Speaker 1: Ripped off, so you don't help, come run just as as we can. Shooter's gonna help coming.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome, Welcome to the only show off it's kind. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints.
Speaker 4: Our goal in life is to make your life a little bit better.
Speaker 3: If you've been ripped off or taking advantage of, I promise you this is a show for you.
Speaker 4: In fact, it's the only show of its kind.
Speaker 5: We use the.
Speaker 3: Power of the media, well I'll put it frankly, to go after the scumbags out there. Maybe you got a contractor that took money and ran. Maybe you've got a dentist that took your money. I mean, it could be anything, it doesn't matter. We also have a list of experts that are on referral lists dot com that help us out all the time. These are really good people everywhere, from contractors to Dennis, like I said before, to virtually anybody in fact in studio with me today as one.
Speaker 4: Of our referral list members.
Speaker 3: Doctor Joel, doctor Joe. Get on that Mike. How are you doing man.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great? Mark, how are you this morning.
Speaker 3: I am doing awesome. I'm a little beat up. We came back from Vegas on Monday. We went out, Suzanne and I went out and saw Chris Stapleton and George Strait and all these great legends, and we had a great time at the show. But I probably indulged a little too much for four days. And then when we got back, I did an exercise On Tuesday, I was doing the show. That's my excuse. I do the show. And of course my lovely wife sitting next to me, jumped in and she started exercising as soon as we got back. So I exercised this morning, and to be quite honest, and beat the hell out of me.
Speaker 4: Doc, that's kind of just how it goes, right.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what happens when you take when when you're your when you're our age, and you take several days is off exercising.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 6: You know you're gonna pay.
Speaker 3: And I do that all the time. Is that pretty typical for anybody, right?
Speaker 4: I mean you really?
Speaker 3: Usually I exercise three or four times a week, and you know, I do pretty good. But when I go a week, especially if we're on a long road trip, and I go two or three weeks, she'll run. So, I mean she runs every morning regardless, pretty much, either on the treadmill or outside. And you know, it just meets the hell out of me. I don't know how to put it. That first day back, it doesn't seem to mess with her, But then I forget. While we're in Vegas, you know, she'll actually go to the weight room and get on the treadmill and do her thing before I even wake up.
Speaker 6: Yep. The older we get, the harder it is for our bodies to recover and to start back up again.
Speaker 3: You know I ask you this before. I promise folks, I'll get to the phone. We have one of our experts.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you've been ripped off or taking advantage of three ozho three seven one three eight two five five. And I'm kind of slow walking the beginning because honestly, I'm having trouble pulling up some stuff on the PC. So but I'll get that figured out in a minute one way or the other. I think I've asked you this before. Actually I don't think it was you. I think it was another doctor we've had on and I want a real answer to this. I have gotten to the point in my life. For generally, once a year, including last year, including this next year, I will go thirty plus days with no alcohol in almost zero carbs.
Speaker 4: I'm talking less than one or two a day.
Speaker 3: I mean, like nothing, and that might be a little cream in my coffee, and generally I won't even do half and half. I'll go with the heavy cream. I mean I'll go down to literally zero. And you know, by the end of thirty days, Oh my god, a piece of broccoli looks like.
Speaker 4: A Snickers bar to me. I mean, really, it's that crazy.
Speaker 3: But then I'll go in and actually get my physical done. I'll pull you know, my yearly, They'll pull the what is it, A one C. They'll pull everything, and it's always great. I'll even have them pull my liver. Liver enzymes look great, the A one C looks great, cholesterol looks great. Everything looks great. But I kind of cheated the system in a way because I had a certain lifestyle for those thirty plus days, where the rest of the year my lifestyle is different.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, does it.
Speaker 3: Matter if you exercise and do everything for a period of time and get into good shape and you can do that once a year.
Speaker 4: I mean, is that a bad thing? I mean, like, really, if those.
Speaker 3: Are my numbers, they're still my numbers, even if those numbers might only show that for once a year.
Speaker 4: Am I making sense to you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it would be interesting to see what your numbers would be if you didn't.
Speaker 3: But what would the difference be. Let's say, come December, because coming off of October, November, December, I'm at my heaviest every year, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: I just know myself. So right now I'm probably at my head.
Speaker 3: So right now, if I went out and let's say I don't know about A and C, say my A one C is fine? Say all, that's fine, but not as good as after I do my diet for thirty plus days and no carbs, no alcohol, stuff like that. But even if the numbers are elevated right now, let's say they are elevated, it would be hard to believe they're not elevated. But even if they're not, if it only takes me thirty days or any human to actually get back to where you should be, is that a bad thing.
Speaker 6: Well, it's never a bad thing to do something that makes you healthier, even if it's for a short period of time. Obviously, you're in better health when you do do your diet and you're not in as good health when you're off of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know the but if you can get back to that, let's just call it the baseline of good health. If you can get back to that within thirty days, does it really matter for the period of time previous to that that your baseline was high? I mean, does that matter if you can get back to your baseline or are you still taking And Doc, you can chime in too. My god, you're a doctor, both of your doctors. I mean, well, here, maybe I'm trying to argue something I want to hear.
Speaker 6: Here's I here's what I would say, and I'd be interested to hear what you whether you agree or not.
Speaker 7: Doc.
Speaker 6: You know, when you allow spikes in your blood sugar during those times that you're not on your diet, every increase in every high level period of blood sugar is going to do some damage to your body. And whether or not that damage is reversible is going to be, you know, questionable, particularly as you get older.
Speaker 3: So after a period of time that thirty day diet might not change those numbers back as way.
Speaker 6: It might not reverse the damage that's being at your body.
Speaker 8: C is important because that's a long term measure, and thirty days really isn't going to factor the A one C as much as it would let's say, have fasting blood sugar right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, guys, I mean, what is it a three month outlook or a three month picture? A one C really how long?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure how long what it measures, but it's certainly long term. And fasting for thirty days, I don't think it's going to affect your A one and C in the long run.
Speaker 4: And I don't know the answer to that attact. But I'll tell you this.
Speaker 3: I'll do those little strips you pee on and it'll give you that sugar number. I mean I or not sugar number, It'll give you the keytosis numbers.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 3: I'll be so I'm almost black on the chart. I mean, in other words, my body is literally burning fat in fat only because that's the only thing in my body.
Speaker 6: Right during the times you're on that diet, during the.
Speaker 3: Times I'm on that biot, you know, I'm that diet. And it's remarkable. And we're going to talk about other weight loss things. But you know, I was thinking yesterday about ozempic and the different things that you guys sell. I mean, really really it's cheating. And I hate to say that, but to me it seems like cheating. But then you mentioned something yesterday when I had you on for a caller, the other health benefits of these new wave of drugs, which is crazy. It's good for your heart, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's good for your heart, is what they're finding. It's good for your mental capacity.
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, is this true?
Speaker 3: Let's say someone drinks a lot, or someone indulges in other activities. I don't know, maybe too much sex, I mean that sounds crazy, but too much of anything, maybe too much marijuana, too much anything. My understanding is they can even ease that. Is that true?
Speaker 6: Well, there hasn't been a lot of research into that. You know, a lot of that is anecdotal, people reporting that they're cravings for other not just food, other things or other things goes down as well. There's probably some crossover in your brain feeling satiated from food and your brain feeling satiated from any other compulsive desire.
Speaker 3: That you might have got it all right, let's do this. We're going to get back into that. I got my screen up, which is good. So yesterday we had a call from Tom with an issue with social Security and Tom, basically, you're on social Security disability? Correct or your daughter?
Speaker 9: My sister?
Speaker 3: Oh, your sister. I'm sorry, So your sister. And I'm recapping for our audience. Plus Pete McGuire with Sullivan Sullivan and McGuire's on. And she got a job, and tell us what her disability is, please, Tom for Pete more than anybody.
Speaker 7: You mean the amount per month?
Speaker 3: No, not the amount per month. What is her disability? Why does she why is she on Social Security disability?
Speaker 10: Intellectual disability?
Speaker 3: Okay, but she has a job and she was working and the job gave her more hours, Pete. And I'm going to lock you in and pull Pete up. Hey, Pete, I appreciate you coming on. How are you doing?
Speaker 7: Man? Oh I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: Mark, thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: So this is a curious one and it happens a lot and people don't realize it. So she has some disabilities and she works. They ended up giving her more hours because she likes working. So what happened is Social Security said, uh, you make too much money and yanked it. Tom, when did they yank it? And they yanked the in entire amount.
Speaker 10: Correct, they did, and this was it was actually April of this year.
Speaker 3: So in April is when they discovered that she was making more than the threshold in order to receive the benefit, so they yanked it. You went to the employer and helped her out and said, hey, we need to bring her down to what under twenty hours or something?
Speaker 10: Right, this was the last time, but the time before I have gone in there years prior and said, you know, she can't be working thirty five forty hours a week.
Speaker 7: We got better.
Speaker 10: Down but because of the lack of help and stuff like that, they were always having her come in and also the increase in wage.
Speaker 4: See, I look at this in so many different ways. It was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Tom said yesterday, Pete, our minimum wage is so high in Colorado now, like it's hard to qualify for these kind of benefits, which in a way to me is good. But I don't know Tom's circumstance in or do I know his sister. But Pete, here's the bottom line, thinks he has it solved as far as her going to be under the threshold to get the benefits, but he's having trouble getting in touch or figuring out how to move forward and get the benefits back. So what do you what questions do you have for him?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you the lesson? Oh sorry, go ahead, go ahead, Tom, okay.
Speaker 11: Well the last letter I received it says we received.
Speaker 10: Your request that we not collect the overpayment. We will contact you later concerning this request.
Speaker 3: And how much is the overpayment?
Speaker 10: They're saying, like the overpayments like thirty thousand.
Speaker 3: So not only oh my goodness, I mean, Pete, you must have come into this before, but not only did the benefit stop. Well, she was making a lot of money though, so I mean, arguably that's that's why she wasn't on it, but they continue to pay. We understand why she didn't report it. She didn't have the mental capacity to do it. But now they're saying she owes thirty grand right right.
Speaker 2: It's it's really difficult to Mark and Tom I I.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is is the government's not under any kind of a time deadline to catch this, and oftentimes a lot of time passes in months, years, before they get back to it. To get it waved, though, you have to have a two part test. So it's it's not just that it wasn't her fault because she didn't have the mental capacity to get it done. It's got to be that. And and the end is where the problem comes in that she cannot repay it, even over a period of five to ten years, taking a small amount out of her you know, continuing paychecks, and so it's smarter.
Speaker 4: Years, hold on, let it, let them finish, man, let it keep going.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's okay, that's you know, it's two parts, and it's really really difficult to meet both parts. You can usually meet one, but meeting them both as unusual.
Speaker 3: It is, so, and how aggressive do they get Pete coming after the money if she owes thirty but now, well, a couple questions. One, if she'd go down under the amount of money that puts her over, can she requalify while she owes thirty thousand dollars? And if so? And then how aggressive do they get in coming after the money? I mean, like, really, if she has any assets, do they go after it? And I doubt she does so, Really the more important question, at least for me is if she's under the threshold now where she would qualify for the Social Security disability, will they give it to her again while she owes the money.
Speaker 2: Well, it's theoretically possible, market it would be ideal if that were the situation. Normally at this point, when there's been this much water under the bridge, they're going to make the argument that even if she drops below the allowable limits, now that she's evidenced over a significant period of she can do it, capable of doing more, and so they're probably not going to just put her back on based on the fact that she's lower, or go through reapply and go through the process and show a judge eventually that now I got it, just a temporary improvement.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you this, Tom. I've got to take a break here in a minute. Pete.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you coming on, and I.
Speaker 3: Hope you can actually stay because I got a couple more questions for you in general, and if Tom does. But Tom, I want you to think about this during the break because I want to really hear your answer back. I understand her disability, but I also understand from your own statements that she can actually work and make a living and I would guess that's better for her mentally, physically, everything than sitting at home being a vegetable. So why are we taking this route on it compared to the route where she would actually go out and work and be a productive part of society. I'd love to know the answer to that. When we come back. By the way, we have an RV storage question by Daniel, and then Denise has a issue with a painting company. Everybody hold tight, go.
Speaker 12: With a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content than time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll always tell you when a line's open. We are going to have one line open three oh three seven one three A two five five. Any questions you have and don't forget Doctor Joel's in with us today. We're talking the new weight loss drugs and other stuff kind of health related.
Speaker 4: It's that time of the year.
Speaker 3: Everybody, including myself, we're starting to think, oh man, okay, this you know in November December. I think we just purely eat too much. I don't know how else to put it, but I want to bring back up our guest, Pe McGuire, Sullivan Sullivan McGuire. So, Pete, you've heard everything from Tom. I'm going to see if he has any follow up questions or any suggestions. But Tom, I would like an answer. Why not just have her work if she likes, you know, working.
Speaker 7: I wanted to work part time, not full time one because of.
Speaker 3: Her age, okay, and it's hard work.
Speaker 10: She's out there doing buggies.
Speaker 2: Could be winner, like in.
Speaker 4: A grocery store or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, correctll right, So Pete, what's the deal there? What what is your suggestion for Tom? And let me ask you this. How would Sullivan, Sullivan and McGuire help in a case like this if they did want to hire you guys or you know, enter into an engagement letter. How does that work?
