Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt. I've got a great show planning for you tonight. You'll know my guest tonight from her appearances on websites such as bangbros dot com and the slightly last less ambiguous Gangbangcreampie dot com. You can find links to all of our social media and the episode description below, but I want to recommend you check out her only fans at Channy Crossfire. Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming the very sexy Channy Crossfire channing. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: Coast?
Speaker 1: What part California? We're at California? Yeah, all right, all right? Were you good evening as well? Uh? Are you originally? Where are you originally from? No details, but like do you ever talk about that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I'm proud to be a Cali born, Calie native and people can tell I'm not from around their area because I I'm friendly now, So I just randomly say a hided people on the street straighters, and they just look at me like, yeah from around here? Are you?
Speaker 1: I'm in New Jersey, which is so adjacent to New York that yes, if I walk down the street and go, hi, how are you today? Someone will think I'm trying to fucking rob them of something. God it's rough. It's rough, but that's good to hear. You're okay. Let me ask you this the boring question. Everything starts with it. You go as depth full as you want to. It's just my audience may not know how'd you initially get into the adult entertainment industry? Because I want to get through all the basics because I have a question about your person. You just pointed something out and I want to I want to bring something up from some of your scenes. How did you initially get into the industry?
Speaker 2: Okay, real talk. I think the the real domino effect was, uh my, my ex broke up with me. That was my last exclusive, monogamous of vanilla relationship. So I was a mix of that, and then I had two previous suicide attempts before that relationship, and it was a mix of that. And I was like, you know what, I need to go soul searching. I need to uh get started on my bucket listculus and it really went from there.
Speaker 1: It took off. That was the fuse that led it.
Speaker 2: Huh oh my gosh, yeah.
Speaker 1: If it's not too personal, Can I ask how are you doing nowadays? I?
Speaker 2: Okay, I should you not, As I've gone soul searching these last three years. Now I know what authenticity really means, what self care really means, and what self love really means. And the ironic part of that is I'm so glad I took that seriously first, like I set those intentions and had those goals in mind, or else I don't think I would have survived being in this type of adult entertainment industry, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sure, I mean, really yeah, life is tough enough just by itself, you know, throwing in the fact that you're dealing with being a private contractor essentially you know, possibly doing your own booking or hiring an agent for that, shooting these scenes, figuring out how to market it properly, which is like eighty percent of the job nowadays. It seems like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that is the pro and con of in trade off of being so employed now and an entrepreneur. You know, there's that trade off. There's more flexibility, but there is more work. You know, it's not a conventional nine to five job, but be able to have like live life more on your own terms, like again real talk on more of that origin story of how I got into the industry. So yeah, I was in the mix of my last breakup and I called myself a pandemic porn start because I really got into it right before Quarantine happened. And the year before Quarantine, I was already going through that breakup I had. I was in a car accident with my ex, so I had a near life death experience and then had to move back into my mom's place and she used to be toxic, and then I had lost my job, so I had a head start before Quarantine to deal with it before shit really hit the fan. And then I was on my mom's couch for at least a year until I met it, until I had signs pointing me to go into the adult industry, you know again with my bucke list and Fuckulist, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna take this leap of faith and go from there. And oh my gosh, I like I said, I've it just really helps that I made it such a positive journey, Like I'm not doing it for superficial, shallow reasons.
Speaker 1: Right right, It's it's you know, it's such a great industry because I think so many of you girls, at least for sexuality and stuff like that, can really like find your place and find what you like and explore and find what you don't like. You know, you fucking hate and never want to do again. And that was awful and I don't like that. Go on, but you at least tried it, and you can at least say like, oh shit, I'm not into that, No, this and that. And it's only one aspect of your life, the sexuality part, but it can spider web out to every other aspect where you're now more organized, you're better with money, you're this, you're that, you learned how to do photoshop, like gaining I.
Speaker 2: Mean hopefully, hopefully ideally that's what I hope most of the models that's what they're doing. But not everyone has good work ethic. Not everyone is, uh is mindful of the productive side to it. You know, some people really just want to to fuck you know, and not have those types of work ethics and work standards. You know. But yeah, like okay, I mean another easter egg with my origin story, with that, with my bucket list, fuckulist, uh before I was officially in industry. I started venturing out, checking out play parties, sex parties, parties that only existed in movies, you know. So and I'm just like, holy shit, these are real life gang bangs and orgies happening in real life, you know. And yeah, I started going to them more frequently. And then I got to the point where, you know what, I think I'm catching an STI, you know, because everyone everyone's wearing condoms, but no one's vetting for you know, for STI and Bax South. So I was like, okay, with me being this sexually active and this high sex strife, I'm getting tired of having symptoms, you know, because I would get tested once every three months. And now it was actually fetlife dot com where I found my first agent, you know, And that's the that's the website where I found all these parties. So that's where I met my first agent, and I was the main the main headline is I might as well get paid to have safe sex, you know, like going like having this type of like high drive and being a natural at it. You know. I was already familiar with a group dynamics, you know, and I was That's that's where the learning part comes in before the industry. When I was going to those parties, I was experimenting, like Okay, what I like and don't like, you know, evolving my disin docent boundaries, you know. And then I got into an industry and I took that with me, and then I grew from there.
