Speaker 1: November five, twenty twenty four, Selection day. What's happening? It is a jeezu A Tuesday, A Tuesday, second second day of the work week. A lot of people would say, but it's Tuesday, unusual. Why is it unusual? Because I've got Bepete with me usually the Friday night coast. Guess what we're going to keep track of tonight. There's nothing really happening in the world, right, Yes, it's time, kiddies, it's time to select a leader. Allegedly, it's time to count up the votes. Allegedly, although they've been counting votes in some places and they've been voting for a few days now. I'm not sure if I balance out in the issue between the breaks and the loudness or lack thereof of the microphones on the show show, But I guess we'll find out as we broadcast tonight. So hopefully I've repaired it, and hopefully we'll hear from you, because I want to hear what you guys got to say as the results come in. We're gonna track it. I've got I've got a couple of maps up in front of me. Beat Peat's keeping track of a couple of things and we're going to report on what I think might be a quick and fairly decisive thing that's happening, and at least part of the country they've been telling us it's neck and neck, neck and neck, too close to call for weeks. Months, well, not too many months, because Kamala just joined. How long ago did Kamala join the race?
Speaker 2: Three months ago?
Speaker 1: Three months? Got the piss, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my August September. Well, no, four months, I guess it was end of the gene m it's August September until four.
Speaker 1: Months, four months about so, not really long in the cycle that usually seems to go on forever. But there she is. And before that, some people voted for Joe Biden. They put him in in the primaries there and oops, their votes don't count. You know, there are people that decided he was supposed to be the Democratic nominee, be pete.
Speaker 2: And damn how they came to that conclusion.
Speaker 1: They didn't get to vote again. You know, here's Kamala and that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, the biggest the biggest problem there was the money. You know, the Biden had raised so much money and the only person that could receive the funds without hassle with somebody already on the ticket. So naturally Kamala moves up. She gets the war chest.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, because that was.
Speaker 2: The biggest deciding factor in it is you know she's there, We get to keep the money with her. We can kind of transfer our team over, get rid of a few duds. Tell Joe to sit in the basement and shut up and don't make any remarks like garbage, and we'll be Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for the toy garbage truck to go on sale. Okay, I think there's going to be a Trump toy garbage truck at some point that's gonna go.
Speaker 2: I think there's one in the lobby of truck Powers right now for sale. In sense he'd be settled amount of a suit to your.
Speaker 1: Shop, I would tell you that. I mean, imagine them taking remember the Evil Caneval, the legendary evil Knievel toy with the rip cord. Yeah, get those except garbage truck and just trucks along with a little Trump in the passenger side and a little bit. Oh, that would definitely sell. I mean a lot better than the Trumpy Trout. Did you see the Trumpy Trout?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wasn't really impressed with it, but I'd buy the garbage truck. Put it on the bookcase.
Speaker 1: Hey, the garbage truck might be a lot of fun. I mean, you could give that to kids. They wouldn't even care what's written on it.
Speaker 2: If I'm wondering, when you're gonna start seeing Trump happy meals, Trump.
Speaker 1: Happy meals, Oh god, well that's co branding that. Uh you know McDonald's needs to.
Speaker 2: Do absolutely those two things right there, I think were the biggest best moves that Trump made. Now Trump, you know, for all his faults, this is the first time I voted for Trump. And the reason I did it was this current administration's response to the hurricane and how they totally lacked being prepared for anybody in the path of that hurricane. And so I said, that's it, I'm gonna I even went down and registered. I wasn't even registered to vote. After I moved, I said, forget it. So, but this is the first time. But it's just amazing, you know that for all that Trump says, and he just he goes off. He's a loose cannon. He says what he wants because he knows he's going to get a reaction, and he gets the reaction that he expects, so he keeps on doing it. But besides all that, he got to admit the guy took advantage of two prime occasions and he won hands over fist just going to McDonald's and get in the garbage truck. Those two moved I think sealed it in the end. For those undecided, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think the undecided voter is a misnomer. I think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Anyways that say that you're basically on the side on my way to the polling station.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm putting maps in the live chatroom at ochelly dot com. I'm gonna just start posting them there to let you know what I'm looking at as it's being updated. Obviously, these are based on partial results. That are you know that they're they're making estimations and they're calling it. And I'm taking this my map, my main one from the New York Post website. I will also be following a bunch of other websites, but they seem to all concur just the Post seems to be trending a little bit ahead. I like it. Are you using the Real Clear Politics map or which map is.
Speaker 2: I've got three here, I've got real clear politics. I've got the New York Times UH map, because I wanted to see how slow they were going to record some numbers and how if they were going to try to keep Kamala ahead in certain states and only update when you know they have to to show a difference. But real clear politics. That link. If you go there and at they've got election two thousand and four on the main page, and they go through President, Senate, and House. Then they break it down by states. It tells you what states they're counting in, and then it's below that is the next state to at eight thirty. Arkansas closes its pole at nine, You've got one to three four of us is about twelve states at nine o'clock that are going to be closing their polls. Nevada, Montana will be at ten, and of course eleven o'clock for the left coast. So and then as you stroll down, it's got to break down a Senate, it's got to break down of the House. The Republicans have already swapped a seat from the Democrats in the Senate. They've picked one up, so it looks like they maybe taking over the Senate, and if they can keep the House, it might be a sweep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm thinking that there's a lot of red on the map. No matter which map you go to right now, I'll tell you that a lot of red and pink and pink shows up because you know they're getting close to calling it. Funny thing though, my map shows North Carolina colored blue, but not solid blue yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's in yeah doubt. Well, which BAP are you're using for your main map?
Speaker 1: I'm using the New York Post one, which is pretty good. Looks very similar to the one you know that you have there. It just doesn't have the same breakdowns going down, a lot less to read, But yeah, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, I'm gonna throw one more in the room, and that's hot Air dot Com Elections. They've got just a quick one down. My maps are sowing different numbers, you say, for North Carolina, let me pull that up, real real clear politics has got us at for the hell there is the seven thirty. They've got Harris up fifty four to Trump forty four. But that was only eight percent. Now that's been updated since then. I also, and I don't have this link to throw in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have eight percent of the vote up also, which other candidates have and forty seven Trump showing two hundred and seven thousand, and Harris showing two hundred and forty five thousand, and the percentages fifty three to forty five. Right now, that's the way it is. But mine still says eight percent of votes counted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so you're gonna get early results from the big metropolitan areas Raleigh, Charlotte, Ashville, Winston Salem. Those are all solid Democrat areas. And then there's always a little cluster up in the northeast corner and it's mostly rural. So I think it's holdovers from the old from the old WPA days, you know, those old generational farmers. Now let's say just go blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's hold off our discussion for a few moments here because I want to get to the callers as quickly as possible. And we are taking calls at three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, And I'd like to feature them mostly if we could, because I have no idea how long we're gonna go here, what we're gonna do with this time. It's just open and let's track it and see what happens. Is where my attitude is at, But let's find out what's on the mind of a wireless caller at the eight six five looks like eight six five area code. You're live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's Harlan. Check what's going on, Harlan.
Speaker 1: It's the big day.
Speaker 3: But I was doing some work around the house and next thing you know, it was like I leven o'clock and I said, shit, I forgot calm on the show.
Speaker 1: No worries, you're you're calling in on the more important night, which is Tuesday. U. I couldn't even post on Facebook. By the way, I'm locked out of my Facebook account somehow, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good they get They pay you a couple of pointers here that kind of help him keep up with these electioners.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 3: I saw him.
Speaker 1: You're using your.
Speaker 3: Pa see your laptop, ain't you?
Speaker 2: I got an iPad. I got a laptop and with about four pages open, and I've got the CBS on the two.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, this is what I planned on done. But I supposed to get on a podcast here at a while, and I didn't do it because I'm not going to be able to run my phone and run my laptop at the same time.
Speaker 4: But and and run and.
Speaker 3: Be on the podcast. I knew if I were.
Speaker 2: Sitting here on the phone.
Speaker 3: But what you need to do is to pull you up some tabs on those swinging states on Google and just google like North Carolina Presidential Results and hit search and it should pull it up there and it should be showing the live. You should have Trump on one side and come Ala on the other side. And you can do that for every one of the swing states and you can sit there and watch just the totals coming in and you don't have to run anything extra down and you you know, you may have to reload the page every once in a while, but a lot of time, can it just keep clicking live?
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's why I've got it on Real Clear Politics. That's my main one, because they break it down or for the president. It gives you what it is, and it breaks it down by state. It's a check by it if it's already been called, it's got the percent of voting, and it breaks it down red and blue, so you can easily follow that shart down. And what I like about It is below. It gives you all the states as they're coming up, getting ready to close polls. It tells you how many electoral votes with each one. Real clear politics is a real good page for no filler fluff, you know, ideological stuff is just straight backs. Now what do they put the numbers up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you something. You put in the New York Times link and look, normally I don't like to go to the New York Times for any reason, and they're always trying to get money out of me. But uh, but the funny thing is every time I've used their map, because they've been very conservative and their calls are never switched. Uh. It was most interesting because that's the one that I that I did the first time I did a live election result thing on the show was with JP Satilly and that's the you know, the night that Trump won, and I watched the New York Times one and they were the most accurate without having to reverse themselves or anything else. Uh, but they were a little slow, and it looks like that trend is continuing right now. They're behind a little bit, but I bet their results are going to be like they're not going to report unless they're absolutely certain of what it is they've gotten and collected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Fox Live Now, which is not Fox News Channel. Fox Live Now is what they have on YouTube for all the people that don't want to pay to watch Fox News Channel. Yeah, their stuff is up and they use AP numbers and they wait for AP to call it before they'll put it on their maps. So they're relying on the AP, not even their own internal stuff. Yeah, see box of stuff.
Speaker 1: So going to the AP exactly. And I'd rather go just straight to the AP one if we're going to do that, you know what I mean. That's the thing is, might not just go to the AP map yourself, Yeah, if you're going to do that. But anyway, Yeah, it's interesting though because I'm looking at North Carolina and on some maps, you got it not called at all. Uh. On some maps they're getting ready to call it right, and they've got certain percentage collected there. And like I said that, the New York Post one is funny because they're yeah, there, it's it's tentatively blue. Still.
Speaker 2: Well, I was listening to somebody I forget who it was. I think they were talking about North Carolina and they said that if one, just one percent of the of the black vote doesn't show up to the polls for whatever reason, just one percent, then Trump should take it, take the whole state. That that's how based on what you know when a law ran and based on the last numbers that Trump had or Trump wanted the state twice. And so they're predicting that, Yeah, you're going to see early returns that are going to show. And what was amazing this year is the early vote. Most Republicans didn't early vote. They took advantage of it for the really the high time was back in twenty twenty for the pandemic. But they're not early voters. The Democrats are, so this year they have been swamped or the Republicans won the early vote based on polls and everything else. So they're saying that you're going to see these first results. I'm an out blue, but you're going to see it for a red. That's the prediction.