Speaker 7: Well? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I think you know, Tom, understanding your point about your sister. How old is she sixty sixty? Okay, yeah, so understood about the physicality of the work. I don't think the government would look at it that way. They'd say what is she capable of doing? Not what would be better for her overall. So if there's a doctor suggesting that she shouldn't be doing the kind of work she's doing, you might have something to work with there. And Mark, we work on a contingent fee agreement, so we take on all types of different cases, although this particular case would be one that would be difficult for us or any law firm to take on.
Speaker 3: Because you don't know where to go with it, right.
Speaker 13: And.
Speaker 2: More than likely what ends up happening is the payment plan is arranged to pay back and the person continues to work and pay back a little bit each month and try to extend that out as far as you can. Paying a lawyer then on top of that is difficult for people. Yeah, and they can work out a payment plan pretty easily, And that is probably where this is going.
Speaker 14: Pete.
Speaker 3: It sounds to me is if she's most likely judgment proof anyhow, But the problem going forward is she's not going to be able to get those benefits again, or it's going to be very hard while she owes the money. So, I mean it is kind of a catch twenty two that your sister's in Tom. Yeah, yeah, So what were you hoping I would say, Or an attorney like Pete McGuire would say, what were you hoping you would hear out of this?
Speaker 7: Tell me where to go next?
Speaker 13: What to do with this?
Speaker 3: Well? Okay, fair enough questions, So Pete, and I'm not going to be labored this much longer because you're basically saying if she's capable of working, and she's already proved that to the government over X amount of times, it's going to be an uphill fight. They're probably going to come after the money. But tell me if I'm wrong here, If if she stops working all together or is under the threshold for collecting disability, it's going to be.
Speaker 4: Hard to get back on it.
Speaker 3: Like you said, that's going to be an uphill fight because she's already proved she could work. So so what do you what's real world advice for Tom and his sister, not sugarcoated?
Speaker 4: What should they be doing at this point?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a contact per at the local Social Security office where Tom and his sister or his sister lives, And if there's any question of who that might be or what that phone number is, please call me and I'll get it to them. But the contact person once you reach them, is the person they want to contact. And it's not really a negotiation, although it is, but to say, Okay, look, I can't pay this back. I don't make that much money, but I am going to continue to work and I could probably afford X amount per month and and go ahead and set up a payment plan and make those payments and eventually the the you know, the overpayment will be will be paid off. So there, the idea that it's going to be waived is probably pie in the sky.
Speaker 3: It's probably not going to happen. But once again, though, I mean, she is pretty much a judgment proof. I mean, what do they possibly have they could take away from.
Speaker 2: Her just tax, just from her taxes, so you're right, yeah, they're not going to get anything other than you know, if she has any money coming back to her, you know, that's that they would be able to take that out of tax.
Speaker 3: So Tom, you can feel free to call if you want to get the right numbers. I want to ask you something though, real quick, not Tom, but Pete, is that when we talk about judgment proof, let's throw bankruptcy in. There are those kind of like those trust fund dollars. In other words, even if she went bankrupt at this point, she would still owe that thirty grand. They're not discharged.
Speaker 2: That's my Yeah, I don't yeah, I don't do any bankruptcy type work. But yes, that's my understanding. Okay, So she's going to have that following her around now. It may not matter, as you pointed out, too much. The government's probably not going to do anything further other than not pair again.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the problem, right, And then she gets to the overpayment would still exists when she gets to her retirement age. If she has work history that would allow for retirement benefits, they could probably try to pull them there. So it's tax returns and a future benefits that she just won't be eligible for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, And that's I don't know, man, I feel multiple ways about this. If she can work, maybe I get it. You don't want to be outside pushing grocery carts in the middle of the winter. I get that one hundred percent. Maybe go to the union or go to somebody over at Kroger or whatever, wherever she's at. I don't even know where she's at, and say why don't we put her inside?
Speaker 4: Why don't we do this?
Speaker 3: I don't know there's other options here, but Pete, last question for you guys, besides social security disability, what else do you guys do at Sullivan, Sullivan and McGuire.
Speaker 2: We do, you know, obviously the social security and also workers compensations.
Speaker 3: So those are the two main things. Yes, all right, I love it. Hey, I really appreciate you coming on at short notice.
Speaker 7: Pete.
Speaker 3: That's Pete McGuire. You guys can check them out at Sullivansullivan and McGuire dot com or call them. Like you said, they work on contingency. If there's something they can do for you, they're going to talk to you for free, free consultation. They're going to tell you if they can help you. Three oh three six nine, one ninety eight sixty. And I bet there's a lot of people out there, And listen to what I'm saying. There's a lot of people out there that may qualify or know someone in their family or a neighbor that may qualify for all kinds of Social Security disability and have never looked into it. Call these guys three oh three six nine ninety eight sixty eight. Now here's what we're gonna do. I gotta take a break. Catch up. We have Daniel, he's got an issue with an RV storage and something with the police. My god, I don't know where that's gonna go. And then Denise has an issue with a painting company. One line open, Tom, I wish you and your sister the best. We'll be right back.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You've been ripped off for taking advantage of I want to hear from you. By the way, behind the scenes stirring the breaks, I've been talking to doctor Joel lots of great health information. So you should go to YouTube and then basically type in Troubleshooter Network. Watch the live show. You can hear stirring breaks, the long breaks, the short breaks, all the breaks, and let's do this. We have two lines open three oh three, Martino, I want to hear from you. You need some help recouping money. We've gotten over three hundred million dollars in cash, merchandise, exchanges, refund services really directly due to this show. So we love helping out. Now, Daniel, what's going on with you? Hello, Well, I'm getting a complex here, Kelly. I'll let you pick up on that house that and then let's go here Denise, what's going on with his painting company? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Hi, Tom, thanks for taking our call. So back at the end of August, we hired a company Midas Home Improvements to paint our twenty two year old home. We gave them a deposit of almost twenty four hundred dollars and they said it would be painted the middle of October. But that's not even the issue we have. The issue is that they assigned a foreman to paint our house. He repeatedly called, said he'd be here with his crew. We had lights taken down. They never came. They never showed up, never called, and didn't come. When I called the office about it, the employee in the office said she would tell the owner and get right back to us. That was two weeks ago, almost three weeks ago. The owner himself came to our house the other day and said that basically the entire deposit belonged to him, even though they've never done any work. The only thing they did was two months ago the foreman and his father came out and power washed our house, and then they were supposed to come back two days.
Speaker 3: Later to say, Denise, Denise, that was a lot. That's that's a lot to unpack. Let me ask some questions here. How long ago did you engage with them when you gave him the twenty.
Speaker 16: Five hundred August twenty fourth of this year.
Speaker 3: And then what was the scope of work to be done. We just learned that they powerwashed and prepped and stuff, but how much was the total paint job going to be on your house.
Speaker 15: Right, Well, actually they didn't have to do any prep because we'd already had the prep done.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, then stop stop, stop stop stop.
Speaker 4: Let's hold on. How much was the entire job going to be?
Speaker 16: The whole the.
Speaker 15: Entire job was going to come do five thousand, nine hundred seventy four dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, so for nine and seventy four, what was the scope of work.
Speaker 15: I'm painting the exture of our house.
Speaker 16: We already had the paint and.
Speaker 3: You already had the paint. Okay, Well, and that was the deal. And this is in writing. We have some kind of contractor and agreement that says.
Speaker 16: That I have the contract right in front of me.
Speaker 3: Now, when they came out to powerwash, and you know, we probably different opinion there. I mean, if I was going to paint your house, I'd want to make sure it was cleaned, because if I paint it, even if I'm using your paint and it wasn't powerwashed correctly, I mean, that could cause an issue where I'd feel responsible. But when they came out and powerwashed, are they claiming now that twenty five hundred dollars was for the power washing that and.
Speaker 15: Office expenses according to the owner.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they did do that work, they powerwashed the house, and whatever office expense is. Now, why didn't they finish the job? Or do you did? You can them?
Speaker 4: At this point?
Speaker 3: In other words, it looked it's like for another whatever it is, twenty five hundred dollars or thirty five hundred dollars, they're going to paint the house.
Speaker 15: Right, Well, that's the problem, they kept they so they assign a foreman, and then you're supposed to only deal.
Speaker 16: With the foreman.
Speaker 15: And the foreman repeatedly called us or texted, said he was bringing a crew out. We live in Monument, so the weather's a little cooler here. Sure he wouldn't he wouldn't show up, he wouldn't call, And so we've been waiting for months now, Well.
Speaker 3: You said you, when did they powerwash? A couple of weeks ago, a week ago.
Speaker 7: One, a few months ago, oh, a few.
Speaker 3: More months ago. Oh my god, it probably needs to be cleaned again. At this point, let's try to get Hey, Kelly, what phone number do you have for these folks? Because I'm looking at a website here, but I'm not certain this is them.
Speaker 4: What what phone number?
Speaker 16: A phone number? Tom, I have a phone number?
Speaker 4: What is it? What is a phone number? And I'm I'm gonna correct you.
Speaker 3: I generally never correct people honestly on this because I've learned it's stupid.
Speaker 4: I'm Mark, I'm not Tom.
Speaker 15: Oh that's okay, thank you, Mark.
Speaker 4: No, no problem.
Speaker 3: I generally don't even go down that road because I would spend four hours going down that road.
Speaker 16: But so so here's the numbers.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, zero, I'm sorry, seven to zero.
Speaker 16: I'll go two six zero, four six nine eight.
Speaker 3: And listeners, please don't call that right now. What we're gonna do is hold on. I'm gonna put you on break, Denise Kelly, try to get them on.
Speaker 4: Ask her who her contact is.
Speaker 3: But honestly, if we can't get the contact, call the direct number. But this is crazy. If it's going on this long, generally you powerwash and you would want to paint within a few days. I mean to wait, they've got to do everything over again. To me, it sounds like they're trying to pull a fast one. Maybe it is weather related. Let's get the company side of the story, hopefully right after.
Speaker 12: The go with a sure thing. Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 14: All right, three oh three seven one three eighty two five five.
Speaker 3: You've been ripped off for taking advantage of I want to hear from you, Kelly Well real quick. I need to tell everybody this Paul Paul Downing. He is the owner of Waterpros dot net. They are extending that special right now. Not only is it a half the price for a full blown softener system for your entire house, but not only is it half the price leading up through the end of December, it's going to be like sixty percent off. We have used Paul. They came out, Suzanne Well, tell people why you love. Okay, women out there, you'll understand it. Here's why, Suzanne loves and I'm not saying anything. People in studio were watching us. I just I'm cold calling here. Why do you like our water softener by water Pros?
Speaker 5: It's been great, hairy?
Speaker 3: How do you argue that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: I mean everybody out there listening.
Speaker 11: And also Mark, I noticed like it is keeping our shower cleaner and whatnot about the water spots and stuff like that on and.
Speaker 3: The piping in your house gets better over time with it. It's incredible though, But we're talking three thousand dollars for an entire system. Other people out there could be six seven eight. Just check them out there, great guys or plumberswaterpros dot net.
Speaker 4: That's waterpros dot net.
Speaker 3: Now, Kelly, did we reach out to this painting company?
Speaker 4: We did? And who did you talk to over there?
Speaker 6: I loved a message?
Speaker 3: Oh that was it?
Speaker 6: Huh exactly?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's figure out what number.
Speaker 6: We could assigned this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are going to sign it. In fact, I'm gonna have Doc make a call. But Denise, let me ask you something. That number you gave us that we called, is that the main number or is that for the project manager that keeps blowing you off?
Speaker 15: No, that's the main number on the contract. And I could have told you they never ever pick up their phone.
Speaker 4: Well, then what happens. You just eventually get a call back.
Speaker 16: Sometimes, yes, sometimes.
Speaker 3: Here's what I would like our listeners to do. This is how we get involved. I don't like any part of the story. I would love to hear their side of it, but I can't imagine what their side is as long as Denise is not a fabricating anything here. So if you guys listening right now, would do me a favor, reach out to these guys. I'll give the number out in a second and just say, hey, why aren't you painting Denise's house? Why why can't you get it done? And be nice, don't be angry, but maybe that will get their attention, and then tell them you heard about it on the Troubleshooter Show. You get that, that's what you want to do. Here's the phone number. Seven to zero two six zero forty six ninety eight. Be nice when you call up, but I do want you to leave a message and say, hey, we just heard about you on the radio. You have had this lady's money since when was it August her twenty five hundred dollars? You came out and powerwashed a couple what was it a couple months ago?
Speaker 4: Denise?
Speaker 16: Yes, but Mark, I have to give you another detail.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 15: We actually got the house painted last week by a different company.
Speaker 3: Well detail, my god, why don't you hit me in the head with a brick?
Speaker 4: I mean, Denise, O, my.
Speaker 3: God, that's a hill of a detail to leave out.
Speaker 16: We're just trying to get our deposit back, well.
Speaker 3: The deposit back. They came out and they powerwashed. They're gonna claim. You know what, let's do this. The one thing I will do is I want to do this. Get Mark Schamansky on. Get Mark Schamansky on for me, Kelly. I want to see how much to powerwash and prepa house is for painting. I want a real number on the value of that. But my god, she should have led with that. Now, Oh my god, Denise, let's figure out the value of that. But jeez, Luise, I mean dragon, dragon, Am I crazy?
Speaker 14: Don't you lead with that?
Speaker 17: Every single one of us threw our hands up, went, well that's a little tiny detail, and.
Speaker 3: Why are you calling? I want to know what kind of cat food to buy. I mean, who knows where that thing's going? All right, In the meantime, I'm gonna go ahead and do this one real quick. So Dwayne get started really quick on this and we got a break. But it says you got a problem with the cops and the storage unit. Yeah, well, what's the problem.
