Speaker 1: Parker Sky's my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Parker Sky's xxx. Links to all of our social media and all of the other fun sites are in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the content that creators that come on the show, Otherwise they don't come on the show anymore. It's just that simple, Parker, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. Yeah, thanks for having me with all that you. Let me start with a basic softball question, okay, and I will remind you there's a comedy show, uh with an unlimited amount of lube. How many fists do you I'm just kidding, I'm totally kidding. Wow. Let me ask you, with all that you do, what do you consider your job title to be? Like? If you were to put it on a resume, everything you've done in the last X amount of years that you've been working in the industry, what is your job title?
Speaker 2: I want to consider myself a travel model and content creator.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, very cool, and I have a lot of questions about that. And I have commentary from my wife on your look, which never sounds like a good thing. Okay, So let me ask you, how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? When did you cross over from you know, vanilla, white collar whatever it was life and move into this because you just either couldn't do it anymore you saw the opportunity was there. Take me through your early journey and getting into this.
Speaker 2: I was working as a paralegal, like the most vanilla job ever, like nine to five with no time off. I was broke. I had to bartend on the weekends. I was just miserable. I was like, this is not living life. You know, I'm working for six hours a week. I can barely pay my bills. And I've always been like a very sexual, promiscuous person. So one night I was hanging out with this guy and we were hooking up and he was like, you're so hot, you should be a porn star. Well I didn't really know much about porn, so I was like, I'm too old to be a porn star. Porn stars are like eighteen. And he was like, no, are you kidding me? Like milps or like the hottest thing, like you need to get in there. So I was like, okay, like maybe maybe I'll try. So I made a profile on this sketchy website girls be careful on sexy jobs.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, So I made.
Speaker 2: A profile on cause it just came up. I googled, like looking for porn jobs, and it was like the first thing that came up. So I made a profile and literally the next day, like my inbox was flooded, and I was just kind of like, oh my gosh, like I can make as much in one day doing one of these things as I could in like two weeks at my shitty office shop. So I kind of like played around for a little bit and with it. But like two weeks later, I quit my job as a proleegal and I was like, this is what I'm doing, and I never looked back.
Speaker 1: So let me. I'm okay, all right. My next question kind of goes into that, and we're in similar boats. I feel like, what type of work did you do before? Is kind of the question I had, but also what skills did you bring with you? I do clinical research during the day. It's boring, bushshit work. Okay. I don't have any science history, I don't or like background nothing whatsoever. It's just paperwork. But when I started this podcast, it really helped me all the administrative skills I learned, being able to reach out to people properly, you know, doing it in an appropriate way, following up, scheduling this and that. Did you take anything from being a paralegal into this career where you're like, actually, you know, I'm kind of glad I learned that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I guess it's probably like email communication skills, Like I probably get five or ten or more emails a week of someone just being like, hi, can we create content? And it literally drives me insane. I'm like, what's your name? Who are you? Where are you from? What is your social media?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who writes an email this way? And it infuriates me? And I think it's from my background in paralegal, where you have to like, you know, you have to make it formal and this is who I am, this is my this is my Instagram, Come check me out. But no, guys are just like, hey want to make some content, Like no, just because this email is so bad, I will not make content with you.
Speaker 1: And then they send you the next one, a picture of their nicely shaped body and stuff.
Speaker 2: I've seen a million dicks today. I don't need to see another one.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, but look this is mine and it's like, okay, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Also have some great costumes from that job for porn Good. They're like, we need a sexy librarian. Look. I'm like, bam, I got you. I have so much office attire it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I hope you walked into Macy's and said that I need some costumes for my job, and they went on, I don't think she's gonna be doing this very long.
Speaker 2: The ladies and Jacy Penny were.
Speaker 1: Like, um, girl, no, so let me let me jump ahead and I'll come back to it because I tried to organize this. But that was my wife's commentary on your look. I pulled you up. I like to she's kind of the producer on my show. She's my art director in a sense.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: I love I love you know, I love doing it. You know she's great and uh, I pulled it up. She immediately thought you were gorgeous. My wife is a tattoo girl. I will, of course, I will relay that my wife's a tattoo girl. She loves your art, which I want to get into, not harp on it, but I want to bring that up later on. But she said you had a Adrian Curry. Look, have you ever gotten that before?
Speaker 2: I got before?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know if that's insulting.
Speaker 2: Flattered by that, no, I'm like really Meedi like, oh my gosh, but no, that's not the first time I've heard that, and it always flatters me insanely because she's like, so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing you you very much have it in the eyes. I was gonna, are you can I is this? Are you European or do you have a European batch? I? Okay, yeah, it's something. It's either how you do your makeup or the way your eyes are shaped. It's very beautiful. It's very modelly, is what my wife said.
Speaker 2: And she's not very methotic. I'm a redneck from the South.
Speaker 1: That was the odd thing because then I pull up your Twitter and I go, okay, southern milf, this is odd all right fully tatted up, beautiful European head and she's a Southern milf. Okay, were you and again not anything personal, but were you raised in that southern lifestyle? And then how does that lead to as much ink as you have? Is that a misconception? I'm in Jersey, so we're the armpit. I hear the South and I go like corn cob pipe and you know, straw hat, and that's anything south of I don't know Maryland to me, So I'm just that type of white trash up here in the northeast. Let me ask you what kind of again, not upbringing, not anything personal, but were you this type of kid when you were growing up or did you hit a point when you were like, fuck it, I'm gonna do what I want now, Parker's gonna do what Parker wants to do. I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 2: I was very like reserved growing up, Like there are some like wild rednecks and stuff in my family, but like I didn't feel the urge to be that way quite yet. It wasn't until I got older. I was very reserved. It was like kind of like old money redneck people, you know what I mean, Like this is like half of my family supports it, and the other half of my family is like, oh god, we don't want to hear about it. No, no, no taboo, taboo. So it was a very like you know, yes and no growing up like what's okay? What's not okay? And now I'm just like, I don't give a f this is who I am. I'm getting tied it up. I'm doing porn. I literally don't care.
Speaker 1: So what was your first tattoo or what was the first one when you realized like, because every every girl's going to get something small or this or that. What was the first one when you went like, oh, this is going to be a lifestyle like this, I'm committing to this now the text, I think that's when.