Speaker 1: So, Harlan, I'm looking at Tennessee because if you were casting a vote, that's where it would be, right Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I voted today, but I didn't vote in the presidential election, and I didn't vote for US senator. We had a local sales tax initiative on the ballot, and I went and voted against hip because it was going to raise it up a half a percent. And the local sales tax option right now is two point two five percent. That's what local they was wanting to raised a half a percent. But I'm gonna tell you what I voted against it. At first. I was, you know, fairly much for it because we've had so much drama. To make a long story short, if you notice on either my Facebook page or my Twitter page, that's what's tax up the top of what I've got pen there from you know, some other local you know, grandma owned vehicle tax.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this is what it broke.
Speaker 3: Down to, the state of Tennessee has got a seven percent tax the local sales tax option my count is two point two five. Well, the school system gets high that from what I understood, and then they're gonna get half of that extra percent raised.
Speaker 1: That they put on the ballot.
Speaker 3: So that's gonna put them getting you know, like one point if I'm not mistaken, like one point three seven five. Okay, Well, then the other high or quarter of a percent, the hilf of the rais because it was half of a percent to begin with, and it breaks it down to you know, point two five that the school on it, Well, the county will get it off of about three dollar stores and three or four gas stations and a few other things everything else to be in the cities. So it wasn't going to really help the property taxes that much in my opinion. And on top of that, the schools get about sixty five percent of the property tax revenue, so then nerve it's going to be on the table for them to get you know, sixty five percent maybe of that quarter. Since I just said to hell with it and I voted against.
Speaker 2: Well, just for listeners purposes, you guys don't have a state income tax there in Tennessee, do it now? No?
Speaker 3: Actually, we've got a constitutional amendment against the state income taxt Okay.
Speaker 2: So the revenue is that the state has to generate is through taxes, licensing, and sees basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know the state is like just a wash in cash. But you know a lot of these real counties, you know, you're over robbing Peter to pay pole and you know myco systems, you know that's gonna be on the upper end of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's we went through that advice two years ago. We went through that. Now we have a state income tax and a good portion of it does go to education. And there was some lawsuit a long time back where some judge said, Okay, you've suddenly got to you've got to take this much of the budget and you need to start putting it towards education. It was some bill that was passed or something. I mean they had to knock the dust off of it to find it, and this judge determined that legislature, you're not doing what you're supposed to do. You need to allocate this money to the school system. That was a big brew while. But they're trying to they're trying to work us down on a tax rate to eventually do away with the state income tax. But people don't realize when they do that, they're going to see all these other little axes start shooting up half a percent year percent there. Over ten years, you're talking about a considerable increase. So, I mean, that's one of those Pandora boxes. You know, you want something, and when you get it and you get it open, you find out how come all this other stuff has suddenly gotten expensive.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, if I wanted to pay a state income tax, I've moved to a state and I had one.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping they get it down to nothing here. I mean, that's one of a big contention that the legislatures got us down to about seven percent per state income tax. And they said that if they can keep going and build their rainy day fund, they can do away with the state income tax. And I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: Well, ten percent reporting, and it does look like to me that it's about fifty fifty on the blue shaded counties. It's like there's a little bit more of the red shady counties than the blue. But you know, the population behind some of these blue spots over a round Raleigh.
Speaker 2: Now are they North Carolina?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're showing ten percent reporting. This is on Google, but AP hasn't called the race. It says at the top, and it is three hundred and sixteen thousand, and now thirty for Kamala at fifty two point five percent. And it's too eighty two eighty, two hundred and eighty thousand, two hundred and eighty votes for Donald Trump at forty six point five percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to point that Lesa is.
Speaker 3: Gonna get a lot closer.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna get closer. Right now, I'm showing uh, Harris with fifty two six and Trump forty five. That's only with eleven percent reported.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got twelve percent reported, and I got it at three forty three for Kamala and three twenty for two Trump right now percentages.
Speaker 2: Georgia's at Georgia, another key state, Georgia. You know, Georgia is one of the quickest states to get their totals out. They've already got forty nine percent in and it's showing fifty five Trump forty four hairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got forty seven percent, but I got the same percentage as you. Uh yeah, forty seven percent I got in and it's uh, let's see, yeah, we got one one, yeah, one million, four hundred and sixteen ninety three Trump and Trump has a head there fifty five to forty four percent. And that's about what I expect here. Now, that's gonna get touch.
Speaker 2: Those states where you could they can start counting the ballots when they come in. They don't have to wait until election day. We have to wait till election day to count mail and stuff. Some of these states can go ahead and pre count I know Florida does. Yeah, and that's how able to get those out so quick.
Speaker 1: Well, it got so what good.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, real quick, I'm looking at alive math thro on Google for whatever that's worth. What I'm seeing here right now is yet they're they're in down in your area. They're starting to come in. I'm showing forty seven percent reporting, but it looks like there's a good chunk of a landa that's not even come in in the area. You know, like over around you know where someone while Jackson State Park is and you know over in that area Mine Road doesn't look like they've come in, but there's quite a bit around Atlanta, the adjoining counties. And as a right now they're showing Trump is just like for basically what you said, He's up almost three hundred thousand boats cross the state as they've been about looks like about two and a half megan votes counting so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Florida closed. This is interesting. Florida closed their polls at eight o'clock and they're already reporting eighty four percent of their vote. They got Trump up fifty five to forty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got ninety percent of the vote reported. And uh, let's see, yeah, fifty five fifty five point nine, almost fifty six percent to forty three point two. Uh pamola. So yeah, but they're they're saying that's ninety percent of the votes reported. So Florida, I would say, is definitely uh in Trump's hands.
Speaker 2: But we knew that, Uh there's a champce on that the Satus did a lot down there too. I think the Satus getting in at the beginning of the primaries was a mistake, we you know, just because he kind of took some of the Okay, what are we going to do now? We got somebody who's going to actually challenge Trump, and the Republicans were kind of, you know, deer in the headlights and tway.
Speaker 1: To turn some of the delays, some of the delays you're seeing in Georgia Harland, by the way, or from a bunch of bomb threats that were called in uh to uh polling places by the way, just so you know, there was a bunch of them across the state. And uh, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't love that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: A friend of mine tell me a couple of days ago about them burning ballot boxes out around Seattle. I said, well, them's mostly Kamala votes. Uh, you know he should have been happy about that. Yeah, well that Oregon outside, you know, burning ballot boxes. But you know he's a die hard you know, disciples chosen one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, if it really didn't matter, you know.
Speaker 3: How those come out, he's screaming Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, if you're if you're burning ballid boxes, you know early in uh near Seattle, you're likely burning Kamalist votes. You're right. Uh, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Some of the first ones they had it happened was in Oregon. Yeah, West started in blind Glass Seattle. So yeah, you're burning Kamaba votes.
Speaker 1: That's what you're doing. I mean, so I know that's what say. So a Trump supporter should not be upset about that, just saying. But in Georgia, yeah, it's bomb threats that are slowing down a couple of these places because they got to check you know, they got to check on things, and uh, it slows down the process. But meanwhile, in every one of these places, and I explained this before, they've got a little like verification team that comes in, which is made up of now apparently it's they raised it a little. You got two GOP representatives, two Democratic representatives and one independent all have to come in and come up with a majority that agrees that a vote is either you know, not to be counted or to be counted even if challenge is made. And they kind of streamlined that whole thing. But with the complications, it's only the bomb threats I think that are slowing down reports. Otherwise Georgia would be raking them in a lot faster. And I've got fifty two percent of the vote recorded right now or reported, excuse me, and to clarify, Yeah, it looks like the Post is using ap estimates also, so.
Speaker 2: I also we should have done this at the beginning. I'd like to put a trigger warning out there for anybody that's listening that you know, might be of a gender that others may not recognize. But when it comes to the election and everybody covering it, I hate to tell you you either a man or a woman. So you're going to have to buck up and make it through all these links that we put out there. And they start breaking it down, you know, and they look at the black vote and the white vote and the Hispanic vote, and they look at men and women. Just understand, when you put that slot in, you know that that ballot in the slot, and it counts it if you're either a man or a woman. So just there with us.
Speaker 1: There's that also strange. I didn't expect this new Jersey looks like it's breaking blue. Did not expect that based on what's.
Speaker 2: I and yeah, they're checking. Yeah, they're calling it.
Speaker 1: For Jersey twenty three percent right now, and uh, she's got about one hundred thousand vote leads. So that's something that could change real fast.
Speaker 2: I don't know Jersey. I mean, who did Jersey go for the last election?
Speaker 1: Well, Jersey, Jersey sways back and forth. I think they might have went for Biden last election. But it's a back and forth situation. It's a purple state. I'll tell you that always. It's a purple state. And you know, but I did not expect it this time that they were going to break blue. So that might change, and that might be partially based on the early votes. So you know, Jersey might change. Pennsylvania's also looking tentatively blue. But let's see what our difference is over there.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at that right now and I'm just showing eight percent reporting, and it looks like there's a line over around Philadelphia and southeast Pennsylvania's came in and Tamala has got seventy one point nine percent. Trump's got twenty seven point three and that's on eight per reporting, and that's probably about five hundred and thirty thousand votes all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's well, I've got a little more reported than that. I got a little over five hundred thousand in, but the percentages remaining the same. Once that starts to move west in the state, though, you're going to see either that gap get real narrow or or it might it might flip because the middle of the state is not going to go like the eastern part did. It's just a guarantee. Yeah, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: For the House RaSE Real clear Politics shows that the Democrats have picked up a seat from the Republicans, so they've got to pick up like four or five I think to take that maturity. But if you go to hot Air, they're sowing the House results and they're saying that the Republicans have picked up two seats and the Democrats have lost two seats. Interesting.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something else. Is interesting is two of the first places that were kind of called for Trump. It's pretty large other candidate considerations there, which you know, one point six percent. I know that doesn't seem large, but one point five percent that's pretty large considering that what's u Indiana and Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Kentucky was Was Kennedy on either one of those ballots?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't remember which ones he got on, but you know that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He says, if you see me on the ballot, do not vote for me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. He's on team Trump. So you know, there's no reason to vote for If you're voting for Kennedy, it's a wasted vote now because he's on Team Trump. He's not even looking to uh, you know, he suspended his campaign.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, Kentucky doesn't. He doesn't. The liberal candidate usually pull about one percent there. Let me let me click on that and see where they're running.
Speaker 1: I don't know, take a look at it, but anyway, it's getting weird. But just a general quick look at this whole thing, I mean that the map is looking a lot more red than blue.