Speaker 1: So were you always like a very sexual person or was there a point where you you, not not in a negative way, but crossed that line where you're like, oh, I'm not tiptoe or maybe that first time you tiptoed over was it when you went to one of those clubs, or were you a little earlier than that with experimenting and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I already knew my sexuality was evolving since since I was little, Like I remember thinking in high school, Okay, I think i'm by I think I'm also into chicks, right, And then when I graduated high school and in college, I'm I remember being like I was already looking into porn, you know, during high school and after high school, and I remember thinking, oh, man, I'm starting to like transgenders as well, like both genders, you know, And that's when I knew, like my sexuality was evolving, So it went from me being bisexual too pan sexual to omi sexual. And I've always been curious about some things, you know, and my past relationships with my exes. You know, we were definitely like adventurous with each other, you know, but in regards to group dynamics, like me being able to get in my first three thimbs. Was that after the breakup and when I went to those parties.
Speaker 1: Okay, not not to dredge up bad memories, but I have to know this. Did you break up with him? Did he break up with you? Was it just a mutual thing?
Speaker 2: You know what? I really love that you asked that, because you're the first one to ask that. I totally understand. But disclaimer, I I already I've already made peace with all of that, you know, so I thank you for asking me that none of that's triggering anymore. But no, he like real talk. This is another reason why I'm a mental health advocate. He broke up with me, which I totally understand because at that time, like even though we have like we had a lot of things in common and definitely chemistry, Like not to speak for him, but at least to speak for myself. There were some childhood traumas that I didn't completely resolve and make peace with, and sometimes that would bleed into our relationship, you know, like I used to be insecure, and I used to hate myself, and I used to seless shame myself. And this was before I got into the industry. And there are moments where I had some toxic femininity, but I didn't realize it at the time. I was two in my head, so it was only being able to have that distance and growing apart and focusing more on myself. Sure I did all that wisdom and epiphany, like all those epiphanies finally came to me. So I still have love and respect for him. I'm just not in love with him anymore. Honestly, I have no regrets, like if he hadn't broken up with me, Like I try to take my own advice, like you should never. I'm at the point now where you should never be in a relationship to overcompensate, you know, you really have to learn to love yourself first, sure you know, and then everything else should feel like a bonus. You shouldn't have to overcompensate for someone. And yeah, I learned that the hard way, but better late than never, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, see, yeah, I ask that because I wonder did you, okay, did you step into that realm at all? Because you just were curious and you were at a different place in your life. You had had others things, you had dealing with trauma, the breakup, this and that. Did you was any of it getting back at him thing?
Speaker 2: Or no? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, you know what I know, that's what I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that year.
Speaker 2: That year, I was definitely going through a lot, and I was experimenting with a lot of things. I was really trying to find myself literally and soul searching. And uh that that was the first and last time I've experimented with drugs, like hard drugs, like I've had a few bumps of cocaine, and looking back, I'm really lucky, which is another reason why I advocate for one of my friends, a nonprofit companies called endoverdose dot net. So they have free openoid awareness training, free final test strips, narcana lockzoon. So there's that too.
Speaker 1: One more one more time, can you give me that website one more time? I'm gonna I want to plug it here, but I my younger brother actually died of a heroin overdose, So it is you know, close to me. Please plug that website one more time and.
Speaker 2: Overdose dot net e N D O V E R d O s E dot nets.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm gonna put that in the episode description as well. Uh, when people are down there checking out your Twitter and everything else, if you have someone in your life that suffers from that type of thing, definitely check out that link, you know, or if you're suffering with that yourself. So that was the first time you experimented, did you did you find that you had a personality that migrated towards overuse of those things?
Speaker 2: You know what? That's another thing I because I was having such a hard year. Uh, it gave me that understanding of why I would experiment and try some things. But I was lucky enough to already have the wisdom with my previous bad habits, like being able to recognize that I've had previous self sabotaging habits to know not to be to dependent on it, you know, like the old me would have abused it. But because that whole year, I saw it as a make it or break it, like it was. It was my lifeline that year, like, not that I was fifty one fifty, I mean, I was definitely kind of unhinged. But something was telling me that year to just focus all my passions like a lifeline, you know, to make it through. Because yeah, honestly, because of everything I was going through, it would have it would have broken most people. I the only would have have attempted a third a suicide attempt. But instinctively and intuitively, I knew if I did at their time, it would actually pan out and it would actually be a success. And so I was very aware of conscience, conscientious of that. So that's why I take yoga and martial arts so seriously, because that's literally what I really focused on that whole year, to just keep my sanity in check, to keep me out of trouble, because that was I was starting to get angry at the world, uh that year, you know, and I was itching to get into fights. It got to that point. But like I said, I'm glad that broke me in a year before quarantine people, before collectively other people were starting to lose their ship, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ask me about my go bag and my trunk, yeah, I know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Definitely we did have one I I have more than a couple of go I do, I do.