Speaker 2: I started doing my sleeve. Like that was when I started to look like I didn't have these little dinky tattoos, you know. I actually had like some serious ink going on, and I like really like the way it looked like. I looked in the mirror and I was like, damn, that looks cool, and I kind of knew. I was like, all right, like I'm addicted, and like now, like you know, I have an older sister and she's covered in tattoos way more than me, so it's kind of like, you know, it's accepted at this point in my family. So I'm just like whatever, let's you know, I want to get a neck tattoo. But I don't know the porn industry frowns upon tattoos, so I think I might hold off.
Speaker 1: So that is an interesting one because I've interviewed Stephanie Loved before, who's gorgeous tattooed all over, and she's removing all of them.
Speaker 2: Now now she's doing it, it's so hard, it's crazy. I don't blame her, to be honest.
Speaker 1: That and that was something I asked her early on, because again, I love tattoos. My wife loves tattoos, so I like seeing it. I'm thirty eight years old, so I kind of grew up in that pop punk type of thing in the early two thousands, goth girls hot topic, this kind of well love it. Just the look, you know, when I met my wife, it was heavy black eye makeup and long black straight hair and you just go, oh, yeah, take it all.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie is having hers removed, it seems like, and she's kind of recapping it, and I get that, did you realize is it harder for you to find work? And did you realize it was going to do that? Because my thought process always was tattoo who cares?
Speaker 2: Any?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five, like, I.
Speaker 2: Think tattooed women are like, I don't know, I've always thought they were way hotter. That's just the way I look at it. I'm like a tattooed bitch is like they're fine, you know, Like I mean, I like all bodies and all women, but like, I don't know, I'm always been more attracted to tattooed bodies in male and females. That's just what I like. But when I first started porn, yeah, of course I had no idea. I barely even knew that Mills porn was popular, much less the rules. So when I first started out and people were like, you have too many tattoos, I was like, what I thought that would be? Like you would want that thought would be the opposite. But it has been incredibly difficult to find work, especially in like mainstream, Like most mainstream will not hire me.
Speaker 1: You know. I guess there's something there. And I've literally never crunched this in my head to think about it that way. But the industry, and this is a porn industry positive thing when it's being positive, you know, and when it's being negative, I'm totally fine calling it out. I'm not doing that specifically, but there's the thing of which I want to get into later about age. But there's a thing about you know, eighteen nineteen twenty year old girls, like you said, there's an innocence to it. There's a keeping them clean quote unquote no tech. I wonder if that kind of all bakes into the thing that might be obvious to people.
Speaker 2: I just never to be able to play a role, okay, and like you know what I mean, like a tattooed stepmom or a tattooed milf. Is it usually like you know, the cup from the cloth role, Like whenever I do customs and like custom videos and stuff, I have to play like a burglar or you know, like a criminal or something like. I'm never like the nice mom baking cookies that just wants to fuck her step sound like that never happens to me. I'm always a criminal.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that was just funny. I'm always a goddamn criminal, could you?
Speaker 2: I am like breaking into people's houses, like doing creazy jumping out of a bush or like you know, like craziness. I mean, it's fine, I actually enjoy playing those roles, but it's like, I mean, it makes sense, but it's also pain. It's like I can also bake cookies, and you know I can do that stuff too. I don't just have to rob you.
Speaker 1: So does that almost kind of put girls who look like you, who have the design like you do, into more of like a like do you have trouble getting gonzo type shoots where there's no storyline to it? Hey, we're just just I do.
Speaker 2: A lot of gonzo. Those are the ones I get cast the most for is just gonzo roles, which I think are more fun anyway.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I was me too. By the way, I agree with you. I don't all due respect. I love all the people making the beautiful films out there and the girls who tell me all the time. I really love acting.
Speaker 2: That's nice fun, but it also stresses me out. Sometimes I'm like, oh my gosh, am I going to be a good actress? Or are they gonna laugh at me when I leave? You know, Like I do my best, but gonzo is like the way to go for me, Like, just throw me in the bedroom, let me go at it.
Speaker 1: You know, I was watching a gang bang one time and I just didn't believe she was a real litter. So it took me completely out of it. You know, It's like she doesn't Alani, She doesn't even know about seller's disclosures, Like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Girl is a phony?
Speaker 1: So do you think it's effect that you positively at all the ink you have? Like has there ever been? Have you had an inn somewhere like I know you did ink pov ink Vixen's. Was there tie in? And obviously you need tattoos for.
Speaker 2: That, You're not going to be the webs get out of here?
Speaker 1: But did that lead to any more opportunities for you when you do those things? And is there ever an opportunity to try and stretch those out continue on with them? Is that about you following up? Is that if they like your work? Like? What is the process on when you do find something that seems to fit your niche? How do you try and keep that going?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well I fell into like an alterotic family. I met Ivan, and me and him have gotten along really well and he's just provided me with so many opportunities and just keeping up with him and being like let me in your projects and let me be creative with you, and you know, supporting each other. And now I'm working a booth for him at ABN this year and signing and It's opened a lot of opportunities for me. So I'm super grateful for him. Because there's not a lot of guys out there looking out for the tattooed models. It's very it's a very small pool of people.
Speaker 1: It just blows my fucking mind.
Speaker 2: That I mean, if everybody says that, it blows everybody's mind, they're like, what, like what?
Speaker 1: Let me let me think about two of my favorite artists in the world today, Jelly Roll and post Malone. They have tats all over their faces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Now I will say the stars were not allowed no tattoos for us.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys have to be on a higher moral level than musicians, so right.
Speaker 2: I know, God forbid, God forbid, go get a neck tattoo. One more work for me.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do face or no?
Speaker 2: No, I would never do face?
Speaker 1: Are you done going higher? Or would you do neck as well?
Speaker 2: I think I've always I love neck tattoos. I think you're beautiful. One day I will get one. It might be when I'm done doing this work, but one day I will get one.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I was blown away by your age, at least as it was listed online. I won't give it out. That's like the third rudest thing you can say about a woman is her age. But I was blown away because I thought it was twenty nine.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Think I've been doing both talks for a long time. I think it's really paid off for me, So I like talks.
Speaker 1: Most people could just come on and be like, I have a really good skincare routine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not a bullshitter. I'm not a bullshitter. I've been getting talks up from the little line I saw on my face.
Speaker 1: So let me as coming into this, is it odd if you're taking direction or working with people who are younger, potentially significantly younger than you.
