Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm back with something for you.
Speaker 2: You and you.
Speaker 1: I know you all have heard me talk about brokenness, dysfunction, unhealed hearts and minds for years, and I will continue to talk about it as long as I'm doing what I'm doing right now. People do not understand brokenness, and the reason why it's because most people are broken to some degree, some worse than others, and therefore, when a broken person sees another broken person, they don't recognize that that person is broken. And unfortunately, people allow money to possessions, positions, status, They allow those things to blind them even more into thinking that just because a person has.
Speaker 2: These things, that they're better than they are.
Speaker 1: They believe that these people deserve to be put on pedestals, so they empower them because they can't see the brokenness in others because they can't see it in themselves. And then the outcome is horror, destruction.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is insane.
Speaker 1: What's going on in the world today is insane. I would be okay if God would just destroy it all right now, this very second, because people are not trying to get better, they're getting worse. So what's the point God should just destroy it all? Put people out of their misery because people are not trying to get better, they are getting worse. They have empowered people who are broken than them, but they think those people are powerful because of the positions that they hold, or because of what they have, or because of who they are, or because of their titles, their status. They think these people are powerful, but they are weak. They're weaker than you, You who empower them.
Speaker 2: It's horror. You're empowering people who.
Speaker 1: Have millions upon millions upon millions of dollars, who are not satisfied, but they're still trying to make more and more millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: We'll never spend.
Speaker 1: All of that money, because the love of money is the root to all evil. And you empower these people, but you get nothing from it. You get no benefit from it. You are not profiting from it. It's making you a worse person because you are following the hate, the violence, but it's doing nothing for your household, is doing nothing for you as a person, making you a worse individual with the cold heart. You do this in life, but you in life in general. But you also do this in your relationships. You empower your significant others. They know inside they lack confidence self esteem.
Speaker 2: They know they're weak, but you empower them.
Speaker 1: Because you are broken and you can't see the errors of your waist. You cannot see what you're doing to yourself is a disservice to yourself. It's against your best interest, but you can't see it because.
Speaker 2: You're broken too.
Speaker 1: I don't know if people will ever wake up, because it's getting worse and worse and worse and worse and worse. The Bible tells us for you wrestle not against flesh and blood, it's against darkness, natural and supernatural. But when you are not in tune with God yourself, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, you can't see anything. You cannot see anything that you need to see when you are not in tune with God or yourself. All I hear about is people saying, oh, church folks, church folks are falling for this, and church folks are falling for that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Again for the millions time, just because a person going to church does not make them have Church in them. Anybody who think otherwise, they're broken unhealed, can't see to keep saying and believing all people who say they're Christian or Christian.
Speaker 2: To believe that says something about you.
Speaker 1: To believe that everybody go to church, believe in God, that says something about you. To degrade and belittle some well, let me say it like this, to degrade and belittle Christians or people that go to church, because you're putting them all in the same basket. That says something about you. To allow other people to prevent you from serving God, that says something about you. You gotta stop blaming other people and look at yourself. Look what you're falling for. Look what you're believing. You fall for all of these societal.
Speaker 2: So called norms, and it's a bunch of croc. It's a total bunch of crop.
Speaker 1: People make up societies the world, and they are mainly broken people. So you believe the light of the skin. You believe you gotta be beside zero.
Speaker 2: You believe your.
Speaker 1: Hair gotta look this way. You believe your eyes gotta look a certain way.
Speaker 2: You believe this. You believe that because it comes from broken people. You go under the knife.
Speaker 1: You take these drugs that's killing you. You inject all this stuff in you that's killing you, causing you sickness, because you believe what society says you have to look this way, you have to look that way. You're bleaching your skin, you're darkening your skin. I mean, it's just craziness. Oh God, we need your help, Lord, We need your help.
Speaker 2: Lord. It's crazy. It's in it, truly, truly is.
Speaker 1: Most people can't recognize it because of the mindset that they have. You're going alone with anything because you don't have eyes to see, because you have not allowed yourself to grow, you have not allowed yourself to mentally mature. So you go along with anything. But it profits nothing in your life. It profits nothing for you. You have no benefit from it, but you don't even care. You don't care because that's the mindset that you have that comes from brokenness. Many of you you are in dead in relationships or you know people who are in dead in relationships. Relationship is not growing at all, They're not benefiting from it.
