Speaker 1: Good Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Ondesday home day.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you've crested the peak of the week and it's all downhill from here. We are gonna have such a good time tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly's Show.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about why.
Speaker 2: Everyone hates feminists, therefore everyone hates Democrats. Right now, how many how many secret Democrats do you think there are?
Speaker 1: Meaning?
Speaker 2: How many Democrats do you think are out there who support Trump and his policies. We'll talk about that massive, massive decrease in the foreign born population, the worst gangsters I've ever seen or heard of in my entire life. People who make three hundred thousand dollars a year are somehow buried in debt. Jimmy Kimmel's leaving for Italy. All that I'm gonna do like twenty emails or maybe less, but I'm going to try to do a lot of emails and so much more coming up on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's cover a couple of things we've talked about before, but it's going to matter as it pertains to the current state of the Democrat Party and how and why they're being rejected by every demographic except for sixty five plus every demographic. Listen to what jd Vance said about Kamala Harris after the election.
Speaker 3: No, I had never seen it before, and it was there was a bit of a controversy. I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the vice president's residence.
Speaker 3: No, I had never seen it before, and it was there was a bit of a controversy. I don't remember exactly what had happened, but I think that normally it's customary for the outgoing vice president to show the incoming vice president's family the house. And we have three little kids, so I guess time our kids were like seven, five and you know two. I guess Mirabel turned three right before the inauguration, and so now.
Speaker 1: They're a little bit older.
Speaker 3: But you know, they had never seen this house, and USHA really want to show them. So what we actually proposed is recognizing the weirdness of the politics, can Usha take the kids over and just show them where they're going to be living for the next four years.
Speaker 1: And they were rebuffed, and they were rebuffed. Hey, it's not even jd Vance.
Speaker 2: After the election, Hey, Dome, my wife, we have three little kids, adorable little kids. You mind if the wife comes over with the kids and poke around their kids. It's their new house. Dad's vice president. They don't probably fully grasp how cool that is yet, but dad's vice president. Mind if the kids go out, Hey, this is my room. You know stuff kids do. Dome says, no, Okay, we've had this talk before. Let's let's talk again about this about what the beating heart of the modern Democrat Party now is versus what it was. The Democrat Party used to be at various points.
Speaker 1: In its history. In its history, it used to be branded.
Speaker 2: It wasn't always this way, but it used to be branded as a broad coalition of blue collar people from every aspect of life that don't email me never never, blue stop stops. I'm talking about the branding and who they used to try to placate. The branding was always rich people vote Republican, Poor people vote Democrat. We're the party of the working class. If you were construction, if you wash dishes, if you're a maid, you're a whatever you are. We're not those rich muckety MUCKs. We are the normal people who work with our hands. That was the branding, and because that was the main constituency of the Democrat Party. That was their power base, that was their voting base. The things they did, the things they said, the way they conducted themselves was almost always in an effort to play Kate the bass, play for the bass. ACDC doesn't come out and play Mozart. That's not what they're doing. ACDC fans are there. They want to hear rock, go play me some period. End of story. The Democrat Party, well, really every political party. They're going to play to their power base, the ones who will volunteer and donate and knock on doors, that's who they're going to talk to. But something happened, something wonderful for us, terrible for them, and terrible for the country. But wonderful for the right, I should say, wonderful for the Republicans, but terrible for the United States. It's terrible for the Democrat Party. They started to shift. They slowly but surely started to shift, and the Democrat Party got conquered by feminists, by nasty, bitter women, nasty, bitter, oftentimes mentally ill women. They're not just some fringe part of the Democrat coalition. Now they are the heart beat of the Democrat coalition.
Speaker 1: Now they are.