Speaker 2: I actually don't work with a lot of people that are super young. Every now and then I will, and I've had some pretty good experiences with some, but I do hear some nightmare stories about them. They're just very unprofessional. But for the most part, I stick to people mostly like in their like later twenties and up. I haven't really dealt with the super super young crowd, thankfully. I just prefer to work with people closer to my age.
Speaker 1: Totally totally. I get that. I'm like I bounced around my questions a little too much.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have ADHD too, so I won't I won't even.
Speaker 1: Know it's yeah, yeah, I'm looking at the word Adrian Curry fifty times written on this thing, and I'm like, there was definitely not that many fucking questions about Adrian Curry because I never even watch that show. Uh you shot for some of my favorite sites. Now here's my thing. I like to classify porn into three different tiers, okay, and it actually speaks to nothing about the people doing the porn or creating the porn. It's more about the quality at the end that they put out. Now, better quality is not what I'm always looking for. So you have your top tier, which I would say are your vixen's, your team skeets you that this, and that all the big guys right then your middle tiers more the gonzo, this site is specifically for this, let's jump into this and do this. And then the last tier is like, you know, kind of a cell phone and you hear Metallica in the background and you're like, I don't think that you have the rights to that. I don't think you play enter Sandman on your gang Bang video.
Speaker 2: Now, low effort.
Speaker 1: You've shot for I think they shoot out of Arizona, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, and I always. It's funny because when I first started doing the show, I would like name specific websites and a girl would be like, yeah, I don't. I don't remember doing that one at all, Like you can mention it.
Speaker 2: I have a pretty good memory.
Speaker 1: I know. I think it was. I think they shoot out of Arizona, a gloryhole, swallow compsters and spy to Okay, how is it working with those guys in.
Speaker 2: Those Oh my gosh, I love it. I've went out there twice. I film for them two times now. The first time I was terrified, Okay, like what am I getting myself into? I was pretty new too, so I was kind of like, what am I getting myself into? I can't leave, I'm going to a glory hole and I'm I get gang banged, Like this is nuts, And but it ended up being fine. It was great. The producer there is a solid dude, Love him to death, so when he asked me to come back, it was like a whole nother ballgame for me because I wasn't nervous or scared. I was like, yes, let's go, let's go back to the glory hole. I was super psyched about it, but honestly, it's probably one of the best experiences I've had shooting. He's just so sweet. Make sure you're comfortable the whole time. The guys are super cool, Like we would sit around and talk about Netflix in between shoots, like what are you watch it on Netflix? You know, like just chatting, and then it's like all right, time to get in the glory hole.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy from the outside when people hear like you were in the back chat and you're like, yeah, so I was watching Stranger Things the other day. Oh time, Okay, all right, I gotta go back and put.
Speaker 2: Your dick through the hall that you're sitting around like chit chatting about what's your favorite new true crime documentary? And then they're like, all right, it's time to suck some dick, and you're like, all right, I'm in there, let's go.
Speaker 1: I love those sites mostly because, again, to me, I put that in the mid tier and it's not it's not derogatory of the actual content itself. It's almost like you have the glitz and the glamour of the mainstream, big sites. But this one, it's like you're getting a real raw portrait of this person. It looks like it's shot incredibly close and uncomfortable with a light in your face.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, you're like tiny little booth and he's got this camera and he's right there. How is Dix right here? So I was like, you got there here and then a camera so you don't have a lot of space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how is working a glory hole? I assume it's terror. I assume it's worse than working a toll booth, but maybe not quite as bad as cleaning up bathrooms on the park.
Speaker 2: Or thank god, I'm not in charge of cleaning that stuff up. I mean I kind of do with my mouth, but whatever it falls on the ground is not my problem. But no, the guys there are so nice and everything. Like if it was like an actual glory hole like where I wasn't like familiar with the people and I just like showed up to like, actually, like that might be a little bit more uncomfortable, But this one's kind of like, yeah, we're all in this together. Let's let's do this. I'm gonna make y'all bus Let's go.
Speaker 1: Did you did you get a chance to meet the people beforehand?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay. So I had this guy reach out to me to do an interview one time. He goes, hey, I'm in college. I want to do an interview with you because I hosted a comedy show before this and then this was a spin off. And it was a great talk, you know, talking to him and he said, I actually was in a Glory Whole video one time, and I was like, really, who was it with? And he goes with Lizzie Love and I go, okay, jump on Twitter. I go, Lizzie, I would love to have you on my show. Blah blah blah, bring them on. She's talking to him the whole time. I'm like, he's a special guest host. You know. They never met. It wasn't on that site. It was on another Glory Whole type site. They never met before. She had no idea who she was.
Speaker 2: And I started idea that she had sucked his deck.
Speaker 1: I started asking him. At the end, I go, you shot for something, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. What was it and who was it with? Lizzie? And she goes, oh hi, and just it cracked me up. But have you made it, thank you. Yeah, exactly again.
Speaker 2: All the guys I met, because if they were there early, I would chit chat with them, sure, but if they showed up late, then I wouldn't. But I was already into his zone at that point, so I was just like, yeah, I'll take some stragglers bring him out, and I don't care.
Speaker 1: Dude, how good of a life do you have to be to see somebody like you on the docket for the day and go. I'm not going to get there early. I'll just show up whenever.
Speaker 2: Just show up. But one guy showed up the first time I was there, some guy showed up like forty five minutes late, and I'd already like cleaned up. I was done. I had sucked so many dicks that day. And he was like, do you want to just go again? And I was like, no, dude, I don't. Like I've stuck like twenty decks. I'm cleaned up. I'm getting ready to take my flight home. But you should have just been here forty five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, what a miss though. That guy is sitting in his car outside of a CVS just trying to get it out of them as quick.
Speaker 2: I know, I look back on that moment and I was like, man, I should have just sucked that guy's dig I feel bad, but yeah, I'm a long day dick sucking at that glory hill. I was ready to just get home.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, you gotta set the law. A lot of these super young girls that come in the industry. I like that. It sounds like they're really setting the law on what it is. It's like, hey, the scene's finished, you weren't here. This is a job, motherfucker, you know. I interviewed Portstard, who was huge in the early two thousands recently. She was telling me all the stories about how, you know, a casting agent called her in and she didn't know she was supposed to blow them for this role and da da da da. And I was just like some of the girls I interview nowadays are telling me how they're like, you know, offset, I'm yelling at the guys. I'm like, you got to clean your act up. Da da da da da, And I'm just like that shit would not fly anymore. And I think a lot of that is the power that shifted with only fans, right, Wow, Yeah, it puts so much power back into female performers' hands. Was that how long until you really started diving into your only fans and realizing that your job wasn't as fun as just having sex on camera, taking millions of dollars home with you and counting it at night. Your job began with all the social media in the morning, then you had a little bit of sex in the middle for not as much more money as you should be paid, and then I need twelve hours afterwards of more social media and editing and.