Speaker 1: I just bought a little mini shopple the other day to put in there. There we go, There we go. Uh I uh, We're gonna take a quick break my guest tonight, Folks Channing Crossfire, not Chassis Crossfire, as I've heard other people say before Channing Crossfire. You can find links to all of our social media in the episode description below, but make sure you go to her only fans at Channing Crossfire.
Speaker 4: If you have that gotta finish feeling that just won't quit, would mistress be disappointed in the seed you've spilled? Now might be the time to try gun Tracks. Goon Tracks, the first clinically tested y WF two ejaculate inhibitor, allows Mommy's pay pigs to pound all day without the complications of post nut clarity. Side effects include loss of income, loss of home, loss of family, backed up prostate homicide rates, and dry basketball shorts.
Speaker 3: So if you're a quick shooter with a family that you're ready to ignore, help to your doctor and see if goon Treks is right for you. Gun Tracks, keep it in all night and get back to gooning for goddess brought to you by your Worst Friend dot com.
Speaker 1: Come back with my guest, Channing Crossfire. Make sure you follow across all social media, but especially check out her OnlyFans at channing Crossfire links to everything below Channing. I want to play a game with you. Would you mind if you play it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: The game is called porn Words. Okay. I'm going to give you a clue for the correct answer, and your job is to tell me what that word is. It's basically the game passwords.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I can't say any form of the answer in my clues to you. You can pass at any time, and if there's still time on the clock, we'll go back and you can get the ones you missed. You'll have. I'll give you an example. You have sixty nine seconds on the clock and ten answers to figure out. But say I made like say I was like soft drink? What would you say? Soft drink?
Speaker 2: Soda?
Speaker 1: Pop, soda brand?
Speaker 2: Oh, Coca cola?
Speaker 1: There you go, perfect, there you go. See you just throw out answers. I'll try and give you clues. Now here's the thing. These are all porn related categories. Okay, okay, okay, all right, okay, sixty nine seconds on the clock. You will start when I say it starts. You can pass it anytime. We'll come back to it if you have to, and good to go. Three two question number one, Uh dressing up like animals?
Speaker 2: Oh fury.
Speaker 1: There you go. Number two, woman in charge, don boss, lady, keep going first part of that moment. There you go, all right. Number two. Uh, not your mouth, pussy or.
Speaker 2: Ask.
Speaker 1: There you go. Number four, bunch of guys, one girl, gang very okay, uh, gang bang gang bang. Correct. Number five, bunch of guys, A bunch of guys, one girl, very sticky face. Okay. Number six, if you don't swallow you, there you go. Number seven, basic sex position, starting out on it. Everyone starts out on it.
Speaker 2: Everyone starts okay, flacial.
Speaker 1: No ten seconds. Yeah, there you go. Number eight two in the same body at the same time. Five double penetration, got it older, mature time time. There you go. Eight out of ten is pretty fucking good, though, okay, uh for a tiebreaker. According to ia FD dot com, the Internet Adult Film Database, which doesn't include certain things like OnlyFans or this or that. It's more just kind of like website mainstream type stuff for the tiebreaker. According to ia FD dot com as of this recording, how many male performers have you worked with?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I lost count. We're not even talking about before I got into nothing.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about any of that. And we're not talking about any of the numbers. They don't count. You're gonna have a tough time getting into heaven after this one.
Speaker 2: But to many, let's see, at least one hundred.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight, at least one hundred, No, no, twenty eight ever since twenty eight? Can you hear me? Two eight?
Speaker 2: What? Wait? You are any stats on me? No?
Speaker 1: I told you On IAFD dot com they have they have a thing. It tells you everyone you've ever worked with. Yeah, and at the bottom it says, I think on record, that's on record. Yeah. See, you're almost like a nun. Twenty eight. It's pretty good. You're You're fine. I do want to talk about some of your content. I don't know if you're a porn star, I think, and tell me if I'm wrong. Maybe about your person. I think you're an artist who's really hot and enjoy sex. So you went, I'm gonna try and make this my art.
Speaker 2: I really like that perspective.
Speaker 1: That's yeah that if that at all sounded insulting, I didn't mean it that way. Oh okay, okay, Are are you artistic? Like? Have you been artistic throughout your life? Are you? And if you are, what is your medium? Whatever that medium is music? Like you said, is that.
Speaker 2: In regards to my modeling work, like a lot of my photoshoots and.
Speaker 1: Pictures eat in regards to you as a person.
Speaker 2: As a person, Oh, I mean honestly, I think a lot of my my sex drive, me naturally being in this industry stems from me being an athlete. So in my vanilla life, I train martial arts and my so on fat life. What I love about that is not only can you find out where kings and fetishes are and how it narrows down the list when meeting other people instead of being around the bush, you get to learn your sex personality and your sex style, so that'll help find other people that are similar to you who would be more compatible. So I found out I'm more primal, and I think that translates into how I naturally portray myself on camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that primal is the term?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that like an actual term like an actual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll finish culture obedism world. Yeah, that's definitely a term for certain types of people and their sex styles, like, for example, biting and scratching. Not many people are into that, but the ones that are primal naturally are.