Speaker 2: When Democrats get up now and they give a speech and it sounds like they're speaking some foreign language, it's like they're not even trying to talk to you, not even trying to earn your trust or earn your vote. It's because they are talking to a different species. They're talking to the most vicious, violent creatures on the face of the planet. Mentally ill, liberal white women. Those are the heartbeat of the Democrat Party. Now, we've talked about that before. Another thing we've talked about before this is when I've spoken to the young ladies out there. I understand. I understand social contagions, peer pressure. I understand these things. And I understand what your favorite musician might say, what your friends might say, what Taylor Swift. I understand the things you hear. And I'm not here to talk you out of feminism for political reasons. But if you happen to be a young lady listening to my show, you can take this to the bank. What I'm about to say is not an opinion, It is a fact. If you succumb to the Swan song of feminism, you.
Speaker 1: Go, girl. You could do anything a man can do. Girl, women are oppressed here for ah.
Speaker 2: If you succumb to that, and it can be very appealing, especially when all your friends see that, talk like that, all your friends are doing that.
Speaker 1: If you do that, everyone will hate you.
Speaker 2: Everybody, nobody will want to be around you. You will find yourself isolated and alone for most of your life. And you will be isolated and alone because you're terrible to be around. There is nothing more pleasant to be around than a pleasant woman. Women part of their role in life. I've always believed this is they really can set the mood of a room, large rooms and small rooms. My wife, if she walks into a room, and as she almost always is, she's all sunshine and goofy and dancing, and it will It's contagious. The whole room is lifted up, laughing, smiling. You ever been in a room when a nasty, bitter woman walks in.
Speaker 1: I hate Trump.
Speaker 2: It's like this dark cloud of misery descends into the room and people don't want to be around it. You can succumb to that. I am woman, Hear me, roar stuff.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: Absolutely very easy, very appealing. If you do, everyone will hate you. I'm not making a political argument you will be alone most of your life because no one wants to be around you. A bitter woman is the worst thing in the world to be around, the worst thing. I'd rather be around a rabid dog than a bitter woman. Now those two things combined have meant doom for the current Democrat Party. I don't believe they'll stay down forever. They'll wake up at some point, they'll recover. But those bitter, nasty, mentally ill, violent, vicious women, they now run every part of the Democrat Party apparatus, and it turns everybody off. I've had a bunch of emails recently about why young people, including young women, why are they going to the right young men? It's obvious young men are more rebellious. Young men don't want to be nagged at. Young men don't have any time for putting gay stuff and every dagone thing, and they're done with it. But why young women. Well, if you are a young woman today, maybe you don't know everything about politics in the world or whatever, and that's fine. Do you want to be bitter and angry? Look at the base of each party, Look at what makes up a Democrat base and versus a Republican base. If you're a young woman today, which side do you want to be on? Of course, it's obvious the Democrat Party has been conquered. Well, listen, listen to the Teams first president Sean O'Brien discussing his interaction with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: We had a General Executive Board meeting prob around June of twenty twenty four, and there was an event that one of our vice presidents, Joan Corey, she's out of my locals. She went to I know if it was an Emily's List event the day before our General Executive Board and Vice President Harris was there and so they do a photo off the line. So Joan goes in the line and Joan says, I'm Joan Corey, I'm a vice president of the Team sits union. And she pointed her finger at Joan and said Teams is better get on board. And so Joe says, excuse me, yeah, Team says better get on board. I don't know why you haven't endorsed me yet. So she comes back and she tells me this, and I'm like the nerve, like the nerve. Her closing was, listen, I'm gonna win with you. Oh, without you, and it was like such a smug ant'swer, like okay, and that turned the majority of the people in that room off.
Speaker 1: Everyone hates a feminist. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: It is that Jesse Kelly's show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and we're gonna get a lot of those tonight. What we're gonna get to a lot of those tonight, I could say, but this is this just little, a little life lesson to open up the show. It's not just for women. And everybody hates a feminist and things like that, and the feminists have taken over the Democrat Party and that's why they're so nasty to everybody. They treat everybody like crap. It's not just that this is a lesson for all men, women, young and old. Being nice can get you really, really far, and being nasty and rude will hold you back in ways you can't possibly imagine. If you want to hear something unbelievably petty that I do unbelievably petty. I've told you before that we order food almost every day delivered to the studio about food for the fellas. We had some cheese steaks today, so it was wonderful. We don't have to go into it. You know, I have a new policy. I used to add an extra tip when I ordered it on my phone before they picked it up, before they delivered it.
