Speaker 1: Welcome to world View Two's Washington Report is August third, twenty twenty six, and I'm joined by Jim Half of Theconservative Caucus dot Com. We have some news coming forward with the nomination of Todd Blanche for Attorney General. We have some developments with Iran over the weekend, Jim, and we have President Trump going after some of the oil companies. We have some Mom Donnie news, some illegal aliens news, and a lot more.
Speaker 2: What's new, It's all the same, Stop Friday. It's worst.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well so far. Mam Donnie is continuing to look like a fool and he's uh. I don't know if you saw that. There are some Democrats that have been supporting what Mam Donnie's doing, who.
Speaker 2: Got docsed in this predator tax.
Speaker 3: It's like, what happened. I didn't know that it was going to happen. It's just the fools, a lot of fools in this country, and we're seeing it on display every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were shocked that they got outed by the mayor.
Speaker 3: They supported, right, yeah, exactly. Listen what that proves? And I guess you have the video on that. What what we're going to what approves is that these people don't understand what what the Islamist communist winging of the DSA is doing is not implementing communism or trying to help the working class. Their idea is to overthrow the American Republic.
Speaker 2: Period. That's all they're about.
Speaker 3: If we ever forget that that's what's going on here, we're going to miss the point.
Speaker 2: That's what they want to do.
Speaker 3: They should be shamed, they should be called out, and the Islamists should be called sheepherders who used to lay with sheep.
Speaker 2: Their ancestors laid with sheep. I mean, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Here, and they ought to be shamed as such because they do not have American mind and they have no understanding of American values.
Speaker 1: So the person we're talking about is Scott Galloway. He was on a podcast, I believe his podcast talking about the list that mom Donnie has put out on He published a list of residents in New York City who are eligible for a it's a certain type of tax.
Speaker 4: It's a predatory tax, and it's essentially a tax that's designed to tax people who don't live in the city and are not residents of the city but own homes in the city.
Speaker 2: That's the general concept of the tax. But here's what's worse.
Speaker 3: The estimate is about ten thousand people will qualify for this tax. But Mom Donnie put out the ale, and there is a requirement when you're doing such taxes to disclose who would be affected. But they send out nine hundred and fifty thousand of these homes, not just the ten thousand or roughly thereabouts that would be affected.
Speaker 2: And this is very sick. Well, go ahead and.
Speaker 3: Play the video because a there's a corollary here and something that happened in the recent past.
Speaker 1: Right here is that video.
Speaker 5: Foxed. You've been doxed? What tell me?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've heard, but Mayor mom Donnie has decided to release a list of the nine hundred and fifty thousand residents with addresses and names that might be eligible for his piedotary attack. I came out in favor of this tax. This is a definition he's taken a legitimate source of tax revenue and he's turning it into a wanted poster. And the question I would have is other than trying to identify and imply these people have done something wrong and then eighteen months after a healthcare CEO was executed in the street and then publish the list. What is the upside here? Why is he doing this? And I've been doxed?
Speaker 1: Wow, Jim and Spencer Pratt posted he said, I supported this. Why is he doing this to me? Useful idiots never help a communist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a useful idiot. There's a lot of useful idiots in the Democrat Party right now. Now there's a corollay here because see, this was not about following disclosure laws and trying to get certain you know, meet certain requirements, and you're going to do such a tax as this, and there are some requirements of disclosure, who would qualify. The purpose here is to docs people who are wealthy enough to have homes of this sort in New York City. Remember, he was outside Ken Griffin's home in New York City, showing everybody where he lived, encouraging people to come and do nefarious things there. Because Zoran mom Donnie is not just an Islamist, he's not just a communist.
Speaker 2: He's also a fascist.
Speaker 3: And I say that in terms of the political implications of what he's doing. This happened in a fascistic way. In two thousand and eight in California something very similar. California had Proposition eight on the ballot that year, which was a marriage amendment to define marriage as between one man and one woman. It passed pretty sizeably, if I recall correctly, it was like fifty four percent year yes in California.
