Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Wow, that was strange one on one one do u j R. Yeah, that was an operator error on my part. I've been drinking. It's Saint Patti's day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're forgiving loud speaking a witch speaking a witch?
Speaker 2: You say we played voting about another fifteen minutes or so. J Our facebook page have a bit of an Irish theme going this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes he does. Tell us which song you want to hear? Your Choices or House of Pain, Jump Around, drop Cake Murphy's I'm Shipping up to Boston or Thin Lizzie Whiskey in the Jar. Oh, somebody who votes is gonna win Burt Kreischer tickets. We have these all week to give away, So get to the jar our facebook page, put in your vote. Whor it's gonna be a key to center. I know you going to that one night of the weekend. Yeow, son of a gun. I knew you'd catch me with that. Let me see anyway start a idiotology almost won't be.
Speaker 2: I gotta have your full and undivided attention. Don Gorski is in the news again. Who's Gorsky? Remind me Don Gorsky is the guy who eats big Max every single day. Oh okay, yeah, and has done so pretty much every day since May seventeenth of nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 1: And they did reward him after the last time he was in the news, didn't they.
Speaker 2: I think so. They've given him all sorts of stuff. But I will have to see what happens now that he has hit the thirty five thousand Big Mac Mark. You better appreciate this, But I say, I had to slow down to one a day for three days here describing me nuts, So I guess it's definitely thirty five thousand. That's no more or less. I've counted every single one, thirty five thousand, Big Max. He, by the way, keeps the receipt and the box for each one. And how old is he he is? I see listening.
Speaker 1: Ballpark from seeing him in the past. You're saying probably the sixties, right mid to late sixties. I think yeah. Bert Kraser, by the way, Uh, those tickets go on sale coming up soon. The show is on November one, which is a Saturday. Patty, you might be there shirt off rolling with them, huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the shirt off parts.
Speaker 1: We'll leave that for Bert. That's his deal. Thirty five thousand big big macs. I'm sorry, and it's nothing that gets a big back. How can you any of you who are doing the math on that. By the way, since nineteen seventy two, he in some cases will eat multiple big Macs in a day. In fact, back he said there were days where he would eat up to nine in one day, which it can't he can't have good health.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the question he's always asked. But he is in really good health and his cholesterol is in check. He exercises walks regularly. Okay, I mean he starts razor thin by any means, but uh, it is easy.
Speaker 1: He's got to be pairing him up with fries. Why did you just get sick and tired? Yes, it's like working at the pizza place in high school. If you work there, you start to hate pizza.
Speaker 2: Which which traditional food that people most people absolutely love, won't hesitate to eat on a regular basis. Would you least want to have to be responsible for preparing every day as part of your job, because you know it's going to ruin it for you if you had to pick one that you know, yeah, if if it was pizza or maybe you cook steaks, or you have fried chicken or you know, you know where I'm gonna add here those foods that you just even you hear the word, you start to salivate a little.
Speaker 1: I think it would be pizza, because I would not want to be sick of pizza. And I can tell you that I cooked steaks for quite some time and you never got sick of eating. Yeah. You know, even when they offered you your employee meal, if by chance they were gonna say, you know what today, you could have insert Dame misteak. Oh yeah, I'm on it, even though you've cooked, you know, the night before, you cook one hundred of them minimum, because it was steak and seafood. What about you? What are you going with Chinese pizza?
Speaker 2: Does Chinese work?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 2: I Can I give that as a response because I don't eat Chinese that often. Is contrary to what you all might think from over the years, you know, having a nickname the egg roll King. Thank you to a former Satellite member of the show Double A whereabouts unknown. I'll go with Chinese food. Then I could live without that, because Chinese for me is one where it just hits you out of the loop. I could go for some Chinese. Yeah, pizza is too much of a regular basis, Fried chicken too much of a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Yes, steak. So I'm giving up Chinese to you know. My New Year's resolution slash giving something up for lent of not having fast food bit me in the ass over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh what's your cave on?
Speaker 1: Think about it. I stayed over in Leesburg and I had the Continental breakfast at the hotel. But what do you do when you're doing an hour or forty five minutes hour ride home and you stayed the night before and hung out and partied and stuff. I couldn't stop and get and get fast food. You always get a breakfast, sandwich or something. Didn't do it. So I didn't cave, but I almost did. You better believe it. When I drove by that Mickey D's, I was like, McMuffin, I got you.
Speaker 2: Just set yourself up, said you failed, you fell short, and now you say you didn't. Where's the payoff for that?
Speaker 1: I said, I almost failed. Come on, you gotta listen. You got a multitask. Speaking of fails, an amusement park in the UK called Alton Towers. One of the rides they are called the toxicator. Okay, the toxicator.
Speaker 2: It had to be shut down on its opening day when a pipe burst, spewing brown liquid.
Speaker 1: Oh no, riders, Now that could be a new theme park ride.
Speaker 2: Intoxicator is spraying brown crap on you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Duty Falls. You know like when you, okay, when you go to certain theme parks and you're on the you're on the roller coaster and you go through part it's water and certain people sitting on it get wet. Certain don't. That's the payoff, that's the big you know what I'm getting at. Oh man, I made it through the Duty the Douty coaster without getting I rode the stainer. Yeah, or like you know, a whale jumps in here in the splash zone.
Speaker 2: It's dirty water.
Speaker 1: Why did we ever sit in the splash zone as kids.
Speaker 2: Since we were impervious to everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everything. That water was cold.
Speaker 1: You smell like fish and it was cold, and then you had to walk around salty and kind of you know, a little miserable for the next hour, and then that Florida sun just cooked you.
Speaker 2: Hell. I sat in the splash zone at a Gallagher concert back in the day. You know, the dude who used to saw. His gimmick was smashing large pieces of fruit with a mallet.
Speaker 1: Yep, I remember you said you did that? Do you get covered in like water? Mallon?
Speaker 2: Well we brought the we had the rain ger type stuff. But yeah, it's murder scene after that show. All right, we have a headline of the week contender number one. Conveniently on a Monday, I have the pen ready. Severed head of King George the fifth statue may have resurfaced at Irish Rappers Melbourne gig.
Speaker 1: It's too long. I can't severed head of King? Can I just write that.
Speaker 2: King George the fifth statue may have resurfaced at Irish Rappers Melbourne gig.
Speaker 1: They have surface. I'm just writing the King. I'm not doing all the others. If it's too long, resurfaced an Irish rap show, right, yes, I can just summarize it.
Speaker 2: Apparently this hip hop group from Northern Ireland is called Kneecap, and I guess they have ties to the IRA.
Speaker 1: I was wondering that when you said Kneecap, I'm like, yeah, because they beat you Thecaps.
Speaker 2: I guess they're the ones in possession of the severed head of King George the fifth.
Speaker 1: Did they steal that severed head?
Speaker 2: It's it's strongly implied here.
Speaker 1: And if you're part of the NRA or whatever the hell it is, I sorry, not National Rifle. If you're part of the IRA, you're not mass on them. Somebody said, I can't I can't do pizza. Had a bad experience with soggy crust. I don't think that would do me away, though we're talking. If you had to work in a business where you're making one of those foods, it's you know, everybody just it's a go to for most people, and you know working there is going to ruin it for you forever. Somebody just texted in pact, turn on TV for golf, yep, nine o'clock. It starts with.
Speaker 2: Three whole aggregate playoff between JJ spawn and A. Does Rory choke again?
Speaker 1: Right here in Central Florida, North Florida. I know you just put the damn hecks on Rory.
Speaker 2: Rory's going to choke again.
Speaker 1: Watch this wj R R