Speaker 1: But this is what I discovered.
Speaker 2: If I add an extra tip, the drivers will scramble take the order, and they'll take forever to pick it up. They just try to claim the extra tip. So I stopped doing it. Now, extra tip comes if you're polite, that's it. And look, it's not like I need you to roll out the red carpet when you hand me my food.
Speaker 1: If it's hey today, just went outside. Hey man, how you doing? He said? I said, I'm good, brother, How are you man? I'm good. It's raining out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, enjoy your day. Boom, extra tip automatically. If I get the smug Houston. This is such a Houston thing. The smug Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here you go, dark the my life sucks, no tip? Goodbye?
Speaker 2: Does that bitter nasty person driving away?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Why they didn't get any extra money? No, they have no idea.
Speaker 2: But they'll have no idea their entire life why they didn't get the next job, They didn't get the next girl, the next man, They didn't get to anything. Life will just be artificially crappier because you couldn't put a smile on your freaking face. Just remember that it's do some emails, Jesse. I agree Trump will get no deal. This is about the Trump Putin prediction. Putin is winning and he has no reason to stop. Zelenski figures he will continue to get support from the EU. Trump has already tipped his hand that he sees no deal. My question is then what.
Speaker 1: Okay? Then what all right? Trump talked about this today?
Speaker 5: Russia face any consequences if Vladimir Putin does not agree to stop the war after your meeting on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes they will, Yeah, what will the counts? There will be concernations, tariffs today will be I don't have to say. There will be very severe consequences.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, very severe consequences. And there are a couple of things to keep in mind here. First of all, before before Trump goes into this meeting, and it's a very important meeting, and I hope you joined me in praying that it is a successful meeting. Let's end the war and carnage. Let's hope they come to some kind of an agreement and it all ends. That should be everyone's desire. There are young men dying in droves, young women being widowed, young children being orphaned. On every side.
Speaker 1: This is horrible. Let's hope it stops.
Speaker 2: But first of all, let's talk about deal making, which Donald Trump is excellent at. He's look, he wrote a book on it. He's lived a life of doing this. An international businessman who does deals, you have to have leverage, very severe consequences.
Speaker 1: But what does that mean? People are freaking out? What's going to be World War three?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is not going to start dropping nukes if Russia rejects his deal on Friday.
Speaker 1: Calm down, Calm down.
Speaker 2: But Donald Trump, also, he's done this several times before, he does it all the time, understands that part of doing deals when you're president of the United States of America involves carrots and sticks. Carrots and sticks.
Speaker 1: Period. When I h.
Speaker 2: Ob didn't sleep for a couple of nights. She hadn't slept for a couple nights last week. Her neck was kind of messed up.
Speaker 1: She couldn't sleep.
Speaker 2: I texted the boys take care of your mother. Hey, mom's a little tired. Help her out with dinner, help her, let an extra hand. Make sure that you're there for her. And with my sons. Because they've lived with me for their entire lives, they understand there's probably a carrot waiting for me if I help mom out, and there's definitely a stick if I don't.
Speaker 1: It is implied it.
Speaker 2: Look, if I get home and Aubrey tells me the boys were extra wonderful tonight, probably gonna slip them some ice cream. Hey, maybe maybe an hour of video game time on a school night which they don't get.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. If I get home and I hear.
Speaker 2: The boys didn't do a thing, he's gonna be trouble in the Kelli household, and not trouble for me. You have to have a stick. Donald Trump has to say there will be severe consequences. And maybe you don't like that because this gets into some really ugly things. You know, what does that mean? Does it mean people dying? Does it mean economic sanctions, which we're about to talk about in a moment. But a guy like Vladimir Putin wouldn't understand anything else. That's the only language a guy like that is going to understand there has to be a stick looming or why would he be incentivized to do anything. Remember, Putin is the one with the leverage.