Speaker 1: Is there is there an inverse to primal like dominant sub Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what's amazing is that you don't have to be just one one main uh, one main style, sure, or one main sex identity. M Like you could be like certain, do you do smoke herbs and weed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you know how there's indica, tativas and hybrid, right, you can find out what kind of hybrids you are in the co dominant hybrid tativa dominant hybrid. So yeah, uh, with being dominant and sub if if you naturally ken me both dominant and submissive, which is me, I'm a switch. So that's okay. So at first, at first I saw myself as a switch being, being able to portray myself genuinely as dominant or sub depending on who I'm with and what kind of relationship dynamic I have with that person. And then I also found out that I'm primal, So ultimately I consider myself as a primal switch in the BDS some world and that is that where you're getting out with your question kind of.
Speaker 1: But I liked your answer anyway because it gave me more information. But actually not at all. But I did like your answer. It did give me information, it wasn't at all what I was asking, is there is there an inverse to primal? Is there like a pamper, like someone who doesn't like anything at.
Speaker 2: You know, there's an opposite or yani yang, right? I see, So the yani yang of dominance is submissive, So the yanni yang of primal would be of course a prey, someone that likes being chased, someone that likes being caught, someone that likes being dominated, and almost like an almost like a far away like how there are people that dress as dogs or puppies in that realm or who naturally have an affinity or identity or persona as as a cat or a dog or a puppy. Yeah, so that's where certain yeah, those certain personality types come into play.
Speaker 1: So you can be so how does a okay, last question on this?
Speaker 2: So that's the ironic part, And you know what, that's a really good question because I haven't thought of that angle before. So I'm only in a switch in the dominant substance, but I don't switch in a primal sense like naturally. If I find someone that's also primal or another dominant male, uh I would see them as equal, you know, or for our relationship dynamic to work, you know. But if if they're too dominant, or if they're too prideful to eat, egotistical and usually toxic, it gets to that point, then we're not going to get along.
Speaker 1: Sure, So wait, you can't you yourself can't. I'm not to pray if that's no, no, no, no, no no. I was going to ask, can you be a primal sub and then does the dom have to be primal as well?
Speaker 2: Or no? No? Okay, So no, A really good question there. Depending on who it is, I can be primal, So up if I see that person as an equal, you know, and like none of it is forced, none of it is pressured, and uh it usually it would feel natural, you know. And I only say primal in a way where the Okay. So I definitely have been with dozens of guys in and out of the industry, and surprisingly enough, uh, I usually come across a couple of other primals like me, like every dozen dudes. So me, it's rare, and it's like a treat, like you know, we're into like certainly real certain like kinky things. But I only emphasize primal because those are the those are the those usually are that the personality types that really like match like could be really on par with me, sure like such rally and personality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I notice some of the primal stuff in some of your content, and and I'll be honest with you, I had a totally different perspective of your personality before I started like doving in listening to other interviews and here talking to you. Now you slight on me. Oh yeah, I'm a professional. Oh yeah, oh please. My wife teared up when I was nominated for an av N last year. You know, I have to I have to put some level of effort. Yeah, I mean, come on, I'm going I'm going up against plug talk. It's you know, that's fine, It's fine. I'll always be second place. So here's here's where I noticed that there's a scene you shot, and I'd like to ask you about that scene you shot for gloryholeswallows dot Com, which I believe is if I've emailed him before, Dave gentlemen named Dave perhaps sometimes Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if that's the Vegas one, Arizona one.
Speaker 1: I think I see Arizona one. Okay, Okay, So for people who can't understand the concept of that name, Glory whole Swallows, it's exactly what it sounds like. But there's one part where this gentleman can't finish and he comes into the room and you are looking at him like, dude, if we were praying Manti right now, and don't think that's the plural, I would take your fucking head off. You were like looking up at this dude like if I was him, and you're like blowing him at one point and you're looking up at him. I'm like, yo, i'd be scared of her teeth right now, man, don't fuck around. And then he has the audacity he's like, well, I mean, could I fuck you? And you're just like, yeah, whatever, just get this shit done with.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I give her that flashback. I totally forgot that happened.
Speaker 1: So you do remember that though, Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Back to me, now, was that just it? I didn't realize you kept off.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Let me let me say, let me say this. No, no, no, it was it was the scene and I'd seen other stuff you had done before, but it was the scene I seen where I was like, when you use the word primal, I go, oh, that is the definition, because it almost looked again. It's all open for interpretation. I'm going to ask you about that scene. But if you were in a positive light, you could go like, oh my god, she just wants to finish this guy to get to the next one. It's so sexy. Blah blah blah. Really, what I'm going to ask you is, was it like later in the day and you were just like, motherfucker, I need to wrap this, let's go.