Speaker 2: The man is not taking care of the household.
Speaker 1: And when I say taking care of the household, I don't mean him doing it by stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean him being the head, the protector.
Speaker 1: Because society have failed for the lie that a man is supposed.
Speaker 2: To take care of a woman, and the woman.
Speaker 1: Just supposed to do nothing. She's supposed to do nothing other than what he says. She's supposed to be his slaves. Even if she work outside the home, she come home and work like a dog, taking care of the kids and doing everything while he.
Speaker 2: Don't partake.
Speaker 1: I mean, people just fall for anything because they believe societal views.
Speaker 2: They believe the croc that they and.
Speaker 1: Fan for years and years and years. It's a form of control making you believe stuff because they know that. Most people, it's so easily brainwashed. Just see them anything, tell them anything.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: If you don't believe me, open your eyes. A person can get on TikTok and do the most outlandish things, which we've seen many.
Speaker 2: Many, many many times.
Speaker 1: I mean, it could be the most craziest thing, unimaginable thing, and one person can do it, and everybody'll start doing it. Everybody will risk their lives to do it. People have died during TikTok challenges. That's how weak minded people are. And I'm not talking to be cruel or.
Speaker 2: Anything like that. It's fat.
Speaker 1: People fall for anything because they don't think for themselves. They have unhealed hearts and minds, and therefore they just go alone because they don't think for themselves. People are doing this in life in general and in their relationships. That's why, I mean, it seems that the world is just burning up. We don't see the fire, but it is burning up, you hear me.
Speaker 2: It is burning up.
Speaker 1: All of the craziness, people running a monk, all of the tragedies.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I mean, it's burning, y'all. It's burning.
Speaker 1: And people are yeah woopoo.
Speaker 2: All the way to the ground because they are broken. They do not have eyes to see.
Speaker 1: It's heartbreaking to see how dead people are, spiritually dead, just walking around on octopilot, just broken, so broken, and don't even recognize it. Allowing people into their lives that are no good for them, leading them wrong, going alone with anything, just believe in anything, seeing wrong doings and still cannot see that it's wrong.
Speaker 3: My God, my God, we need you.
Speaker 2: People need you. Lord. It's so sad. It's so sad. Such tragedy that we're seeing in my country and all over the world is.
Speaker 1: Such tragedy because people don't recognize brokenness. They don't recognize it in themselves, and they don't recognize it in others. You're putting people in positions that they don't qualify for them in no shape form of fashion, and they use those positions and abuse power, abuse of authority. And you're doing this in your relationships as well, given your significant others power to abuse you, to take you for granted, to disrespect you, because they're broken and you're broken too, but you don't recognize it in them because you don't recognize it in yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Getting worse and worse and worse. Hearts have truly truly wax cold. Every second. People are losing their souls. It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: We're in a crazy time right now, and I don't see.
Speaker 2: It getting any better. And it's so much going on.
Speaker 1: People will go along with anything I'm seeing lately. All of this fog, I mean, it's in all stakes, all of this fog just coming in from nowhere. And I also notice that it sometimes leave a residue. When I do the windshield, it's a residue. So somebody is spraying, and whoever is doing it, they know what they're doing is wrong, but people don't care because all they care about is money. They're greedy, so they don't care what they're doing.
Speaker 2: As long as they get that money. And let me tell you, people gonna bust hell whid.
Speaker 1: Open, wide open, they gonna go up free will. It all stems back to the mindsets that people have, the hearts that people have. Some people never heal from their brokenness. And let me explain something to you. Brokenness doesn't necessarily just come from a person's childhood, because some people were raised very well in phenomenal homes.
Speaker 2: But as people.
Speaker 1: Maneuver through life and you know, became adults and started doing their own things, they veered off. They veer it off, They got into things that they shouldn't, They surrounded themselves with people that they shouldn't for whatever reason, for whatever reason, and it led to a lot of self inflicted pain. Then you have people who are broken from childhood who never learn how to.