Speaker 1: He holds the land.
Speaker 2: They can't get him out. He's got the leverage. We'll continue on this in a moment. That Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Of course it's a hub day.
Speaker 2: And remember if you mentioned any part of the show, you come download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Okay, so Trump has this big meeting on Friday. We already talked about it. We touched on it yesterday. And Jewish producer Christians added, don't the people in that region want to be part of Russia? Well, okay, let's just rewind just a little bit here.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to inform you, but you cannot believe a single thing anybody says about what the people in that region want, because everybody just always remember this. Write it in stone. Etch this in stone as the oldest, very ancient. The proverb goes, in war, the first casualty is the truth. Everybody in a war lies about everything all the time. The lies begin the second the fighting begins. Always has always will You lie about casualties, you lie about troop strength, you lie about the mood of the public, you lie about this, you lie about that. All war is based on deception. I believe that's sun Zu, but also that's me Bronco. Either what Chris, but either way, everyone lies. What I will tell you about this particular region is, remember, Ukraine was obviously a former part of the Soviet Union. That's when Stalin was starving everybody to death. So this is a place that's gone back and forth and back and forth, but relatively recently. I'll just put it that way. It was a place that was I don't know Russian puppet is fair, but it's pretty fair. Russia had a big say so in their government. Government was never going to do anything to anger Russia, We'll put it that way. The West wanted that area for a variety of reasons, not just to counter Russia, as we've talked about, for the resources for the warm water port. The West did not want Russia to control such a valuable part of the world. On top of the food resources. I should note it's called the world's bread basket for a reason. Ridiculous food resources. Okay, so the West engineered. Look, it was a coup, and the West engineered a coup. We bounced the Russian government, the pro Russian government, we installed our own. Now this is something we Americans don't fully understand. By the grace of God, I'm glad we don't.
Speaker 1: What is it? What is it like for you? For me?
Speaker 2: When the area you know, the area you love, gets conquered by a foreign government, what are you? I'll use this as an example. I live in the Houston area of Texas, obviously not very far from the Mexican Porter. Let's say Mexico gathers its troops. They all gather together and yell, and they march north and they somehow defeat America, which obviously would not happen. But they somehow defeat America and they take Texas. Okay, just Texas. Mexico has conquered Texas, and the war is over. There's a peace agreement. The war's over. Now I am here in Houston. I am still in my same neighborhood, with my same friends, my same family, the same school for the kids. I still come to work in the same studio, the same church, the same restaurants, the same This the same that all my friends speak English and a lot of Spanish, but they all speak English, but we are underneath the Mexican government. What would that be like? Odd, of course, a little scary too. Probably other parts of the world, not just Ukraine, other parts of the world they live like that all the time. Every generation there's a new war and they lose a border area here, and then there's another war, and then it's back to the other place, and then that's what it's like in so many parts of the world. In the eastern portion of Ukraine, it is Russian speaking, that's true. And in the eastern portion of Ukraine, because they are more ethnically Russian than ethnically Ukrainian, the newer pro Western government viewed them, probably not incorrectly, but viewed them as that's where the enemy's going to be. That those are probably going to be saboteurs, Those are probably going to be people we need to watch out for. How would the Mexican government look at Texans if they conquered Texas the way I just said, Do you think the Mexican government would be giving an extra watchful eye on Texas? On Texans, Hey, if there's gonna be a rebellion. If there are gonna be spies, if there's gonna be a problem, it's gonna come from those freaking Texans.
Speaker 1: Of course they would.
