Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. My goodness, I mean, truly, what a time to be alive. Stakes could not be higher, The race, according to the polls, could not be closer. I don't think it's that close. We'll talk more about that, but what a couple of weeks we have in front of us, and who knows after that? Right? I mean, you already have another number of these Democrat controlled swing states and oh yeah, well you know we probably won't have results till maybe sometime in twenty twenty five. A bit of an overstatement, but you get the gist of it. So yeah, and then what I'm enjoying so much right now is what we had expected to happen, right, which is these lefty heads exploding. And that's a metaphor, but it would be better for these lefties if literally, like their craniums are popping, because what's happening to them now as they go insane before our eyes, it's probably going to be a lot more embarrassing to them long term. But it is so much fun for us right now, because yeah, first and foremost, you have to win, right, I mean, we've got to save the Republic, commander in chief, all that other good stuff, but also have to expose the left as much as possible in the meantime, because it's hard for you and me to appreciate, I think, but especially if you share my worldview or I share yours. But here's the point. There are so many really good, smart people out there who just they hate politics. They don't follow it every day, they don't like shows like this, they don't like any of this political stuff. They don't pay attention, and they vote largely out of habit. So you got so many people voting Democrat right now, including unaffiliateds, who have no idea, no idea that this Democratic Party has been taken over by these truly radical anti American secular leftists. You know, a lot of the money people out of other people, they're not all that way, but a lot are. And so every opp tunity we have to expose the left for what they've truly become. That's a really important moment, and that doesn't happen that often. It takes because you know, they've got a lot of bad ideas, but a lot of them are very smart people. They've got a ton of money, they're very good tactically, and they're very good at pulling the con hiding what they really believe. But now the stress test, right, it's like you go to the cardiologists and they put you on that treadmill and you say, doctor, my heart could not be better here. All the things I do, I never have a problem. Well, but now we got to turn it up to thirty, you know, and you're running, and you're running. This is like the ultimate stress test for the left because they can see it now. It's this big bright light, it's coming down the tracks and there's this big beautiful shock of blonde hair on top of that light. And they know they're two weeks away from him becoming president, so they're starting to do all sorts of really fun and goofy things. So glad you're here to see it, and we're going to enjoy it together. Eight five to five for zero five eight two, five to five, the number takes d an five seven, seven, three nine, and we'll cover the important local stuff as well. I mean Colorado right now, Yeah, real hard for GOP to win statewide. We don't have any big state wide races at the moment, as you know, but we do have this ballot measure which looms over all others in terms of importance because it it's a question of just basic humanity and will this state do something so barbaric, so wicked as to put in our very constitution an amendment saying healthy mom, healthy baby, ten seconds away from delivering that baby, Colorado constitutions going to give you the right to dismember that child, kill it right there. That is not who we are as a people, no matter where you're at. An abortion policy, that's not who we are as a people. And oh, by the way, by the way, yeah, healthy mom, healthy baby, nine months Colorado constitution kill that baby right there, but taxpayers have to pay for it. That's how extreme, that's how extreme and mad the left in Colorado has become. But there is a chance to stop them, because it's not a given they're going to win. And even if it was, I think there's a moral obligation separate apart from whatever your faith may be, there's a basic moral obligation of every decent person in the state to step up and say that's not going to be in our constitution. We are not putting in fantaside in our constitution, and so they need fifty five percent. There is a chance to stop it. I would just ask that you do everything you can to influence people around you on that, even if they're a most pro abortion person. You know, but yeah, healthy mom, healthy baby, nine months. Should that be in our constitution? Should taxpayers have to pay for it? Should parental notification be stripped away? And please each and every vote you can get, first to try to defeat it, but second, just to know that we all did what we could to try to stop this. Truly truly wicked Act eight five or Z five eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine on a much lighter note. This is one of my favorite things ever in politics, and I put it under that category of lefty heads exploding as they realize that they wait a second. Okay, they even pulled a coup. Trump won the election when he knocked out Joe Biden. He won the election, but they did something unprecedented in American history. They pulled a middle of the nikup deposed the democratically elected Democrat and Knee, so yeah, can you really keep that name for the party? But anyway, for another day, and then they brought in this new candidate, and then they covered up at every turn for the new candidate, and they fabricated her interviews so that she sounded better, and still it looks like she's on the verge of losing. So that's what leads to stuff like this. And I'm trying to think of a talk question that goes with it. I really just want to play the tape because I think it's one of the funniest things ever. But obviously you've got Tapper in particular. But many on the left now they're hoping that that what do we call this gate, Ryan, I want to call it shower gate, But they're hoping that Arnold Palmer member gate. And we're not talking about his membership at Augusta or anything like that. Arnold Palmer member gate brings down Donald Trump stories.
