Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, after this idiotology experience, we'll have a pass this for this weekend Scottish Highland Games or Festival in Mount Dora.
Speaker 3: We went to that last year. It was a good time, man, Yeah, good party out there. Well, we'll tell you when to call for the passes for now, sit back and enjoy the idiots out there.
Speaker 2: I uh couldn't help but think of our old buddy double A when I saw this story.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, he might react the angry as Yeah.
Speaker 2: Police were left with well, essentially a giant game of pickup sticks in California yesterday when a truck carrying chopsticks spilled its load onto Interstate five to eighty.
Speaker 3: Truck full of chopsticks and they have to pick it up. Well, the first one's on the scene there. I mean, you got thousands of chopsticks all over the road.
Speaker 2: So they can't be a very profitable business.
Speaker 3: To the road kills right there too. That can't be a real profitable business. A chopstick factory I mean, they'd be a mass produced so they have machinery doing it. I was thinking, though, it's like, how many of them could there be? I mean, it's they're just probably won't one factory have the capacity to produce the world's chopsticks? Probably? Well, I don't know about the world, but the US is probably do they got cause isn't there just one fortune cookie?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: Remember we had that idiotology on Time.
Speaker 2: One guy putting all those messages inside the cookies.
Speaker 4: One guy coming up with them, all.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's there there. We did do a story on people who are paid to write fortunes. Yeah, I don't, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What got me thinking though here not so much playing pick up sticks, which actually that was a game that I actually was alright with.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fun, you know. Plus you can take somebody's eye out with it if you were not right, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's that act angle as well. I have no idea how to use chopsticks.
Speaker 4: I can. I can fake it to make it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm the heathen that shows if it's Yeah, if it's a restaurant that you know you're going you see the chopsticks there. I'm like, hey, hello, I'm that guy. I have a fork please.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: I didn't get this fat by using chop sticks, buddy.
Speaker 4: I do it with my family too.
Speaker 3: It's all about volume for the lynch. Sure the wife and kids are great with the chopsticks.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: Nah, not so much. I can fake it to make it though. I think it ties into the whole patience thing that I do you need to work on. I used two sticks to try to pick up a pile of rice. Uh uh yeah, and rice is a piece of rice is like so small anyway. I mean you're getting a lot of it because the rice is sticky.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're a chop chopstick whiz. You know, I am in regards jealous of your skill set.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, speaking of dropping all the chop sticks in the road. Yesterday was at a we were having lunch with the people over at Pilatowski, right, Pilatoski I INSTITUTEO I indorse and uh they had this big Mexican thing spread set up and I grab something and it knocks over a cup full of all the silverware.
Speaker 4: So it's you know, boy, it's quiet and.
Speaker 3: There everybody's kind of grabbing their stuff, and now people are starting to eat, and here I am.
Speaker 4: In the back and knock into something.
Speaker 3: Knocked into that, everybody just turns around and goes taco it was so I was just like.
Speaker 4: I gotta go under this and pat.
Speaker 3: It went in between a window and the table that all the food was on, So I had to go. There's on the ledge and now people that haven't got their silver were yet.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to ask. How far through the line had everyone got when the silverware went onto the ground.
Speaker 3: I was probably fifth in line, and there were probably ninety eight people, so there were three that were luckily one almost like I don't care.
Speaker 2: Woman is getting some attention online after sharing her crazy Super Bowl story.
Speaker 4: What did she do?
Speaker 2: This is one of these deals that I can definitely see this happening, but the level this got too pretty ridiculous. She says her boyfriend had some dudes over, some buddies over for the game on Sunday and they didn't have enough beer, so he asked her to run out to the store and do a beer run during the game, and she said, you know, I really wasn't into the Super Bowl but she also doesn't like being treated quote like a waitress unquote, so she refused, and that's when she says, he completely flipped out. They get in a big argument during the Super Bowl in front of all his friends. She got so they argued, and she got so mad she turns off the TV. Now this is really escalating. The boyfriend eventually went and got the beer himself and refused to talk to her the rest of the night, even after his friend's left, and she's wondering if she's asking, hey, did uh did she? Is she in the wrong? Did she overreact here?
Speaker 3: Well, turning the TV off wasn't too cool. But no, the guy, first of all, he doesn't even need any more beer from the sounds of it.
Speaker 4: He's kinda be in an a hole anyway.
Speaker 3: And there's services you just call like an uber eats.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: I'm also thinking, it's a good thing they're just boyfriend and girlfriend and not married. Yeah, because if you if this is gonna be uh the norm, be the issue that causes this much friction, trust us when we tell you they'll be There'll be other other roadblocks and dilemmas that are much larger in the big scheme, of things that will present along the way. Yeah, this is like you know when you're driving through a parking lot and you hit a little bit of a speed bump.
Speaker 4: Right, this is a little speed bump.
Speaker 3: What's gonna come up down the road is those big old obnoxious humps that they put in the road.
Speaker 2: Rip your whole bottom end down.
Speaker 4: It totally will. If you hit that thing, you can catch air.
Speaker 3: So just just back your way out of this one, hunt because that big bumps coming.
Speaker 2: Video footage of this next story from the victims dash cam in Washington State.
Speaker 3: This person ate a can of baked beans with chopsticks. Once it takes a certain kind of talent, won't you baked beans and chopsticks?
Speaker 4: Eh? I guess you know what? You could practice that for your patients.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that's look. Look I've made it this far, and then you.
Speaker 4: Learn to use chopsticks as well. Yeah, I'm still asking for a ford.
Speaker 2: I think I've learned most of the stuff I'm gonna learn in that departments. I don't need anymore. I'm think I'm all right. I would just get frustrated, I gotcha. Video footage from the victims dash cam of a road rage incident in Washington State. Woman claims that she was driving along, you know, following the speed limits, when all of a sudden, this truck comes up behind her and you know, the old right on your ass. They're clearly frustrated, and at one point they swing out and get in front of her, and that's the point where the passenger starts launching Roman candles at her. The guy's firing Roman candles at her out of the passenger side window.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were going to say, out of that little back window, you know. And trucks, how you right, the little slider, because that way, that little slider, that way, you could shoot them perfectly if you're going from the side window. Pat they're doing this down there. Look at the video clip of this. That's where I'm going right now. It's at night, you're driving down the road. You don't know who the hell is this person is. Next thing, you know, you got incoming. They bust them.
Speaker 2: Uh No, they are still looking. They've got the description of the truck and it looks like you can sort of make out the license plate. There After the police are asking for help and finding the little Dodge truck.
Speaker 3: Oh they could, they could definitely figure out that plate, you know, just zoom in on the camera.
Speaker 4: Well, just right now, it's all right, we got you don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know who's in that next car that you've pissed off.
Speaker 3: I tell myself that all the time when I'm driving behind somebody and I'm being impatient, I'm like, no, don't and there's too much of an opportunity to get shot.
Speaker 4: Just don't.
Speaker 2: Candles happened to have some handy I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean probably left over from a new All right, we have these Mount Dora, Scottish Highland Festival tickets to give away.
Speaker 2: If you would like them, and you can go this weekend. We'll clear off the phones here, give everybody a chance to get through, and we'll just pick up one of these lines at random.
Speaker 3: Four oh seven nine one six one oh one one. Again that number is four oh seven nine one six one oh one one. We've been out there before, as Pat said, and this is a really good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's gonna be a nice, nice and warm this weekend too, So there you go.
Speaker 4: W jr R Orlandos Rock Station