Speaker 2: Ukraine was the exact same thing, all those Russians, and they did for being fair, they did put into place policies that kind of did treat him like second class citizens. Ah, those are the Russian people. Well, Vladimir Putin, I don't know what's in his heart. I can't speak to that. I think he's probably a really bad guy, but I can't speak to what's in his heart. But I know this, I don't have to speak to what's in his heart. I know how he sells himself and how he maintains his popularity and avoids coups in his country. It's not just that he murders always political opponents, which of course he does. Vladimir Putin sells himself as the protector of Russian peoples. That is his branding, It is how he campaigns. It is he is mister Russia, mister Russian. He loves Russia, he loves Russians, and if you are a Russian, Vladimir Putin is your batman. So he sells himself So if the reputation is that there are a bunch of Russians in eastern Ukraine being mistreated by the Ukrainian government, and Vladimir Putin wants the territory anyway, and don't kid yourself. He wanted the territory. He wanted the wealth, he wanted the resources, he wanted the port. What better way is there to sell that invasion than by going to Russia and saying our people are under attack, they are under attacked by a hostile government. It would be no different than Donald Trump after the Mexicans took Texas, standing up in front of the American people and saying Texans are American, these are our people, and they are being trashed by the Mexican government. Do you stand with me in taking back Texas? What would be the approval numbers on that war? His approval numbers would be through the roof. Why is the war still popular in Russia when droves and droves of Russians have been killed, Because that's how it's sold in Russia. Look at me, grab a vodka. We're going to protect Russians. That's the situation we stuck our nose in. He invaded the West decided he at any cost, could not have it.
Speaker 1: But he took it.
Speaker 2: The Ukrainian forces, and there is no dog on them. They didn't have a chance. They're not near, they don't have near enough people, they don't have the equipment, they don't have the people, they don't they had no chance. The Ukrainian forces were not strong enough to resist the Russian forces and keep them out of the areas Vladimir Putin wanted. What's the last time you looked at a map of that area of Vladimir Putin took everything he wanted, probably and then some. He just took it, and he can't get him out. Now you can at all that. But life isn't nursery rhymes. Captain America is fiction. He has it, he's held it. We've killed legions of those freakin' Ruskies and they still won't leave. And he has shown not even the tiniest sign that he's interested in giving it back.
Speaker 1: So what do we do where you can threaten him?
Speaker 2: And Trump did. I don't think the threats are military and nature. I think they'll all be economic sanctions. But let's say he does that. Let's say he slapped Vladimir Putin with some severe economic sanctions. I don't know why we're doing so much foreign policy, but it's worth talking about because this is gonna be a big story this week. Remember that that gets complicated too.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that next.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Wednesday, a hook day.
Speaker 1: And now we continue on.
Speaker 2: I'll wrap up this foreign policy talk as we'll talk a bit about the cartel stuff, the foreign born population down, Democrats freaking out because the lies don't work anymore. Before we get to that, let's finish this. So what do you do to Russia? If I say when? But if Vladimir Putin says I'm not interested, No, I'm not giving all that back. And look, remember, to make peace, it takes two to make war. It takes one to make peace. It takes two. If one person decides you you're at war, you're at war. If the guy across the street walks across the street punches you in the face, it really doesn't matter that you didn't feel like having a fight. You're in a fight. You better start slugging. But to make peace, you both have to agree. Zolensky. Zolensky, the head of Ukraine. Let me ask you this, honestly, do you think he wants.
