be celebrating. Do you want to hear what John Thune's getting all kinds of praise for this today? John Thune got so mad woo. You want to hear what John Thune said on the floor of the Senate today.
Speaker 2: Here he was, and we tried to do that thirteen times, and you voted no thirteen times. This is a political game. These are real people's lives that we're talking about, and you all just figured out twenty nine days in that oh there might be some consequences there are people will run out of money. Yeah, we're twenty nine days in and they've done their best to make sure that a lot.
Speaker 1: Of these programs are funded.
Speaker 2: But at some point the government runs out of money. Thirteen times people over here fund voted a fund snap thirteen times they voted the fund, which.
Speaker 1: I ainting back. It's just just justiff. Now. The brag is that Republicans are trying to fund welfare. Do I have that right? So the brag is that we are more pro welfare than Democrats. I'm supposed to am I? I'm sorry, am I supposed to cheer for that? Yeah? These stupid Democrats they're trying to cut off these people on welfare. Not me. I want to give them all the money in the world. That's what we're cheering for. Now, are you kidding me? Come on? Speaking of come on, you do know Bill Gates. I have mentioned before many times that Bill Gates, the people who think like him, these billionaire anti human nutters, they have the ability to kill more people than Stalin and Mao combined. They do this climate idiocy, has the ability to slaughter people in mass and they've been honest, well relatively honest. They talk about the need to reduce the population. You know this, Bill Gates, an.
Speaker 3: Average about five tons for everyone on the planet, and somehow we have to make changes that will bring that down to zero. It's been constantly going up. It's only various economic changes that have even flattened it at all. So we have to go from rapidly rising to falling and falling all the way to zero. This equation has four factors, a little bit of multiplication. So you've got a thing on the left CO two that you want to get to zero, and that's going to be based on the number of people, the services each person's using on average, the energy on average for each service, and the CO two being put out a per unit of energy.
Speaker 1: That's just one small and nerdy little thing. We played this audio for you a million times. Bill Gates has been loudly proclaiming for years that you your car, all the energy you consume your food is bad and evil. In fact, look it says things like.
Speaker 4: That ows and other grass Kyle's.
Speaker 1: He says, ows.
Speaker 4: And other grass eating species have a digestion system that emits methane, and methane is it's very powerful greenhouse gas, and so cows alone account for about six percent of glory.
Speaker 1: This human being has spent years in years, in years and years on the most murderous religion and the history of mankind. That would be the man married climate change religion. These are the people who will, with a completely straight face tell you that we need to kill three or four billion people, and they'll pretend to be the good guys. Bill Gates has been one of those guys for years in years and years in years in years. Now now Bill Gates, he's getting some credit for coming out and saying.
Speaker 3: Climate is a super important problem. There's an up innovation here to avoid super bad outcomes. We have to plant in terms of overall human welfare, not just everything should be solely for climate. If you think climate is the only problem and it's apocalyptic, or if you think climate's not a problem at all, my memo will make no sense to you. You'll be like, oh, no, it should all be climate. Or you'll be like, why are you even still talking about this climate thing? Why do you invest billions of your money into these companies? The middle position that climate is super important but has to be considered in terms of overall human welfare. I didn't pick that position because it's a you know, everybody agrees with it. It's I think intellectually the right answer.
Speaker 1: Now that was Bill Gates. You put out a memo really backing off of a lot of his apocalyptic stuff. You have to get to zero. The cowtharts are burning down the planet. So it's not like he turned into you or me thinking all this is a ridiculous hoax, but certainly backed off of his most extreme positions.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm more.
Speaker 1: Of a moderate on it now. It's a big deal, but it's not going to end the world. I mean, it's a big deal, but it's not gonna end the world. It's a big deal, it's not gonna end the world doing that real mealy mouthed thing where he's trying to walk the tightrope. Now, let me ask you a question. It's just you and me talking here. Do you think this guy has changed his tyrannical views Jeffrey speech.
Speaker 3: But if you're inciting violence, if you're causing people not to take vaccines, you know, where are those boundaries that even the US should you know, have rules. And then if you have rules, you know what is it? Is there some ai that encodes those rules because you have billions of activity and you know if you catch it a day later, the harmis is done.