Speaker 2: Mostly also it took me a long time to figure that out because when I first started, I was like, well, why are I making any money on OnlyFans? Because I didn't understand like, I need to be on TikTok, I need to be on Instagram, I need to be posting like at least once a day, probably multiple times per day. And I was just like, oh my gosh. It is still to this day exhausts me. Like that's what I'm doing this weekend so I can take the week off for New Year's I'm like, all right, I got to make like, you know, a million reels, a million tiktoks and get all my content ready so I can go and yeah, none of it is having sex. It's all other stuff. I've already got my videos lined up that's been done a while ago. It's the little clips, the little picks, the little Hello messages that takes up all the time.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not talking about communicating with fans, but you girls, every interview I do, all you do no offense. I totally get it. By the way, is shit on AI and what's coming with it? You know it's gonna be great though, when you can upload a all file and say, hey, cut this into three different trailers blah blah blah and posted across all social media. Emphasize the scenes where I have come on my face because it's a comshot video. Da da da da da. When that rules, that's gonna be nice. Now, yeah, you'll be competing with computer ladies five years ago. If I told you AI is so far away, you would have went, oh my god. Twenty five years from now at least.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's like the editing videos is probably my least favorite thing in life. Like I'm one of those people like I think there's two kinds of porn stars. One kind loves to watch their videos and watch themselves have sex. The other one does not, and that is me, Like I will go back and watch my footage and I'm like, oh my god, why did I say that? Oh my face looks weird? Like ugh, you know, So when I have to go and edit my videos, I'm just like disgust it. I'm like, why did I do that? Oh my god? So ay, I can do it. That's the only thing I'll have AI do. I will will have them edit my videos because I can't stand it.
Speaker 1: I won't listen back to my my voice when I add it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how anyone can like get off to their own porn because the whole time I'm like, oh my god, oh I look so bad there, you know what I mean. I guess that's just how we are. There's either one or the other.
Speaker 1: There's no one between, you know, In any kind of beauty field, there's gotta be I think a little bit of narcissism. You have to have that, I think to be cause you know, if you don't think you're beautiful, why the fuck are you gonna go show off your body and everything else. So I think a lot of that plus the social media, and again I'm talking more of the girls in the twenty two to twenty five year range where I've interviewed them and they're like, I only watch my own stuff, like I'm only into that, And I'm like, how how could you fucking do that? How does that not drive you nuts? Oh?
Speaker 2: My gosh, I can't do it. I can't do it. Like when I edit my videos usually I have the volume turn like as low as it can go. I'm like, oh, I don't want to hear it, Like, is that good? Is that good enough?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Mary, I think that's good.
Speaker 1: Uh. Going back to that glory whole scene, I didn't count because obviously I finished up in the first three and a half minutes. But he goes, right, did you I mean, is is there a thing where you all hit the bathroom and throw up after the scene or if you're swallowing that? Man? I mean, did you eat lunch that day or just skip dinner? No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I didn't eat a lot before because I don't want to, like I like to deep throat. I'm a big deep throter, so I don't want to like barf. Some people like that. I'm not a barfer. I don't want to bar so I just like, you know, drink a lot of coffee, and just before I shoot a scene, I also get very like kind of anxious. You know, I'm just like run on nerves and steam, so I don't get that hungry. But after a scene, I'm like, I need a double cheeseburger and a milkshake.
Speaker 1: Okay, even okay, all right, I don't know. You ate a lot in that scene, I believe, so I'm surprised. I'm surprised you were able to muster anything afterwards for it. If I head on over to your of obviously Parker Sky's xxx skies by the way, folks are spelled sky ees, We're we're, we're. We're working that towards the Reddit generation who can't spell anything properly. But I like Sky's. I think it's very pretty how it's spelled. I'm just kidding bust and busting balls there, you understand. If I head on over to your only fans, what is your content on there? Is it daily updates of your life? Is it weekly updates? Is it a monthly video like talk me through selting? Like I even need to be sold on it the way you look, the way your personality is, there's no selling. Just go to it. But if I were to ask you, what am I going to get when I go and check out your only fans? Is that? What is it? Sorry?
Speaker 2: On a VIP page, I message on my fans daily it's me. I don't have anyone else running my page. I send you like a daily nude through the DMS, and then I try to put out two new videos a week that could be boy girl. I do a lot of threesomes solos like it's an it's everything, but it's always like mostly boy girl, boy girl girl or so low. And I also do a lot of like talking about my life as a porn star, like you know, a weekly check in like hey, I'm going to AVN next week, this is what I'm gonna wear, and you know, this is what I'm gonna do and blah blah blah. And the fans really respond well to that. I think they like that more than my porn to be honest, Well, we want to hear more about what you're doing, like okay, cool, it's.
Speaker 1: And and I love that, by the way, because what they really want is just almost now. Look, we always have to walk the line when we say connection with people, okay, but they want a genuine connection with you. They want to know. As silly as it sounds, like I made a hamburger last night, they want to know that. They want to know, Oh she ate a hamberg Wow, wonder what she's gonna do today, And that's great. I think it's great for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no time. I did, like, I brought home my groceries and I just unloaded my groceries topless and told them what I had purchased from the grocery store. And like, that video was received so well. People were like, more topless grocery videos, and I'm like, what, I just like did that because I was bored. I didn't think anyone would give a fuck about it, but apparently people love to watch me unload my groceries with the no shirt off.
Speaker 1: I have suggested that to like new performers coming in who are like, I don't really know how to make content. I go, you do something and take your top off as you're doing it, and that's content.
Speaker 2: I was like, I ate a shake Shack Burger for the first time earlier today and I was so hungry. I didn't think about it until afterwards, but I was like, oh my god, I should have made a video. I should have made a video of me just enjoying this delicious cheeseburger, and I didn't do it, and I asked some out of myself afterwards.