Speaker 7: Well I got pulled.
Speaker 18: I didn't even get pulled over.
Speaker 7: I was parked where I always parked the RV. Now, mind you, I lived in that RV. I'm getting ready to start a it's a it's a mobile mechanic service. With the RV. I had all my tools in it. I had a warrant. I guess they took me in and arrested me. Instead of leaving my RV where it was legally parked, they towed it. Now I gotten out of the pokey and they I went to.
Speaker 3: Go get my Oh, hold on, hold on, I got to take this break. I'm going to come back to you. But man, talk about a lot to unpacked. He went to jail, his vehicle was towed. There's some kind of storage place in the Holga. Chris toad Mark, that's true.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 3: So that's not good. I wonder if he got the RV back, and let's just dig into that after the break. And then Dwayne's got a problem. We have one line open. Guess who dropped off by the way, Denise, Well, come on, Denise, you could have led with that.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking for.
Speaker 3: The refund we had to go down memory. You told me everything, but what color shoes you were wearing.
Speaker 12: Mordica, go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 14: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Please time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 17: Rip of.
Speaker 1: Deeds.
Speaker 16: You don't have to.
Speaker 1: Run as fast as we can. Shooter's gonna help. Come man, this is.
Speaker 3: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 4: My friends to the only show of its kind.
Speaker 3: We are here to solve problems, answer questions, try to recoup money from you. You've been ripped off or taking advantage of Maybe a contractor didn't finish the job, maybe you hired a painter. Maybe just maybe you hired a painter and all they did was powerwashing.
Speaker 4: You gave them twenty five hundred dollars. The reason I bring that.
Speaker 3: Up is we had a caller last hour and the bottom line is this. I'm not going to beat her up because she told me an important fact after the fact.
Speaker 4: But here's the deal.
Speaker 3: She actually paid twenty five hundred dollars to get the exterior over house painted. The one question I didn't even get to and she hung up. I don't think she liked my response after she left some information out. But she did spend twenty five hundred dollars with this painter, and all they did they kept putting it off and putting it off. Maybe it was weather related. I don't know, nor do I care, because she gave them that twenty five hundred in August and the house still and painted and.
Speaker 4: All they did was power wash.
Speaker 3: So I got one of our referral list members on Mark Schamansky, and one of the reasons I got Mark on he literally painted our house. His painter came out and did the exterior of our house. I remember they prepped it, they power washed it, and our house that had to be four or five years ago, Mark, it still looks brand new. One of the best paint jobs I have ever seen. And you know we live out in the woods. Man, we got pine needles, we get feet of snow. We're out in the woods, brother, and our house looks like you painted it yesterday. But here's my question, Mark, how much is it generally the power washing and prepping part, because all this company did was power wash prep it. They were supposed to come paint it the next day or so and never did. And then my follow up question is if you power wash and prep it, can you paint it in two weeks, three weeks or you got to paint it pretty damn quick.
Speaker 19: Well, it just really depends, Mark. I mean, if we had a lot of nasty weather which could get the siding dirty again or the surface dirty again, then yeah, you might need to repower wash it. But you know when they say prepped, did that mean they actually covered windows and things like that, Because if it's been months, all the resident left from the tape is gonna be stuck on the windows and everywhere else they know.
Speaker 3: I don't think, so I think, and I can't ask. And she told us it the last minute. We actually called during break to try to get these guys come on the air, and we we wanted them to get out there and get the work done and get this thing painted and get at least a time frame and when they're going to get it done, because they constantly are telling her we're going to get it done, but they never get it done. So then she goes, by the way, we already had it painted, so she had another painting company do it. So to answer your question, what I think is they came out simply powerwashed it. I don't think they had tape down. I don't think they prepped it like around the trim of the windows and stuff. I think they simply came out and power washed her house. And I have no idea the size of her house, but let's pretend it's your typical house.
Speaker 19: Yeah, just let's say an average you on three thousand square foot house. I mean, you know, you're talking seventy eight hundred bucks to powerwash it.
Speaker 3: So twenty five hundred because they gave twenty five hundred down and.
Speaker 4: I agree with her.
Speaker 3: Now, if all they did was power wash it, they're saying, oh, that's for office and the power washing is twenty five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: That's just absurd, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: So if she what was her name again? It was it wasn't Yeah, it was Denise, Denise. If you're still listening, I want you to call back in. We do have a call into that company. When they call back, we're we're just gonna switch it up. They probably, in my opinion, they owe you about fifteen hundred bucks. They don't owe you the twenty five hundred dollars because they did power wash it. Although Mark arguably if they powerwashed it a month ago they live in monument.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, in the last.
Speaker 3: Month we had more snow and no ve then we've ever had in November. I think record record amounts the snow. They would have probably had the power wash again, right.
Speaker 19: Oh probably, yeah, because then you get you just get dirt parwashed to get the dirt off the saite and of your building.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also whatever, yeah, right, so.
Speaker 19: You have good adhesion when you're painting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get her if we ever information. She can't be afraid of me. And you know she told me something at the last second. We're trying to get it done. But anyhow, Mark, I appreciate you coming on man and anybody out there. Really you want the best paint job. And Mark doesn't do just paint by any means. They deciding decks, he does stucco, he does windows, doors, These guys do it all. In fact, they're coming out to our house pretty shortly to get some other work done. But the bottom line is, I mean, because we're talking paint, I can't say enough. Mark has had the same paint crew for how long? Mark, same guys.
Speaker 19: Well, we've been in business twenty five years now, and Omar has been with me for twenty two of.
Speaker 4: Those twenty two years.
Speaker 3: The same guys, I tell you, they come out, they put that tape everywhere. We have a kind of a tricolored house. One main color. He helped us pick out, helps Uzanne pick out the color, just the whole bit, and it still looks brand new all these years later. It's crazy, four or five years later, Mark, it looks like you guys did it. You and Omar not long ago. But you can call Mark up for any of the exterior stuff on your house three oh three, six seven nine eighty five oh nine.
Speaker 4: And I would love, and I mean.
Speaker 3: Love, love, love, love love for her to call back in so we can try to get her that fifteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: And Kelly, when.
Speaker 3: These guys call you, if they do and listeners they called, we still got an issue here. They want to keep her twenty five hundred bucks. They did seven hundred dollars worth of work arguably, So no matter what, I still don't like what's going on here. Okay, we have doctor Joeln. Deputy Dimitri just joined us deputy doc in studio as you heard, talking about health stuff with us. Now let's go to back to to Mark. Are they there this time? Oh that's right the RV storage hey man. So basically, yeah, I got you. You had an RV and you had it parked legally. Somehow the cops the cops toed it and you got arrested.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: What did you get arrested for? Daniel?
Speaker 7: They said they tried to pull me over, which I never saw no lights or heard no sirens or nothing in Denver. I never seen no police try to pull me over. They took me in jail for that.
Speaker 3: They didn't press say, Daniel, let's talk about that just for a second. So if you didn't see them, how did they eventually take you into custody today pulls in front of you.
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: No, they said that they put a tracking dart into my rv ID. I've never heard anything like that, but need to say. I was parked in Aurora. I was just kind of I was putting on a friend of mine to pull up. They give me a jail start at my battery had in bed. I was running my radios and when I got out the start, they surrounded me arrested me. Well, the bar was parked regally and I'd asked them please don't tell it everything I owned in there, but they I guess they towed it anyway. Now I've gotten I've gotten out. I've been trying to get ahold. I got a hold of police department. I have my bill brought it from a storage loot that went to court to get permission still because it was an abandoned vehicle. I have all the paperwork there.
Speaker 18: I pulled them up. I emailed in.
Speaker 7: The copies of all that to the police department, and they told me that that because I'm not the registered owner, that registered owner, they won't give me on information.
Speaker 3: I hold on, man, God no, God bless her, you would bind Jeez. I'm struggling to figure out where to even start here.
Speaker 4: So what happened?
Speaker 3: You got arrested?
Speaker 4: How did you get out?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 7: They dropped all the stargeant because there was no I never got pulled over. I mean, there was no getting pulled over. I don't know.
Speaker 3: At some point they put a tracking guard in and that is a real thing, a fleeing vehicle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess so, but I mean they should have. I mean I figured you would see.
Speaker 4: Who owns this vehicle? Daniel, who owns it?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 7: I bought, That's just it I do. I bought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't have the title? Who who owns it? Who owns it?
Speaker 3: On paper?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, okay, who'd you buy it from?
Speaker 4: Let's go to real basics. Who'd you buy it from?
Speaker 7: I bought it from the storage lot that had its stored that went the court because it was a band that got the paperwork for the courts or permission to sell it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when you showed that paperwork to the ind pound yard. What did they say?
Speaker 7: They said that's not good enough, that I'm not the registered owner. They could give me no information on it.
Speaker 3: And that was it.
Speaker 4: And then what is it still sitting there right now?
Speaker 7: I don't know where it's at. I mean to get all everything.
Speaker 3: I want to look at paperwork you have on that RV. Can you get that to me? Can you take a picture of it with your phone and text it or email it?
Speaker 7: Yes? I sure can.
Speaker 3: I need to see what you have that says you own it, because if you don't have the proper proof that you own it, I'm not sure how the hell you get it out.
Speaker 7: I don't need it.
Speaker 4: I mean, how do you know it was legit?
Speaker 3: How do you know it was legit when you bought it?
Speaker 7: I went ahead and they told me to contact with miss Luise that I had on this on my bill of sale. It's a legal bill of sell.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, find this. Somebody that sold it to you said it's a legal bill of sale?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: So what happens when you call these people?
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that means a legal bill of sale? I I don't know what that means.
Speaker 7: I have a pen. You don't have a pinckle ball.
Speaker 8: I have the pen, but a.
Speaker 17: Phone number down, Daniel, wouldn't he have bought it from a storage company? If the storage company is the one who it was an abandoned vehicle, then they would have acquired it.
Speaker 21: They would have had to have had all the paperwork.
Speaker 3: Then you would have bought it from them, Daniel.
Speaker 7: I did buy from them, and I got the bill of sell. They just didn't send in turned in for the title work.
Speaker 3: I guess when you called it, how much did you pay for it?
Speaker 7: I took twelve hundred dollars for the RV. But then how long ago was I one?
Speaker 3: When you call them, when you call the people you bought it from, what do they say?
Speaker 7: They said that they had went to court and got to get actual abandonment paperwork, that I had permission to sell it. They just did not register for the for the title that they sold it as to me, which I.
Speaker 4: Understood, so they skipped it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what happened, guys. Here's what happened. They sold it as a salvage. You you bought it as a salvage. Here didn't even have to be a title with it. Basically, basically, you can't register it, you can't put it on the road. And you say it was illegally hold on. You said it was illegally towed. Well, I mean, if there's an abandoned vehicle that doesn't have plate for a registration on a public road, they're allowed to tow it.
Speaker 7: I can to stop me from my personal items out of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not saying any of that, man, I'm saying it wasn't illegally towed. You said it was. If you didn't have a registration, there's no owner for it. It was sold as salvage.
Speaker 4: It's not even supposed to be.
Speaker 5: On the road.
Speaker 7: Nothing that says nothing about salvage as it sold to me as it.
Speaker 3: You didn't even get a title though the title if they Okay, listen, I don't want to argue that here.
Speaker 4: Here's all I want to do is try to help you.
Speaker 3: What is my goal today with you, for you to get your items out of it?
Speaker 4: Is that what we're looking to do. Give me something that's reasonable.
Speaker 7: All I want, that's all I really want, is the item. And I don't even want to if I can't get it but I'll take my eye. Got over fifteen thousand dollars worth of tools in there, every own everything I belong here?
Speaker 4: What storage locks it in?
Speaker 7: They won't tell me, Well.
Speaker 4: They won't tell you.
Speaker 7: They won't even get me the information worth.
Speaker 3: Daniel, I swear to god, am I nuts?
Speaker 7: People?
Speaker 3: Did he not say that he went to try to get it out? And if you went to try to get it out, where the hell do you go if you don't know where it is?
Speaker 7: To your police apartment? I went to.
Speaker 3: Are they saying it's stolen? Are you going to throw in another curve.
Speaker 7: Ball at all? Not at all? No? And there's no curve.
Speaker 3: Balls here, Deputy d Do you even want to take a stab at this.
Speaker 15: Us?
Speaker 22: If you can, please email us all the paperwork you have when you purchased this RV and then the police report that reflects the police report.
Speaker 7: But I do have the bill of sell that.
Speaker 3: Well, we definitely need the police report showing that it was towed and impounded somewhere.
Speaker 5: Do you have a ticket or anything?
Speaker 7: Did they give you a ticket? They don't. I believe it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the problem.
Speaker 3: No matter what what we say, there's no answer.
Speaker 4: No, matter what I say, there's no answer with you.
Speaker 18: They I just want to know where it was tod too, so I could get But apparently they.
Speaker 3: Don't even think it's yours. They're not going to tell you where my car was towed either.
Speaker 7: Well, I have the bill of sell for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to before we do anything, Dmitri, before we do a damn thing. I want to see what the bill of sale. I want to figure out who he bought it from. Then you make a call to who he bought it from and figure out what the hell's going on.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it would also be nice to know which towing company hold it away, because I can.
Speaker 3: Call this I get watch this, I guarantee it.
Speaker 21: Watch this.
Speaker 4: Who towed it? What towing company?
Speaker 7: I don't, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Ask him when not watch this. I'm gonna play a game here.