Speaker 2: Tell you that Kennedy has point eight percent of the vote. As an independent, they couldn't come off the ballot in time. Jess Stein's got point four she's always well, she's been the Green Party candidate the past what three times? Two times? I know of the Libarian Chase Olifer's got point three percent, right ins that point two percent, and the independent has got point one percent. Oh, I do have to say, I do know for a fact that yours truly did get one vote for District District six, Soil of Water Conservation Commissioner. We open It was an open seat, and it was right in and the instructions are on the ballot are circle in blackened in the circle of your choice. They will tell you how many you can vote for it like judges, well you're or county commissioners. You might can vote for three out of the six. Okay, Well, it got down to these last two elections. One of them I don't even know what it was. I'd never heard of the position before. But the second one was District number six, Wait number six, Soil of Water Conservation District commissioner. And there was a circle and a place for you to write in the name, and the instruction was still in the circle write in your choice. So I circled it, wrote my name down, so I do have at least one vote for that position. Now it's going to be a fluke if I win.
Speaker 1: Wow, what if nobody else understood the instructions and you get in there just because what if everybody looked.
Speaker 2: At it and said, well, there's no candidate there, so I'm not going to vote, and they just skip it. What I'm saying, you might have a celebration party on Live tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, all you needed to do is probably tell a couple of friends to put your name in there, and you might have won.
Speaker 2: If I had not that it was going to be an open seat, I'd called every damn buddy I knew and said, hey, where did you vote in this district?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man?
Speaker 3: The lade North Carolina by sixteen votes. That's for fourteen percent reporting.
Speaker 2: This is amazing North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I've got sixteen reported. And uh, we're still looking at let's see blue about a forty thousand about a no, no longer blue, About a forty thousand vote lead to Trump. Now in North Carolina it flipped on the map.
Speaker 2: That I'm still I'm still back on Kentucky. You know, looking at those when you had that question. I'm amazed that Robert Kennedy has gotten ten thousand, over ten thousand folks in Kentucky not running. That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there you have it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now we had a we had a he was on the ballot here, he had the signatures. They had to go to court. He got put on the ballot him Cornell West too had enough, so they put him on the ballot, and then he pulls this switcher root. Well, it was like the day before they were supposed to send out mail in absentee ballots to like the people overseas and people out of state to get their ballots. He went to court. The court mandated put a freeze. He's coming off the ballot, so they had to reprint ballots. So they were about three or four days late in getting out absentee ballots. But he at least he's not on it. These other states. It was too close to the time, and those judges said, no, we're not going to take him off. We create too much of hardship on the election. You know, darts right now Virginia, we start from selling people out to vote for.
Speaker 1: Virginia and North Carolina flipped from blue tentatively just now pink on my map. So I'll show that in the live chatroom Atochelli dot com. See, I told you that was gonna happen, and there it is. Now there is a solid swath of the southeast. I mean, all they need now is Louisiana to join, and uh, the entire southeastern quarter of the country is red or pink just like that. Oh and Louisiana is according to the AP, does not have it reported at all zero percent at the moment, So I don't know what's going on in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Wait, you said Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because according to the AP, they don't have a report from Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Well that's be cut. Well let's see, are they closed yet or do they go another No, they don't close until nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: That's why. Okay, fair enough, twenty minutes. Let's see poles close at nine pm Eastern DT. Yep, they do, so we got time for them to close. That's why we got zero percent reported thus far. So they're obviously not a place they count the early votes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Texas is a state can count their uh mail in ballots ahead. They've not even closed the poles yet, and they're showing Trump up fifty one point two to forty seven point three with fifty three percent of what they have counted, So they're not even those poles. Go at another twenty minutes, and but they're already releasing results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got fifty two percent of votes counted and uh, fifty one point nine Trump, forty six point nine Harris. The other candidates are one point three percent. But it's tentatively pink. See, but there you go. The entire southeast is almost all red or pink at the moment. And you got a couple of blue pops here and there, but that includes Vermont. Looks like New Hampshire, Massachusetts, which I kind of expected Massachusetts to go that way. But let's see. Oh yeah, like I reported New Jersey already.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know where they're getting their numbers from on real care politics, but they have Mississippi check fifty five point two for Trump, forty one point six for Harris, and there's only four percent in, but they're calling it for Trump already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the four percent in, it's solid red, like they assume that's that with Mississippi. Alabama also another one where they're not even showing exactly how many of the votes they counted percentage wise, but they show four five ninety five to Trump, one nine hundred and seventy seven to Harris, and they've colored it in solid red already on the ap which it is pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Well, same thing with Maryland. They're not showing any result that they've already got a checked for Harris.
Speaker 1: M let's see Maryland. Oh okay, that's yeah, there we go. Yes, I'm looking at New York. New York is still not showing. Well, that's going to be a while. D C is still open nothing on it. Uh yeah, Illinois, okay, Illinois, Michigan? Is that Michigan? Uh? You know who's gonna get mad there? If that's blue.
Speaker 2: I don't think Michigan was clear. Yeah they are, Yeah, they're showing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm gonna go to the phone line and look because I'm expecting that we'll we'll hear from Jimmy if he realizes. Go ahead, Arln. What were you saying.
Speaker 3: The challenge That one is up just a little bit Virginia, but about five votes in Virginia. Oh yeah, yeah, forty one recording.
Speaker 1: Well, right, Virginia. But that's what I was saying is according to the AP, Virginia and North Carolina were both showing blue a little while ago. I took screenshots and put them into the uh into the chatroom at ochelli dot com. And now they're both showing pink as you know, flip flipped and Trump's column just like that. And so far, you know, they've got the electoral count at the top here and they're shown one oh one to Trump and seventy one to Harris. So I mean, there's still plenty to go.
Speaker 2: But let's see hot air dot Com has got Ony eight. No, sorry, that's in the house. Uh yeah, they're showing one hundred eleven electoral votes for Trump, thirty one for Harris. That was his last update was eight forty three, so two minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, this number is way different on the AP because, like I said, one oh one to Trump, so less there, but way more they have on Harris at seventy one on my map, So I know, here we go.
Speaker 2: New York Times is still ninety five Trump thirty five.
Speaker 1: Heros right, Well, like I said, the New York Times will hold off, like right, now they have not called North Carolina. They haven't put a color on it. They haven't put a color on Virginia or Ohio or Pennsylvania. No colors on any of us.
Speaker 2: See, I would sue. We got the room, we got Phase in the room, and somebody that's under anonymous greevous to everybody in the chat room. Didn't want to think we were ignoring you. Oh yeah, have you got any Glenn and call in, Call in Phase. Let's see what's happening in your neck of the words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anybody wants to call in, obviously join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. If you want to drop stuff in the chat room, go right ahead. I might have banned anonymous chatters from dropping crap in the chat room, though, uh so you may have to sign in with a name in order to do it now, because I was getting spammed in one chat room that was not on Ocelli dot com, and uh I was getting harassed in the Ocelli dot com chat So you know the end of that. I made it so you have to own a name at least to come on in anyway.
Speaker 4: Mountain guys.
Speaker 1: Sure good.
Speaker 3: As of right now, Trump has the word to go to Trump. Trump is laid in in North Carolina, and he has six sixty four thousand, seven undred sixty boats. He's got fifty two percent of the boat and that's for twenty one percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I've got twenty Well wait a second, Harlan, I got twenty three percent recorded and he's got seven hundred and twenty nine and eleven according to the AP. So that's what I'm saying. Every time you got a number of my numbers higher, so.
Speaker 3: Well that that ain't really gonna matter for what that I'm I'm I'm doing here.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 2: What I want to point.
Speaker 3: Out is if you kick over to the governor's race. This was a piece of controversy here, you know, about a month ago. Josh Stein, the Democrat, has got seven now with twenty three percent report now that's updated. He's got seven hundred and thirteen thousand, three hundred forty four votes. He has fifty three point one percent, and Mark allegedly I'm a black Nazi, Robinson said, ship he has got about forty This is a problem that this.
Speaker 2: Is a touch screen yess got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he has got and I have one is on faces there, but he's way down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm showing Stein at fifty three point one and Robinson at forty two point two. He's got let's see, just Stin's got not quite two one hundred thousand more votes Mark Robinson. That was an interesting story because he came out of nowhere to become the lieutenant governor by standing up at a city council meeting when they were talking about putting restrictions on gun owners, and he stood up and basically read them the Riot Act and said, you know, people are getting tired of you penalizing lawful law, biting citizens because of what's going on in your inability to deal with crime. And he wrote that all the way to the lieutenant governor's slot. He has had some very controversial statements that has put him in hot water. And then what was it a month ago they come out with this revelation on CNN that supposedly he had posted all this stuff on some corn site. And just before that, a week and a half before that came out. Two weeks before there came out a story when back a few years ago when he had and his wife had a daycare center. Supposedly there had been inspections done and there were things they were fined, blah blah blah. They ended up writing a check for like twenty five thoul to the state for something. But there was also a business that they ran where they were taking federal money that would go to feeding and helping I think it was homeless some kind of childcare feeding program or something, and there were some problems and irregularities there. And this all came out within three weeks of you know, the election, so he's been fighting that. But the biggest thing that turned me off on Robinson was when he started preaching in these churches and from the or the podium in his position, giving his personal opinions about abortion. Abortion is not an issue on you know, funny they talk about how bad abortion is and to fight for it. There's only abortion referendums on ten ballots ten states this year. But besides that, his comments about if it were up to me, you wouldn't be allowed to have an abortion for anything, regardless of the you know, the mother's help rate or incest. No funny thing is the story came out about a month ago he and his wife had an abortion back years such and such, and that right there. Immediately turned me off on him. You know, abortion for me, but not for thee I thought that was a little hypocritical.
Speaker 3: And that's when I wrote, that's typical conservity mental.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if hypocrisy is your red line, I mean, you know, I'm very sorry because you can't support hardly anybody. I mean, these guys.
Speaker 2: But that's been one of the proverbial lives that's been put out by the left on this. They have been running ads and making statements about national abortion bans and this and that. Let's look at the problem in its context. There's only referendums in ten states regarding abortion, and most of them have to do with either making it a part of the constitution that a woman has a right to have it in that state, or there's some restriction on how many weeks is to cut off for an abortion. Now, those are legitimate issues that need to be settled from the states, and that's what the federal court did when they overturned Roe v.
Speaker 1: Wade.
Speaker 2: They said, look, this is not counting for in the institution. The federal government is not in the business. It's a state issue. We're sending it back to the states. But they've been running on this Trump is going to have a nationwide abortion ban. He has said he has no intention of doing that and has pointed out that the courts have said it's not a federal decision to be made, is to be made by the states, and not one of these major media outlets have pointed that fact out. They should have way back at the beginning of the debate, brought up abortion and then said, Okay, let's settle it. You can't have a national abortion ban unless Congress makes a law. Trump can't do it, So let's get that off the table. It's a state's issue and that's something that you need to decide within your states. And I wish, I wish some of these media companies would just get the crap off the table at the beginning of this damn thing so that they can discuss issues if the candidate will to discuss issues. And as we've seen with errors, do you avoids answering any question about anything?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I mean, what what can I say anymore? I'm I'm I'm exhausted from from that whole discussion because it's it's a non discussion, it's a.
