Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one the Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. You know, every now and then, we'd like to give a shout out to a good partner. Someone who's been riding with us for a while, continues to ride with us, and then they become a part of the Ben and Skin family, and then they become a party of your family because you guys out there do such a great job supporting our partners. And today we want to give a shout out to the Low T Center. One of the things that's really cool is, I mean, they help a lot of people, a lot of our listeners, a lot of dudes feel good again.
Speaker 2: And it's hard, Ben, we get older and all our bodies.
Speaker 3: Change, and boy, I still want to feel like a young man agin and they do that. And I love the slogan because it rings true. Reinventing men's healthcare. Yeah, you go in there and you're like, all right, this doesn't feel like a stale doctor's office.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's a nightclub or some of it.
Speaker 3: Just dudes feel comfortable there, man, and it's just good vibes. But when you can start to sasterone therapy and start reversing all those symptoms. It's a magical thing. So big thanks to the Low T Center.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, y'all some good folks, man. I'm looking forward to the bottom of the hour. KT's got some weekend music tips for us. But right now it's done for this.
Speaker 3: Now let's go around the sports. Ktd tweets has all the sports.
Speaker 5: Yes, not gonna beat you guys down with hardcore golf talk, but I will tell you the Masters is looking pretty awesome for the weekend because Rory Scotti, Scheffler, Bryce and d Schambeau are all gonna be on the leaderboard.
Speaker 4: That's really good.
Speaker 5: We've got a situation though, that all something we've all done, something that kind of feels kind of freeing to do, involving an amateur at the Masters. His name is jose Luis Ballister. He's an Arizona State Sun Devil, but he's the US Amateur champ. He and what they do is they put amateurs with really good players to see if they can, you know, hang in there. So he played with the Scotty Shuffler. So yesterday they're playing and he's like, I got a pee man and there's a big creek on number thirteen, so he slides down into the crew and he goes for a whiz. Well, the Masters has cameras everywhere, as you can imagine, the Master's app is the most incredible thing. Cameras everywhere, so people see him taking a whiz. He comes up out of the creek and people who are following Scotti show him a big clap. Next thing, you know, every outlet known de mand in the sports world is covering this story. US amateur takes a whiz at the Masters, and uh, I think it's great. We've played golf with people obviously who have just got no problem flopping it out and just going behind a tree.
Speaker 3: Wait, slopping. I will never forget dude, that's a great story. Like I'm I'm not a big golfer, I think. Is that the same one where he sized golf guy showed up in jeans? Yes, same event, all right, So guys showed up to golf with us in jeans, which you don't see that very often. But we were golfing with a very powerful person, a big time a person that you know, very rich man, a very rich powerful man.
Speaker 2: Mane of the most important mental one of.
Speaker 3: The richest, most powerful people in town and a great guy. But we're on a tea box and it's early in the morning.
Speaker 4: What time did you say? Eight am?
Speaker 3: So I'm like yeah, And he decides that he needs to take a whiz. So we're on the tea box. Now he he does show some class because he turns away from us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now he doesn't walk far off the tea box like he's his heels are probably still on the tea box and but he just starts taking a whiz. Now he is a unit out facing the breakfast windows and breakfast nook of a house that's right there.
Speaker 4: At breakfast time.
Speaker 3: There could be a full family there enjoying waffles together, looking out and seeing a hog. What's that a micro Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think apparent.
Speaker 4: Legendary Liam Neeson type.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in Milton Burle and real to get that thing back in. But I don't know what that was a power move like you seldom see. I mean, well, I got a piss, damn. I there is something liberating about the outdoor whiz. It's pretty great if you can pull it off, but you gotta You can't obviously do it in public.
Speaker 5: That's very common if you're doing it at Ryl Park or any of your local municipal golf course, to do it at Augusta National, the most prestigious of golf courses.
Speaker 3: Okay, and while we're talking about it, is Bernard Longer gonna make the cut?
Speaker 4: He just bogied to miss the cut?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 1: Every year Bernard Longer, who's got to be about one hundred years old, he's sixty seven. Every year he makes it to like the final day and then he just runs out of juice.
Speaker 4: Fred Couple's I think he's gonna make the cut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bernard Longer certain to look like a cross between Martin Short and Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. It's great, incredible. Let's get back to piss boy for a second.
Speaker 1: Huh Is this the guy that was wearing the sun Devil's hat upside down?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he got he got flat for that as well.
Speaker 5: He got flat for that and his golf coach got thrown out on Monday because his co which wore shorts to the practice range and you can't wear shorts and Augusta National they got hardcore rules there, Yeah, which I disagree with. I think that's all. I think they're snooty and pretty terrible when it comes to that stuff. But whatever, the rules are the rules, and if you're an amateur, maybe you do not have your coach there causing a scene on Monday.
Speaker 4: When you're playing with.
Speaker 5: The world's best golfer in three days, you kind of want to have a good reputation. Just another guy who's an amateur and he shot in ninety yesterday, which is like, how's he playing?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Ninety?
Speaker 2: What is the score to make the cut today?
Speaker 4: Two over? Okay? So Phil made the cut.
Speaker 5: Phil made the cut, although it could change, but I don't think it's going to okay.
Speaker 4: So yeah, most most people made the cut.
Speaker 5: If you guys were invited to play the Masters as an amateur, would you pee?
Speaker 2: Would you pee at the Masters?
Speaker 4: Yes? Absolutely, I guess respect.
Speaker 5: Oh if I needed to go, well, I think I would go to the actual bathrooms that are there, Like right off the t box.
Speaker 4: He said he forgotten that it was there.
Speaker 2: He forgot there were bathrooms. Yeah, like drinking, I don't understand, and why he.
Speaker 4: Did that caught up in the competition, I guess. Hell. Then I was so dialed then on my game.
Speaker 2: I forgot they have bathrooms in Georgia.
Speaker 4: He's from Spain, he would not have that accent.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you don't know that that's racist if you to assume that, hey man, I'm from Madrid,