Speaker 22: Ask any questions. Give me, ask him any questions. Okay, here, here's one. Give us the policeman's name that arrested you. What cop arrested you?
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: See, it doesn't matter what I say. It doesn't matter what this. Hey, what color shoes do you have on right now?
Speaker 18: For shoes I have on white.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got somewhere. That's a plus. Everybody hold tight.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one.
Speaker 21: Help.
Speaker 12: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five three zero three Martino. If you've been ripped off or taken advantage of, I want to hear from you. Check your email.
Speaker 4: Oh did we get it?
Speaker 3: So Daniel sent the let's look at the send it over to Dmitri two because he's going to be.
Speaker 6: Making there both. Everybody has it.
Speaker 3: Everybody but he has a bill of sale sure enough National r V. My god, this is a little hard to read. Let me zoom in on this dated six of October twenty twenty four. I, the seller, do sell the above describe vehicle to the buyer in the amount shown, certified all the information It's true, accurate to the best of my knowledge, I understand there is no guarantee warranty express implied respect to the above describe property. The stated equipment is sold as is. It's definitely nothing on here. It doesn't look like an auction sale mark. It looks like a private sale.
Speaker 4: It is from this company, Elos Phillips.
Speaker 3: Who is Adlam Elouise? Who is this Eloise? Who is this?
Speaker 5: She probably is the representative of the storage yard.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm asking him who is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? She she is right next to the sworderry. I think she owns it. Who'sh a lady?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Wait a second. Here she lives next door to the storage yard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she owns the I think she owns all of it there.
Speaker 3: I'm not really so she she owns the storageyard and lives next to it. Yes, Okay, And have you talked to her?
Speaker 7: I've been trying to call her by just good voicemail.
Speaker 3: I wonder, but I have.
Speaker 7: Talked to but the people that she had to handle in it, I talked to the gentleman, and he's like, well, I mean, and he's the one who gave me your number.
Speaker 5: His name appears on the receipt or in the bill of sale.
Speaker 7: But I don't know my partner that was with me we bought it. That was a partner of mine that we bought it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what a what a crazy story? Is that the phone number for her at the bottom, that's the number you call, Hey, Kelly, try to try to reach out to that number. And you you already have this, right Tometri. I mean, we we've got something to go on here, at least, you.
Speaker 7: Know, sir, I understand, you know I probably should have No.
Speaker 3: I know you want your tools out of it. What kind of tools are they? By the way, what are we talking about.
Speaker 7: I've got probably four thousand dollars in Milwaukee carpenter tools. I hope they didn't fifteen thousand dollars and mechanic tools.
Speaker 4: I hope they didn't take that stuff.
Speaker 5: Dude, the yard stole it.
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 4: How long has it been sitting at that yard.
Speaker 7: Since November twelfth or wherever it's at November twelve, so thirty days?
Speaker 5: Do you have any paperwork from the police department.
Speaker 7: I had nothing, survey. I actually I don't have nothing. I just now recently have gotten out of the poke. I didn't even get no tickets for that.
Speaker 4: How long were you in for?
Speaker 7: Just for twenty two days?
Speaker 4: Well you said they dropped everything.
Speaker 7: Right, they did over there, but I had to come to Missouri and handle I missed the court ate here. I had some tickets and they brought me back here.
Speaker 4: So where are you at now?
Speaker 7: As the city out on the streets trying to get home and I've been trying to get a hold. I have a friend of mine in Denver that's got the money to get the rv OL and I'm heading back there. I'm getting on a bus tomorrow to come back.
Speaker 5: It's just horrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy talk about down and out. He's like he's like a dog running around getting kicked everywhere.
Speaker 22: Hey, man, here's something that's important that you can actually get. If you call the police department, tell them when you got arrested. Just get us a case number. They will give you a case.
Speaker 4: Was it Denver, Aurora?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, Denver arrested me. But Aurora that had it where I've got actually it.
Speaker 3: Got okay, Well there's two things. Well, we just got to have a police report. We don't know who even a case number.
Speaker 22: Hey, either of those police departments will give you a case number if you call, tell them you got arrested on what date, and they'll give you a case number.
Speaker 3: You know, just because this guy did like every everything possibly wrong, you know, really, I mean, apparently he's running from the cops. They put the dart in there, they tracked him to Aurora. He was illegally parked. No matter what he says, he was illegally parked. He has no ownership, never registered it. But it doesn't mean they should keep his tools.
Speaker 22: Oh, I agree, And Daniel, get us the case number from one of those police departments, because somebody a starting point.
Speaker 5: I'll call the cops.
Speaker 22: I'll find out who took the RV where they took it, and then I'll call that place and find out where it is right now and if the tools are still in it, and.
Speaker 3: Then we'll try to figure out how to get him back. I mean, simple as that put. That's that's where we're going to be at that three zero three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 4: By the way, Frank Duran, the real estate man.
Speaker 3: How I love thee. This hour is brought to you by Frank Duran. If you want to sell your house, you want to use Frank Duran. If you're looking to buy a house, you want to use Frank Duran. He's the best negotiator I've seen. He made us more on our house in Castle Rock than I think any other realtor could have done. He's got that secret sauce. He got a bidding friendzy going and we did wonderful on it, and he helped us buy our house. And Frank town saved us almost one hundred thousand dollars ten years ago on that house. He's a great man, nicest guy you'll ever meet. Frank Duran Holmes dot com.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer When you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three O three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 16: All right, both three on.
Speaker 3: Three seven one three A two five five. Boy that Daniel what to buying? That's guy in man. He talked about Missouri. He was in jail. He was in jail either in Denver or Aurora. Doesn't know who arrested him. Is RV is RV got toad? He doesn't care about the RV. Dmitri's on it. We were talking during the break. If you go to a YouTube and type in Troubleshooter Network you can actually watch us during the breaks. But Dmitrie, I do want to have this conversation on air, so I agree. Having that bill of sale is something you saw the bill of sale people on YouTube. We just weren't able to put it up today a picture of it. But basically it's a piece of paper, probably printed out from a home computer. It's got the handwritten VIN number, it's got the names of the seller and the buyers to buyers, and I guess signature is at the bottom.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: And of course the description of the RV is little of a description. It is my only point is, if you own a salvage yard or a impound lot and someone comes to you with a piece of paper like that and that's the only thing they have showing any kind of ownership, there's no way they're going to let him into that vehicle to take stuff. I could write that bill of sale up in ten seconds saying I bought doctor Joel's vehicle, and if it ever got towed, that means I could show up and grab his radar detector and whatever he had in there. They simply don't allow people to do it. I agree, though it's a starting point. But I'm telling you, when your vehicle is towed by the cops, I think you got to have a registration. I'm sure there's ways around it, because people definitely get vehicles toad that aren't registered to the proper owner that had been sold. I don't know what that is though, to get around that.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I don't either, And I'm interested in seeing what the police or the impound yard say when he presents them with his bill of sale solely for the purpose of accessing his personal property. But I think there's another issue which is probably less important to our caller. He's not trying to take possession of the of the rv A. It doesn't run, there's nothing he can do with it, right, But the point is that the yard that sold it to him should also have provided him with a title.
Speaker 5: There's a thing called warranty of title.
Speaker 22: Oh, you're talking about a single thing you buy and sell, not just our v the storage lot. Yeah, the storage lot. And it looks like the storage lot didn't do.
Speaker 4: It well arguably.
Speaker 3: I don't know looking at that bill of sale, if it's necessarily an automotive bill of sale, meaning it's almost like buying a crush call. I don't know if they actually I don't know if they sold them a vehicle or a description of a vehicle.
Speaker 4: Does that makes sense?
Speaker 22: It is my understanding that you cannot buy a vehicle unless somebody also provides you with a certificate of title.
Speaker 3: Well not if they can't do it. I mean you can buy. You can buy a vehicle without getting a title all day long.
Speaker 22: You know, whether or not you cant yours, you're not gonna be able to retire. Yeah, whether or not you can register and use it?
Speaker 8: Is there a fin number on the there is? That's a pretty so.
Speaker 5: I tried to buy.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing with the ven number being an RV, I don't even know if that's a chassis vin or if that's the house then, honest to god, I have no idea what it is.
Speaker 5: Might be the body ID number here, we'll just look at.
Speaker 8: Eves so we can get his tools.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, and that's the main goal. What I'm afraid of. What I'm afraid of guys, is that they're going to say, Okay, here's the steps you have to do.
Speaker 4: In order to prove ownership.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what those steps are, but my assumption is this guy's got three dollars and forty eight cents, so that might be a problem, and maybe we can get involved and help them with them.
Speaker 22: I'm not optimistic, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what this price is going to be.
Speaker 3: This won't be the first one you have like this, I guarantee it. This call is not every day, but it happens quite a bit. And then here's the thing about Denver. Denver, Well, they're not going to sell this thing. But I'm telling you, Denver, if they hold that vehicle long enough and no one picks it up, they'll sell it. They'll auction it off and you'll never see your vehicle again. Yeah, and they do that all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 22: They will get a title, right, well, they'll get it in from the state.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then they'll sell it.
Speaker 3: They make one phone call, they get the title, they'll sell the tools, they'll sell anything of value out of there. I mean, it's kind of insane for such a liberal city. They sure like grabbing poor people's cars and selling them. And that's just a fact.
Speaker 7: Jack.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ursula, what's going on. You've got kudo for Deputy Doc sitting next to me.
Speaker 23: Oh, yes, he recommended the move Masters for who use that.
Speaker 8: I've been recommending them for ten years. They are the best.
Speaker 23: Yes, and they are absolutely awesome. And please kudos to the four gentlemen who came. They worked hard. They saved us even money because they finished ahead of time, and Damien just called to check and make sure everything was well.
Speaker 3: A mover, A mover that charged you less because they worked faster. I'd almost call BS, but I believe Doc, and I believe you that's unheard of.
Speaker 14: Docs were he was, yeah, he was.
Speaker 23: He was recommending like six hours and they did it in less than five or five something because you know of traffic coming.
Speaker 8: In interstate movie.
Speaker 23: Oh no, please, you can, Deputy Doc keep recommending them.
Speaker 3: Where did you know verst curiosity? Where'd you move from?
Speaker 23: In two we moved from Boulder to Littleton?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, anything anything in state.
Speaker 8: I refuse them at least maybe five times.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 23: Only them again when we moved the rest of our stuff in in February, and they kept on, you know, calling me when they're on the way and when they're finished. And I mean they were those four gentlemen's were They were courteous, they were fast.
Speaker 3: They were I love it. They put us arsenly. You just did the best commercial for him ever, YouTube doc.
Speaker 8: I'm telling five moves.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The only thing that broke was a twenty year old Gooseneck lamp.
Speaker 7: That was it.
Speaker 3: That's it, with the value of probably eight bucks.
Speaker 8: It had no value.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's cool as hell.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 8: All right, anybody who needs an interstate mover move masses, all right?
Speaker 3: Three oh three seven, one three eight two five five. We got an issue with done plumbing coming up. We have an issue with Panasea Life Sciences non delivery. They used to be on the referral list years ago. I can't wait to dig into that one I called. We had another phone call on them, like, yeah, two weeks ago, and I was I don't think I was in town, but I heard it.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe I was actually doing the show.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but I texted a guy that I know very well that worked there. In fact, doctor Jamie, and I talked to doctor Jamie. He's not there anymore. I don't know what's going on, but we're going to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five, We've got a line open. You've been ripped off taking advantage of I want to hear from you three zero three seven one, three ah two five five or three oh three Martino By the way, eight eight eight Heating dot Com. I had someone text me, Yes, forty five bucks. They come out. They're not trying to just sell you something. They literally want to show you what a great job they do cleaning that furnace. They're gonna put that sticker on there. And then if you do have a problem in the future with your water heater or your furnace or ac, you're gonna know who to call because you're gonna love the service they give you for that forty five bucks. They're gonna clean it. They're gonna spend one two hours to do it. Get it booked now, though as the weather gets worse, the deal goes bye bye.
Speaker 4: You need to do it now. Eight eight eight Heating dot Com.
Speaker 3: You can do it right there. Now, let's go directly to Barbara. Barbara, what is going on with Panacea Life? And for full disclosure, we used to talk about Panacea Life for years now. Granted, when's the last time they run Susanne? I mean it had to be two three years. In a few years, Mark and their product, we never heard anything negative about their product, not any complaints, nothing. Suzanne and I went out there numerous times to meet up with Jamie what was it, Bob Garden. What was his name, Jimmie Baumgardner, Bamgardner? Who was there?
Speaker 4: The PhD? He was PhD, wasn't he?
Speaker 8: He was one of the smartest guys you could ever meet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was incredible and he actually worked for him. I got a call Barbara about two weeks ago saying they weren't getting deliveries or something along those lines. So I texted Jamie, you know, just to catch up. Hey, what's going on. He's like, Man, I'm not with them anymore. There's a lot of stuff, you know, we can catch up on. Give me a call. I have not called them, But what is the issue you have with Panacea?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 20: Thank you Mark so much for taking my car. Of course, I started with Panasa when I first start heard you on the Tom Martino Show because I've been following him since it came to Denver. Wow, everything went great. I did the capsules, took the cranks out of my neck.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 20: I broke my back a year and a half ago, and I started getting their save and it works awesome. I mean, I can walk now bitter, but and I say, I'm eighty two.
Speaker 3: Barbara, You're a walking billboard for these guys.
Speaker 16: I know it.
