Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and oh look you here, Colt.
Speaker 2: I made it.
Speaker 3: You made it.
Speaker 2: Thanks for playing that song for me, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah, I've anytime I hear well genuine, you're like, I think of Colt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you will and I'm I'm so sorry happy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say anything like legally in the contracts, if you hear that song, you have to think about Bald and Colts, Yeah, which is just we I don't know how it's laid out, but it's just something that we saw.
Speaker 3: But whatever, it's in the fine print.
Speaker 1: You didn't read when you just said accept all because you don't want to read the fine print. And I get it, but now you need to think of us every time you hear it. Yeah, and you go a little bit horned. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: That was not fine print. You're just throwing that fine I don't whatever.
Speaker 3: We have a lot, a lot today.
Speaker 1: We have Avril Lavine tickets at two fifty, three, fifty and four fifty. We have tickets to seevers Fall, Best four pack of Family, We have date night tickets. The list goes on and but we're gonna come back and we're gonna do Anyone listening who on.
Speaker 3: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One A one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. I was just telling him, I'm like, you missed one of the craziest anyone listening who yesterday? I did the I did yesterday. If you've damaged someone's car on purpose, I'm not the police, so I'm not going to pick you to jail.
Speaker 3: And the very first call.
Speaker 1: Was the guy that said he and his buddy slit three hundred tires in a parking lot. And I was telling Jake later, I was like, I don't people think. I think that's cute. But I didn't know what to do other than laugh. I was so caught off guard. But sometimes you know how you just like, you guys shouldn't laugh at this, But I also you don't know what else to do.
Speaker 2: I was like, ha ha, it's so bizarre. And also you're you're talking to the person who sliced bunch of tires. You don't want them coming for your car now.
Speaker 3: He did say it was like a bazillion years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three, Well, he said a lot. How do you get away with like that? No one noticing. I do not yonder.
Speaker 3: That's that's so much. That's so much.
Speaker 2: That's so much.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Okay, but we're not doing that one today. Anyone listening who works out six days.
Speaker 2: A week, I want to talk to a fit person.
Speaker 1: We've done one like this before, and we've had lots of fit people and I don't know why you put it in here again, because all it did was make us feel.
Speaker 3: Bad about ourselves.
Speaker 2: Well, I have some additional questions I would like to ask, because I'm trying to get into the fit squad? Is that a thing fit fam? I want to be a fit fan person, Okay, but I just have some questions and is there shortcuts? I just have things to talk to you about short cuts.
Speaker 1: Is that that phrasing was your first sign that you're never going to be.
Speaker 3: In the Fit Fam?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, We don't know, Okay, it could be things.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who doesn't flush when they pee, Well, you know that there's the rule. What if it's yellow, you let it mellow. If it's brown, you flush down.
Speaker 2: I've seen that tattoo on you.
Speaker 3: It was a full choice to have that as a chest pee, but I went for it.
Speaker 2: Well, I have. I was talking to my friend. He was like, you have to save money on our sewage, like we don't. We don't flush unless it's necessary. And I was like, is does do ever? Does everyone do that?
Speaker 1: The only time I do not flush is in the middle of the night because I don't want to wake Jake up.
Speaker 3: And you know, the bathroom spiked by.
Speaker 1: The bedroom flex other that's not flex but like that I have someone to sleep with?
Speaker 3: Is that my flex swing? What was the flex frees?
Speaker 2: Having the bathroom attached to your bedroom?
Speaker 3: That's okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, And then I don't know what I'm saying now cold That's the only time I don't flush, is my point.
Speaker 2: See Jen does the same thing, and I'm like, why it's basically in the basement our one bathroom. She's just like, she's like, I don't like I don't like how loud she She doesn't do it for me. She does it because she doesn't like how loud it is.
Speaker 3: That's fair. I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: Makes sense. And then anyone listening who tripped in public and it was just ridiculously embarrassing. I have one where I was carrying coffee in the middle of winter. You know where this is going on?
Speaker 3: You No, I don't paint the picture of place. How many coffee?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I was one coffee your own.
Speaker 2: I was walking. My wife used to work in the West End, so I was like walking to the parking lot, super busy in the morning. I had a coffee for her and a coffee for me. I was walking in before her day started, and I hit a patch of ice just landed. It didn't land next to me or away from me, and landed on me and just spilled all over my jacket. And yeah, I didn't even go in the building. I text her. I was like, you're not getting coffee today.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this didn't happen to me, but I was there, and my favorite story of someone falling in public of my entire life, and I bring it up any chance I get, and.
Speaker 3: She was like, oh, sha'll fine.
Speaker 1: That setting the scene college campus, they used to show movies in the huge audit like huge forums, like the bigger classrooms. Yeah, and so the free movie they were shong I'll never forget was The Notebook. And we're all watching the Notebook in these you know, rows of chairs, and it gets to the like the very pivotal scene in my friend I was like, all right, she gets out of the row and trips on the stairs and falls all the way down to the bottom and HiT's a trash.
Speaker 4: So loud.
Speaker 2: It wasn't quiet so loud everyone.
Speaker 3: She just stood up and ran out.
Speaker 2: Did she come back?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: And then you can't come back.
Speaker 3: To me and my friends, we couldn't stop laughing.
Speaker 1: We're like crying, we couldn't got to our breath, and we're trying to be chill because you know, people are trying to watch the movie.
Speaker 3: But the next day on campus is the best part.
Speaker 1: I'm walking behind someone to class, I'm like, did you see that girl the stairs.
Speaker 3: In the forum yesterday? And I was like, Heidi, your face.
Speaker 2: It became viral before you could come viral.
Speaker 1: It's truly if if she could have been if they would have had like a one of those chat groups like a reddit, like a Reddit thread for my college campus, she would have been the queen of it. But I'll never forget every time we bring it up, like I, do you remember that time show?
Speaker 3: I could call her right now.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she thinks about that anytime she's on stairs, Like probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so if you've been in any of these categories, give us a call. Sixty five one nine eight nine Katie W. B. Anyone listening who works out six plus days a week, doesn't flush when aypee or tripped in public.
Speaker 2: We'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 1: Fellon one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and you, of course, thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: By the way, you can check out our podcast.
Speaker 1: We do have one, and we would love for you to go immediately to your phone.
Speaker 3: You're already holding it right now. Look you're on the toilet. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Let's go save my play games at your desk, your swife in you're scrolling, might as well go to wherever you listen to podcast type in Fallon and Cult. Just give it a little download follow like listen occasionally.
Speaker 2: It's all of this just condensed. It is condensed, yes, so you can hear just how pathetic or awesome just on a row.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who works out six days a week, not a single person called.
Speaker 2: In for that. I love that. May feel at ya, I did.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who doesn't flush their pea or tripped in public. Now, which one of those categories are you falling into?
Speaker 7: The falling out of a vehicle category vehicle.
Speaker 3: It was just falling, but out of a car, it's a whole other level.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: It was a really windy.
Speaker 7: Day and my husband has a truck, and I decided to take the truck. So as I'm getting into the truck, like a gust of wind like pushes that door open, and I just flying out of the truck land on my butt and I'm like, oh my god, no one saw that. Get back in the truck, and I'm like, okay, never go into this store again.
Speaker 2: It was like a catapult. Also, you can't that would never happen to me because the wind, the door.
Speaker 3: What a flex that you're a healthy and fit.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you're just calling us to tell us that you're in shape.
Speaker 3: This happened. I don't know how that would happen. I honestly can't even imagine it. It's like out of a movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I have to hold on to like the door to actually step up into the truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is perfect timing.
Speaker 1: Ronika, thank you for calling in. That's quite the visual for us.
Speaker 8: Thank you, enjoy you're there.
Speaker 2: You too, Hey, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 9: I didn't fall in public, but I just was that going with teacher.
Speaker 2: And I was my pants Oh so you Oh so that's kind of almost worse in school? Which grade?
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 8: I was working with the third grader.
Speaker 4: We were in the hallway.
Speaker 10: You know, he was getting a little bit out of control in the hall we were doing some frog jumps.
Speaker 7: I said, yeah, you got to bend down like this.
Speaker 4: What was that noise?