Speaker 1: Look, we can't have you questioning vaccines. There should be rules. Do you think do you think that guy has changed his tyrannical views on the human race, on his role on the planet, or do you think maybe something else is afoot? Let's talk about that something else in the City's a Jesse Kelly show on a magnificent Wednesday. Weday. Okay, So Bill Gates has he's changed his ways, He's changed his thinking on all this man married climate change stuff. I mean, before he told us that the cows and their farting were warming the planet, he told us we had to get goods and services and food to zero. A lot of people need to die. Why But today he woke up and he had a change of heart. It's still really important keep in mind, but not the end of the world. Now. Why why do you think? Well, this comes back to a question we've had many times before, a topic we've had. I should say, why is it communists always destroy middle class people? Those are the ones they are trying to eliminate. But why isn't it the poor people right away? Why isn't it the super rich people? Why is it the middle class people? Why was Stalin killing the Kulax? Why have you watched the American middle class? Maybe you're part of this be wrecked and push down into poverty. What is the purpose why the middle class? Middle class people are wealthy enough to not need the government. They don't need a welfare check. Therefore, their livelihood, their everything isn't tied to the government. But they're not so wealthy that their empire absolutely needs government help or at least government position or permission to continue to exist. Communists love billionaires, They love poor people. What they don't like is the middle class family who has just enough money to be free, but not so much they need the United States government. Bill Gates hasn't changed a single goal, a single motivation at all. Bill Gates, he sees which way the wind is a blowing Bill Gates. All these billions of dollars here and billions of dollars there has He's declared war on prosperity around the globe. He hasn't changed his thinking. He's seventy years old. He hasn't changed his thinking, hasn't changed his ways at all. What Bill Gates is concerned about is access to the White House. What Bill Gates is concerned about is that next grant he needs, that next permit, he needs that next this, that next merger, that next whatever, and that's the only thing he cares about. By the way, why was he so involved in all this climate change stuff forever? He accidentally gave it away.
Speaker 3: As it is a super important problem, there's enough innovation here to avoid super bad outcomes. We have to frame it in terms of overall human wealthare not just everything should be solely for climate. If you think climate is the only problem and it's apocalyptic, or if you think climate's not a problem at all, my memo will make no sense to you. You'll be like, oh, no, it should all be climate. Or you'll be like, why are you even still talking about this climate? Why do you invest billions of your money into these companies?
Speaker 1: Billions of money? Huh? Hey, Bill, why did you invest billions of dollars? Was it just out of the goodness of your heart? Or did Bill Gates and many other very wealthy people around the globe did they catch on to the fact that all this solar panels stupidity, all this wind farm garbage is extremely profitable to invest in because governments, having been taken over by communists, governments will take large quantities of taxpayer money and they'll make sure you get a generous return on your investment. Now that that generous return on investment is disappearing a bit with Donald Trump in charge, now he's moderating a bit. I've had a change of cart I used to think that five billion people need to die in order for the earth to continue. Now, wow, maybe a couple million, No big deal. Yeah, maybe I'm just cynical. But the same people who've been supporting abortion forever didn't suddenly become wonderful people. By the way, speaking of abortion, have you given to preborn? The year end is upon us? Do you realize that we're two months away from the end of the year. You know what you're going to be wanting a tax deduction? Could you imagine saving the life of a baby and writing it off on your taxes? That's what you can do with preborn. Preborn goes out there into these high abortion areas. They have pro life clinics where they give free ultrasounds and love and care to women who are about to abort their babies. Whatever she needs, they're there for her. But that ultrasound is how we see the life. That ultrasound is how she hears the heartbeat and chooses life. Help preborn and write it off on your taxes. Give whatever, but whatever you want, twenty eight bucks buys an ultrasound. That's a good place to start. Maybe you had a great year. Maybe give more. We've had people give them fifty grand before we give more. Whatever, write it off. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. Hey Jesse, you mentioned that sour cream is disgusting in a burden to this earth? It is? What does the menu whisper recommend putting on a baked potato? Or is a baked potato? And no, no, altogether, baked potatoes suck. Look a twice baked potato that doesn't count. That's a totally different ballgame. Now that can be just pack full of flavor and cheese and all kinds of good stuff. I love potatoes. A baked potato is the most boring form of potatoes ever. What, Chris, what about potato skins? Potato skins are fine. You know what we used to have in my house, granted probably not the most heart healthy, but used to take a potato and slice it up thin, real thin, and then you just straight up you season it real good Cajun or just salt and pepper, something like that. Drop some oil or tallo'd be better. Now, drop some tallo in a pan, and do you essentially fry up these little potato pucks so they get kind of crispy that way, I'm pretty sure my mom used vegetable oil. But either way, tomato tomato, now