Speaker 1: One on one with Lynch Taco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. You get about fifteen minutes left to vote for you say we play at jar Facebook page brought to you by Fairwe's Credit Union. Corn the featured artist this morning. Three song options to choose from Adidas Twisted Transistor or their version of Another Brick in the Wall.
Speaker 2: Tell us which one you want us to play back at nine again. You're voting JR our Facebook page, and somebody who votes as win the Metallica tickets. That's simple. We just randomly picked somebody. Hopefully it's you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, fifteen minutes, one vote, that's all it takes. I was always impressed by the famous Idaho potato truck. I just thought it was kind of cool that somebody's job is to drive around a four ton potato on the back of a truck to you know, well, initially it was done to promote the famous Idaho potato. Great excitement in Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 3: This week, it's the truck. Can I see truck truck pulled in on its tour? May I see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 2: I need to google it, because go ahead and google it I've seen the Planters Mobile.
Speaker 3: Obviously Planters mobile, and got nothing on the four ton. It carries an actual, an actual potato. No, it's it's it's a replica of it. You've never seen the famous Idaho potato truck. Never?
Speaker 2: Yeah you have, Wow, I'm looking at it right now. No, I can tell you I've never seen the Idaho potato truck.
Speaker 1: I just thought it'd be cool to have that roll up or or the Johnsonville brought truck with the giant grills on it.
Speaker 3: That would be pretty badass. I haven't seen that one either. How could you not have seen either of these? They're all They've been all over TV for years.
Speaker 2: Johnsonville brought truck. You see if I've seen that one or not? Because my my reasoning here, even like for me, I was a trucker, so I can handle that, right, I could drive either. Okay, no, you really have not seen wow Johnsonville truck until right now. But for me, I can. I can drive those big rigs. But for your average person, I think they probably take the job with Planters because they're not semi drivers.
Speaker 1: Nutmobile, Yeah exactly. Then he's always the Wiener Mobile over at Oscar Mayer.
Speaker 3: That's the one. Yeah, yeah, they both have mobiles. I know these are trucks. These are manly vessels, yep, planners truck. Is it full of like? Like?
Speaker 2: For instance, the uh Johnsonville is it full of Uh?
Speaker 1: It's a fully operational flatbed truck that has grilled They pull up to events and cook up a whole mess. Did you show them a NASCAR races a lot? Hell, it could be a Rockville this weekend for all I know.
Speaker 2: The nutmobiles, the pick I'm telling you that thing right there.
Speaker 3: It's just a little r.
Speaker 2: V instead of a you know, yeah, that's that's the easy method into an old airstream.
Speaker 1: That that they made a nut. I don't know if the tater truck's coming our way this summer or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, do they cooked? No, there's that they now.
Speaker 1: It's now tied into a charity with the American Heart Association. They show up in towns and you know, help out charities and stuff. So good for them. I'm just glad to see that on the road.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect combo. Something that's full of carbs. A Heart Association, French fries, everybody.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to uh Maria and I'm sorry. Olivia and Bradley a newly married couple in Texas. Uh, Olivia Morris married Bradley Blizzard. Wait, they are now mister and missus Blizzard and as you may have guessed, perfect chance speaking of marketing for Dairy Queen to jump in. Oh yeah, Bradley has been ribbed for years about Hey, mad are you like you own dairy Queen or something? Bradley Blizzard and well, Olivia thought it was great. So she decided when she learned they were gonna get married, to reach out to the folks at Dairy Queen, who were more than happy to.
Speaker 3: Oblige and pay for their wedding. No, it didn't pay for the wedding.
Speaker 1: But they they jumped in to provide sweet treats for everyone for their wedding for free. And I have their story. It's it's a heartwarming story on the jr Facebook page.
Speaker 2: They reached out to them. They could also their kid, one of their kids could be a weather man and it would be straight legit.
Speaker 3: I'm Tony Blizzard coming from the Alps.