Speaker 1: I am still a thick guy, but I grew up a thick guy, so I never try and associate food with sex. But that's a thing, man, People really really dig it.
Speaker 2: Put it into the bedroom. I'll just eat a burger topless or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so let me ask you. Uh, I don't want to talk about a location or anything, but uh, do you find it difficult to find scene partners to work with? It says you know you're shooting weekly, this and that? Is it lying out a lot? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, because I'm from the South and there are some people, but it's very sparse. There's just and I've like looked for people, like tried to meet people that are like comfortable with this, and it's like they never They all turn out to be weirdos, and I'm just like, oh my gosh. So it's like how I live my life is I spend one week at home just like living my normal life and like doing my computer work whatever, and then I spend one week on the road where I'm always like, you know, I'll go to Vegas, or I'll go to La or New York or wherever and just spend the week, you know, doing whatever I can that I can't do at home.
Speaker 1: Florida is not big for shoots like Miami.
Speaker 2: It is, but it's for some reason, I have a lot of hard time booking paid work down there. Okay, I like to have a mix. I need to have a mix of like paid work content, so when I travel it makes sense. And a lot of times when I go to Florida, I struggle finding paid work down there, which a lot of people don't. But I guess they hate tattooed women there, so I tend to.
Speaker 1: Do How did they hate anything in Miami or Florida? Just go with it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I go there every year for like xbus. But other than that, like, I don't really have a lot of good luck in Florida. I have a lot of friends that are content creators there, so I'll go and spend like a weekend maybe in like Tampa or Fort Lauderdale there's a lot of people in that area, or sorry Tampa, Saint Pete. But yeah, for some reason, Florida is not that good to me. So I'm like on the West Coast mostly like Phoenix, La Vegas is great for me always.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you said you were I don't know what the proper term to use is. Were you promiscuous Before getting in the industry, you.
Speaker 2: Were soiscuous, so promiscuous, And now it's like I'm not at all. I mean I am, but professionally it's don't. I don't really sleep with people outside of work anymore, which I used to be like so wild. I used to be like a party animal, Like I would go out and like party, go to clubs or I usually I was a big dive bar girl and like just meet a guy and bring them home, like all the time. That was like my thing. I loved it. And now it's like I don't really party that much anymore. But also, with our testing protocols so strict, it's really hard for us to be able to sleep with someone outside of the biz.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's almost like I was wondering more if it was the testing protocol or if it's like if you work at Starbucks for long enough, you fucking hate the smell of coffee.
Speaker 2: No, no, I love having sex, and I love having like off camera sex, but it's just so difficult for me to find these days. I've kind of just given up.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? Do you try and find like another performer that's in there? If you just you're not shooting anything, you need to get laid tonight, Like what are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like, No, I don't need I get laid all the time. So but I do miss that like connection part, you know, Like, but it's just too like literally, like we have to get tested so often, and we get tested for things that the normal people don't get tested for. Like I'm sure you've heard about the micoplasma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know well enough about it. But wasn't there one they just recently added? Was it mgen or something that.
Speaker 2: Mgen that's what we call it. So it's like I remember I was talking to this guy we were going to meet up and do all this stuff, and I was trying to explain to him what emgen was, and I just saw like dead in his eyes and he never talked to me again after that, And I was like, Okay, well there we go. There goes another one.
Speaker 1: I guess it's almost in a way. It's kind of like celebrity celebrity, like movie star celebrities when you're always like, why are they dating another movie star? These are the only people who not that you're dating, but they're the only people that get it. They know your lifestyle, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's like if I was dat like dating, dating or sleeping with someone outside the industry, Like what if they went and slept with someone else while I was on tour and then they contacted something and gave it to me? You know what I mean. It's just like it's too risky and I don't want to put my co stars at risk. Sure, And I don't want to put my career on the line. Like what if I, like got contracted something before a big shoot and I had to cancel? That'd be terrible.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: So it's like I have to look out for my well being and my coastar's well being before I'm selfish in that manner.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, how are you with bondage and kink type stuff? I assume they would see a girl with your tattoos and try and try and push in that direction. Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 2: Well? I do a lot of fetish work. I've never really done anything fetish in my personal life, and I was very scared to jump into that professionally because I had no experience. I didn't understand it. I was just like a regular slut, like I just like to fuck. I don't don't tie me up, let's just fuck, okay, Like I don't want mouth and fancy. So I was very like apprehensive about that element. But there's a lot of fetish in my area. So I kind of got sucked in to it and finally got comfortable with it, and now I'm doing it all the time. I also have like fetish sessions where people will like, you know, want to want me to tie them up or tickle them, like people love them for me to tickle them. Oh this weirdness, But I'm super comfortable with it now and it's fun. I'm like whatever, I like, whatever your fantasy is, let me make it come through.
Speaker 1: Is that a nice one? When you get booked for that? Is that like? Oh, not that it's going to be easy work, but it's like I don't have to sit on a bag of frozen peas on the way home at least.
Speaker 2: I always say, let's wear and terror, okay.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Eve?
Speaker 1: All right, what is something aside from that type of thing? Is there anything that you might have thought before coming into the industry, even with your you know, your life before that, where you're like, no, I don't think I would be into that, and then you get in and you go you try it maybe or you do something you go that's all right, Yeah, I don't mind that. Was there anything that kind of grabbed you as like, well, I can't believe I've been missing this.
Speaker 2: I really I've only done this like once in my life. But I did a DVP and I like loved it. I was like, oh my god, Like I was so scared. I thought I was gonna feel like having a baby and it didn't at all. It felt so good. And I was like, oh my gosh, I need to dick in my vagina all the time, Like this is crazy.
Speaker 1: What's the key to that? I mean, obviously fulfilming, not to.
Speaker 2: You don't want two giant dudes like you want to like, you know, average guys guys. But it just like, oh my god, I just loved it so much. I was like, this is the best feeling, Like I love this. I have like one going in like that and all this it was like craziness. I was like, this is great.
Speaker 1: Now have you done did you do that? Well? Okay, have you done any regular, oh, normal, old boring double penetration? And was that a different step? Have you tried you know, all the other kinds?
Speaker 2: And then this, yes, I've done it with toys. I have not done it with two actual people. And that's one of my twenty twenty six resolutions. Okay, I want to get DP by two human beings.