Speaker 8: I just left.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 7: I don't want pants on basically anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, no, she made the right choice. She probably ran to grab someone to watch their third graders. They're not like kindergarteners.
Speaker 7: Teacher, so I was.
Speaker 8: Just putting a kid on one.
Speaker 7: I said, go back to class.
Speaker 2: I just love yeah, and I will make my day better if my teacher pants I call you right now, dude.
Speaker 3: Third graders are old enough to just heckle you too. That's bold, right back?
Speaker 2: Did you pay him off to not tell any other students? That's what I do. I'd be like, here's a five. Just keep it chill, bro, go get something out of ben machine. You're very brave and I appreciate you battling. I'd do the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Hey, thank you. Katie w B. What's your name? What category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I fall into skipping in public?
Speaker 3: So what do people? Okay? What happened? Set the scene?
Speaker 8: So I was actually at the Mall of America.
Speaker 7: I was an escalator and.
Speaker 5: My shoelace got caught in the side. It pulled me down and I kept tripping, and my the issue with me is that I was not thinking, so I kept grabbing the handle that.
Speaker 8: Was pulling me up. It wasn't just the one.
Speaker 5: Fault, it was a consecutive at least three more times I.
Speaker 8: Grabbed the handle, kept falling down. And this was a crowded escalator, mind you, with a bunch of people, and I kept falling entire your way up until I got my shoelace out and then I left the escalator and just kind.
Speaker 2: Of I can't believe nobody tried to save you in that moment. Hit the st style button.
Speaker 3: Everyone's just screaming stop grab.
Speaker 2: You were trying to pull your body apart. Limb by limb, Did you stretch yourself out. So what did you feel like? Did your face get all red and you're like just kind of look anybody in the eye.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, yes, I just kept looking down.
Speaker 1: Were you with anyone? Were you with any friends or by yourself?
Speaker 8: I was with I was with my friend at the time, and they just kind of looked at me like what is she doing?
Speaker 1: You didn't get new friends? Okay, that friend was not your friend that day.
Speaker 2: It sucks because everybody falls, everybody's clumsy, but when it happens to you, you just feel like the biggest loser.
Speaker 3: All Right, thank you for calling in.
Speaker 1: Who had a wardrobe malfunction on TV last night? And who was caught checking out Kim Kardashian's But but yeah, by the way, he's in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Talk about next. Yeah, we did the.
Speaker 3: Top Culture Minute. Yeah, it's the Pop Culture Minute with Fellon and.
Speaker 2: Cult On one of one point three.
Speaker 11: Jd w B.
Speaker 1: Last night was Jason Kelty's premiere on Monday Night Football, and he said his boobs were struggling. Saw that he was in his shirt and he said, he's like, I mean it fits my belly.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I lost a little bit of weight, but my tea's are still struggling.
Speaker 2: He couldnt get it situated.
Speaker 1: Then Travis of course got word of it, tweeted out surprised you bought a new one and didn't you go shirtless. So it's I don't watch any of that. I'll just take everyone's word. I'm sure the very few clips I've seen their podcast, Jason, look, I'm gonna say, Jason seems like the smarter of the.
Speaker 3: Two, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So, oh, yeah, he's definitely Yeah, he's definitely more level headed, not emotionally driven.
Speaker 1: I don't that I wouldn't get from what look watching the podcast. Maybe that's how he was on the field. Yeah, I've seen the video of like Travis pushing the coach and throwing his helmet.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about just in general.
Speaker 1: When I watched them, even in the clips, you can tell that Jason book smart wise is he's smarter than in Travis. And that's not a knock on Travis. Travis and Jason both seems like just really charismatic, funny, nice guys. Yeah, that's why they're entertaining. I'm not I don't know, I don't I think it's dude.
Speaker 2: I think it's nice having a different it's just shifting, like the tides are. You have like professional broadcasters, right, and then you have Jason and it's like I kind of like it. I like a little bit of a mix, Like I like the professional and then someone.
Speaker 1: To be like you aren't most of the aren't And I don't watch, but aren't most of the broadcasters for those Monday night foot aren't they previous athletes as well?
Speaker 2: You're asking me, well, are there acting like you know, if only.
Speaker 3: We were in the same building as a sports radio station?
Speaker 2: Probably Culture Minute?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: Stupid Beyonce. She doesn't need to make music videos to sell her music.
Speaker 3: No, she's sticking to her original decision.
Speaker 1: She didn't release a single music video for any of the songs that. Yeah, she didn't do it for her for Renaissance, she didn't do it for Cowboy Carter. And she's on the cover of GQ and she said, I thought it was important that during a time where we all see so many visuals, that the world can actually just focus on the voice. The music is so rich in history and instrumentation, it takes months to digest, research and understand the music needed space to breathe on its own, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, she did say she's a smiler, Miley Cyrus fan the Smilers. Smiler.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's a smiley.
Speaker 3: I think it's a Smilers.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 1: Now I'm questioning it the way you looked at me, I don't know why I'm listening to you.
Speaker 2: I like when artists put out visual visual No, what's a I don't know. When the text pops up on the screen. What does that call it? Lyer video, lyric video? I like that then you can actually feel like you can digest it better.
Speaker 3: You know what they're Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Orlando bloom out at an event with Katie Perry last night, But the best picture from the whole event is he's just staring at Kim Kardashian's.
Speaker 3: But oh no, just totally got caught.
Speaker 1: Most men, I feel like it at a certain point they learned the art of looking without looking had night not huh. Yeah, I've witnessed it with like I think Jake probably does, but I've never caught him. So he says he doesn't do it. Yeah, he says he doesn't do it. But I'm like, there's no way you've never checked someone out. He's like, nope, never have.
Speaker 2: Does he have like a little like spoon he like looks like a reflection.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: That is to live in my ignorance of He's never checked anyone out with me in the room. This is the craziest story that I saw today.
Speaker 3: So big boy.
Speaker 1: He is a radio host in LA. He's part of the iHeart family. He had George Lopez on. Now George Lopez is no longer with this woman. They were married. I believe they're divorced now. She gave him a freaking kidney. He's just out here talking about how he easily got away with cheating on her when they were together.
Speaker 11: To me with a woman around him, No, no, no, I don't even just a queen. Yeah, nobody, nobody knows. Like we were doing no key all those shows. You know, we had chicks in the back in the back of it. And then when Anne was gonna come to the show, would tell those dudes, all right, get a piece of paper and put a big red dot in the middle of the paper, like rab a big red dot and put those dots all up and down the halls so that everybody knows that Ann is coming to the show.
Speaker 1: So that was like, don't bring girls backstage when my wife is going to be there, but anytime she wasn't there. So that's how he got away with it. And they're all kind of like laughing and like, oh my god. And I just thought, why would you even share this? I get you're not together anymore, so you're not keeping the secret.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show you is there.
Speaker 1: A single person because I get it, like these athletes, these actors, they go to hotels, they go to shows.
Speaker 2: Women.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know what it's like for the females out there, the female athletes, if they have the same thing, Like guys are righty to hook it up. I don't know, but it's definitely women are so And it's like I've heard.
Speaker 2: Of a few open relationships where if you're on the road, you can get swan, but you come home and then you're with me, which I think is dude, how can you even stomach that? Here?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, no, I'm the most insecure.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute, though it's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Len.
Speaker 2: Can you get a kidney back excepting like this, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so. I don't think you can. I don't think you can hold it over someone's set. No takes you vaccias. I don't think so. We are going to come back.
Speaker 1: Don't forget at fifty after that's ten minutes from now. We have your Avril Levine tickets. I'm so excited. We have them at two fifty, three, fifty and four point fifty this afternoon on one on one point three KD w B.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: If you're creeping.
Speaker 9: Just don't let me find out you're a hotel.
Speaker 12: Never bring them to the house. Maybe all that I can say, maybe you're gonna do you don't come back to me.
Speaker 1: This is insane. We were just talking about. I just played a clip of George Lopez talking about how he easily got away with cheating, and I was like, is there a single person who is capable of not especially? I would say, and I wasn't saying that with people in general in the celebrity musician athlete world. Every single person.
Speaker 3: It seems that you think on the outside looks like this whole song they do, and we go we play a song.