Speaker 2: I mean I I was definitely insatiable, you know, like I we wanted to move on to the to the next person that that side, that side of me only came out because he he took a lot more work than the other guys, Like, uh, I don't know he if he already jacked off that day, and I saved his pop shot because because uh, usually most guys they're amateurs. Usually most guys are professional. No went to save their pop shots. No went to edge you know, So I don't know if he was eating junk food not getting enough rest or or if he really needs a more like in person uh physical element to really get him closer. But you know, it's benefit of the doubt. I'm being understanding. But yes, I do have a side to me that does get impatient, and I have a side to me. And the paring mantis is such a perfect analogy because at least once a month I do have have you seen the movie Species? Yeah, at least once a month, which is usually when I'm on my period, I get extra horny, extra intense, uh, extra piste off at the same time, so I legit I feel like I'm in heat. And there are times like biologically speaking, I just wanna and I and that ties into my my genuine cream pie breeding fetish.
Speaker 1: We'll have to touch on that obviously.
Speaker 2: So it is a real thing for me and me being an authentic primal, like I generally do just wanna like fuck biologically for like the mating, fucking breeding purposes, and I do have it in me where like I have fantasized about killing Jesus Christ right after like like the analogy and epiphany, I'm like Okay, that makes sense. And I don't know why that's the thing. It's like how you guys just spuck so also you know, for reading purposes, you know, not trying to put a lifelong partner. But it is that thing biology speaking and an animal kingdom like oh that clicks, that checks out?
Speaker 1: What Okay, I got it? What is And I've heard it before obviously it's not like some giant revelation.
Speaker 2: But to hearers too, like female spiders do the same thing too. Yeah, they kill right after they mate usually. Yeah, they just only want uh, the offspring, you know, when they're fertile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hear that, guys, Yeah, guys. Yeah, And you know what that She's not uncommon. Most women probably feel the same way once a month. Okay, I'm going to take your fucking head off right now, sir.
Speaker 2: That's a group.
Speaker 1: And you know what, most of those guys are probably listening to my show. If I'm being honest, I love you. You're all great. U.
Speaker 2: I mean that ties into sorry sidebar, like if there was ever in a zombie apocalypse, like one of the things one of the main motives for me to have a different type of bird control where I don't have to take a pill every day is for the zombie pocalypse analogy, Like I it would be such a hassle to just go on my runs and find condoms, you know, I should just have the implantation and not worry about finding condoms during the zombie pocalypse. And I'm the type of person that, please be honest and let me know if you got bitten, suck a time when we could get our last fucking before you turn. I'm that type of person that thinks of shit like that.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, did we just write a script?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I never thought of hear me out. I never thought of this. When the apocalypse happens, right, there's gonna be like four forms of currency, okay, five, righty here, let me give them to you, cigarettes, toilet paper, alcohol, bullets, pussy. There you go, those are your five types, right?
Speaker 2: What if?
Speaker 1: How about how about this script? Ready? A what are they called in Vegas? Not a cat house? That's like makes me sound like an eighty year old man. What are they called house? Yeah, brothel? Brothel that was the word. Okay, brothel, it's a brothel. And then there's word from the outside that a zombie attack's broken out, So this group of rogue women go out and try and find the community that they can fuck their way into. Now it's not a porn though, it's just a strange script. And then but here's the thing. That's only half of the movie. The other half is them now rising to power by using themselves and their personalities and their bodies and blah blah blah to get up. There's your script, Go write it, artist for it.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's find someone that'll write it, because I never will. But that's a good idea, Okay.
Speaker 2: Sucker Punch and Mad Max, Yeah that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you that soccer Punch. I got too drunk and fell asleep. Uh my wife likes it, so I'm sure it's a good movie. But yeah, she's pretty cool. Okay. So let me ask you again. These people are gonna be like, hey, Matt, talk about something.
Speaker 2: What is what?
Speaker 1: Stop giving a script ideas, asshole in front and have a conversation here. Uh, let me ask you. Have you not yet accomplished something on your fuck it bucket list? Sexually? Like, in terms of the industry, is there a type of scene you've yet to shoot that you really want to, or maybe it's a person that you really want to work with you've just not been able to any of those things. Tell me something that you haven't gotten to yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well off top I thought of. I just brainstorm like around five give or take things. For sure, I have yet to get my uh A tentacle scene in. I legit have a tentacle fetish okay, and and I generally have again with me being a primal, I generally have a vampire and wearable fetish as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, well, I mean we're gonna come back to that. Obviously, we're gonna we gotta take another break, but continue continue with this short industry protocols.
Speaker 2: Apparently down the grapevine, I heard that's still categorized as BC reality, so that won't pan out on certain platforms and certain certain spaces.
Speaker 1: It's just it's it's it's I fight with X videos getting videos uploaded just all the time, all the time. So yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: That means I would have to rig up three fuck machines by myself and just attach tentacle dildos on them and just maybe worry.