Speaker 1: Does it matter where? And I don't mean like on.
Speaker 2: The on the vagina, No, I apologize what I thank you for clarifying on that.
Speaker 1: What I was more looking for was was is there are you targeting any specific site or any specific producers or is it just.
Speaker 2: Talking to the guy from DPDVA.
Speaker 1: I really I enjoy their work.
Speaker 2: He hires tattooed girl, so like, shout out to him. I want to support a site and do my first DP there.
Speaker 1: I think that would be and yes, yeah, yeah, I think that would be a perfect fit. Let me let me pivot real quick. I'm not going to say any names whatsoever. I'm not gonna mention names. I'm not going to pull anything I swear recently and I've seen it. In the time I've been in here, there was there's been cancelations of performers at times.
Speaker 2: Yes, that happens.
Speaker 1: How do you treat that in terms of it's a very strange tight, what you know, tightrope to walk because in one aspect, maybe your experience is with this person, whoever it was, whatever it is. And again I am not saying any names, and I am not targeting anyone specifically. Maybe your experiences were wonderful and phenomenal with that person, and then you see these horror stories that come out. Do you feel that? And then you see the girls attacking. It's the only time I see porn stars online really start like showing teeth at each other like I picture strippers in the back of a club. I've heard a million stories of those girls ripping out each other's hair and freaking out and fighting. And it's tough.
Speaker 2: Twitter is a crazy place for drama. I try to stay out of it at all costs.
Speaker 1: I don't know Twitter drama. In my life, it's not and normally it's not until it comes to one of these things where either multiple people turn their sights on a person. Again, I'm not speaking about in a sense or guilt or anything like that. I'm talking from your personal opinion, and I apologize for putting my hands at the camera so much from your personal experience. If you had worked with somebody and you were comfortable working with them, and then you had heard there were bad interactions afterwards with other people, would you be reluctant to go back and work with that person again. Would you want to hear the full story. Would you just come right out and say, support all women. You know, hey, I will never work with that guy again. It's tough, right because you don't know the story.
Speaker 2: Because of the Let's like I do. Of course, I want to support all women. I support all women all the time. But it's like some women can also be drama starters. So it's like, you know, it puts you in a bad situation cause it's like, I want to support all the girls all the time. I would never want any of my friends to be mistreated on set or anyone in the industry at all, whether I know them or not. But at the same time, sometimes there's drama starters that are making up drama because they just simply don't like the person and causing all this. You know, turmoil and have it when the person really hasn't done anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Sure, so it sounds like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just like, unless like the person has done something like absolutely horrific and horrible, I would wait to see, you know, if I haven't been wronged, or if I haven't seen anybody been horrifically wronged, I'm just gonna stay out of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, totally. I understand. It's just such a tightrope, tight rope to walk because you know, if you've if I've had a great experience talking to you, and then another interview I talked to is like, oh Parker, she's such a monster. She's this, I'd be like, won't people.
Speaker 2: Will say that, They're like, oh she's such a bitch or something, and it's like, what what did I do?
Speaker 1: And it's like, though, I have to sit back and go, well, I'm sorry you might have had a bad experience with her, but I spoke she was great when I talked to her. So I don't know what you're going through, Bud, but you know, I hope it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like people like most people in this industry are pretty cool, but some of them are like super dramatic and like, you know, they love to get on Twitter and like spill the beans and like start fights and it's like getting off on that, and it's like, you know, it's just high school a little.
Speaker 1: Bit to me kind of is right and it yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, it's not running to Twitter, like I don't know. It's all just craziness to me. I mean, don't get me wrong. I do enjoy sometimes sitting back and like watching the drama as long as I'm not a part of it. But yeah, it's a it's the wild West out there, man. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Let's play a quick little game I like to call stat check. Now. Basically, what we're going to do is use the it's not even a game. I don't know why I bring it up as a game. We use the Internet Adult Film Database, Okay, And here's what it counts. It counts every movie you've shot except for ten over here that you did and none of this stuff you did over here, And so it's totally inaccurate, and inevitably, at the end of it, when I say it, most of the performers I took to go those numbers aren't right. I go, no, no, I know, I warned you at the beginning. No, it's it's not accurate.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see what they say about me.
Speaker 1: But it's a good way to track because a year from now, I have you on and you're swimming in AVI and awards and we go, oh, look at Parker Beeck when she only had this many scenes under her belt. For you, I have scenes, You've shot eighteen males, you've worked with eight females, you've worked with three two AVN nominations, no wins yet, Just so you know, I think by those numbers you can still probably get into Heaven. No guarantees though, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well I guess this must be like more like mainstream probably yeah, yes, so yeah, I haven't done a ton of mainstream work because my tattoos. So yeah, I would love for people to think that's true, but it's not. I have I probably made like five hundred scenes total with like OnlyFans and everything.
Speaker 1: So see, they don't count them. I look at this and I go, oh, only eighteen scenes. She's a rookie.
Speaker 2: No, she's a prob well Newbee basically a virgin over here. No, No, but yeah, that does sound about accurate with my mainstream career, So I will say that sounds about right when it comes to that, what was the male total eight?
Speaker 1: I believe that's like half of.
Speaker 2: What I did in Gloryhole Swallow in one day.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, it's it's totally wrong. Yep, I get it. But it's a good tracker. It's a good way for us to look at it down the line as long as they keep updating it. Is there a kink er fetish that people are trying to move you towards that you just have? I used to do a thing called sack on the show, and it stood for shit animals kids. Now, God, those weren't options that was. Is there a kink or a fetish that you're you know, you have no interest in pursuing? And inevitably some of the earlier points stars I would have on the show would say things like, well, I wouldn't fuck a dog, and I'd be like, yeah, no, I know, I'm aware. I wouldn't be speaking to you if you were that type. No offense, okay, good. Is there anything that's within the realm of normal that you just have like no interest in doing in terms of a niche or a fetish. No.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm pretty open to do like I guess the most like common one. I don't ever want to dream. I don't you can pee on me. I just don't want to have to drink it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, Well now, I'm not a pissed guy at all, necessarily at all. But let me ask this. When you say you don't want to drink it, could you do mouth open, throat closed and then spit it out or were you just.
Speaker 2: Come fro hydrated?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd like the smell of like unhydrated urine. I would just be like not be able to stop gagging. I would not be able to stop.