Speaker 2: You legit just said no one's out.
Speaker 1: You're being faithful, and I go, oh my god. This the think in your mind of some of the top most shocking people, you'd be so shocked to find out they cheated, well, Dave Grohl. Dave Grol, no, not a hero. He didn't just cheat because honestly, cheating sucks. But like he wouldn't have made an announcement about that. No, No, Dave roll just released this statement. I've recently become the father of a new baby daughter born outside of my marriage.
Speaker 3: I plan to be a loving and supportive parent to her.
Speaker 1: I love my wife and my children, and I am doing everything I can to regain their trust and earn their forgiveness. We're grateful for your consideration toward all the children involved as we move forward together. The one thing I will say, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Imagine having to sit your family down and tell them that not just your wife, like this is gonna dude, now, you have to say it in front of your kids too.
Speaker 3: That's the rough.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I will say to this is I think his statement is really well done, which sounds crazy, But what I mean is he didn't try to like defend himself.
Speaker 3: He said he's going to be a good dad.
Speaker 1: A lot of people would probably be a very silent, just financially supportive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how many people are out there like that, who are just like, I'm not telling my family anything. Here's some money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of ways could have taken it. So I guess you could look at it. At least he's being mature about this crap.
Speaker 3: His family.
Speaker 2: The best thing you could do, yeah, raised the like how be a part of this at least their kid's life. I mean, I will say he's a good dude for that, but yeah, oh dude, that position you put yourself in brutal.
Speaker 3: Also, just where is it that they came out two minutes ago? It's like, as I was saying that statement, all I.
Speaker 2: Can think about is the diaper stage. It's back to changing diapers. That's when you're out of it for a while. That's that's shocker coming back in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not it.
Speaker 2: And I you're sleeping on the couch and I don't be at home, right, I don't got to be.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine Dave girl is sleeping on a couch I'm assuming he can afford a house at has multiple bedrooms.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that.
Speaker 1: Is actually the biggest concern, and even a really nice.
Speaker 2: Hotel if not that the man need to change the diapers. That's crazy. I just can't imagine.
Speaker 3: Is your mind blown hearing this? Maybe not. Maybe you're like dug.
Speaker 2: Like some of the most some of the people who you think are like the least apt to do those things, they're the ones creeping.
Speaker 3: We just played the weekend creeping dude.
Speaker 2: You just said it's.
Speaker 3: Out there with a was a sneaky link.
Speaker 2: That I don't like when you say it.
Speaker 1: All right, enough of him, Let's give some tickets away, no subtle fine, all right, all right, reaching out to all my millennial hearts out there. Abri Levine is going to be at the Armory on September twelfth.
Speaker 3: She's talking about they've grown. Okay, we have your tickets right now. We're going to give those a collar.
Speaker 13: Ten.
Speaker 3: You do have to know a keyword, surprise, surprise.
Speaker 1: Your keyword is punk. Your color tan, you know that keyword? At six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. You want aber Levine tickets one on one point three Katie WB with Talent and Cult and your April Lavine tickets.
Speaker 3: Hello, what's your name? Vanessa? Your collar ten?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, so fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're gonna see Ava Levine at the Armory on September twelve.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, that's two days away.
Speaker 2: Oh do you have the keyword?
Speaker 11: Though? Oh?
Speaker 3: That is important.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: It's punk. She was listening. That would suck. We hyped you so hard and you're like, what keyword? Hey? Congratulations? Okay, listen.
Speaker 1: By the way, I won't give away well, never mind, that gives a way too much information and we're works. We'll go back to that later, Okay, I don't want to give details. Okay, yeah, yeah, we'll talk about we'll talk about that, but today. Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Take a pin, you put it in it, in it. Let's say your life is a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes so you felt like it is.
Speaker 2: There's different yeah, one hundred percent. There's different, like portions of the movie though. You go through these ups and downs. You know how plots work?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, So if you had a soundtrack for your like if your life is a movie, and let's just say, okay, set the scene the love interest, you finally make it back to your house. Things are getting hot and heavy. What song is playing in the background for.
Speaker 3: Me and Jake?
Speaker 2: Yep, well your love interests that would be. I thought you would have went with Jason Momoa, but no Jacob Momoa. So what this song is playing in the background. Yeah, I was just picturing it.
Speaker 3: Just remove me from it. You'll still be into it. If Jake's chair, chuck.
Speaker 2: Jake go on his own back.
Speaker 1: Who okay, so let's say, first of all, biceps are way too huge to reach around to myself back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, your dog is lost? Oh Dolly, you can't find her.
Speaker 3: She's so lazy, she'd just be a couple of feet away from the front door.
Speaker 2: It's getting sad. This song is playing in the background.
Speaker 3: I didn't listen when you told me to pick a sad song. I don't know what it was going to be for the soundtrack of my life.
Speaker 2: You find her?
Speaker 3: That's a weirdness.
Speaker 2: Your success song.
Speaker 1: When you said pick a success song, I thought I'd be like, you won something, you got a promotion, not I found my dog.
Speaker 2: I would not for chose to DJ Gallant and then you're in the club celebrating that you found your dog earlier that day, you get soundtracks and then somebody is like, wait, actually I let your dog out. I try to get it lost in the first place, and you're just married and angry face tonight. That's a good movie. That's a good soundtrack. I'd see it.
Speaker 3: I would pick Limbiscuit for any angry portion of my life. It's so that or maybe rage against the machine or something.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This could also be applied to your love life too. I feel like I don't know why. I could see Jake.
Speaker 1: Getting down to this our cult Jesus, I was gonna say, Jake, Jake would agree he can there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my love life is.
Speaker 11: Out the.
Speaker 3: Butt one one point three k d w B.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do night tickets here in just a second. But first, what everyone's been on the edge of their seat waiting for cult?
Speaker 2: You're on the show Outlast or alone?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Outlast is on antisode?
Speaker 3: Happen is yesterday? I said no, and the conversation died.
Speaker 2: The group of people who get dropped off in Alaska now on alone. You're obviously alone, I've heard or whatever it's called. Okay, so they get dropped off and alone, you have to literally just survive the longest without anything. Nope, and you can, you know, shoot a flare or actually I think in alone you radio in for someone to come get you.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 1: I've just never been into any show like that, including Survivor or anything like that.
Speaker 2: This is awesome because an outlast you're grouped up, it's like four to a team and there's twenty people for whatever, and then you shoot off a flare if you want to go home. Oh but my my favorite things are people who just come in so confidently. Like there was this dude from Texas and it like kind of shows you their life before they went on alone. Yeah, and they're sitting there with the family. He looks skinny, like he's thin, and then he's like it shows him on camera and he's beefed up and he's like, yeah, I put on like forty pounds because I got to survive this winter. I know I'm gonna have a limited amount of food. I'm gonna burn it all off.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that he's like, it's like following him around through his day. The first day in Alaska, he's like getting stuff for his camp and he literally slips on a rock shatters his leg and I'm not laughing because.
Speaker 3: He's are you laughing?
Speaker 2: He's so hid because like the crew rushes in and the people are coming to help guide him off, and he's like, oh, I wanted to win a million dollars and I only lasted a day and now I'm just fat and my legs broken, Like I can't even lose the weight. I'm just gonna go home and be overweight and a little broken leg. And then the next guy he's like, it's like it's like forty days and this guy hasn't eaten anything except bark and he's flexing the whole time, and he's like, dude, yeah, people don't know this, but if you boil bark, you can eat it. It's good protein. You're supposed to eat it. It cuts to like a week later, it's almost dead in a snow bank, Like what have you been eating? He's like, bark, I haven't booped in ten days, and then like text rolls across the screen. It's like, yeah, he had to stay in the hospital for three days and get bark and like pumped out of his stomach. But it's just cool that going so confident. It makes you realize no one knows anything. And also we would all die, like literally, I.
Speaker 3: Would get off the bus, the plane, whatever it is, take one step off the soil and shoot my player.
Speaker 2: It's immediately like here, I just love the guy breaks his like he's like, oh now just forty pounds heavier and no money and see I watch it or no, I just gave you summary. It's good.