Speaker 2: Major nationwide and it's affecting a lot of these boats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the the effective situation in a lot of places is even without a direct ban, you've got a non existent ability to access it. So you know, it is what it is. People don't want it this way. They need to get out and put the referendums out there and get it to be on the state ballots. It's that simple, exactly, you know. But either they do it or they don't do it. It's it's you know, up to each each individual place. And you know, again, this is not something that we're going to be able to answer nationally, and quite honestly, in different locations, people have different ideas about this.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, and that's the way it was the design, right.
Speaker 4: I'd like to know where.
Speaker 3: I'd like to know where, Chuck, I want to point something out real quick because I'm gonna try to jump over here on Billy Ray's deal if you say, if they got started and I'll be back sure. But but you know here back in twenty twenty two, big red state Kansas, you know those out there waving that flag, you know, like some of the bitch and you know they failed the boat in abortion band and the one to me that basically said, it's over with. And you know, I'm pro wife and I'm not trying to be like one of these pro gun thuds and put the bud in there. But yeah, if I was king, it would be mothers, you know why, And that would you know, be somebody that you know was twelve or thirteen years older, younger, you know, straight up you know, provable rape, incest, things like that. But when Ram Paul got nine hundred some thousand boats in Kentucky and the abortion vand only got six hundred some thousand boats, well that told me there's a lot more people conning in the red state utopia Kentucky than they was serving when it comes to abortion, and it's over with. Fat read If somebody wants to stand here and you know say what everybody, I probably sit here in amen, you know, on it. But put that in there. Put that in there that when you get in the ballot box with people, they're going to do something totally different than what they're out saying at church and on social media.
Speaker 2: And it's an example. Look what Robinson could have done to be or his situation if he had just said, my personal views on abortion are not debated here the legislature is gonna determine and if you want to change what North Carolina has as a policy, then you're gonna have to get the legislature to do it. And he could have left it at that and not had the blowback from somebody coming back and saying, well, you're saying nobody should have one, and you took advantage of it. You know when it comes to some like abortion. Yeah, all politicians are hypocrits. I understand that and that, but that was my line with Robinson specifically, you're gonna sit up there and say nobody should get one, but you took advantage of it. Just shut up and said down, keep your personal thoughts to the world. Can't separate the personal from the political, and in your office. You should not have a position as a lieutenant governor on abortion in the state because that's left up to the legislature. He could have saved himself all lot of grief, but he shot himself in the foot.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm saying. He just what I said goes hand in hand with what you're saying. They say one thing in public, and when they get inside you know that, you know, the boating room or the ballot box. They're going to do something totally different. It's the same way I say this, and I catch you guys in a bit, keep an eye out for h me and shut. But it's the same way. Like he's forty some fifty some year old women that now that's running around here. Every time that they get mad after you know, daughter's boyfriend that just you know that they know they've been saying on for six months or a year or so, and they just a little bit over, you know, like he's sixteen or seventeen and he's a little bit over eighteen or whatever. It's all about, Oh my god, he's desecrated my daughter. And this is some of the same people. And I know some in my area, the exact same ones that was, you know, living with shocked up well vaiting okay, twenty five and thirty some year old man, well I was six but mouse, oh, oh my god, you know, I mean, little shit. It's this hypocrisy is out of the mouster.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what, Harlan, Yeah, you go ahead, join Billy Ray over there. Let us know what's happening with with that over there. Come back and report to us. And by the time you get back over here, there might be some more results to report. Okay, okay, all right, so Harlan, thanks for calling in, b Pete. I say we take a quick break because we're not going to get too many of them tonight. I mean, we're already almost an hour in, believe it or not, and uh, I want to take a little break and get it. Get myself another drink if you don't mind, and uh, maybe get some more callers on the line. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call. Three five two seven five zero one six. We're gonna keep tracking this and I'm not sure how long we're gonna stay live, but what the hell, let's do it for as long as this is interesting, I guess. And UH looks to me like it might close out with a quick ready for this expression out of my mouth red wave, because that's what it looks like to me on the map so far. Maybe you're seeing something different. Let us know. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six The Tuesday Night Election Special with myself.
Speaker 6: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swants, oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 7: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them.
Speaker 1: Using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 9: Yo, This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 1: Dot Com radio network.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, call it about the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 10: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 10: But okayal on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a.
Speaker 4: Real effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Flame.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at K I A S J F K at A O L dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker, in her own words.
Speaker 10: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 6: Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Let him know, let him know, let her know.
Speaker 1: You got to let them know. I'm bringing all shot.
Speaker 11: I can tear rots in the burn light at the drag show.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing all shadow.
Speaker 12: I can tear rots the burn light at the dry shows. But more, we just met that the world's worst professional provocatur hit them like it's two thousand something, and Becket's back on tour.
Speaker 11: You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into your enemies.
Speaker 13: I'm go some of these stand with some actasy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy, picked.
Speaker 12: It up once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be. I used to roll with the jack did she would give me a left timpers.
Speaker 1: And literacy, I mean literally, I figure I the letter. We all want chances. We to separate stances, to.
Speaker 14: Learn the let it go we learned and let it go.
Speaker 1: Oh it take.
Speaker 13: I think it's okay to have a couple of heroes.
Speaker 1: It's okay if fair flaws.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't have stayed sober with our sand trip to zero. I'm talking to Chris Grays on the pod.
Speaker 1: I'm not lady.
Speaker 11: He's talking to Charlie Robinson on the pods.
Speaker 1: The people he influenced, influence age work to Chuck o'chelly.
Speaker 14: Sorry, I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you those beats. But we the people's influence like drops of water in the sea.
Speaker 15: And it's sad and so plain to seed that Layton Lea, the powers that beat. They've taken corruption to an incompatibility with regathering. I got no problem with the conspiracy incoming in industry as long as we stay.
Speaker 2: Hard on fact.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: No fallacy go forth with no madness.
Speaker 16: Casually ghosts produced for years stacking up that wise Wolf Gold. Ain't you average, g I'm a bastard with no mask, but the met that had had one long before the Rona Sadduncanny.
Speaker 1: Radio.
Speaker 17: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 18: Revelation through Conversation, Get get ready.
Speaker 1: For the second segment of the Live Ocelli Effect. Here on a Tuesday night, and we are tracking the selection process best we can with the maps, the announcements and everything else. Uh, but we'd love to hear from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Call in, let us know what you're seeing, let us know what you'd like to report and tell us how it's turning out in your neck of the woods or what it is you're picking up nationally. Gotta tell you, I'm looking at a map that is very, very red, and feeling like my prediction that Trump was gonna take this is fairly certain, even though it looks a little closer. Uh. Taking a look at the electoral College estimate from the AP At the moment, Trump has one hundred and twenty and Harris as ninety nine. But it's weird because only really the northeast and a couple of splatters of blue throughout the country. The entire southeastern quadrant from Texas to the Ocean is all red and pink, lots of red and pink moving just slightly north of there. But then when you get into the hardcore, you're northeast, Okay, Delaware all the way up to Maine. Yeah, there, you've got a lot of blue, and Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado. That rounds out all of your blue. Everything else turning red, including the Dakota's, Minnesota, I mean, please Wyoming red and curiously, for a while there, Louisiana, even though there was zero percent of the vote counted. They declared it for red before they said any of the vote was counted. Now with two percent, they're still counting it red red Red Trump with thirty two thousand counted so far and Harris with ten thousand counted so far, with two percent of the votes counted in the state of Louisiana. But it's solidly red anyway. Who knows what's going on where you are in California is another wild card, I'm sure, But do we all expect that to go blue? Maybe? BP? What's on your mind?
Speaker 2: New York Times just updated They've got one thirty seven for Trump versus Farris at ninety nine. You know, we were talking about the those three odd states. Nebraska has three electoral votes that they can give out independent of each other. Maine has two. So we're waiting on there's only one percent reported in Maine. No, yeah, one percent in Maine has been counted. They've not called it either way yet. So the New York Times pretty much had your numbers until they just updated. Trump's at one thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're a little behind, but they're more conservative and they make their declarations a lot more solid. You know, they don't give you the pink state. They give you it's either red or it's got lines on it because they're working on it over there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hot air is showing Trump at one hundred and ninety four electoral votes in Harris at ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See the New York The New York Post map, which is base on AP numbers, is a little more colorful and has more votes counted according to what it is. They're reporting a little bit ahead of the New York Times. But eh, I don't know. The New York Times one. It's interesting. That's the one that I've watched the past couple of cycles, the past couple of cycles where I paid attention to the election, and that's the one that I kept track of. That's the miraculous one that had a weird scale on it, like a little arrow, which was funny in twenty sixteen. I don't know if you remember this. Did you watch the New York Times site in twenty sixteen, be pete, no, No, Well here's the funny thing, like they had this likely who's going to win kind of arrow right like a meter and the thing was.
Speaker 2: Practically that of the live forecast. Yeah, margin Bike County and the shift from twenty twenty either red or blue.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, the funny thing is it's on here. Let me see, I gotta find that if they got that, oh there it is, yes chance, yeah, okay, the Electoral College estimates and they show this, Okay, but this is conservative. It's like, it's still it's in the range of showing that Trump is the likely winner, but it's not all the way there. Right, it shows the electoral estimate is two eighty one to two fifty seven right now, right, which is not bad. Gives Trump the victory, but not by a whole lot. But anyway, in twenty sixteen, what they were showing is that, like Hillary Clinton was, it was pinned almost all the way over to the left right when they started the night on the New York Times and they put it out there and people were watching it, and I started watching it, and if you remember back then, people were making jokes of like, is Trump trying to throw the election? Saturday Night Live did a whole skits of Hillary Clinton going thanks to Donald Trump for my victory. I mean, like it was a whole thing. That was the attitude in the mainstream media that he had done so badly that he was of course gonna lose, and the Times had this pinned all the way to the left. And as I'm talking to JP Satilly in the seven to eight, No, eight, nine to ten o'clock hour that night, we start talking and it was pinned on that Hillary side, and as we talked, the meter just slowly shifted over and it pinned all the way to the Trump side, something like ninety nine percent. He's the winner. By the time JP and I were done talking, and I watched that in disbelief, Like how it wasn't because I wanted Hillary to win. It was because I couldn't believe how badly their stupid you know, forecaster was like, how bad is it? I mean, if you're off by a little bit, I get it. You know, maybe people didn't tell the truth, maybe the exit polls didn't match, blah blah blah. But I mean to go from practically like ninety nine percent forecast to not only no, but ninety nine percent in the other direction in the case, in the space of an hour, was like, Oh my god, I can't believe I'm watching this happen.
Speaker 2: And to my understanding, I'm dated again. They got Trump up one ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here you go one seventy seven to ninety nine on on that site. That's right. Let's see, this is the Times yep. And if we go back to the one that I was following, they have them at YEP, the same number, one seventy seven to ninety nine.
Speaker 4: You see.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they're using AP numbers.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, they're using AP numbers at the post, but what does the Time say they're using let's.
