Speaker 1: One one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This would be Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. All right, let's begin with an updates on a story from way back in January. Oh, is this the Jiggler or wiggler or whatever? The jiggler? Let me refresh. Fifty two year old Darren Malinsky lives with his parents the villages. I do remember this. Darren had been in the hospital up in the village's uf Health, the village's hospital. He was discharged early in the morning in January, and he was still wearing his hospital gown when he lifted his gown quote, showing his penis and testicles and was asking passer buyers to quote check his balls. He was seeking opinions as to whether they appeared to be swollen. A woman who was visiting the hospital was among those two see Malinsky himself. Some of the witnesses interviewed by deputies say Milinsky is five foot seven waist two thirty was jiggling his genitals when he lifted the gown. Thus we have applied the jiggler terminology.
Speaker 1: Five foot seven to thirty with a big dude five foot seven, two thirty five and a half edges.
Speaker 2: He was more concerned with were they swollen? He had his day in court last week. Okay, how do you approach that case? What does this get? First off, he pleaded no contest to the charge of exposure sexual organ jigot me, I was Yeah. He was sentenced to nineteen days in jail with credit for nineteen days he already served, placed on probation for eleven months in order to perform twenty hours of community service.
Speaker 1: I don't know if i'd give that guy a community. We don't want him in the community.
Speaker 2: Well you can find uh this could be the uh maybe some dump work Okay, yeah, something along those lines, trash pick up, or.
Speaker 1: What if he's aroused by certain stuff of dump like I don't know, mattress, the mattress area or those landscaping areas.
Speaker 2: As long as he's not wearing his hospital gown.
Speaker 1: I think think you'll he'll contain things. Those those are convenient for uh, you know, the gowns, they are convenient for access, right sego. The last time I had one.
Speaker 2: On the only time I've ever had a hospital gown on is I just knocked on looad for you what I went to have my colonoscopy done and then uh, you know, from time to time to lash you to put on something like that for your yearly physical mm hmm. Outside of that, I'm not a hospital gown guy, even I know they're built for comfort. They are. That may be something to consider just lounging around the house.
Speaker 1: Ind if your wife came home from Sunday from the grocery store and you were watching insert sport, Nascar or let's just say football one o'clock games are starting and you're in a hospital gown on the couch built for comfort, man, I think that she may cash in the chips.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Sunbury, Pennsylvania, where a man there allegedly masturbated on his neighbor's property in full view of her dude camera. What are you doing with all these Jiggler stories got his theme going? Clearly, this is strategic programming to so why on the art? What was the I'm gonna get to all that and set up what's happening here. What we have is two thirty in the morning and a very drunk fifty six year old Benjamin Santos Junior ended up on his neighbor's front yard about two thirty in the morning doing the tugg a lug you know, never thought anything else about it, went back inside his home, went to bed, and then the next day here's where the awkward part comes in. The neighbor. The woman confronts him after she you know, looked at her external cameraon got notices that there was live action from overnight hours and she looked and saw him doing his thing. So she went and confronted the guy. He says to her. His response, Yeah, I was very drunk, my.
Speaker 1: Bad next door neighbor, which means he's always gonna be around around more like aroused. So she did report him, hants wives in the news.
Speaker 2: He's charged with misdemeanors of open lewdness, loitering and prowling at night and as well as summary harassment. He'll be in front of a judge clothed I'm thinking on December third.
Speaker 1: If you had him and the Jiggler in the same you know how they they'll show the purpse in the orange jumpsuits go into their little court hearing you know what I'm talking about, right, sure, when it's fresh arrested. If you had those two back to back, judge, you just say I you know, I think I just need to go home and restart my day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I can't. You know what those seriously think. If you are the judge who does that gig where its first appearances, it's a parade of craziness all day long, every day, you're probably you're desensitized to pretty much everything.
Speaker 1: I would think, Yeah, you're getting all the people from downtown, and then you know all the people from the overnight bars anywhere, not just.
Speaker 2: A few true sickos in the mix as well, a couple hookers. Yeah, and then god knows what else you know randomly might pop up on the dockets for any given day.
Speaker 1: Drug addicts, you know, dealers.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're married to a judge who who that's their gig is the first appearances, do you even ask them how their day was at work? When they go nice, you just let it go. Attend to ask my wife at times to let it go. You know? Do you ask your wife every day how was your day? I do, because it can drastically vary from any given day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do every now and then, but I read the room like I read the face, and then certain days I'm I'm not going to ask on this one seems a little stressful. Yes, last night, I asked, though it was a good day, you know, I mean teaching kids every day, that's like.
Speaker 2: An adventure as well. Yeah, I compare it to court. But finally we moved to Newcastle, England, where a grandmother there revealed her cocaine stash while in the presence of fairly shocked police officers. Have this story on our Facebook page. Carolyn Cochrane had been detained by police for breach of peace, and while she was with the cops, she reportedly reached down into her panties, her granny panties, and grabbed out would ended up being packets of cocaine. Asked why she was taking cocaine, Cochrane said to the police, well, everyone has their poison.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to be a sweet grandma.
Speaker 2: She's a young, younger grandmother. You got a picture of grandma on the Facebook page. Yeah, But I meant, do you have it in your hands? I don't have to do that yet. Are you so comfortable there that you that? Oh? No, that was my god.
Speaker 1: It was Courtney Love with Billy Corgan on the front of her Facebook page. I'm like, is that the Grandma, she looks like cocaine. Grandma, Am I what?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to disrupt your comfort there. Your feet were propped up, shoes off, and still didn't show my picture. I don't I don't have the picture. I'm sorry. You'll have to look on the Facebook page if you can. I know, the struggles really ran.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not a grammy. You're right, that's a young one. She was a hooker, ady a sheep. She's done a coordinate wrongley you know sure?
Speaker 2: Loose yeah, Lynchin Taco on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app for
Speaker 2: All your AC and heating needs