Speaker 3: Listen, come beef up with us at our date night. We're going to the Borough and Oakdale and I'm so excited. People are Oakdale is showing up. Every time we give away a pair of tickets to this, the phones go crazy. September nineteenth, We're going to be at the Borough and they have so many fun game actvietes.
Speaker 1: They have like arcade, darts, acts, throwing all that stuff. And when you're part of our crew, you get game cards loaded up so you can play it all.
Speaker 3: You get the snackies with us. So we're gonna hook you up. If you're collar ten you need a date night, call us now six five, one, nine eight nine KATIEWB and we'll see you on September nineteenth for a little smooth chin now with us. This is the Fallon and Culture Today's Trending with Fellon and colt On one. You know, it's no.
Speaker 1: Surprise that Minneapolis received even more awards. I I saw that a Minneapolis restaurant has landed on phone Appetit's list of America's best new restaurants. Now they only do twenty of these, by the way, and I haven't been to this spot, and I feel like I'm gonna pronounce it wrong or by nixta, n i xta, and so anyway, I feel like it looks amazing. And they opened the restaurant last year and they're already getting like huge, huge recognition, which is really really cool.
Speaker 3: So congratulations to them.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because I guess when I moved here, I mean Indiana, we have.
Speaker 3: A very eclectic spread of food.
Speaker 1: We have many Texas roadhouse, we have Red Lobster, and I love all of these places. They've actually expanded a lot in Indiana now like what I was there was very much like that, but they do have some But then you move here at the home, my gosh, the food is amazing here.
Speaker 2: There's almost like too many options toouse. You're like, I don't know where to go.
Speaker 1: You there are too many options that's the best because then you're like, this is the exact part of town I'm in, where's the closest Chinese buffet? Boom found it easy love it. I don't know, uh, you know a little bit more information about this than I do. But it's like the top story on tmz H Delta had two planes just crash into each other on the Everyone's okay, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somehow there's like three hundred whatever people on both flights. They're fine. But I guess on the runway someone was coming down or a plane was coming down and it like clipped the top of the airplane that like the top, but it's not a runner that's on a boat. Right, there's not my fire as if I know parts to a plane, the back of the plane with a little tail thing.
Speaker 3: I caught off guard by the way. I didn't tell he was gonna be talking about this, or maybe I thought.
Speaker 2: You were gonna tell me about Lona del Ray. We were gonna talk about that now, No, okay, So anyways, everybody's fine. It was probably traffic control's fault, which has to be the craziest job. Ever, how much I would never attention.
Speaker 1: To detail what I guess if you know I needed to and the money was right, baby, Well yeah, I just would be awful with that.
Speaker 2: But luckily everybody's fine somehow.
Speaker 3: That's great news. I love to hear. But what is the deal with more and more?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: That is like a thing I don't know, like so many airplane issues.
Speaker 2: Well, Boeing is taking a bunch of shortcuts, apparently, it's what everybody's saying. And then their rocket went into space and it just happened to be a Boeing. Now the astronauts are stuck there until like Marge, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Are you someone who gets the new iPhone as soon as it comes out? Because the new iPhone sixteen is officially out, it utilizes Apple Intelligence, it's now here prices are starting at nine.
Speaker 2: That's actually not bad. I feel like I feel like most it's been nine ninety nine. I feel like for the past five years, every new phone so has happened. Yeah, I remember the iPhone thirteen came out as like one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I do not actively look at the price. I'm not one to go and get a phone as soon as it comes out. I'm usually way far behind and Jake will shame me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm on the fourteen right now, but I do like how they have a setup zero percent interest, just thirty bucks a month whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: All right, Well there is your trending. It's brought to you by NIKOLAYLF dot com. Yep, we do have another pair of Apple tickets at three point fifty on KDWB.
Speaker 3: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Ballon and Cult. I'm obsessed with this song.
Speaker 1: Can't stop playing it, can't stop singing, it can't stop using it in Marils videos.
Speaker 3: Honestly. We do have your after school pop quiz. Check the prize out today.
Speaker 1: Severs four Package, Severs Season Baby.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to go get the flannel.
Speaker 3: Usense about flannel.
Speaker 1: Yes, answer some trivia questions at six by I have won nine eight nine Katie w B to win.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three kadi WB with Sallon and Coult and your after school pop quiz, your chance to win some Severs Fall Festival.
Speaker 1: Passes today, which is awesome. We have Jenny and Stillwater playing Melissa in Saint Paul today. We're gonna ask you trivia questions do you know the answer? You chiming with your name and answer and the first two wins.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? Question number one, what is the center of an adam called.
Speaker 6: Melissa?
Speaker 3: Yes, Melissa, Yeah, Melissa from St. Paul coming in hut okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what type of energy comes from the suns?
Speaker 3: Yes, Melissa Scholar.
Speaker 2: M bigs there was no gas, saying she knew.
Speaker 1: Jenny, listen, you can play again tomorrow, but today Melissa is getting that four pack of severs Fall Festival tickets. Congratulations, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: The Armory gonna be crazy in a couple of days with.
Speaker 3: Ab and we have your tickets cold. Are you excited?
Speaker 2: Well, my, I'm babysitting. Well, I'm watching my kids.
Speaker 3: We have those coming up here. A second one three katiewb with Ballon and Colt. Someone to texted in the ramp from thirty five W.
Speaker 1: To Highway Tennis completely closed, causing huge backup on thirty five W.
Speaker 2: That suck. That's gross, dude, looking I'm bike to work, so that's sick.
Speaker 1: You don't go that way anyway. If you have like two minutes from the radio station, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Blessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is blessing. We have your Avril.
Speaker 1: Levine tickets, she said, the Armory September twelfth, two days away, and you're gonna be there too if you're collar ten at six five, one nine, eight nine. KATIEWB. Your keyword is.
Speaker 2: Bridge, rubbing it in their face.
Speaker 3: Huh well, thinking of sending on the bridge.
Speaker 2: We got Apple the Bean tickets fouling Colts one on one point three, Katie w B. Hi, what's your name, Molly? Molly? Do you have that keyword bridge?
Speaker 9: Who like that?
Speaker 3: You want April tickets?
Speaker 2: Yay, congratulations and super excited about this. I feel like Fallin is definitely going to dominate me, but we'll find out. Listen, I might be into it. We got clip Quiz coming up in six minutes. It's clip Quiz on kd WV. Yes, we have a clip from a movie, a TV show, and a song, all correlating in the same year. You have the guests each and we'll see why has the most points when they come out of this thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna be I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: You know, as you work in radio, you do bits, segments, and you some things run their course. We've been doing clip quiz for a year at this point, and I.
Speaker 3: Told Cold today, I was like, I don't think it's actually as entertaining when it's just me and you.
Speaker 1: Like, it was way more fun with Ted because there was that third person element you could turn on people. So we're going to see if some a third will join us next week.
Speaker 2: That's what relationship.
Speaker 1: That's what Colt and I have been trying to do, is get a third to join us. If they don't, then clip quiz may take a little part.
Speaker 2: For a minute.
Speaker 1: It's so sad, so sad, it's so sad. But this week I loaded clips for Colts, he loaded them for me. We play a clip of a TV show, a song in a movie, and then you guessed the year they each came out.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go first today, Coult.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my movie is I know this hand is funny.
Speaker 12: Look a freak alien, but he can do something really cool.
Speaker 3: Watch first, I bought it's a really tighte like this.
Speaker 12: Okay, day, Well the punch bitch, don't ever touch my sister.
Speaker 2: What are you watching? Yeah?
Speaker 3: One of the biggest movies of all time?
Speaker 2: What one of the biggest of all times of all time? Donnie Darko no, horrible guess Avatar The Way of Water.
Speaker 3: He listened to the music.
Speaker 2: You might have heard it, but watch that. Honestly, balance all my TV shows a sandwich. Thank you later if I knew it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you didn't know.
Speaker 12: I used to be a butcher.
Speaker 2: I made that just for you. Go ahead, what I don't know what's in it? Let's just meet.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh.
Speaker 2: What kind of meat pulled? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which would have it even crazy? You knew it after two second?
Speaker 2: Alarming?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, very alarm So creepy. All right, creepy guy, real life, real terrifying.