Speaker 2: See, Well, I don't know, I didn't see. Let me go back and don't have a disclaimer. Let me look at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you scroll it, when you scroll down past, that's where you see the sphedometer in the range of estimates. They're estimating Trump to eighty one, heris to fifty seven. That's not bad, you know, for when we'll take it.
Speaker 1: But it's not this horrendous like, you know, give Trump three hundred like it was literally like they were deciding that Hillary was going to have you know, three hundred something like that.
Speaker 2: That was a weird election because the polls. Nate Silver came out and was talking about how much they were fudging the polls on that one if they had really put out what the polls were saying, they would have had Hillary even higher. It would have been a landslide. And because that's when Trump started the Okay, Republicans for the primary, you need to go and register as a Democrat and put Hillary in place, and then as the election comes you switch back to Republican and vote for Trump. That's how you can rig it. And so it was funny that you know these stories going out that people were doing that, because that's the way it is here. I'm unaffiliated, so when it comes to the primary, I have to pick a side. I can't vote in one or the other. I have to pick either Republican or Democrat to vote in the primary. But when it comes to election, unaffiliated, I vote wherever you want. So I thought, you know, I wonder how much influences Ian had on trying to get people to get Hillary in a position to lose.
Speaker 1: See, I registered there as a Libertarian, and I don't recall that I had an opportunity to vote in a primary because.
Speaker 2: You usually only had one candidate. You didn't have a primary for the Libertarian.
Speaker 1: Party, right. So, but the thing is, I don't think I could have like jumped parties even and I couldn't, no.
Speaker 2: Matter if you're registered, no matter how you're registered. When it comes to I'm for the primary, you can go and declare. Like if I want to pick the worst Democrat to run against the guy that I want as a Republican, I can go in the primary and say I'm declaring Democrat. They give me a Democrat ballot and I vote for that. Sorry, guy, I fill it out for Democrats submitted. But when it comes election time, it doesn't matter. You just say signed the seat and vote any way you want. So it's kind of it's weird here, you know the independence or the Here we're unaffiliated, We're not in. They have an Independence party, they have a Green Party, they have the Libertarian party. Cornell West, I forget which party he ran on, Freedom Party or something. But being unaffiliated, we have to make a choice for the primary. Right, See, you could have done as a libertarian in the primary. You would just have to declare, and then when it came vote time, you just vote any way you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see in New Jersey and do that.
Speaker 2: You guys have straight ticket voting down there where you can vote for all Republicans or they outlawed it for federal elections. Mostly you have to vote for the president, but used to you could get after the presidential choice, you could vote straight Republicans or straight Democrats. We did away with that. You have to fill out each each individual contest if you want to vote in that context.
Speaker 1: Well, frankly, I've never cast a vote here, so I don't know. And I don't have a proper government papers to register to vote. So this is what my problem is. I have a snap foot air at the moment, so I can't register to vote in Georgia.
Speaker 2: They won't let you show a power bill or a water bill, show them that you do live there, that you're a resident.
Speaker 1: Not enough points, yeah, not enough points. And my North Carolina ID is expired. And also it was illegible. But I showed you my North Carolina idea. You saw what shape it's in. You can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I would do. I would try to go and renew that online, because it's just an idea, it's not a driver's license or anything. Yeah, I would do it online. Don't tell them where you're living, just tell them where to mail it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they gave me some trouble about they would only mail it to the to the initial address, though, I think.
Speaker 2: So if you're working out of state, I think they have to make arrangements for it because you need that ID for certain things. I'll look into that for you and see if you can do that.
Speaker 1: If you can, I mean legible one.
Speaker 2: If you get one that's legible, then you can use that as proof of ID to get your Georgia stuff.
Speaker 1: Well I should be able to, yeah, yeah, but yeah, that's my problem. Well, anyways, here we are watching this and let's see what's the latest update. Do we have any changes?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 1: One seventy seven to ninety nine according to my map, my main map, although I got to tell you it's a lot of red, so you know, although, hey, what is that new Mexico now in the blue column. That's new. It's not solid blue yet though, so they haven't declared it. But you see, they got these things. Some of them are pink and some of them are red red. As you know, we've declared it pink is it's on its way to be in that and so far Virginia and North Carolina have switched from blue to pink. Georgia has gone from not being declared to pink. Let's see, everything else has pretty much stayed the course. Well, wait a minute, Maine.
Speaker 2: I'm showing Virginia as a one map. It's showing as blue. Well, is so in Virginia as blue? Real clear politics has got it leaning red.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks to me like Maine has flipped. Yeah, Maine has now flipped to pink from its former blue. Yes, really that's interesting with about Let's see, and there's something that's close. Trump is at fifty point eight percent and Kamala at forty seven point two percent currently with two percent of the vote counted. But it has flipped to pink on the AP map. So there you go. It broke up that solid set of blue up there in the northeast.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that there's gonna this is your red wave.
Speaker 2: Now, you know the wisconsint leaning red.
Speaker 1: Let's see Wisconsin, yes, pink, Michigan is leaning leaning blue. Michigan is leaning blue. Wisconsin and it's leaning pink or you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Colorado is leaning blue.
Speaker 1: Colorado leaning blue. Kansas leading blue, New Mexico blue, Missouri blue.
Speaker 2: I got Kansas is red on hot air. Yeh's Kansas is solid red.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got Kansas is blue. Still, let's see what is it?
Speaker 2: Let me refresh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do that. Let's see what the Time shows. The Times does not have Kansas listed.
Speaker 2: They're still Yeah, they got the voting.
Speaker 1: It's not leaning either way percentage. Let's see how much of the vote has counted. Very like they've got it likely as red though Kansas on the New York Times site, and it's likely blue on the site I'm showing.
Speaker 2: It is just still gray.
Speaker 1: But if you look at it, if you a mouse over that, it says very likely are If you look in the upper left corner. Once your mouse on Kansas, you see that.
Speaker 2: Well, not all my Times map. They're still showing it that. Now it's got to update. It'll show you how much percent of the vote is in, but it won't let me scroll down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I put my cursor on it, then a thing pops up in the upper right hand corner that says, very likely are.
Speaker 2: New York Times. Yep, Okay, mine hasn't loaded. Get because I'm like getting the pop ups. They give it a few minutes. I just refreshed it, no problem. And the where do you get real clear politics or what are they showing.
Speaker 1: Forty percent of votes in it says, by the way, on Kansas, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're showing its red, real clear politics, but they're not showing They haven't updated Maine yet. They're showing still fifty percent towards Harris, forty seven towards Trump with only three percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: Well, my New York Times now shows him as gray and still likely blue on the New York Times. But the New York Post has it at pink. So it's on its way to red according to the Post. Say little little deviations here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got let's see hot areas showing Maine is leaning red. Of course, Bernie took Vermont in the Senate race. Let's see. Let me go back to the president. Yeah, it's still blacked out on President. It's leaning, but they haven't said it's way. That's because they've got the multiple votes. The multiple I've got two electoral votes. They can split them.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: You're saying, who is showing New Mexico.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see New Mexico is ap estimate on the New York Post map. The ap estimate shows it as likely blue.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was blue last year too.
Speaker 1: Let's see what the Times shows over here. The Times on New Mexico also shows it leaning blue. So that's where that's at. Let's see we got any more callers. Three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. That's the number to call. And I think Jimmy James didn't hear that we were doing a live show, because that's why he hasn't called in yet. Either that or he is just, uh, you know, too busy. I was gonna say something rude being happy. He should be being happy with his mountain dew right about now if he's looking at any of these maps. Okay, so let's let's Seeah, we'll be we'll be clean about it and say he's he's awfully happy with a bottle of mountain dew. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, we definitely have a change in the Senate. It's gonna be Republican, the lads they're calling it's the same.
Speaker 1: We have a new Senate and we haven't even gotten to the last third of the map here on the continental US.
Speaker 2: Now, well, we only had to pick up one to take control. I think we're up to now. It's interesting how all these sites have all these different numbers. You know, the statisticians are making overtime right now.
Speaker 1: This is interesting. Okay, Maine is showing one of its District one in Maine and District two in Maine. Each one has different affiliation here one of the one of them's pink, one of them is blue. And then when you go to Nebraska District one, District two, District three, well two of them are blue and one of them is red. So there you go. But that's where they don't have to give winner take all to the electoral votes in those states. Okay, I'm keeping track of us and trying to do it live, you know, not saying I'm expert on this, but just trying to keep track of it. This is interesting to watch it develop in real time.
Speaker 2: Make it called early, I don't know. I think it's going to take provisional ballots and everything for the next two days coming in and they've got like, what is it, seven days for everybody to certify on their canvases and then it goes to to the government to do their deal. But this one might get called early. Some people are saying, oh, I'm gonna be up till the middle of the night. Well, we know how California, Oregon, and Washington is gonna go Nevada is the one. It's up for grabs, Arizona is up for grabs. The rest of them, they pretty much know how it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: See. I think Arizona's gotta go red.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They went blue last time and that's what caused all the problems out there in the court. So Kerry Leek some interviews she was doing today, they seem to think that they've got it locked, that they think it'll do.
Speaker 1: Well. I think it's going red, and honestly, I think it's going to be a bigger margin than anybody estimated that Trump is going to win this by, so his whole thing is going to be even though they tried to steal it, we overwhelmed them. That's what it'll be.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hot Air is.
Speaker 2: Showing it at two ten for Trump ninety five Harris, Well.
Speaker 1: There you go. I got a little behind that. Now. One seventy eight to ninety nine is where I'm at, And that's on the New York Times, And if I go over to the Post, they've got it at same numbers. Though one seventy eight to ninety nine, Well.
Speaker 2: She broke one hundred on the Real Clear politics. They're showing Trump dance at one ninety three and Harris walts at one twelve.
Speaker 1: There you have it anyway blue.
Speaker 2: They're not showing New Mexico yet. Wyoming has gone red, and they're showing Nebraska all red. They have not put anything up there for Maine yet. That's kind of surprising.
Speaker 1: Not for Maine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing form May yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see Maine, I had it was leaning blue. Now it's leaning red. And the funny thing is we've got the two different places are showing one going blue and one going red.
Speaker 2: It kind of happened.
Speaker 1: And look at the number of the different numbers though, because okay, in the one that's going blue, it's twenty seven hundred to fourteen forty nine, okay, and that's Harris leading, and you go to the red one and it's five two hundred twenty seven to three thy three hundred and sixty five. So yeah, like in the lower vote area, Kamala has a bigger percentage lead than Trump does in the other one, but he's got more votes.
Speaker 2: So right now, uh yeah, the the I'm looking at, uh, this is hot air. They're showing Kamala Anna Harris are tied at fifty percent. They're just starting to show counties showing up on their map, and you can click on eas County and get your I would assume the areas around Augusta and Portland are going blue. I assume, but you know, you never know. When you've got a state like that, they can split their votes. It makes it interesting. Those odd little ones and twos you don't think make much of a difference, but they could add up and taking Nebraska, that's three mains, that's five just between. That could be scattered anywhere.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: See what the Times is showing. They're still at one seventy seven Trump ninety nine. Here's yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Have one more than that, one seventy eight to ninety nine on the post.