that's a legit way to make a potato or potato tot is always a winner. The fry baked potato. Get out of here. Let's do some emails. Next it is The Jesse Kelly Show, reminding you that you can email the show you your death, threats, your hate. You're asked Doctor Jesse questions for Friday. All that can be emailed into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey Jesse. Recently there's been news regarding a dropping fentanyl overdose desks, which is a good thing. However, why isn't there a stat that takes into account for overdoses that still occur bit or saved using narcan? Look at I'm glad we look I'm just thought we could save anybody at this point. Drugs, especially that hardcore stuff. It's so terrible, it's so freaking sad, and you know the worst part just kind of the way human nature works. Let's say we get a hand one fentanyl. Let's say we get at lockdown Mexican cartels, the works. They'll come up with some brand new weird concoction and somebody's bath dub somewhere that that messes people up, and it's the human nature man, Hey, Jesse, why is it no one ever mentions West Virginia beautiful blood red state, very affordable. Nice to see a big four wheel drive truck drive by with three Trump flags blowing in the wind, people honking their horns. Wonderful West Virginia. Well, you've heard me mention West Virginia about eight thousand times because I grew up right by West Virginia right there. Well two, I was ten right there on the Ohio River, right there on the West Virginia border. When we took vacations when I was a kid. No, obviously we're not flying to the Caribbean or something like that. So we would drive down to West Virginia. We'd go down into the caves and do all kinds of stuff. West Virginia is way, way, way cool. I think a lot of people get a false impression on West Virginia. They think it's completely this backwater place and dontly wrong. Parts of it are pretty country, there's no question about it. Beautiful, freaking cool. The people were wonderful, and we forget West Virginia was a Democrat stronghold. It's part of it's part of how Middle America left the Democrat Party. West Virginia was solidly blue, and then Barack Obama gets elected and just declares open war on the coal industry, which is obviously huge for a state like West Virginia. Now it's one of the reddest states out there. Democrats continue to lose people because they continue to destroy everything, and it is super affordable, super affordable. Jesse, I'm listening to your broadcast about transaction on tribal voters, and the question is not about what they vote for, but how are non or how are alien non American people allowed to vote? Well, let me explain something because this applies to all the welfare checks and things like that. People find a way to lie. Even when they just find a way to lie, they find a way to misdirect the truth. So how do people how do we legals collect all these welfare benefits they don't qualify for welfare. How's that happened. How do all these illegals vote their babies are citizens. We have so perverted the law in this country that they have taken the fourteenth Amendment, which was for freed slaves, and then one disgusting ruling after another has brought us to the place where we now say anybody born here is an American citizen. And so we have this concept, which you've heard of many times before, anchor babies. If you are pregnant and in illegal, you just try to find a way to hop across the border to have your baby. Yeah, you may still be illegal, but that baby, because of the perversion of our laws, is now an American citizens. They do this and then they when they have babies, they're American citizens. And when they have babies in their American citizens. So let's say, let's say aub and me we're illegal. If ab and me are illegal, all right, that's bad. What if we hop across the border? Bip, she pops out James. A year or two later, boop, she pops out Luke. Well, James and Luke are now American citizens. Now James is getting married. Boop, they start popping out babies. Luke gets married. Beep, they start popping out babies, babies and babies and babies. Maybe I'm here living with them, maybe I'm illegal, but they're legal as can be. They're legal, they're voting, they're collecting welfare checks. We have some of these families. In fact, this has become more prevalent in some of the in some of the Islamic newcomers we have in this country. They will show up and they will only have babies and keep getting married, bringing in more women because you get paid per child. Forty million freaking people on welfare? What are we doing in this country? Million people? While normal people are working their fingers to the bone, working two jobs, barely making ends meet. Forty million people, they're not starving. I get out of here with that crap. Jesse. You said before the left is good at mobilizing, and that seems true. Why doesn't the right organize counter rallies? Well this comes back to what I touched on earlier. Why what are we rallying against? We like to do some of this, and I respect some of it. For instance, you find out in your local community, let's say there's going to be a big I Hate Donald Trump rally this weekend. Maybe you're at tempted to make some signs and gather up some friends of yours and go stand across the street at a counter rally. And I'm not pouring cold water on your efforts, by the way, If that's how you want to get involved, that's fine. But why, what's what's the point? There has to be a point to get people to go out into the streets. The point just holding up signs. When they're holding up signs, I don't think that's moving the cultural needle any direction, especially when these communist protests are so small. Now they are so small, it's a bunch of paid grannies out there waiving these signs, doing stupid dances, singing stupid, stupid songs that No Kings protests didn't move the needle at all at all. Now they've got poor Grandma Vodka out there defending him.
