Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine the Games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 2: I said it at the start of the show. Kind of have a feeling the Bulldog's gonna lead off with one of his signature emphatic catchphrases this morning, How did that taste?
Speaker 3: Toronto? How did that taste?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 3: God, your whole voice? Six to one.
Speaker 4: We annihilated the Toronto maple Leaves in Toronto last night. We've now won three straight games in this series. We're up three to two. We'll close it out in game six. Unbelievable what this team has been able to do. I'll tell you what. If I'm Toronto right now, if I'm the leaders of the City of Toronto, i secede from Canada right now because Canada has become incapable of winning a Stanley Cup.
Speaker 3: This thing's over.
Speaker 2: They had been oiler's advance after they eliminate Vegas last night.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 4: They won that game one nil, So good for Edmonton. Maybe we'll have a rematch top with the nil in hockey, maybe we'll have a rematch in the Stanley Cup finals. My Panthers against Edmonton. Of course, we won that in seven games last year, so it'll be exciting to watch.
Speaker 3: The huge, huge victory.
Speaker 5: Speaking of hot of hockey news, there, bulldog Uh I walked in this morning to some Solar Bears news on my on my desk, Pat had found go ahead, Pat.
Speaker 2: You know he's been fumbling around every morning this week searching for Solar Bear And I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna be preemptive here, and I looked it up. They were eliminated this past Saturday. Yeah, Lord, yeah, guess by guess by who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every.
Speaker 5: Damn man.
Speaker 3: I tried for you Bears out there.
Speaker 4: God, I'll tell you what, the Everbladers must have had more NIO money than.
Speaker 2: That, right right, the nil money. Hey? What about basketball playoffs? Side sight? Bye bye Golden States.
Speaker 4: Golden State is out the Minnesota Timberwolves behind Julius Randall at twenty nine points. They eliminate the Steph curry Let's Golden State Warriors one twenty one to one ten. So they win that in five, a gentleman's sweep. I'll tell you what. The Timberwolves are dangerous. It's either gonna be the Timberwolves in okac which is probably what the Western Conference Finals is going to be. But that will be a great series. The Nuggets and the OKC will play tonight, I believe, so we'll see what happens in that game. But OKSEE leads that series three to two. But the Timberwolves in the Western Conference Finals. The Celtics stay alive even without Jason Tatum last night. Jason Tatum, we've been talking about he's out for the year with that ruptured achilles. But the Celtics behind Derek White, the Magic know him very well. Derek White scored thirty four points last night, including seven to three pointers as the Celtics they blew out the Knicks one twenty seven to one oh two. Game six will be Friday in New York. If the Celtics win Game seven, would he would be in Boston on Monday. So yeah, yeah, the Knicks, one of the Knicks want to close this out in New York on Friday because they don't want to go to a Game seven against the Celtics.
Speaker 2: A bulldog speaking is scoring a lot of points. How about the scoring frenzy Orlando City put up last night Act three to take care of Charlotte three to one.
Speaker 3: Doggie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Orlando City has now they're unbeaten now in ten games, three one victory at the Palace last night. And now who do they have coming up? H Inner Miami coming up this weekend in South Florida. That's Sunday evening, right, Yeah, that'll be Sunday down in South Florida. Orlando City's moving up the standings. They're in sixth now. Inner Miami a one spot ahead of them in fifth, so hopefully Orlando City can take care of Inner Miami. NFL schedule release was yesterday. How pumped were you, guys? Were you watching the special last night?
Speaker 2: I get a text from one of my friends says, hey, man, you're tailgating ahead of the schedule announcement.
Speaker 4: It was like, it's like, uh no, I'm not gonna go through the entire schedule. I will say this, though, every team put out like a creative little video on their websites. If you haven't seen the Tampa Bay Bucks video, John Gruden is chosen to release the Buck schedule.
Speaker 3: It is the most entertaining video you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: John Gruden goes through the schedule and he making comments on each team. You know, it's great It's great. Go watch the video if you haven't seen. The Grudens are funny fellas man, just like the Mannings. Hey, uh, by the way, you know what else is going on in football now that my Solar Bears are done? Is spring football? And high school? Pat Winter Park High School? Franklover's kids playing tonight. Guess where think about it?
Speaker 3: What's the always say Winter Park Show? Walter Field? Oh okay, hey, real quick.
Speaker 4: The Jaguars were supposed to decide where they're going to play the twenty twenty seventh season. That was supposed to be decided next week at the NFL owner's Spring meetings. That's been pushed back till October now, so I don't know what's going on. I'm gonna do a little reporting on that this weekend. But I don't think it's a great sign for Orlando. It sounds like Gainesville's gonna up their annie a little bit to try to lure the Jaguars to get Aville. I still think Orlando is the front runner, but again it's been postponed until October.
Speaker 3: Interest decision. Yeah that's thanks. Who you guys got in the PGA Championship. It starts this morning. Oh God, why does he spring that on us? Who do you got PGA Championship?
Speaker 4: I'm going chef o god, and let me guess, Lynce, you're gonna go with the big meat is?
Speaker 2: Is Tom Watson playing?
Speaker 3: Watson is not flooded?
Speaker 2: Pat?
Speaker 3: So you got meathead?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: That's my default answer?
Speaker 3: Okay, well who do you have? Dog R?
Speaker 4: I can't you know what I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go John Rahm. I picked him uh in the Masters. I think John Ram is due.
Speaker 3: He hasn't.
Speaker 4: He's been off the radar while I'm going John Rahm here, but I wouldn't be surprised if Roy went back to back though, give me wrong.
Speaker 3: All right? I have it written down, fellas.
Speaker 2: All right? He is Mike the Bulldog Byonkey host have opened Mike on AM seven forty FM ninety six to ninety game weekday mornings on at Jason Dust and we're fortunate to have him take some time from his busy show to join us for the sports page each morning. You're on jr R.
Speaker 3: Give it to us.
Speaker 4: Dog by the way, Happy birthday this morning to Della rethe Oh gosh, oh.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 1: Is all this weekend and one on one one Double JRR is live backstage and bringing you all the BTS action on our heads. X and TikTok follow us at One on one one Double JR R A CU and Welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 4: Sure,