Speaker 2: One of those main numbers.
Speaker 1: Probably one seventy eight to ninety nine is what I get on the New York Times now too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, only one of my Times is not updating, and I can't do the hover, which is strange. Usually stuff on the New York Times behind a paywall, but they've opened up their election page for everybody. Yeah, okay, now they're showing Nebraska three went red. They still haven't shown anything from me yet.
Speaker 1: Well, it's there, it's coming up, and we'll hear about it soon. Anyways, three one nine five two seven five zero one six if you want to join us on the phone line. I got all open lines.
Speaker 2: Just for the update, to see what CBS is showing.
Speaker 1: You know, I haven't looked at CBS today at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to look at them on TV just to see how they were going to push this hide a feeling they were going to start showing sewing things when it was advantageous to Paris.
Speaker 1: I can go get a CBS feed out Virginia.
Speaker 2: Now they're they're sowing Virginia is going Trump, So.
Speaker 1: I can go get a CBS feed.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm watching it on TV now because.
Speaker 1: They got I mean, you know, look, each of them has a feed for watching things. Even PBS has the vote. Twenty twenty four Election coverage News Nation decision to ask twenty four special election coverage News Nation, you want me to grab any of those it up and just see what they're saying or what you.
Speaker 2: Can I mean I was a well, you know, yeah, you can run and feed you one. Yeah, put them up there. Let's see what the other people are saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what do you want? You want Fox? You want CBS, NBC or News Nation.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let's go there and see what they got.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see apparently.
Speaker 2: On CBS Trump won sixty two. Harris sixty two.
Speaker 1: Yikes, Chris Cuomo is apparently doing the coverage on News Nations. So let's see what we got there.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, go somewhere else. I don't want to listen to that gas bag.
Speaker 1: Well hang on, let's see what he does. I see, Yeah, h one, I called it for North Carolina.
Speaker 2: True, I'm sorry Trump?
Speaker 1: What Yeah, there you go? Sorry about that? Bury the lead, Brian, wait to bury the lead. We're gonna work on that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we'll see how this goes here. But uh but yeah, I think they're gonna get excited here in a little bit when word starts to spread around. I I think they're optimistic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 19: Trump has been here every day leading up to the election, which is interesting. You had three rallies in North Carolina over the weekend. You had a big rally yesterday at rally and our rally that I was at, So I think people felt good about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I had spend like a tongue twister for the last couple.
Speaker 1: Of HQ projects. Trump's win, Trump wins North Carolina? Is the graph very.
Speaker 2: Excited here soon when word starts to see you?
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know between Trump and for the last fourteen days, fourteen events.
Speaker 1: All right, well, anyway, that's the big announcement on News Nation.
Speaker 2: Is what Fox has got. So let's go to something, go to MSNBC. I want to watch I want to hear him cry.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's see Fox democracy now or something? What is this Fox democracy? What are they calling this democracy? Twenty twenty four Election night, Here we.
Speaker 20: Go percent for Harris.
Speaker 21: Another question we put to voters about their most important issue and what they believe he is the most important issue facing the country today. Forty percent said it was about the economy and jobs for them. You break that down by candidate and you'll see they support Donald Trump. But it is close, and we saw this getting closer as we got towards election day.
Speaker 20: Harris did try to close the gap on the economy.
Speaker 21: Okay, but six out of ten voters support Donald Trump if their biggest concern is the economy and jobs. When it comes to immigration, he has the overwhelming support of those voters. They see him best fit to fix the immigration problem in this country.
Speaker 20: Nine out of ten voters said.
Speaker 21: So when you get to the third most important issue out there, abortion, the overwhelming amount of support then goes to Kamala Harris eighty five percent to Donald Trump's fourteen percent. Now, guys, with the polls closed in Pennsylvania up for grabs.
Speaker 1: And this is Fox, remember, But anyway.
Speaker 21: About what we're seeing as far as some of those key voting days, the number one issues in the community type, we've.
Speaker 20: Becalked to a lot of voters.
Speaker 21: We are looking at the data, and before I break it down by gender, I just want to show you what we're seeing here. Okay, more, suppose from the suburban voter in PA.
Speaker 20: Goes to Kamala Harrison Trump.
Speaker 21: However, Biden led by ten points in this state with a suburban voter, this is a smaller margin that she's leading by over Donald Trump. With that, this is obviously about a six point margin. Now, if I break this down by gender and community type and we look at the suburban female vote, this is a really interesting story. This is almost identical to what we saw back in twenty twenty, just four years ago. These are some of the trends that we're seeing. We're going to have a lot more data as we dig it.
Speaker 1: Fifty six to forty two on suburban women prahaers.
Speaker 22: Really fascinating stuff. The granularity of data is really quite amazing.
Speaker 23: In the meantime, in the Maryland Centi race, we've got a call. The Fox News Decision desk can now project that Democratic County Executive Angela also broke will defe had former Republican Governor Larry Hogan, And that was one that Republicans really hoped they might have a chance at, but a long shot.
Speaker 22: Ogier there, he had no change aujority balance of power right now, a majority is fifty one Republicans projected to have forty seven seats for Democrats thirty eight. There were thirty four seats up for reelection this year. Typically it's thirty three, but then there's always one year where it's thirty four.
Speaker 1: All right, So Fox's current projection shows forty seven Republicans and thirty eight Democrats so far in the in the Senate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at Georgia was camp up for re election this year.
Speaker 1: No, let's see here. Oh, did you want NBC next or did you want me to find MSNBC or something.
Speaker 2: Msn that's where the real tears fall.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see if I can find MSNBC. I think I can on here, there's c NBC. Come on, where's the MSNBC. I know I got it on here a.
Speaker 2: Good old c NBC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's different. Come on, I know I got MSNBC here somewhere. Come on, where are you? That's no, no, sorry, I don't usually use this when I'm on air, but screw it, I can do it, so why not? Oh, here we go Decision twenty twenty four on MSNBC. Rachel Maddow is hosting that.
Speaker 2: Which is breaking out the clean edge yet. So it's calling Lawrence ol donald and we'll do any other rulease that results for their panels ultimately at Lawrence o'donald, and of course you know are steam Rachel?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 24: So you had threats against yourself in twenty twenty out of police detail.
Speaker 1: What's the nature of that? Now?
Speaker 24: Any threats against you or your fellow commissioners.
Speaker 2: We're keeping an eye on and the threat environment.
Speaker 24: We don't have anything specific at the moment, but it's definitely possible.
Speaker 1: We're glad to hear it.
Speaker 24: Okay, Commissioner set blue sign.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 24: I'll let you go back inside. I really appreciate it. Thank you, Thank you very much, Rachel. So that is the city commission I'm going to show you just as he walks in, this is the ballot processing and tabulation center. It'll be the one chance we have to actually look inside because we're not allowed inside here tonight. But this is where the votes are being tabulated right now in Philadelphia, and they're going to pushes out here because we're not supposed to go inside.
Speaker 1: Rachel, I'll send it by to you. Jacob.
Speaker 25: That was very intrepid following up towards that slightly open door and getting everything you could from that momentary, momentary peek inside. We count on you for that, Jacob. Much appreciate it. And good on the commissioner obviously. Good on Christier blues sign for getting out ahead of this information about that Trump himself is trying to spread to try to intimidate people out of voting in Pennsylvania. We've got a couple of updates for you in terms of how things are going. NBC News has made projection in the presidential race in the Great State of Illinois. Democratic candidate Vice President Kamala Harris has won the presidential contest in Illinois. Right now, this is the route to seventy. Trump at one hundred and sixty eight electoral votes, Harris at eighty one. I've also got an update for you on a couple of ballot measures. First, I think we can talk about Maryland.
Speaker 1: I'm not really all that interested in the ballot measures, but there's this is the way things are standing. Okay, she's not freaking out yet, BPTE, No.
Speaker 8: Not yet.
Speaker 2: And she gets in that little slight about Trump. You know, that's something I noticed about NDR and a lot of these places when they talk about the election and they talk about one candidate the other, there's one candidate they do not hesitate to slide in. He's a convicted sell in. He went to court and all the courts said there was no evidence of this. It is just amazing the bull crap that's thrown out there. It is so easily debunked on both sides of this interesting story. You know, every election, you hear Republicans are going to get rid of Social Security and the Democrats are going to save it. A little unknown story that I read just a couple of days ago. You know, every year in October they have open enrollment for your Medicare plans and that work. That's when we have to choose our health insurance plans and that for the following year. Well, unbeknownst to a lot of people, the current administration under there what was it the Inflation Reduction Act when they went and did a bunch of stuff that didn't have a thing to do with inflation. One of the things that they did is they made a deal with these insurance companies socials are. Medicare was going to go up on the costs of premiums in October. Now we've gone through a whole month of you know, its open season, is now time to choose your plans. They were being subsidized on the cost of their premiums, and after this election, they're going to go up. And a lot of seniors that rely on Medicare don't realize that, and they're going to find out here in a couple of weeks how bad the prices are getting jacked. And it kills me that we've had months of politicking going on and that's been something old. We're going to save Medicare. We're going to save SOULI security. No, you just put an increase on them that you hid by subsidizing these payments that are getting ready to go away. And people are really going to be in for a shock when some of their premiums go up one hundred and seventeen percent. So just wait, that's going to be a story coming along. We're going to find out that that Inflation Reduction Act did a lot of things that are going to cost a lot of seniors on fixed income, poor people that depend on medicaire to get ready to get jacked, and they don't know it. And it's going to be a big surprise. We'll be talking about it in a couple of months. FUS.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. So we got another caller, and I want to bring them on and see what it is they're observing. So nine one six, Hey, there you are.
Speaker 4: It's Danny. It's Danny.
Speaker 1: Danny.
Speaker 4: I'm on my way to work, so I won't be staying very long, but I just got I'm going to work. So what's what's happening with the election?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, so you're just catching us right now as it stands, best numbers I could give you is that Trump is leading one seventy eight to ninety nine in the electoral College. And we've been going through the different states and what's happening. But that's the way it looks right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The only observation out here in northern California is that drove by one of the point. But there's a lot been a lot of room voting. But one of the particular pulling places a church that's always hill presidential lunch. There was there was a line which I I don't ever remember seeing a line. I mean, I've seen it busy, but never a line outside the door, which I think California is really in play with the electoral college. I mean, it's it's pretty much gonna be a safe state for for errors.
Speaker 1: Okay, check this out real fast, Danny. I just want to point something out. Pennsylvania, Okay, h North Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia have now all gone to toss up or they're switching as the votes are being counted. Okay, so they were all of them except Pennsylvania was blue. The other three I just mentioned, we're all looking red. Some of them are still leaning red or pink at this point. But they've all gone or into the toss up area on the New York Times site where they're gray slight gray lines through them. Okay, the New York Post still showing them exactly the same as they did before, where those three states are in that pink area, and Pennsylvania is still leaning blue, but it is getting tighter. So I'm just telling you there are possibilities that some of these things are going to toss back over that are not.