Speaker 2: Adds up. Okay, so my song as it was, Harry.
Speaker 1: Styles didn't realize what a hairy nator you were. I don't know what his fan blum is called.
Speaker 3: So you're a hairy nader. What year, baby?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: And you're welcome for basically making it easy for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this year was twenty twenty two. Yeah, dude, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Three three on the board.
Speaker 13: No, all right, So your movie is lazy, lying, cheating, oblivious husband will go to prison for my murder.
Speaker 12: Nick Dunn took my pride and my dignity.
Speaker 1: Gone girl, and my buddy got every single one of those female thriller books just went in my head like Girl in the Window, like every single thing.
Speaker 3: I was like Girl on the train, so many girls gone Girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your TV show.
Speaker 14: So my question is, Senator Chuco, did you have Tisha Stanley murdered?
Speaker 2: Your mind, your honor? This is going on long though.
Speaker 14: Did you convince your tenant Linda Morelli to testify that trishas Stanley was killed by a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: David, stop it.
Speaker 3: I'm not I know, I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: I know the woman, and I cannot I know it's not Scandal, it's another Shonda Rhime show because I know that actress. And I even watched the first season of it, and it's gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: But I can't think of the name of it. I only watched the first season. It was so good. They're all lawyers and she like has like intern lawyers. I don't know the name of it.
Speaker 2: How to get Away with Murder?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. I love that first season. And I fell off and you.
Speaker 2: Your song is.
Speaker 3: It's like sky full of Stars?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's definitely cracked. And which year what do you think this all? What year does this all fall under.
Speaker 1: I lived here at the time, but it's like early in my time here, and I can't I know it's so so I think it's somewhere between twenty twelve and twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I'm gonna go it's gonna kill me. Oh, it's gonna kill me.
Speaker 1: I've read Gone Girl in like twenty twelve, but when did the movie come out twenty fourteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, up, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You've never had this correct point ever. All Right, we're gonna come back with round two. See who can slink away with the win.
Speaker 2: Maybe the last round of clip Quiz in a while.
Speaker 3: Maybe seven minutes. KATWB It's clip Quiz on kd WV. All right, this is where we play a clip of a song, a clip of a movie, and a clip of a TV show. We have to guess. Uh, here's some feedback.
Speaker 1: Because we said were probably gonna put this on pause for a bit because we uh have been doing it for a year as blacked out. Someone said, you know what, you could take a break. It is it boring sometimes?
Speaker 3: And you know that's I don't mind feedback like that, Like it doesn't hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of clips. It's a lot of time. And the issue is, like it's it's only fun if you're in the car or wherever you're listening whatever, and you also know the clip.
Speaker 1: I think I don't agree with that because I like, I mean, it's proven people like to play along with things. Yeah, that's why people in radio still play games like this and like this category, like, because when you are listening, you like to play along. So yeah, there are some I wouldn't know, but I would like I don't know. I think it is I think people do enjoy playing along.
Speaker 2: There's only so many movies, so many TV shows, and that is the key.
Speaker 3: And I've been doing it six months longer than you have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a lot.
Speaker 3: But so I think we might take a little pause and think of a new game to play.
Speaker 1: We'll continue to do radios categories though, because that was just funsies, easy breezy, and we do radios categories Wednesdays at three and Fridays at four, and that one's an easy one to play along with.
Speaker 3: So here is round two. We both have three points cold. Here is your movie. That's the one area plays funny.
Speaker 2: An added bonus, my friend here at no extra charge, is going to give you a lifetime supply of prison.
Speaker 12: So that's a nice stand up.
Speaker 2: Stand up. Oh, it's the one with Ryan Reynolds and the Rock and it was on Netflix. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I do know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: And the name of it was Red Red Wine.
Speaker 3: Make me feel so fine, so fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know the name.
Speaker 1: I know the movie, Yeah, Red Damntion, Redemption is not it? You're half correct, red notice. I'm actually I knew you know the actors. Yeah, okay, here is your TV show?
Speaker 12: A true crime podcast? Blesir? What the hell found someone did? What sounds like they offer themselves?
Speaker 2: You're kidding me.
Speaker 12: Ninth floor. I can't let anyone in. We can't go to our apartments, no, sir, Sorry, did you see the ninth floor?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Someone taking their last Brett.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Only murders in the building. M gosh. I love that show. Big mistake not watching it. You have a good time.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's no way you're not getting this song. There's no way, no no let me show.
Speaker 2: You just kock your ship.
Speaker 11: To move me.
Speaker 2: Bye, butter Smooth butter each other? Donna, do you work in top forty radio?
Speaker 3: Don't do this. You're gonna fire people up.
Speaker 2: And I'm so worried.
Speaker 3: I'm so worried.
Speaker 2: Smooth like butter? Is it like an in sync song?
Speaker 3: No, don't look at me like that, don't three is it mine?
Speaker 1: The song is called butter by bt S. Thanks a lot, that's the army. I didn't want a trigger today. All right, what year did everything come out? You didn't get a single point yet.
Speaker 3: That beta?
Speaker 2: This was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh you needed it, boy, I did?
Speaker 2: I did you know what?
Speaker 1: I picked twenty twenty two, twenty one because they're so recent that it plays tricks with your mind about like that wasn't two years ago?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that like last year? That's why I chose it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, So your movie is you're splitting it with josh as One.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I already told him.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm totally fine with that old.
Speaker 15: I think my sister Maya is taking a life into you. Yeah yeah, redhead, and actually she just got big smitten dig last year.
Speaker 3: It basically means that, Nope, you got to redo that.
Speaker 1: That is you didn't even There wasn't even a single clip in that even a voice I could recognize in that.
Speaker 3: You gotta play it again?
Speaker 2: You you're splitting it with Josh as well. Yeah, I already told him.
Speaker 12: I'm totally fine with that.
Speaker 15: You know, I think my sister Maya is taking a liking too, you Maya?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, redhead who's the reddit?
Speaker 15: Actually she just got big smitten dig last.
Speaker 3: Year swinglig what's that meaning?
Speaker 15: You're you were allowed to have sex?
Speaker 3: He didn't play that in the first clip. Okay, feels like, well to have sex? What does that mean the village?
Speaker 2: Oh no, midsommer? Who midsommer? Is it midsummer midsommer?
Speaker 3: Okay? Your TV show is it's estimated time of arrival?
Speaker 2: Was to interrupt?
Speaker 3: Yep, yes, Hi, Sorry, we haven't been honest with you. I mean not like with the news on the morning show.
Speaker 2: We're getting nervous now tied up for your song? You know it send to me last Sean as There's no way you don't.
Speaker 3: That's all I heard. I think Sean in my dream last night, But they can I tell you that I woke up.
Speaker 1: Had a dream about a wolf. Now I'm realizing Sewn Mendees was in it. No, but by the first thing this morning, I'm laying in.
Speaker 3: The dark and I chat gpd'd what a wolf eat me in the wild? Surprise, surprise. They would not, They don't want me.
Speaker 2: They would.
Speaker 1: They would have a very desperate, sick situation. But they're usually they're usually more scared of humans.
Speaker 8: It said.
Speaker 1: It just said, don't turn your back on them. So don't turn your back on them and don't run away. Okay, what year I got to?
Speaker 3: The year?
Speaker 2: Watch her play this song? So much pressure in the year?
Speaker 3: What was the TV show?
Speaker 2: The Morning Show Man?
Speaker 3: I don't know twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, two twenty twenty twenty nineteen is what I meant?
Speaker 11: You got it?
Speaker 2: Congratulations five to four.
Speaker 3: I s don't want him feeling good about it either way.
Speaker 1: Could be the last time you ever hear clip quiz so our old time sakes, kiss the ring, kiss it pulled back sick.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 12: Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Well, the most surprising thing I saw today is Dave Grohl. He's in like a twenty three year marriage. Just posted I've recently become the father of a new baby daughter born outside of my marriage. I planned to be a loving and ortive parent to her. I love my wife and my children, and I am doing everything I can to regain their trust and earn their forgiveness. We're grateful for your consideration toward all the children involved as we move forward together.
Speaker 3: It's time not weird.