Speaker 1: It's you know what the you could do it and someone will buy it. I mean, you're gorgeous and it's a great idea and yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. You can find a way to sell it dropbox or something like that. Oh yeah, yeah, so that's what Wait wait technical scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah where will fetters scene?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: But okay, So aside from that, sexuality wise, I'm also attracted to all genders. I'm omnisexual, and that's similar to being pan sexual. What they both have in common is being attracted to all genders. But the difference is that when you're pan sexual, you focus on that person's main identity and persona and how they want to portray themselves as and present themselves as, whereas me being omnisexual, I considered that as well take that into account, but I also acknowledged their biological sex that they were originally born with instead of just focusing on their personality.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Off cam, I've had sex with transgenders, but I had to have an official one on cam, so that's on my slash Spuckulist. And then last thing off the top of my head is, uh, before I got into the industry, one of my favorite porn companies that used to watch was Burning Angels.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: So it's still on my buglass slash fuckless to have some kind of aintal through use with Joanna Angel and small Hands. And it's crazy because I've crossed paths with them a couple of times when I finally started going to the A v N and those expos and conventions, and I still get shy around them. But yeah, I think the next time I cross passed with them, I'm just gonna suck it. Get it.
Speaker 1: To two exonicas ago, I woke up to Johanna Angel, who I had no idea, was so tiny, no idea, and I just I go like this. I had like a card like with my podcast stuff on it. How you doing mat? And she just looked at me like get this fucking monster away from me, please. I don't blame her. I just came out of nowhere. It was terrified, trying to get physical. It were in her bubble or no, no, no, no, no, I'm not a fucking creep. No, I wasn't in your bubble?
Speaker 2: Was that extra energy?
Speaker 1: I'm just I flop around like the Looney Tunes guy, what's his name? Gossamer, the Big red thing or I'm like Tasmanian devil. I don't know. I'm a mess. And she was terrified just because I was no, no, no. She gave me the uh no no, no, no, no, not at all, not a bitch face. She gave me a somebody gets security, this guy's gonna try and hurt me face.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I did not come within her bubble. I was not more than an arm's length when I tried to handle my card and I didn't just jam it. I was like, you know, hey, hi, was there a line? There was no The line had just maybe the line had just started to form. There were maybe two people, and I didn't want to be in line. I didn't want any time. I just wanted to give a business card, say hi, my name is mad I work with these people. I just wanted you to you know, I would love to have you on for an interview sometime. Blah blah.
Speaker 2: While she curved you real quick.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it wasn't again, it wasn't her fault. Wasn't her fault at all. I'm a big dumb monster. And I came tumbling at her. And she was in New Jersey, which is already terrifying.
Speaker 2: In the Jersey. That's a reputation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, the reputation of being the best the Garden State having pork role. I understand, we got it. Thanks theahs. Yeah yeah yeah, I mean yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: You said, I don't blame her like me being a model. It's definitely hit or miss with me too. Like I, I honestly can't always look friendly all the time. I'll be honest about that. And I already naturally had my guard up because I didn't grow up sheltered or privileged, so I natually don't trust people anyways. So that's something that I even I have to balance is keeping myself in check with balancing thing friendly generally trying to be generally friendly to fans, you know, and showing love, but also being wary of like other people's intentions, you know, like because there you know, there are always predators around and people trying to take advantage of other people.
Speaker 5: When the world tells you to go away, stop leave, go don't instead just come.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 5: The New Fragrance by the podcast that made You Squirt available now at your Worst Friend dot com. Come here, come there, come anywhere, just come.
Speaker 1: So, as a fan, what is the best way for me to approach, you know, a performer in public. They're they're obviously there's gonna be some people you should have never approached at all, and you should never approach aggressively. I don't mean by that, I mean almost like like if I were in a situation like this where I would say, you know.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, are you chanting crossfire? I love your content? You know, would you mind if I had an autograph or a picture or something like that like that that is I'm not even like playing that up. I'm just not that guy where I go up aggressively. If I come up aggressively, it's because I'm a big dumb animal. It's not because I'm trying to be aggressive. So, dude, So what is the best way for a fan to if they were to approach you outside of a convention? And then maybe a convention is not not different in that they're allowed to grab you or anything, but it's a little more understanding because you're at the thing kind of you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it really depends. Honestly, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. You know, people get excited. People have different personalities. Maybe they're the spectrum, maybe they have a d d uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: And I can't speak for other models, but at least for myself, like uh, approaching me like with my personality type, definitely like don't come at me too fast, definitely not within my bubble and my space. A good safe, a good safe, respectful distance boundaries, you know. And if if we're already in like a convention exposed setting and an adult setting, then yeah, go for it, you know, ask me if I'm chanting crossfire, ask me to take a picture, you know, be respectful of course. But if you're in like a vanilla setting, you know, in public, then yeah, you know, I guess some implied etiquette of you know, like you know, with whispering or uh, just like some acknowledgment you know.
Speaker 1: But don't bother people when they're eating. Well, if you if you desperately want like annogree for a picture or something, you may have to just wait and then don't be a creep about it. Don't stand behind them.
Speaker 2: Another yeah etiquet across the board too.
Speaker 1: When they're eating or with badly.
Speaker 2: Really it's hard to balance, you know, I understand being opportunistic, like this might be the only change you see this person which I totally understand. It's it's such a thing to balance, you know, but everyone want's mood fluctuates and changes, you know, Like sometimes i could be friendly and I'm open, you know, uh to embracing fans, and then sometimes I'm just like fuck off, you know. But across the board in regards to people's safety, yeah, just just being more careful and you know, since I have of consent and permission to ask if it's okay, sick picture or even like just some people are okay with just a simple like acknowledgment and high you know.
