Speaker 1: Time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge the listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Jordan Welch in the machine. Good morning, Good morning, brother Rod. I could feel the excitement in your victory speech yesterday. That was a good one. Huh yep, it was. I was trying not to. Oh, that was kind of like Cory the goat Hunter. Almost everybody sounds like Corey the goat Hunter. Now, good morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody sounds like Corey is the most influential victory speech er for sure. All right, well let's see if you can keep your winning ways going. Chili is taking the calls.
Speaker 2: Oh, why is the carpet all with Todd? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Todd?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, good morning, Good morning Todd. How are you? I'm doing all? How awesome your first time on with us this year? Obviously? Yes? How many times in the Hall of Fame? Todd?
Speaker 1: Six six time Hall of Famer, Jordan, can you hear this? Yes, sir, a six time Hall of Famer. Now you beat the guy yesterday that won the whole damn thing. Todd was in the tournament.
Speaker 2: He knows these things. Jordan, Just keep winning.
Speaker 1: Just you beat the best guy last year who cares about Todd.
Speaker 2: You should care about Todd. You should care about Todd. Todd beat Welcome back Todd, Thank you, Good luck Jordan, Hey, good luck Todd. I'm not starting the music down a bit. Please, there you go. All right? I got a Rod Ryan show t shirt for the Winner. Today.
Speaker 1: We're listening for Jordan. We're listening for Adam Alex.
Speaker 2: I need you. Oh I'm sorry. That was yesterday, Jordan and Todd. Here we go. Question number one, which movie is this famous line? Frum? Well, okay, I mean just pick a movie.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'll pick one three, Forest Gump, Forrest Gum. I a bad guess, my big guess, Todd, what which movie is this famous line from? I wish I knew how to quit?
Speaker 2: You broke back Mountain. That's a correct answer, Jordan. Would you have gotten that? I don't think so. I mean I've seen that movie that it's been so long. Yeah, Tod's on the Yeah, it's just such a famous line, even if you haven't seen the movie. I did see the movie. It's uncomfortable. It's uncomfortable mountain.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Jordan's certainly had the speed there, but Todd knew the answer question number two. How many tentacles does an octopus have?
Speaker 2: That's the tie. You gotta tie on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, tie on that, boys, and I will back up my boy.
Speaker 2: That was the I mean, look up a tie. That's what you guys just did.
Speaker 3: Jordan and Todd Ty, Now I understand where Tessa was coming from. Stop using up all my questions. There we go, h here we go?
Speaker 2: How many holes? Jordan? Jordan's all right? Adam writing a ticket?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought you might have got this one. Todd.
Speaker 1: How many holes are played in a typical round of golf?
Speaker 3: Out?
Speaker 2: Eighteen? Yes, sir Jordan, Where were you going with four? What is four holes? Three holes in a bowling ball?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think, like you know, eighty six holes? Pull six holes on a pool table? Eighteen holes in golf?
Speaker 2: Four holes? He was going with four holes? He's wrong. I don't know, just a random guess. You were fast, though, Jordan, but it didn't work out for you, all right?
Speaker 1: Wonder one pump chump in the machine?
Speaker 2: Hey? Why is the Carver wet Ton? You want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think so? Okay, bro, welcome back,