Speaker 2: Heal, They never faced and dealt with whatever else them and they.
Speaker 1: Just carry that mess through life, projecting it on everyone else. Brokenness is brokenness. It does not matter how it happened. And most of the people in the world, yes, most of the people in the world, a high high percentage are broken, and it's on different degrees, different levels, some very much to the point of being disturbing, while others are not so bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's bad, but it's not as bad. They're not trying to.
Speaker 1: Hurt people maliciously and things like that. They just caused drama and things, but not in that way. But people don't recognize it. I won't even mention what I said, but I asked a person a very I mean, it was a very I would consider it a very common question. I asked someone and they didn't even understand what I was saying. I mean, I just want to fall out in the floor. I just could not believe that that person didn't know what I was talking about, something that's happening that we see every single day, and they were like oblivious. This is a grown, fully grown man. And I'm like, oh my god. People are really really really ignorant, just blind to everything, just in life, existing, just existing. We in some terrible times, I'm telling you, And the scariest part, it's getting worse.
Speaker 2: It's getting worse. So I'm just praying.
Speaker 1: I'm praying, praying, praying, praying, pray, praying, praying.
Speaker 3: Praying, because I don't see it getting any better, no time soon.
Speaker 1: And I'm afraid if it continue like it's going here in my country. Some horrible things are coming, and some people will hoop and holler and cheer to the end because they are blind and cannot see. They cannot see their brokenness. They invest more into other people than they do their own lives, and they do not recognize nor understand that those people they invest in are more broken than them, but they empowered them. Sad, sad sad times, sad times.
Speaker 2: And I'm praying. I'm praying for you, you and you.
Speaker 1: Especially people who have not allowed healing in their lives. You wonder why you keep going through the same things where similar people are the same people. It's because that's what you chose. You have chosen to allow the cycle to continue. You have chosen to not break the cycle. It's not generational. Well, it is generational, but not in the sense of a generational curse. It's habitual, so it goes from generation to generation because it's habitual.
Speaker 2: It's not a curse. It's a mindset her bench.
Speaker 1: You wo.
Speaker 2: When you have a.
Speaker 1: Chance to break the chain every single day, you have a chance to be better every single day.
Speaker 2: But most people are not taking that.
Speaker 1: Opportunity because they think everyone else is the problem other than self, when they have no understanding that they have played.
Speaker 2: A role, they played a role. I just want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: There's just so much going on, and I know that most people won't even understand what I'm saying. Because people are taking the wrong way. They'll be offended, and I expect that. I expect that from a person who can't see, a person who have no understanding.
Speaker 2: Expect that. But it comes from love.
Speaker 1: It comes from pure love, not hate, not a person who's trying to be cruel or belittling or anything like that. It comes from love. Because people need to wake up before it's too late. We're beginning to look like a third world country and people are cheering because they're too blind to see. So I'm praying every day, all through the day, I'm praying, And if you know the power of prayer, prayer, I ask that you pray too.
Speaker 2: Pray that God protect you.
Speaker 1: And your family and your love once from all her home and danger.
Speaker 2: Seen and I'm seen, natural and super nat in Jesus' name. Take care, much love to you, you and you.
Speaker 1: I know this episode seemed to be a little bit all over the place, but it's about the same thing. It is about the same thing, brokenness, and what happens when you are a broken person and you go alone to get along, to think you be long, when you're always on the outside looking in.
Speaker 2: It's talking about brokenness.
Speaker 1: When you allow people into your life there are no good for you, or when you allow people to do whateverever they want to do to you in your life because you have taught them how.
Speaker 2: They can treat you. That's brokenness.
Speaker 1: When you can't see the wrong a person does, that's because of the brokenness in you.
Speaker 2: You don't have eyes to see.
Speaker 1: When you empower people because you think they're better than you, because of positions, status, money, et ce. That's because of the mindset you have. So everything I'm saying is coming from love. Think about it, just let it sit with you for a while. So thank you for listening. Please share much much much love. I end every episode the same and I hope you do it.
Speaker 2: I hope you do it. Thank going it