Speaker 1: Of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour brought to you by jrr's Rock the Bank. Our thousand dollars cash giveaways make their return this morning. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now people are already asking are they entering the words at the website or how are we doing a website?
Speaker 2: And they'll begin at nine oh five and then you'll have hourly keywords and hourly thousand dollars cash prizes up for grabs. Have the station on, get the keyword each hour, have our web page, you know, bookmarked, and he just put in the keyword each hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, starting at nine oh five, it's when you go to WJRR dot com. A box comes up that's where you enter the word. And I'm telling you today is your biggest chance to win. We have a bunch of JR listeners every year, but I'm telling you the first day on a Monday pad after a big weekend to football.
Speaker 2: Shall we begin with with the headline of the week contender, just you know, out of the gates strong this morning, Like you said, rip the band aid off. You're gonna need a court reporter to take this one down. Seriously, this is a this is a highly uh descriptive headline. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Attorneys for teenage girl who murdered her mom and tried to kill her stepfather say she deserves a new trial because she was in horse therapy for auditory hallucinations. What the hell hold on?
Speaker 3: Attorney for teenage I'm just gonna say, wiped out the family.
Speaker 2: Well, no, she she murdered her mom and tried to kill her stuff. Yeah, I'm just gonna say killed mom horse therapy. Okay, she should deserve a new trial because she was in horse therapy as a child for auditory hallucinations. This is all code for she was hearing voices at a very young age. Obviously they were telling her to kill, kill kill.
Speaker 3: I thought it was voices saying, you're a spoiled little brat. Who is the you know, the country club kid who's having horse therapy because wait, you got a horse growing up?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why? Is that what the horse therapy has to do with? No? No, horse therapy is it's a form of treatment where you know, it's thought that spending time with a horse can help alleviate other anxiety and mental issues.
Speaker 3: And I'd say that about eight out of ten listeners didn't know what it was either.
Speaker 2: I had never heard of that.
Speaker 3: It's I've heard a dog therapy, same kind of it's you know, same kind of it's a little more expensive.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you don't have a horse, Andy, I'm sure it isn't a horse dropping off of your house. I think that's how that lady in the video from years ago. I think that's how she got a hold of that one. It was rent a horse, you remember, Yes, I remember, Old DT Old Deep Tea Debbie. It's just some nag that got dropped off.
Speaker 3: I was still one of the most disgusting videos I've ever seen. That. And two men in a cup or hand in hand, I mean two girls one coup, sorry, two men and a cup.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you're watching. It was something that I made up last week. If you recall, Yeah, it's a spin off of Two and a half Man.
Speaker 3: Sheen would be into it.
Speaker 2: Two men would probably need more than one cup, no doubt. Now see's made the vision. It's so bad, so all right, Well give her a New Trial. I guess any of us are old enough to remember and who grew up and watched and enjoyed the Brady Bunch probably had this thought at least on occasion over the years.
Speaker 3: Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did the Brady kids hook up? The actors and actresses who play guarantee it? You know, the oldest one was right on top of Marcia. Are the oldest guy and the oldest girl. I'm sure the real Greg Brady, which is actor Barry Williams, has confirmed that all of them hooked up age appropriately paired off with the opposite sex as depicted in the show. Age appropriate hookups with all all of them very dated. Marine McCormick, Chris Knight dated Eve Plumb and Michael looking Land and Susan Olsen had a little mock wedding at one point.
Speaker 3: So Susan and Michael they're the little baby ones appropriate.
Speaker 2: Greg got it on with Marsha, Peter entertained Jan and Bobby played house with Cindy. I mean, let's be straight.
Speaker 3: If you were on the Brady Bunch, although everybody probably thought was gay anyway, but if you were on the Brady Bunch, you know you would have been hooking up with the counterparts. I would have gone for the oldest though, Marcia. Yeah, I would have gone for Marsha when she was like, you know, dealing with the broken nose and black eyes.
Speaker 2: When they all got older though, like in the old twenties and stuff, as a young Bobby. Yes, what didn't it Cindy end up being like the hottest. Uh she was the mid one, right, she was the youngest. I don't recall.
Speaker 3: I kind of, you know, lost track once I hit puberty, probably now even before that, because I didn't hit puberty at all.
Speaker 2: I was twenty eight. You know, where is it like a badge of honor?
Speaker 3: Siggs and stunted growth, weed stems and seeds. We just thought that was a myth. We go to, Uh it was myth and hair.
Speaker 2: Yes. Donaldson, Tennessee, where the owner of JVI Secret Gardens, it's a lawn and garden shop, got a bit of a weird call in the middle of the night from his business partner that there was a clown, a literal clown, robbing his business.
Speaker 4: There's someone at the garden center wearing a white mask, and I see what's on the image.
Speaker 2: It's like, Nope, I'm not going up there.
Speaker 4: The only thing I can describe it as is a character from the movie Pennywise. When I clicked the speaker, I think it clicked and made a noise, and he literally acknowledged it and said, I'm leaving and litle JITTI here it is creepy clown. He stole a saw blade, and I feel like it might be the same individual because we had a not do.
Speaker 2: Have the video of this on a Facebook page if you want to.
Speaker 4: See a tank like that. And they stole the tank, and this was probably six months ago. They stole a tool bag and they came in the same spot. This is a sweet little garden center. It's Donaldson. I really don't know why people are breaking into the garden center of all places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the penny Wise, the guy doing his best penny Wise imitation, he attempted to steal, like he said in there a pro Paine tanking a saw blade. You got a landscaper.
Speaker 1: Duh.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the easiest dever. This is the easiest justice. Penny Wise. Your mind runs wild with the propane and saw blade possibilities outside of the normal, oh God, prescribed usage. I'm just pointing that out.
Speaker 3: At two two five, two six. We are learning some different things. Cindy did grow up to be the hottest Okay, that's what I thought. You're right, Greg also hooked up with Mom Brady. I remember here in those rooms Florence Henderson.
Speaker 2: Now wait, hold on a second. Here are we having a Mandela syndrome here? Isn't the mother uh Son hookup? Wasn't that Partridge family with David Cassidy and Shirley Jones completely separate family or they There's three different texts so far that have come in. Barry Williams allegedly had a thing with Florence Henderson. Let's double check that spoke. We might be having Mandela effect on that.
Speaker 3: One of them if they were smart. Oh, by the way, there is a two guys one cup. Somebody texts it also if you absolutely have to be anyway if you if it was me, it would just be one guy, one cup, because you know my issues anyway.
Speaker 2: A very big cup. The if if the.
Speaker 3: Kids are smart, they would got in where it was like a tag team with the Who's Made and the meat Man Sam Sam. Yeah, because they could have gotten free meat.
Speaker 2: Sam the pork bender win Going are the Man, download the iHeart Radio app. Roku has what you need.