Speaker 1: It's a bummer when people you kind of put on a pedestal to be like a very down to earth, very cool human like, seemingly didn't let the fame and the rock star life go to their head.
Speaker 3: It does it like it basically humanizes them. He's a human.
Speaker 1: He's clearly made a mistake, and it's a really, really sucky one. I can't imagine what it's like to go through something like that, like his wife and kids at such an amplified level.
Speaker 2: Well that it would just to sit down with your whole family. Oh my god, how and he's definitely in the wrong, How nervous?
Speaker 1: How long did and I also want to know how long did it take him, how far into the pregnancy until he told?
Speaker 2: Dude, because you know me.
Speaker 1: One your nosy. First of all, you'd want all the details. Well, oh, you're talking about in front of your family. You hate confrontation. First of all, I'm faithful you believe a.
Speaker 3: Letter in the mailbox for your wife, you would never even show up.
Speaker 2: I would just put it off. I would just keep kicking the can.
Speaker 1: You would know you would do what they did in Jersey Shore. You would try to write an anonymous letter like Sneaky did.
Speaker 2: It would be like on the eighth of September. Dude, I know the movies. You got to bring the baby home because then it's like you can't keep it down one because.
Speaker 1: Baby, you that is a horrible idea. You couldn't have a work bring the baby. You are a terrible parent. If that is your first thought, to bring a baby into that chaotic atmosphere.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you want to reevaluate that, then.
Speaker 2: Well listen, that will never happened to me. So I got there.
Speaker 3: What Dave Rol thought too about speaking of cheating.
Speaker 1: Don't do a lot of stories about George Lopez, but he was on a radio show, It's an iHeart Family Show, Big Boy, and admitted and shared how he got away with cheating on his wife. Also his wife of many many years, they're not together now. Who gave him a freaking kidney.
Speaker 3: By with a woman around him?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, I don't even just a queen. Yeah, nobody, nobody knows. Like we were doing no Key all those shows. You know, we had chicks in the back, in the back of it. And then when Anne was gonna come to the show, I would tell those dudes, all right, get a piece of paper and put a big red dot in the middle of the paper, like a big red dot, and put those dots all up and down the halls so that everybody knows that Anne is coming to the show.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: So, oh, keep it to yourself.
Speaker 2: I would take a kidney back. I don't know how are we get it. I don't know what you can do on court.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of ideas street lead.
Speaker 2: I would get a lawyer. I'd be like, you gotta give me. I can't give you my kidney, And then.
Speaker 3: You're it's like loaning your broke friend money.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna loan your broke friend money and they're continuously broke, you needn't recognize that you're never getting it back. If you're going to give them money, you just need to face the facts that you gave them the money. It was a gift because they're not going to pay you back probably exactly. Yeah, they're not, and they're not close anymore because that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her Knney Donor was like, cool, you're hanging out with Taylor Swift. Wish I got an invite? At least a part of me is there what that's what she said?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: I never heard that, but I I know she was upset because she was drinking, and like that was kind of the thing, like you can have the kidney as long as you're drinking with it, and she's all drinking with oh yeah, yikes.
Speaker 3: To watch Jason Kelsey do his uh Monday Night football premiere, I did.
Speaker 2: He's awesome. I love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was funny. He was like said he was having issues with his shirt.
Speaker 1: His who we're hanging out due Valley was fine but not the Hoots and Orlando Bloom busted checking out Kim Kardashian's but standing right next to Katy Perry by the way, which is like, you know, at this age, I feel like he should know how to be more discreet about it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of temptation stories today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it. I feel like a little slimy slim er any hope.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Well, last time we did this, we.
Speaker 1: Didn't have the Foo Fighter's story, we didn't have the Dave girl, and I was like, gosh, people are so slimy. Two minutes later, the Dave roll story came out, So I mean, yeah, it's just going to keep coming. Apparently when it rains, it pours. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Lynz. We're gonna come back with animal encounter stories.
Speaker 3: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: We have another pair of Avril Levine tickets at four fifty on kd WB.
Speaker 3: One oh one point three. Katie w B, It's time for your animal encounters on Honorner.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Mate, smiling and coat. Nope, it didn't work.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have raccoons taking over your neighborhood. That's one thing, dude, you got?
Speaker 3: Was that the coolest video you've seen in some time?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Terrifying.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me set the scene.
Speaker 1: Let us have the scene before you ruin everything from my beautiful setup and you put your negative spin on it. Go ahead, I'm sitting on the couch, Dolly my dog is going absolutely ape blank.
Speaker 3: She has a way deeper bark than you, Like, yeah, she does, and Jake goes I'm like, what is that? Obviously didn't get up. Jake did.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh my god, there's a raccoon out there climbing a tree. I was like, cool, I know the raccoons have gotten into our trash. I don't care, honestly, I love the animals. Then she starts really losing it. He's like, oh my god, you're not gonna believe what I'm saying. There's a baby deer next to the raccoon. I said, no, there is.
Speaker 3: You through, you got to see this. I go out there. They're like friends.
Speaker 1: It's like freaking snow white out there, their next to They're not interacting, but they're just inches apart eating.
Speaker 2: They were close.
Speaker 3: They were really and it was so cute because it was a baby deer and a raccoon.
Speaker 2: But it's what's weird is it's like, aren't raccoons nocturnal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dusk, it was like getting dark. He was hunky, hung early on.
Speaker 1: My Well, that's why didn't go out and try to get a pick with him, because I knew he there the high likelihood of rabies was there?
Speaker 2: I'm a food Yeah, there's got to be rabies for.
Speaker 1: Sure, and that see, I do you put a negative spin on my beautiful sanctuary.
Speaker 2: Now you've let a little deer get that close to something that was just riddled with rabies.
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to do? The mother should have taught that deer better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be honest, be honest. Not are you throwing bread to the raccoon like a little duck at a pond?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because the last time the raccoon got into the trash, it left a trail of stuff and then Dolly got into it and then there was diarrhel over my house like I'm ma looking for that again.
Speaker 3: Yes, so no I am not.
Speaker 1: But I don't mind it being out in the front yard having a little sess with a baker beer.
Speaker 3: It's so cute, so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't even text me about something else they're going to do to affect my life negatively. Let me live in my happy bubble please. Okay, all right, we do want your animal encounter a real one. You know, it could be with a deer, goat, raccoon, whatever. That's you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell us six five one nine eight nine Katiewb's Animal encounters one on one point three Katie WB.
Speaker 1: We do, have, of course aver levine tickets, but hold on, don't call yet. We're gonna give you a keyword, but first we have to get into animal encounters. These are just exactly as they sound, like you've had a weird encounter with an animal. It's kind of unforgettable, could be crazy, could be scary, could be funny.
Speaker 2: Santuel, we had that guy with that bear up north. Don't want a lot of those though, Yeah, I don't want that bear.
Speaker 3: That was the bear.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, But you can call with your animal encounter at six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: What is yours?
Speaker 4: This actually happened yesterday. We're driving on the freeway, me and my fiance.
Speaker 10: And I saw this huge hawk come towards the car. So I'm in the passenger seat and I dusted down. Then he sees the bird and he dusts down and swerved, and.
Speaker 4: Then he looked at me with his really angry face, and I'm like, why are you mad at me? You like, for one, you didn't tell me a bird was coming towards the car, and I'm really.
Speaker 10: Mad at myself that I didn't dust inside a What me ducking inside the car going to stop the bird from hitting the vehicles.
Speaker 2: I don't want to gaslight you, but you kind of set it up like you kind of made him follow your lead. I don't care. Something was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: If you flinch in a car, the other person's gonna flinch.
Speaker 2: But you don't flinch it. You don't scream.
Speaker 1: But you can't help what your body does. And if a bird of prey is coming for you, I understand a.
Speaker 2: Ten pound bird and one hundred mile an hour car.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, first of all, you don't know how hungry it was. Okay, what kind of hawk, peregrine peregrine falcon comes for you? It could lift your ass whole.
Speaker 2: Okay. What kind of car were you in?
Speaker 4: Though? Just like a little like a Chevy cap tea level.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'd be a little nervous, but that.
Speaker 3: Bird lift that car.
Speaker 4: I see this big bird in all I can picture of him coming through the window, and I.