Speaker 2: About Arnold Palmer's penis and spoke about the size of.
Speaker 3: A pro golfer's penis.
Speaker 2: Isn't talking about Arnold Palmer's penis in front of Pennsylvania voters.
Speaker 3: Jake, you seem to like that line a lot. Let me tell you that I don't know. Let me just around the country. You just say something.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be talking about that, right, and what Donald Trump is out there saying it. It is what you continue to let's talk about because you won't.
Speaker 3: We won't address it.
Speaker 2: He is out there talking about I'll address it.
Speaker 4: Let me okay, got it, Okay, don't say it again.
Speaker 1: This is o great. And if you're not familiar with this story, Trump's being Trump. He's at a rally, He's in Pennsylvania. Arnold Palmer's from Latrobe, and he'd heard a story I'm guessing from Jack Nicholas. Hear her story from somebody about Arnold Palmer in the shower, and so Trump's just telling the story. You know, I'm part of Trump's magic and the way he's won is he's not a typical politician. And what's hilarious here is is like Jake Tapper being so prudish. Wait a second, when it comes to like basic morality and decency, you know that the left is off the charts awful. Well, you know when it comes to policy stuff, and you know the Left's the one that says, oh no, no, no, no, no. Every man who wants to go into that woman's shower gets to go into that woman's shower and look at her naked. All he has to do is say he's a woman. That that's the core belief for the left. And Jake Tapper wants America to turn on Trump because he told a joke about a guy in a shower with other guys and the other guy's being impressed. This is what I'm talking about. This is why this is going to be so much fun. Now as their heads just explode. Now, Ryan, as I heard this unfold, I immediately flashed back, immediately flashed back to Wait a second, do I have any firsthand knowledge of this? Because I did the one time I met Arnold Palmer. It was at a golf course.
Speaker 3: I want to watch the phrasing there.
Speaker 1: It was at a golf course. Hey, Arnold Palmer, man's man completely on the first hand part. Oh that's horrific. Where did you come up with that? You is that horrible? No? No, you have your mind's below the gutter. What's below the gutter?
Speaker 3: The sewer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your mind's in the sewer. What's below the sewer? Well, you said it.
Speaker 5: I'm not the only one who thought, I'm sure the listeners dead.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I can speak with authority to the because as a young boy, one of my great adventures was into the City of Chicago sewer system, which did not go over great with my parents. Where's Danny oh here?
Speaker 5: But no I did.
Speaker 1: I met Arnold Palmer at a golf course. I was caddy in in a PGA Tour event. And we did meet in the vicinity of a shower, but not in the shower, and he was fully close clothes. But I will tell you this for what it's worth, which is nothing. Think about it. I mean, my encounter with Arnold Palmer was probably a few seconds. I rounded a corner of the clubhouse at where was it? Oh man, it'll come to me, Olympia Fields. I round the corner of the clubhouse. He rounds the corner of the clubhouse. We literally bump into each other. But it's still frozen in my mind, just those few seconds. This incredibly handsome guy. His forearms were like tree trunks. But what strikes me is I'm just this little punk caddie right, the biggest smile in the world. You would have thought he was meeting the Queen of Sheheba and stuck out his hand. Hey, son, Arnold Palmer. I mean that moment freezes in time, right, So yeah, Jake Tapper, this is gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He thinks that's going to bring Donald Trump down. Trump probably gained two points in Pennsylvania with that story. Eight five five four zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Has any impact and obviously not on his base. They love him, they think he's entertaining, They love how he talks.
Speaker 3: Like a real guy, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But let's just take the Arnold Palmer anecdote that he told yesterday about I'll just say, seeing Arnold Palmer and people seeing Arnold Palmer naked in the shower and being impressed.
Speaker 3: Now he's asked me like that. I'm not offended.
Speaker 2: I don't care, but I do wonder how many voters does that get you?
Speaker 3: The people that are in this undecided pool A lot?