Speaker 24: It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: So what's the problem. You loved the product.
Speaker 20: And I beginning it regularly this PAF month and it's one hundred dollars a month. This month I got my subscription. They took the money out.
Speaker 16: I never got any product.
Speaker 3: What did they use? Well, hold on a second, I want to know how that kind of worked. You paid them one hundred bucks a month, and you would receive one shipment a month, generally on what like the first week of the month.
Speaker 20: What they take it out on the second of the month, and by the sixth of the month.
Speaker 3: I have the product, okay, and that product is good for a month? Basically, yes? And is it Barbara, just focus on me. Is it one product or multiple products?
Speaker 16: It's six products?
Speaker 3: Now those six products, this part's really important. None of them showed up this month, or just a couple of them like they were out of.
Speaker 20: Some No, none of them.
Speaker 3: When you call them, Barbara, what do they say or if you email them, however you have contacted them, what did they say.
Speaker 20: Okay, they don't answer emails when you call. It's either automatically disconnected or they say the mailboxes are full.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you Oh this sounds horrible. This sounds like they're out. First thing I want you to do, Barbara, almost instantly, is call up your credit card company and tell them these guys I would call it. Listen, this is very important. You call them up and tell them these guys went out of business. That these guys went out of business. Their phone goes right to a business signal. No emails anymore, there's no way to get in touch with them. They haven't shipped any product whatsoever. To me, don't That's about as far down that rabbit hole as I want you to go. I want you to be actually more clear than that. I want you to say they're out of business. I need you to give me that one hundred dollars back. But hold on, there's more I want to talk about with you and Kelly. I want to make a call over to Panasee and verify their phone numbers not working in whatever she's saying, because this is not a good deal whatsoever. We're going to get to the bottom of that, and also to the bottom with a plumbing issue and the rest of you hold on is well.
Speaker 4: One line open three oh three Martino.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 14: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 7: Ripped so you don't have.
Speaker 1: Runs care, Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 9: Come man, this is.
Speaker 3: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino, Welcome to the show, the only show of it's kind. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, and take complaints. That's what we do here. In fact, to the tune of over three hundred million dollars. Think about that, three hundred million dollars in cash and merchandise exchanges, refund services directly due to this show. In fact, the longest running show in the country with the same host that's Tom Martino, and we like helping. That's it, simple, simple, simple. If you need help, you pick up that phone. We got one line open three oh three Martino. And if you're listening to this on a podcast or on a YouTube episode later on and it's past the time when we're live, you still call three oho three Martino. You call us, will either answer or you can leave a message. And I promise you we will get back to you, and we will fight for you, and we will try to help you. Sometimes you might be falling off the cliff a little. And I guess what I mean by that is there's not much we're gonna do. But you know, Dmitri, Deputy Dmitri's actually diving into an RV that got Toad and the guy. It's it's if if he owns it or not. I assume he owns it, but he has no proof that he owns it. But all of his tools are in there. The guy's homeless, The guy has nothing, He just got out of jail in Missouri.
Speaker 4: I mean, the whole story is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a horrible story. But if they truly do have his tools and that's what he needs to work and try to make a little scratch.
Speaker 4: Well, let's try to get his tools back. I mean, that's what we do.
Speaker 3: Or if you got a problem, let's say with the contractor, you paid him four or five grand to remodel your basement and the guy never shows up, just never shows up. We like exposing them, We like giving his phone number out, we like putting pictures of them up. And if they're bad enough, you can go to Sleasbrigade dot com. Check out the people at Slesbrigade dot com. And by the way, if you've never watched the show on YouTube, I highly suggest you check it out. Go to YouTube dot com, type in Troubleshooter Network. You'll see us live between ten am and two pm Mountain time. And if you listen to the podcast, if you're one of the fifty thousand people a month that listen to the podcast, check out YouTube as well. You'll hear us during the breaks. It's a little different scenario.
Speaker 8: Yes, to go to YouTube, it's Troubleshooter Network live stream. You have to get live stream after it.
Speaker 3: If you just type in Troubleshooter Network, it'll pop right up. Doc all right, Yeah, you'll see it. That's our channel. Then you go to the channel, you'll see the live stream. Now we've got a guest in studio. Then I promise I'm going to jump back to the phones. I did talk to Panacea over the break. Panacea is a company we used to represent. They actually sell gummies, you know, not necessarily THC. Actually, I'm not sure all their products right now. To be honest, I don't know what they sell because we have an advertised for them. When we did it was mostly CBD. And I'll tell you, we have never got so many great things said about a product. And I talked to Jamie, who was a doctor they employed back then. He never works for the company, but he gave me some great information that I'm going to share with Barbara in a second. But speaking of doctors, doctor Joel with Denver Region is in studio and I do want to talk to him. This is very important stuff. Listen, you know, people that listen to the show, you know, we weave in and out of topics and we have guests, and I love when doctor Joels and they do numerous things at Denver Region, but the one I'm fascinated with is this new diet drug. You see it advertised on TV everywhere, and it's so remarkable that it's hard to believe it actually has very little side effects, as that correct, doc. Yeah, I mean it's hard to believe, like, out of one hundred patients, how many people have side effects to the point where they're not gonna they simply won't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: Do you have a number like that few?
Speaker 6: Maybe one in twenty or thirty that's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're talking two three percent tops, And what are those side effects? If someone the main side effects you see where someone would want to get off of the.
Speaker 6: Drug, Constipation and diarrhea seem to be the primary ones, but those are typically managed with over the countermedications or they'll go away after a week or two.
Speaker 3: And then when we talk about this drug, we know there's other health benefits to it. What are the two I know the brand names ozempic and what a zempic.
Speaker 6: And will go here what some megleotide is and then there zepetide branded terzeppetide is manduro mondurro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when we talk about how they work in a very layman way, my understanding is they slow down the digestive system. So therefore, when you do eat, you pretty much feel full, a lot quicker, and for a lot longer.
Speaker 6: Well, what it is, what a glp one is, and that's the class that these drugs are both in. It's a peptide and it's a It's a protein peptide that mimics your body's own protein peptide that tells your body that you're full and you don't need to eat anymore.
Speaker 3: So when I eat right now, because I'm not on any drugs, and I sit down for Thanksgiving or something, and you start feeling full, that's my body releasing these peptides.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a glucagon like protein, and that's basically a message going to my brain saying you're full. Correct.
Speaker 3: So if you didn't release those literally, you would eat to your stomach could burst. Theoretically, yeh, theoretically, yeah. So what these drugs do is mimic that. So even when you're not eating, you're not full, they're constantly sending that signal to your brain that you're not hungry.
Speaker 6: Yes, what I hear patients report is that when they do eat, they do get hungry, and when they eat, they just feel full. A lot faster, So the portion sizes are a lot smaller because they're done, they're finished eating. The signal that their brain receives that they've eaten enough food happens a lot quicker than it would otherwise happen.
Speaker 3: So it's so odd because I usually do a crash diet come January February, as we talked about the first where I'll have, you know, pretty much zerocar, no alcohol, and I'll just go into I'll just go into this zone. I mean, simple as that. What's curious, though, is when you do either intermittent fast eat once a day, which Susanna and I have done for you know, quite a long time, not religiously lately, but there was a couple of years we only ate once a day, you do get hungry. Eventually you don't eventually you get used to it, but you do get those hunger pains sometimes. And if you do a three or four day fast, oh my god, you know, day two or three you're starving. But then typically even that goes away. But it's weird thinking that if you're on this drug that simply really won't happen.
Speaker 6: A lot of patients report that, you know, they have cravings for meals three times a day, and once they're on the drug, they only have cravings for a meal once a day, once a day, and they're perfectly satiated, they're full.
Speaker 3: So really, how the diet works more than anything when you're on the medication. Forget the other benefits, we'll talk about that, but the diet works because you're simply not as hungry.
Speaker 4: You don't have the need to stuff your pile.
Speaker 6: That's correct.
Speaker 4: It's pretty remarkable. I mean, it really is.
Speaker 3: And what's really great about Denver REGI and I want everybody listening to think about this. We see it advertised. Maybe you've gone out, maybe your spouse, maybe your son or daughter, somebody you know has gone out and talked to their primary care provider, their insurance company. And typically the only way you can get on this stuff through health insurance, at least as of this second. I think some things might be changing. But is if you're diabetic, is that correct? I'm talking in general.
Speaker 6: Yes, in general, these are originally approved as diabetes drugs.
Speaker 3: So if you go in and you're overweight and don't have diabetes, you're just not going to get coverage.
Speaker 6: Well, that's not necessarily true if you are, if you are morbidly obese.
Speaker 3: Well okay, but i'm talking someone that's wanting to lose forty pounds.
Speaker 6: You're not going to qualify.
Speaker 3: You're simply not and that could sit and that could cost you out of pocket thousands of dollars a month.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, even when it is, you're still talking upwards of about one thousand dollars a month to op.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So even if you do have coverage, you're still going to be You're out of pocket. Could be a thousand bucks, it could be. Yes, well that's ridiculous. So what these guys did, and this is the part where the businessman and doctor Joel comes out. You know, we always kid doctors. In fact, Deputy Doc can probably attest to this. You had a business manager when you ran your practice, right, absolutely, yeah. I mean people say, you know, doctors, mechanics, lawyers, they're not the business managers. They're the physicians. They're the people you go to.
Speaker 8: I just listened to my staff. They told me where to go and what to do, and I just follow their advice.
Speaker 3: So were Doctor Joel's very interesting to me, and I've known him for a long time. In different endeavors and stuff. But what's really cool about him, he's got a business sense. Not only is he a doctor, but he's got this business sense. He went out and correct me if I say something wrong, Doc, But you went out and you created a relationship before about anybody with what's re referred to as a compounding pharmacy. This compounding pharmacy takes the active ingredients in these name brand medications and make them to your specifications. They literally make the medication with the same ingredients, well you might have other ingredients in there, but with the same active or main ingredient as these drugs.
Speaker 6: Right right. It's several compounding pharmacies that we work with, and that's because we can get different dosages from different pharmacies. We can get different types of combinations of drugs with different pharmacies. So for example, some of the pharmacies will add vitamin B twelve to their compound, which just adds to the weight loss effect of the compound. It actually makes it better than the branded name.
Speaker 3: But that's one of the ways too, And I want you to pull your skirt up a little bit. That's one of the ways of getting around spending all that money on the name brand because literally, you're creating a new drug.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, there's two factors not you, but to the pharmacy allow us to get around the brand naming. One is that they'll compound it with vitamin B twelve, so it actually counts as a different drug. And another is that we custom tailor the dosing instructions. So if what we're asking the dosing to be is different than what the standard dosing is on the branded medications and the compounding, pharmacies allowed to make that specifically for each patient.
Speaker 3: Got it, So, and then that's it. But here's the part we talked about pricing, even through insurance being up to one thousand. These guys do it. There's no joke here. I think you do the first two months or first three? What do you do?
Speaker 6: We charge the first two months. But it's two ninety five a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's two hundred and ninety five bucks a month. I mean there's no one doing it. You can call the commercials on TV, you can call anybody else. Two hundred and ninety five bucks a month. That includes everything, the initial consultation, the actual prescription, the medication, the the how to. This is everything, right, and you can even do it by zoom. We do most of our almost everything, guy zoom. Can you do out of Colorado? For other people, people that are listening around the country on the podcast?
Speaker 6: For most states, yes, uh, there's a few states that the compound your farm Russ, You're right, but like California is one that we so.
Speaker 3: Put someone listening in Wyoming. No problem, no problem at all. See and I love that. But folks, listen, this isn't like an introductory offer. It's to undred ninety five bucks a month. They get two months up front when you start. That's you know, you have the consultation, they have out of pocket, they have all this stuff. Then they ship the medication to you and that's it. They charge you, guys, to a hundred and ninety five bucks a month for as long as you want to be on it. And most people then I gotta go to break. I gotta go to these calls. But honestly, most people are seeing what up to a thirty percent reduction and wait over three months.
Speaker 6: Over three months, up to a thirty percent that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the results are phenomenal. There really is nothing like this stuff, No, not that I know of. And what are the other benefits? Real quick? You told me it's good for your heart. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean you know lowering your blood sugar is good for your heart, for your art.
Speaker 3: I got you. And then that goes back to where these were created for diabetes or diabetics. I get it. This stuff is just it's unbelievable to me. There's a lot of people out there. I'm going to bring Dragon in real quick. Dragon, you were very much overweight at one point. I hope I'm not.
Speaker 21: Nope, that's no secret.
Speaker 4: It's no secret.
Speaker 3: What were you? How much did you weigh? Over three hundred and fifty pounds? He weighed three hundred and fifty pounds. What do you weigh now?
Speaker 21: Just under two hundred?
Speaker 3: How long did it take you to lose one hundred and fifty pounds the first time? If you will, about a year? Do you think a year? And listen to how he did it? And I got to say something about Dragon. He's a beast. It is the hardest thing I ever heard. Every single day of his life, he does a half hour at least half hour. You can watch him. I want everybody to see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Where is it.
Speaker 3: Where is it? Dragon?
Speaker 21: Instagram? YouTube, Facebook, just at Dragon red Beard.
Speaker 4: At Dragon red Beard. Gee, I wonder where.
Speaker 5: He got you?
Speaker 3: Ba Mark? I think him every single day he will post a video of him working out for a half hour. That's how he lost the weight along with Dye. He hasn't missed a day in how many years?