Speaker 1: Let me just take a sip of my fourth coffee for the day, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh throw up? Like I hate throwing up? Yeah, I hate it. Like there's just nothing attractive about that to me. If that's your thing, go for it, And I'm sorry I can't fulfill that fantasy for you, but man, barfin sucks to me. I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: My thought is, as long as there's no like I said before, as long as there's no kids or dogs in the room, I don't give a shit what anyone does as long as it's legal, okay, but yeah, throw up. That's pushing it towards like, hey man, I think you might need to talk to someone, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people don't care. Like some girls were just like, yeah, I'll barf all over a dick, and it's like I've come close like a deep throat pretty good. But it's like when it comes to the point where I'm like, im about to throw up, I'm like, I don't want to do that, and plus like I don't know. You can't get the bark smell out of your breath, like no one wants barf bread like I'm sorry, like, no, thank you, I will pass on the barf porn.
Speaker 1: You really can't ever get that barf taste out of your mouth until you like really brush your teeth and then.
Speaker 2: Go to s and then you'll still taste it like the next day, like I can. I can never get rid of my bark breath. I can smell it for hours. I'm just like, oh no, I'm sorry. Barf guys, I'm not your girl.
Speaker 1: What kink or niche or fetish or whatever you want to call it, do you wish would become much more popular because you enjoy doing it, aside from beautiful tactic girls who look like they're from Europe but apparently they're from the South. And also they're Irish and Scottish.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, because everybody loves me in the tickle torture world. I wish tickle torture would be more popular because I would be the star of the tickle torture world.
Speaker 1: Now have you been tickled in tickle torture or are you the tickler?
Speaker 2: I cannot stand it. I absolutely hate it. I go into panic mode. But something like I've had so many men reach out to me and they're like, I want you to strap me to the bed and tickle me mercilessly for hours, and I'm like, you got it, and I don't know. I love it. I love it. I turned into this evil woman and they love my nails and I just go at them and just torture the shit out of them.
Speaker 1: Do you do custom videos on your only fans?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, By the way, that's Parker Sky's XXX. Make sure where you check her out over there links to everything in the episode description custom videos. Same thing? Is that what the easiest one is like tell me how much you want me to you know how tell me tell me how much you want to tickle me, and blah blah, Like what's the easiest custom video where you're like, oh fuck yeah, that's a that's a nice after noon.
Speaker 2: Like the easy I have like a belly button guy and he just wants me to send them pictures of my belly button.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I'll put some water on it or something or all, like you know, finger my belly button. But it's literally just like belly button pictures and it's like really just taking pictures of my stomach. That's all I'm doing. And he loves it. He's like more more, I need more. Okay.
Speaker 1: This is no offense to the gentleman that like this out there, but oh my gosh, I love you.
Speaker 2: I will send you a belly button pictures.
Speaker 1: Baby, belly button guy for sure, he's a he's a champ.
Speaker 2: Good for him. Makes my day baby.
Speaker 1: The uh dick ratings seem like a cash They seem like a cash grab that the the the consumers pushed on you. It feels like not like you guys were like out there like you know, send it and I'll look at it and it's like they desperately want that. I don't.
Speaker 2: They like want us to see their dicks so bad.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't want anyone.
Speaker 2: I would never like want some I would never want to know what anyone thought about my vagina. Like I would be like, oh my god, you're probably not gonna like it, you know, Like I would never be like, tell me what you think, tell me about it. It's just crazy. But it's like I get dick ratings all the time, and I love to do your gratings because once again, easy money. It's just like, yeah, I'll send me some dick pics and let me tell you what I think about it. Super easy. I love them. Love a dick rating.
Speaker 1: By the way, hit me up on Twitter, folks, if you want me to rate your dick, if you're sending any amount of cash, you would do it. Now. Do you do honest ones or do you do the nice ones?
Speaker 2: And what they want?
Speaker 1: Okay, so they can request it, like.
Speaker 2: You want an honest one? Do you want, Like I have a lot of guys that like small penis humiliation, so they'll want me to just tell on the other dicks. A little shrimp and it's workless, and it's like those are really fun too. But I love all dick ratings.
Speaker 1: My god, nothing would hurt me more than just having you tell me your dick sucks. Like, truthfully, I'm not doing sph.
Speaker 2: You're going to pay me to tell you that your dick is tiny and workless, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'd rather that than just show you my fully nude body though, and have you be like, oh my god, how are you are you? Do you have bones? What is going on with you? So I get that more like if it was that or that, I'd go, yeah, look at my small dick. Here you go. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh, They're like, tell me what a stupid, little old dick I have. And I'm like, no problem.
Speaker 1: You know what you have. You have hit my specialty. I will let you know how small your dick is.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you all about how stupid your dick is. Let me tell ya.
Speaker 1: Dumb not dumb question. This is a good question, but it's the second to last question I have for you here. And it's a mindset. And I've been shocked by some of the performers that tell me what they tell me and what they think. But I think we've come to a consensus, So I want to see where you are. What should be the age when women can get into porn.
Speaker 2: I would say probably at least twenty one, So I feel like your brain's a out fully formed, there's still like a kid kind of. I look back when I was eighteen, and I was like still like if I wasn't porn, oh my god, I can't imagine what I would have done.
Speaker 1: So the general consensus kind of is among performers who started at eighteen that I've interviewed at times, who go twenty one, twenty one's the way to go.
Speaker 2: I think eighteen is way too young, and like I would not really want to work with anyone that age. I have not worked with. I think the youngest person that I've worked with is like twenty three. But yeah, I just think that's too young. Like you don't know who you are yet, you're still figuring life out, and like jumping to something like porn is like a big deal, you know what I mean, Like it's a big deal during porn, Like it could ruin your family, your relationships, your future careers, Like you need to really have a good head on your shoulders before you decide to do this.