Speaker 1: Oh, my lord, Jake Tepper has no clue, but he does. That's the point they are going temporarily insane. And I know you want to say they're always insane, but if they are always insane, this is a whole new level of insanity because Jake Tepper knows the answer to that question that, first of all, Trump's strategy for success starts with massive explosive turnout among his current supporters. Why, Jake, do his current supporters support him? Is it because he walks around talking like Mitt Romney all the time? No, he is authentic to the core. He's different. He's not your typical politician. And so when he tells this kind of story, that's just on brand for Donald Trump. And guess what, that makes that rally a whole lot more interesting. But it also makes him more authentic and believable. And I'll tell you this, it's part of the way we were created, the brilliance of our creator. We were created to be able to feel authenticity that let alone sense it. And Donald Trump strengths weaknesses something between. He is completely authentic, and that's what people feel and get. So, No, his recipe is not based on getting every last prim and proper suburban guy or suburban woman. It's based on explosive turnout among his base, which which crosses demographic lines. It includes lots of different people who want a disruptor, lots of different people who want somebody strong in a world where our enemies have grown stronger. So yeah, no it Tapper knows that. That's why it bothers him so much. You know, the only thing that bothers the Morris We go to the phone lines is the single most brilliant thing I have seen in politics in my lifetime. And let me take that back, because I was alive and you can't even call it politics the time of Doctor King's speech at the Memorial, right, some of those other moments. But in modern political history, nothing has rivaled for brilliance or effectiveness. Donald Trump at McDonald's, Donald Trump leaning out of the drive through window with the apron on waving at McDonald's. Nothing has rivaled that. And the left they're thrown up over it. They're thrown up over it. And it is a beautiful thing to see. Let's go to talk about beautiful. Can you imagine Boulder, Colorado today, Kevin, you're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome.
Speaker 7: I got a clean religious joke about Arnold Palmer.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've been waiting for one okay.
Speaker 7: Well, one of the things they have in heaven that we have here is golfing, and Jesus and Moses love to play golf. So one day Moses said, you know, aren't you kind of tired of playing the same old courses here. Jesus said, yeah, what do you think we should do? And Moses says, well, hey, you love Arnold Palmer as a golfer. Why don't we play his golf course on Earth. Jesus says great, So they come to Earth. They go to the Arnold Palmer golf course. Moses te's off. Jesus grabs a five iron and Moses says, no, no, no, no, that's the wrong club for this hole. Jesus says, well, Arnold Palmer played the five on this, so I'm going to do it too. So Jesus hits the ball that goes into the sandtrap. They get to the fifth hole, Moses te's off. Jesus goes up and he uses a three iron and Moses says, what are you doing. You can't you know, that's not right. You can't do it on this hole, not right now. Jesus says, well, Arnold Palmer made a hole in one here. With this club, and I'm going to do the same thing. So he hits the ball, goes into the rough. They get to the Night's hole and Moses hits the ball, gets the hole in one, and there's a small group of golfers playing behind them, and Jesus grabs a seven iron and Moses says, no, not again. Jesus says, don't say it. It's going to work. He hits the ball and it goes into the water. Jesus goes, walks across the water, picks the ball up out of the water, and walks back. And the golfers behind them playing see this, and one of them goes to Moses and says, hey, that guy's walking on water. Who is that Jesus Christ? And Moses says, nope, that's our old palmer.
Speaker 1: Kevin, appreciate the call. See this topic. It'll take you a lot of different directions. But Ryan, while we're on this, one of the most vivid memories. One of my great privileges as a caddy was I got to caddy for a guy named Forrest Tucker. Now before your time, right after a ball that Forrest Tecker, one of the bigger actors of that era, and one day I had him using big money match played for a lot of money, and I clubbed him really well, which was easy because the guy scratch right, so he can hit anything. And if I clubbed him within three clubs, he just hit it perfectly, so I couldn't miss. So he took me as his personal cad. He had me on national TV with him when he played a pro in golf with the pros and they'd have a Hollywood star square Efagan. He made him reshoot the ending three times because he kept beating the pro, but he wanted the pro to win so the pro wouldn't be embarrassed. Here's the story. They played these big money games right, And what Tuck would do is if it was getting a little tight and he needed to freak out his opponent talk how do I say this politely? Was extremely, extremely anatomically gifted, so what it's hard to imagine anybody in the game of golfs are pasted that. But what he would do is it just the right moment in a match and he needed to short circuit his opponent, he would go over, relieve himself against a tree and then walk down the fairway with his manhood fully exposed bonent just couldn't pull the club back after that. Whoa man, probably the greatest guy to caddy forever. Yeah. I wonder if, oh he was such a good such a good guy. I wonder if we could go back and find the video Golf with the Stars. I was just thinking that Golf with the Stars RBS national. This wasn't some local show National. Let me think remember the year. I remember the year, probably seventy three, seventy four, Golf with the pros, Beverly Country Club in Chicago, Forest Tucker. Yeah, So, if anybody can find that video, we've got a prize for you. Not a photo of Tuck. Thank god they didn't. Can you imagine if they had phone cameras back then?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my lord. You know, if your kids are looking for something to do, Kaddian's like one of the greatest jobs in the North. The stories I heard those guys tell, like about Hollywood starlets and stuff. Oh man, benefits went way beyond the pay. You're on the Dan Caplass Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcasted Donald CBS.