Speaker 21: Four and a half?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not one day and it took him a year and a half. Here's my thing. Most of us aren't Dragon. Seriously, Dragon, I'm not kidding. I don't know anybody else for four and a half years. That is literally not only said they worked out, but have the freaking video to prove it.
Speaker 21: I've got the receipts.
Speaker 3: How do you feel, and this is where I'm going into this, how do you feel about this medication that all of a sudden, somebody like me that wants to drop forty pounds I can go out and in three months I probably dropped.
Speaker 4: The forty pounds.
Speaker 21: If it'll work for you, go for it. Okay, That's what I got to say. As simple as that, I like it.
Speaker 3: I mean to me, it sounds like I said, Doc. I don't want to say cheating because there's other he there's health benefits to it. I mean, it's not like it's a bad thing, but it's like nothing like this worked before. She remember people used to take those pills and they'd end up blowing their heart out and they pulled them off the market, those old diefense Right. Yeah, I mean, but this stuff's been around forever. There's really no negatives to it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a part of a class of drugs referred to as peptides, which mimic your body's own chemical signals. So you're not putting something in your body that's it's not already there, that that's artificial.
Speaker 3: What are those pellets we take sues hand? Oh the uh oh, it just escapes me. The hormoneosoneet it's a testosterone.
Speaker 4: It's a natural thing your body does.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really the testosterone we take is the same thing our bodies produce.
Speaker 6: It's bioidentical. It's a bioidentical drug, and that's what these peptides are.
Speaker 4: Correct, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Listen, anybody out there you want more info or any questions for doc, please give them a call. But it's Denver Region dot com, Denverregen dot com. Two ninety five you're not going to get a better deal. I have to take a break and I apologize Wes Barber Ken Dwane, We got full lines. I really want to get that information out and I mean that. I mean that guys. I mean he's an endorsement client and doctor Joel's a great guy, and we do advertising. But this time of year there are so many people that start thinking about weight loss, and you really want to make that difference. Coming in January, maybe you say you're gonna do it every year. Just give these guys a call, get the free consultation, talk to them and let me know first hand. I want to hear from you. At Denver Region dot.
Speaker 12: Com, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three A three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Three oh three seven one three eight two five.
Speaker 3: Five three oh three, Martino, you've been ripped off taking advantage of This is a show, and I mean it for you. I do want to tell you about somebody real quick, and I promise we're going to hop right to the phones. I can hear people cussing my name. Get to those calls, Mark, But I got to tell you. I do need to tell you, for shore one hundred percent that waterpros dot net has the best water system softeners. They even have stuff they can get rid of those forever chemicals. They have point of use systems, whole house systems. But more importantly, the service is impeccable, and they have them for a better price than anybody out there. I dare you to call them, and then call anybody else. Call again, call all the other people. I don't care. These guys are going to be half the price, and the products better, The people are better, the companies better. Pull the waterman's the man. Check them out at waterpros dot net. Waterpros dot net. Now, who should I go to here? Kelly help me out here. I'll go to whoever's been holding them. Oh, I got to finish up with Barbara. Hey, Barbara, good news. Okay, Barbara called in. You've been ordering from Pantasa Life for years and years. You love the product. They take one hundred bucks out of your account every month. They send you six different products that are good for a month. Last month or this month. I should say they took the money out, but sure enough, you haven't got any of the products. You try to call over there and you don't get anybody, and you try to email, you don't get any response. I talked to Jamie, who worked there forever, and I know Jamie and I trust Jamie. He gave me a phone number to somebody, and we're going to get your product coming out asap. Got it, and they're gonna correct it. Yep, and listen, they're doing good. They are so understaffed. Jamie left not long ago, so I mean, I know that he basically ran the place. So they're trying. They're trying to staff up and get back there. I'm sure sure they're going to do right by it. And because you love the product so much and other people out there that have had this problem with them, we are gonna make the call. In fact, I'm gonna give Suzanne the information as we speak, and she's gonna call this gal and she's gonna talk to you off air, Suzanne, or I'm sorry, Kelly's gonna get your information off air and give it to Suzanne. We're gonna make sure that product gets out to you. And on top of that, I'm going to tell them to throw in something. You want some of those gummies to get you high as hell.
Speaker 8: Or what I do.
Speaker 18: Get the gummies. They're awesome.
Speaker 3: I was not looking. I was not expecting that.
Speaker 4: I was not expecting.
Speaker 3: That at all. Okay, Barbara, I like you. Barbara's you got a tied diye T shirt you wear. What's going on here, Barbara, Well, I'll.
Speaker 20: Say I'm eighty two, but I'm a classy, asty grandma.
Speaker 4: You sound very active. That's very cool, brother.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you liked that, and I'm glad you called and you follow up with me directly. You don't see that product. I don't know what in a few business days. Maybe they'll overnight it. That'd be pretty cool for it. But we're going to get to the bottom of this. But I want to hear from you when you get it. Okay, and hopefully, hopefully it's going to be really quick.
Speaker 20: Oh God, bless you dear, and marry Christmas to you and your staff.
Speaker 16: I just love your show. I watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh very cool, Barbara. And you know we don't cuss behind the scenes, right, we're waving the lot. I love it, you know, I have some people. Thank you, Barbara. It's kind of funny, Doctor Joel. Have you ever watched this on YouTube when you're at home? Have you ever?
Speaker 6: I have once or twice.
Speaker 3: So it's a little I don't want to say X ray. It's not X ray, but it's a little R rated during the breaks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what.
Speaker 3: Do you think of that? I'll usually have. I did a poll one time on YouTube. I said, should market time quick cussing? And it was ninety five percent. No, what are you crazy? We tune in to kind of hear the things you can talk about that you can't talk about over the airwaves and stuff. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 6: I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think a lot of people do tune in on YouTube just for that. For the life of me, I do not understand, though, Dragon, You've got to go through that FCC stuff all the time. Why. I know it's government. I know it's over the air. I took the same course as I had to take years and years ago that you have taken. What what I still don't get is why the government doesn't change Why on virtually any cable company, any podcast, anything, you can say whatever the hell you want for the most part, but they still haven't changed it over the air.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it seem a little silly?
Speaker 17: I agree, But the Internet has different rules and cable TV.
Speaker 21: You pay for it, so those have different rules.
Speaker 3: I get it, I know, but it's like so outdated. I feel like it's still a puritan society here.
Speaker 17: But it is fun to just, you know, walk up the line and not say something and you know, imply everything. So that's part what the fun that we have in the morning with Michael Brown. But yeah, you know it is it is kind of how many times have you had to bleep out Brown? I don't think that I have.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'd ask you how many times you had to bleep out me, but I don't want to hear the answer.
Speaker 8: And then you get around it by having a program. Nam Shi stret.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Man, if you hadn't seen the pictures of Dragon, he put them up on her YouTube channel, go to YouTube dot com type and Troubleshooter Network.
Speaker 4: You can do it later on.
Speaker 3: You can see every show we've ever done, unless if unless, if the video's not working, which happens occasionally, but honestly, it's almost always there. But if you go there and you go to about the two hour and forty minute mark, two hour and forty minute mark, you're gonna see pictures of Dragon before and after.
Speaker 4: And man, did you get people talking on there?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 4: And it's really remarkable dragging.
Speaker 17: I hid it well on both sides when I was three hundred and fifty. I really didn't even Deputty was like, hey, you bore it well ish and even not with.
Speaker 3: That Where's Dave shirt? You look huge?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 21: That was it as a five X shirt and it was slight, slightly snugg.
Speaker 3: Was You're like, you're cholesterol and all that stuff just out of control.
Speaker 21: I honestly, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I never you were so young you didn't care.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 17: I didn't care. And if I didn't know, then it wasn't a problem.
Speaker 4: Well, of course not.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no such thing as a problem if you don't know about it problem.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: We've been talking to.
Speaker 3: Doctor Joel Tcherdak today and it's kind of funny why I brought Dragon into it. Is Dragon a year and a half of hard work, exercising every single day, not eating, eating perfectly, and that's one way to do it. And I hate to say this, Dragon, there's a new way to do it, but I want to I want to throw this.
Speaker 4: At the doc.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of people lose the kind of weight Dragon did and keep it off for what five years? Yeah, that's the hard part. When people get off this. Let's say you hit your weight loss goal. Let's say you're three point fifty. Now let's take something more. Let's take something reasonable. Let's say you're a male and you're two forty to two fifty and you want to get down to that two hundred range, and you're on this medication for let's say six months and you get to your goal, or three months and you get to your goal. How many people are keeping it off without the medication at that time? I would assume it's keeping up the same habits. It's eating well, exercising, and not going back to the bad habits of stuff in your pie hole.
Speaker 6: Well, that's exactly correct. You know, people learn new habits of eating by force basically because of the drug, the medication, and then their bodies kind of get used to that, the eating habit, that eating habit.
Speaker 4: That's really where I was going.
Speaker 3: So when you get used to not being hungry hungry because of the way these medications work, and you're used to eating maybe once a day, or used to eating half the portions you used to, and you know you don't feel hungry. When you get off the medication, it's no longer going to be sending that signal to your brain. But isn't there just body memory or muscle memory that's going to kind of remember, you know, for the last six months, I've been only eating this much.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of patients that go off of it and stay off of it and stay off. We do have those patients that go on in and off of it intermittently like you would a diet.
Speaker 3: Is there any problem with that? I mean, and I'm talking health wise now, no, not at all. I mean it's not good when they get big again, but other than that, no.
Speaker 6: And then we have patients also who stay on a maintenance dose just to maintain where they are. And we can work with any type of they with any scenario. And let me just say, to Dragon, what he did was remarkable, I said, And I wouldn't. I wouldn't discourage anybody from attempting to lose weight in that manner. It's just that most people can't do with eactly.
Speaker 4: But what would be nice is you have that kickstart.
Speaker 3: Come January from Denver region and you get to that goal. Then it's much easier to maintain because you're not fighting. You're you're fighting keeping the weight off, not losing the weight, right, right, I mean, for real, that's the way. It's half the battle. In fact, it's probably more than half the battle. What was the hardest part for you, dragon, losing the weight or maintaining the weight?
Speaker 17: Waiting it was because I've been on the roller coaster diet's my entire life, So losing it, but I'd always gain it right back, so maintaining is very difficult. Now here's a question that might sound kind of silly for the doc. Here is that being that fat ass that I was for so long, you know, thirty plus years. I still daydream about food and eating constantly. But I know I'm on this regimen right now where you know, I eat a certain time, and I eat so much at a certain time, and I as soon as I'm done eating, I am still thinking about more food. Now with these with these shots and everything that rewires your brain, so you're not.
Speaker 21: Thinking about food.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good question.
Speaker 17: That'd be something that that's been somebody where I am can still use.
Speaker 6: That's what our patients are reporting to us, that they just don't feel those hunger cravings. They don't get with love, they don't get angry. Uh, they don't you know, feel those hunger pains like they did before. And so that's really the huge benefit.
Speaker 3: And you call them peptides.
Speaker 6: Peptides that they're they're in a class of drugs called peptides.
Speaker 3: God, I would be so curious, Dragon, if how often do you have dreams like that? Is it's just a constant.
Speaker 17: I just finished my lunch not long ago with the chicken and mushrooms, and I'm already thinking, all right, let's get to the next meal. The next feel is going to be some you know, chicken and rice.
Speaker 3: Like his perspective. Now here's a question, though, is that something let's say he wanted to do it? Is that something you guys would even do? Because he doesn't need a weight loss drug? I mean, how does that aspect work? Can you treat him for the mental?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean he has a history of obesity. Yeah, so that would be enough.
Speaker 3: That's okay, I got you. And once again, there's no there's no downside. If anything, if anything, he'd feel better, you feel better, God, Dragon, I would love that As a god.
Speaker 4: That would be amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't realize you struggled with that.
Speaker 4: I honestly didn't.
Speaker 17: Moved to broad I can work out for the hour that's an hour out of the day, but the other seventeen eighteen hours a day that I'm awake, oh, give me some freaking food.
Speaker 3: It almost sounds like an alcoholic. They're just thinking, Okay, when's that next drink going to come? God, dang. I never would have thought after that many years of being the weight you are and keeping it off, that would still be.
Speaker 21: Love for that to go away.
Speaker 17: And if these shots are something that can help with that, then that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Forctor Joel, I would be so if that worked, it would be amazing.
Speaker 6: Well, that is how the drug works, so it should.
Speaker 4: There's no reason it wouldn't work.
Speaker 6: There's no reason I can think of that it wouldn't work.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: You know that's what our patients reports to us, that they don't have those cravings, that they don't feel the hunger pains.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and ninety five a month. How long does it take for them to start work and say someone calls you now, I mean and they do their first shot, let's say on a Saturday. When when do they actually start going, Wow, I'm not as hungry as I used to be.
Speaker 6: I would say, you know, seven to ten days. So a week, Yeah, and you do you really start noticing that you're hungry less, and then you're going to lose weight as a result of that. In the ensuing days, we might.
Speaker 4: Work something out.
Speaker 3: Dragon, If you're willing to be a little guinea pig there, we might figure something out. I'll twist some arms, sing some songs, do a little dance and stuff. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. But seriously, if you've been thinking of losing that way, Denver region dot com go there. Two hundred and ninety five bucks a month. That includes everything, free consultation, no long term tracks. When you want out, you're out. I mean there's no bs here. You're either going to love the product and lose a ton of weight or you're gonna love the product and lose a ton of weight. Now let's go to Dwayne. Dwayne, what's going on? Actually, Dwayne, I am so sorry. Wes has been holding forever. I promise your next, Dwayne, and then Ernie hold tight, Hey, Wes, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 7: Love the show?