Speaker 2: Even in two thousand and eight. It was hugely democrat and that was an amazing outcome.
Speaker 3: What happened after that was some people from Google took the entire database a publicly disclosed donors to the Prop eight campaign, and they put them in a Google map with a mark on the address of everyone that did this. The then CEO of the Mozilla Foundation, which created the Firefox browser, was outed in that regard, and this is just one of many examples, was outed as a contributor to Prop eight, and because of the pressure of it and everything, he was let go.
Speaker 2: He had to resign from Mozilla Foundation.
Speaker 3: Now he's the same guy that developed the Brave browser for those who use it, but he had to leave the Mozilla Foundation because he just supported marriage. This is what Mamdani's trying to do. He's trying to out these people to get them shamed and embarrassed. This is exactly what Benito Mussolini did in Italy.
Speaker 2: I mean, amongst other things, to gain power.
Speaker 3: One of his main components of obtaining power was his Black Shirt Brigade, people who would go out and intimidate business owners, intimidate wealthy people, intimidate any and in many many caton probably tens of thousands of cases, beat up physically political opponents, and eventually, because they tried to, you know, have a conciliatory, give to Mussolini to just make him feel good. Emmanuel the third the king appointed him as Prime minister, and then he took over power and got rid of elections. This is what they're going This is what they're trying to do. These people are not only insane, they're evil. DONI is an evil man and anyone that supports him, and Scott Galloway is a stupid idiot that doesn't get what's really going on here, because all these Democrats are still supporting the Islamist.
Speaker 2: Communists and by the way, it's almost all.
Speaker 3: Islamists who are DSA members winning these Did anyone notice that, I mean, there are two philosophies that are anathetical to what the American Republic is about. Scott Galloway and nearly a million others got caught up in this. More to come because this is their methodology. This is just the beginning, not the end.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, moving on to another clip of Mom Donnie. This one's making the rounds today because of the irony between Mom Donnie and the other Democrats who are saying voting, you know, voting ID, voter ID is racist. Here is Mom Donnie announcing that they will require to use ID or government grocery stores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 7: How are you going to keep people from taking advantage of that, you know that deal basically? And is there going to be a limit on the number of items that someone can take that are discounted at that level from that essential basket.
Speaker 6: So our RFP makes very clear that this is a program for New Yorkers to be able to put food on the table, not a program for people to be able to make a quick book through reselling. I'm going to pass it over to our A d C d G pack to add some additional details.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so if you look at our RP for the operator, we are looking to make sure that we target New Yorkers, whether it be a sort of a library card ask. And also we manage who's buying, and that is focused on everyday New Yorkers, So we are mindful of that. And so we're going to make sure that we have all the place, all the things in place to make in sure that that does not happen.
Speaker 1: How are you all right, Jim? And I saw someone say voter voter, I d Jim crow id point the grocery store IDs crass socialism.
Speaker 3: Well, listen what's happening here and what they are expressing. They don't even know they're doing it because they know nothing about economics. Most everybody in Mamdani's administration have no experience in life. They've either worked for government or they never had a job. Like him ever, he's never had a job.
Speaker 9: What they don't understand is they are expressing basic economic principle. If you artificially set prices outside of the market, you will get in efficiencies. So there is no way they can keep people from reselling these low cost items. This is why government programs always fail. They create, you know, incentives that are you know, the corrupt incentives, and they twist the market in a way that is natural. The reason free market economies are.
Speaker 3: So successful in part is because of the price indicator. The price is determined by what someone is willing to receive and give up what they produce, compared to someone that is willing to pay for that particular thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is why luxury taxes are so stupid.
Speaker 3: You're going to do massive taxes on people that buy yachts.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, you're going.