Speaker 8: The election day is just over two weeks away, and the fight for every single last undecided voted in battleground states is intensifying. Vice President Kamala Harris's targeting disaffected Republican voters by hitting the trail with Liz Cheney in the crucial blue Wall states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Cheney was a powerful Republican congressman, and today she calls Harris a responsible adult. As for former President Donald Trump, he was back in North Carolina again pushing false claims about FEMA and immigrants, as after he spent the weekending a crude insult at Harris, engaging in loud locker room talk about the late golfing legend Arnold Palmer and staging a campaign stunt at a Pennsylvania McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I could not believe that was true, right, So I had to go back. I had to burn time verifying. That's an actual CBS newscast. But that's what I'm talking about. It's going to be so much fun watching them lose their minds, dropping any pretense right of actually being a journalist. Now they're just activists, and not even so much activist for Harris, but activists to destroy Trump, which actually does him a favor. I'll get to that in a second. Let's go to one of my favorite people, Christy Burton Brown, kind enough to join us. She's a candidate for the Colorado State Board of Education in CD four, also with Advanced Colorado, here to talk with us about eighty. Christy, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 9: Hey, thanks so much.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: Sure, And you know, all these numbers floating around, it's hard for people to keep track of. Please remind folks what eighty is and why it's so important, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there are fourteen measures on your ballot this year, so definitely a lot to keep drag up. Amendment eighty is the school choice amendment that would put the right to school choice in the state constitution if it passes. And right now we are fighting the teachers' union on it, National Teachers' Union dumping millions of dollars in ads against it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, right, because nobody would want to put the kids first, right, And that's the Democratic Party. It's really perverted. I think the party has just become so dependent on the teachers' union, and at this point is cry put the union ahead of the kids. You're obviously trying to help the kids. So how do you overcome this kind of.
Speaker 10: Money, right, No, exactly, And I mean for them to take out of state dollars out of teachers pockets, yeah, and dump it into Colorado and tell us we don't need to protect our school choice rights here, you know.
Speaker 9: And I think I'm sure some.
Speaker 10: Of your listeners, Dan have seen their ads up on TV saying that Amendment eighty would take away public school funding. But it's just patently faults Like the blue Book of the State Creates says Amendment eighty has a zero dollar fiscal impact and you can't get less than zero dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, isn't it so telling that this teachers' union doesn't want any competition? I mean, can you imagine Christy say, like me as a lawyer, say there was a law pass, there can be no competition with me as a lawyer. You know, first of all, all of us benefit from competition, right, it makes all of us better. But they want the kids to be deprived of the benefits of competition and free and fair market competition. So we're supposed to have it in cheeseburgers, we're supposed to have it in cars, we're supposed to have it in lawyers. But the most important thing on the planet. Kids don't get the benefit.
Speaker 9: Of that, right, I mean, that's exactly what they say.
Speaker 10: And they love to talk about equity and diversity and education. I was actually added debate debating the vice president of the Teacher's Union about this last night, and that was one of our questions is well, how does them at either help or hurt equity and education? And of course by that they mean how does it help minority students or students from economically disadvantaged people? And Dan, you know, studies are very very clear that whenever there are more choices in a school district and more options for families, our most vulnerable students actually do better.
Speaker 9: So we should want to preserve that for.
Speaker 10: Those families and all families across Colorado by cementing in our constitution which takes our rights away from the mercy of politicians. Oh it just doesn't go in our favor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Christy, Listen, if somebody truly cares about kids of color and they look at how Democrat policies have created this cycle where so many kids can't can't get a fair opportunity to compete. If you really cared about kids of color, the very well, the very first thing you would do would would be to stop abortion, because it kills four blacks for every white, it shouldn't kill anybody. But then the same second thing you'd do would be to do what you're doing Christy Burton Brown and push true school choice so these kids have a fair opportunity in education, which gives them a fair opportunity to compete in life. And then all of a sudden you break all these cycles, including a cycle of poverty that the Democrats have inflicted on people of color.