Speaker 5: I saw a march that was not political, and the value of it was that it wasn't political, No King's Day. It was spontaneous, organic, but everybody, everybody was there.
Speaker 1: Now you're stuck with lies like that. Just pathetic. Hey, Jesse, with this commie going to be mayor of New York City, doesn't it seem like the Statue of Liberty should not be in New York City anymore. He wants to take away freedoms. Oh look, the Statue of Liberty was a gift. It was a gift from the French. I got that. You understand that. I understand that. I like that the Statue of Liberty is part of the symbol of America, mainly because it's called the Statue of Liberty. It makes people think about freedom, and that's why it's positioned where it is, in facing the direction it's facing. In fact, I will encourage you again visit New York City, go to the Nine to eleven Memorial and visit the Statue of Liberty, maybe even take one of those walking tours there, because it's really really fascinating the history behind it. But look, I don't like that a communist is going to be mayor of New York City either, because you know how much I adore the place. I hate it. I hate that once ma'am Donnie gets elected, I'll probably never be back. If I do, it'll be one of those for work things where you fly in, you go, you gotta go meet the suits for dinner, turn around, fly out first thing the next morning or that night, if you're lucky. I've done that before. In fact, I just did that recently. It was amazing. Anyway, I don't like that we're losing New York City. I don't like that we're losing Chicago. I don't like that we're losing La of Seattle. I hate it. But there are costs to being negligent about politics. We on the right were far too negligent for far too long about the kind of Republicans we put into office, and we allowed Republicans to get elected and re elected and re elected who facilitated the invasion of this country. The Jesse Kelly Show Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on Wonderful Wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I want to give you a couple little programming notes for tomorrow, because there's a couple of different things happening right now, and I'm gonna I'm gonna do something that we normally don't do a lot of. We're gonna have two guests on tomorrow, both of whom you're well familiar with. One is Brandon Wikert. The reason I'm bringing on Brandon Weiker. It's twofold. There are Russian cargo jets flying into Venezuela. You already know we have our navy down there. You also know that we've been providing Ukraine with weapons to kill Russian soldiers for a long time. Russia is now flying military aircraft into Venezuela. I want to know why. I'm gonna ask Brandon Wykert about that tomorrow. Plus I'll touch on some China deal stuff with him, So that's coming. Another thing that's coming tomorrow, b K. You already know him, our former Air Force PJ or Super Ninja type. BK's gonna join us. We're gonna talk about one this bank height or the Louver heist, not a bank heist in France. I wann't know if it's as cool as it sounds. We're gonna talk about Africa because we have a genocide going on of Christians in Africa. There's a civil war in Africa. Africa just can never seem to get its act together. And BK is very, very familiar with Africa. It's one of his areas of expertise. And I felt the need to do both those things. Tomorrow. So it's a rare day where we go from no guests to do guests. So that's coming. Another thing that's coming tomorrow. I have just been caught up in the news and other stupid things that I talk about, so I've been really negligent on getting to the emails. And I know, ask doctor Jesse Friday is coming tomorrow. I am going to attempt to hack away at a huge stack of wonderful emails I haven't gotten yet. You're woke them to email them in. Your chances are probably better for tomorrow than normally. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot Com will get to all that. Now. I want to ask you something, Chris Corey. I want to ask you something. If if I could guarantee that you would live and that you would not be injured in any significant way, they would bump, bruise, something like that, maybe you sprain something. If I could guarantee that, would you want to be involved in a helicopter that crashes into the ocean and then you get rescued. Chris said yes. Corey said no, Corey, you unbelievable woos what a wuss? I just said you wouldn't die. I brought this up because we touched on it a little bit. This happened a couple of days ago. A US Navy helicopter crashed in the South China Sea. All the crew they're all rescued, and they're all unstable