Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco.
Speaker 2: One on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots right. Another reminder you might want to throw a vote in for you say we play You get about fifteen minutes or so to swing by the jar our Facebook page. Vote on which rage against the Machine song you would like us to play back at nine. The one with the most votes will obviously do that.
Speaker 3: Your choices are people of the sun. Testify sleep now in the fire. Somebody who votes would in the sold out my chemical Romance tickets. So gets you vote in JR our Facebook page. It's still a little bit ten.
Speaker 1: Tis the season for thievery. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's a fact crimes go up around this time of year. Who's Steven?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Wow, this is a car thief in Jefferson County, Alabama. David Steven, eighteen year old Darion King. He's being held on a fifteen thousand dollars bond, charged with attempting to elude a police officer and receiving stolen property in the form of the stolen vehicle. Guess who busted him? No, idea Santa Claus oh like a mal Santa. The Sheriff's office said deputies were working a safety checkpoint detail when they received the alert for the stolen vehicle in the area. They located this stolen Nissan Ultima pulling onto this road and when deputies attempted to stop the vehicle, The Sheriff's office said, the passenger surrendered, but the driver ran into a nearby wooded area and emerged only to discover a retired deputy dressed as Santa working at a charity event in the woods. No, it was at A guy ran through the woods, emerged on the other side, came out wherever this church was or whatever they have in the charity event with the retired deputy dressed as Santa, who jumped in and detained the guy until the cops caught up with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was kind of hard. I mean, the guy he was young. I'm old, I'm sixty one, but dan state caked in. I just did what I did, you know, I tasted him.
Speaker 1: I grabbed him.
Speaker 4: We took him to the ground and thanked him. My cousin was right there to help, and we put his hands behind his back and also got on top of him and handcuffed him.
Speaker 3: So we got a black Sanda add that, huh, I think that sounded It was just an Alabama accent talking.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's black or nuts. I was thinking he was, And if he is, what does that man doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: J r R head a black stand out last Saturday out of the lx Er Paramore. The When you said the guy that he ran into the woods and then Santa busted him, I was thinking, Uh, we got some six Santah. He got off his mall job, you know, a couple of Jim gim pops on the way home right, and decided I might go in the woods and get a little privacy. And he's back there, you know, a very unsantle like thing. Yeah, doing it like Miss Claws porn, which I'm sure you know Roll thirty whatever there there is probably there's got to be as miss Miss Sampton porn.
Speaker 1: Which I'm sorry, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: Don't don't don't shame somebody's uh preference or kink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many times we have to go over this? Yeah, you're right, because I know that you.
Speaker 1: Have a few quirks. I have a few quirks. We all do that.
Speaker 2: Some may find off putting, but that doesn't give cart launch to just start criticizing.
Speaker 3: I could see it, you know, having the wife dressed up as miss Claws.
Speaker 1: Just as glasses there.
Speaker 3: They make you look old. Let's move along. I feel sacrilegious.
Speaker 2: And really she starts talking about her chimney.
Speaker 3: You mean like coal, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chopings up a whole other category.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to this potential headline of the week contender, shall we.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't have a long space to write it, so I'll write small.
Speaker 2: Go man who killed woman with can of beans for tearing his Denver Broncos Jersey is sentenced.
Speaker 3: That wins with can of beans.
Speaker 2: You have me a beans man who killed woman with cannov beans for tearing his Denver Broncos Jersey is sentenced.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's the best one we've had this month. One of them.
Speaker 3: I think that the kid that was raised on Code red and something that was better.
Speaker 2: Pedro Simital has been ordered to serve fifteen years in a state correctional facility in South Dakota after the forty four year old killed a forty year old woman last year, bludgeoning her to death with a can of beans after she ripped the football jersey he was wearing, which happened to be a Denver Broncos jersey. The circuit judge sentenced to Pedro to the fifteen years earlier this week.
Speaker 1: Oh that's he did play guilty the first degree manslaughter beating her. I mean, this is somebody's life over.
Speaker 2: And the attorney for the guy tried to argue that normally the beat that the bean beat down would not have been enough to kill the uh, the victim, but she was in such ill health that it, shall we say, sped up the process.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's trying to go with the angel of darkness.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't trying to kill her. He didn't know that she had. He's Kavorkian with beans. He's Kavorkian with the Cannabians. I tell you, that's my guy.
Speaker 3: The other headline this week that I wrote down was a Buckingham Palace made arrest after drunken brawl at Christmas party.
Speaker 1: Made at the Buckingham Palace. Yes, yeah, bought at the Buckingham Palace Christmas party. Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: So there was a drunken brawl at the Christmas party, and so they made an arrest. Well this one, I mean, look, nobody had a Broncos jersey on there.
Speaker 1: So man who killed woman with a camp can stealing Broncocos. That's great.
Speaker 2: This happened at all. This went down at a motel, of course, in South Dakota.
Speaker 3: I mean, it sucks she's dead that that anyway, it's sake, I'm in a minefield.
Speaker 2: Mayor Karen Bass of Los Angeles is probably going to have to find another deputy mayor of public safety that that guy. His name is Brian Williams. He has been on administrative leave, although I think it will become permanent leave if not more, after the FBI found in their investigation that he was responsible for calling in a bomb threat to Los Angeles City Hall. The deputy mayor of public safety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they not even gonna argue this one.
Speaker 1: I'm just packing my bland of box. Why pray tell? Did he say? Why did no?
Speaker 2: I guess he's denying that he did it. He was immediately placed on administratively leave. The mayor takes this matter very seriously, well, I would hope.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Initially, the LAPD investigated determined there was no immediate danger, but following the additional investigation, it was referred to the FBI, and then they dug in and were able to trace it back and discover that he was the one responsible.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's worse about a fire threat or a bomb threat, A fire alarm or a bomb threat, the actual threat or having to stand out in the damn parking lot in the heat for like an hour. Gone, Oh my god, this is not conducive right now. This this tie that they're making me wear with a long sleeved shirt and khakis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well sorry.
Speaker 2: Back in high school days, might have felt might have felt equally as hot, but somewhat relieved that you were at least staving off the algebra test, depending f right in whatever math test it was.
Speaker 1: Chintago Show one O one one w j r R. First question,