Speaker 1: So I can play oh My music with d.
Speaker 2: With a rooster crew and coffee's brewing slow. It's time of starts in morning with a brand new show. Jake's on the mic with a truth bomb flow ticking on the world from that old studio. No fake news, no run around, and just a real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a secret comfy now he's laying life out. Holy cow, It's time to get and listen to the Jake Hudson podcast Show. Oooh yeah, me gas reel talk, no bull crap, just real.
Speaker 3: Life matters broke.
Speaker 2: He's calling it straight, no smoking mirrors, just hard grit and some truth to hear. It's the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. From small town Roots to Championship Gold be Seen. A lot of God stories told with a Southern draw all and a rebel soul. Jakes taking podcast into a whole new role.
Speaker 3: No filters here, no soft spoon.
Speaker 2: Lines, just the truth laid out and rhymes and signs. Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you. Won't hear nothing fake? What the hell it's done to get up and listen to.
Speaker 4: The Jake huts In Podcast Show.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, Big guest, real talk, no bull crap, no smoking mirrors.
Speaker 3: Just heard great and some truth to hear.
Speaker 2: It's the Jake Hutson Podcast Show.
Speaker 3: You are Real.
Speaker 2: You'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard, country soul with the city spark. Jake shining truth like a neon in the dark.
Speaker 5: It's ton of get up.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I just got a Sorry guys, how's everybody doing?
Speaker 3: Hey? Mom, Hey, mommy, Hey doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just did a show. I did a stream, just got done. I did a stream with Adam Bush from w A t P. I'm sending you a late right now. I'm sending it to your email. H I'm sending it from the ic iCloud. I'm sitting it from my uhm.
Speaker 2: M m m m.
Speaker 7: M yeah from mhm.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a great time with with with with West West West West West West.
Speaker 3: I had I had a fun time with.
Speaker 8: Out and you know, and I learned a lot about him.
Speaker 3: H yo one h.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 3: M hm. You know some Raymond Divito link m Gore.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? Hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 3: M hm, I had a good look. I had a good show with someone says to me through Yeah, what's up? M Sorry I can't connect. Also, Pixie, oh all right, I.
Speaker 6: Think that's.
Speaker 3: Give it. Yeah, it's okay. I knew you, wasn't I knew someone.
Speaker 5: Pashm yo.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody is doing okay. I just want to say thank you to the top three people that gave on the UH interview, mister Bluescott, Roberts, Bond, and Christopher.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister blues give.
Speaker 9: Bell broken ye bye bye, so mature it's me, yes, yes, hello hello, hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello hello hello.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, what you guys?
Speaker 3: Bye? Wait minute, have not even yet? Mm hmmm m hm m m hm.
Speaker 4: No no no no no.
Speaker 10: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 8: Like called the name old room.
Speaker 3: Don't you hear hall dude to wobble do broad? Don't you wobble do the broad? Don't you hear have mane wobble bro?
Speaker 4: Do you have have.
Speaker 10: As you hear hand lord dude, wobbled Road. There's a lot of mind, not an alas. There's a lot of mind and a legion. It's a lot.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm you for.
Speaker 7: A lot of mind.
Speaker 2: Of b.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Liter uh okay, good m.
Speaker 6: Mhm do still little.
Speaker 3: M bo.
Speaker 6: Mh h.
Speaker 11: The Yeah. I just want to say thank you to you, guys.
Speaker 1: I just want to say a big thank you to the people that showed up in the chat.
Speaker 3: People. You know, people showed up in the chat.
Speaker 1: Of the interview and that was a really big thing that people have did. I love you guys, and this is something I love doing. All right, guys, I think I'm gonna end yo.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you guys so much. I do appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate people coming by and saying hey to me, and I do appreciate, we ate the people that that do the strings. And I love you guys, and I will talk to you guys later up.
Speaker 5: But m