Speaker 2: Fully the hot area is shown, Virginia is blue the whole time. They're showing Pennsylvania leaning blue, Georgia leaning red, and they've still got North Carolina solid read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now, there's okay, yeah, it's switching around a little bit. But you know what's funny is under Pennsylvania it's the only one that literally says toss up. That's how close it is. On Let's see the New York Times site. If you mouse over it, it says toss up instead of you know, leaning blue or leaning red. So just letting you know that. But if I go back over to the post, the post has it still leaning blue, and that's from the ap number that New York.
Speaker 2: Times they're stilling toss up and they still got they got Harris ahead by five percent. Yeah, but they're still calling me the toss.
Speaker 1: Up, right. So, Danny, outside of the fact that you've seen a long line in California, what else do you know? Have you heard from anybody else anywhere else?
Speaker 4: The only thing is is I just briefly as I got up to go to work, I briefly looked at just the news and I think it was an app Was there some bomb threats to places?
Speaker 1: Is that understand in Georgia?
Speaker 4: I didn't in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Really in Georgia, bomb a bunch of them, and they were all over the place. A lot of them were up in ready for this. In the more blue part of the state. They were bomb threats. Yeah, pretty much in the blue areas, but uh, not exclusively in the blue areas. They were like all over the place, and they slowed down a couple of processes here in Georgia. Otherwise I think we'd have more of the boats counted right now. According to the AP, seventy seven percent of the boats have been counted. But they were trying to do it faster here this time, and it probably would be done if it wasn't for those delays, just telling.
Speaker 2: You because didn't they didn't. They decide to keep some precincts open a couple hours.
Speaker 1: To try and deal with the fact that they had to temporarily shut down for the bomb threats. Yeah, yeah, that's my understanding. And that's in the Savannah and Atlanta outskirts. So I don't know, you know, I don't know minute by minute what's happening there, but I know because of those delays, they kind of said, well, we got to leave it open a little longer because we actually had to evacuate people temporarily. And yeah, so that's actually happened here in Georgia. That's true.
Speaker 4: That's really sad. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think we're the only state where rob threats. I think we're the only state where bomb threats were called in so far, you know, so you know, welcome to Georgia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, Yeah. I got a question for BP the I guess the governor's race, the ex Leugenic governor. The the names of skates and I think one's Stein and which the other one Rob Robinson? Is that is that yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've declared they've declared Stein a winner by double digits.
Speaker 4: Do you think that will effect on the national vote.
Speaker 2: No, not really. I mean because we've had a Democrat governor. It's very rare that you get a Republican governor. Who stated, North Carolina that's why they call us such a weird state. We will elect Democrats to governor, but yet we elect two Republican senators and a majority of the House. Now, the state legislature has been controlled by Republicans for about the past ten years. They've made a lot of changes that have kind of ticked off, and they did some redistricting which made some of these democrat areas more competitive. But in North Carolina, you're the four largest municipalities almost always go Democrat. We always end up with a Democrat governor. Even when we elected Pat McCrory, it was like electing a Democrat governor, even though he was a Republican. I'll never understand how that happened.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you now that I'm thinking Pennsylvania might wind up too close to call. If it keeps getting ticked up this way, that might happen.
Speaker 2: It was going to be one of the closest ones in Pennsylvania. They've always said it's going to come down to the last minute there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's looking that way. And right now Harris has about a eighty thousand vote lead according to what I can see, which you know is not much in Pennsylvania. Let's be hop last year.
Speaker 2: I think what I've heard about.
Speaker 1: What's that, Danny, But what I've always.
Speaker 4: Heard about Pennsylvania is to look at Erie County. I don't know, I know, but what is Erie County? That they say what Erie County is? Where that's been traditionally the way Pennsylvania goes Erie. That's what I've heard. I'm not I'm not familiar with Pennsylvania politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what it is is that look in the it kind of goes like this, where Eerie is is exactly. It's good representative of the state as a whole. Some of these other high concentrations, like you're over by Philadelphia, it's more of a blue area. You go further west, you go into the Pittsburgh area, it's more of a red area. Right. So the thing is is somewhere in between there you have a good representation of what the whole state is. And I think Erie is that is that representative. That pretty much if Erie goes a certain way, that's the way the state will end up balancing out. I think that's that's what the deal is there. So you're you're right, we should probably check Erie County and see where they're at.
Speaker 2: Just to further answer Danny on his earlier question, Josh Stein won so far with fifty three point eight. Robinson only had forty one point five, So you're looking at a twelve point three difference at which was kind of predicted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense because I kind of heard that he was kind of off the rail.
Speaker 2: He was, well, it's going to be difficult, and he had some bad news break about three weeks starting before the election, and it just went downhill from there. He was trolling about seven points until all this came out, and in polls he was down twenty percent. But here we see in the vote so far, he's, you know, Stein's beating him by about twelve almost thirteen percent. So he was expected, but then again it was North Carolina, right.
Speaker 1: The Erie County PA website is apparently experiencing high traffic at the moment, just so everybody knows. Okay, So I wonder why I'm checking it trying to get the results myself from them directly on the government website, and it is slow, slow, slow, and uh yeah, I got a message here that says, hey, look sorry, but we're having big high traffic acts to the lay's election results. By okay, Yeah, it's difficult to get these right now. Yep. Let me see what I can do here. Maybe I can go to an alternative site.
Speaker 4: I don't fill alone. I don't fill alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably got you know, fifty news agencies out there trying to refresh that thing, you plus all the pop public and say yeah, go to this family. I'll tell you it's gonna win.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right now. And you know what, here's the funny thing. Some of these secondary sites that usually collect this, that you know, have the entire list of everything that's on the ballot over there, are not reporting any of the results yet, which is funny. I've got a whole bunch of zeros across like say over at you know, Daily Elections and uh yeah, stuff like that. All those other dot coms that track this stuff, they don't have the results yet either, Like they're showing zeros. So we're last couple of years.
Speaker 2: They've been real reluctant to stick their necks out there. I mean, look what happened to you know, look what happened to Fox when they were you know, having to back up and change states right there at the end. Right, So I guess everybody's kind of skittish about wanting to stick their neck out there and declaring the win.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why the New York that's why the New York Times site is lagging behind. I guarantee it because they got hammered a couple of times. It was real. Bit look at this. We got another toss up. Wisconsin is now showing as a toss up on the New York Times site. So you got Pennsylvania and Wisconsin as literal toss ups. According to them for their projections, they got very likely and leans were all over the place. But yeah, those two states they're showing toss up now. Yeah, and I'm just taking all the wonderful.
Speaker 2: Good wonderful will have a definitive end. It's or by midnight.
Speaker 1: The way it looks, I predictably will. I mean, right now, I've got Trump at one eighty eight and Kamala is still at ninety nine on the site that I'm sticking to.
Speaker 2: Uh in five minutes, we're going to have Nevada, Montana, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon closed their polls after that at eleven Washington. I surprised me. Washington goes to eleven PM California, where, yeah, they're gonna be Yeah, eleven pm Eastern Washington and California. It's surprising that the working closes an hour before Washington and California. Yeah, won't be until midnight. Alaska won't be until one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by the time we get to Hawaii and Alaska, it's usually decided.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're only looking at seven elector world flots just between the two, which is surprise that Hawaii has got four in Alaska's got three.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I would have thought it would have been a bigger difference, like Hawaii maybe five and Alaska two.
Speaker 1: Says Hawaii says the polls close at midnight Eastern, and yeah, Alaska closes at one am Eastern.
Speaker 2: So just saying the next thing, ba's Nevada. I've heard that's a toss up and there's a chance that Trump can take it. Montana is iffy from what I've been hearing during the day, it could go either way. Utah usually goes Republican. Idaho, I'm not familiar with Oregon that's definitely going blue.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 4: You more than like the Idaho will no red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking Idaho and uh Montana will go red. Yeah, Utah ought to go red too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you talk to you any results from Nebraska? They have two two place they.
Speaker 1: Votes when Nebraska's got three.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's North Dakota a brak.
Speaker 1: No, Nebraska has got three, got three?
Speaker 2: Right pin has two.
Speaker 1: And right now Nebraska one is likely red, Lebret, Nebraska two is likely blue, and they're calling Nebraska three red. So my understanding is the majority of the Yeah, the majority will go red. That's what it is right there. And the one that's declared red only seventeen percent of the vote has been counted, and the other ones have forty three and thirty three and they're not declared yet. Telling you some of these numbers don't make entire sense. Although Texas is now colored in red, it's not pink anymore and has gone to Trump with sixty five percent of the votes in fifty to forty four percent. That's kind of what we expected. Louisiana at least counted their votes now, uh, sixty six percent for Trump and thirty two for Kamline. Forty six percent of the votes are in. Yeah, they're still so.
Speaker 2: In Pennsylvania, toss up only zero point nine percent, Harrison leave at fifty and trumpet forty nine point one.
Speaker 4: What about the Senate races? Any surprises in the Senate races?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there will be a new Senate. The Republicans have taken a seat from from the Democrats, so it will be a Republican controlled Senate.
Speaker 4: Which she was taken.
Speaker 2: Was one in West Virginia. I forget the guy's name. Let me scroll over.
Speaker 4: To that was that was predictable. What about Texas crew's gonna lose the theater hold on?
Speaker 2: I think I think he's gonna hold on from what I've heard so far, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't look at cruise over there. That's a good question because he's running.
Speaker 2: He's running ahead of Alred fifty two point six percent to Alridge forty five point four with sixty seven percent of the vote in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll he'll hold that. I cannot see text. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Cruise has got a lot. He had a hell of a war chest from what I understand, and he really poured the money into ads this year.
Speaker 1: And besides that, you know, the biggest thing that they were dredging up is something that was already years ago that you know, if people wanted to oust him, they would have ousted him long ago for that. You know, the whole going to vacation. Where did he go again? He went? He went somewhere warm when everybody was freezing. Can't coon, That's what it was.
Speaker 2: I remember when he discussed that on the sholf.
Speaker 1: Well, mainly because I want to know why the hell the dog got left behind? You know, that's why you.
Speaker 2: Know, some hotels and just don't take pets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, you don't leave the dog to freeze. I mean that's a dick move. I'm sorry, Well, you don't leave the dog to freeze. It's a dick move, you know. Come on, you know, it's like, I understand you don't give a crap about other people, but I mean, that's your pet, you know, come on. Anyway, that's the way I saw it, and that's why I pointed it out. But you know, Ted Cruz abandoning the little people. Oh shocker, you know. But the fact that he left the dog there and then somebody went by snapped a picture of the house, and the dogs got their face up against the uh you know, the door, like hey, hey, somebody gonna come and see me. I mean, it was pretty sad, you know. Did you see that, Danny.