Speaker 1: He's Bradley Blizzard. No, that's pretty badass. Yes, we go to Bradley Blizzard in the in the Weather Center. Yeah, but it would have said if he was, if he was a meteorologist. So that's why I'm saying he already has a mess. Let's get his kids right, sling in some tornadic names, you know, goals, goals, Yes, right, congratulations mister and missus Blizzard.
Speaker 3: Good job. All right.
Speaker 1: I'm just springing this one on you because I did the same thing to you yesterday during the podcast. I know we got a lot going on this weekend, a lot of entertainment.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 1: Please take note, movie fans at Final Destination Bloodlines is in theaters as of today, the latest installment in the Final Destination movies that I know for a fact many of you are big fans of, so Taco not so much.
Speaker 2: You just surprise me with that one yesterday. What's today?
Speaker 1: We have had a Final Destination fans collectively get together and come up with their top ten death scenes from the entire series. I'm sharing the entire list with you on the JR Facebook page if you want to get in there and see if your favorite made it or not. Two of mine did. Without getting too graphic, Can you just give up? Well sure, I've already told you about the tanning bed, Yes, duo, that were well, you don't have to do that, orate Okay. Then there was also log truck. Well yeah, but the pool drain pool drain was also one of my favorites. That may clearly made it so we got as did the escalator from hell Uh huh.
Speaker 3: You can picture that one. People.
Speaker 1: The Final Destination fans are already leaving to go to the Facebook page. They can understand. I understand it's supposed to be between thirty five and forty mil this weekend.
Speaker 3: You're thinking it's gonna be a big one. It's an acquired taste. I get it. No, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of wimpy when it comes that butt. I do know that it'll do huge. We have a lot of listeners though.
Speaker 1: You do you understand that there is a dark comedy element to the Final Destination movie.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I'm sure there's no dark comedy to Below Deck. It's just it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Hot chicks, you're more of a you know, a nutmobile guy. I'm a johnsonillbrought fella there you go. And finally, while we're in the subject of food, we've got a Popeyes manager and Charlotte who's accused of shooting his coworker when he burnt the biscuits.
Speaker 2: Hold on before we get into it, because this is serious talk when you're burning biscuits. Somebody said, have any other listeners complained of radio interference? It's it's atmospheric. It happens every year around springtime or in the spring. We just download the free iHeartRadio app and listen that way and you won't get interference from a religious station or anything like it.
Speaker 1: Again, it's not everywhere, but the answer to your question is yes, it does happen. It's common this time of year, and usually by late more it subsides. Uh. Right back to the Popeyes manager, this guy's wound a little tight if he's shooting a coworker because they burnt the biscuits, it's insane. Gotten this story also on our Facebook page. God forbid. If he had, you know, overcooked the chicken, if he did a whole basket of chicken just.
Speaker 3: Too well done? Yeah? You like Popeyes? Right? Yeah, me too? Jangles Popeyes?
Speaker 1: Is it safe to say, without going into a full fledged fried chicken round table, any fried chicken is better than no fried chicken, and I could draw the line at banquet dinners.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said about because the banquet fro and the mushy part on the bottom that's in the the like the pimples on the skin and that that's it's that's horrific childhood memories.
Speaker 1: But advanced chicken technology as far as restaurants and whatnot, it's it's awfully hard to just serve crap be fried chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: The yeah I'm looking at is the guy that they're interviewing on the on the front clip. Is that the owner or the manager that shot him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that tho. These those two got into it in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Hmm. And that was I think that was a witness who uh who filmed it? Got it? And all all that is there on the Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Just some biscuits just be shooting them. Oh dude, they should be the sponsors for the heart people. You know, fried chicken. Yeah, he knows to be like, hey, we know what it does. We help you know, we fried chicken helps help percentage give a percentage of sales chicken places in general, or the first one to step up and say hey, you know Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think they want to acknowledge that their product causes cologgage.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying any specific brand and brand or restaurant.
Speaker 1: You say, let's quit while we're ahead at this point, TALKO shock j r r