Speaker 3: To bring in some money from them, but are you really changing anything and what are you saying? Because the manufacturers of those luxury yachts that you see that Jeff Bezos oons and all these people, they're made by people who are middle class folks. Right, If you want to help the middle class, you want to build more yachts, particularly in that kind of specialized work that is really valuable where people can actually make something of a living. That This is what's always obscene about government programs. There's no way that they can police this appropriately, and there's no way they can keep abuse from happening, and even worse, there's no way they can't destroy that. The economy of grocery stores that exists, which is a combination of larger grocery stores and places like Budegos that are just small, almost like convenience stores that are convenient for everybody around New York City. I mean there's one of those, maybe more than one of those, on almost every corner in New York City. And people get what they want at a price that they want and are willing to pay.
Speaker 2: And then you provide a job for the bdego.
Speaker 3: Or owners who are going to have no other opportunities to make work outside of that.
Speaker 2: This is what they've been doing for their lives. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: They are expressing the very problems of the economic malfeasans that they are committing with these grocery stores.
Speaker 1: Well, you were talking about people and his his UH cabinet, or however you would say it. There was one person that we saw a lot while he was running that we haven't seen, and that is I believe she was his director of the Mayor's Office to protect tenants see a Weaver. We played multiple clips of her. We I think maybe they pushed her off to the side, told her you're causing too much trouble you. I mean, she clips to her all the time on social media, but she's.
Speaker 3: There's no way they want her to be there, because you'll also notice that Mam Donnie even El sayed, this guy that's running for the Democrat Senate nomination in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Uh, they're all back, Oh no, no, no, no, I'm not DSA. That's a lie. They all are. They're exactly that way.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's why they put se A Weaver off to the side because she is an admitted communist. She had many posts telling people to vote for communists. Listen, I have to say this, the DSA is an insurrectionist organization when they are calling for the abolishing of the Senate, for the abolishing of the presidency, and yet these people run for political office and have to will have to make an oath to the Constitution. They can't do it, honestly, because that's not what they want. They want to destroy the American Republic. They have other nefarious purposes in mind, and they're anesthetical to anything that we're about as a country. They need to be opposed in every way possible, and they need to be told you can't hold an office, even if you were elected.
Speaker 2: I mean, people were dumb enough to elect you.
Speaker 3: You can't hold the officer because you can't keep the oath of office, and I think we need to assert that everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, I found one clip. I looked her up to see if I could find anything most recent from her. It looked like she was confronted somewhere in New York City and asked about President trump push to stop private equity firms from buying houses. Let's listen to it she had to say about that.
Speaker 2: So, I'm very curious with and congratulations on your new role. I'd say, my name is Ross Click.
Speaker 1: I'm actually here for the hearing, and I was just doing some coverage and happy to see you.
Speaker 2: And last night, Donald Trump had mentioned his ban on private equity and large banks from.
Speaker 10: Buying up homes to make homes more affordable and to create more possibilities for middle class people to buy.
Speaker 2: Are you happy with this policy?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's need to be depositive?
Speaker 3: So do you think it's good that he's banding banks because that's one of your concerns, right, that banks and private equity groups are buying up houses.
Speaker 2: So do you like what Donald Trump is doing?
Speaker 10: Do you support Donald Trump's policy because it's aligned with what you're trying to do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if you remember, she was the one we played saying private property is racist and all types of crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Fleet Oh, and she also said that people need to get used to the idea that the government can seize property and that's not true.
Speaker 2: It cannot. And by the way, I disagree with Donald Trump's policy, FYI. I think that it's wrong.
Speaker 3: But it is interesting her hypocrisy that she doesn't support that, because that is precisely the type of thing that she's pushing for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, we got to go to break. We come back. We have news on Iran, we have Islam. I've saw you put some stuff out there of some emoms here in America. We'll get to that and more. Right after this short break.