Speaker 10: Yes, I mean, I couldn't agree more with you, but those are the two key issues if we want to help children, first of all, help them stay alive, and secondly, give them the ability to reach their full potential by giving them better access to good schools and a great education, which is why we were bringing them n Min eighty to make sure that every child in Colorado their education can't be messed with by the polticians, but their families have the right to choose the best school for them.
Speaker 1: Let me take this argument one step deeper. You may disagree, but I understand the very important point. Hey, the studies shows school choice that kids end up with better grades this than that, and I think that is really important. What I would submit to you is, regardless of what any study shows, that child's parents should have the choice, and that child's parents should be entrusted to determine which of these school options is best for them. And that's another reason we need true school choice, because even if you had a study that showed, well, you know, it may not benefit them over here, let the parent make that decision for that particular child under that particular child circumstances.
Speaker 10: Yes, I mean I actually couldn't agree with you war once again, and I think you know, the studies that show it's beneficial statistically in performance wise, it's sort of like icing on the cake that it's a great proof that it works. But I think, yeah, we're looking at our fundamental rights and treatoms dan as Americans, as parents, as families. A parent does know their child better than the government does. Kids have unique needs and one size doesn't at all, and that is exactly why a parent should be able to determine what measures they're looking for or for their child and pick the school that best education style really that best fits that. And that's actually also why in this amendment, in the purpose language, we say that every parent has the right to direct the education of their child, because that's a key fundamental principle.
Speaker 1: Amendment eighty we're talking about with Christy Burton Brown. Where can people read more about this?
Speaker 10: They can go to Advancecolorado dot org. We have information all up there for them, and I would love people to spread the words to their friends and family that we have to defeat the teachers' union stumping millions of dollars to light of voters, and we have to pass the Amendment eighty to protect our rights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I take it back to safety on top of that, which goes back to every parent's ability to choose where to send their kid, because you may have one school and they may decide, wait a second, I need my child there because it's safer. And I vividly remember walking out of this theater. It was Landmark Theater over in Greenwood Village, after watching Waiting for Superman, which, as you know, I think it was funded or at least back by Jonathan Alter, a bunch of lefty and it told the story, for those who haven't seen it, of all of these parents, primarily of color, pulling out the stops to get their children into some of these school choice programs, standing out in the cold for blocks on end in long lines hoping their kid would win the lottery and get in one of those programs. And how heartbreaking it was when kids didn't, and how well they did when they did. But I remember Christy walking. Have you been to that theater? Landmark Theater in Greenwood over there? So I'm walking out of that and it's a suburban movie theater. And as I walk out, here's this guy. He's dressed like he's ready to go play Augusta. You know, he's got the expensive golf jacket on and this and that, and he's huddled up in a corner crying like a baby, probably a fifty year old guy. He was so moved by the movie that he was crying like a baby. And I just wish every voter could see Waiting for Superman and see how immoral it is and how horrible for society that's so may any kids, you know, middle lower income kids and disproportionately kids of color, never get a fair chance in life because the Teachers' union and the Democratic Party conspire to keep them locked up and underperforming schools.
Speaker 9: Oh absolutely, And if you do hear those personal stories of people, you have all the more motivation to go out there and and vote to protect their rights because you have the politicians unfortunately.
Speaker 10: In Colorado right now aren't with me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, those kind of families and those kind of stories.
Speaker 1: They don't care about it.
Speaker 10: You have the chance.
Speaker 1: They don't care about it. But God love you for what you're doing. And mendmon eighty. Yeah, can you give the website again?
Speaker 10: Yes, go to Advance Colorado dot org and you will find plenty of info on Amendon eighty.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Christy, keep up the good work.
Speaker 10: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Dan, thank you eight five for zero five A two five five five seven seven three nine if you just joined us, serving so much fun. We're talking about now two weeks away, right from today, how the left is right in front of you losing its mind, and we're using a lot of fun examples, including trying to bring down Trump with the Arnold Palmer shower story. But on a more serious note, the left has just launched this attack on Trump, which is a really really vicious attack. They're claiming things that if a voter believed, the voter's probably not going to vote for Donald Trump. And so this appears to be their last play. I have every reason to believe it's a total lie. So when we come back, I'll tell you what that line of attack is and how the Trump campaign is already rebutting it. You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 4: But I will look back at my life's journey and events. I now recognize that it's been the hand of God leading me to where.