Speaker 2: Would look around the house, probably as a bird call or something. He's doing something to chum these birds In, you should probably leave him to be safe.
Speaker 3: Okay, call too far.
Speaker 10: Well it's been it'll be ten years on Surgay and finally got engaged on mothers.
Speaker 3: Than that's beautiful. Maybe you guys could release doves at your wedding or something.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, we'll be some pigeons on the wedding.
Speaker 3: Lovely, so beautiful. Hi Katie w B.
Speaker 1: What's your animal encounter story? Oh me, yeah you what's your name?
Speaker 16: My name is Justin.
Speaker 9: I'm from Burnsville, and my weird animal encounter is I had a dog when I was growing up, a Golden.
Speaker 3: Retriever, beautiful, stunning.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he was a beautiful dog.
Speaker 9: He was also a complete jerky dog I ever met. Not only would this with this man, this this dog mister Peter Butter actually, but you know in retrospect he's mister Peanut Butter.
Speaker 2: Now, wait, what are you talking about? Why is he mister peanis?
Speaker 3: He's gonna tell you.
Speaker 9: So this dog not only would escape our house every single day and make me chase him. I'm a fat kid, by the way, so I would be dying of asthma trying to chase the dog down the road.
Speaker 16: And then one of these times.
Speaker 6: This this dog takes his.
Speaker 9: Own deck by running out in traffic, and one car has stopped for him, and I can't see him cause I'm chasing him. Yeah, so the car is blocking my view and I see another car like definitely hit the dog. And then he just walks just like I'm like distraught.
Speaker 3: I dropped my.
Speaker 2: Knees, like I'm like, oh no, Jake, that's final to get to catch your breast.
Speaker 9: The dog's fine, Yeah, I mean years ago, do you like I was like fifteen, Oh, so do you.
Speaker 2: Think he was doing this just to get you in shape?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: That dog was probably taken from his mother too soon. That's when they usually become the biggest jersey.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because they they adopted him from some relative of my grandpather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's why I always say, dude, you never never adopt. Always shop. We did not stand behind that kidding.
Speaker 3: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Joe, Hey, you know what, shout out to good old Jake though. You know he gave you some mems for.
Speaker 2: Like mister peanut Butter, which I never told us why it is called mister peanut Butter. But all right, wait, why did you call him mister peanut butter, because you know, I want to know it feels weird. You're gonna say it's something weird. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: We have Avril lavine tickets. She is at the Armory on the twelfth, so two days away, and you're going to go. If you are collar ten with the keyword chlorox, why why don't repeat it?
Speaker 3: Don't repeat it? Why why it's sitting right in front of me? Edit and prethink of a keyword c l O r ox over there. No one's gonna know you're spelling, or no one's been going at all different? Wait, I thought she said this, But what he's spelling? Why six one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. If you know the keyword your collar ten April tickets are yours.
Speaker 2: Able Leavin tickets one of one point three Katie WB with pound A Colt.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, who's this bro Brook? What are you doing this afternoon?
Speaker 8: This afternoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you doing right now? I'm driving home from word listening to Fallon and Colt?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's the worst thing about your.
Speaker 8: Boss that she works with?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brooke, enough of that do you know the keyword.
Speaker 10: Qox that reason that is you're right for some reason.
Speaker 3: That is the keyword.
Speaker 2: Brook.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go see Avril Lavine. Congratulations one one three, Katie w B. It's Fallon and Colt. We held on to this until we were back in the studio because we were at the State Fair, uh for like a week and a half, and a guy called in to share an embarrassing story that happened cult.
Speaker 3: If you can give the quick recap of what his embarrassment.
Speaker 2: Was, Yeah, NBD. This guy was camping. He was struggling to get to the outhouse, succumb to his illness and witness pants. Yeah, wasn't the weird thing though. The weird thing is he gets back to the campsite and his friends realize, dude, what's in your pocket. He crumpled up his undies, soiled, soiled undies, and he was like, I was just gonna wash them the next day when I got home there forty favor repair.
Speaker 3: They were expensive. But now all this friends think he's disgusting.
Speaker 2: And then I got into I feel like this has happened to every adult. Every adult has at least once had a little accident it is fine.
Speaker 3: And see I don't know that I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I think that there are a lot I'm not like denying it because they you know, people still shart all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh, but the number of texts we received, I was like, we have to save this.
Speaker 1: But when we're actually back in the STEEDO, we can actually take live phone calls for this, which is what we're doing now. And we're not going to do this every week because people don't want to hear about this every week. People you get over there and it's like it can be gross, so we're gonna limit it. It's for a limited time offer to share your story about going in your pants.
Speaker 2: You want some of the texts we got last week, Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: The number is six five eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 2: See look we didn't even We were just like this is just in passing saying like this doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: And we got so many texts that really solicited.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One time I really needed to go and I was taking the city bus and I was holding it. I got home, ran ripped and my cheeks released it and I ended up pooping on myself. Now a huge trip running and they tripped.
Speaker 7: So Sad.
Speaker 2: I was forty years old, had Benny Hannah with the girls, was driving and kinna hold it. I went into a cub to take care of it. First of all, what a wild place. I mean, there's nowhere else you choose a cup. I have cubs, cub got bathrooms.
Speaker 8: Have you been?
Speaker 3: I don't frequent the cub bathroom, but I mean when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: So she whipped up to a cub to take care of it and didn't make it to the bathroom. I had to throw it in my underwear at Cub Foods and also the.
Speaker 3: Poorest store employee that had cleaned out the trash that day. Yikes.
Speaker 2: I was one super sick We're talking like could hardly get up and move and was frustrated. So I was just mad and pushed out afar that trusted shot all the way down my pants on to my foot. Luckily hours at home and in bed alone.
Speaker 3: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean there's so party lighting up, so we're gonna take some calls. This is like again live a time off where you can share this time you went in your pants and my god, this is the maybe best song to go into for this topic.
Speaker 3: Hot to Go, Hey, Joe gt oh Dyo dolls now six I have won nine eight nine kd WB's one on one point three katiewb with Fallony Colt. I said we would do it once.
Speaker 1: It's a limited time offer to share the time you poop your pants. We have a bunch of we have a a bunch of people on hold. We'll get to them in a second. I got some text. Yes, my BF came home and was supposed to bring breakfast. He said, I pooped my pants in my truck. That was it, just thinking the breakfast. This person says, I work at a gas station. You have no idea how many dirty underwear we find in the garbages.
Speaker 3: Oh, it doesn't even shock me anymore.
Speaker 1: Says on the last day of my honeymoon in Mexico, my husband was taking forever in the bathroom and I felt I needed to go.
Speaker 3: I figured to you know, we just have a little two.
Speaker 2: I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I had to unpack my just packed suitcase to find a new pair of shorts since we were about to leave for the airport. What a sendoff from that honeymoon was to my new husband. This one said, I am lactose intolerant. I ate broccoli and cheese soup.
Speaker 3: I mean at david Buster.
Speaker 2: You get suit. That's a weird order there, and your lactose. That's not worth it.
Speaker 3: You play with fire.
Speaker 2: You know what's worth it? Ice cream, not broccoli cheddar.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they got the wall behind the toilet. You win a prize.
Speaker 2: We understand what we're talking about. This is why it's a limited time one off.
Speaker 1: I know, when there are so many texts, I'm soap. We gotta get to the calls. Okay, what is your story?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: So there's the one time I wasn't feeling too good. You know, I had court you can't miss, and I'm a smoker, so I lit up a cigarette and I you know, I cought a couple of times and then came out.
Speaker 11: The other end.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, and you were you were at court?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, it's on my way to court. Yeah, keep us up at Walmart. Stop that Walmart. And I got some more some boxers, and I'm on my way to court and I'm walking into the courtroom and I sneeze and myself again.
Speaker 8: Okay, I was no man.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: At least I had another pair in the in the car.
Speaker 2: Though, did you at least get off the case, Like, were you like not guilty or what?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I actually ended up beating the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you beat the care.
Speaker 11: All right, you.
Speaker 2: Lost and you won NGRAT Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hi kt w B. What's your uh? What's your story?