Speaker 11: The storm hits, the powers out, the stores are empty, grocery shelves cleared in hours, and now you're staring into an empty pantry, wondering how you're going to feed your family. It doesn't have to be that way. Worldview Store offers premium emergency freeze, dried food, real meals packed with nutrition, ready when you need the most hearty breakfasts, savory dinners, hot satisfying food for your whole family. With the shelf life of up to twenty five years. You store at once and forget about it until the day you need it. Just add water in minutes, you've got a hot, delicious meal. No refrigeration, no fuss, no panic, hurricanes, blackouts, job loss, supply shortages, whatever comes, You'll be ready. Don't wait for the next emergency to wish you'd prepared. Visit worldviewstore dot com. That's Worldviewstore dot com. Or call nine oh one eight two five zero six five to two. That's nine oh one eight two five zero six five two.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back from the break, Jim. Let's go real quick to the Iran situation. Here's President Trump on Air Force one being asked about the strikes because they were talking about huge strikes coming. That was on Friday. They were, you know a lot of rumblings about strikes over the weekend, and then they were called off, I believe, on Saturday. And here's what he had to say about that.
Speaker 10: What happens now now, what we're doing is we're talking to that alf of the negotiation if it gets tomorrow after and so I'd love.
Speaker 12: To do that and save a lot of lives.
Speaker 5: So a lot of.
Speaker 10: The necessary power to be honest with you, will take many many years to have a build it back if it dood. But I don't think it would be even building book back. So we we had an exact that would be the biggest attack since World War Two, and it would have been disasters with them, and they didn't want us to do it. And frankly, I said, Arabia didn't want it either.
Speaker 3: They've thought that a.
Speaker 2: Deal is eminent, and the deal is eminent having.
Speaker 10: To do with the hormone straight and also the ultimately that you do clarization of it. So when I hear that, I say, well, do we want to go and be the now there's a group of people that would like me to just do it, and there's another group of people that.
Speaker 2: Does not want me to do it.
Speaker 1: So he says that they were going to be the biggest tax since World War Two, and I don't know if they would have been able to build back. And the news of the cancelation of those strikes is that there was some headways made in negotiations.
Speaker 2: GYM. The virtue of this is Donald Trump is not a neocom.
Speaker 3: He's not constantly trying to figure out how to perpetuate war well, he is trying to fix this situation and keep it ran from having a nuclear weapon. The bad thing is this he keeps dragging on. We don't even know right now if there really are negotiations. I don't know how to trust whether Saudi Arabia meant what they said there.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm glad for the Abraham Accords and all the stuff that Donald Trump has done to try to expand more peace in the Middle East and cooperation with Israel or least non belligerence with Israel. But I also don't know how to trust any of those other states in the region because they have been bad actors in the past. It's not changing. So listen, they're better be negotiations. You're going to really drag the American people down. But here's a good news as well. There's another piece of good news. Polls show that Americans trust Donald Trump and Republicans on the Iran issue more than Democrats.
Speaker 2: It's close, it's about a plus two.
Speaker 3: But that is the case, and I think in part it might be because he's just not constantly wanting to go out.
Speaker 2: And destroy everything.
Speaker 3: Also, the gas prices aren't so bad, and they did come back down after the MoU was put out that they have some confidence in that, but the reality is that an until there's a resolution to this or some clarity about where this is going, it's causing confusion amongst Americans, causing confusion amongst me. And I tracked these things pretty closely, and I have no idea precisely what he is doing here because I don't have any evidence of actual negotiations. I don't even know really who he's negotiating with, and I don't think anyone has a clear idea about that.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what the outcome is.
Speaker 3: Again, this is the risk you have when you go into these stupid war situations.
Speaker 2: Why we shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Doing it because it always causes a mess.