Speaker 9: I am today.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And my faith took on new meaning on July thirteenth in Butler, Pennsylvania, where I was.
Speaker 2: Not to the.
Speaker 4: Ground essentially by what seemed like a.
Speaker 1: Super natural hand.
Speaker 4: And I would like to think that God saved me for a purpose, and that's to make our country greater than ever before.
Speaker 1: Quite a contrast with Kamala Harris's behavior toward the faith full eight five five for zero five eight two five five. I'll get to. This appears to be this last gasp of the different the desperate lefts attack on Trump, and they've launched the most insidious kind of attack. And I'll get you those details already being directly rebutted by the family of the soldier involved. Elaine in Denver. You're on the dan Kaplish Welcome, Hi there.
Speaker 6: I heard a funny story from my father. This is way back in the sixties when I was in college. This has to do with Arnold Palmer's want I forgot her first name. Anyway, she appeared on the Tonight Show. So Johnny, being you know, the king of one liners, he says, missus Palmer, is there anything you do the night before a big game to wish your husband good luck? And she thought for a minute, and very seriously she said, yes, I kiss his balls. And you know she meant, you know, she meant what she meant. And so you know, Johnny waits for the audience to quit howling with laughter, and he says, you kiss his balls, and then he says, well, I bet that makes his putters stand up. So according to my dad, now I didn't see that because I was in college, and according to what he looked up. Look he looked it up in the future. And I guess there was some kind of a lawsuit where, you know, missus Palmer was offended by Johnny Carson's remark, you know, the the one liner. So I guess she pursued him or the Tonight show, and I don't know what the outcome was. I don't know if it ever was solved that. I thought that was the sunny story of him him being, you know, the king of one liners, Johnny Carson saying that to Arnold Palmer's wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had heard that story also, And then I had heard that Arnold Palmer really got furious about it. I didn't realize it ended up in a lawsuit or whatever, but I'll look that up during the break. Thank you. Lane. The reason we're talking about Arnold Palmer in such matters is at least Jake Tepper now thinks this is how they're going to stop Trump, because Trump referred to Arnold Palmer being so impressive in the shower that this is how they're going to bring Trump down. So this is why these last two weeks are going to be so fun as America gets to see the left expose itself pun intended. Now this is not so fun because this last ditch attack from the left is so heinous, so hideous. But it just it's a reminder, as if you needed one, right as to to why the left must be defeated. So the Atlantic just published this story. But of course The whole plan here is nobody reads The Atlantic, so it's not about that. It's about now CNN doing what it's doing. And you can be sure every other lefty outlet and this is now their headline, This will now dominate their coverages, will be in the New York Times. So what I believe to be a blatant lie will now be put out there for the last two weeks of the campaign is the alleged truth. So the headline of the article is I need the kind of generals that Hitler had, and the subhead is the Republican nominee preoccupation with dictators and is disdained for the American military is deepening that by Jeffrey Goldberg, which is why enough to wonder why the president is getting so much support from the military. But anyway, the gist of this story, which again I personally believe to be a lie, and I'll tell you why. The gist of the story, and it opens with this is about and twenty year old Army private bludgeoned to death by a fellow soldier at Fort Hood. She's the daughter of Mexican immigrants, grew up in Houston, and the murder sparked outrage across the country, so that the claim in the story is that when the administration was presented with a sixty thousand dollars bill for her burial, Donald Trump made a statement I am certain he did not make, but the claim is that he made the statement, and I hesitate to even read it because it's such a calculated lie designed to defeat him. But the alleged statement is quote, it doesn't cost sixty thousand bucks to bury a blanking Mexican is what Trump is alleged to have shouted. Now, first of all, that the young lady's family has already come forward and is outraged about this story, says it's untrue. President Trump could not have been better to them. In fact, President Trump had them to the White House, personally consoled them, personally offered to pay out of his pocket for the funeral. So they're outraged by the story. And Mark Meadows, the allegation is that Mark Meadows was there and Trump said this to Meadows. He has come out and said it is absolutely totally false. But of course the Left knows it's false. They just put it out there because they're hoping this is the sort of thing that's so awful that it will cost him votes over the last two weeks of the campaign, which is another reason among many right just have to defeat the left. But here's the beauty of it. This lie, this lie has no chance of working. Why because of what the left has already done. They tried to put him in jail. All of this lawfare that is backfired on the left has now in a sense, immunized Trump because people sit out there just thinking, wait a second, they tried to put this guy in jail. Of course they're lying about him. Wheel are next on The Dankpla Show.