Speaker 16: Hello? I was I'm here with the uh is this the story?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: We know what you're here for. Let's let's have it.
Speaker 10: I'm here.
Speaker 16: Well, so I have I have a couple that I'd like to share there often this year, but but I think I already shared with you guys, so I'm not sure which one. So recently, I was that a park in the middle of the night playing Pokemon Go obviously, and you know, uh, you know, I had to I had to get up for my car eventually my legs were tired from sitting in my car playing Pokemon Go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so you know, I stood up and there's a there was.
Speaker 16: A perfectly good porta potty at the park, and I was like, oh, boy, you know, I think I could make it to that, to that before I have to go. And yeah, I stood up, I got onto my car and I was wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you for that. Good lord, you gotta go sooner. You were so close. Hello, okay, do you have to be What is your story about you now in the pants? It's not necessarily me likely story go on a friend my wife?
Speaker 9: Okay, I would say at least once a month she goes in her pants?
Speaker 16: Number two?
Speaker 2: Why does she have such a lie?
Speaker 3: You're allowed to ask him that about his wife?
Speaker 2: Well, what's going on with the sphincter?
Speaker 6: Because like she rarely goes, like she's like a couple of days that sucks, and then when it hits her, it hits her in.
Speaker 16: A blink of an eye, and it's usually in like the worst spot.
Speaker 3: What's the worst spot it's happened?
Speaker 16: I think at a worst conference.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that you're just married into this.
Speaker 3: Now that's loved baby.
Speaker 6: I even told her too, because like every time she tells me, I'm like, you do it way too often, Like it's literally at least once a month.
Speaker 2: You know, you can only be so supportive, you know what I mean? At some point it's almost like she's trying.
Speaker 3: Even through looms and visits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Oh man, all right, Well thanks for just turning on your wife and sharing that with us.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Felon and cold on k w B. All right, Cold I both have tattoos.
Speaker 1: Cold has my name on it body and form of a tattoo where your location is says a lot about you. They say, so if you get tattoos on your fingers, so you have those, these tattoos belong to very concise people.
Speaker 3: I don't know that's true.
Speaker 1: Feet and ankles, I have one. These people choose art that usually has a larger meaning. It's also a favorite spot for introverts. I mean I am a lot more introverter that I think people think about me like I prefer to be at home without anyone around me period. Yes, however, I did not choose my foot tattoo for a larger meaning. Is because I was a college girl. I was like, I'm gotta start on my thought. Yeah, wrist the most painful place to get inked. They say these are usually the most thoughtful of tattoos.
Speaker 2: I got, what goes around comes around, and justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: What goes there? Yeah you big Timberlake fan.
Speaker 2: Then, but the tattoo artist tattooed what comes around goes around?
Speaker 1: So they didn't how can I ask you a serious questions. When I spl to do that, I wonder how it's even possible because they put down like an outline first.
Speaker 3: You know, mean, no, they did it. You just said that's cool.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 3: It's different you're afraid to confront the person.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know. That's how what I meant by you know me, I don't pay attention. So I was seventeen at the time. I don't know. Buzz here.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get people who may have mistakes in their tattoos because they literally lay it out on you before.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You have plenty of time, you do, like, no, that's wrong.
Speaker 3: You spelled that word right.
Speaker 2: The tattoo artists who tatted your name on me mm hmm when I first walked in, they had it about the size of a billboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely, Like I need to be the tiniest possible fine of all time.
Speaker 2: Make it a business card. I shut that down.
Speaker 1: They say, if you get a tattoo on your chest, people especially women who get tattoos, they are usually have.
Speaker 3: A lot of confidence. If you get it on your.
Speaker 1: Back, these folks are folks are usually mysterious, bold and don't care what you might think of them ears.
Speaker 3: These are the most hippie like among us.
Speaker 1: It says they have they not care about showing off as much as simply expressing themselves.
Speaker 2: I don't know if any of this is true at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't Yeah, I didn't connect to any of it. I don't think so. Hottest Halloween costumes are gonna run through these really quick.
Speaker 1: Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Deadpool and Wolverine, inside Out.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait hottest as in like most popularest.
Speaker 3: These are gonna be the most popular this year.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Taylor and Travis, Donald and Kamala, Australian Olympic Breakdancer, Reggae, Oh Dallas, Cowboy Cheerleaders, Joe Joe, Siwa, Wednesday Adams, Arn't the creepy clown from Terrifier three.
Speaker 3: Haven't even heard of that. So that is your trending. Brought to you by nicolay Law dot com and then in cult on one O one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me why Colt and I have turned into like nineteen fifties husbands. We sit around. I know this is about us, we sit around. I'm like, ugh, wonder what Jake's making for dinner. I said, whatever he can make in thirty five seconds with no efforts is gonna be sucky.
Speaker 3: And the cults like, yeah, well, at least yours will have some salt, chicken and broccol. Yeah, chicken and broccoli.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe she'll spruce it up and put asparagus in there. And I'm like, when do we become nineteen forties house like our husbands that like Jake and General are housewives and we're just like demeaning what they make for dinner.
Speaker 2: We just show up. Oh, and Jenna is such a good chef, but I just want to eat. I'm on a rampage nut where I just want to eats terrible. Yeah, if there's not a grease sliding off.
Speaker 4: Of it, what do you?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 3: Absolutely right?
Speaker 1: I heard rumors that you were stress eating yesterday. Yesterday was a big day in your household. Yes, your daughter went to school for the first time.
Speaker 3: How did it go? We haven't had an update.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 12: So she.
Speaker 2: My wife's went ot home with her the entire time. Yeah, and we go to drop her off and it was really quick, Like I hugged her. I said whatever, I hope you have a good day. And then she gave her teacher a high five hand in piece of paper and then he was like, there are here, like like he don't want.
Speaker 1: He's like, dude, you didn't bring him into the classroom. You drop him at the curb, basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I said he was just like all right, bye, get away. And then I sat in the parking lot and I cried for a little bit. Did you I did? I teared up, and I was like, dude, we could just go in and get her and we could just go. And then in that moment, her AirPod disconnected from my phone. I was like, it's a sign. We gotta go in there. And then her a air tag and then my.
Speaker 3: Daughter's better AirPod and then it's weird.
Speaker 2: This entire time we were explaining that Remy that she was going to school, we forgot to tell her little sister that he's going to school. So like Teddy was like, we're leaving Remmy behind where we forgot Remy and we're.
Speaker 16: Like, no, dud.
Speaker 2: But we picked her up and she was like I had a great day.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: But in the couple of hours where she was gone. I had two double Chuck Chunk chocolate cookies from Costco. Yeah, I had three of those giant beefsticks from Costco. I had chips and salce. So this is on three hours. A slice of pizza from Costco. Everything on the Costco menu I had except the chicken bag and then some when I got home.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you got to eat your feelings sometimes. One on one point three Katie w b with ballon and cold.
Speaker 1: You know, yesterday during his time, I went to the Twins game directly after the show flex it was. It was great, the most perfect night ever for a baseball game. Yeah, but I just was like chatting and gossiping most of the time. I didn't even see most of the game. I don't know if they want or.
Speaker 3: Not, to be honest, uh, nobody. You don't know them. They're such as the scene ends with the tea, but you don't know them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know them, what about them?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: The salary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I three tacos and gelato and I had tequila soda.
Speaker 3: And I was vibing. I was vibe.
Speaker 1: I doubt I did one and she was like, you want to make it a double and I'm like, no, I'm not going back hard.
Speaker 3: But it was awesome.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: We we have tomorrow, we have more Severs tickets, we have Avril tickets, date night tickets.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. We have a lot going on. Okay, so don't yell at me. Okay, okay, all right, have a great night. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: On the way into work today, I was like, Oh, traffic's going so slow. I wonder if that means there is construction or an accident. It was an accident, and that's the thing. You know, you're going to pass accidents. Sometimes you're the one involved. And if that happens and you've been injured, you need to call my friend Russell with Nicolay Law. They're going to take on your case and make sure the insurance companies pay. They are award winning injury lawyers and they have offices throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin, so it's really convenient for you. You can give them a call IT one eight five five N I C O L E T, or find them online at Nicolay Law dot com.