Speaker 1: Well, here is a tweet from him this morning. He put out Iranian leadership is unbelievably duplicitous. They ask for a meeting some would say beg talks again with more scheduled in the immediate future, and they say openly and proudly that they're not having any discussions, that is nothing, that nothing is being talked about, and that they're only dealing with Oman. Then they go on to give their usual blatherin say and the strata her moves will be operated powerfully by them when it is already completely controlled by the United States Navy in our blockade, or as some would say, the United States Wall of Steel. Nothing gets through to Iran unless we want it to, and nothing will get through unless a deal or total surrender is accomplished. Whether Iran wants to admit it or not, we are in fact talking of a solution to a problem that they have caused for decades. It is very simple. Iran will never have a nuclear weapon. Thank you for your attention to this matter. So, even basing off his tweets, Jim, it seems that the negotiations are not going well. If they're if he's out there complaining about them being two sided.
Speaker 2: Make a decision. Do something.
Speaker 3: If if you have to obliterate them, then obliterate them. If you can control the straight well then and if this is true what he's saying, well then do that and then make sure all the other ships pass through.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do about that?
Speaker 3: Like this is these are the questions the Americans are asking, and they're not patient with something they can't put.
Speaker 2: Their mind around.
Speaker 3: So you've got to have some clarity here, and he's it's not clear right now, he's not being very clear about what's really going on. As you just said yesterday, he's negotiating today, he's not.
Speaker 2: Yesterday.
Speaker 3: You're negotiating because Saudi Arabia said that there were negotiations coming about today, they're not with Saudi Arabia?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Were they wrong? And who the freak cares about Oman? Like maybe we need to bamble mon too? I don't know, because Oman is a bad actor in all this. Why are we even talking about him? Why are we even letting them have any serious place in this? So make a decision, make it happen. Take carg Island, Like, just take car guys. If you don't want to obliterate them, then occupy carg Island. I don't know what what the answer to this is, or just pull away and say goodbye. Let's just figure out what we're doing here. The Americans are not patient with this, but like I say, fortunately they trust Donald Trump and Republicans more.
Speaker 2: I think they have reason to even with this.
Speaker 3: Confusion because Democrats would totally screw it up and they would give him a nuclear weapon, and then we'd be in much worse situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus a palette of cash probably, which is.
Speaker 2: They've mead totally totally.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to this here as a report. We talked about this some on Friday or on Thursday. It's official. Singer John Cornyn and Tom Tillis formally announcing they will agree to move forward for the nomination of the acting ag Todd Blanche to be the Attorney General. So that's some good news. That President Trump was out there tweeting about him on Thursday because they were for some reason not wanting to vote for pushing him forward.
Speaker 3: Well, they just hate Donald Trump and they're trying to screw with him because they're not American patriots. They're selfish actors who want to who wanted you to believe that they've ever done anything important in life enough to question what Donald Trump's doing. Neither of them have, and they're useless. But you know, yeah, this would be good. Now once Todd Blanche receives the final vote on the nomination. He is being aggressive so far. Now double down on the aggressiveness. Go in order magnitude. Let's get people arrested who ought to be arrested. Keep moving forward in your support with cash. Betel and cash. Betel needs to expand what he's doing, get the investigations going, get some aggressive action. Let's have some stuff. This would be a nice thing to have before the election. Is who is it that in the Russia hoax needs to go to jail. American people are waiting for this, so let's make it happen. A lot of other issues too.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing we talked about a little bit on Thursday was the rise of Islam in America. You posted this clip, Jim. This is a Islam scholar in California, Uthman Rock. And let's listen to what he had to say. Speaking here we go.
Speaker 12: Once you put a Muslim band he wants to ban Muslims, we will tell him this is in your country to ban. This is the land of a law, as every land is the land of a law. And there are Muslims here that are here, that are gonna be here. And if you don't like it, I would suggest he goes somewhere else. But I don't know where he's gonna go. If he goes back to Europe. There's a lot of Muslims in Europe. I've been there recently. You go to Africa, you go to South America, you go to China, you go to Malaysia, you go to Japan, you go to the Antarctic, there's Muslims. So I would make a suggestion if he wants to go somewhere where there's no Muslims, I suggest he goes to Hell, and know that our prophets some la ai. He was seldom has given us the glad tiding that didn't live in. If it Islam, when enter every household, every household, the prophets a la la So hey, how do you do dollus? This oma, the guarantee, this omah? Who will it be victorious? And those that try to overcome they will.