Speaker 1: But you know what, that's what makes the conventions so great. They're an outlet for those things. You can go and get your autographs, you can get your pictures. Last year we went and I watched. I made my wife watch actually because it was hilarious. My wife is not she's not a prude, but she's much more vanilla than me because I'm a pig. And we watched, and I was going to talk to Alex Cole because we had been emailing back and forth, and then we both kind of just fell off and I wanted to introduce myself again. So I come running at her and no, I'm just kidding. I respectfully waited in line. But the gentleman in front of us was a true gentleman, and he paid Alex the whatever amount and then he laid on the floor and for five minutes she rubbed her feet in his mouth with her socks on. And I was like, this is fun. This is a fun industry.
Speaker 2: But we hold on. Yeah, and I'm curious about thee was she needing?
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. I didn't see it. She it was behind the podium. I made my wife go around and look. Okay, but I didn't look because I mean, I've seen I mean, I'm so desensitized everything. It would have been fine if that guy was drinking dumpster juice with her feet in his face. I would have been like, Yeah, that's normal, that's normal with the shit I've seen so so, but those conventions are for that type of thing. Go get your picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's almost like sex positivity and body positivity for sure.
Speaker 1: But I will say there's an etiquette at these things as well. It's not just a free for all. I felt so bad. Last last year we met up with someone I had interviewed a few times. She's the only fans performer blew up. I love her. She is just a sweetheart. Cat karma or gasmic people check her out if you haven't seen her before. But her and her husband produced a lot of gang bang content, good stuff. Anyway, I met them for the first time, and I saw a lot of guys like, because she's not some big name with security or anything, they were super disrespectful. At the end of the night, I was like, I wanted to say goodbye. It was a pleasure meeting you this and that. You know, I really loved you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: If you're here next year, maybe we could do dinner or something like that. And then the next guy behind me after I said bye kind of just walks up and like slaps her ass and he's like, let's take picture.
Speaker 2: Again. This is.
Speaker 1: Her first year at one of these things. She kind I saw the look on her face and I was just kind of and she didn't say anything. And maybe I'm drawling something out of nothing. I'm just telling you what I saw, But I saw like this look on her face, like, ugh, comebag. So when you go to these things, make sure there's an etiquette there. Just because they're dressed sexy and fun consigned and ship there is an etiicqutt be a human being. If you're listening to this, you're a human being.
Speaker 2: Again, that's such a tricky thing too, because we have yet to really implement that, like as a mainstream protocol. It shouldn't be implied, you know, like I have got to see some kind of statement on the site. You know, I don't know they put the screamers for people who purchase these passes yet and put these girls and etiquettes on there because I know, I know the sex parties they have on their biodescription, like you know, how to come dressed and your hygiene and being respectful and then no one's obligated to do anything knows knows and no you know. Sure, but yeah, it's such a tricky thing, especially at that convention and being in this industry. A lot of people stereotype and get it twisted and assume that. I mean people people don't understand that not everyone is the same, you know, everyone is different, not everyone. Some people do get off being objectified, Some people don't sure. Some people like the extra attention. Some people don't. You know, some of us are extroverts, some of us are introverts, you know, so.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, someone told me that recently, and that really really surprised me, because dumb, stupid brain me that took one psychology class in high school was like, well, these girls are fucking on camera. They must at least be extroverts. They must really be a bit. And so many people I've talked to recently, big giant name born stars, have done giant gang bangs and this and that and come everywhere. Oh my god, that come everywhere, and they're just like, yeah, I'm an introvert. I like to just kind of me too.
Speaker 2: I'm actually an introvert as well, which is why I always need extra time to recharge in between my travels, and I don't go out unless it's the gym or for work or my community volunteer activism and me being primal and me also doing femdom on the side too, I definitely like if I'm away from the gym too long, I have less patience and tolerance around people. And I know that about myself enough to like keep myself inside.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, you know what, there's something there's something so so mature or intelligent about that though, where like you you said you were you weren't quite fifty one fifty, but maybe fifty one forty eight and uh and and and you pulled yourself out of that. You just pulled You just recognized one day, Hey this is shit. Let me get out of this. You just you know, recognize that other that's very mature. And I think that's probably why you are successful in this and you will continue to be successful because I think you understand that, yes, this can be fun, Yes this can be or, but it's it's a job too, you know, Exactly.