conditions. So you don't have to feel guilty about this conversation whatsoever. The crews find everyone's fine, and of course as soon as it went down, my heart was in my throats. They immediately thought, all they're all dead. So many times these helicopter crashes, everybody dies. Plane crash, everyone dies. They didn't into the water. Obviously, they're a little shaken up. Everyone's alive, everyone's stable, everything's good. So it immediately went from all, please, I hope they're all okay too. Wait a minute, they're all fine. Wouldn't that be freaking cool? That's exactly right, Chris, That's exactly what I said. Jewish producer Chris said, what a story. I don't know. I don't know that I would have a conversation again for the next ten years of my life where I didn't find a way to insert in that conversation. So you know, that time I crashed my helicopter in the South China Sea. Oh did I already tell you guys this before? No, I don't think I did. Sit back again while I tell you once again that, well, the chopper went down in the South China Sea, and I thought I was a gunner, and I would probably add little improvements to it every time. By the time I was done, i'd be fighting off great white sharks, and you know, it's saving my buddy from the deep and who knows what else. But I would one hundred percent do it. The reason I got this idea is I forget what the circumstances were. I think it might be an oil platform thing. But I was watching a documentary one time and part of the training they went through it was a helicopter crew. They have this huge tank, and we have so many oil field guys who listen, someone's going to know exactly what I'm talking about. This huge tank where there's a fake helicopter in the tank. They strap you in it like you're in a helicopter, and then they fel it up with water and you have to find a way to get out of your seat belt and get out to the surface of the water. I want to do that so so badly. I'm ready for it. Chris. I feel like I'm still that guy. I'm still that guy like I've ever been. I can swim really well. Though not to brag. Fred gets rough Greens. Not bragging about that, but my dog doesn't go to the vet anymore, Sosie. Other than shots, we have not had to take Fred to the vet one time since we started sprinkling rough Greens on his food. That's about five hundred bucks a pop anymore. Rough Greens doesn't cost me money. It saves me money. Whatever you spend on rough Greens, it saves you money because your dog is healthier. When you start sprinkling a nutritional supplement the number one in America on your dog's food. When they finally start getting vitamins and minerals and everything else, your dog is healthier. You will see it in their energy levels, in their coat, they they're amazing their breath, which is really a nice improvement for Fred. Go to Roughgreens dot com promo code Jesse gets you a free Jumpstart trialbag Roughgreens dot com promo code Jesse. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to study ninety one percent of patients in a study show cardiovascular side effects from the Maderna vaccine. They really force that thing into so many freaking people now, and no one wants to give these people justice. No one wants to give these people who are injured, who've lost loved once. Everyone just wants to move on. I don't want to move on at all. I want a reckoning still. Sean Duffy announces he just yanked one hundred and sixty million dollars from a blue state. That blue state would, of course be California. Why California continues to give CDL drivers' licenses to illegals? Although I know CDL and driver's licenses redundant, they continue to give them to illegals. Illegals keep killing people on the highway because they can't read, speak, or understand English. Reminder that Democrat policies kill people all the time. Trump secures three hundred and fifty billion dollar trade deal with South Korea. I still want to visit South Korea. I've been told the beef is incredible. I'm also told it's very very clean and safe. And I also feel like North Korea is going to attack again, so I want to get over there before that. US government aided firms selling surveillance tech to China. How much of our country has been sold out to China. Refugee returns to Syria because of a Pride flag in Denmark. Muslim refugees in Denmark are so sick of the LGBTQ demon mob stuff they're willing to move back to Syria just to get away from these people. Copper price hits record high on US China hopes. Let's hope this US China deal. Let's hope it stabilizes things and then we get things figured out. All right. We'll talk to Wikan about that tomorrow as well. That's all