Speaker 1: There's also the anecdotal type situation that I'll throw out like it's the one off, And unfortunately there's a lot of people out there. But you have the girl who got kicked out of her home at sixteen, turns eighteen, you know, decides she wants to get into some kind of sex work and makes a career out of it, and that's great. You also have eighteen year old kids fighting in wars overseas and whatever else.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't be fighting either. They're still too little. Oh my gosh, they must be so scared.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a weird thing because it's really about maturity because I've met certain eighteen year olds who are ten times more mature than I am, and I've met forty year olds who can't get their shit together. So it's tough. I think what we kind of came to as a consensus so as to not hurt women who are trying to maybe get into this, and whatever, what if we just did eighteen to twenty one. I agree with you, by the way, twenty one probably is about the right thing, But say we can't fight the forces of it right Eighteen to twenty one solo only. Solo only, you can only shape your own OnlyFans content. You could do it, but it vibrator stop. Yeah, but learn, but learn the business even more than learn the sex and this and that. Know what work is going to Some girls might look at everything you talked about about social media and everything else, and you would think they would love it, but a lot of them might be like, fuck it, I'll just go get a regular job. That sounds like a hassle. It's not getting laid and collecting your twenty thousand dollars check and coming home, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And another reason I don't like I think girls should be older is because some of these guys are big creeps and they are predatory and you could get put. I've put myself in some bad situations, but luckily I was like older and like knew what to do and it like didn't phaze me and I got myself out of it. But like if I was eighteen, I don't know if I would have been so smart, you know what I mean, or I wouldn't have been able to stand up for myself. I would have just like let it happen, or you know what I mean. Yeah, like, I feel like you need to be like a strong woman that knows how to stand up for herself and when to put your foot down and say no. And a lot of these eighteen year old girls probably don't know. They would just show up to set and be like, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: The worst story that broke my heart and it's not violent or graphic or anything like that, because I wouldn't even entertain repeating that. But eighteen year old girl went on the same website you went on that you referenced earlier, booked a job that what's great about that website is zer point one percent of the people on there aren't frauds, so that's cool. She booked a job. Eighteen years old books a job, flies across the country to go to the hotel where they're going to shoot, gets her own hotel room, like she was told to do because you'll be reimbursed, right, you know. At the end of it, calls the guy, Hi, I'm ready for the shoot. Da da, I'm ready for the shoot. Gorgeous girl, no answer, No one ever picks up. And I just think I'm a big, strong, tough guy. And at eighteen in that situation, flying across the country and just being like, what am I supposed to do right now? So it's terrible. It's a terrible story, and that a bad situation.
Speaker 2: I put myself in some bad situations and luckily I was able to get out of them. But if I was super young and put myself in that same situation, I might have been traumatised to the rest of my life, you know what I mean? Like, because I do you have me to tell you what happened one time when I went.
Speaker 1: On one I'm if you were willing to say it, yeah, absolutely, I.
Speaker 2: Would be happy to tell you this. So this was when I first started. I met the guy on sexy jobs and he was like, I want to fly you out. We'll shoot one scene a day. I'll pay you twenty five hundred dollars and you can take all the content home with you, which, like I thought that was a great deal when I first I was like, wow, twenty five hundred bucks, Like I need this money, Like this will be great. And I checked out his page and he had worked with some other like known girls. I was like, all right, this guy's known whatever. So like I fly, I was in Minnesota, I fly to Minnesota and it was like a snowstorm was happening too, and this guy picks me up and I just immediately get the ick vibe when he picks me up, like at icky weirdo. I was like, oh my god. And I had to share a hotel room with him for four days. Four days, and I was like, whatever, just get this done. You only have to shoot one scene a day. He's paying for your hotel and food, just like whatever. So we I think I made it like a day and a half and then I started noticing he was staying up and jerking off while I was sleeping and he was watching me, and I was like, oh my gosh, this is so disgusting, Like I cannot believe this is happening. Like what do I do? So I was like, you only have one more day. You got one more day, get through it, you know, one more day. So I got out of the shower and he was sitting on the couch just staring and jerking off. And at that point I was like, I don't care. I can't do this anymore. And I was like, look, this is super unprofessional. I was like, I understand, you're not going to pay me my full amount, but you need to pay me what you owe me. And I'm going to go get my own hotel room and I'm going to go home tomorrow because this is really grossing me out. And he literally like took three hundred dollars and threw it at me and told me to get the f out.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like terrible because I was like and also there was a snowstorm, so I couldn't he canceled my flight's home so I couldn't get a flight home. I had to like call my mom and I was like, Mom, I'm stuck in Minnesota and I don't have enough money to get a flight home, so my mom had to like buy me a plane ticket home. So listen to this. This is there crazy. So I was like so upset obviously, and I was talking. One of my friends was a marine and he was super upset that this has happened to me, and he was like, do you have a picture of this guy's driver's license? And I was like, you know what I do because we have to have it to post our content. He's like, send me his ID, so I did, and he looked him up through his database or whatever and found it where he worked and not out his mom's name is grandma's name, everybody in his family's name, and he basically reached out to him and he was like, look, you don't pay that girl what you owe her. He was like, I'm gonna call your grandma and I'm gonna call your boss at PEPSI and I'm going to tell him what you're doing. And I got cash opped right away.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, that I.
Speaker 2: Felt like I should join the mob. After that, I was like, I'm going to join the Macia now wail watch out. But about eighteen would I have handled that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? No, you would have just you would have credited your.
Speaker 2: Tea him do whatever he needed to do so I could get that money.
Speaker 1: And and you know, thank goodness for you, and you know, God forbid it ever happens with anyone else. But this guy wasn't violent, so he was just a total creep.
Speaker 2: And it couldn't it was a cree He was just a creep. But yeah, I was like, what an awful, weird situation. I just wanted to get home so bad and I needed that money, and yeah, it was just awful around. But yeah, that's what happens on sexy jobs, So watch out out there, girls.
Speaker 1: This is what again? No names or anything like that. Is that a person who works? Or was that just a guy?
Speaker 2: It was on Twitter? I named him on Twitter and I haven't seen him in a long time, so I think he's gone way.
Speaker 1: Gotcha good? Hopefully, Well he might have just changed his name. You know.
Speaker 2: I know if I ever see his creepy, little smug, weird face, trust me, I'll post it on my page. I'll be like, watch out for this guy. He can't stop jerking off and he's weird.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest today, Parker Skies. You know exactly where you can find her at Parker Sky's xxx. Skies is spelled sky e s. Make sure bare minimum, okay, follow these folks on Twitter on any other social media that's down there because it costs you nothing. Now Payday rolls around and your kid needs braces, tell them the wait a couple more weeks because right now you're going to sign up for the premium only fans, all right, that's just what we're doing. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: You want that daily nudie so bad? I know you do.
Speaker 1: Parker. Thank you so much for coming on with me night anytime.