Speaker 2: Not be able to?
Speaker 1: All right, Jim, I'm assuming he's talking about President Trump, but I got one correction for him. I think Hell is going to be full of Muslims.
Speaker 2: I would say so too. Even worse.
Speaker 3: Uh well, even more importantly, everyone should listen to videos, go to YouTube anywhere you can find it of Raymond Ibrahim.
Speaker 2: He was actually a student of Victor Davis Hansen.
Speaker 3: He's got very good discussion about what is behind what you just heard there. Muslims are willing to lay low and keep pressing these things and taking advantage of Western freedoms to advance their ideas. Everything this guy said is insurrectionists. Don't talk to me about January sixth. Don't tell me about how people who were concerned about how we did our elections, you know, express their concerns about it in a public way where they are totally within their freedoms to do so that we through January six people in jail for just walking around the Capitol when they were just led right in by the Capitol police. And that is dangerous what this guy is saying dangerous. What's dangerous is that they are at right now, at a minimum, for people who are going to be going into Congress who want to abolish the American constitution right now, and I don't know of any Republican out there is saying we're not going to seat them, and constitutionally, the House can do that. They have done it many times in the past. It's happened. This is not without precedent, and none of those people should be seated. But this is what the undertow is. These people are utilizing the communist effort of Democrats Socialists of America, which is largely run by Islamists and We cannot let them have authority or power in this country. They don't deserve it. What they believe is anathetical to American freedom, and it is insurrectionist in that it wants to, as this guy has said very clearly, wants to overthrow American freedom. They will throw out the if they were ever able to get powered, the Constitution's done, you will not have liberties. They will kill you if you do not comply. If they ever had that kind of power over the government, they will literally kill you. That They're doing it around the world right now. They will kill you unless you pay them.
Speaker 2: A tax and act as a second class citizen.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs to understand the history of all this from Raven Raymond Ibrahim. Excellent stuff. The Sword and the Scimitar. Everyone should read his book on that. It is very real what these people want now. Fortunately they don't have power in this country. But unfortunately we've got a lot of weak cowards and in the Republican Party and in the case of Democrats, we have, you know, willing fools who are who are allowing this to be injected into their party and it has to be opposed at every point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that video you're seeing there is. It's in the streets of Houston, Texas, which Texas has totally been overrun by Islamists.
Speaker 3: But they are similar demonstration in Destroit recently, much larger than this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, well they're a lot of time. But another issue that comes along with this as well is that they're out producing us. Jim, there's plenty here, but just wait down the line, because they're having weight inner kids than we are.
Speaker 3: This this is the end result of the death culture that we have allowed to propagate in this country mostly since the nineteen sixties. We made abortion legal and we started killing babies. We started telling women not to get married, have your own career. We've told men that you're a weak imbeciles who ought to just stay out of the way. And what do you think the result is? This is the result of the decadence that has entered the West. We need to reaffirm one man, one woman marriage and the raising of children in the home. This is the strength of our country. But I'm going to tell you this, we do need to deal with these Islamists who will overthrow this country if they ever had the ability to do it.
Speaker 2: They're attempting to do it. In New York City right now, that's kind of ground.
Speaker 3: Zero, and we need to resist it at every point and make it illegal to have sharia law or any other kind of legal constructigilates the Constitution, and the federal government should be doing it from Congress because the Constitution promises the American people a republican, small r republican form of government that is in the Constitution.
Speaker 2: We're either going to assert it or we're not.
Speaker 1: Yep, but we're all of time. Go to the Conservative Caucus dot com and at gympath on x to keep up until tomorrow. Take care