Speaker 4: I've heard about it. I never saw the picture, but that break my heart. I don't want to see it. Anna, more more people.
Speaker 1: Suffer, now, I hear you. But I mean to me, it's like real, real, real crappy. You're gonna leave the dog in the cold. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ye looks as if the Republicans in the house race had picked up three seats m now and the Democrats had lost three seats. So it looks like it's gonna be a Republican House and Senate.
Speaker 1: Mm. Well, Fox didn't have the Senate quite declared for the Republicans yet, But I don't know. I'm not tracking the the Senate. Oh, let's see Utah is now read all right. I'm gonna have to update the the post map that I've been putting in the chatroom at Ochilli dot com cause it's turning more and more red as time goes on here. And my prediction is pretty solid thus far, because this is about what I thought this map was gonna look like. Gotta be honest with you, but I don't know what I'm talking about, right.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny, Well I'm not. Let's see, Iowa, they've gotten likely R, but a couple of the other points are showing them a little blue right now. Wisconsin there's still got a toss up, Michigan is still a toss up. Pennsylvania's still a toss up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but does it say toss up or is it leaning?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's say it's toss up. It's so in. Georgia is leaning Republican, North Carolina leaning Republican, Virginia likely Democrat. Pa straight ups have no point seven for Harrison, forty nine point four for Trump.
Speaker 1: Have no fear Georgia will go red. I'm certain of that.
Speaker 2: As I said, I think that will happen too.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this is where we're at, and I just posted the latest map I'm looking at. So what does that look like to you? You know, it's not quite a Mondale beating, but uh, it ain't gonna be much better. I think at the end, I think it's going to be an easily counted thing. And a couple of places it'll be too.
Speaker 2: They are they're sowing New Mexico and Arizona TEK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: In New Mexico is blue right now?
Speaker 1: Well, what can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Well, New Mexico is shown red from what I see, it's on its way there. Uh fifty, it's not, you know, by a huge margin, fifty to forty eight point two. Ope, fifty excuse me, just updated fifty two.
Speaker 2: Last one you put in there was the New York Post.
Speaker 1: Right yep, fifty two to forty six point one on the percentages there. Now, so Trump is actually increasing his lead. Good.
Speaker 2: Something about that map is screwy because they're so an organ is pink. Well, there's no way hell that's going to go Republican.
Speaker 1: Well it might be weird, but that's what they're getting right now.
Speaker 2: Let's knowa but and again they're so in Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania's hall tink.
Speaker 1: No, No, Pennsylvania is not pink on my map, that one you.
Speaker 2: Just put in the chat room. It's showing it.
Speaker 1: M Okay, well, the way I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: It, that's on the thumbnail in the chat room, Okay, it's showing Yeah, Colorado is light blue, Oregon is pink, Arizona pink, New Mexico pink, Pennsylvania pink, Virginia. They even they're even showing something screwy. They're showing Minnesota pink.
Speaker 4: Well, it could be a lot of your rural quote turned in, so you're getting kind of a red mirage in the beginning, and you're gonna shoot more of your urban coming in later and.
Speaker 2: Definitely once the twin cities come in. Now, the one you just put in there is still showing Oregon, New Mexico, and Arizona is pink. They have included Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan. No, Wisconsin as pink. Well they're Pennsylvania. Change back to blue.
Speaker 1: Pennsylvania change back to blue. But that was a toss up before.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, well they had a pink on the on the map you put in just back ten minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that it switched there for momentarily, and I didn't realize it because all the other ones, if you look, they were basically blue before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they said, well, the first one is blue. Now they're showing it is paint. Yeah, but you see there's still got it is blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you see what I mean, Slowly but surely red is surrounding everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 1: In anti protests, vute too, face shifter says anti wop Democrats or protest votes. Sure, whatever you say.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see real clear politics is showing the electoral votes Trump danced to five. Harris walts one, excuse me, one twelve.
Speaker 1: M Well, let's see New York Times one night to ninety nine and New York Posts still showing one ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Let's see what Hot air is showing. They're showing two twenty trunk to one oh eight Harris. And they've shown one Nebraska district is as lean and blue, one fully red. They still they're sewing Maine as a state patched red, which means leaning, but they're not showing results for either of the two districts. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Well on mine, I've got one blue and one red, one light blue and one pink. Really for Maine in those two districts. Okay, And the district with the higher number of votes looks like is the red one. But there's only seven of votes are counted in each of those districts.
Speaker 2: So well, about seven minutes ago you have the next set close. So we're going to start seeing some results coming in on those. On Montana they're showing red, Utah red, Oregon and Idaho they haven't colored yet.
Speaker 1: See Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania has now bounced back to pink. Remember it was pink, then it was blue. Now it's pink again. Uh, pens Pennsylvania keeps going back and forth. Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, from what I heard today, they're saying that if Kamala takes Pennsylvania, she's got a good chance so long as she doesn't lose any of the three up in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. If Trump takes Pennsylvania, it's pretty much over.
Speaker 1: Well. Now Colorado is surrounded by pink and red in the sea over there on the map.
Speaker 2: So yep, Colorado's weird. When we lived there, I was too young to really pay attention to politics and all. But they have been consistently blue for a while now. And it's your major metropolitan areas that are pushing it, you know, Colorado, Springs, Denver, well there was.
Speaker 1: A great mass migration because of the legal weed. I mean, that was a big thing that moved a lot of people in.
Speaker 2: And of course you got the Hudson's over there eating the pets and everything. So that was Aurora.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, that was uh yeah, that's not Colorado though, right.
Speaker 2: Laura, Colorado. No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That was Illinois, Ohio, Ohio.
Speaker 2: In Colorado, it was the Venezuelan Games taking over the apartment complexes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Alora, that's what was over Aaron, Okay, I get them confused myself. So anyway, Danny, anything else you want to add.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh no, I'm going to be about five minutes. I'll be entering my calm doound to work. I really thank you for uh right with me to my commute to work. I'm I still think that to get it's gonna get a close election, and uh uh thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Hey, no problem, Danny, anytime. I don't know how close it's gonna be, but right now it does not look close. I got I gotta tell you. And there's gonna be a lot of people with egg on their faces who were talking about razor razor thin margins, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I I just remember in history of elections, a lot of these a lot of these red states are reporting earlier, and I know that they they the rule vote, which is definitely play more Republican genus to get those in earlier before they get the metropolitan. So we'll see. It may take it may take a few more hours before we really start getting a good idea where it's going. I'm just my my thoughts. I think Harris is gonna win by by a narrow, narrow victory.
Speaker 1: Really, it's interesting you still predict that despite what it is we're reporting to you and what it is is being reported elsewhere. Huh yes, m that would be an interesting twist.
Speaker 4: Hey, well, I'm just saying I think it's gonna go cloth. I think you know what I'm I'm not an expert, but I think it's the women's show up. It's probably gonna go Harris, and especially in your metropolitan and urban centers. That that's just what I where I'm gonna call it. But I'm not saying I'm going to be right. I've been wrong plenty of times.
Speaker 2: But yeah, CBS is showing Trump won seventy eight and Harris was at seventy something. They just changed it before I could catch it. But they've been slowly reporting stuff. It's weird. They're way behind all numbers in all these other places, right, I mean, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna pretty much get California, Oregon, Washington, they're gonna they're definitely gonna go Harris.
Speaker 2: Here we go win seventy eight and nine one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you get the three you know, Wisconsin, Minnesota that I think it's I think she's gonna win by my hair.
Speaker 2: Well, they just protected on the New York Times that Colorado is for Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one was staying blue a while, but it's surrounded now by Well, I'll show you the latest map. Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, California's got another fift forty nine minutes before they close.
Speaker 2: So well we know that outcome in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if one folk comes out, they're gonna go like color that stayed blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's a pretty easy prediction. Well, I'm gonna wish you guys a good night. I'm just not ready to enter.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'll be working all night and trying to slay dragons. So thank you for riding along with me and you guys.
Speaker 2: Have a good night, absolutely damn peaced.
Speaker 1: Look be safe, be strong, be safe, be strong. I can't wait to talk to you again on Friday, and hopefully we're not all depressed about what's happened since.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, we'll see how things go.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Take care.
Speaker 1: Take care. So it's good to hear from Danny during the show, that's for sure. Somebody else tried to call me on Skype, but you can't call on the Skype during the show, Okay, Uh, it doesn't work that way. Uh anyway, so we're still tracking it. What what time is it? Jeez, it's uh, it's about ten fourteen. See, I thought we'd be able to call this pretty soon.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell I figured it'd be at least around eleven o'clock at least before we can make a call.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think. I think we should take a quick break and uh come back around, because I don't know. Man, to me, it's uh, we got a long way to go before we can actually say, hey, look it's it's done, or it's looking like it's a done deal, or even you know, remotely close to we could call it. So I'd like to get to a point where we can call this one. What do you think, Oh, we'll give it a shot. All right, Well, let's give it a shot. And you guys stick around with us and call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five Yo.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 9: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: If youse expressed like coler schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily replied views little Jelly dot com or JOCKO Chelly, And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 26: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 26: Yo.
Speaker 9: Yo, this Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 14: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the illuminati?
Speaker 6: Ooh that's interesting?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, did that ever work out too good? It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 1: Much is clear and understanding about the programs.
Speaker 9: The programs much clear, getting live people into it.
Speaker 2: They have a good.
Speaker 1: Conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 14: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: I agree. It's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that.
Speaker 27: I chilly dot com.
Speaker 12: No, you got to let them know.
Speaker 4: I'm bringing all shark like can tear the.
Speaker 1: Rocks and from Burlight at.
Speaker 12: The drug show, I'm bringing all shatle I can tear a rock, said the Burlight at the drug shows.
Speaker 1: The more we just.
Speaker 16: Met that the world's worst professional pocket tour.
Speaker 11: Hit them like it's two thousand something and Bucket's back on tour. If you never really wanted me anyway, Alcohol turns me into the enemies.
Speaker 13: I know, some of the sad with some annessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy.
Speaker 12: Picked it up once or twice after I let.
Speaker 1: It go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 5: Radio go ahead, call it.
Speaker 2: The DAFA assassation.
Speaker 1: Right, well, what do you want to know any.
Speaker 10: Baker's wild claim oswal girlfriends he knew, Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 1: Will I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, was on the building.
Speaker 10: And trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Come on now, has a real.
Speaker 10: Effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you just to let you know, I'm going to have some of those books at the JFK Lancer Conference this year. They'll be available for sale at the Ocelli table in the Lancer Bookstore. Judith Very Baker in her own words, and uh, maybe we'll figure out a way to donate a couple over to the other conference if we get time. Yep, yep, yup. Anyway, it'll be there, and so will I. At Lancer November twenty second to the twenty fourth at the Downtown Marriott in Dallas, Texas. I'll be the live MC And you can go and register to either tend online or in person at Assassination Conference dot com. Use o'celly ten to get ten percent off of your ticket price. Get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 18: Thank you for all the great information revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right, thing called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right, bad things