Speaker 4: Mark, thank you, sir My call Yeah, make a.
Speaker 7: Long story shorts.
Speaker 24: I had a puny problem in my other bathroom. Okay, they come out and said, oh, you need your sewer replaced. And the whole line was like forty feet of the street or something. Yeah, and they said, I go ahead and run the water and I backfloa again.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, did you.
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Did you replace the entire sewer line? They did, and then it backflowed again after.
Speaker 24: That, it didn't fix the problem.
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, that's kind of hard to believe. I mean, I don't know. I mean, okay, well, we're just gonna have to dive into that.
Speaker 12: After the hold on, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 14: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Three time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 25: Yeah, ris need advis you don't have them.
Speaker 1: Run anxious as fast as we can show Shooter's gonna help Come.
Speaker 3: Six is the Troubleshooter Show. Noo.
Speaker 4: Welcome my friends to the Only Shovins Kime.
Speaker 3: We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. For forty five years, over three hundred million dollars, and I hate to say this, it's a lot more than that. That's the amount we have actually tracked. I think this week alone we have probably got I don't even know how much, guys, I really don't a lot of freaking money. That's what we do. We get results. Hopefully we're going to get an affirmative on a Walmart result tomorrow. But I can already promise, and I'll take any bets on it, that Walmart gave that lady a five hundred and sixty dollars gift card. This poor woman, Doctor Joel. I don't know if you heard this, but God, this call came in. I think it was Tuesday. It was so sad. Seventy plus year old woman possibly some kind of mental issues. Yeah, dementia of some sort is in a Walmart. She's on a fixed budget social Security disability eleven twelve hundred bucks a month. My god, I don't even know how she lives off that. Hopefully the familys in and does other stuff for they must. I don't think you could live in Colorado for twelve in a month, But anyhow, she goes in to buy her groceries for the month. This woman walks up to her and says, you know, in tears, can you please help me? I can't feed my babies. I just need this formula and had some formula, And this poor old woman says, yes, I will help you remember fixed budget all this.
Speaker 4: But how do you say no?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, we're Americans, we don't say no to that kind of stuff. So it turns out the woman was a complete scam. She was putting other stuff into the woman's grocery cart in Walmart while they were going. So she was finishing her grocery shopping. She was going to pay for the formula. They get up there and she kind of keeps it's all on video. Walmart's seen the video. She keeps the woman occupied while the checker is checking out all this stuff, and she put in stuff like expensive medication the formula. Really, what they were doing was putting stuff in there that is ex defensive and small. And then I'm sure they would go to another Walmart with the receipt and return it for cash. They took her for five hundred and sixty dollars five hundred and sixty bucks. Originally, Walmart looked at it and said, yeah, they looked at the video and they actually told us when we reached out that or they told the woman that called the woman that got robbed, you know, basically that's what happened. She got robbed. She actually had a friend call or a friend heard the story and called. She went to the Walmart as well, and they pulled the video and said yes. Unfortunately, these gypsies are running around doing this at a lot of different Walmarts. That's the whole scam. It's not like just this one person. It's like it's like these gypsies are doing this now. It's nuts, and they're going after that age bracket, older people, and they just know where to pull those hearts strings. But Walmart's going to give them. They're going to that Walmart today. The store manager wanted to meet the woman and talk to the two in person, and I'm sure they're going to give her a gift card.
Speaker 5: Dmitri, Yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 22: The store manager would invite the victim and her friend over just to say, oh, so sorry, too bad, be more careful next time.
Speaker 3: There'd be no purpose in it. What are you gonna rub salt into that wound? Exactly, Bob, We're so sorry you lost five hundred and sixty.
Speaker 4: I want to see the video again.
Speaker 3: Okay, now those are they're good people there, Ernie, I'm gonna go to Oh no, Wes with Done Plumbing, and then Ernie, I'll come to you. Oh did West drop off? Oh dang it? If we can get them back Done Plumbing. Hey, Wes, listen. Done Plumbing is on our referral list. We have a direct connection to these guys. So if you want to send us some information offline or call back again, I'll be happy to talk to you. Whether people are on our referral list or not, we handle it the same way.
Speaker 4: Adam. You've got a question for the doctor, Joel.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Hey, guys, my wife earlier this year she tried through a different clinic the semiglue tide and they said that they ramped her up really slow to the full dosage, but she was having crazy nausea and it didn't work very well. Not a lot of progress on it after the four or five months, so we decided to stop, but she wants to try again somewhere else and maybe with the her zeppatide. But I guess my question for your doctors how often how often do people have like, like pretty bad side effects? Like she was crazy nauseous almost every day. It was more pain in the butt than it Wasn't really worth it that.
Speaker 3: Right, doctor Joel. I'll let you talk in a second, but I got a follow up question from everything Adam said. The two different medications, does the one that she was on have worse side effects than the other?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, doc, Yeah, and you're you're right to ask that question, Marcella.
Speaker 8: Adam.
Speaker 6: You know, we have patients that occasionally have those types of symptoms to where it's just unbearable, and a lot of those cases we do one of two things. We either keep the dosage just to the effective level that it'll produce the weight loss effects without having those side effects. And if that doesn't work, that's when we start talking about switching patients over to hers appetite, which is slightly more expensive, but it's it has a lot less side effects for that small population of patients that just can't tolerate some meglotide.
Speaker 18: That's what I was. That's what she wants to try. And I've been hearing you guys for months, and I tried to tell her to go to this place. She went another place, and we're going to try and maybe go back to your place too.
Speaker 21: Well, I mean, think about it, I'm online.
Speaker 4: How much did the other place charge? I'm just curious.
Speaker 18: I don't remember exactly. It was like a package. I think it was like three point fifty and she got three months and then we bought another like months monthly on that and it was like one hundred and fifty a month. But I don't think she was ever going to full shee.
Speaker 4: You might have been getting good medication quite frankly.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, to answer your question about how to get in touch with us, Adam, the quickest way to do that is to go to Denver Region dot com and right on the front, just fill out patient information and our patient coordinator will get back to you the same day.
Speaker 3: And Adam follow up with us on air. I mean, I'd love to hear if the different medication got rid of those side effects or maybe, like I said, you were getting some kind of a Hong Kong Fouie.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 18: Well, that's what I was worried about, because I don't I don't know that place from any any other place, and I don't know if their compounding pharmacy that they got it from was up to snuff or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 18: It was just her body just didn't take it.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and they're going to do it in the new year.
Speaker 3: Well check it out. I mean, seriously, Adam, I mean, what do you have to lose Denverregen dot com. It's pretty straightforward, I mean, doc, I mean, there's so many people on it.
Speaker 4: I guess there's always going to be a few people.
Speaker 3: That's why when we hear these commercials on TV, the last ten seconds are it might cause death, it might cause this, it might cause that.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're crazy. I don't care what medication it is.
Speaker 3: You hear the disclaimers, but I mean, in these particular medications, they're very few and far right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And unfortunately, you know, there are a lot of fly by night clinics that have popped up that are giving you unbelievable deals and not providing in the actual product. Yeah, of course, or providing it at such a low concentration that it's having no effect, or providing it from a compounding pharmacy that doesn't go through the stringent sterility testing that are compounding pharmacies do.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can't do this. They have to be in that shot form. There's no way to do it in a pill, is there.
Speaker 6: It's offered in a pill. I never recommend taking any of the peptides in a pill form because your digestive acids in your stomach eat it, eat it, and then it also has to pass through your liver. It gets broken down into different metabolites. It's just not effective.
Speaker 3: I gotcha, that makes sense. The dosage would be so high. It's kind of like a testosterone. I mean, I don't know of any testosterone in a pill form that works. I mean, I know they have tried different things, but compared to a shot or like the insert Suzanne and I get that, you know, slowly melt away the pellets, they work, But I don't think there's any pills for that either, for the exact same reasons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just it's it's advertised, but it's not very effective.
Speaker 3: Ernie, my man, Ernie, I have not talked to you for a while. By the way, we've got some lines open three oh three seven one three A two five five three oh three Martino, Ernie, what are you up to, sir? I hope your health is good. I talked to your daughter for a little bit a while back. How are you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she told me you did. Yeah, I'm doing pretty good. You know I never said this on right on radio. But you know I got a problem with my eyesight. I got immaculate degeneration.
Speaker 4: I know that, Ernie, I know that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know you and you.
Speaker 9: And Sudan have been so grateful me. I just wanted to. I feel it embarrassed to say it, but I wanted to just wish you got a happy anniversary. I know it's been a while. Well, thank you, but I can't. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you. Guys. That comes turned and I left you showing.
Speaker 3: Me well, Ernie, you're making me a You're making.
Speaker 2: Me so sweet.
Speaker 24: Ernie.
Speaker 3: It's good to hear your voice, for sure. We haven't heard you in a while.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know it's it's been I have a lot of things going, but when was the.
Speaker 4: Last time you had that? I think it was fish.
Speaker 9: Her birthday party. My daughter gave me a birthday party. We had about thirty people.
Speaker 6: There and nice.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you guys just seen this entertainer. Her name was Linda.
Speaker 3: Was she good?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 9: She is beautiful. If you have a good chance to go see her, h make make sure you do it. She came in the same for me at my daughter's house at.
Speaker 5: A birth That is so cool.
Speaker 3: Ernie, Hey, we're gonna send you over. You want that same lunch we sent you last time. Sure, you got to remind Kelly what it is. I thought it was fish sticks. What was it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: It was a catfish Internet, but it's.
Speaker 3: A certain place, right, Yeah, hold on, make sure Susanna or Kelly's going to pick up. You can't ever have your phone number?
Speaker 14: Can I text you at that phone number?
Speaker 4: Or call you probably call?
Speaker 3: Can't see Oh okay, we'll get it set up.
Speaker 4: All right, Ernie, you want it today or tomorrow?
Speaker 3: What day?
Speaker 4: I'll let you guys figure that off off air. Ornie.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it was very nice things, she said, Susanna, and I think of you often. Hold tight, go with a sure thing.
Speaker 12: Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right three three seven one three eight two five five for the first time, We've got some open lines. You've been ripped off, taken advantage of, or just have questions, maybe questions for the doc on weight loss. We want to hear from you. I do want to bring something up to everybody in here. These drones. Man, Holy moley, the size of SUVs flying over New Jersey. I've seen reports that one or multiple are the size of a bus.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is crazy. Is it possible that our.
Speaker 3: Government has no idea what these are, because that's what we keep hearing from the FBI. But yet they say they're not it's not from another country. If they don't know who the hell they are, how would they know they're not from another country? I mean, Dimitri, what do you make of these things? Honestly, if you if you use use your best intuition, who do you think owns these drones?
Speaker 22: I would say, I my guess is the US go I agree, And then they claim to have no knowledge of it?
Speaker 3: But why why would they claim But the same time they're claiming no knowledge once again, they're saying they're not an adversary?
Speaker 4: How can how can both things that?
Speaker 8: How can they not send up a helicopter or a plane something to get to take a picture of these things?
Speaker 22: Well, how about your satellites and radar you know what, They can track an airplane anywhere they want to.
Speaker 3: How about a scud missile? Yeah, think about it. They've got all these things flying every single night. You've got the governor, You've got mayors, You've got congress people, everybody going what the hell are they? The FBI says, we don't know, and the government says, well they're no, they're they're not in other countries or not an adversary.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, we don't know what they are.
Speaker 8: Why doesn't they governor of New Jersey send up a state trooper helicopter.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: That would be the simplest thing to do.
Speaker 17: I think of it like this. We know it's not a reputable company, say like Google doing Google Maps or Google Earth or whatever. That's not them, Because if it were a reputable company, they would come out and be like, hey, that's us. Sorry, my bad, we'll do it at a different time. But it's nobody's come out to say yeah, that's us, So it feels very nefarious.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, the weather blow we all remember that they are our own government. Biden, you know, sleeping at the wheel, Sleepy Joe apparently didn't know. I find it hard to believe he didn't know that China had a weather balloon going over our military basis and across the heartland for actent amount of time. I find that almost impossible. And then they finally blow it out of the sky.
Speaker 22: Well, do you remember the drone swarms in northeastern Colorado about three four years ago? Now there were a dozens.
Speaker 4: Was it the pipeline stuff?
Speaker 3: No, there were there were.
Speaker 22: Well the government never told us who those drons belonged to, but there were dozens of them observed kind of over there where the pat the the minute Men missile silos are near near the grasslands, but.
Speaker 4: They acknowledged they were ours.
Speaker 22: No, the government says they never track them down. They're not the governments. They don't know whom they belong to. But the sheriffs over there were chasing these drones for weeks and this is this sounds very similar.
Speaker 5: So we still don't know who those drones belore.
Speaker 22: Were they big like this like suv so full size, like military sized drones, and there were dozens of them.
Speaker 3: See when I first heard the stories, I'm thinking of my little drone at home. You know, it's like no bigger than an old school dictionary.
Speaker 5: These were These were for real. These are like the military like airplanes. Basically, Yeah, they're small airplanes.
Speaker 4: God, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: I wonder when we'll get to the point where if I want to get a taxi somewhere, I don't have to worry about I twenty five. I can hop in a little a little drone. Seriously, I heard in Dubai they have them and they go from rooftop to rooftop and you just hop in and you put it in the app and it'll bring you to whatever rooftop you're going to I mean, would that bother you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I would never get in one of those unless I'm in command.
