Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Hey, let's give away tickets mud Veins coming in October, and they're gonna be south Side Ballroom where Jack White just had a very triumphant show, very cool venue. So we're gonna give away the tickets with the iHeart app. First person using the talkback feature with your name, your number, and your email address and the answer to the question Ben just got a very questionable email before the show started. Who did that email come from? We just told you like six minutes ago. If you know the answer, and then you can leave your name, your phone number, and your email address, and you're the one you're gonna win those mud Vein tickets. Good luck, everybody. The joke swap on SNL is always a big deal. It's coming up this weekend. KT will take us through the history of that at the bottom of the hour, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Track, another edition of Things Skinners Traffic.
Speaker 1: All Right tonight is the debut of Page Beckers. Are y'all still hearing people call her Bukers? I just hear people say Page buckets. Okay, that makes it easy. I just call her Page Yeah, she said the stars give to that. N I was like, hey, look it's Page.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean you feel like you know her now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is obviously a big deal. And the timing of this for her is great because Caitlin Clark set the world on fire a year ago, and so the desire and the appetite for WNBA stars is high.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's like the same way.
Speaker 1: Remember in golf, every two years someone proclaimed someone was the next Tiger Woods and they never lived up to it, but it just created all this interest and then you had, oh, man, David Duvall's really good, and then he's good for two years and disappears. My whole point is that the appetite for someone else to be as badass as Tiger was huge because people love that stuff. So Page Becker's is in a really good position because you know, she had some injuries in college, or she would have been neck and neck with Caitlin Clark. Oh really, yeah, she had two I think two injuries. She missed two full seasons. But skill wise, if she's healthy, she's that talented, she's on that level. I'm just saying it would have been a bigger debate. Okay, Page is a point guard. Are they both the Kaitlyn Clark's just like a straight gunner point guard, like a scoring point guard. Page Becker's is like a bigger facilitator type, right, kind of like a wing facilitator type.
Speaker 3: Oh wing.
Speaker 4: I thought she was like a magical point guard like Wheeland deal, but like a bigger guard.
Speaker 1: Oh she's bigger than Yeah, she's prop What does she listened at? Katd her height?
Speaker 3: Let's find out she's got good.
Speaker 1: Size to She's not like she's taller than Kaitlyn Clark. I believe really, Okay, may maybe I'm wrong. That would be a shock to me. She's six How tall is Kaitlin Clark six feet tall? Okay, they're the same height thing. But anyways, so she's making her debut tonight, regular season debut. I got a couple things for you, and I thought we would do this price is right, game style and if you know this, you're gonna kick ass.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 3: I'll start with you.
Speaker 1: How many Instagram followers does page Buckets have. I'm gonna say one million, Tizzle seven hundred and fifty thousand, Christina one, Ben wins she has two and a half million Instagram.
Speaker 3: Followers for her I'm going to follow her. How many TikTok followers? Does she have? Pryce's right style?
Speaker 1: Ben?
Speaker 4: All right, I'll say tiktoks even more. I'll say she's got three million.
Speaker 3: Tizzle, I'll say five million.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Ben wins again, she has three point seven million TikTok followers.
Speaker 3: Am Bensman stucking her account?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What was her nil valuation last year at Yukon?
Speaker 4: Wow? That's not even what they're paying her. That's just what she means to the well, you know.
Speaker 1: And she yeah in college in other words, what she was able to get for end, what she got, not what she was worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, shoot, I'll say she got one point five million dollars tizzle.
Speaker 3: Two point five million dollars. Let's just go one hundred k.
Speaker 1: She had one point four million, So Christina wins. But Ben was clearly the closest. Did you guys see who she was named creative director for? What company was she just named creative director for?
Speaker 3: Really? Yep? This was just announced two days ago. It's not Gatorade. Does she have like a shoot? Is it like New Balance or something? I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 1: What company was she named she is the first ever athlete creative director for this company.
Speaker 3: Dickie's either a barbecue or the clothes. Is that what she does? She's like, that's her skill set. Also, I don't know, okay, achiveny skills.
Speaker 4: So what would it be like what athletes some sort of athletic wear under armor?
Speaker 3: That be it's the first athlete to endure.
Speaker 1: The company, says, So and so has named WNBA star Paige Becker's as its first ever athlete creative director. You know, and Ben's talking about this idea like Kyrie Irving is the creative director.
Speaker 3: For his ky sneaker thing. Loew's that's good, Hillstar Farm, that's badass, Singular Development Group.
Speaker 1: That's that's a big get Bridge farm. For door Dash, they posted a picture of her wearing a robe, laying on a bed surrounded by food.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what is she the second biggest star in the w NBA. She's in the top five?
Speaker 3: Is Angel Rees? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Asia Thomas? Yeah, actually Cameron. It's kind of like I know these people and I don't even watch it. Yeah, we'll see what happens a year from now. But just the hype for her right now is.
Speaker 1: Through the roof and part of that is because of Caitlin Clark and Angel reeson their deal last year, and so they set the stage. They start tonight against the Lynx, and uh, I think we're gonna see Page Becker's fricking everywhere.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's exciting. Yeah, that's free. Man. I can't forget. My daughter is a young point guard.
Speaker 4: She's fourteen or she loves basketball, maybe call her guard, But I don't know if it's gonna last because she doesn't love watching basketball.
Speaker 3: Like that's odd to me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, cause the passion of basketball comes from playing pick up all the time and watching game. I need her to get into watching it because I think she would love Page Buckets.
Speaker 3: All right, there you have it.
Speaker 4: Things skin is tracking coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle. The final SNL joke swap potentially on weekend. Update is potentially maybe this weekend. We revisit it all next