Speaker 2: My first a VAN interview, she told me that it's good to note that there are more levelheaded people in this industry. And that's what I also bring to the table, you know, Like I I'm very aware of how disillusioned I am of this industry, but also still optimistic and idealistic enough how it's still making progressive changes, you know, and being more inclusive and diverse, and we're having we're starting to have better safety protocols and better mentoring, you know, for new people coming in out of this industry. And like I said, I'm glad I got into this industry with the life experience I already had because I first moved out at eighteen. If I had gone into the industry at eighteen with my old self sabotactry habits before I started, before I went soul searching, before I started forgetting myself into people, I wouldn't have survived and made it out alive. I honestly believe that, you know, I'm an I'm glad I'm not one of those statistics, which is ironic, but that's why I see myself as a game changer in this industry. You know, like I said, not all of us are superficial and not all of us are shallow. You could bring wholesomeness into this industry and positivity, you know, and sex is healing when done right, you know, when it's consensual, we take our power back. That's what I've been trying to educate people on all these podcasts and interviews that I've been doing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let me let me ask you this last question here, what is the end game? Are you making porn at seventy five years old, which is totally it's you know, you're right, it is. But at the same time, there's a market for everyone. So if yeh hay, who doesn't want that type of porn? Me I'm good. I'll watch the younger stuff of you, the stuff in your fifties or something. But more power to the women make it, and more power to the guys and buy it. I don't give a shit. That's your business man. Whatever you're gonna do, is that the end game to work in this industry forever is the end game to get big enough financially you're out, good to go or what is it? Tell me?
Speaker 2: Well, let's see. Definitely there's a fetish and kink and market for everything. I know that now because of this industry. I'm just I'm so grateful to have been able to take care of my mental health these last three years and find my authenticity where I've started to own up and accept the fact that I will have fans that will appreciate and respect all these sides to me and all these aspects to me. You know, I used to keep I used to keep those two separate, you know, but now it's it's integrating in a good like harmonic way. And yeah, my endgame and big picture really is, Yeah, the more exposure I have, the more platforms I have, the more I'm able to talk about what really matters to me, which is actually mental health and certain social justice issues. You know, like the more we're able to have these deep conversations and I live for deep conversations and these hard conversations, I think that's really where the healing finally starts to happen in our communities. When it starts with ourselves, you know, we'll be able to find things that we could relate to. We could share our pain together and our grief together. And that's what I hope, you know, calling myself a pandemic porn star that I hope to bring to the table, like we need healing more than ever, especially in our communities where things are so like stigmatized, you know, and there's not that type of acceptance, and we need more levelheaded people because able to balance the pros and cons, the hard truth, the realities, but the beautiful struggle in it too, you know, yeah, the human aspect to it.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I mean I wrote that script before. Let me write out the rest of your life. Here's where it is ready.
Speaker 2: I'll admit I didn't think I would. Okay, this is holy shit. I think this might be at least, uh, my third or fourth year in this industry, and I didn't think I was going to be in it this long, but but honestly, because of the pandemic and quarantine, it has changed, like certain schedules, you know, certain stepbacks that would have been different if if if I was in it before. But I think, uh, that's that's a whole other conversation too, in the pros and cons of having all these new platforms now, which is good for people who don't want to go out, probably better for introverts don't want to have to fold people. But but that's nothing with mental health as well. Like I I feel like because I'm an introvert naturally, I don't other people's opinions don't bother me as much. But I think that it's really the extroverts in this industry that I think we're having a hard time integrating into conventional life if family and friends find out what they do because they naturally thrive off of other people's energy, you know, And that's uh, that's something I hope. Uh you know again, mental health, Uh, what our passions that should help get us through.
Speaker 1: Let me let me paint it for you. Here's here's what it is really And you know, I try and be funny, but here's what it is. Grow bigger, win some avns, get some trophies, get some Performer of the year stuff, and be the first one that actually succeeds at starting a union in this industry. Oh that's look. Look, look, you can implement any kind of mental health stuff you want, social justice stuff you want. That can be you. Just like where you went from sitting on or laying on your mom's couch or whatever it was, or the trauma you had had. You went from that stuff to walk in a red carpet at the av EN. You can go from where you are right now to that president of the union. You're smart enough to do it. You are driven enough, it seems like.
Speaker 2: To do it, So do it. At this point, I definitely have faith in Goddess and the multiverse surprise me with things. That's for sure. That's probably on the drawing board and vision board, and that's probably in the long game version of it. But in the in my short term goals, I'm just gonna keep having these these amazing, beautiful mental health conversations along the way. Yeah, okay, all right, finally good fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, my guests, Tonight, the Lovely Channing Crossfire. You can find links to you find links to it. He now, am I what what's wrong? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: The floor? You're plugging.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay, You're good, You're good. This is this is another fun one. I had a fun one with another performer recently where it just like went on and I was like, I don't even know if we talked the out sex at all. And I was like, that's fine, good enough, I'll take it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find the links to everything Channy does in the episode description below, but I really want to recommend you check out her only fans at Channey Crossfire. Channing, thank you so much for coming on and having this wonderful discussion with me. I think we accomplished a lot. I think you are amazing in your content. I feel somewhat bad for that dude you screamed at while you were blowing him letting. You didn't know, you didn't at him, you glared at him with smoky eyeshadow. I believe that fucking was enough to make me go like, oh this girl is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hold on, I want to plug in two things?
Speaker 1: Yes, please please.
Speaker 2: Not Oh shit okay, please vote for me at gods among his dot com slash contestants slash China Crossfire. That's also on my link tree as well, with a list of both my safer work and non safer work activities. There you go. And last, support my friends' company called pornabus be'st of both worlds if you like porn and cannabis. Shout out to Donnie since his birthday is tomorrow and he's one of the co founders.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, all of that below. There you go, link tree correct.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me