Speaker 3: Doctor Joel.
Speaker 4: Would you get in one?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: God, you guys, what's wrong? Sho's an I'd get in one. I do, hell, I'd take one home today.
Speaker 21: Where's your sense of adventure?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, I mean, it's got to be safer than most. It's got to be safer than hopping in with a beab in New York City. I'm being serious. I mean, you've been in tax He's in New York that they're crazy. They run in and out and you sit forever. I mean, I think it's a good deal. I don't know.
Speaker 15: Well, this is spoken by the gentleman who has a driverless car.
Speaker 3: That's true. I don't drive, Suzanne. How often do I drive the Tesla? Not very much anymore so the newest update, Kelly, I don't even got to touch the steering wheel. Don't even have to touch it.
Speaker 6: Well, you can do other things in the car.
Speaker 3: Susanne and I hop in the back sitting now.
Speaker 8: We don't know. I have a cousin who had a problem. He had a Tia.
Speaker 3: What the hell's a Tia?
Speaker 8: Basically it's a Mini strokes wow, and he's afraid that it will happen again while he's driving. So I told him about your experience and to go buy a Tesla. Yeah, and he doesn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: Well, here's to look into it eventually. That's true. Here's the problem with you right now. If you're not paying attention, it will turn autopilot off. And when I say that, here's how it knows. I got a camera right here, and it's basically upbuilt into the rear view mirror, and the camera's always looking at you. If I pick up a phone, it knows. If I'm looking out the window long enough, it knows, and it'll warn you. And if you don't refocus almost instantly, well within a couple seconds, it will redline you and it'll kill autopilot. The problem is if you kill autopilot three or four times in a certain period of days, then you're punished with no autopilot doc for thirty days, which is crazy.
Speaker 8: What happens when it kills autopilot? Does the car stop?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't stop. You got to take over. It doesn't matter if it's on the highway, it doesn't matter where you are. But what sucked is Marco ben Denelli, a good friend of ours, also a referral list member, an attorney on referral list dot com. He was driving my car. He never drove a Tesla, never been on autopilot, and he's a personal injury attorney. He's got a ton of questions about driverless stuff. He had no idea the car was capable of what it is, and he kept hitting the gas because he's got a lead foot. So we were in a safe place on I twenty five on autopilot, and he didn't realize, well he probably did realize. He punched it and we went from like you know, seventy five to about one hundred and forty in a matter of like nothing, and it redlined him instantly. Then he did it again. Then when I got in the car to drive home, I realized my autopilot wasn't working. Suzanne was with me. I said, I don't know what's going on. Autopilot's not working. Just didn't work. He redlined me and I lost the ability to use autopilot. He got grounded mark for thirty days. Now, luckily we went on a trip, literally left for a trip that like a couple days after that. So by the time we got back it was fine. But that's when we went on our long trip.
Speaker 8: Well, what would it be good? My cousin lives in a small town in Pennsylvania. Yeah, and he doesn't do any highway driving doesn't matter. Just like good, library be perfect for him. That's what I thought, be absolutely perfect rather than giving up driving.
Speaker 3: Doctor Joel, you ever driven a driverless car like we're talking about.
Speaker 6: I have not had the pleasure of doing that.
Speaker 4: You never have.
Speaker 3: No, So I can get in now, I can put in your address, and right now I still got a swipe. I gotta swipe one time and it'll bring me to your house. I won't have to touch the steering wheel, nothing. It will do everything for me. But I have to pay attention. I can't jump in the backseat. The next one that's coming, the next release, and people that are beta testers have it right now. Is how we know about it, and there's videos about it. You can be parked anywhere. You can be parked in a parking garage, your own garage. You could be parked in a parking spot. You hop in, you put in the address and it will back up and bring you there. It'll also park when you get there, not just parallel park, but it'll.
Speaker 4: Find a space. It'll do everything.
Speaker 3: And then I have summons now too, So like we're well, I don't have the Tesla today, but if we parked out front in the circle here, I can summon it and it will come out all by itself, drive around and pick Suzanne and I up in the front. You would use that for a restaurant or something like that. But with the next release, it'll drop you off at a restaurant and you can tell it to go find a parking spot. It'll valet for you.
Speaker 6: Well, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It is really cool. And when people first do it, they I don't like it. I'll tell you what. You get so used to it. It's crazy. It's so cool for your car to drive yourself. Now here's the problem, though, What do I do all the time, Suzanne, when we're in the Genesis or when we're in the Santa Fe.
Speaker 6: Well, you forget to turn the car off.
Speaker 3: There's no key or anything for this. I walk up, it knows I'm there and everything just goes. So, now what happens, I guarantee it's happened in the last twenty four hours because we're getting a windshield put in the Tesla.
Speaker 4: I'll be in the Santa Fe. We'll go up to Walmart.
Speaker 3: I'll get inside Walmart and the damn car still running because I forget to turn it off, because I'm so used to not having to turn a vehicle on or off anymore, So I end up going back so many times now to turn docs laugh.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 14: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three o three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: Right three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You got any questions we want to hear from you? Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. In fact, speaking of question, Sean's got a question for doctor Joel Sean, what's going on, man?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 11: I was just in the hospital for about four days. I had went to my primary care doctor because I was having problems of breathing and I thought maybe I had like the walking pneumonia that type of thing. And what it turned out is I actually had a heart failure arrhythmia. They were kind of linked together.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: And I had gained When I checked into the hospital, I weighed three hundred and seven pounds, which I don't weigh that much and usually them around two hundred and fifty five something like that. And I what they said was that I was retaining water. So they put me on Lay six and within four days I lost like over forty five pounds and so, and they did do a re start on my heart, so to speak.
Speaker 3: My god, man, you've had all kinds of ailments. What's your question?
Speaker 11: Well, my question is when I was released, then they gave me some lasik. It's it's just like lasick.
Speaker 4: Hey, doc, isn't that what they give racehorses?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 8: Well, LA six is a diuretic, So if he's trying, if it's retention, which is very common when you have heart failure because the blood isn't pumping properly, and once it stagnates in the blood vessels, what the fluid looks out.
Speaker 3: So they also give it the racehorse, right, but you.
Speaker 8: Use it that so lose weight. But using lay sis is different than go on a diet to lose fat.
Speaker 6: Right, We're talking about losing water weight losing fat.
Speaker 8: It's a lot two different things.
Speaker 11: Yeah's see, it's it's water weight. And right now my my feet are starting to get puffy again a little bit. And I didn't know whether there's these little lasik phills are cutting it or whether I could. I guess I should ask my doctor about that.
Speaker 8: About Yeah, you need to you need to have the uh the dosage of Lake of Lacy suggested. And then if you're down to whatever weight you are without the excess water weight, then you can talk to Joel about whether or not you uh you need to lose uh fat weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree, So they're totally I mean, water weight, of course is completely different. And he seems to be he's got a medical problem why he's building up the water weight exactly.
Speaker 8: Cardiac I mean, cardiomopathy, heart failure are definitely ideologies for water retention.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, man, Well, and that was my problem.
Speaker 11: I was like, you know, I have a Peloton stationary bicycle. I'm like, should I be getting on that and doing that?
Speaker 3: Or is I'm gonna you gotta talk to your doctor.
Speaker 8: Brother, Yeah, I think you're exp I think if you're in heart failure, you definitely need to have your exercise monitored by your cardiologists and not me or Joel.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I appreciate it, guys, I do. It was just a quest.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you get better, man, I mean that's kind of a that's that's that's a crazy story.
Speaker 2: How old are you fifty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that seems young for those issues.
Speaker 4: I mean, in my.
Speaker 3: Crazy is it the obesity part? You said you were up around three hundred at one point, right, three hundred.
Speaker 11: And seven, and I've never my my I could barely tell my toes. I mean they're that swollen.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 3: How much of that's waterweight out of that three hundred? As your doctor said.
Speaker 11: Well, that was the thing. I was shedding twenty pounds a night after.
Speaker 9: I was doc.
Speaker 3: How does in general not for this guy? But I mean you were You're a doctor for the life.
Speaker 4: Of me, Like.
Speaker 8: That's a lot of water.
Speaker 3: I think, how do you shed it? Are you urinating? Are you sweating? Is it all the above?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you must have never left the bathroom. Twenty pounds.
Speaker 5: You probably had it.
Speaker 8: Did you have a catheter?
Speaker 11: I would hope yeah, no, no, no, no, no no. I had to get up and go.
Speaker 4: He was, Holy moly, well man, I mean, wow.
Speaker 11: Okay, well I will, I will get with my doctor. I know that was the right thing to do. But when you guys are talking about weight loss, and I guess I confuse that with water gain, So yeah.
Speaker 3: You got to get the yeah, the underlying issue done. And uh wow. So I mean question in a in a real call here though, if he called up Denver region and he starts talking like this, I mean, you guys aren't going to be prescribing any weight loss drugs from him. You're going to be like, hey, you gotta go see a heart doctor or something.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, if our patient coordinator doesn't catch it right off the bat, our medical doctor that prescribes a medication, which would absolutely not prescribe this medication.
Speaker 8: Question for you, is any kind of cardiac disease a contraindication to the weight loss to the to the weight loss drugs.
Speaker 6: It really depends on you know, what the disease is, however, how severe it is in and of itself.
Speaker 8: It's not a no, it's not a gargle denial.
Speaker 6: No, it's not a contraindication in it of itself. But in cases like that we would be consulting with their medical doctor for sure that it's safe.
Speaker 3: This guy, Yes, all right, Gabe, hold tight, we're going to come back. He's got a problem with the wireless service. We got that and a lot more. Hank tight.
Speaker 12: Everybody go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 14: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, we got an update. I've been dying for this one here's the deal. We had a caller call in. He was actually just getting out of jail in Missouri or Kansas, I forget, but his RV got hit with the dart. And what I'm talking about is Denver PD and other police departments, they have these little tracking darts. If someone's trying to elude them, they can shoot it into your vehicle and they can figure out where they are because they don't want to do a high speed pursuit and run over somebody or kill somebody. So I mean, it's not a big thing. If you didn't know that existed, it does. It's everywhere. So they darted him. He said he didn't see them following him, and he crossed from Denver into Aurora. Denver PD just basically dropped it, put the dart in him. They figured out when he parked and where he was. They went over there. The vehicle didn't have a proper registration license plate. His vehicle got towed. He got thrown in jail for a period of time for e looting police. Apparently, according to him, those charges were dropped, but then he got snagged by more police in a different state and ended up in Kansas or somewhere in jail. Don't know how that happened, don't know if he was extradited from here, what, But the bottom line was this, he had about four grand worth of tools, according to him, into this RV, and he has no proof of ownership. He bought this RV from someone. We saw the receipt, Dmitri. You saw it, described the receipt.
Speaker 5: The receipt is.
Speaker 22: It's simply a bill of sale from what appears to be a storage yard in our v storage yard, yep. And I assume somebody abandoned this thing in the storage yard instead of applying for a title.
Speaker 5: Just since sold.
Speaker 3: This guy for like twelve hundred bucks, one hundred bucks and he had four grand in tools or whatever.
Speaker 4: And he knew nothing. I mean, we were talking to the guy.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what officer arrested, any kind of police reports.
Speaker 4: I mean pretty much he knew nothing. He really knew nothing.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, So I kind of gave up on getting valuable information from him, and I called the police department, and I just spoke with a lady over there a few minutes ago. She said that the RV uh they they're towing contract is with a place called M and M Towing like Mary and Mary Towing, and they have an M pound yard on way far East Callfax. So she checked with somebody who is working in their homeless outreach department at the APD, and they told her to tell me that the Eminem Towing will accept his bill of sale for that RV and they'll let him go in there and retrieve his prime. No, I just got that information. So my next call is going to be to Eminem Towing. I want to see if they still have the RV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, it's only been like thirty days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know how long they keep them.
Speaker 4: Well, they got to keep it over thirty days, and I promise you.
Speaker 5: Well, I just want to make sure it's there.
Speaker 4: Well, this will definitely.
Speaker 5: I mean maybe somebody else has a bill of sale for it.
Speaker 3: Well, that would be the that would be the shiz nick. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: So that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe what we do is get Kelly to get him on the air tomorrow. And I don't even know if he's back in state.
Speaker 22: No, but he has a cell phone. He was getting on a bus when I spoke with him. Right after his call got it, so it sounds like he's on his way back here, and I'll once I talked to Eminem and him, I'll email everything to Kelly so that she can update the story to more.
Speaker 5: Detective here tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Good detective work.
Speaker 5: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: Hey, Gabe, what's going on.
Speaker 3: With this wireless deal?
Speaker 7: Hi? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good, Gabe? What's going on?
Speaker 21: I have a neighbor.
Speaker 13: He's about eighty forty five years old. His wife just died a couple months ago. No, man, he was under some program lifeline I guess, to the government for cell phone for free service, okay, unlimited minutes and stuff.
Speaker 3: But it was through I assume it was through her.
Speaker 13: No, he actually had one through himself.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so what's going on?
Speaker 13: But well, he was on this one program where it was done limited minutes for him. He lives by himself.
Speaker 3: Are they charging him more now or something?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So the bottom line is here not charging him correctly?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, here's what I want to do, Kelly. Let's get him on first thing in the morning. We're up against it, you know this, And then I want to thank doctor Joel Cherdak, Denver Regen, you want all the skinny on the weight loss.
Speaker 4: You like how I use the word skinny in there.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 3: Denverregen dot com, Denverregon dot com,