Speaker 1: It to end? Now?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's in his heart either, But if he has a deep, abiding love of his country in his people, which I don't know and neither do you. But if he has a deep love of his country and his people, then of course he wants it to end. Doesn't mean he has to give up, but means he wants it to end. But let's just say, for the sake of argument, because it is so common when it comes to leaders of nations, let's say he doesn't love his country. Doesn't mean he hates it. I'm not saying that. But you know the three characteristics they all have in common. No love of country is number one. It's just not something that's on his mind. You know, we were talking yesterday about our two hundred and fiftieth birthday coming next year, two hundred and fiftieth birthday for America, and how ridiculously awesome it's going to be to celebrate this place, and you're gonna get involved, and I'm gonna get involved.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: You think he feels that way about Ukraine?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, But let's say for the sake of argument, he doesn't, and that would be a fairly safe bet given how most world leaders feel. If he doesn't, if he doesn't look at the wiped out state of the cities, you're conscripting fifty year olds dragging teenagers off the streets because so many Ukrainian men are dead. If that doesn't bother him, then what does that mean? That means it's all about him. That's what happens. You get intoxicated with power. You think you're the most important thing in the world, the only important thing in the world. What if he thinks it's all about him? Has this war been bad for him? Did you even know? Before Putin's tanks crossed the line? Did you even know the name of the Ukrainian president? Don't lie? You didn't, and I've looked. I'm not pointing fingers. Neither did I, nor did I care about it. I'm not a big foreign policy guy. Everyone knows his name now, world famous, world famous. Let me let me tell you something. Have you ever done Most people haven't. But since I've gotten to do this, since I've started doing this, now that I'm a huge, important, celebrity. But seriously, ever since I started doing this, like the book Like remember I wrote that book and we showed up at the first book signing. And this happened at every one of the books signings we did, but the first one is what floored me. Floored me because I sit here and I'm essentially talking, I mean, talking to you, but I can't see you. All I can see is Chris and that's I can't see you. I don't even know that people are listening. I know that you understand what I mean. You show up at a book signing, first book signing, and they're lined up around the block to see me.
Speaker 1: Felt good? It did, I'm not gonna lie. Felt good.
Speaker 2: Wow, people like it, People enjoy it, people would enjoy the stuff. Now, what does it feel like to have the President of the United States of America roll out the red carpet for you, and then you hop on a private jet and you fly to the UK and they've got the Royal band and all that there, and then you're flying. What does that feel like? I can tell you what four hundred people at a book signing feels like. I can't tell you what it feels like to have the leaders of nations embracing you. How many United States senators Democrat and Republican have gone over there for special photo ops, actors, actresses. He's not only an international celebrity now cheered for everywhere. Rumor has it he's quite rich. Now, wild how that happened, but anyway, quite rich. Now what if Zelensky doesn't want it to end? Remember that little well, I don't want to make accusations Allegedly cocaine fueled outburst he had at the White House in front of Trump and JD.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 2: He showed up there, the deal was done, The binders were already prepared, They had already scheduled the press conference. Hey, it was a formality. Sits there, freaks out, blows the entire thing up.
Speaker 1: He has to agree too.
Speaker 2: That's not even if Trump walks in there, nails the deal closes. Vladimir Putin suck the sealed delivered. Zelenski has to agree.
Speaker 1: You got a long road ahead, long road ahead? All right.
Speaker 2: Look, I can't can't make that better. I can make your pain better, though, I can make your pain possibly disappear. What hurts on you?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: People get pains and that pain comes from inflammation. Is it your hands? Do you rub your hands? You ever rub them?
Speaker 1: Say hurt? Is it your elbow?
Speaker 2: Back pain? Gosh, back pain? Is there anything more debilitating than freaking back pain? Why don't you try Relief Factor. All I'm asking is that you try it three weeks. They sell a three week quick start. It's nineteen dollars in ninety five cents, less than a dollar a day. Might take your pain away. Yes, that rhyme, and I did it on purpose. Try it if it doesn't work on order anymore. It's a daily supplement drug free one eight hundred, the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. Now, before we get back to the emails, I wanted to talk about this general concept.
Speaker 1: This is Joe Scarborough.
Speaker 5: I will just go back to the fact that you know, the people that are cheering this on privately are not like right wing Republicans, are not maga people. A lot of our friends are in the media and also Democrats have worked on Joe Biden's campaign, that worked on other campaigns. They're saying, yeah, I'd like to feel safe walking around this city. If the federal government can be a positive partner in the streets safe well again. Forming a partnership with the DC police and not taking over. Then I at least the people I've spoken with that live in DC day in, day out see this as a positive step.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many We're about to have a long talk about normy Democrats, if they exist, How many of them there are. We're about to talk about suffering the consequences of how you vote. We are about to take apart a lot from this. In fact, I have sound bites from Trump, from DC's attorney general, from Fox News, MSNBC, I have sound from all over the place. Let's tackle this issue and what we think about this issue, and then we'll do more emails.
Speaker 1: All right, hang on,