Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with letch you tako one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, hey, as you have us on throughout the workday, keep in mind a couple of key times nine O five, one oh five, five oh five. That's when trips will be up for grabs to head off to Vegas, you and a guest and a thousand bucks in your pocket to join us for our iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 3: Those times again nine oh five, one oh five and five oh five, And that ain't no job.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, let's begin with this story report from the Pokemon World Championship where American Ian Rob was well on his way to Pokemon glory as he entered the quarterfinal round.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what happened to Ian?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: He defeated Chile's Fernando Sefuentes, But uh, everything changed when Rob was suddenly disqualified, giving seflent Es the win cheating. Huh no, no, rob Ian Robb was disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct for dishing out a rude gesture to someone off camera. As for the gesture, how do I say this shood? No, No, that was my first thought, but it was let's just say he was mimicking rolling dice. Oh really, the old jerk symbol.
Speaker 1: For that.
Speaker 2: He gets disqualified from the Pokemon World Championship against a guy he soundly beat who by the way, that dude then went on to win the fifty thousand dollars grand prize and won the whole shebang. How old are these They looked like they're in their twenties.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I told you, and I don't know if you remember, ye'ar the other school, one of the other schools my wife taught at. One of her kids had to take off of school to go to the Pokemon Championships. And he was a kid. I'm talking like I think at the time, he would have been fifth or sixth grade, and he made it all the way through. The kid ended up winning like twenty kye think about that. You're just a fifth grade kid, and he was known as this bad assery. I don't see him doing the jerk symbol to somebody though.
Speaker 2: Did you just choose bad assy and Pokemon in a close proximity.
Speaker 4: No, I never don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I just thought i'd point that out, so those of you who don't listen intently, they probably are picked up on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did. Damn it's dude card gone, the jerky symbol. Dude card gone. Do you want it?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not gonna. It's it's early. It's early every that you get a mulligan on that. Okay, all right, we do have a Florida man who has entered the uh I've been arrested Hall of Fame for what he was wearing at the time of his arrest, for suspected DUI.
Speaker 3: Let me schlitz shirt. No, don't bully me. Wow, you can go ahead and read it. It's it's it's it's you have to make it dirty. Yeah, I know, I'm not. It's not dirty in me. I'm because I'm being clinical. Don't bully me. I'll come.
Speaker 2: That's a that's not the traditional spelling of the word come.
Speaker 4: Can I see that joker again?
Speaker 2: That is, by the way, twenty two year old. What the hell's his name?
Speaker 4: Can you look a little bit like the wizard?
Speaker 2: He does? I want to give give this dude full credit.
Speaker 3: Uh, Well, he's looking for the name and people that don't remember the Wizard. He was our uh our sales guy here that was the master and went up and introduced Cypress Hill at Earthday Birthday.
Speaker 2: Some sales guys out there in throing bands at Earthday A Cooper con is the twenty tier.
Speaker 4: See Cooper again, Cooper, Yes, he looks like the Wizard.
Speaker 2: To refresh on some of the other T shirts that individuals have been arrested in for their mugshots head the DUI guy rested in the got Beer T shirt? Yeah, guy arrested for pop possession wearing a shirt that says all my friends are baked. A guy from Oklahoma arrested for public drunkenness wearing a shirt that says I'm a drunk. Another motorist pop for DUI wearing a shirt drunk a s s you just don't wear beer shirts or anything to do with party shirts, you know what I'm saying. Man arrested for child endangerment wearing a Greatest Dad T shirt, a guy arrested for manufacturing meth with a breaking Bad T shirt on, and another DUI I have a Drinking Problem t shirt, and then just the random I Love midget porn T shirt that one individual was wearing in there.
Speaker 3: That one's good. What about the listener out of that event? What did he have just say? Maybe?
Speaker 2: No on the on the fishing boat. No, no, the fishing board offshore drilling.
Speaker 3: Okay, that that's the fishing boat, and it's go ahead and describe that one.
Speaker 2: That was a stick figure of two individuals with one bent over the front of a boat and the other fully engaged from behind as in offshore drilling.
Speaker 3: Offshore drilling. Yes, I'm talking about the one. We were out at the fireworks show over here on Longwood and the guy walked up and instead of just saying no, remember it, said just say maybe.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was, it was really good. I just well, you're on a roll.
Speaker 3: This badassy and Pokemon at its finest.
Speaker 2: Visuals on our Facebook page of the New Jersey Transit bus driver who was taking no guff I was asking, I don't know if there's a BWO sticker on his bus, could be, but he threw a beat down on some PUNKU spit on him good. And I mean when I say beat down, I mean beat down to the point where they were both arrested, the bus driver and the guy who allegedly spit on him.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, dude, he's got him pinned down holding his ears.
Speaker 2: He tells the other you watch this video, he tells the other passengers. Back up, back up, back up. We're throwing some Bob World Order here exactly.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: For the record, that's not Bob World Order.
Speaker 4: Bob was.
Speaker 2: My fear though, is people are going to go beyond the original tongue in cheek intent of BWO.
Speaker 3: Bob World Order. BWO is an armed guard at a retail store and he takes somebody out at the kneecaps when they're stealing racks of stuff.
Speaker 2: Herte blanche to just mow down, yes, shoplifters.
Speaker 3: And it's a hired professional guard. This is not a mall cop. This is a This is an arm to guard.
Speaker 2: To render these mobs of shoplifters. Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: The kids who are walking in steal all the Gucci bags and all the Apple stuff and even just racks of candy.
Speaker 2: You're mowed down at the knees to the point where they're all wheelchair bound for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 4: Yea. And they're an example of BWS.
Speaker 3: God, he whoops the hell out of this guy.
Speaker 4: He's not associated with the movement.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, if you say so, you say so.
Speaker 1: Linchin Taco on demand. Tell loady, iheartweight you app Miles.
Speaker 2: Here is